Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
reil
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:27 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by reil » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:07 pm

Stryker wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:26 pm
Playing another game so alt-tabbed (not dissing the stab, just wish ANY of my masters stabbed this hard). Looking like 380 or so.

[narrate ]
You narrate 'this pk fizzled no?'

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > reply nah
You reply to Angainor 'nah'

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Kryyg narrates 'they are gap ?:p'

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Kryyg narrates 'im critically injured'

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Blytzkrieg narrates 'shall i scout ragan? lol'

o HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Raest narrates 'better you than me'

o HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Suddenly *someone* places a silver-winged basilard in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
He said you were resting when it happened, so that might play a minor role. I'm pretty sure any of your masters could land a resting stab for 380+ hps. Have always felt stab damage needs to be capped though!

Raiste
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:50 pm

Meanwhile in non-master land...

sco
You have 418(420) hit and 240(240) movement points.
+
0
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 48 Turn points to date.
You have played 7 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Raiste the Trolloc (Level 51).
You are standing.
sco
You have 419(420) hit and 240(240) movement points.
+
0
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 48 Turn points to date.
You have played 7 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Raiste the Trolloc (Level 51).
You are standing.
w
The Kitchens
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West:
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
A giant sink sits here, filled with many dirty dishes.
An Accepted stands here, ready to fulfill any Aes Sedai request.
Laras the Mistress of the Kitchens is here directing the kitchen workers.
w
Lower Corridor
[ obvious exits: E U ]
East:
An Accepted stands here, ready to fulfill any Aes Sedai request.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
u
Vaulted Corridor
[ obvious exits: N D ]
North:
*Milah* is standing here.
Down: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
n
In the Broad Hallway
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
East:
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
*Milah* is standing here.
pk

*
Milah* leaves up.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
u;pk
Corridor Near the Stairwell
[ obvious exits: N S U D ]
South:
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
Up: *Milah* is standing here.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
u;pk
In the Corridor
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North:
*Milah* is standing here.
South: A Tower Accepted attends her duties here.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?

*
Milah* has arrived from the north.
npk

*
Milah* leaves down.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
d
pk
Corridor Near the Stairwell
[ obvious exits: N S U D ]
South:
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
*Milah* is standing here.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+
*
Milah* leaves north.
**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?
hide
You attempt to hide yourself.
scan n;hide
You attempt to hide yourself.
scan n;hide
You attempt to hide yourself.
scan;hide
Down:
A calm woman bathed in serenity seems to attract your attention.
You attempt to hide yourself.
n;pk
In the Plain Corridor
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
hide
You attempt to hide yourself.

Waiting...

whois milah;hide
Milah the Fledgling Novice is a level 24 White Tower human.

You attempt to hide yourself.

More waiting...

scan;hide
West:
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
You attempt to hide yourself.

More waiting...

*
Milah* has arrived from the west.
b
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=-
*
Milah* leaves south.
-=+*
Backstab who?

More waiting...


*
Milah* has arrived from the south.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**
*
Milah* leaves west.
+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

More waiting...

You are thirsty.
*
Milah* has arrived from the south.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
*
Milah* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*
Milah* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Milah* leaves west.

And she got away :)


Krun
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Krun » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:37 pm

In the Corner of the Mountains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Draz* is standing here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
*Skythe* is standing here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
*Aarick* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Jaye* is standing here.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > back jaye
You silently approach your victim...


*Jaye* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Jaye* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jaye*'s death cry.

gamoto
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:56 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by gamoto » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:09 am

backstab h.carl
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Carl* is standing here, riding |1| warhorse

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Carl* leaves north riding a warhorse.

*
Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
h
backstab h.carl
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Carl* is standing here, riding |1| warhorse
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Carl* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
h
backstab h.carl
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Carl* is standing here, riding |1| warhorse
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
*Carl* charges the blighted tree with a steel-shafted lance, creating a neat display of flying blood.
The blighted tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blighted tree's death cry.

=
*Carl* leaves east riding a warhorse.

*
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Cairhien alarm bell sounds loudly in the distance.
Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
h
backstab h.carl
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Carl* is standing here, riding |1| warhorse

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Carl* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > w
h
backstab h.carl
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
*Carl* is standing here, riding |1| warhorse
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Carl* struggles to barrel down on the blighted tree, a steel-shafted lance aimed at its chest.


*Carl* charges the blighted tree with a steel-shafted lance, creating a neat display of flying blood.
The blighted tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blighted tree's death cry.


*Carl* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Carl* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Carl*'s death cry.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > nar rip carl
You narrate 'rip carl'

gamoto
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:56 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by gamoto » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:06 pm

It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Ridden mount leaving east.
Some obvious recent tracks of a Ridden mount leaving west.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gamoto - Caemlyn Road

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > e
e
e
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

e
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of a frightened young thief is lying here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.
A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
e
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.
West: A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.
A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
West: A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.
A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ N: gate ]
West: A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
The Outskirts of Four Kings
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
The Caemlyn Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > At the Smiling Gleeman
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.
South: An innkeeper makes his rounds of the room, tending to guests.
West: A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
*Jaycia* is standing here, riding |1| black stallion

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > where
Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: West: A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gamoto - Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > w
h
backstab h.light
At the Smiling Gleeman
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.
South: An innkeeper makes his rounds of the room, tending to guests.
West: A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
*Jaycia* is standing here, riding |1| black stallion

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Wimpy reset to: 197 hit points.
*Jaycia* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Jaycia* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jaycia*'s death cry.
A chicken realizes that Jaycia is a jerk!

gamoto
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:56 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by gamoto » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:33 am

I left eq if you see this Aston on floor

S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sc
You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are standing.

where
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gamoto - A Road by the Ravine
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > who
Players
-------
Gamoto the Trolloc
Nexen the Great Havoc [Ko'bal Master]
Pukeblood the Ramshorned Trolloc
Precious the Wolfish Trolloc

4 players displayed.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sc
You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are standing.

where
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gamoto - A Road by the Ravine
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > l
A Road by the Ravine
A ravine stretches south easterly from here forcing the road to head north
between the cliff and the trecherous drop to the west. Part of the road has
crumbled into the ravine as erosion slowly attempts to devour its prey.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > l
A Road by the Ravine
A ravine stretches south easterly from here forcing the road to head north
between the cliff and the trecherous drop to the west. Part of the road has
crumbled into the ravine as erosion slowly attempts to devour its prey.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > r
sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into an earthen brown mantle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > wehre
You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > draw
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from an earthen brown mantle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > 7
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

where
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gamoto - A Road by the Ravine
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > where
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gamoto - A Road by the Ravine
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gamoto - A Road by the Ravine
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sc
where
You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sc
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gamoto - A Road by the Ravine
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sc
You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sc
sc
You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sc
sc
You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sc
sc
You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sc
sc
*Aston* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sc
sc
You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sc
sc
You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You have 171(394) hit and 86(232) movement points.
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sc

*Aston* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

sc
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded > HP:Battered MP:Winded
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are fighting Aston.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded > HP:Battered MP:Winded
You have scored 107810217 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 689783 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are fighting Aston.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Aston: Wounded > f
w
h
backstab h.light
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
h
*Aston* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North:
backstab h.light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

h
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > backstab h.light
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
h
backstab h.light
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > *Aston* has arrived from the north, riding |1| warhorse
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

n
h
backstab h.light
Cancelled.
*Aston* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded > [hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.

f
w
h
backstab h.light
You panic and attempt to flee!ton: Wounded >


*Aston* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Aston* slashes your left leg very hard.


*Aston* slashes your body very hard.

You flee head over heels.
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Aston* is standing here, riding |1| warhorse

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
*Aston* leaves east riding a warhorse.

-
*Aston* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

=
*Aston* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.

nded - Aston: Wounded >
*Aston* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded >
*Aston* slashes your body hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded > look

*Aston* slashes your left arm very hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded > A Road by the Ravine
Forced on its route between the cliff to the east and the ravine to the
west the road heads northward approaching a makeshift bridge. To the south
the road continues to hug the cliff's edge.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

Description and Exits match failed... Update your map!
*Aston* is here, fighting YOU!, riding |1| warhorse

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded >
You pierce *Aston*'s right leg.
*Aston* slashes your body very hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded > f

You barely pierce *Aston*'s head.

s
You panic and attempt to flee!n: Wounded >

s
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > A Shallow Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
e
e
e
An Oasis
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A green-leafed herb grows here.
A shallow pool of water has collected on the ground.
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > look
Before a Split in the Road
The road splits here, wrapping its long arms around the hill to the north.
Its path looks less travelled to the east as the majority of wagon ruts
head on the western route. Dust blows off the top of the cliff swirling
about the road before dissipating to leave dirt on the ground.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

e
e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
West: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > sc
where
*Aston* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
You have 112(394) hit and 87(232) movement points.
You have scored 107806364 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 693636 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are standing.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > *Aston* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gamoto - A Winding Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded > kill light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.
A shivering tree tickles Aston's body with its hit.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded > f

You dodge a bash from *Aston* who loses his balance and falls!

You panic and attempt to flee!n: Wounded >


A shivering tree tickles Aston's body with its hit.
A shivering tree tickles Aston's left foot with its hit.
You pierce *Aston*'s body.
You flee head over heels.
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South:
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
kill light
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
West: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
*Aston* is here, fighting a shivering tree, riding |1| warhorse
A shivering tree is here, fighting Aston.
A shivering tree is here, fighting Aston.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > You try to pierce *Aston*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Scratched - Aston: Wounded > 0

*Aston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Scratched - Aston: Wounded >
*Aston* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill light
kill light
They aren't here.

kill light
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gamoto - A Winding Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Aston* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill light

*Aston* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded > You try to pierce *Aston*, but he parries successfully.
A shivering tree tries to hit Aston, but he deflects the blow.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded > j
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Aston: Wounded >
A shivering tree tries to hit Aston, but he parries successfully.
A shivering tree barely hits Aston's body.
You barely pierce *Aston*'s right arm.
*Aston* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You dodge a bash from *Aston* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Aston: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Aston: Wounded >
*Aston* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A shivering tree tries to hit Aston, but he deflects the blow.
A shivering tree tries to hit Aston, but he deflects the blow.
You pierce *Aston*'s left leg hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Aston: Battered >
*Aston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Aston: Battered >
*Aston* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Aston* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Aston* slashes your right arm hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Aston: Battered >
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he parries successfully.
A shivering tree barely tickles Aston's body with its hit.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Aston: Battered >
A shivering tree tries to hit Aston, but he deflects the blow.
A shivering tree tries to hit Aston, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.
*Aston* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Aston*'s left leg.
You dodge a bash from *Aston* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Aston: Battered > 0
A shivering tree tries to hit Aston, but he deflects the blow.
A shivering tree tries to hit Aston, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Aston*'s body.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a shivering tree: Scratched - Aston: Battered >
You pierce *Aston*'s head.
*Aston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a shivering tree: Scratched - Aston: Battered >
*Aston* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill light
They aren't here.

j
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Aston* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Aston* slashes your body hard.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Aston: Battered >
*Aston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Aston: Battered >
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.
A shivering tree hits Aston's left arm.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
*Aston* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Aston: Battered >
*Aston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Aston: Battered >
*Aston* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n

*Aston* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

s
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Aston* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Aston: Battered > kill light
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Aston: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Aston: Battered >
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Aston: Battered >
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he parries successfully.
A shivering tree tries to hit Aston, but he deflects the blow.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!

ng - Aston: Battered >
*Aston* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


A shivering tree tickles Aston's right foot with its hit.
A shivering tree hits Aston's right leg.
*Aston* slashes your right leg hard.

e
kill light
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
West: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
*Aston* is here, fighting a shivering tree, riding |1| warhorse
A shivering tree is here, fighting Aston.
A shivering tree is here, fighting Aston.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > You barely pierce *Aston*'s body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Scratched - Aston: Battered >
You pierce *Aston*'s body.
*Aston* slashes a shivering tree's roots into bloody fragments!
A shivering tree tries to hit Aston, but he parries successfully.
A shivering tree tries to hit Aston, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Aston*'s left foot.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Scratched - Aston: Battered >
*Aston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Scratched - Aston: Battered >
*Aston* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill light
sc
They aren't here.

kill light
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > You have 99(394) hit and 114(232) movement points.
You have scored 107805721 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 694279 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gamoto the Trolloc (Level 50).
You are standing.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill light
*Aston* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.

ed - Aston: Battered >
*Aston* slashes your body hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A shivering tree tries to hit Aston, but he deflects the blow.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: West: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > change wim 50
e
You will now flee if you go below 50 hit points.

kill light
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Aston* is here, fighting a shivering tree, riding |1| warhorse
A shivering tree is here, fighting Aston.
A shivering tree is here, fighting Aston.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > You tickle *Aston*'s body with your pierce.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Hurt - Aston: Battered >
You try to pierce *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.
A shivering tree barely hits Aston's body.
A shivering tree tries to hit Aston, but he deflects the blow.
*Aston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Hurt - Aston: Battered > 0
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Hurt - Aston: Battered > kill light

*Aston* leaves north riding a warhorse.

kill light
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > j
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
h
backstab h.light
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
*Aston* is standing here, riding |1| warhorse

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

You silently approach your victim...

s
Cancelled.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
North: Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill light
kill light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > where
kill light
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gamoto - A Winding Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
h
backstab h.light
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
*Aston* is standing here, riding |1| warhorse

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
*Aston* leaves north riding a warhorse.

+
*Aston* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.


*Aston* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Aston* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aston*'s death cry.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > na

Post Reply