Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Bruce
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Bruce » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:57 pm

Alison is on the lookout for a Warder who loves to exp.

Zyonel
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:30 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Zyonel » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:10 pm

Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A chestnut stallion trots about, being ridden by you.
Lord Corath the Baron is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Gothmog* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Gothmog* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
Corath slashes *Gothmog*'s left arm very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Gothmog: Scratched >
You pierce *Gothmog*'s body.
*Gothmog* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Gothmog: Scratched >
*Gothmog* avoids being bashed by Corath who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Gothmog: Scratched >
You pierce *Gothmog*'s left arm hard.

ring - Gothmog: Scratched >

*Gothmog* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Nrad* has arrived from the north.


*Nrad* pounds Corath's left arm very hard.

tell corath lets go in

*Sazi* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Bludlust* has arrived from the north.
*Ghrejah* has arrived from the north.
*Ghrejah* hacks Corath's left leg.


*Ghrejah* hacks Corath's left arm hard.
*Gothmog* hacks your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Bludlust* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Sazi* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

s
s
s
f
e
e
e

Corath panics, and attempts to flee!
*Sazi* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.


*Sazi* barely strikes Corath's body.


Corath leaves east riding a warhorse.


*Sazi* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
*Ghrejah* leaves west.
*Nrad* leaves west.

*someone* pounds your right arm into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Corath.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Ahri the Lieutenant is sitting here.
Thaelor Jenkins is resting here.
Desiree of the Borderlands is standing here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Ahri
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Ahri » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:53 am

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Fermin clumsily approaches you with a pair of moonstone hilted dirks, but you fend
off the attack.
Rikkus sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Alison has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.
A pale destrier has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
f

Rikkus lances your right leg very hard.
A huge mountain lion has arrived from the north.
Alison leaves east riding a Domani razor.
A pale destrier leaves east.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
s
d

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by Aloisa!

w
w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >

Alison has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.
A pale destrier has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >

You sense Aloisa is channeling saidar.
Alison strikes your right hand hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
You sense Alison is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >

A huge mountain lion tickles your body with her hit.
Rikkus lances your right foot very hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from Alison burn your body!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > You panic
and attempt to flee!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by Aloisa!


You sense Alison is channeling saidar.


Aloisa tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a huge mountain lion's attempt to hit you.
Fermin tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Fermin stabs your body hard.


You sense Aloisa is channeling saidar.

You flee head over heels.
Somewhere Near Horses
[ obvious exits: W D ]
Zone: Horse Thief
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > You can't ride in there.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Abandoned Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E D ]
Zone: Kinslayer's Dagger
The corpse of a blood thornbush is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
Alison of Murandy is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.
Rikkus the Veteran Gaidin is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Aloisa do Feia a'Oghri is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
Fermin of Two Rivers is standing here.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A blood thornbush is lying here, mortally wounded.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

Fermin tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from Alison burn your body!

f

Rikkus sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


Rikkus lances your head very hard.
A huge mountain lion tickles your body with her hit.
Alison tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
Fermin stabs your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


w

You sense Alison is channeling saidar.


You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Aloisa is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...

Ahri
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Ahri » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:53 am

that was with wvd up.

Alison
Posts: 628
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Alison » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:02 am

My luck should turn at some point. i can't be on this dying spree forever.
Also aradan only looses the first rips exp, after that its free for all ali.
Bruce wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:57 pm
Alison is on the lookout for a Warder who loves to exp.

Lisette
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Lisette » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:43 pm

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road, hard-packed earth showing through ancient paving stones, leads west
and east to a bend. Dense forest borders the road to either side, casting a
perpetual shadow onto the ground. The hot, humid air carries the stench of the
Blight lightly here, brought on the winds blowing south from the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]8489
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Nrad* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
A myrddraal tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!

+
*
*Razhak* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

*+
*Nrad* leaves east.

=
-
f
h
-=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a myrddraal: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!
Loomis assumes an offensive striking posture.


A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes your body.
A myrddraal tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.

aa
channel 'ice spikes' h.nrad

*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Nrad* has arrived from the east.
*Loomis* stabs your body hard.


*Nrad* pounds your left leg very hard.


Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.


A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!
*Nrad* pounds your left leg extremely hard.
*Loomis* stabs your left leg extremely hard.
*Razhak* hacks your right arm very hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes your body hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes your body.
A myrddraal slashes your right leg very hard.
Your white aura has faded.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You cough and shiver.

sc
*Nrad* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!
*Loomis* stabs your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Razhak* hacks your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone crushes your body hard.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

Monsoon
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Monsoon » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:18 pm

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - Twisting Through the Ways
Jaster - Twisting Through the Ways
Monsoon - At a Vine-Carved Door

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
*Iblis* stabs your body hard.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
*Iblis* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
Iblis's eyes seem to gleam with a strange golden light.

Iblis is in excellent condition. (Healthy)

*Iblis* is using:
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a patchwork scarf of animal furs
<worn around neck> a patchwork scarf of animal furs
<worn about body> a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a pair of moonstone hilted dirks
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
Zloy narrates 'where are you 2'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
*Iblis* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
*Iblis* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Iblis* stabs your body hard.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy > You narrate 'bottom gate of ways'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - Twisting Through the Ways
Jaster - Twisting Through the Ways
Monsoon - At a Vine-Carved Door

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
*Iblis* stabs your body.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
Kultunk narrates 'in ways'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
Jaster has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
Kultunk tries to scythe *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy > You narrate 'getting killed!'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
Kultunk tries to scythe *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
*Iblis* stabs your body hard.
You try to pierce *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy >
Zloy narrates 'oh dung'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Healthy > You do the best you can!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Healthy > You do the best you can!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Healthy > You do the best you can!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Healthy > You try to pierce *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
*Iblis* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Healthy >
You pierce *Iblis*'s right hand into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
Kultunk sends *Iblis* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
Jaster slices *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt > You do the best you can!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
Jaster slices *Iblis*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Kultunk scythes *Iblis*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Iblis*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Battered >
Jaster slices *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!
Kultunk scythes *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
Jaster narrates 'zerk'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten > Posture changed to: Offensive

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
Jaster slices *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!
Kultunk scythes *Iblis*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Iblis* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Iblis*'s death cry.

Iblis
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:56 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Iblis » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:34 am

Stupid missed zerk stab:(

briana
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by briana » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:13 pm

In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
Door north: fence
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Adael.
Lord Adael Le'Ada, Knight of the Rose Crown and Lord Captain of the Queen's Guard is here, fighting
a Dha'vol trolloc, riding a white destrier.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Adael.
A fade is here, fighting Adael.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
open fence

Adael assumes an offensive striking posture.

n
x
* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Stallion Pen
Blackened and twisted trees rise all around you, but the ground has grass
on it, a good place for mounts to rest. The gate to the south can even be
closed, preventing them running away. A large tower looms in the southwest,
an excellent place to look out over most of the northern countryside.
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
Door south: fence
*Nrad* is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > [k nrad]
You barely smite *Nrad*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten >
*Nrad* lances your right leg very hard.
A hideous trolloc tickles your body with its cleave.
A muzzled trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
You barely smite *Nrad*'s body.
[bash ]

z

-Cancelled.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.
*Nrad* closes the fence.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten >
close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten >
*Nrad* opens the fence.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten >
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves your body.
A muzzled trolloc tickles your left foot with his cleave.
A hideous trolloc tickles your body with its cleave.
*Nrad* barely lances your body.
*Nrad* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten >
close fence
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten >
close fence
close fence
You smite *Nrad*'s body.
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > A muzzled trolloc cleaves your left leg.
A muzzled trolloc cleaves your right hand very hard.
A hideous trolloc tickles your right foot with its cleave.
*Nrad* lances your body hard.
You barely smite *Nrad*'s body.
It's already closed!
*Nrad* opens the fence.
The fence closes quietly.

close fence
* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten >
It's already closed!
*Nrad* panics, and attempts to flee!

close fence
* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten >
close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!
Adael narrates 'you ok in there?'

close fence
* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > A muzzled trolloc cleaves your left arm.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves your body.
*Nrad* lances your body.
You smite *Nrad*'s head.
You barely smite *Nrad*'s left foot.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten >
close fence
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten >
close fence
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

close fence
close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten >
The fence is opened from the other side.
The fence closes quietly.

* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > A muzzled trolloc tickles your body with his cleave.
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves your body.
A hideous trolloc tickles your body with its cleave.
You smite *Nrad*'s right leg.
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Beaten > You barely smite *Nrad*'s left foot.
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!
You dodge a bash from *Nrad* who loses his balance and falls!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > Terinor narrates 'stomper neon'
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
A muzzled trolloc tickles your body with his cleave.
A muzzled trolloc cleaves your right leg hard.
A hideous trolloc tickles your body with its cleave.
You smite *Nrad*'s body.

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!
*Nrad* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
close fence
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
close fence
close fence
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!
The fence is opened from the other side.

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > Ok.

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > *Nrad* lances your body hard.
A muzzled trolloc barely tickles your left foot with his cleave.
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves your body.
A hideous trolloc cleaves your body.
You smite *Nrad*'s left hand.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!
Florry has disbanded the group.
You stop following Florry.

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!
*Nrad* opens the fence.

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > Ok.
*Nrad* panics, and attempts to flee!

close fence
close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!
*Nrad* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > *Nrad* lances your left arm.
You swiftly dodge a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves your body.
A hideous trolloc cleaves your right leg very hard.
You smite *Nrad*'s body.
It's already closed!
Saif narrates 'want me in?'

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
close fence
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
It's already closed!

close fence
close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > You smite *Nrad*'s body.
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
A muzzled trolloc tickles your body with his cleave.
A muzzled trolloc tickles your body with his cleave.
A hideous trolloc tickles your left foot with its cleave.
You smite *Nrad*'s right arm.
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
It's already closed!
*Nrad* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

close fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
close fence

*Nrad* lances your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >

*Nrad* lances your left leg into bloody fragments!
A muzzled trolloc cleaves your right leg hard.
A muzzled trolloc cleaves your right arm.
A hideous trolloc cleaves your left leg into bloody fragments!

close fence
close fence
* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >

The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
Saif has arrived from the south, riding a black and ivory stallion.
A rat has arrived from the south.
*Nrad* closes the fence.

close fence
* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
close fence
close fence

*Nrad* lances your body.
A muzzled trolloc cleaves your left arm.
A muzzled trolloc cleaves your body.
A hideous trolloc tickles your head with its cleave.
*Nrad* lances your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


close fence
* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
close fence

Saif smites *Nrad*'s right arm.

close fence
* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >

The fence is opened from the other side.

close fence
* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical >
*Nrad* closes the fence.

close fence
* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Nrad: Critical > Saif smites *Nrad*'s right leg.
*Nrad* lances your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A muzzled trolloc cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A muzzled trolloc cleaves your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hideous trolloc cleaves your left leg extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You smite *Nrad*'s body.
*Nrad* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
It's already closed!

s
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > It's already closed!

nar rip
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > The fence seems to be closed.

s
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You narrate 'rip'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Saif smites *Nrad*'s body very hard.
*Nrad* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nrad*'s death cry.

Always attack people naked, berserk, with claymores in doors.

Ryzom
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:52 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Ryzom » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:40 pm

Ouch, my want and desire to pk has gotten me killed because a bunch of master flagged light siders sit at a double patty at full hps!

e
Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
|1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Nrad* is standing here.
*Ghrejah* is standing here.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
*Tonga* is standing here.
*Traakdah* is standing here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Jecks has arrived from the west, riding a jet black courser.
Adael has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.
Boddah has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.wild stallion.
A raven has arrived from the west.
Terinor has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
Kirtha has arrived from the west, riding a jet black courser.
*Nrad* pounds Kirtha's head hard.

Post Reply