Socials

... A place to ask for help on any topic whether it be starting out to player killing to IT issues.
Shamara

Re: Socials

Post by Shamara » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:56 am

Looks fine on my Samsung (viewing desktop version of webpage), but I didn't see a mobile version to try.

My goal wasn't for a wider versus longer table, but to reduce the amount of words/redundancy (which a wider table does). However, I think it's also easier to read having the self/other outputs beside each other.

I'm only one person though and if it turns out it's harder on other people's phones to read or if their screens are too small they have to scroll or use their phone in landscape, then it's not worth the gains.

Firimei Lang

Post by Firimei Lang » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:56 am

I love the depth of content within socials, although being a Tower lass it always feels generic . Performing socials etc.

Although with the right timing, a great log could be used with socials inputted in.

Thuvia

Post by Thuvia » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:03 am

Alright, made a newer version of Shamara's table, now done via a template for easier user input. An empty divider row as well as a header row are also added for each social, to improve readability of longer table sets.

Please see the Social talk page for the latest example. I'll probably implement this version soon assuming no further comments.

Thanks again to all involved for the input.

Shamara

Post by Shamara » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:07 am

Very pretty. :)