Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
kai
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:36 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by kai » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:06 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bam: Battered > You narrate '2s shoulder 3 buffing zerk'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bam: Battered >
na they zerk

*Calcaneus* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
You stab *Bam*'s body hard.
*Bam* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bam: Battered >
7
You narrate 'they zerk'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bam: Battered >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bam: Battered >
f;e;s;h;ba bam

*Calcaneus* puts a flask stained with human blood in a backpack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bam: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You dodge a bash from *Djak* who loses his balance and falls!
You feel your extra strength fading.
Tic length updated to: 22.594 seconds.
You suddenly feel less protected. Starting tic timer.



*Calcaneus* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
*Bam* blasts your body into bloody fragments!

*Calcaneus* drops a leather helmet.
*Calcaneus* drops a thin mail shirt.
*Calcaneus* drops a pair of leather half-gauntlets.
*Calcaneus* drops a long-handled war axe.
*Calcaneus* drops a pair of thin metal leggings.
*Calcaneus* drops a pair of heavy leather boots.
*Calcaneus* drops a raw side of meat.
*Calcaneus* drops fifteen copper pennys.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
*Calcaneus* is standing here.
*Djak* is standing here.
*Bam* is standing here.
*Bam* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bam: Battered > *Calcaneus* tries to lance you, but you
deflect the blow.
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bam: Battered > [backstab ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bam: Battered >
f;e;s;h;ba bam
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Bam* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.


Djak assumes an offensive striking posture.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
*Calcaneus* is standing here.
*Djak* is standing here.
*Bam* is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [backstab ]
You silently approach your victim...
*Bam* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.


*Calcaneus* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bam: Battered >

*Djak* leaves north. ^^

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bam: Battered >

*Calcaneus* lances your body into bloody fragments!
*Bam* blasts your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Bam: Battered >

*Djak* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Bam: Battered >
*Djak* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Bam: Battered >
Luxas has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

na i had to flee
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Bam: Battered >

Luxas tries to slash *Djak*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Bam: Battered >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Luxas tries to slash *Djak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Djak* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!
*Calcaneus* lances your left leg into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Bam* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Windir narrates 'need a tic, horse'

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
You narrate 'i had to flee'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
sc
You have 70(395) hit and 123(149) movement points.
You have scored 104610371 experience points and 1198 quest points.
You need 3889629 exp to level and 1802 qp to rank.
You have amassed 12 Turn points to date.
You have played 41 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Kai the Lieutenant [Defender of the Stone 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.
*Bam* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Bam* leaves north. ^^

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Audre has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Audre leaves south riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves south. vv

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Luxas narrates 'eep'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
s

*Calcaneus* has arrived from the south.

w
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Calcaneus* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Calcaneus: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Calcaneus: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

f
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Calcaneus: Wounded >
You try to stab *Calcaneus*, but he parries successfully.

w
Tic in 7 seconds!
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Calcaneus: Wounded >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Calcaneus: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Calcaneus: Wounded >
*Calcaneus* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Calcaneus's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a Ghar'ghael trolloc's fight!
Windir narrates 'nod'

f
w
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Calcaneus: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Luxas narrates 'i too'


You dodge a bash from *Calcaneus* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Bam* has arrived from the north.


*Bam* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
*Djak* is sitting here.
A raven is here flying around.
Audre Lorde is here, fighting Djak, riding a warhorse.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Audre narrates 'on them 2s elb'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
s
w
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Djak* has arrived from the east.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Scratched >
Luxas narrates 'am beat presently'

f
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Audre has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.


Audre tries to lance *Djak*, but he parries successfully.

sc

*Calcaneus* has arrived from the east.


*Djak* panics, and attempts to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): Multiple matches found.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
You have 70(395) hit and 114(149) movement points.
You have scored 104608934 experience points and 1198 quest points.
You need 3891066 exp to level and 1802 qp to rank.
You have amassed 12 Turn points to date.
You have played 41 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Kai the Lieutenant [Defender of the Stone 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

Luxas has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
na i 1s downer
2
k dark
You narrate 'i 1s downer'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
2
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
na with lux;2
k dark
They aren't here.
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'with lux'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
2
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Luxas narrates 'also 1s d i am'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
2
2
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
2
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
2

Tic in 7 seconds!
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
2
2
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
2
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 21.06 seconds.
You are hungry. Starting tic timer.
You feel parched from the hot weather. Starting tic timer.
They aren't here. 2


* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.
2
2

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
tt
tt
Audre narrates 'help'
They aren't here.
2

l
l
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [taste rations]
You nibble a little bit of the rations.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [taste rations]
You nibble a little bit of the rations.

whe
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
Luxas of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
Luxas of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Audre - The Blight
Windir - The Blight
Luxas - The Blight
Kai - The Blight

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Luxas narrates 'where'

na coming
e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You narrate 'coming'

n
e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A raven is here flying around.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
n
n
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
Audre Lorde is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Djak* has arrived from the north.
*Bam* has arrived from the north.
*Calcaneus* has arrived from the north.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
West: The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: The Blight
South: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
s
s
2
k dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
West: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
*Bam* is standing here.
*Djak* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Ghar'ghael trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched >
f

*Bam* leaves south. vv

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched >
*Djak* leaves south. vv

w
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched > You
panic and attempt to flee!


A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

s
w
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
*Calcaneus* is standing here.
*Djak* is here, fighting Audre.
*Bam* is here, fighting Audre.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Audre Lorde is lying here, incapacitated.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A raven is here flying around.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
Luxas of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Luxas leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Tic in 7 seconds!

Windir narrates 'where?'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
e
n
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.

g all corpse
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A raven is here flying around.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of Audre is lying here.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
Luxas of Two Rivers is here, fighting a Dhai'mon trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Luxas.
*Djak* is standing here.
*Bam* is here, fighting Luxas.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The corpse of Audre seems to be empty.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Luxas leaves north riding a warhorse.
*Bam* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Bam: Battered >

You barely stab *Bam*'s body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Bam: Battered >
Luxas has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Bam: Battered >
f

You stab *Bam*'s body hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc barely crushes Luxas's left leg.
*Bam* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Djak* pounds Luxas's left hand hard.
*Calcaneus* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Bam: Battered > *Calcaneus* lances Luxas's head.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Bam: Battered >

Windir narrates 'am 1s down'
Audre tells you 'loot me'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Bam: Battered >
f

Luxas panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Bam: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Luxas leaves west riding a warhorse.


*Bam* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
Luxas of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Luxas leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

*Calcaneus* has arrived from the east.
*Bam* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
s

*Calcaneus* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
*Bam* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Calcaneus: Wounded >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Calcaneus: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Bam* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A raven starts following you.

na they got it
h
q
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): Multiple matches found.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
You narrate 'they got it'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [ba h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
q
*Calcaneus* has arrived from the north.

w
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [ba h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...
-
Cancelled.
*Calcaneus* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Calcaneus: Wounded >
You try to stab *Calcaneus*, but he parries successfully.
Audre tells you 'sad'

s
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Calcaneus: Wounded >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Calcaneus: Wounded > You panic and
attempt to flee!


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

h

*Calcaneus* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Bam* has arrived from the north.


*Bam* blasts your left arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Windir narrates 'on djak 1s down'

Tic in 7 seconds!
*Bam* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
*someone* lances your left foot into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

kai
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:36 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by kai » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:09 am

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Hurt >

*Hammerhead* barely lances Lheorik's head. <--big HH just engaged here, saw he was on Lheo
*Raiste* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Scrat* tries to slash Carl, but he parries successfully.
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You stab a darkfriend trooper's right leg extremely hard.
Lheorik slashes a darkfriend leader's body into bloody fragments!
Lheorik gracefully changes forms to The Courtier Taps His Fan.
Lheorik slashes a darkfriend trooper's body extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >
*Hammerhead* panics, and attempts to flee! <-- I would too, silly Gaidin

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >
*Hammerhead* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >

Carl panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >
*Raiste* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Scrat* slashes Carl's head hard. <-- round one
Carl pounds a darkfriend leader's body into bloody fragments!
A darkfriend trooper pierces Lheorik's left leg.
Dhela strikes a darkfriend trooper's body extremely hard.
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab a darkfriend trooper, but he deflects the blow.
A darkfriend leader slashes Lheorik's left leg.
Lheorik slashes a darkfriend leader's body into bloody fragments!
A darkfriend trooper tickles Lheorik's body with his pierce.
You stab a darkfriend trooper's body very hard.
Carl leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >

Carl has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >

Carl tries to pound *Scrat*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >
na carl stay in
l
*Raiste* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A darkfriend trooper barely pierces Lheorik's body. Round 2 - bash is running its been longer than a bash timer since Hammer left
Dhela strikes a darkfriend trooper's body extremely hard.
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab a darkfriend trooper, but he deflects the blow.
A darkfriend leader barely slashes Lheorik's body.
You narrate 'carl stay in'
*Hammerhead* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >

Lheorik moves swiftly to protect Dhela.
*Hammerhead* lances Lheorik's left leg. Bash is already processed - Lheo can rescue!
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!
Lheorik sends *Hammerhead* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Lheorik sends a darkfriend trooper sprawling with a powerful bash!
A darkfriend leader avoids being bashed by Lheorik who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded > *Raiste* tries to pierce
you, but you parry successfully.
You stab a darkfriend trooper's right arm very hard.
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
*Hammerhead* is sitting here.
Carl the Squad Leader is here, fighting Scrat, riding a warhorse.
*Raiste* is here, fighting YOU!
*Scrat* is here, fighting Carl, riding a shadow stallion.
Lady Dhela Eldros is here, fighting a darkfriend trooper, riding a warhorse.
Lheorik Grayson is here, fighting a darkfriend leader, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A darkfriend trooper is here, fighting YOU!
A darkfriend trooper is sitting here.
A darkfriend leader is here, fighting Lheorik.
*Scrat* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >

*Raiste* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab a darkfriend trooper, but he parries successfully. First round bashed
A darkfriend leader slashes Lheorik's body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >

*Scrat* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >
Dhela unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Hammerhead*, who is stabbed repeatedly. Painful

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab a darkfriend trooper's right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >

Carl tries to pound *Scrat*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Wounded >

Carl tries to pound *Scrat*, but he deflects the blow.
*Raiste* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You stab a darkfriend trooper's left leg extremely hard.
A darkfriend leader slashes Lheorik's left leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Battered >

*Hammerhead* panics, and attempts to flee!
Dhela avoids being bashed by *Scrat* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Battered >
*Hammerhead* panics, and attempts to flee! <-- unsure if the first of these failed - or if he tried to flee the moment he saw Lheo autorescue

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Battered >
A darkfriend trooper barely pierces Lheorik's body.
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab a darkfriend trooper, but he parries successfully.

l
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Battered >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Dhela's icy spikes shred *Hammerhead*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Hammerhead* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Hammerhead*'s death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Battered > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of Hammerhead is lying here.
*Scrat* is here, fighting Carl, riding a shadow stallion.
Carl the Squad Leader is here, fighting Scrat, riding a warhorse.
*Raiste* is here, fighting YOU!
Lady Dhela Eldros is here, fighting a darkfriend trooper, riding a warhorse.
Lheorik Grayson is here, fighting a darkfriend leader, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A darkfriend trooper is here, fighting YOU!
A darkfriend trooper is here, fighting Lheorik.
A darkfriend leader is here, fighting Lheorik.
Lheorik sends a darkfriend trooper sprawling with a powerful bash!
Lheorik sends a darkfriend leader sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Battered >

Carl panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Battered >

*Raiste* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Dhela strikes a darkfriend trooper's body into bloody fragments!
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab a darkfriend trooper's left leg extremely hard.
Lheorik flows effortlessly into The Heron Spreads Its Wings.
Lheorik slashes a darkfriend leader's body into bloody fragments!
Lheorik slashes a darkfriend trooper's head hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Battered >
Carl leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Battered >
Dhela narrates 'rip' Slow trollocs

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Battered >
l hammerhead
l
Tic in 7 seconds!

Dhela gets a thin, black chain from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of
Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a darkened steel trident from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a backpack from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a dust-covered cloak of the whirlwind from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a gold ring from the corpse of Hammerhead.
Dhela gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Hammerhead.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a darkfriend trooper: Battered > You do not see that
here.
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!

Monsoon
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Monsoon » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:19 pm

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
*Fenariel* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

*Fenariel* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Scratched >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Scratched >
-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Fenariel* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Scratched >

Shzrei has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Scratched >
You narrate '1e ent'

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Scratched >
You narrate 'bahed'

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Scratched >

You lance *Fenariel*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Shzrei slashes *Fenariel*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Wounded >
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Wounded >

Shzrei slashes *Fenariel*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
You lance *Fenariel*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Fenariel* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Fenariel*'s commands.
*Fenariel* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Fenariel* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Battered >
Shzrei tries to slash *Fenariel*, but she deflects the blow.
-=+**
*Fenariel* stops riding a warhorse.
+=- -=
Your bash at *Fenariel* sends her sprawling!
*Fenariel* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Battered >
Tic in 7 seconds!

Shzrei slashes *Fenariel*'s body into bloody fragments!
You lance *Fenariel*'s body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fenariel: Beaten >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Shzrei slashes *Fenariel*'s body into bloody fragments!
You lance *Fenariel*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Fenariel* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fenariel*'s death cry.

Alison
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Alison » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:37 pm

Woke up. Morning det, 345 am here. oh. lets go pk caem. A few ds there.

An Underground Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Lord Detritus the Gaidin Master is standing here.
Detritus is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong > You nod in agreement.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong > say good idea
You say 'good idea'

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong >
*Shzrei* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong >
*Shzrei* leaves north.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong >
Detritus leaves north.
You follow someone.

An Underground Tunnel
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Lord Detritus the Gaidin Master is standing here.
Detritus is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Shzrei* is standing here.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Detritus blasts *Shzrei*'s body.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong > k h.dark

*Shzrei* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong >
*Bludlust* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong > Detritus moves swiftly to protect you.
You barely strike *Bludlust*'s body.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Bludlust: Critical >
*Bludlust* barely pounds Detritus's body.
You strike *Bludlust*'s body.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Bludlust: Critical > k h.dark

*Shzrei* leaves west.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Bludlust: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Bludlust: Critical > k h.dark
k h.dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Bludlust: Critical >
*Bludlust* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Bludlust: Critical > k h.dark

Detritus blasts *Bludlust*'s right hand.
You strike *Bludlust*'s body hard.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Bludlust: Critical >
*Shzrei* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Bludlust: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Detritus: Beaten - Bludlust: Critical > k h.dark
You do the best you can!
*Bludlust* leaves south.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > k h.dark

Detritus blasts *Shzrei*'s left leg very hard.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > You strike *Shzrei*'s head.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Detritus: Beaten - Shzrei: Beaten > k h.dark
k h.dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Detritus: Beaten - Shzrei: Beaten > k h.dark
channel 'flame strike' h.dark
You barely strike *Shzrei*'s body.
Detritus blasts *Shzrei*'s left leg hard.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Battered - Shzrei: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Battered - Shzrei: Beaten > You do the best you can!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows... Battered - Shzrei: Beaten >
*Shzrei* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Battered - Shzrei: Beaten > embrace
channel 'flame strike' h.dark

*Shzrei* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >

*Shzrei* tickles Detritus's body with his slash.
*Shzrei* leaves west.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong > k h.dark

*Fiddler* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong > You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?
Detritus moves swiftly to protect you.
*Fiddler* slashes Detritus's left leg.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows... Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >

Cancelled.
You do the best you can!
*Bludlust* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt > channel 'flame strike' h.dark

Detritus moves swiftly to protect you.
*Bludlust* barely pounds Detritus's left leg.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Bludlust* tickles Detritus's right arm with his pound.
You try to strike *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows... Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >

-=
*Shzrei* has arrived from the west.

+*
*hzrei* leaves south.


+
Detritus avoids being bashed by *Fiddler* who loses his balance and falls!

=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Streaks of Fire burn through *Bludlust*, leaving only a blackened corpse.
*Bludlust* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bludlust*'s death cry.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Fiddler: Hurt >
Detritus moves swiftly to protect you.
You try to strike *Fiddler*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Shzrei* has arrived from the south.
*Dah* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Shzrei* leaves west.
*Dah* leaves south.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Shzrei* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
You try to strike *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.
Detritus blasts *Shzrei*'s body.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt > na rip one
k h.dark
channel 'flame strike' h.dark
You narrate 'rip one'
You dodge a bash from *Shzrei* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt > You do the best you can!

*Fiddler* barely slashes Detritus's body.s: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
You try to strike *Fiddler*, but he deflects the blow.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Fiddler* sends Detritus sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*Dah* has arrived from the south.

+
*Dah* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Shzrei*.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Fiddler* slashes Detritus's body.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Shzrei* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Shzrei* tickles Detritus's body with his slash.
*Fiddler* barely slashes Detritus's body.
You try to strike *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt > channel 'ice spikes' h.dark

*Shzrei* panics, and attempts to flee!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...s: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Dah* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Shzrei* leaves south.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt > channel 'ice spikes' h.dark

Detritus blasts *Fiddler*'s right arm.
*Dah* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Fiddler* gazes deeply at Detritus...
Detritus looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Fiddler* barely slashes Detritus's body.
*Dah* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Fiddler* barely slashes Detritus's body.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Dah* pounds your left leg.
*Fiddler* barely slashes Detritus's body.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Fiddler* avoids being bashed by Detritus who loses his balance and falls!
*Shzrei* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Fiddler* barely slashes Detritus's body.
*Shzrei* barely slashes Detritus's body.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...s: Beaten - Fiddler: Hurt >

*
*Shzrei* barely slashes Detritus's right arm.
*Fiddler* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Fiddler* barely slashes Detritus's body.

=
*Shzrei* tickles Detritus's left arm with his slash.

=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your icy spikes shred *Shzrei*'s guts, causing his insides to flow outside.
*Shzrei* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Shzrei*'s death cry.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Critical - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Rig* has arrived from the south.
*Zatuchly* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Critical - Fiddler: Hurt > channel 'ice spikes' h.dark

*Dah* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Fiddler* slashes Detritus's right hand.
You mount an attack against *Fiddler*, but weak nerves get the better of you.
*Zatuchly* barely lances Detritus's body.
*Rig* leaves west.
You dodge a bash from *Dah* who loses his balance and falls!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...s: Critical - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Rig* has arrived from the west.

-
*Rig* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

=
*Fiddler* barely slashes Detritus's body.

=+
F*ddler* tickles Detritus's right foot with his slash.

*ah* clambers to his feet.


-
Detritus moves swiftly to protect you.
*Dah* tickles Detritus's body with his pound.

=
*Zatuchly* sends Detritus sprawling with a powerful bash!
You can't summon enough energy to weave the flow.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Critical - Fiddler: Hurt >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Detritus.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Rig*!

* HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Critical - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Dah* pounds Detritus's body.
*Fiddler* barely slashes Detritus's head.

* HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Strong - Detritus: Critical - Fiddler: Hurt > channel 'ice spikes' h.rig

*Dah* pounds Detritus's left arm.
*Rig* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Zatuchly* lances Detritus's left arm.
*Fiddler* barely slashes Detritus's left foot.
You try to strike *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows... Critical - Fiddler: Hurt >

*
*Dah* pounds Detritus's right leg.
*Fiddler* barely slashes Detritus's body.
Detritus is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.


*Dah* pounds Detritus's body hard.
Detritus is dead! R.I.P.
All of a sudden, your heart seems to have been ripped out of you...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Your blood freezes as you hear Detritus's death cry.
You stop following someone.
Zatuchly assumes an offensive striking posture.
*someone* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.


*someone* slashes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Rig is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...

Half asleep pk . Didnt do too badly in this.

Detritus
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Detritus » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:36 am

Detritus blasts *Bludlust*'s right hand.
You strike *Bludlust*'s body hard.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Detritus: Beaten - Bludlust: Critical >
*Shzrei* has arrived from the west.
My bash pulse on Shzrei to multibash them both ends right before he re-enters room here. Was fun stuff, i pulled a blank on what other tunnel door name was, zone knowledge fails me.

Marisue
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Marisue » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:19 pm

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong > You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your
body.

qq
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is here, fighting Koschei, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dext* is here, fighting Koschei.
*Stryker* is here, fighting Windir.
*Erulak* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Harun of Tel'aran'rhiod is here, fighting Zarth.
Windir the Sun Sergeant is here, fighting Erulak, riding a warhorse.
Koschei Mane, Drunkard is here, fighting Zarth, riding a warhorse.
*Zarth* is here, fighting Harun.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
Harun narrates 'we on 1d atm'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong > [channel 'fireball' h.dreadlord]

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
Windir spins on one heel, changing forms to Thistledown Floats on the Wind.
Windir smites *Erulak*'s body very hard.
Harun pounds *Zarth*'s left leg.
=+
Windir narrates 'eru bashed'
*

Iria has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Rig* calls lightning from the sky, striking Harun dead on.
*
You sense Iria is channeling saidar.
Koschei sends *Zarth* sprawling with a powerful bash!
+
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
*Stryker* sends Windir sprawling with a powerful bash!
-
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
-=
Your target is no longer here!
Harun panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
*Stryker* hacks Windir's body hard.
*Erulak* gazes deeply at Windir...
The gaze of *Erulak* fails to affect Windir.
*Erulak* slashes Windir's body hard.
Koschei pounds *Zarth*'s right leg.
Harun pounds *Zarth*'s right arm hard.
Harun leaves up. uu

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
2
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
*Rig* swiftly dodges your attempt to strike him.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >

Iria has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >
You sense Iria is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >
light dark
[channel 'call lightning']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
Koschei narrates 'zing'
-=
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
+*
s*+
Iria leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
=
Someone narrates 'I fled'

Cancelled.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Iria the Honored Sister is here, fighting Dext, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Dext* is here, fighting Iria.
*Stryker* is here, fighting Windir.
*Erulak* is here, fighting Windir, riding a shadow stallion.
Windir the Sun Sergeant is here, fighting Erulak, riding a warhorse.
*Zarth* is here, fighting Windir.
Antoine narrates 'nevaeh'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
Windir panics, and attempts to flee!

light dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
Windir leaves up riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
*Dext* tries to slice Iria, but she deflects the blow.
Iria tries to strike *Dext*, but he parries successfully.
*Zarth* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
[channel 'call lightning']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
*Stryker* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
=
*Erulak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
+**
Audre narrates 'eww'
+
Iria panics, and attempts to flee!
Harun narrates 'snicker'
=-
Ok.
You call lightning from the sky which strikes *Dext* dead on.
Iria leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Raspen leaves east. >>
Koschei narrates 'lol'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Zarth: Wounded >

You tickle *Zarth*'s body with your strike.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Zarth: Wounded >
f

*Monsoon* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Zarth: Wounded >

*Stryker* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Koschei narrates 'renting'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Zarth: Wounded >

*Zarth* blasts your head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Zarth: Wounded >

*Nevaeh* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Zarth: Wounded >

*Erulak* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
*Stryker* hacks your body into bloody fragments!
*Zarth* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Zarth: Wounded >

*Monsoon* tries to lance Raspen, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Zarth: Wounded >

*Erulak* slashes your right foot into bloody fragments!
*Stryker* hacks your body extremely hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Zarth* blasts your left hand into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


na nevaeh
Raspen tries to stab *Monsoon*, but he deflects the blow.
*Monsoon* tries to lance Raspen, but he parries successfully.
*Erulak* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* hacks your left arm into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Marisue
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Marisue » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:24 pm

*Hammerhead* has arrived from the south.
*Byrg* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Your mount is too exhausted.
*Hammerhead* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
Byrg assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded >
[channel 'ice spikes' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

Cancelled.
[channel 'ice spikes' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

f -
*Splatter* has arrived from the east.
=
Cancelled.
Your mount is too exhausted. Ahhh fooey
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded >

*Myzec* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded >
rel
Ok.

dism
f
* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded >
*Hammerhead* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Myzec assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Byrg* hacks your left arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded >
*Byrg* hacks your body into bloody fragments!
A spotted jaguar tries to hit Splatter, but he parries successfully.
A black cat leaves south. vv
*Myzec* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
*Trill* stabs your right leg into bloody fragments!
*Hammerhead* lances your left arm into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
Your mount is too exhausted.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded > Maybe you should get on
your feet first?

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded >
*Myzec* pierces your left arm into bloody fragments!
Your mount is too exhausted.
*Trill* stabs your left leg into bloody fragments!
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded >
Trill assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded >

*Dext* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded >

*Splatter* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded >

A spotted jaguar tries to hit Splatter, but he parries successfully.
*Byrg* hacks your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount is too exhausted.
*someone* pierces your body very hard.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Detritus.

Razhak
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Razhak » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:19 pm

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Zankou: Beaten - Sarryn: Wounded > *Sarryn* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
Myzec tries to pierce *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.
You blast *Raspen*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryyg: Beaten - Raspen: Hurt > Kryyg sends *Raspen* sprawling with a powerful bash!
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryyg: Beaten - Raspen: Hurt >
You blast *Raspen*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
Myzec pierces *Raspen*'s body into bloody fragments!
Kryyg slashes *Raspen*'s body into bloody fragments!
You blast *Raspen*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
Myzec pierces *Raspen*'s left hand very hard.
Kryyg slashes *Raspen*'s body very hard.
Myzec is now a member of Kryyg's group.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryyg: Beaten - Raspen: Battered > kill light

Myzec assumes an offensive striking posture.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryyg: Beaten - Raspen: Battered >
Porka leaves south.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryyg: Beaten - Raspen: Battered > kill light
Ok.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryyg: Beaten - Raspen: Battered > kill light
Ok.
Porka has arrived from the south.

kill light
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryyg: Beaten - Raspen: Battered > kill light
Ok.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryyg: Beaten - Raspen: Battered > You blast *Raspen*'s body extremely hard.
Myzec pierces *Raspen*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Kryyg slashes *Raspen*'s body into bloody fragments!
Ok.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryyg: Beaten - Raspen: Beaten > kill light
kill light
Ok.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryyg: Beaten - Raspen: Beaten > kill light
You blast *Raspen*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!
Kryyg slashes *Raspen*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Raspen* leaves south.
They aren't here.

kill light
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded > kill light
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded > kill light
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded > *Raspen* has arrived from the south.
Myzec tries to pierce *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.
Zankou tries to blast *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.
You try to blast *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Myzec: Hurt - Raspen: Critical > Ok.
Kryyg leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Ok.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Myzec: Hurt - Raspen: Critical > kill light
*Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Myzec: Hurt - Raspen: Critical > kill light
You try to blast *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.
Zankou blasts *Raspen*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Raspen* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Raspen*'s death cry.

Fermin
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Fermin » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:59 am

You blast *Raspen*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
Myzec pierces *Raspen*'s body into bloody fragments!
Kryyg slashes *Raspen*'s body into bloody fragments!
You blast *Raspen*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
Myzec pierces *Raspen*'s left hand very hard.
Kryyg slashes *Raspen*'s body very hard.

That's like 200+ damage? damn

Razhak
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Razhak » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:50 pm

Still only half as much as a regular master stab landing :P

Post Reply