Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Norggle
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:47 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Norggle » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:09 am

The Mighty Kryyg Wakes up to fight us fighting rotten. 2 FC's, a Warder, and a scary yellow eyed. 3 of us were beat/low from eating fireballs. Kryyg shows up, and they all run away. As they ran, we chased down gap fast. Killed Jaye first from zerk bash near dusty cave. Then we kill Marisue here. Warder is nowhere to be seen. (Later we kill a human not even worth mentioning in FD).



n
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

3
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
3
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
Astarion the Trolloc is here, fighting Marisue.
Kryyg the Myrddraal is here, fighting Marisue, riding a shadow stallion.
Nexen Neverseen is here, fighting Marisue.
*Marisue* is here, fighting Nexen, riding a gray palfrey.

3
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

3
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Astarion tries to pierce *Marisue*, but she deflects the blow.
Nexen swiftly dodges *Marisue*'s attempt to strike him.
Nexen tries to stab *Marisue*, but she parries successfully.
[k light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Kryyg sends *Marisue* sprawling with a powerful bash!
[k light]
You pound *Marisue*'s body very hard.

w
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Nexen: Wounded - Marisue: Battered >
Astarion pierces *Marisue*'s right arm hard.
Kryyg slashes *Marisue*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Nexen stabs *Marisue*'s head very hard.

3
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Nexen: Wounded - Marisue: Battered >
3
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Nexen: Wounded - Marisue: Battered > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Nexen: Wounded - Marisue: Battered > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Nexen: Wounded - Marisue: Battered >
3

You pound *Marisue*'s left arm very hard.
Astarion pierces *Marisue*'s head extremely hard.
Kryyg slashes *Marisue*'s body into bloody fragments!
Nexen stabs *Marisue*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Marisue* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

bash
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Marisue: Critical > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Marisue: Critical >
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Marisue: Critical >

Astarion pierces *Marisue*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Marisue* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Marisue*'s death cry.

Jaye
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:59 am
Location: UK

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Jaye » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:25 am

Norggle wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:09 am
The Mighty Kryyg Wakes up to fight us fighting rotten. 2 FC's, a Warder, and a scary yellow eyed. 3 of us were beat/low from eating fireballs. Kryyg shows up, and they all run away. As they ran, we chased down gap fast. Killed Jaye first from zerk bash near dusty cave. Then we kill Marisue here. Warder is nowhere to be seen. (Later we kill a human not even worth mentioning in FD).
I appreciate being worth mentioning. That was a bad scary red screen of die! I thought we were further e than we were so didn't realise I shouldn't walk back into 4e, then you guys were super chasers! I need to learn zones better, and that sometimes it's okay to stay still for a moment. Well played!

Alison
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Alison » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:44 am

No locss of stomp doing his thing spine so i decide to go do my thing lugard road. Lo and behold a wild stomp arrives...

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - a greedy highwayman: Battered > release

A greedy highwayman slashes your body.
A greedy highwayman swiftly dodges a hired mercenary's attempt to scythe it.
A greedy highwayman tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You lance a greedy highwayman's body very hard.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - a greedy highwayman: Battered > Ok.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - a greedy highwayman: Battered > where
Players in your Zone
weather
--------------------
Alison - In the Cellar
You sense shadowspawn nearby.-----<<< hello there..


* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - a greedy highwayman: Battered >
A greedy highwayman tickles your left leg with its slash.
A hired mercenary tries to scythe a greedy highwayman, but it parries successfully.
A greedy highwayman tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You lance a greedy highwayman's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - a greedy highwayman: Battered > You have no feeling about the weather at all.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - a greedy highwayman: Battered > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
flee

A greedy highwayman barely slashes your body.
A hired mercenary tries to scythe a greedy highwayman, but it dodges the attack.
A greedy highwayman tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You lance a greedy highwayman's right leg extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - a greedy highwayman: Battered > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - a greedy highwayman: Battered > flee
change mood wimpy
change wimpy 10
flee
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - a greedy highwayman: Battered >
A greedy highwayman tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A hired mercenary tries to scythe a greedy highwayman, but it dodges the attack.
A greedy highwayman tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You lance a greedy highwayman's body extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - a greedy highwayman: Beaten > Mood changed to: Wimpy

You will now flee if you go below 10 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!a greedy highwayman: Beaten >


You flee head over heels.
Inside a Small, Well-Kept Farmhouse
No Connecting Rooms Found
Correcting map position after fleeing.
[ obvious exits: N E D ]
A black cast iron cooking pot has been left here, newly washed.
A farmer's wife is here.
A tired farmer is here.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full > e

*Stomp* has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
An elite trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Stomp* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Stomp: Healthy > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Stomp: Healthy > embrace
No way! You're fighting for your life!

channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Stomp: Healthy > You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...y >


*Stomp* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Stomp* closes the oakendoor.<<--- ooh door fight. to quote det. COMMIT!!!!

-

*Stomp* gives an elite trolloc an order.
An elite trolloc joins Stomp's fight!

*
Stomp assumes an offensive striking posture.

==
You swiftly dodge an elite trolloc's attempt to hit you.
You lance *Stomp*'s body very hard.
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Stomp*.

channel 'ice spikes' h.stompFresh - Stomp: Hurt >


*Stomp* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Stomp: Hurt >
An elite trolloc tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
*Stomp* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Stomp* fails to affect you.
*Stomp* slashes your head hard.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Stomp: Hurt >
An elite trolloc barely hits your body.
*Stomp* slashes your right leg hard.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Stomp: Hurt >
*Stomp* slashes your left leg very hard.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...>


An elite trolloc tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
*Stomp* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

=-=
An elite trolloc tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You lance *Stomp*'s right leg very hard.
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Stomp*.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Stomp* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded > na on stomp

An elite trolloc tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You lance *Stomp*'s left arm very hard.

channel 'ice spikes' h.stomp
* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded > You narrate 'on stomp'

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...ed >

*
An elite trolloc tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.



*Stomp* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded > channel 'ice spikes' h.stomp

An elite trolloc tickles your body with his hit.
*Stomp* slashes your left hand extremely hard.
*Stomp* slashes your body.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded >
An elite trolloc tickles your body with his hit.
*Stomp* slashes your body hard.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded >
*Stomp* slashes your left leg hard.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...unded >

+-
An elite trolloc tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Someone hates your guts!,<<<<<---- NOO OO FODDER ..... !!! RIP!!!

=

Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Stomp*.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Stomp: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Stomp* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Stomp: Battered > channel 'ice spikes' h.stomp
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-

You swiftly dodge an elite trolloc's attempt to hit you.--- I THINK his mob is broken.. just my thoughts.

==+
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Stomp*.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Stomp: Beaten >
An elite trolloc tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to lance *Stomp*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Stomp: Beaten > change mood wimpy
change wimpy 10

You dodge a bash from *Stomp* who loses his balance and falls!--- cant lets him have all the fun...

change posture defensive

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Stomp: Beaten > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Stomp: Beaten > You will now flee if you go below 10 hit points.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Stomp: Beaten >
Jaye narrates 'Where?'

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Stomp: Beaten > channel 'ice spikes' h.stomp
An elite trolloc tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to lance *Stomp*, but he deflects the blow.
Posture changed to: Defensive

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...en >

=
You swiftly dodge an elite trolloc's attempt to hit you.<<<--- yep broken..

-=

Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your icy spikes shred *Stomp*'s guts, causing his insides to flow outside.
*Stomp* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Stomp*'s death cry.
An elite trolloc realizes that someone is a jerk!

Razhak
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Razhak » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:15 pm

Next time eq your mob and have that one bash while you zerk melee :P

Ominas
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Ominas » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:09 pm

Nice try Stomp. That was just bad luck. I would have gone for it too

Stomp
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:25 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Stomp » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:17 pm

2 buckets in my pack cost me 9 OB, drop those and maybe it goes different...also missing my flail which I would have tossed over to the mob....could have made sure I was set but what fun is that...sometimes you just gotta roll the dice

Alison
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Alison » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:43 am

Razhak wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:15 pm
Next time eq your mob and have that one bash while you zerk melee :P
or do a razhak and run around with rank 7 and rank 8 mobs and think you are great at killing..

Rig
Posts: 1910
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Rig » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:21 am

Apply cold water

Raiste
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Raiste » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:35 am

Killed Haku Winding, different puke beat us Dog. Think Etain showed up to offer support...

Outside the Dog Gate
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The brush and all vegetation has
been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. The
wall stretches on to the north and south, and to the east there is a small
gate built into the wall.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Byrg the Dark High Master is standing here.
Zynak the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Raest the Darkling Senior is standing here.
Bryan the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Colostomy the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.

Bryan says 'nod he's in'

Colostomy narrates 'smelsl'
*Etain* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

Bryan tries to slash *Etain*, but she deflects the blow.
Raest tries to scythe *Etain*, but she parries successfully.

Colostomy tries to slash *Etain*, but she parries successfully.
Colostomy closes the DogGate.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

Colostomy slashes *Etain*'s body very hard.
Raest tries to scythe *Etain*, but she deflects the blow.
*Etain* tries to strike Bryan, but he parries successfully.
Bryan tries to slash *Etain*, but she deflects the blow.
Zynak pounds a warhorse's head into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

*Etain* panics, and attempts to flee!
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Etain*'s commands.
*Etain* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

Byrg hacks a warhorse's right foot into bloody fragments!

Byrg hacks a warhorse's head into bloody fragments!
A warhorse tickles Zynak's right leg with his hit.
Raest tries to scythe *Etain*, but she parries successfully.
*Etain* tries to strike Bryan, but he deflects the blow.

Colostomy sends *Etain* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Bryan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Etain*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

Zynak sends a warhorse sprawling with a powerful bash!

The DogGate is opened from the other side.

Byrg hacks a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!
Zynak pounds a warhorse's left arm into bloody fragments!
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear a warhorse's death cry.
Colostomy slashes *Etain*'s right leg extremely hard.
Raest scythes *Etain*'s body into bloody fragments!

Colostomy comforts *Etain*.
Colostomy closes the DogGate.
Bryan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Etain*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
Zynak leaves south.

It's already closed!
It's already closed!
It's already closed!

Colostomy slashes *Etain*'s body into bloody fragments!
Raest scythes *Etain*'s body into bloody fragments!
Bryan swirls about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across *Etain*'s body.
Bryan slashes *Etain*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

*Etain* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

*Etain* leaves south.

Coach Stop Outside the Walls of Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Etain* is standing here.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
You try to pound *Etain*, but she parries successfully.
*Etain* panics, and attempts to flee!

Colostomy has arrived from the north.

Colostomy tries to slash *Etain*, but she deflects the blow.

Colostomy tries to slash *Etain*, but she deflects the blow.
*Etain* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You pound *Etain*'s body very hard.
*Etain* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Etain*'s death cry.

Colostomy narrates 'rip'

Detritus
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Detritus » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:55 am

Bummer, i was hoping she got away with the autoflee after since her hagg horse got killed without dismounting from it.

Post Reply