Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Mhaliah
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:48 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Mhaliah » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:10 pm

* HP:Battered MV:Full > Station of the Town Militia
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
The Captain of the Town Militia is here, enjoying his cushy job.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > kill h.krun
They aren't here.

kill krun
* HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill krun
* HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > kill krun
kill krun
They aren't here.

kill krun
* HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > kill krun
They aren't here.

kill krun
* HP:Battered MV:Full > kill krun
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > kill krun
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > kill krun
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > kill krun
They aren't here.

kill krun
* HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > kill krun
They aren't here.

kill krun
* HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > kill krun
They aren't here.

kill krun
* HP:Battered MV:Full > kill krun
They aren't here.

kill krun
* HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to pound *Krun*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Scratched > kill krun
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Scratched >
*Krun* stabs your right hand.

bash
+ - Krun: Scratched >
*Krun* tickles your body with his stab.
The Watchman joins your fight!

-
Krun swiftly dodges the Watchman's attempt to pierce him.

=
Your bash at *Krun* sends him sprawling!
You have missed 19 and landed 63 bashes for a 76% land rate this session.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Scratched > nar on n w e gate

The Watchman pierces Krun's body.
You pound *Krun*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Hurt > You narrate 'on n w e gate'

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Hurt > narr bashed
bash
You narrate 'bashed'

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Hurt > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
bash
The Watchman joins the Watchman's fight!
The Watchman joins the Watchman's fight!
The Watchman joins the Watchman's fight!
The Captain of the Militia bellows 'Trolloc found! Krun was found at Station of the Town Militia.'
The Watchman pierces Krun's head hard.
The Watchman pierces Krun's body very hard.
The Watchman pierces Krun's body hard.
The Watchman pierces Krun's body hard.
You pound *Krun*'s body into bloody fragments!
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded > bash
*Krun* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he deflects the blow.
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he dodges the attack.
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.
Krun swiftly dodges the Watchman's attempt to pierce him.
*Krun* stabs your right arm.
Krun swiftly dodges the Watchman's attempt to pierce him.
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he dodges the attack.
*Krun* leaves east.

*kill h.krun
Cancelled.
You try to pound *Krun*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Wounded >
You try to pound *Krun*, but he parries successfully.
The Watchman joins your fight!

bash
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.
*Krun* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Krun* leaves east.

*kill h.krun
Cancelled.
You try to pound *Krun*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Wounded > bash
The Watchman joins your fight!
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.

=
*Krun* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.
*Krun* barely stabs your body.
*Krun* leaves east.

kill h.krun
Cancelled.
You try to pound *Krun*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Wounded > bash
-
*Krun* stabs your left leg.


As *Krun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You have missed 20 and landed 63 bashes for a 75% land rate this session.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Krun* barely stabs your body.
The Watchman joins your fight!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Wounded >
Krun swiftly dodges the Watchman's attempt to pierce him.

stand
* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Wounded > bash
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.
You try to pound *Krun*, but he deflects the blow.
*Krun* stabs your right leg.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

- Krun: Wounded >
Krun swiftly dodges the Watchman's attempt to pierce him.
*Krun* barely stabs your right leg.
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he deflects the blow.
*Krun* stabs your head.


As *Krun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You have missed 21 and landed 63 bashes for a 75% land rate this session.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Wounded > change mood berserk
bash

The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he deflects the blow.
*Krun* stabs your left foot.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Wounded > The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he dodges the attack.
*Krun* stabs your left arm.
Mood changed to: Berserk

= - Krun: Wounded >
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he dodges the attack.
*Krun* barely stabs your body.


*Krun* tickles your right leg with his stab.
As *Krun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You have missed 22 and landed 63 bashes for a 74% land rate this session.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Krun: Wounded > bash

The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he deflects the blow.
*Krun* barely stabs your left leg.

+ - Krun: Wounded >
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he deflects the blow.
*Krun* barely stabs your body.


As *Krun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You have missed 23 and landed 63 bashes for a 73% land rate this session.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Krun: Wounded >
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.
*Krun* barely stabs your body.

look krun
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Krun: Wounded >
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.
*Krun* stabs your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Krun: Wounded > bash

Krun has quite a few wounds.

*Krun* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a brooch of a white enameled leopard head
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a pair of moonstone hilted dirks
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots (ragged)

+ Krun: Wounded >
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.
*Krun* barely stabs your body.

*
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.
*Krun* stabs your body.


As *Krun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You have missed 24 and landed 63 bashes for a 72% land rate this session.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > narr i zerk beat
bash

The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he deflects the blow.
*Krun* tickles your body with his stab.
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he deflects the blow.
*Krun* barely stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Krun: Wounded > You narrate 'i zerk beat'

+ Krun: Wounded >
Krun swiftly dodges the Watchman's attempt to pierce him.
*Krun* stabs your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.
*Krun* barely stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



As *Krun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You have missed 25 and landed 63 bashes for a 71% land rate this session.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Krun: Wounded >
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.
*Krun* barely stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Krun: Wounded > look krun

The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he deflects the blow.

bash
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Krun: Wounded >
Krun has quite a few wounds.

*Krun* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a brooch of a white enameled leopard head
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a pair of moonstone hilted dirks
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots (ragged)

- Krun: Wounded >
Krun swiftly dodges the Watchman's attempt to pierce him.
*Krun* barely stabs your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+
The Watchman tickles Krun's right leg with his pierce.
*Krun* stabs your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



As *Krun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You have missed 26 and landed 63 bashes for a 70% land rate this session.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Krun: Wounded >
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he deflects the blow.
*Krun* stabs your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - Krun: Wounded > bash

The Watchman pierces Krun's body.
*Krun* barely stabs your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Krun swiftly dodges the Watchman's attempt to pierce him.

=
You try to pound *Krun*, but he deflects the blow.
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.
*Krun* stabs your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your bash at *Krun* sends him sprawling!
You have missed 26 and landed 64 bashes for a 71% land rate this session.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded > sa firetruck me
You say 'firetruck me'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded >
You pound *Krun*'s head into bloody fragments!
The Watchman pierces Krun's left leg.

bash
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded >
You pound *Krun*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
The Watchman pierces Krun's left leg.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded > bash
Krun swiftly dodges the Watchman's attempt to pierce him.
*Krun* barely stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he deflects the blow.
*Krun* barely stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



As *Krun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You have missed 27 and landed 64 bashes for a 70% land rate this session.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded >
*Krun* stabs your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded > l
bash

The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.
*Krun* barely stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded > Station of the Town Militia
A large stone building houses the main patrol station of the Whitebridge
town Watch, as well as an annex of the elite Lion Warden of Andor. A
spacious but tidy oak desk rests against one wall, with a high-backed chair
set behind it. The entire western side of the room has been cordoned off by
a set of thick and durable iron bars, with a sturdy locked door set into
the center. A wanted poster is plastered on the northern wall, boldly
listing the names of various outlaws wanted by the Crown.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Krun* is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The Watchman is here, fighting Krun.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.

The Captain of the Town Militia is here, enjoying his cushy job.

+ h - Krun: Wounded >
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.
*Krun* barely stabs your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



As *Krun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You have missed 28 and landed 64 bashes for a 69% land rate this session.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded >
The Watchman tries to pierce Krun, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Krun: Wounded > sa why they not assisting

Krun swiftly dodges the Watchman's attempt to pierce him.
*someone* barely stabs your head.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

bash
HP:Critical MV:Fresh > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

It isnt the death that hurts. It's that my guards wouldn't assist me.

Krun
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Krun » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:41 pm

Yeah, when I saw you weren't going to let me try a disengage bash stab I switched to *cross my fingers and hope dodge works* mode.

Got lucky! Thanks for the fight!

Mhaliah
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:48 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Mhaliah » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:28 pm

When you hit me there I decided it was worth it to make a stand and see who won. Risk made reward for you that time lol

zankou
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by zankou » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:09 pm

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Fernando: Hurt >
[bash ]

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
-=+*
You dodge a bash from *Shaista* who loses her balance and falls!
*Lisette* barely strikes your left arm.
*+
=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Fernando* slashes your left arm.
*Fernando* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Fernando: Hurt >

Fiddler narrates 'go sted'

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Fernando: Hurt >

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Iria*!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fernando: Hurt >
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Carinya*!

cw
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fernando: Hurt >
f

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Lisette*!

s
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fernando: Hurt >

*Lisette* tickles your body with her strike.
*Fernando* barely slashes your right hand.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fernando: Hurt >

*Shaista* clambers to her feet.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fernando: Hurt >

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Iria*!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Fernando: Hurt >

*Iria* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Fernando* barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Fernando: Hurt >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Lisette is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following Fiddler.

Auriona
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Auriona » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:53 am

oop

Viva
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Viva » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:00 pm

*Kindness* clumsily approaches Kitiara, broadcasting his intentions.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Kitiara draws a nimble blade with a cuendillar pommel from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
Kitiara tries to slash *Kindness*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
You try to pierce *Kindness*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kitiara: Healthy - Kindness: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kitiara: Healthy - Kindness: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kitiara: Healthy - Kindness: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Kindness*, but he dodges the attack.
Shaista narrates 'ate a bash'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kitiara: Healthy - Kindness: Healthy > kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kitiara: Healthy - Kindness: Healthy > You try to pierce *Kindness*, but he parries successfully.
Kitiara tries to slash *Kindness*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kitiara: Healthy - Kindness: Healthy >
Ominas lances *Kindness*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kitiara: Healthy - Kindness: Scratched > kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kitiara: Healthy - Kindness: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kitiara: Healthy - Kindness: Scratched >
*Kindness* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kitiara: Healthy - Kindness: Scratched >
Kitiara chuckles politely.
*Kindness* leaves south.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill Seanchan
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
They aren't here.
Ominas leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kitiara leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

Middle Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Kitiara Sedai is standing here, riding |2| bloodstock stallion
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding |3| bloodstock stallion
A hired mercenary has arrived from the north.
Aarick has arrived from the north, riding |4| Domani razor
A duck has arrived from the north.
Kendall has arrived from the north, riding |5| warhorse
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.
Ominas leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kitiara leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

Middle Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Kitiara Sedai is standing here, riding |2| bloodstock stallion
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding |3| bloodstock stallion
A hired mercenary has arrived from the north.
Aarick has arrived from the north, riding |4| Domani razor
A duck has arrived from the north.
Kendall has arrived from the north, riding |5| warhorse
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.
Ominas leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kitiara leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

Middle Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Kitiara Sedai is standing here, riding |2| bloodstock stallion
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding |3| bloodstock stallion
*Kindness* is standing here.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A hired mercenary has arrived from the north.
Aarick has arrived from the north, riding |4| Domani razor
A duck has arrived from the north.
Kendall has arrived from the north, riding |5| warhorse
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Ominas tries to lance *Kindness*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Kitiara tries to slash *Kindness*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
You sense Kitiara connecting to the True Source.
You try to pierce *Kindness*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Healthy - Kindness: Scratched > kill Seanchan
You sense Kitiara is channeling saidar.
*Kindness* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Healthy - Kindness: Scratched > kill Seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Healthy - Kindness: Scratched > You pierce *Kindness*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Kindness* barely pierces Ominas's body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Scratched - Kindness: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Scratched - Kindness: Hurt > kill Seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Scratched - Kindness: Hurt > kill Seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Scratched - Kindness: Hurt > *Kindness* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Scratched - Kindness: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Scratched - Kindness: Hurt > You sense Kitiara is channeling saidar.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Scratched - Kindness: Hurt > kill Seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Scratched - Kindness: Hurt > kill Seanchan

*Kindness* leaves south.
Kendall tries to smite *Kindness*, but he deflects the blow.
Ominas sends *Kindness* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > You pierce *Kindness*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Hurt > kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
You pierce *Kindness*'s right leg very hard.
Ominas lances *Kindness*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Kendall smites *Kindness*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Wounded > throw Kindness
You do the best you can!

You try to pierce *Kindness*, but he parries successfully.indness: Wounded >
You throw a throwing knife at *Kindness*.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Wounded >
A throwing knife arcs through the air.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Wounded >
Kitiara unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Kindness*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Battered >
*Kindness* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing knife.
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 throws (100% landed)
Since 9/17/2020 you've landed 221 out of 239 throws (92% landed)

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Beaten >
You sense Kitiara is channeling saidar.
Sarryn narrates 'am n ancients'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Beaten > kill Seanchan

Ominas lances *Kindness*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Kindness* panics, and attempts to flee!
Kendall smites *Kindness*'s left hand into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Critical > kill Seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Critical >
Ominas lances *Kindness*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Kindness* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kindness* leaves south.
Kendall tries to smite *Kindness*, but he parries successfully.
Ominas tries to lance *Kindness*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Kindness* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill Seanchan
kill Seanchan
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Kitiara's icy spikes shred *Kindness*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Kindness* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kindness*'s death cry.

Mhaliah
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:48 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Mhaliah » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:55 pm

What happened here...?

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Beaten > kill Seanchan

Ominas lances *Kindness*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Kindness* panics, and attempts to flee!
Kendall smites *Kindness*'s left hand into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Critical > kill Seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kendall: Healthy - Kindness: Critical >
Ominas lances *Kindness*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Kindness* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kindness* leaves south.
Kendall tries to smite *Kindness*, but he parries successfully.
Ominas tries to lance *Kindness*, but he deflects the blow.

Adael
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Adael » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:11 pm

Failed autoflee at top, successful autoflee at bottom I believe.

Ominas
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Ominas » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:48 pm

Correct

Sarryn
Posts: 488
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Sarryn » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:04 am

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Verne the Tower Accepted is here, fighting Fiddler, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Fiddler* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Reyne Verenhald is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Torag, riding a warhorse.
*Torag* is sitting here.
A ramshorned trolloc is sitting here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Reyne.
A ramshorned trolloc is sitting here.
A fade is here, fighting Verne.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Reyne.
The blighted tree is sitting here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [kill h.dark]
You slice *Fiddler*'s left foot.

[bash ] eary - Fiddler: Hurt >


A fade slashes Verne's body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Reyne tries to slash a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Reyne, but she dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Reyne, but she deflects the blow.
Draz scythes *Torag*'s left arm very hard.
Draz scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
Draz scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
Draz scythes the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!
Reyne throws a fireball at *Fiddler*, who screams in pain.

=
A gray palfrey lays its ears flat against its neck.

-
*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade tries to slash Verne, but she deflects the blow.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Verne, but she parries successfully.
You slice *Fiddler*'s body hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Reyne, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Reyne, but she parries successfully.
Draz scythes *Torag*'s right leg hard.
Draz scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
Draz scythes a ramshorned trolloc's head into bloody fragments!
Draz scythes the blighted tree's left leg into bloody fragments!
Malfeasor, the twin bladed scythe of blood ebony of *Fiddler* begins to glow...
Your bash at *Fiddler* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Fiddler: Wounded >
Reyne throws a fireball at *Fiddler*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Fiddler: Battered >
A ramshorned trolloc gesticulates strangely.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Fiddler: Battered >
*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Fiddler: Battered >
A fade tries to slash Verne, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Verne, but she parries successfully.
You slice *Fiddler*'s body very hard.
Verne slices *Fiddler*'s right arm hard.
Verne slices a ramshorned trolloc's body.
Verne slices a fade's body extremely hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Reyne, but she dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Reyne, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Draz, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Draz, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Draz's body with his cleave.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Fiddler: Beaten >
*Torag* leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Fiddler: Beaten >
Reyne throws a fireball at *Fiddler*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Fiddler: Critical > get all corpse
get all corpse
Draz moves swiftly to protect Reyne.
Draz sends *Torag* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Draz sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
Draz sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
Draz sends the blighted tree sprawling with a powerful bash!
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Fiddler: Critical > You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Fiddler: Critical >
A fade slashes Verne's body hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Draz scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
Draz scythes *Torag*'s body hard.
Draz scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
Draz scythes the blighted tree's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Verne, but she deflects the blow.
You slice *Fiddler*'s body hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Reyne, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Reyne, but she parries successfully.

get all corpse
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Fiddler: Critical > *Fiddler* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n

The air rings with the battlecry of a warrior trolloc!


n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Fiddler* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Fiddler* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here, watching.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Fiddler* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A raven has arrived from the west.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > k dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the south.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

Got him back south and shortly after, rough channies

Draz narrates 'fiddler rip'

Post Reply