Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Krun
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Krun » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:17 pm

[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
East: An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
South: A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
West: A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A banner portraying a red eagle is gently swaying in the wind here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A large stone well is here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The gleeman is here, fighting YOU!
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
A determined farmer is here, fighting YOU!
The Emond's Field town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Scratched >
You swiftly dodge the gleeman's attempt to pierce you.
You stab a determined farmer's body very hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Hurt >
The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab a determined farmer's body.
A determined farmer tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Hurt >
You swiftly dodge the gleeman's attempt to pierce you.
You stab a determined farmer's body hard.
A determined farmer tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You stab a determined farmer's left arm hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Hurt >
The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to stab a determined farmer, but he deflects the blow.
A determined farmer tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Hurt >
You swiftly dodge the gleeman's attempt to pierce you.
You try to stab a determined farmer, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge a determined farmer's attempt to slash you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Hurt >
The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab a determined farmer's body hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Hurt >
The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You stab a determined farmer's body very hard.
A determined farmer tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Kryzen* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
*Kryzen* leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
You stab a determined farmer's body hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You stab a determined farmer's left arm very hard.
A determined farmer tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
*Kryzen* has arrived from the south, riding a dun mare.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
*Kryzen* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
*Kryzen* sheathes a sharp, red stone dagger into a pure white cloak bearing a golden sunburst.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
*Kryzen* wields a brass hilted general's sword.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
A villager woman bellows 'g l]F]JkA Xn LD YQ^ KKVj [email protected] Ictr HD kvK scpV bJa JD zyR COdZ[h'
A villager woman panics, and attempts to flee!
A villager woman leaves north.
The gleeman stops using a torch.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
You swiftly dodge *Kryzen*'s attempt to slash you.
The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab a determined farmer, but he deflects the blow.
A determined farmer tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Kryzen assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
You swiftly dodge the gleeman's attempt to pierce you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You stab a determined farmer's body.
A determined farmer tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Kryzen* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
You swiftly dodge the gleeman's attempt to pierce you.
You try to stab a determined farmer, but he deflects the blow.
A determined farmer tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
*Kryzen* looks at you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
*Kryzen* clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded >
*Kryzen* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a determined farmer: Wounded > f

A black cat has arrived from the north.
*Kryzen* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge the gleeman's attempt to pierce you.
You try to stab a determined farmer, but he parries successfully.
A determined farmer tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

You panic and attempt to flee!termined farmer: Wounded >


You flee head over heels.
Northern End of the Green
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
A determined farmer tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

e
o S HP:Healthy MV:Full - a determined farmer: Scratched > kill light
You stab a determined farmer's left leg hard.
A determined farmer joins a determined farmer's fight!
A determined farmer tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full - a determined farmer: Scratched > They aren't here.
*Kryzen* has arrived from the east, riding a dun mare.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - a determined farmer: Scratched > f

*Kryzen* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!

kill light
You stab a determined farmer's body very hard.: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Well on the East End of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A villager woman performs her daily routine.
East: The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
South: A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
West: A banner portraying a red eagle is gently swaying in the wind here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A large stone well is here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
The Emond's Field town crier stands here, spreading the news.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
kill light
Street Along the Riverbank
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
West: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

l
o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill light
kill light
Street Along the Riverbank
Two homes stand north of the Winespring Water, with ample room for a garden
between them. One garden contains a chicken coop, while during the day the
chickens scratch around between a small vegetable patch. Two large, white
goats have been tethered to a pole in the ground in the other garden.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
West: The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
*Kryzen* has arrived from the west, riding a dun mare.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill light
You barely stab *Kryzen*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched > kill light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched >
*Kryzen* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Kryzen*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched >
You barely stab *Kryzen*'s head.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Kryzen* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched > l human
where

Kryzen has a few scratches. (Scratched)

*Kryzen* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty
<worn around neck> an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty
<worn about body> a pure white cloak bearing a golden sunburst
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a brass hilted general's sword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You can't see anything.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Krun - Street Along the Riverbank
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he parries successfully.
You stab *Kryzen*'s body.

ull - Kryzen: Scratched >
*Kryzen* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched >
*Kryzen* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

*Kryzen* slashes your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched >
You stab *Kryzen*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he deflects the blow.
You dodge a bash from *Kryzen* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Scratched >
You stab *Kryzen*'s head.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Scratched > change mood brave

You dodge a bash from *Kryzen* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Scratched > You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he parries successfully.
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Scratched >
You barely stab *Kryzen*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Scratched >
*Kryzen* gets a cup of thready brown tea from a small purse.

*Kryzen* quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Scratched >
You stab *Kryzen*'s right leg.
You barely stab *Kryzen*'s body.

- Kryzen: Hurt >
*Kryzen* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Hurt >
*Kryzen* slashes your body extremely hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Hurt >
*Kryzen* slashes your body extremely hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Hurt >
*Kryzen* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Kryzen*'s right arm.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Hurt >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Hurt >
You barely stab *Kryzen*'s left arm.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Kryzen* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Hurt >
You stab *Kryzen*'s left leg.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Hurt >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Hurt >
You stab *Kryzen*'s right arm.

sh - Kryzen: Hurt >
*Kryzen* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Hurt >
*Kryzen* slashes your right hand into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Hurt > change mood wimpy

*Kryzen* slashes your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Hurt > f
e
hide
backstab h.light
You stab *Kryzen*'s body.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Well on the East End of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: South: A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
West: A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A banner portraying a red eagle is gently swaying in the wind here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A large stone well is here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
The Emond's Field town crier stands here, spreading the news.
Street Along the Riverbank
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
West: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
*Kryzen* is standing here, riding a dun mare.
The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
You dodge a bash from *Kryzen* who loses his balance and falls!


*Kryzen* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryzen: Critical >
*Kryzen* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryzen: Critical > change mood brave
change wimpy 0
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryzen: Critical >
You stab *Kryzen*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryzen: Critical > You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryzen: Critical >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryzen: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Kryzen* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryzen: Critical >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryzen: Critical >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he parries successfully.
You stab *Kryzen*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryzen: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Kryzen* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryzen: Critical >
You tickle *Kryzen*'s left arm with your stab.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryzen: Critical >
You barely stab *Kryzen*'s left arm.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryzen: Critical >
You stab *Kryzen*'s left arm.
You dodge a bash from *Kryzen* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryzen: Critical >
You stab *Kryzen*'s body.
Light splashes across the sky as the sun rises above the rooftops of Emonds Field.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Critical >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he parries successfully.

sh - Kryzen: Critical >
*Kryzen* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Critical >
*Kryzen* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Critical >
*Kryzen* slashes your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Critical >
You stab *Kryzen*'s right leg.
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he deflects the blow.

esh - Kryzen: Critical >
*Kryzen* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Critical >
*Kryzen* slashes your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Critical >
*Kryzen* slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Critical >
You barely stab *Kryzen*'s head.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Critical >
You try to stab *Kryzen*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Kryzen* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Kryzen: Critical >
You stab *Kryzen*'s body hard.
*Kryzen* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kryzen*'s death cry.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > scalp corpse
change mood wimpy
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Kryzen.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > get all corpse

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > w
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get a brass hilted general's sword from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get a pure white cloak bearing a golden sunburst from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Kryzen.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Kryzen.

Khugd
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Khugd » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:58 am

Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
w - bush
North: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
South: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodstock stallion is lying here.
A sooty residue is apparent here.
Rig the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Byrg the Dark High Master is standing here.
Rawiswar the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Fiddler the Shar'cor'sam is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Rig narrates 'DON'T YOU KNOW DON'T YOU KNOW'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Byrg gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
Byrg gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Rig narrates 'TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
h
Byrg says 'he loaded two more vials!'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
b rig
[backstab ]
You silently approach your victim...
Byrg gives a thin vial of yellow fluid to Rig.
-=+**+=
Fiddler hisses 'so'
--=
Fiddler hisses 'he sits'
Rig puts a thin vial of yellow fluid in a small purse.
+*
Rig makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
Rig is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear Rig's death cry.
Last edited by Khugd on Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rig
Posts: 1910
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Rig » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:00 am

Yea you're cool. But are you this cool:

7. Rig the Dreadlord [Dreadlord]
-- slew Rig the Dreadlord on the 17th of Jumara, 1365

Raiste
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:33 am


Start logging...
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Higher Braem Wood
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Mazrim Taim stands here, mocking the world.
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An Ogier stonemason has arrived from the north.
An Ogier stonemason tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce an Ogier stonemason's right leg very hard.
An Ogier stonemason tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
You try to pierce an Ogier stonemason, but he deflects the blow.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Higher Braem Wood
Synchronized location.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Mazrim Taim stands here, mocking the world.

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Higher Braem Wood
Higher Braem Wood
The Firs and Pines thin out a little here, and there are the charred
remains of a once great tree rotting forlornly. Still, this forest is
ancient and undisturbed, and there is no evidence of danger here. The
higher Braem Wood goes on to your east, south and west from here.
Synchronized location.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Mazrim Taim stands here, mocking the world.
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.
Ruins
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Deep in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Deep in the Braem Wood
Deep in the Braem Wood
You are in the north-western corner of the deepest part of the Braem Wood,
where the canopy is so thick that not a single shaft of sunlight can enter
and sounds go unheard. There is a large creeper hanging through the trees
here, at least as wide as a trolloc's gut. The deep Braem Wood continues
east and south from here, and upwards is a path to the higher Braem Wood.
Synchronized location.
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]
Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Braem Wood
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
Braem Wood
The thick canopy of the trees blots the sky from view for the most part and
cast part of the Braem Wood in gloomy shadow. The trees here grow thick and
close together leaving twisting corridors between themselves hardly wide
enough for a horse to ride through.
Synchronized location.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

PK Target <- h.light

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Braem Wood
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
Before a Tunnel through the Looming Cliffs
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
In a Dark Tunnel
[ obvious exits: E U ]
East:
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Up: A wild boar runs through the forest.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
Above a Forrested Tunnel
[ obvious exits: W D ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
Forrested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here. [2]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
Forrested Hills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
Forrested Hills by the City Wall
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here. [2]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
Before a Dark Crevice
[ obvious exits: W D ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
-=+**+=
Some obvious recent tracks of a Horse leaving west.
Some obvious recent tracks of an Animal leaving down.
An elk leaves west.
Forrested Hills by the City Wall
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here. [2]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Forrested Hills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
Forrested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here. [2]
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Darkened Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Tall Trees
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Within the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A Small Glade
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Wooded Glen
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A raven is here flying around.
A jet-black wolf bitch is here, growling dangerously.
A shaggy wolfish creature darts through the shadows.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
In the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - In the Forest
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce the ancient tree's branch extremely hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Trail Through the Trees
Synchronized location.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.

Trail Through the Trees
The trail cuts a path through the forest allowing for relatively quick
travel through the gnarled trees surrounding the area. The trees themselves
grasp the sky in their boughs and cradle it gently as they silently watch
the world go by.
Synchronized location.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
Along the Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.
At a Branch in a Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
-=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of an Animal leaving east.
Some obvious recent tracks of an Animal leaving east.
At the End of a Faint Trail
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
Gnarled Boughs
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
Cleared Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly.
Woodland Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
Through the Brush
[ obvious exits: N ]
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
Woodland Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A Quiet Glade
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Deep Within the Woods
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here. [2]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
At a Woodland Stream
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The waters of a stream chatter as they run over the streambed here.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
Under an Awning of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here. [2]
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
At a Ring of Ferns
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
At a Stand of Ancient Trees
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A *newbie female human* is here, fighting the ancient tree, riding a warhorse.
*
Rawandle* is here, fighting the ancient tree, riding a draft horse.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
The ancient tree is sitting here.
The ancient tree is here, fighting
Rawandle.
A *human* slices the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tickles
Rawandle's body with its hit.
*
Rawandle* pounds the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Rawandle* pounds the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!

PK Target <- Rawandle

A *
human* slices the ancient tree's branch very hard.
The ancient tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the ancient tree's death cry.
The ancient tree tickles
Rawandle's right arm with its hit.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

A *
human* says 'vrS? FM_r'x qeRjbaO q Tdo ]SKUNOS e fPqa?'

The ancient tree tickles
Rawandle's left leg with its hit.
You attempt to hide yourself.

A *
human* snickers softly.

*
Rawandle* sends the ancient tree sprawling with a powerful bash!

A *
human* joins *Rawandle*'s fight!

A *
human* tries to slice the ancient tree, but it parries successfully.
*
Rawandle* pounds the ancient tree's branch extremely hard.

*
Rawandle* grins evilly.

A *
human* has been kicked out of *Rawandle*'s group!

A *
human* is now a member of *Rawandle*'s group.

A *
human* slices the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
*
Rawandle* pounds the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!

*
Rawandle* nods in agreement.

A *
human* slices the ancient tree's roots extremely hard.
*
Rawandle* pounds the ancient tree's crown extremely hard.
The ancient tree barely tickles
Rawandle's body with its hit.

*
Rawandle* pounds the ancient tree's trunk very hard.

A *
human* slices the ancient tree's crown into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tickles
Rawandle's head with its hit.

A *
human* slices the ancient tree's branch hard.
*
Rawandle* pounds the ancient tree's branch extremely hard.
The ancient tree barely hits
Rawandle's body.
The ancient tree avoids being bashed by *
Rawandle* who loses his balance and falls!
You silently approach your victim...
-=
A *
human* slices the ancient tree's roots extremely hard.
The ancient tree barely tickles
Rawandle's left hand with its hit.
+**+=- -=+*
A *
human* slices the ancient tree's branch very hard.
The ancient tree barely tickles
Rawandle's left hand with its hit.
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!
You attempt to hide yourself.

The ancient tree avoids being bashed by *
Rawandle* who loses his balance and falls!

A *
human* slices the ancient tree's branch very hard.
The ancient tree tickles
Rawandle's body with its hit.

A *
human* tries to slice the ancient tree, but it parries successfully.
The ancient tree barely tickles
Rawandle's body with its hit.

The ancient tree avoids being bashed by *
Rawandle* who loses his balance and falls!

A *
human* tries to slice the ancient tree, but it parries successfully.
The ancient tree barely tickles
Rawandle's right arm with its hit.
A red fox leaves west.

A brown deer has arrived from the north.

*
Rawandle* pounds the ancient tree's branch into bloody fragments!
A *
human* slices the ancient tree's branch into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles
Rawandle's head with its hit.

*
Rawandle* pounds the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the ancient tree's death cry.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+*
*
Rawandle* says ']kL S arMuYa_ xTn^PDj'
*
A *
human* says 'lkUcxX [W&bsol; Djd jX CobB owXEP ZWq KNnn S_ W [email protected]'
+=- -
*
Rawandle* boggles at the thought.
=+*
*
Rawandle* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*
Rawandle* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *
Rawandle*'s death cry.

A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer leaves west.

A *
human* leaves south riding a warhorse.
You get a pair of steel-plated boots from the corpse of
Rawandle.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a s'redit prod from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Rawandle.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Rawandle.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Rawandle.
You narrate 'rip rawandle'

Raiste
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:17 am

A fierce young man tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce a fierce young man, but he deflects the blow.
A fierce young man tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Nearing the West Gate
Synchronized location.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
South: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Inside the West Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Skyre* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A fierce young man is standing here, eyeing those that pass by.
A fierce young man is standing here, eyeing those that pass by.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=-
A fierce young man tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A fierce young man joins a fierce young man's fight!
A fierce young man tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A fierce young man tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
-=+*
*Skyre* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Skyre* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Skyre*'s death cry.

A fierce young man tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a fierce young man's attempt to cleave you.
You narrate 'rip skyre'

You swiftly dodge a fierce young man's attempt to cleave you.
You pierce a fierce young man's left arm very hard.
A fierce young man tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You get a large slab of meat from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a large slab of meat from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a key carved with a grinning fox from the corpse of Skyre.
You get sixteen copper pennys from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a dirk from the corpse of Skyre.
You get thirteen gold crowns from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a diamond wedding ring from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a bar of iron from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a bar of iron from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a set of steel sai from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Skyre.
a gray suede cloak: You can't carry that much weight.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Skyre.
You get an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Skyre.
a full metal helmet and visor: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Skyre.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Skyre.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Skyre.

Raiste
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:57 am

Earlier, I got trapped SE of Temple by 4-5 LS and died.
An even larger LS force gathered, and then hit Keep while I sat in Circle.
Withdrew a dagger and got a lucky timing during the aftermath of the initial assault.

The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
East: A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
South: A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
West: Dinocron of the Cron Clan is here, fighting a warhorse.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A muzzled trolloc has arrived from the west.
The darkness leaves.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
The Well
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: East: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
South: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
West: Gok the Darkling Senior is standing here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A blade with a hilt of yellow amber is on the ground.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A black flame dances here in midair.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
Piperss the Boarheaded Trolloc is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

Gnarsh narrates 'so am I tho :P'
Zankou narrates 'on rotten'
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
East: A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
South: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
West: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Yaerin* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ryzom* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Audre* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Yaerin* lances your body hard.
*Audre* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Ryzom* slashes your right leg extremely hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

Zankou narrates 'kai bashed'
You flee head over heels.
The Blacksmith's Workshop
Synchronizing location.
[ obvious exits: S U ]
South: A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A tall barrel-chested blacksmith stands here staring absently into space.

Antioch narrates 'suern rock'

You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

The Blacksmith's Workshop
In the center of the room there is a large anvil which was obviously used
by the blacksmith who worked here to pound at iron and form various
types of iron works. In the northern wall lies the pit where the metal
was fired to get it white hot. Against the west wall there are the remnants
of a shelf that was once used to hold the blacksmiths various tools. In the
righthand corner of the roof there is a large hole that allows the sun to
shine in and light the entire place. An exit lies to the south which
goes back into the courtyard.
[ obvious exits: S U ]
South: A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A tall barrel-chested blacksmith stands here staring absently into space.

Zankou narrates 'kai beaten'
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
East: A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
South: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
West: Gok the Darkling Senior is standing here.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Yaerin* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ryzom* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Audre* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Audre* says 'HdLR LT YCy'
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+
*Yaerin* says 'AZC^ mr [email protected]'
*
Zankou narrates 'starvald bashed rotten'
*+=- -
*Audre* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Yaerin* leaves south riding a warhorse.
=+*
*Ryzom* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Ryzom* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ryzom*'s death cry.
You narrate 'rip ryzom'
You get six copper pennys from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get a colossal sword with an iron pommel from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get a cloak of shifting colors from the corpse of Ryzom.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Ryzom.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Ryzom.

Gnarsh narrates 'NICE'
*Yaerin* has arrived from the west.

Raiste
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:05 am

Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Meren of Shon Kifar is here, fighting Jules, riding a shadow stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Jules* is here, fighting Meren, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Meren.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Meren.
A Shienaran lieutenant is here, fighting Meren.


A Shienaran lieutenant barely slashes Meren's left leg.
A Shienaran footman tickles Meren's right leg with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman tickles Meren's body with his pierce.
*Jules* mounts an attack against Meren, but weak nerves get the better of him.

You attempt to hide yourself.

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!


*Jules* avoids being bashed by Meren who loses his balance and falls!


A Shienaran footman tickles Meren's body with his pierce.


A Shienaran lieutenant slashes Meren's body.
A Shienaran footman barely pierces Meren's right arm.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles Meren's right arm with his pierce.
*Jules* mounts an attack against Meren, but weak nerves get the better of him.


Meren panics, and attempts to flee!


A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Meren, but he parries successfully.


Meren leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
Trill narrates 'yes'

*+=- -=
Trill narrates 's of choke'

+*
You try to quietly draw a set of steel sai from an earthen brown mantle.
You wield a set of steel sai with both hands.
*Jules* makes a strange sound as you place a set of steel sai in his back!
*Jules* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jules*'s death cry.

You narrate 'rip jules'

Detritus
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Detritus » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:49 pm

Where did the colorful logs go Raiste!?!

Krun
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Krun » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:10 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > eq
You are using:
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a sharp, red stone dagger
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on belt> a skin of human flesh

The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
West: A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full > scan w
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
-
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > backstab h.light

*Corath* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Corath: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Corath: Scratched >
You pierce *Corath*'s right leg.
*Corath* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Corath: Scratched > l human

Corath has a few scratches. (Scratched)

*Corath* is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a colossal sword with an iron pommel
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You can't see anything.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Corath: Scratched >
You pierce *Corath*'s right leg.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Corath: Scratched > f

You dodge a bash from *Corath* who loses his balance and falls!

You panic and attempt to flee!ath: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: West: Astarion the Boarheaded Trolloc is standing here mending a weapon.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
e
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Corath* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
West: A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
kill light
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
West: An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Astarion the Boarheaded Trolloc is standing here mending a weapon.
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill light

Astarion leaves east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Corath* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Corath: Scratched >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Corath: Scratched >
You barely pierce *Corath*'s body.
*Corath* slashes your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Corath: Scratched > You barely pierce *Corath*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Corath: Scratched >
*Corath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Corath: Scratched >
*Corath* looks at you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Corath: Scratched >
*Corath* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Corath: Scratched >
*Corath* slashes your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Corath: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
West: An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
Overlooking the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
An irritating fly is here flying around.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
w
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East:
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > North of the Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
w
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Trail Along a Cliff
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
w
A Treacherous Slope
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Boulder Strewn Trail
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
e
A Treacherous Slope
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
e

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Krun - Near a Bridge
Astarion - Entrance to the Courtyard
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East:
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Corath* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Corath* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East:
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
n
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

w
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > North of the Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
A fade has arrived from the west.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
kill light
They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.
*Corath* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You pierce *Corath*'s right leg.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Scratched >
*Corath* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You tickle *Corath*'s right leg with your pierce.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Scratched > change wimpy 100
You will now flee if you go below 100 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Treacherous Slope
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
kill light
They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
A haggard trolloc slave has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Corath* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Corath.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Corath.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Corath.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Corath.
A fade is here, fighting Corath.

kill light
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
You tickle *Corath*'s body with your pierce.
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Corath: Hurt > You do the best you can!
*Corath* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
w
They aren't here.
*Corath* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
You tickle *Corath*'s head with your pierce.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Hurt > kill light
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Hurt > f
kill light
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n

*Corath* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

kill light
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
kill light
A Treacherous Slope
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
kill light
kill light
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Corath* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Corath.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You barely pierce *Corath*'s right leg.
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill light
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Corath: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Corath: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Corath: Hurt > You do the best you can!
*Corath* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
kill light
They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A Treacherous Slope
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
*Corath* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill light
You pierce *Corath*'s left arm.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Hurt > kill light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Hurt > kill light
You tickle *Corath*'s head with your pierce.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Hurt > kill light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Hurt > kill light
kill light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Corath: Hurt > You do the best you can!

ong - Corath: Hurt >
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade slashes Corath's body.
A ramshorned trolloc whips Corath's left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes Corath's left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Corath's head with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Corath's right arm.
*Corath* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!
You tickle *Corath*'s right leg with your pierce.
*Corath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Hurt >
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Hurt >
A fade slashes Corath's body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Corath's body with his whip.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes Corath's right arm.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Corath's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Corath's body with his crush.

kill lighttered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded >

*Corath* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light
kill light
A Treacherous Slope
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
kill light
kill light
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill light
kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill light
They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
*Corath* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

kill light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill light
You barely pierce *Corath*'s head.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Corath: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Corath: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Corath: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Corath: Wounded >
A fade barely slashes Corath's body.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Corath's body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Corath's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Corath's right leg with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Corath's body with his whip.
*Corath* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Corath*'s right leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Corath: Wounded >
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Corath: Wounded > kill light
kill light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Corath: Wounded > kill light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Corath: Wounded > kill light

A fade barely slashes Corath's head.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Corath's body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Corath's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes Corath's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Corath's body with his whip.
*Corath* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Corath*'s right leg.
*Corath* leaves east riding a warhorse.

kill light
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill light
kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill light
A fade leaves east.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves east.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves east.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves east.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves east.
They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
kill light
North of the Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Corath.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
*Corath* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a warhorse.

kill light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Corath's body.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Corath* slashes a ramshorned trolloc's left leg very hard.
You pierce *Corath*'s right arm.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Corath: Wounded > kill light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Corath: Wounded > You do the best you can!
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Corath: Wounded > kill light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Corath: Wounded > kill light
*Corath* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
kill light
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
They aren't here.
*Corath* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light
You barely pierce *Corath*'s left leg.

kill light
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded >
You barely pierce *Corath*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Corath* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded >
A fade barely slashes Corath's body.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc tickles Corath's body with his whip.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes Corath's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Corath's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Corath's body with his crush.
You pierce *Corath*'s left leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a fade: Healthy - Corath: Battered > kill light
You do the best you can!
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill light
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a fade: Healthy - Corath: Battered >
*Corath* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

w
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light
kill light
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

kill light
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light
kill light
They aren't here.
*Corath* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You barely pierce *Corath*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Battered > kill light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Battered > You pierce *Corath*'s right leg.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Battered > kill light
kill light
You tickle *Corath*'s head with your pierce.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Battered > You do the best you can!

rong - Corath: Battered >
*Corath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

rong - Corath: Battered >
A trolloc scout narrates 'Humans at the Gap!'
*Corath* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
They aren't here.
*Corath* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > A Treacherous Slope
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light
e
They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > A trolloc scout narrates 'Humans at the Gap!'
A fade has arrived from the west.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.
A fade slashes Corath's right leg.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Corath's body.
You tickle *Corath*'s left hand with your pierce.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched - Corath: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched - Corath: Battered >
You tickle *Corath*'s body with your pierce.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Corath* slashes a fade's body into bloody fragments!
A fade barely slashes Corath's body.
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched - Corath: Battered > kill light
You do the best you can!

kill light
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched - Corath: Battered > kill light
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched - Corath: Battered > You do the best you can!
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched - Corath: Battered > kill light
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Corath's body with his whip.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes Corath's left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Corath's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes Corath's left arm.
You barely pierce *Corath*'s left leg.
A fade slashes Corath's right arm.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched - Corath: Beaten > kill light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched - Corath: Beaten > w
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched - Corath: Beaten > kill light

A trolloc scout narrates 'Humans at the Gap!'

kill light
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched - Corath: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched - Corath: Beaten > You do the best you can!
*Corath* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light
kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
s
North of the Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
West:
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
-
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > backstab h.light
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.
*Corath* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!

kill light
You flee head over heels.
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > A trolloc scout narrates 'Humans at the Gap!'
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > e
North of the Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
-
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

backstab h.light
o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
-
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
West: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >scan w
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Corath* is standing here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
-

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > backstab h.light
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Corath* is standing here.
*Corath* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Beaten > [hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Beaten > f
n

You barely pierce *Corath*'s left leg.

You panic and attempt to flee!rath: Beaten >

You flee head over heels.
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
West: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light
kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light

*Corath* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

kill light
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You barely pierce *Corath*'s left foot.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Beaten > You do the best you can!

kill light
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Beaten > kill light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Beaten >
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Beaten >
You pierce *Corath*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Beaten > kill light
kill light
You do the best you can!

kill light
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Beaten > kill light
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You do the best you can!
*Corath* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill light
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

s
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You pierce *Corath*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Beaten >
*Corath* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Corath*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Beaten >
You pierce *Corath*'s body.

rong - Corath: Beaten >
*Corath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

n S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Corath: Beaten >

*Corath* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
A fade has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.

s
o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill light
kill light
A fade leaves north.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves north.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves north.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves north.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves north.
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
-
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > backstab h.light
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > scan w
e

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > e
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > scan e

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Krun - The Bridge

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > e
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > call
e
e
You don't see a closed gate.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
South: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
West: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > e
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > where
The Well
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
South: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A black flame dances here in midair.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Krun - The Well

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
An ankle-biter says 'Mah I hungee.'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
An ankle-biter says 'Fud mah!'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Taralsa has arrived from the south.
An ankle-biter has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Taralsa leaves north.
An ankle-biter leaves north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Taralsa has arrived from the north.
An ankle-biter has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Taralsa leaves east.
An ankle-biter leaves east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > nar Corath was beat around allw keep
You narrate 'Corath was beat around allw keep'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Taralsa - The Southern Wing of the Grand Hall
Krun - The Well

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > eq
You are using:
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a sharp, red stone dagger
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on belt> a skin of human flesh

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > st
You stop resting, and stand up.

The day has begun.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh > w
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > s
w
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
South: A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
West: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
West: Astarion the Boarheaded Trolloc is standing here mending a weapon.
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full >
Astarion has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > w
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > w
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o S HP:Battered MV:Full > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

w
o S HP:Battered MV:Full > w
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > w
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > w
s
A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]

s
* S HP:Battered MV:Full > s
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > w
Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South:
* S HP:Battered MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

where
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Krun - Dying Plains in the Blight
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > notice
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.
w
-
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > backstab h.light
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > nar scent blight , corath was 4n elbow
You narrate 'scent blight , corath was 4n elbow'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Krun - End of the Dark Road
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
-
Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > backstab h.light
Backstab who?

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
-
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > backstab h.light
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
-
backstab h.light
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
-
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
-
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]

backstab h.light
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Taralsa narrates 'I'm not pking, just afk exping'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > where

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Krun - Bend in the Path
Taralsa - The Southern Wing of the Grand Hall
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

-
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
-
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > nar kk
e
You narrate 'kk'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > -
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East:
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
-
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East:
backstab h.light
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
-

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > backstab h.light
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Corath* leaves east riding a warhorse.

*
Backstab who?
Taralsa narrates 'I did run past Corath though'

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
-
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > backstab h.light
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
Taralsa narrates 'so he might act like I'm around'


*Corath* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Corath* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Corath*'s death cry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar Corath rip
scalp corpse
You narrate 'Corath rip'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > get all corpse
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Corath.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You get a vial filled with a dark red liquid from the corpse of Corath.
You get a vial filled with a dark red liquid from the corpse of Corath.
You get five copper pennys from the corpse of Corath.
You get a large number of gold crowns from the corpse of Corath.
You get a hollow steel lance from the corpse of Corath.
You get a bubbling draught from the corpse of Corath.
You get a bubbling draught from the corpse of Corath.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Corath.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Corath.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Corath.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Corath.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Corath.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Corath.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Corath.
You get a colossal sword with an iron pommel from the corpse of Corath.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Corath.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Corath.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Corath.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Corath.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Corath.
You get an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Corath.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Corath.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Corath.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Corath.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Corath.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Corath.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Corath.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Corath.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Corath.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Corath.

Krun
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Krun » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:15 am

Removed.
Last edited by Krun on Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply