Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
jasmin
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:53 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by jasmin » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:33 pm

What the actual firetruck?

You have 98(280) hit, 150(163) saidar and 135(147) movement points.
You have scored 104716895 experience points and 1222 quest points.
You need 3783105 exp to level and 1778 qp to rank.
You have amassed 42 Turn points to date.
You have played 79 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jasmin the Dragon Lieutenant [Dragonsworn 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
cc 97
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 97 hit points.

whe
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jasmin - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
l

*Byrg* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
*Byrg* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > You barely strike *Byrg*'s body.
A sergeant joins your fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The Shienaran commander says 'You Byrg!!! You will die before your time!! '
The Shienaran commander barely lances Byrg's body.
*Byrg* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Byrg* is here, fighting YOU!
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A sergeant is here, fighting Byrg.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Byrg.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Byrg.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Byrg.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Byrg.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Byrg.

emb
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
f
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Byrg shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Byrg has been spotted!'
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

u
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
u
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
The Shienaran commander barely lances Byrg's body.
The grizzled veteran tickles Byrg's body with his crush.
The grizzled veteran tickles Byrg's body with his crush.
The grizzled veteran barely tickles Byrg's body with his pound.
The grizzled veteran tickles Byrg's body with his pound.
A sergeant barely tickles Byrg's body with his slash.
You barely strike *Byrg*'s right leg.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Akzak* has arrived from below.


*Akzak* pounds your left arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


u

The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Akzak shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'

*someone* pounds your right arm into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Rig
Posts: 1923
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Rig » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:25 pm

I’m confused if you’re surprised that a master with a mallet frags for 40+ hp against dodgers ?!?

Jestin
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Jestin » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:53 am

Like 48 hps a frag, that is pretty high. Not out of range but pretty unlucky to get two of those in a row.

Adael
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Adael » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:01 pm

1.3 dmg multiplier for sitting, so closer to 37 a frag avg. Still, ouch!

Lisette
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Lisette » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:02 pm

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - a rat: Incapacitated > Rotten Vegetation
The trees and plants that line the path have become very decrepit and weak.
The plants are wilting, and the trees are slumped over. The dirt of the path
has become a dull gray, and large cracks run through it. Moss and mold have
started to grow in the cracks of the path making it quite slippery. From
here, the castle looks very old and in disrepair. Large scavenger birds can
be seen circling high above the castle walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
*Kultunk* is standing here.
A rat is lying here, mortally wounded.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stronk* has arrived from the east.
*Kultunk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - a rat: Incapacitated >
*Stronk* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - a rat: Incapacitated >

Theq narrates 'what didn't i do?'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - a rat: Incapacitated >

*Stronk* has arrived from the west.

nar on
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - a rat: Incapacitated >
*Stronk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - a rat: Incapacitated > *Stronk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You strike a rat's right leg into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.
You narrate 'on'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
nar outside
You narrate 'outside'
You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!

l
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kultunk: Wounded >
Rotten Vegetation
The trees and plants that line the path have become very decrepit and weak.
The plants are wilting, and the trees are slumped over. The dirt of the path
has become a dull gray, and large cracks run through it. Moss and mold have
started to grow in the cracks of the path making it quite slippery. From
here, the castle looks very old and in disrepair. Large scavenger birds can
be seen circling high above the castle walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Stronk* is here, fighting YOU!
*Kultunk* is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

emb
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kultunk: Wounded >
Draz has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kultunk: Wounded > You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kultunk: Wounded >
zing

You barely tickle *Kultunk*'s head with your strike.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kultunk: Wounded >
[channel 'call lightning']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-
*Stronk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kultunk: Wounded >

Erynn has arrived from the west.
Rhienn has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kultunk: Wounded >

Draz sends *Stronk* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kultunk: Wounded >
Draz scythes *Stronk*'s body.
*Kultunk* crushes your body into bloody fragments!
Erynn pierces *Stronk*'s right leg.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kultunk: Wounded >
settar kultunk
Weaves set to: kultunk

Erynn barely pierces *Stronk*'s body.
Draz scythes *Stronk*'s left arm hard.
*Kultunk* crushes your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kultunk: Wounded >
zing kultunk
[channel 'call lightning']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*
+
*Stronk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Stronk* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
-
Ok.
You call lightning from the sky which strikes *Kultunk* dead on.
*Stronk* leaves west.
*Stronk* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Kultunk: Wounded >
*Stronk* leaves east.

zing kultunk
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Kultunk: Wounded >
[channel 'call lightning']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Rhienn tickles *Kultunk*'s body with her hack.


-
You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!

=
+
Erynn barely tickles *Kultunk*'s body with her pierce.

*

Erynn barely tickles *Kultunk*'s body with her pierce.

*
+=
-
Erynn barely pierces *Kultunk*'s body.
Ok.
You call lightning from the sky which strikes *Kultunk* dead on.

zing kultunk
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered >
[channel 'call lightning']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Rhienn sends *Kultunk* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
=+
*
Erynn tickles *Kultunk*'s body with her pierce.
Rhienn barely tickles *Kultunk*'s body with her hack.

*+
=-
Ok.
You call lightning from the sky which strikes *Kultunk* dead on.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Kultunk: Critical >
zing kultunk
[channel 'call lightning']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
Erynn barely pierces *Kultunk*'s body.
Rhienn barely tickles *Kultunk*'s body with her hack.

+
*
*+
=-

Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your lightning from the sky strikes *Kultunk*, dropping his sizzling corpse to the ground.
*Kultunk* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kultunk*'s death cry.

Taziar
Posts: 818
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:28 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Taziar » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:52 am

The sul'dam tickles your body with her lance.
A damane doubles over in pain as the sul'dam sends her will through the silver leash.
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from a damane burn your body!
A damane doubles over in pain as the sul'dam sends her will through the silver leash.
Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by a damane!
A damane doubles over in pain as the sul'dam sends her will through the silver leash.
A damane waves at Lheorik, who stumbles and begins to break out in a cold sweat.
A damane tickles your left leg with her hit.
A damane tickles your body with her hit.
The sul'dam tickles your left leg with her lance.
Draz scythes a damane's right arm extremely hard.
A damane tickles Draz's left leg with her hit.
Lheorik tries to slash the sul'dam, but she parries successfully.
The sul'dam tickles Lheorik's body with her lance.
Dhela strikes a damane's body into bloody fragments!
Dhela says 'lol'
A damane doubles over in pain as the sul'dam sends her will through the silver leash.
Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by a damane!
A damane doubles over in pain as the sul'dam sends her will through the silver leash.
A damane doubles over in pain as the sul'dam sends her will through the silver leash.
Lheorik looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - the sul'dam: Healthy > Reem bellows 'couldn't do it there?'
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - the sul'dam: Healthy > kill Reem
kill Reem
kill Reem
kill Reem
kill Reem
Draz says 'go'
A damane doubles over in pain as the sul'dam sends her will through the silver leash.
A damane doubles over in pain as the sul'dam sends her will through the silver leash.
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from a damane burn your body!
A damane doubles over in pain as the sul'dam sends her will through the silver leash.
A damane releases streaks of Fire at Lheorik, who screams in pain.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - the sul'dam: Healthy > s
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - the sul'dam: Healthy > kill Reem
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - the sul'dam: Healthy > kill Reem
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - the sul'dam: Healthy > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - the sul'dam: Healthy > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - the sul'dam: Healthy > Draz says 'go'
A damane doubles over in pain as the sul'dam sends her will through the silver leash.
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from a damane burn your body!
A damane doubles over in pain as the sul'dam sends her will through the silver leash.
Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by a damane!
A damane doubles over in pain as the sul'dam sends her will through the silver leash.
A damane releases streaks of Fire at Lheorik, who screams in pain.
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - the sul'dam: Healthy > Randal has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
Draz says 'go'
A damane doubles over in pain as the sul'dam sends her will through the silver leash.
The air around your eyes seems to catch fire, blinding you!
Someone waves at you, and a cold sweat begins attacking your every muscle.
Someone releases streaks of Fire at someone, who screams in pain.
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - the sul'dam: Healthy > Someone says 'go'
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from someone burn your body!
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - the sul'dam: Healthy > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - the sul'dam: Healthy > kill Reem
flee
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from someone burn your body!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by someone!
Someone bellows 'The traitor Randal has been spotted!'
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by someone!
A flurry of icy spikes sent by a damane is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...

stronk
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:38 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by stronk » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:02 am

My nemesis, Accepted Lisette, strikes again! ^_^

Lesson to be learned.. the dline from 1n malkiergate is NOT North, especially against a competent channie weaving. :P might have escaped doggate had i dlined west ;)

*Lancelaut* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

whe
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - Dusty Road by Fal Dara
Byrg - Dusty Road by Fal Dara
Stomper - End of Branch Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

p
k light
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Byrg blasts *Lancelaut*'s body.
You hack *Lancelaut*'s right foot.

cds
close s
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Wounded >
I see no s here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Wounded >

You hack *Lancelaut*'s body.
Byrg blasts *Lancelaut*'s body.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Wounded >
nar on 1n

*Lancelaut* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Wounded >

Lord Kajin bellows 'qMs JF\^M`j[ zinMqP[ FYWbA GCj xU\ [sJ ikVhLmo'
Lord Kajin bellows 'XULhN pQW MpmV AGlEq GweZmaj [email protected] Kut^ JFltUYJf'
*Lisette* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Wounded >

Stomper narrates 'kajin'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Wounded >
*Lancelaut* barely scythes Byrg's right leg.
Byrg blasts *Lancelaut*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Wounded >
l

Byrg narrates 'lisette'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Wounded >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Lisette*!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Wounded >

Byrg narrates '1n'

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Wounded >

*Lancelaut* barely scythes Byrg's body.
Byrg blasts *Lancelaut*'s head.

cw
* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Battered >
f
n
n
You narrate 'on 1n'

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Battered > Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Lisette* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lancelaut* is here, fighting Byrg, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Byrg the Builder is here, fighting Lancelaut.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Lancelaut: Battered > You panic and
attempt to flee!

e
Byrg narrates 'on both 1n'

You flee head over heels.
Malkier Gate
This large iron gate leads to the fallen kingdom of Malkier, now covered
up by the Blight. A large stone road runs east to west and to the south
is the inner wall that surrounds the Keep. Hunting parties often use
this gate to journey into the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Fal Dara
Door north: Malkiergate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
*Tamrutamallinen* is standing here.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Lisette* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lancelaut* is here, fighting Byrg, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Byrg the Builder is here, fighting Lancelaut.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*Lancelaut* tickles Byrg's head with his scythe.
Byrg blasts *Lancelaut*'s right leg very hard.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Lisette is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Stomper.

tamrutamallinen
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by tamrutamallinen » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:08 pm

*Stronk* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Stronk: Critical >

*someone* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > [channel 'ice spikes']
All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >

You regain consciousness.
*Stronk* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >

*Stronk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Stronk: Critical >

You barely strike *Stronk*'s body.
*Stronk* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Stronk: Critical >
ice
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
*Stronk* sniffs sadly.
=+*
*Stronk* panics, and attempts to flee!
*+=-
*Stronk* leaves north. ^^
-=
You are no longer fighting that opponent!

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
ice
[channel 'ice spikes']
Who or what should the weave be cast upon?

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >

*Stronk* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Stronk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

ice dark
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Stronk: Critical >
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=
*Stronk* panics, and attempts to flee!
+**
*Stronk* panics, and attempts to flee!
+=- -=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your icy spikes shred *Stronk*'s guts, causing his insides to flow outside.
*Stronk* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Stronk*'s death cry.

Skythe
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:24 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Skythe » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:47 am

Was really fun pk. Thanks to the DS that were there

A temporary makeshift pen of rocks and wood blocks the way to the north,
but it can easily be opened by a strong arm.
[ obvious exits: N ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door north: rockpen
Some boots lie in a heap over there.
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here. [2]
A long blade with the rank of general raised in its brass hilt lies here.
A shield lies here, its face etched in an intricate pattern inlaid with silver.
A snowflake design of Kandori origin is etched into a sturdy, silver wristcuff. [2]
A solid set of leather gauntlets rests here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A tunic of fine chain lies in a bundle here.
A slightly dented rimmed round helmet has been left here.
A jade ring is here, an ancient symbol of nobility.
Glittering with gemstones, a golden ivy-carved ring lies here.
A receipt has been left here.
The corpse of Eltargrim is lying here.
A metal hook with loops for a belt is here.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground. [2]
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A thick bronze belt lies to one side. [2]
A length of chain with a spiked ball and long handle lies here.
Gleaming in dark reptillian beauty, an alligator skin bracer lies here. [2]
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A thick steel-plated breastplate.
A wide steel torc with a dull gleam has been left here. [4]
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A silver ring on the ground catches your eye. [2]
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >

Draz narrates 'dl in there?'

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
nar no
Ok.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >

The rockpen closes quietly.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >

The rockpen is opened from the other side.
The Dreadlord has arrived from the north.
A huge draghkar has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
n

The Dreadlord slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A huge draghkar joins the Dreadlord's fight!
The Dreadlord turns about, gesturing forward a shroud of darkness.
A darkhound emerges from the infinite depths of the blackness...
A darkhound now follows the Dreadlord.

w
* HP:Critical MV:Winded - the Dreadlord: Hurt >
*Turg* has arrived from the north.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - the Dreadlord: Hurt >
flee
Draz narrates 'spam it shut'
*Turg* crushes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - the Dreadlord: Hurt >
*Turg* closes the rockpen.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - the Dreadlord: Hurt > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - the Dreadlord: Hurt >

*Turg* barely crushes your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
The Dreadlord's hands weave a bright red flame...
A flash of bright red fire sent by the Dreadlord is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Draz.
A bloodhound pup hates your guts!
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

Carinya
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:37 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Carinya » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:23 pm

A few goons brutally murdered Hope/Kendall so I ordered my warder to take us north to avenge them.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Ryzom leaves west riding a warhorse.
You follow Ryzom.

The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Ryzom the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > nar they dust
You narrate 'they dust'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > nar probably kajin?
*Razhak* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dimmu* has arrived from the south.
*Stomper* has arrived from the south.
Ryzom moves swiftly to protect you.
*Dimmu* pounds Ryzom's body.
Ryzom narrates '4 1n'
You narrate 'probably kajin?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Razhak: Healthy >
Ryzom blasts *Dimmu*'s body.
*Dimmu* pounds Ryzom's right foot.
Ryzom moves swiftly to protect you.
You strike *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched > g
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched >
You swiftly dodge *Radium*'s attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched > emb
*Stomper* lances Ryzom's left leg hard.
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched > l dimmu

Dimmu has quite a few wounds.

*Dimmu* is using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a serpent medallion
<worn around neck> a serpent medallion
<worn about body> a shadowed cloak adorned with red serpentine scales
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a silver-banded war mallet
<worn on legs> a pair of steel-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched >
*Stomper* lances Ryzom's right arm hard.
*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched > l stomper

*Stomper* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched > Ryzom sends *Stomper* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ryzom sends *Dimmu* sprawling with a powerful bash!

Stomper has quite a few wounds.

*Stomper* is using:
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a darkened steel trident
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes (used)

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched > weath
The temperature is about 0 degrees.
The sky is cloudy, and a mild wind comes from the north.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched >
*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Ryzom blasts *Dimmu*'s left arm hard.
Ryzom blasts *Stomper*'s body very hard.
Ryzom moves swiftly to protect you.
You try to strike *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Ryzom: Hurt - Razhak: Scratched > emb

*Stomper* leaves west.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Ryzom: Hurt - Razhak: Scratched > You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Ryzom: Hurt - Razhak: Scratched > channel 'chill' razhak
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Ryzom barely blasts *Dimmu*'s left leg.

+
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Razhak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Radium: Healthy >
*Dimmu* kicks Ryzom in solar plexus, Ryzom is rendered breathless!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Radium: Healthy > channel 'chill' razhak
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Radium: Healthy > channel 'fireball'
You try to strike *Radium*, but he deflects the blow.
*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
*Dimmu* wipes his boots in the face of Ryzom!

=l
Cancelled.
*Radium* pierces your right leg very hard.
Ryzom barely blasts *Dimmu*'s right hand.
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
*Razhak* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dimmu* is here, fighting Ryzom.
*Radium* is here, fighting YOU!
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Ryzom the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Dimmu, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Radium: Healthy >
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!

channel 'chill' razhak
*Dimmu* wipes his boots in the face of Ryzom!: Healthy >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
Ryzom narrates 'lol spam KICK'

*
Ok.
You failed.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Full - Radium: Healthy >
*Stomper* lances Ryzom's body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Full - Radium: Healthy >
You try to strike *Radium*, but he deflects the blow.
*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

channel 'chill' razhak
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...Healthy >

-
*Dimmu* wipes his boots in the face of Ryzom!

*
You lost control of Saidar!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - Radium: Healthy > channel 'chill' razhak
*Stomper* lances Ryzom's left arm hard.
You try to strike *Radium*, but he parries successfully.
*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Ryzom blasts *Dimmu*'s body.
*Stomper* sends Ryzom sprawling with a powerful bash!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.
*Dimmu* kicks Ryzom in solar plexus, Ryzom is rendered breathless!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - Radium: Healthy >
*Stomper* lances Ryzom's left arm hard.
*Razhak* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Radium: Healthy >
*Dimmu* wipes his boots in the face of Ryzom!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Radium: Healthy >
*Stomper* lances Ryzom's body hard.
*Razhak* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Radium: Healthy >
*Dimmu* wipes his boots in the face of Ryzom!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Radium: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > nar brb
You narrate 'brb'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > w
e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dimmu* is here, fighting Ryzom.
*Radium* is here, fighting Ryzom.
Lord Ryzom the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Dimmu, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > channel 'ice spikes' snorgg
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
Ryzom moves swiftly to protect you.
*Razhak* slashes Ryzom's right leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Ryzom: Wounded - Radium: Healthy >
*Razhak* slashes Ryzom's left foot.
You try to strike *Radium*, but he parries successfully.
*Radium* barely pierces Ryzom's body.
Ryzom blasts *Dimmu*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Radium: Healthy >
*Stomper* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Radium: Healthy >
*Dimmu* kicks Ryzom in solar plexus, Ryzom is rendered breathless!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Radium: Healthy > channel 'ice spikes' dimmu
You try to strike *Radium*, but he deflects the blow.
*Radium* pierces Ryzom's body.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Razhak* sends Ryzom sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
You dodge a bash from *Stomper* who loses his balance and falls!

=
*Dimmu* wipes his boots in the face of Ryzom!

-
*Razhak* slashes Ryzom's body.
*Radium* pierces Ryzom's head.

Targetting dimmu
=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Dimmu*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Radium: Healthy >
*Stomper* clambers to his feet.

channel 'ice spikes' dimmu
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Radium: Healthy >
*Stomper* leaves east.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...attered - Radium: Healthy >

-
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Stomper* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

+
*Razhak* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

*
*Radium* tickles Ryzom's right hand with his pierce.
Ryzom barely blasts *Dimmu*'s body.
*Dimmu* pounds Ryzom's body.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Dimmu*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Radium: Healthy > channel 'ice spikes' dimmu
You swiftly dodge *Razhak*'s attempt to slash you.
You dodge a bash from *Stomper* who loses his balance and falls!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Radium* barely pierces Ryzom's right leg.
*Dimmu* pounds Ryzom's right leg.

=
Ryzom sends *Dimmu* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ryzom sends *Radium* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Dimmu*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Radium: Scratched > channel 'ice spikes' dimmu

*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You strike *Radium*'s body extremely hard.
Ryzom blasts *Dimmu*'s left arm hard.
Ryzom blasts *Radium*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Radium: Hurt >
Ryzom narrates 'dimmu beat'

ong MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Radium: Hurt >
*Razhak* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Stomper* lances your right arm into bloody fragments!
Ryzom barely blasts *Dimmu*'s left arm.
Ryzom blasts *Radium*'s left hand into bloody fragments!

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > e

Ryzom narrates 'crit'

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > channel 'ice spikes' dimmu
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

Nobody here by that name. MV:Full >

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > w
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Radium* is here, fighting Ryzom.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Stomper* is here, fighting Ryzom.
Lord Ryzom the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Stomper, riding a warhorse.

channel 'ice spikes' dimmu
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched >
Ryzom panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched >
Ryzom leaves west riding a warhorse.
You swiftly dodge *Radium*'s attempt to pierce you.
*Stomper* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

You panic and attempt to flee!ull - Razhak: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Ryzom the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Dimmu, riding a warhorse.
*Dimmu* is here, fighting Ryzom.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
Ryzom barely blasts *Dimmu*'s body.
*Dimmu* pounds Ryzom's body.
Ryzom moves swiftly to protect you.
*Radium* barely pierces Ryzom's right leg.
*Stomper* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
Ryzom moves swiftly to protect you.
*Razhak* slashes Ryzom's head.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Ryzom: Beaten - Razhak: Scratched > channel 'flame strike' dimmu

*Dimmu* wipes his boots in the face of Ryzom!
*Stomper* leaves west.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows... Beaten - Razhak: Scratched >

=
Ryzom panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Stomper* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Ryzom panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Radium* barely pierces Ryzom's body.
You try to strike *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.
Ryzom moves swiftly to protect you.
Ryzom leaves east riding a warhorse.
*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Dimmu*.

od MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Dimmu* makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above your head.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh > w
channel 'flame strike' dimmu
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Stomper* is standing here.
*Radium* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dimmu* is standing here.

*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

-
Ryzom narrates 'brb'

=
You swiftly dodge *Dimmu*'s attempt to pound you.

*
*Stomper* leaves west.

=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Dimmu*.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched > f

*Dimmu* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You strike *Razhak*'s left leg.

You panic and attempt to flee!sh - Razhak: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh > w

*Stomper* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh > channel 'flame strike' dimmu

*Stomper* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh - Stomper: Wounded > *Razhak* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dimmu* has arrived from the west.
*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

f
channel 'flame strike' dimmu
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge *Stomper*'s attempt to lance you.

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh > e
channel 'flame strike' dimmu
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Dimmu* is standing here.
*Radium* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

You intercept *Dimmu*'s attack on your mount.
*Dimmu* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Radium* pierces your right arm extremely hard.
*Dimmu* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.


*Stomper* has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A water skin has been left on the ground.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Fresh > n
channel 'flame strike' dimmu
*Stomper* has arrived from the north.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Dimmu* is standing here.
*Radium* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

You intercept *Dimmu*'s attack on your mount.
*Dimmu* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

+
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Radium* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Dimmu* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Streaks of Fire burn through *Dimmu*, leaving only a blackened corpse.
*Dimmu* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dimmu*'s death cry.

Rest ran away while I was at trickling SP.

Post Reply