Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
aish
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by aish » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:42 pm

Must have been 10-12 of us in zone and suddenly we hear one down, that too the guy leading the fight. Great stuff.

stela
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by stela » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:34 pm

why was kazi diagnosing before stabbing?

"diagnose h.light
backstab h.light
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Backstab who?

t
diagnose h.light
backstab h.light
* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >"

Kazi
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:41 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kazi » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:17 pm

It’s useful in stabwars. If diag doesn’t show a person but stab starts rolling you know without a doubt that your stab will land first. If diag shows the person then you walk out. I have two aliases, one with diag;backstab the other without.

badd
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:38 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by badd » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:53 am

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > scan w
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > kill seanchan
kill seanchan
*Shaxx* is standing here.

kill seanchan
* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > w
h
backstab h.seanchan
Luhhan Home
[ obvious exits: E ]
East: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
An old wooden chair, covered with scratches and nicks, stands here.
*Shaxx* is standing here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


You try to quietly draw a sharp, red stone dagger from a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai.
*Shaxx* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Shaxx* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Shaxx*'s death cry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > nar shaxx rip
You narrate 'shaxx rip'

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Shaxx.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > g
[get all corpse]
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a long pine javelin from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Shaxx.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Shaxx.

badd
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:38 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by badd » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:49 am

R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > An Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > dism
You stop riding him.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > 6
[sneak ]
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > e
h
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ] [ D: path ]
*Civita* is standing here.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > backstab h.civita
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
A Dhai'mon trolloc has arrived from the north.


*Civita* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Civita* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Civita*'s death cry.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > nar citiva rip
You narrate 'citiva rip'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > scalp
You lean over and cut the bloody scalp from the corpse of Civita.

Margaux
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:08 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Margaux » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:24 pm

say still resting
You say 'still resting'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Amino hisses 'go for stab'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Amino leaves south.
An elite trolloc leaves south.
Dext leaves south.
You follow Amino.

The Wayfarer's Rest Inn
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
South: *Carl* is resting here.
Dext the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
hide
back carl
The Common Room
[ obvious exits: N ]
North: Dext the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
*Carl* is resting here.
*Tooz* is standing here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A man is here.
A middle-aged woman offers drinks to patrons.
A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.
Selaana is standing here.
Selaana is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A man is here.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.
A middle-aged woman offers drinks to patrons.
A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
*Carl* says 'RAQMaZJuTA? f aZCE'h RI^z vi?\l'

-
*Carl* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.


*Carl* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Carl* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Carl*'s death cry.

granit
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by granit » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:32 pm

poor guy duys like 3x a day

Kryyg
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kryyg » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:37 am

s
* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [5]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > gate is now set as your door1.
pg
[pick gate]
The lock quickly yields to your skills.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > nar malk picked shut
You narrate 'malk picked shut'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong >
Pulverwise narrates 'ta'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong >
Pulverwise narrates 'not that i expect much to turn up'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong >
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Fermin* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > 6
[kil h.light]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong >
Suddenly *Fermin* places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

nar fermin
* R HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Healthy > l
0
You narrate 'fermin'

* R HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Healthy > change mood wimpy
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [5]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Fermin* is here, fighting YOU!
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Healthy > f
n
[bash ]

n
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!trong - Fermin: Healthy >

e
e
You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > e
e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > sco
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > e
You have 15(404) hit, 82(128) dark power and 230(270) movement points.
You have scored 105852956 experience points and 515 quest points.
You need 2647044 exp to level and 85 qp to rank.
You have amassed 52 Turn points to date.
You have played 95 days and 1 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Kryyg the Cor'conde [Myrddraal 3] (Level 50).
You are standing.

chortlesnorfling wizkills!

Sorry couldn't PK after this. This stab triggered a wicked morning dung.

Fritt
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Fritt » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:23 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
z
q
Thoroughfare of Alindaer
To the north-east, the foot of a white bridge stretches over the east side
of River Erinin and arches straight to the walls that surround the island
of Tar Valon, The tops of the high walls of gleaming white, silver-streaked
stone look down on the bridge's height. At intervals, guard towers interrupt
the walls, their massive footings washed by the river.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
North: A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
South: A traveler trudges by.
*Smackdown* is standing here.
*Volpaia* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
[back h.rig]
You silently approach your victim...


z
q
-Cancelled.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Rig* says 'you spam i weavec!'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [back h.rig]
You silently approach your victim...


*Volpaia* says 'k EMe ZIaE\r]'

-
=+
*
*Rig* says 'weave!'

*+
=-
-
=+
*Volpaia* says 'FvV'Hj BBa[DcUS Om dU`W'

*

*Rig* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
1
get all corpse
nar rip rig

*Volpaia* slashes your right foot hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Volpaia: Healthy >

*Volpaia* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Volpaia: Healthy >
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Rig.
You get a leather water flask from the corpse of Rig.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Rig.
You get a bone-handled blade from the corpse of Rig.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Rig.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Rig.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Rig.
You get a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai from the corpse of Rig.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Rig.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Rig.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Rig.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Rig.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Rig.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Rig.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Volpaia: Healthy > You narrate 'rip rig'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Volpaia: Healthy >
f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Volpaia: Healthy >
f
You try to pierce *Volpaia*, but he parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
You try to pierce *Volpaia*, but he parries successfully.
*Volpaia* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Foot of the Bridge
Often a place thronging with crowds, the bridge begins a long arch over the
half mile or more of the River Erinin. Guards posted at the foot carefully
check everyone who wants to cross.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
South: *Smackdown* is standing here.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A balding, sour-faced officer checks everyone passing by.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

sca
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
n
You don't see that here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Thoroughfare of Alindaer
To the north-east, the foot of a white bridge stretches over the east side
of River Erinin and arches straight to the walls that surround the island
of Tar Valon, The tops of the high walls of gleaming white, silver-streaked
stone look down on the bridge's height. At intervals, guard towers interrupt
the walls, their massive footings washed by the river.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
North: A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
South: A traveler trudges by.
The corpse of Rig is lying here.
*Smackdown* is standing here.
*Volpaia* is standing here mending a weapon.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Volpaia* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

sca
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Volpaia: Healthy >
n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Volpaia: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Volpaia: Healthy >
f

You try to pierce *Volpaia*, but he parries successfully.
*Volpaia* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Volpaia*, but he parries successfully.

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Volpaia: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!

z

Melat narrates 'really?'
*Smackdown* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

x
You flee head over heels.
Thoroughfare of Alindaer
Small red brick houses are built all along the road right up to the
river's edge, where, to the north, fishing boats are tethered to a small
network of piers. A pleasant breeze rolls in from the water.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
North: *Smackdown* is standing here.
South: A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
A traveler trudges by.
Thoroughfare of Alindaer
To the north-east, the foot of a white bridge stretches over the east side
of River Erinin and arches straight to the walls that surround the island
of Tar Valon, The tops of the high walls of gleaming white, silver-streaked
stone look down on the bridge's height. At intervals, guard towers interrupt
the walls, their massive footings washed by the river.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
North: A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
South: A traveler trudges by.
The corpse of Rig is lying here.
*Smackdown* is standing here.
*Volpaia* is standing here mending a weapon.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Volpaia* leaves south.

*
+
Alison narrates 'what'

=
-
-=
+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

Divina
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:27 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Divina » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:26 am

You should punish them Rig. They obviously can't spam :)

Post Reply