Jewelrycrafting Recipes and Other Info

The place with help files for new players, weapon and equipment stats and other pertinent information for players of all levels and experience.
Sarras

Jewelrycrafting Recipes and Other Info

Post by Sarras » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:24 am

Just like we did for the Sidona craftsmen, feel free to use this thread for information about the new jewelrycrafting that Elysia just put in!

==

BE Smelter Location:

Located 3w s e of Arandi Square in BE

==

Cairhien Jeweler location

Cairhien Royal Jeweler located 2s 3w 3s e of the north gate, or 1w 1n 1e of the weaponsmith, take your pick.

==

JEWELRYCRAFTING RECIPES:

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > sa help
You say 'help'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The royal goldsmith says 'I craft the best wares, for the Cairhienin Crown and anyone else who can afford my services.'

The royal goldsmith says 'If you supply the correct ingredients and the money, I can make you the finest wares.'

The royal goldsmith says 'For example, a jeweled wristcuff, a shimmering pendant of obsidian, a shimmering chain of gold, a torc of gleaming steel,'
The royal goldsmith says 'a gold ring, a gold ring delicately carved with ivy or a belt with a buckle of cuendillar.'

The royal goldsmith says 'To learn more, ask me about the item of your desire's ingredients.'

The royal goldsmith says 'E.g. which INGREDIENTS are needed to make a JEWELED WRISTCUFF?'

==
JEWELED WRISTCUFF

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > sa ingredients jeweled wristcuff
You say 'ingredients jeweled wristcuff'

The royal goldsmith says 'I see you have exquisite taste.'

The royal goldsmith says 'For a jeweled wristcuff, I require the following items:'

The royal goldsmith says 'Two silver Kandori wristcuffs, one piece of gold bullion, one large sparkling ruby, as well as 750 gold crowns.'

The royal goldsmith says 'Once you have all the items, give them to my apprentice and SAY CRAFT JEWELED WRISTCUFF.'

The royal goldsmith says 'Hold on to the money until I ask you, please.'

==
SHIMMERING PENDANT OF OBSIDIAN

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > sa ingredients obsidian pendant
You say 'ingredients obsidian pendant'

The royal goldsmith says 'I see you have impeccable taste.'

The royal goldsmith says 'For a shimmering pendant of obsidian, I require the following items:'

The royal goldsmith says 'Two silver Kandori necklaces, one piece of silver bullion, a shimmering piece of pure black obsidian, as well as 315 gold crowns.'

The royal goldsmith says 'Once you have all the items, give them to my apprentice and SAY CRAFT OBSIDIAN PENdANT.'

==
SHIMMERING CHAIN OF GOLD

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > sa ingredients gold chain
You say 'ingredients gold chain'

The royal goldsmith says 'I see you have exceptional taste.'

The royal goldsmith says 'For a shimmering chain of gold, I require the following items:'

The royal goldsmith says 'Two thin black chains, one piece of gold bullion, as well as 325 gold crowns.'

The royal goldsmith says 'Once you have all the items, give them to my apprentice and SAY CRAFT SHIMMERING CHAIN of GOLD.'

==
TORC OF GLEAMING STEEL

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > sa ingredients steel torc
You say 'ingredients steel torc'

The royal goldsmith says 'I see you have good taste.'

The royal goldsmith says 'For a torc of gleaming steel, I require the following items:'

The royal goldsmith says 'Two ridged steel bracers, one bar of iron, as well as 100 gold crowns.'

The royal goldsmith says 'Once you have all the items, give them to my apprentice and SAY CRAFT TORC.'

==
GOLD RING

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > sa ingredients gold ring
You say 'ingredients gold ring'

The royal goldsmith says 'I see you have excellent taste.'

The royal goldsmith says 'For a gold ring, I require the following items:'

The royal goldsmith says 'Two heavy gold signet rings, one piece of gold bullion, as well as 325 gold crowns.'

The royal goldsmith says 'Once you have all the items, give them to my apprentice and SAY CRAFT GOLD RING.'

==
GOLD AND IVY RING

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > sa ingredients ivy ring
You say 'ingredients ivy ring'

The royal goldsmith says 'I see you have a fine taste.'

The royal goldsmith says 'For a gold ring delicately carved with ivy, I require the following items:'

The royal goldsmith says 'Two garnet adorned rings, one piece of gold bullion, a large emerald as well as 75 gold crowns.'

The royal goldsmith says 'Once you have all the items, give them to my apprentice and SAY CRAFT IVY RING.'

==
CUENDILLAR BELT

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > sa ingredients cuendillar belt
You say 'ingredients cuendillar belt'

The royal goldsmith says 'I see you have a refined taste.'

The royal goldsmith says 'For a belt with a buckle of cuendillar, I require the following items:'

The royal goldsmith says 'Two studded leather belts with a crossed swords buckle, one piece of silver bullion, an oval piece of cuendillar as well as 50 gold crowns.'

The royal goldsmith says 'Once you have all the items, give them to my apprentice and SAY CRAFT CUENdILLAR BELT.'

vaheed

Re: Jewelrycrafting Recipes and Other Info

Post by vaheed » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:47 pm

I can see a small problem already some of the money portion is way more than what it is worth in the market. I know the market doesn't always have them but where would be the impetus start crafting and selling in the market if you're going to take a net loss?

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:56 pm

Sarras wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:24 am
The royal goldsmith says 'Once you have all the items, give them to my apprentice and SAY CRAFT CUENdILLAR BELT.'
Looks like a capitalization typo in the mobol there.

Talia

Elysia

Post by Elysia » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:30 am

Talia wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:56 pm
Sarras wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:24 am
Looks like a capitalization typo in the mobol there.

Talia
Not a typo. Mobol will read capitalized END as a mobol code end and then not work. We always have to work around cuendillar syntax help this way.

vaheed

Post by vaheed » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:28 pm

call it heartstone?

Detritus

Post by Detritus » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:31 pm

vaheed wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:47 pm
I can see a small problem already some of the money portion is way more than what it is worth in the market. I know the market doesn't always have them but where would be the impetus start crafting and selling in the market if you're going to take a net loss?
It's the reverse, has to be more or market and actually collecting the items becomes worthless.

For gold rings, obsids and j-cuffs at least.
This crafting just makes it so you can spend time and gold(pretty worthless for other things) to circumvent supply issues and reliance on loads/drops.

Naerin

Post by Naerin » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:58 am

Yeah, and the market hall has been out of grings/gchains/sids/jcuffs/red robes/mantles for a long time now, and any new ones tend to get snapped up pretty quickly. So if you're not re-eqing from PK, this is probably the next most viable option.

vaheed

Post by vaheed » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:58 pm

I was just thinking what would drive someone to do all this work to craft them and then try to sell them on the market for a big net loss. KMG probably wouldn't be interested in doing all that work for the loss of gold. I love the market personally and I'm always sad to see it's out of the good stuff I thought this would be a good way to get the good stuff in there.

Rig

Post by Rig » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:27 pm

They still get qp for it, so the net loss in gold is negligible

Scrat

Post by Scrat » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:31 pm

vaheed wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:58 pm
I was just thinking what would drive someone to do all this work to craft them and then try to sell them on the market for a big net loss. KMG probably wouldn't be interested in doing all that work for the loss of gold. I love the market personally and I'm always sad to see it's out of the good stuff I thought this would be a good way to get the good stuff in there.
They won't. That is kind of the point I think. You make these to use or trade, not to sell.