Auto sailing ships

... A place to ask for help on any topic whether it be starting out to player killing to IT issues.
Ramos

Auto sailing ships

Post by Ramos » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:53 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding boats. I was trying to embark from Bandar Eban to tremalking, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

You say 'fare'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
offer
The dockmaster says 'That'll be 12 gold for passage, Ramos.'

inv
You are carrying:
twelve gold crowns

give crowns dockmaster
You give him twelve crowns.

But, it still kicked me off the gangplank. This seems to be what the wiki suggests that I do. The signage says "arrive early to book passage", but "say book passage" and "book passage" does not work.

Does anyone know the mobol commands for this, and would it be possible to put the instructions either on the sign or have the dockmaster give instructions whenever you say offer?

Thank you

lexaine

Re: Auto sailing ships

Post by lexaine » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:00 am

Travel will cost 10 crowns per person, per trip

Seek out Arlyn on the newly renovated dock within Bandar Eban and ask him about an ocean fare to begin you trip.

I forget but it's say 'fare' or something in his room and gives pretty clear instructions, embark or something then there's instructions once on ship of what to say as well.

At arlyn not at dockmaster.

Raya

Post by Raya » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:54 am

I think he meant the Sea Wind, (1 of 3 sea travel points in BE) to Tremalking and back. If you arrive on time, the Sea Wind opens an UP room to meet the dockmaster. You've done it correctly Ramos, but perhaps it ticked before you could give him the 12 crowns? The ship departs exactly on schedule and when you're still onboard and unpaid, it will eject you out the End of the Pier.

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:53 am

I don't think so, I tried it a few times. Spent about 40 minutes trying to get on the boat, but to no avail. Haven't tested it since though.