Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Evilynn
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:05 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Evilynn » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:54 pm

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Tareck* has arrived from the east.
A dun mare has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
A dun mare stops following Tareck.
*Tareck* starts riding a dun mare.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Tareck* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tareck: Wounded >
You pierce *Tareck*'s head.
*Tareck* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
l tareck

Tareck has quite a few wounds.

*Tareck* is using:
<used as light> a lantern
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> a gargantuan gilded bastard sword
<worn about waist> a plain weapons belt
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a large number of gold crowns (50)

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
You barely pierce *Tareck*'s body.

stat
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
r
You are a 22 year old female trolloc rogue.
Your height is 6 feet, 5 inches, and you weigh 195.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 16.2 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:17 Int:9 Wil:7 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 147, Dodging bonus: 147, Parrying bonus: 146
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 208 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- SNEAK
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 208 hit points.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
You barely pierce *Tareck*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Tareck* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
You tickle *Tareck*'s body with your pierce.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
You barely pierce *Tareck*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
*Tareck* looks at you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Tareck* hacks your left leg into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Tareck*'s left arm.

sc
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded > HP:Scratched MP:Tiring
You have scored 98889590 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4610410 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 21 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Evilynn the Daughter of Shadow (Level 49).
You are fighting Tareck.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Tareck*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
l fermin

Fermin has some small wounds and bruises.

*Fermin* is using:
<worn on head> a shoufa with a black veil
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<slung on back> a heron-engraved scabbard
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a silver sai
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a wealth of gold crowns (290)
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a sack of green ivy
a sack of green ivy
eleven copper pennys
a blue pouch of flatwort tea
a blue pouch of flatwort tea
a blue pouch of flatwort tea
a blue pouch of flatwort tea
a blue pouch of flatwort tea
a blue pouch of flatwort tea
some brown kaf beans
some brown kaf beans
some brown kaf beans

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You tickle *Tareck*'s body with your pierce.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Tareck* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
inv
You are carrying:
Nothing.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Tareck*'s left arm.

exa pack
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded > It is a backpack.
When you look inside, you see:
backpack (used) :
a wealth of gold crowns (98)
ten copper pennys
a bubbling draught

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tareck: Wounded >
*Fermin* pierces your body extremely hard.
You barely pierce *Tareck*'s body.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tareck: Battered >
who

*Fermin* looks at *Tareck*.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tareck: Battered > Players
-------
Evilynn the Daughter of Shadow
Dodora the Wolfish Trolloc
Mush the Wolfish Trolloc

3 players displayed.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tareck: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Tareck* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tareck: Battered >
nar hmm only statters on
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Tareck*'s body.
You narrate 'hmm only statters on'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tareck: Battered >
You pierce *Tareck*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tareck: Battered >
nar am on 2 winding
You narrate 'am on 2 winding'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tareck: Battered >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You barely pierce *Tareck*'s right arm.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tareck: Battered >
*Fermin* pierces your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tareck: Battered >
*Tareck* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tareck: Battered >
*Fermin* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
*Tareck* hacks your left arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Tareck: Battered >
*Fermin* nods in agreement.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Tareck: Battered >
*Fermin* pierces your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Tareck: Battered >
not

*Fermin* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
*Tareck* hacks your left foot into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Climbing a Hill
Impossible for horses to pass ridden, the ravine's destructive path to the
east disappears under the cliff at this point but has opened up a path to
the top of the hill. The rocks are loose and crumble at the slightest of
touches making climbing here treacherous at best.
[ obvious exits: W U ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A black vulture is here flying around.
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
west
south
Before a Cliff's Wall
To the north a ravine slices west under a bridge and east where it
disappears under the cliff. The ravine has cracked part of the cliff apart
allowing possible scaling of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Fermin* is standing here.
*Tareck* is standing here, riding a dun mare.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fermin: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fermin: Hurt >
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he dodges the attack.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fermin: Hurt >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


You dodge a bash from *Tareck* who loses his balance and falls!


You flee head over heels.
Before a Cliff's Wall
From the southwestern corner of the hill, the entire western side of the
hill can be viewed. The winding road mirrors the cliff as it provides
passage in a north south route.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
west
A Road by the Ravine
Forced on its route between the cliff to the east and the ravine to the
west the road heads northward approaching a makeshift bridge. To the south
the road continues to hug the cliff's edge.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
south
A Road by the Ravine
A ravine stretches south easterly from here forcing the road to head north
between the cliff and the trecherous drop to the west. Part of the road has
crumbled into the ravine as erosion slowly attempts to devour its prey.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
East: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Evilynn - A Road by the Ravine
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
stat
You are a 22 year old female trolloc rogue.
Your height is 6 feet, 5 inches, and you weigh 195.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 16.2 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:17 Int:9 Wil:7 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 147, Dodging bonus: 147, Parrying bonus: 146
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 208 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- SNEAK
- NO QUIT

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
east
north
north
A Winding Road
A streambed once trickled across this path bringing rainfall from the hill
to the north. The streambed heads southeastward towards a stand of trees
between two smaller hills. Rocks have been built up across the streambed, a
sign of times past when the stream once required a ford to pass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
h
A Shienaran scout leaves north.
Before a Cliff's Wall
From the southwestern corner of the hill, the entire western side of the
hill can be viewed. The winding road mirrors the cliff as it provides
passage in a north south route.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
z
Before a Cliff's Wall
To the north a ravine slices west under a bridge and east where it
disappears under the cliff. The ravine has cracked part of the cliff apart
allowing possible scaling of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Tareck* is standing here, riding a dun mare.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Tareck* nods in agreement.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [backstab h.light]
You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Tareck* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Tareck* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tareck*'s death cry.

Kesumi
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:57 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kesumi » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:08 pm

Bend in the Path
From here the abandoned castle can be seen set deep within the mountain
reaches to the east. Large ravens can be seen circling high above the castle
walls. The castle has obviously fallen into disrepair. The walls seem to
have collapsed in several areas, and the roof of the northwest tower has
fallen in on itself. There appear to be newly built stone gates, however.
The path continues south towards the Blight and east towards the castle.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
*Baran* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Alita* is here, fighting YOU!
Porka the Dark Master is here, fighting Trang.
*Trang* is here, fighting Porka, riding a warhorse.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Alita: Wounded > You narrate 'we on all w'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Alita: Wounded >
Porka narrates 'we on'
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Trang* pierces Porka's body.
You flee head over heels.
Path to a Castle
This twisted path through the Blight has grown rough and rocky as
it approaches the Mountains of Dhoom. The slope rises through
the mutantous vegetation of the Blight towards a dark and gloomy
castle which towers ahead.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
North:
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Porka has arrived from the north.

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Bend in the Path
From here the abandoned castle can be seen set deep within the mountain
reaches to the east. Large ravens can be seen circling high above the castle
walls. The castle has obviously fallen into disrepair. The walls seem to
have collapsed in several areas, and the roof of the northwest tower has
fallen in on itself. There appear to be newly built stone gates, however.
The path continues south towards the Blight and east towards the castle.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
South: Porka the Dark Master is standing here.
*Baran* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Alita* is standing here.
*Trang* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e

*Trang* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trang: Wounded >

You swiftly dodge *Alita*'s attempt to blast you.
*Baran* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trang: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Trang*, but he deflects the blow.
Porka has arrived from the south.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trang: Wounded >
f

Porka leaves east. >>

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trang: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Alita* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Trang*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Trang*'s attempt to pierce you.
You flee head over heels.
A Path to the Blight
From here, with closer observation, it can be seen that the castle roof has
collapsed in on itself, thus destroying the entire top level. Many sounds of
nature can be heard from all around. The dirt on the path has become slightly
drier than to the west. Also, the trees here are becoming less abundant than
before. The path continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
West:
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e

*Trang* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

e
e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Trang* leaves east riding a warhorse. >>

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Path to the Blight
The terrain here is rocky and slopes upwards through the outskirts of the
Mountains of Dhoom. The air is unpleasantly warm, and the vegetation appears
unusually large and ripe. Looming to the east are the ruined remains of an
ancient castle. The path continues towards the castle and away to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
East:
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Rotten Vegetation
The trees and plants that line the path have become very decrepit and weak.
The plants are wilting, and the trees are slumped over. The dirt of the path
has become a dull gray, and large cracks run through it. Moss and mold have
started to grow in the cracks of the path making it quite slippery. From
here, the castle looks very old and in disrepair. Large scavenger birds can
be seen circling high above the castle walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
East: Elbowfeet the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Elbowfeet leaves west. <<

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
East:
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
North of the Path
Sparse patches of yellowed grass poke sporadically through the dry
earth of the Blasted Lands. The air is as dry as the parched ground
beneath you. A well-traveled path lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Porka narrates 'i crit gk'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kesumi - North of the Path

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
Thinning Vegetation
Dying trees are spread across the blasted lands. Some of them still
hold some dead leaves to their branches, but most of their leaves
now lie rotting on the ground. The ground is dry and cracked, and
the lifeless trees are all that is left of a once a magnificent
forest before the Dark One's touch was felt here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
t1
Current target set to: human
s
h
b h.human
Rotten Vegetation
The trees and plants that line the path have become very decrepit and weak.
The plants are wilting, and the trees are slumped over. The dirt of the path
has become a dull gray, and large cracks run through it. Moss and mold have
started to grow in the cracks of the path making it quite slippery. From
here, the castle looks very old and in disrepair. Large scavenger birds can
be seen circling high above the castle walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
West: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[backstab ]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e
h
b h.human
Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
[backstab ]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
e
The Bridge
At this point a huge suspension bridge stretches across the vastness of the
ravine. The bridge has become rotten with age but still seems useable. The
sound of a raging river can be heard from the depths of the canyon below.
To the north a monstrous waterfall can be seen plummeting to the depths of
the canyon. The waterfall has formed a stair-like ridge where the water has
eroded the rock face of one of the cliffs. The bridge continues towards a
castle to the east and through the mountains to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
East:
o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
e
h
b h.human
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door east: stonegate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Baran* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Trang* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
[backstab ]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+*

*Baran* snickers softly.
*+

(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!=- -=+*

*Baran* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Baran* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Baran*'s death cry.

patrici
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:12 am

Two for Tarak

Post by patrici » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:19 am

The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
West: A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
*Tarak* leaves south riding a warhorse.

=-
-
=+
*Tarak* has arrived from the south.

*
*Tarak* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tarak: Battered >
*Tarak* leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
a
k light
a
k light
a
k light
The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s
a
k light
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - The Blight

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
n
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blight
East: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
West: A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]

where
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - The Blight

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

where
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - The Blight

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
e
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
West: A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
East: A small stick is lying on the ground here.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Near the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom jut into the south sky, visible
past the low hills. Twisted scrub and gnarled, stunted trees stud the rocky
ground. The stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north, hangs
heavy in the air. To the east, a well-trod path can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Edge of the Foothills
Here, the low hills roll gently out of the ground. Rougher ground can be
seen to the south, as the transition from the Blight into the impenetrable
Mountains of Dhoom continues. The rocky ground here supports a few gnarled
and twisted trees and scrub, which do nothing to wash the stench of death
and decay from the air.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - Edge of the Foothills

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
e
Path to Tarwin's Gap
Tarwin's Gap can be seen to the south, a break in the impenetrable Mountains
of Dhoom. To either side, rolling foothills mark the transition from mountain
to level ground, while to the north, the Blight stretches on, seemingly
endless. A cold breeze can be felt, as the winds that sweep through the Gap
gather here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
Outside Tarwin's Gap
To the south, a break in the seemingly endless mountains is Tarwin's Gap.
Vast black peaks topped with snow seem impenetrable from here. The chilly
wind blows south through the gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
To the north, the path continues through the hills, leading to the Blight
beyond.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - Outside Tarwin's Gap

aa
k h.light
a
k light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

where
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - Outside Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Outside Tarwin's Gap
To the south, a break in the seemingly endless mountains is Tarwin's Gap.
Vast black peaks topped with snow seem impenetrable from here. The chilly
wind blows south through the gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
To the north, the path continues through the hills, leading to the Blight
beyond.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
aa
k h.light
a
k light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

where
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - Outside Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
aa
k h.light
a
k light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
aa
k h.light
a
k light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
l
Outside Tarwin's Gap
To the south, a break in the seemingly endless mountains is Tarwin's Gap.
Vast black peaks topped with snow seem impenetrable from here. The chilly
wind blows south through the gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
To the north, the path continues through the hills, leading to the Blight
beyond.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
l

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
(tic_timer): Tic length updated to: 60.960 seconds.

Outside Tarwin's Gap
To the south, a break in the seemingly endless mountains is Tarwin's Gap.
Vast black peaks topped with snow seem impenetrable from here. The chilly
wind blows south through the gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
To the north, the path continues through the hills, leading to the Blight
beyond.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
not
n
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Path to Tarwin's Gap
Tarwin's Gap can be seen to the south, a break in the impenetrable Mountains
of Dhoom. To either side, rolling foothills mark the transition from mountain
to level ground, while to the north, the Blight stretches on, seemingly
endless. A cold breeze can be felt, as the winds that sweep through the Gap
gather here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Path to Tarwin's Gap
To the south lies Tarwin's Gap, pathway to the Borderlands, while to the
north the Blight awaits. The ground here is well trod, clear of vegetation
from the tramping of booted and hooved feet. Further south, the path leads
into the hills that stand before the Mountains of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. The forest here looks decidedly ill.
You are loathe to touch anything, lest the rotting decay spread to you as
well. It is extremely hot, and the air is damp and sweet like a swamp or
mire. There is movement around you, it seems as if the very trees are
creeping towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
West: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

where
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - The Blight

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
w
w
w
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blight
East: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

where
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - The Blight

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
East: A small stick is lying on the ground here.
West: A green woodpecker is here flying around.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]

where
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > In a Dying Orchard
This orchard reeks of the blighted land to the east, and is laden with
thorny brambles and dying trees. The grass is unusually high and sharp,
with some nettles spread out in it. To the west there seems to be a couple
of apple trees that yet cling to life.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - In a Dying Orchard
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby. 1 human

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
s
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
East: A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
South: A baby lizard scampers about.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
as
h;backstab h.light
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
Passing Some Tombstones
The wind and the rain have been hard on the small tombstones standing up
out of the ground. The names of the deceased monks are unreadable. The soil
around every tomb is hard and covered with dead grass. One can see a yard
to the north and the burial site stretches out to the south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

e
as
h;backstab h.light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A wounded trolloc is here, looking at you through terrified eyes.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You can't find anything to conceal yourself with.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - Under the Angel
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby. 1 human

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
n
Passing Some Tombstones
The wind and the rain have been hard on the small tombstones standing up
out of the ground. The names of the deceased monks are unreadable. The soil
around every tomb is hard and covered with dead grass. One can see a yard
to the north and the burial site stretches out to the south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

w
n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

as
h;backstab h.light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > *Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >

You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he dodges the attack.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse leaves south.
*Tarak* pierces your body extremely hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* pierces your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
l tarak

Tarak has some big nasty wounds and scratches.
Tarak is battered.

*Tarak* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a silver sai
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
eight copper pennys

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
cw

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

f
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
*Tarak* pierces your body very hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
a
k light
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Tarak* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
not

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Tarak, but he dodges the attack.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

aa
k h.light
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

a
k light
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered > *Tarak* leaves east riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

l
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
a
k light
aa
k h.light
a
k light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

where
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - A Pile of Lumber
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby. 1 human

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
a
k light
who
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Players
-------
Neshaminy the Ramshorned Trolloc
Proga the Bearish Trolloc

2 players displayed.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
e
a
k light
A Small Path
Behind some lumber there appears to be an old path. To the east is a small
stone wall. It has almost completely fallen apart, making it possible to
pass. The trees grow a respectful distance from the wall as if they were
afraid of something on the other side. To the west stands a large pile of
lumber almost hiding an exit, and to the east the broken stone wall opens a
way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
e
a
k light
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
East: A green woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.
South: A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

a
k light
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

a
k light
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

a
k light
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Tarak* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
a
k light

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he dodges the attack.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
howl
You howl triumphantly.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
l
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
East: A green woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
*Tarak* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

get all
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You get an apple.
You get an apple.
You get an apple.
You get an apple.
You get an apple.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
eat apple
eat apple
eat apple
You are too full to eat more!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered > You are too full to eat more!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered > You are too full to eat more!


(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
i
*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Tarak* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
You are carrying:
[5] an apple
a skin of human flesh
eleven copper pennys
a wealth of gold crowns (187)
some brown kaf beans
a blue pouch of flatwort tea
[3] a soft leather pouch

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >
eq

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered > You are using:
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a white hart pendant
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn on body> a bearskin tunic
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on arms> a set of cloth sleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a silver-winged basilard
<worn about waist> a coiled garotte
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
The sun disappears beneath the western horizon.
(tic_timer): Tic length updated to: 60.989 seconds.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tarak: Battered >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
North: South: A baby lizard scampers about.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
n
e
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
East: A green woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > *Tarak* pierces your left leg into bloody fragments!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tarak: Battered >

You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he dodges the attack.
*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

f
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tarak: Battered >

You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tarak: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
North: South: A baby lizard scampers about.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
e
*Tarak* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A Potato Field
Being left to grown on their own, most of the potato plants here have died.
Only a few survive, and they are now large green bushes hiding potatoes
under their arms. There is also a hole in the ground which looks like the
beginning of a tunnel leading down into the nest of some animal. The way
west seems to lead to more rows of dirt, but to the north a darker part of
the orchard is situated.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

n
e
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
In a Dying Orchard
This orchard reeks of the blighted land to the east, and is laden with
thorny brambles and dying trees. The grass is unusually high and sharp,
with some nettles spread out in it. To the west there seems to be a couple
of apple trees that yet cling to life.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A green woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
West: A green woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
n
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
East: A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
sc
n
You have 301(384) hit and 108(245) movement points.
You have scored 99270866 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4229134 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 170 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Neshaminy the Ramshorned Trolloc (Level 49).
You are standing.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
North: The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - The Blight

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
East: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
South: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
e
The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
West: The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - The Blight

score
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You have 301(384) hit and 99(245) movement points.
You have scored 99270866 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4229134 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 170 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 22 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Neshaminy the Ramshorned Trolloc (Level 49).
You are standing.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a white hart pendant
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn on body> a bearskin tunic
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on arms> a set of cloth sleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a silver-winged basilard
<worn about waist> a coiled garotte
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots


You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

w
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
South: A baby lizard scampers about.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

scan
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
South: A baby lizard scampers about.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s
w
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
North: A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Ragan tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ragan: Healthy >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - Path Before the Gate
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby. 1 human

w
n
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

as
h;backstab h.light
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
e
Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

e
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate

s
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
North: A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

e
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Passing Some Tombstones
The wind and the rain have been hard on the small tombstones standing up
out of the ground. The names of the deceased monks are unreadable. The soil
around every tomb is hard and covered with dead grass. One can see a yard
to the north and the burial site stretches out to the south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

as
h;backstab h.light
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
*Tarak* is resting here, riding a warhorse.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A wounded trolloc is here, looking at you through terrified eyes.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[hide ]
You can't find anything to conceal yourself with.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

-
=+
*
*
*Tarak* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

+
*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=-
-
=+
*
*Tarak* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tarak: Wounded >
a
k light
a
k light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tarak: Wounded > You do the best you can!

l
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tarak: Wounded >
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
*Tarak* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A wounded trolloc is here, looking at you through terrified eyes.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tarak: Wounded >

*Tarak* stops riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tarak: Wounded >

You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tarak: Wounded >

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tarak: Wounded >

You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tarak: Wounded >

*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tarak: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Tarak* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
A Circle of Stones
On the ground, twelve tombstones stand together in a perfect circle. Each
one has the name of a deceased monk inscribed upon it. 'Leon, Simon, Eric,
Per...' In the middle of the circle a particularly large stone stands
alone. One can tell from the weathered stones that these monks have been
dead for a long time. The graveyard stretches out in every direction except
to the south, where a hole in the stone wall opens up before a temple.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
n
n
At the Corner of a Burial Site
It is in this corner of the cemetery that the oldest graves are to be
found. The year of death inscribed on some of the stones date back to over
three hundred years ago. The monastery must have been here for a very long
time. Some of the tombstones have fallen over from old age. The grave of
"Brother Deradus" is one of them. The tombs go on to the east, while to the
south the stone wall that used to separate the monastery from the forest
has fallen over, making it possible to walk over the pile of stone and into
a large temple.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door south: templedoor
Door down: shallowgrave
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Passing Some Tombstones
The wind and the rain have been hard on the small tombstones standing up
out of the ground. The names of the deceased monks are unreadable. The soil
around every tomb is hard and covered with dead grass. One can see a yard
to the north and the burial site stretches out to the south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

n
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
North: A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
South: A baby lizard scampers about.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - Walking Through the Orchard

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
k deer
l
You pierce a sickly, blighted deer's body very hard.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a sickly, blighted deer: Wounded > Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A sickly, blighted deer is here, fighting YOU!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a sickly, blighted deer: Wounded >
aa
k h.light
a
k light
They aren't here.

l
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a sickly, blighted deer: Wounded > You swiftly dodge a sickly, blighted
deer's attempt to hit you.
You pierce a sickly, blighted deer's right foreleg very hard.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a sickly, blighted deer: Beaten > Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A sickly, blighted deer is here, fighting YOU!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a sickly, blighted deer: Beaten >
l
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A sickly, blighted deer is here, fighting YOU!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a sickly, blighted deer: Beaten >

A sickly, blighted deer tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce a sickly, blighted deer's body extremely hard.
A sickly, blighted deer is dead! R.I.P.
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a sickly, blighted deer's death cry.

l
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
The corpse of a sickly, blighted deer is lying here.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
aa
k h.light
a
k light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
as
h;backstab h.light
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You silently approach your victim...


s
-=
Cancelled.
Passing Some Tombstones
The wind and the rain have been hard on the small tombstones standing up
out of the ground. The names of the deceased monks are unreadable. The soil
around every tomb is hard and covered with dead grass. One can see a yard
to the north and the burial site stretches out to the south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
e
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A wounded trolloc is here, looking at you through terrified eyes.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - Under the Angel

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
l
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A wounded trolloc is here, looking at you through terrified eyes.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
l
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A wounded trolloc is here, looking at you through terrified eyes.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
l
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A wounded trolloc is here, looking at you through terrified eyes.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
l
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A wounded trolloc is here, looking at you through terrified eyes.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

draw
l
o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A wounded trolloc is here, looking at you through terrified eyes.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
l
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A wounded trolloc is here, looking at you through terrified eyes.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
l
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
(tic_timer): Tic length updated to: 60.685 seconds.
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A wounded trolloc is here, looking at you through terrified eyes.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
sta
You stop resting, and stand up.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
not
w
n
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

as
h;backstab h.light
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Passing Some Tombstones
The wind and the rain have been hard on the small tombstones standing up
out of the ground. The names of the deceased monks are unreadable. The soil
around every tomb is hard and covered with dead grass. One can see a yard
to the north and the burial site stretches out to the south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
*Tarak* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Tarak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tarak*'s death cry.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
x
n

Ragan tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
A baby lizard leaves north.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ragan: Scratched >
[get all corpse]
You get eight copper pennys from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a heron-engraved scabbard from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a silver sai from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Tarak.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Tarak.
a leather cuirass: You can't take that!
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Tarak.

geom
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:33 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by geom » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:36 am

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > You try to pierce *Sallaya*, but she parries
successfully.
*Sallaya* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > You try to pierce *Sallaya*, but she dodges the attack.
*Sallaya* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > *Sallaya* leaves south. vv
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
scc
scalp 1.corpse
l
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Grut.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > The Dusty Road
This well-travelled road winds its way through the forests on either side.
Many tracks cover the hard-packed earth upon which you trod, leading
north and south connecting Fal Dara to the isle of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Grut is lying here.
*Sallaya* is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
k dark
k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > You try to pierce *Sallaya*, but she parries successfully.

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > They aren't here.

k dark
k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > *Sallaya* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy >

You try to pierce *Sallaya*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy >
k dark
k dark

*Sallaya* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > You try to pierce *Sallaya*, but she deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy >
*Sallaya* leaves east. >>

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > *Sallaya* has arrived from the east.
You try to pierce *Sallaya*, but she deflects the blow.

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > You try to pierce *Sallaya*, but she dodges the attack.
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy >
*Sallaya* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Sallaya*, but she parries successfully.
*Sallaya* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sallaya: Healthy >

*Sallaya* leaves west. <<

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
e;;h;;v
backstab h.dark
Thick Forest
Here the trees have become much more closely packed, making movement among
them very difficult. It doesn't look like you can move any farther south or
east, only back to the north and west, where the forest begins to thin out
again.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Backstab who?

l
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Thick Forest
Here the trees have become much more closely packed, making movement among
them very difficult. It doesn't look like you can move any farther south or
east, only back to the north and west, where the forest begins to thin out
again.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
l
Thick Forest
Here the trees have become much more closely packed, making movement among
them very difficult. It doesn't look like you can move any farther south or
east, only back to the north and west, where the forest begins to thin out
again.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
w;;h;;v
backstab h.dark
The Dusty Road
This well-travelled road winds its way through the forests on either side.
Many tracks cover the hard-packed earth upon which you trod, leading
north and south connecting Fal Dara to the isle of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
South: *Shugerpuf* is standing here.
The corpse of Grut is lying here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > *Shugerpuf* has arrived from the south.
You silently approach your victim...


-=

(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
+*
*+
=-
-=
+*

*Shugerpuf* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Shugerpuf* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Shugerpuf*'s death cry.

Wovoka
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 6:48 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Wovoka » Sun May 07, 2023 6:42 pm

Run into 7ish doing Malfeasor. Stand patrol dog zone for a bit, but then realize they went Dusty. Fight around there a bit and Kathos joins.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > e
h
backstab h.dark
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Kathos Volkov is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Bearly* is standing here.
*Wukong* is here, fighting a sergeant.
A sergeant is here, fighting Iorrek.
A sergeant is here, fighting Mephistopheles.
A soldier is here, fighting Iorrek.
*Iorrek* is here, fighting a soldier.
*Greeve* is here, fighting a sergeant.
*Mephistopheles* is here, fighting a sergeant.
A sergeant is here, fighting Greeve.
A sergeant is here, fighting Mephistopheles.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Iorrek* sends a soldier sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > *Wukong* tries to pound a sergeant, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant tickles Iorrek's body with his pound.
A sergeant pounds Mephistopheles's body.
*Iorrek* pounds a soldier's left arm into bloody fragments!
*Mephistopheles* tries to blast a sergeant, but he deflects the blow.
*Greeve* scythes a sergeant's right leg very hard.
*Greeve* tries to scythe Kathos, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant pounds Mephistopheles's left arm hard.
A sergeant pounds Greeve's right leg.
You silently approach your victim...
*Bearly* pounds Kathos's right leg hard.

-=
*Mephistopheles* panics, and attempts to flee!

+**+
Kathos panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Kathos leaves east riding a warhorse.

- -
A sergeant pounds Iorrek's right arm.
A sergeant barely pounds Mephistopheles's right leg.
*Iorrek* pounds a soldier's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Mephistopheles* blasts a sergeant's left leg extremely hard.
*Greeve* scythes a sergeant's head into bloody fragments!
A sergeant barely pounds Mephistopheles's body.
A sergeant barely pounds Greeve's head.

=+
*Wukong* sends a sergeant sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Bearly* makes a strange sound as you place a triple bladed dagger in his back!
*Bearly* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bearly*'s death cry.

**
Soon after:

kill dark

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Greeve: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Greeve: Wounded >
*Greeve* avoids being bashed by Kathos who loses his balance and falls!
You dodge a bash from *Greeve* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Greeve: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Greeve: Wounded >
You pierce *Greeve*'s right arm.
*Iorrek* pounds a soldier's left arm into bloody fragments!
A soldier barely scythes Iorrek's left arm.
*Wukong* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Greeve: Wounded >
*Wukong* leaves west.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Greeve: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Greeve: Wounded >
*Greeve* panics, and attempts to flee!

look
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Greeve: Wounded > kill dark

*Greeve* leaves north.
*Iorrek* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
Tall trees line this dirt path that winds through the forest, turning to
the south, or continuing to the east. Bushes line the path, and take up any
room that is left over from the trees that seem to overrun the landscape.
Fighting for a place to grow among the shrubs and massive trees, are tiny
wildflowers that break the green color of the forest. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the grizzled veteran is lying here.
The corpse of a soldier is lying here. [2]
Kathos Volkov is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Iorrek* is here, fighting a soldier.
A soldier is here, fighting Iorrek.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Iorrek* leaves north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Kathos leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > h
backstab h.dark
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > w
h
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Wukong* is standing here.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.

backstab h.dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=
Kathos has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Mephistopheles* tries to blast Kathos, but he deflects the blow.

-
Kathos scythes *Mephistopheles*'s body.
*Mephistopheles* tries to blast Kathos, but he deflects the blow.

-=+
*Wukong* pounds Kathos's left foot hard.

*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Iorrek* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Wukong* pounds Kathos's right hand very hard.

=
Kathos sends *Mephistopheles* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*Iorrek* pounds Kathos's right arm extremely hard.
Kathos panics, and attempts to flee!

**+=-
Kathos leaves south riding a warhorse.
Kathos narrates 'my bad'

-=+*
*Iorrek* makes a strange sound as you place a triple bladed dagger in his back!
*Iorrek* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Iorrek*'s death cry.

neshaminy
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:29 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by neshaminy » Mon May 08, 2023 3:15 am

A Winding Road
Like a snake, the wagon rutted road slithers between the hills as it passes
the cliff to the east. Skeletons lie on the road here, left to be picked
clean by carrion eaters and slowly decomposed. An age old battle, it
appears as though some of corpses were eaten and savagely ripped apart.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You silently approach your victim...

-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

*Geom* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
n
A Winding Road
The road continues shadowing the wide hill, heading west around the
unscalable cliff walls. Boulders block passage at numerous points forcing
horses and wagons to detour around them. Mudslides have settled across the
road making travel very difficult.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...

w

(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
A small stand of trees lies to the south between two hills. Grasses spread
from the south to cross the road here before cringing away from the shadowy
recesses of the cliff wall. The road continues its east west journey south
of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
l
A Winding Road
A small stand of trees lies to the south between two hills. Grasses spread
from the south to cross the road here before cringing away from the shadowy
recesses of the cliff wall. The road continues its east west journey south
of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
l
A Winding Road
A small stand of trees lies to the south between two hills. Grasses spread
from the south to cross the road here before cringing away from the shadowy
recesses of the cliff wall. The road continues its east west journey south
of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
l
A Winding Road
A small stand of trees lies to the south between two hills. Grasses spread
from the south to cross the road here before cringing away from the shadowy
recesses of the cliff wall. The road continues its east west journey south
of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
l
A Winding Road
A small stand of trees lies to the south between two hills. Grasses spread
from the south to cross the road here before cringing away from the shadowy
recesses of the cliff wall. The road continues its east west journey south
of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
l
A Winding Road
A small stand of trees lies to the south between two hills. Grasses spread
from the south to cross the road here before cringing away from the shadowy
recesses of the cliff wall. The road continues its east west journey south
of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
l
A Winding Road
A small stand of trees lies to the south between two hills. Grasses spread
from the south to cross the road here before cringing away from the shadowy
recesses of the cliff wall. The road continues its east west journey south
of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
l
A Winding Road
A small stand of trees lies to the south between two hills. Grasses spread
from the south to cross the road here before cringing away from the shadowy
recesses of the cliff wall. The road continues its east west journey south
of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse

The day has begun.
(tic_timer): Tic length updated to: 60.566 seconds.
(tic_timer): Exact aggro pulse
Your extra burst of stamina fades.

es
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s
as
h;backstab h.light
A Winding Road
The road continues shadowing the wide hill, heading west around the
unscalable cliff walls. Boulders block passage at numerous points forcing
horses and wagons to detour around them. Mudslides have settled across the
road making travel very difficult.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A Winding Road
Like a snake, the wagon rutted road slithers between the hills as it passes
the cliff to the east. Skeletons lie on the road here, left to be picked
clean by carrion eaters and slowly decomposed. An age old battle, it
appears as though some of corpses were eaten and savagely ripped apart.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

-
=+
**
+
=-
-
=+
*
*Geom* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Geom* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Geom* leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
a
k light
e
a
k light
Shadowing a Road
A small path leads to the north here to rejoin the winding road that
circumnavigates the dominating hill. A clearing of sorts has presented
itself, likely a resting point for a patrol of some sort. Fires, long since
burned out, have been stamped out and scattered in a hasty departure.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Rugged Terrain
The rugged terrain throws footfalls, giant cracks, and short stubby
thornbushes at its travellers doing its best to impede movement in this
treacherous world. The western route around the hill lies to the north
while the craggy hills stretch out to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
*Geom* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You try to pierce *Geom*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Geom: Battered >

(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse
as
h;backstab h.light
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Geom: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

sigh
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Geom: Battered >
You sigh.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Geom: Battered >

*Geom* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Geom*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Geom: Battered >

*Geom* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Geom* snickers softly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Geom: Battered >

*Geom* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Geom*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Geom: Battered >
eq

*Geom* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Geom: Battered >
You are using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn on body> a bearskin tunic
<worn about body> a red tabard with a vivid red cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a set of cloth sleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a wide leather wristband
<worn around wrist> a wide leather wristband
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a silver-winged basilard
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Geom: Battered >

*Geom* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Geom*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Geom: Battered >

(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse

*Geom* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Geom*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Geom: Battered >
f

*Geom* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Geom* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Geom: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
Heading westerly, the road gives wide berth to the hill that casts boulders
to the land around its base. Continuing its way north west through the
hilly terrain the road snakes its way between the sharp sloping rises
dwarved by the looming hill to the north east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
as
h;backstab h.light
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard captain stands here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
A Winding Road
The road continues shadowing the wide hill, heading west around the
unscalable cliff walls. Boulders block passage at numerous points forcing
horses and wagons to detour around them. Mudslides have settled across the
road making travel very difficult.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
l
A Winding Road
The road continues shadowing the wide hill, heading west around the
unscalable cliff walls. Boulders block passage at numerous points forcing
horses and wagons to detour around them. Mudslides have settled across the
road making travel very difficult.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
e
as
h;backstab h.light

(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
*Geom* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard captain stands here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You silently approach your victim...


-
A Queen's Guard captain tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Queen's Guard captain tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Queen's Guard squadman joins a Queen's Guard captain's fight!
A Queen's Guard squadman joins a Queen's Guard captain's fight!

=+
*
*Geom* leaves west.

*+
=-

-=
+
You swiftly dodge a Queen's Guard squadman's attempt to slash you.
A Queen's Guard squadman tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Queen's Guard captain tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Queen's Guard captain: Scratched >
You pierce a Queen's Guard captain's body very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Queen's Guard captain: Scratched >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
Heading westerly, the road gives wide berth to the hill that casts boulders
to the land around its base. Continuing its way north west through the
hilly terrain the road snakes its way between the sharp sloping rises
dwarved by the looming hill to the north east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
as
h;backstab h.light
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
*Geom* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard captain stands here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You silently approach your victim...


-=

(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse
+*
*+
=
A Queen's Guard captain tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

-
-
=+
*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
*Geom* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Queen's Guard captain: Scratched >
*Geom* leaves west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Queen's Guard captain: Scratched >
A Queen's Guard captain tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Queen's Guard squadman joins a Queen's Guard captain's fight!
A Queen's Guard squadman joins a Queen's Guard captain's fight!
*Geom* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Queen's Guard captain: Scratched >
f

A Queen's Guard squadman tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Queen's Guard squadman tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Queen's Guard captain slashes your left foot extremely hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Queen's Guard captain: Scratched >
n
as
h;backstab h.light
You panic and attempt to flee!


A Queen's Guard squadman tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Queen's Guard squadman tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Queen's Guard captain slashes your body very hard.

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
The road continues shadowing the wide hill, heading west around the
unscalable cliff walls. Boulders block passage at numerous points forcing
horses and wagons to detour around them. Mudslides have settled across the
road making travel very difficult.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Backstab who?


(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
e
as
h;backstab h.light
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard captain stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
You silently approach your victim...


-
=+

(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
*Geom* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Geom: Battered >

*Geom* leaves south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
f
as
h;backstab h.light

*Geom* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Geom: Battered >

(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse
n
as
h;backstab h.light
A Queen's Guard squadman joins Geom's fight!
A Queen's Guard squadman joins a Queen's Guard squadman's fight!
A Queen's Guard captain joins a Queen's Guard squadman's fight!
A Queen's Guard captain tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Queen's Guard squadman slashes your body hard.
A Queen's Guard squadman tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Geom*, but he parries successfully.
*Geom* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
(tic_timer): Tic length updated to: 60.918 seconds.
(tic_timer): Exact aggro pulse
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
The road continues shadowing the wide hill, heading west around the
unscalable cliff walls. Boulders block passage at numerous points forcing
horses and wagons to detour around them. Mudslides have settled across the
road making travel very difficult.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Backstab who?

e
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
as
h;backstab h.light
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
*Geom* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard captain stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You silently approach your victim...


-=
*Geom* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

+*
f
*
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You try to pierce *Geom*, but he parries successfully.
A Queen's Guard squadman joins Geom's fight!
A Queen's Guard squadman joins a Queen's Guard squadman's fight!
A Queen's Guard captain joins a Queen's Guard squadman's fight!
*Geom* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
Heading westerly, the road gives wide berth to the hill that casts boulders
to the land around its base. Continuing its way north west through the
hilly terrain the road snakes its way between the sharp sloping rises
dwarved by the looming hill to the north east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
s
Rugged Terrain
The rugged terrain throws footfalls, giant cracks, and short stubby
thornbushes at its travellers doing its best to impede movement in this
treacherous world. The western route around the hill lies to the north
while the craggy hills stretch out to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
n
n
as
h;backstab h.light
A Winding Road
Heading westerly, the road gives wide berth to the hill that casts boulders
to the land around its base. Continuing its way north west through the
hilly terrain the road snakes its way between the sharp sloping rises
dwarved by the looming hill to the north east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard captain stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
A Queen's Guard captain tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a Queen's Guard captain: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!


(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a Queen's Guard captain: Scratched >
f
as
h;backstab h.light

*Geom* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a Queen's Guard captain: Scratched > You try to pierce
a Queen's Guard captain, but he parries successfully.
A Queen's Guard squadman joins a Queen's Guard captain's fight!
A Queen's Guard squadman joins a Queen's Guard captain's fight!
A Queen's Guard captain tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce a Queen's Guard captain's left leg hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
The road continues shadowing the wide hill, heading west around the
unscalable cliff walls. Boulders block passage at numerous points forcing
horses and wagons to detour around them. Mudslides have settled across the
road making travel very difficult.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
w
A Winding Road
A small stand of trees lies to the south between two hills. Grasses spread
from the south to cross the road here before cringing away from the shadowy
recesses of the cliff wall. The road continues its east west journey south
of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

l
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
A small stand of trees lies to the south between two hills. Grasses spread
from the south to cross the road here before cringing away from the shadowy
recesses of the cliff wall. The road continues its east west journey south
of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
s
e
e
An Oasis
This copse of trees is oddly out of place in the barren surroundings.
Settled in a smally valley the trees, though stunted in growth, have found
a way to survive in their harsh environment. A pool of water collects at
the lowest point between the hills, dark and murky from the mud and dust
that streams off the hills.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A green-leafed herb grows here.
A shallow pool of water has collected on the ground.
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A ter'angreal stands here, humming quietly.

as
h;backstab h.light
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > A Winding Road
Like a snake, the wagon rutted road slithers between the hills as it passes
the cliff to the east. Skeletons lie on the road here, left to be picked
clean by carrion eaters and slowly decomposed. An age old battle, it
appears as though some of corpses were eaten and savagely ripped apart.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
Heading westerly, the road gives wide berth to the hill that casts boulders
to the land around its base. Continuing its way north west through the
hilly terrain the road snakes its way between the sharp sloping rises
dwarved by the looming hill to the north east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
n
as
h;backstab h.light
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard captain stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
You silently approach your victim...


(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse

-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=
*Geom* clumsily approaches you with a silver-winged basilard, but you fend off the attack.

+
*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Geom: Battered >
f
n
as
h;backstab h.light
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
Heading westerly, the road gives wide berth to the hill that casts boulders
to the land around its base. Continuing its way north west through the
hilly terrain the road snakes its way between the sharp sloping rises
dwarved by the looming hill to the north east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
*Geom* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard captain stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=
A Queen's Guard captain tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Queen's Guard captain tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Queen's Guard squadman joins a Queen's Guard captain's fight!
A Queen's Guard squadman joins a Queen's Guard captain's fight!

-

(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse
-
=
You swiftly dodge *Geom*'s attempt to pierce you.

+
*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a Queen's Guard captain: Scratched >
f
n
as
h;backstab h.light
*Geom* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A Queen's Guard squadman tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Queen's Guard squadman tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce a Queen's Guard captain, but he deflects the blow.
A Queen's Guard captain slashes your right arm very hard.
*Geom* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce a Queen's Guard captain, but he deflects the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
The road continues shadowing the wide hill, heading west around the
unscalable cliff walls. Boulders block passage at numerous points forcing
horses and wagons to detour around them. Mudslides have settled across the
road making travel very difficult.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Backstab who?

e
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
as
h;backstab h.light
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard squadman stands here.
A Queen's Guard captain stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*
+=
-
-
A Queen's Guard captain tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

=+*
*Geom* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Geom* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.

Prykor
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Prykor » Wed May 10, 2023 12:13 am

That was rough....


* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[k 1.light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[k 1.light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
nar up to batt
You narrate 'up to batt'
Monsoon narrates 'idk man'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Prykor - The Dark Grove of Trees
Neshaminy - The Dark Grove of Trees
Monsoon - The Dark Grove of Trees
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby. 1 human

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
cmb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >

You follow Monsoon.

Heart of the Blighted Grove
Deep within the heart of the grove the tress still hold a dense green
foliage and the flowers bloom in a rainbow of colors. The healthy green
grass bends in waves to the gentle breeze.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Blighted Grove
Door west: treedoor
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
Neshaminy the Free Agent is standing here.
Monsoon the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >

You follow Monsoon.

Heart of the Blighted Grove
The dense tress deep within the heart of the grove thrive and grow,
seemingly ignorant to the approaching blight. Green moss grows on
the thick healthy tree trunks, and small flowers grow between their roots.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Blighted Grove
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
A pale white root of healall lies on the ground.
Neshaminy the Free Agent is standing here.
Monsoon the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
x

You follow Monsoon.

Heart of the Blighted Grove
Almost untouched by the blight, the towering trees are home to dozens
of nesting birds. Bees float from flower to flower as butterflies glide on
the breeze. Surely this grove is worthy of all the protection the remaining
ogier can provide.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Blighted Grove
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
Neshaminy the Free Agent is standing here.
Monsoon the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
The ogier Treesinger walks by, humming softly.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[k 1.light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[k 1.light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
x
x
[k 1.light]
They aren't here.
Monsoon leaves west riding a shadow stallion. <<
You follow Monsoon.

Heart of the Blighted Grove
A clearing in the heart of the grove reveals the rolling mounds of earth
under which the ogier made their homes. The mounds are covered with
green grass and small flowers. One mound in the center of the clearing
is larger than the others.
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
Zone: Blighted Grove
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving down. dd
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
Neshaminy the Free Agent is standing here.
Monsoon the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[k 1.light]
They aren't here.
You follow Monsoon.

Heart of the Blighted Grove
Small groups of wildflowers grow at the base of the trees. The leaves
on the trees rustle in the wind as a solitary butterfly floats on the
breeze. There is a clearing in the heart of the grove to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Blighted Grove
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
Neshaminy the Free Agent is standing here.
Monsoon the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[k 1.light]
They aren't here.
Monsoon leaves east riding a shadow stallion. >>
You follow Monsoon.

Heart of the Blighted Grove
In the heart of the grove, the stedding still holds a trace of its former
glory. The trees are tall and strong, with leaves of green. Healthy sprouts
of grass poke up sporadically from the healthy soil.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Blighted Grove
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
Monsoon the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Hieronymus* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
x
[k 1.light]
You try to pound *Hieronymus*, but he deflects the blow.

bas
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Wounded >

Monsoon tries to hack *Hieronymus*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Wounded >
-=+*

*Hieronymus* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*
*Hieronymus* panics, and attempts to flee!
+=- -
*Hieronymus* leaves south riding a warhorse. vv


Suddenly *someone* places a sharp, red stone dagger in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Monsoon.
Circle of Darkness

neshaminy
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:29 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by neshaminy » Sat May 13, 2023 5:53 am

Rugged Foothills
To the southeast, Kinslayer's Dagger rises high above these foothills, its
jagged peak stabbing into the clouds. To the north can be heard the sounds of
rushing water as the River Gaelin flows out of the mountains from the east. A
short ways to the south is the road leading into Jangai Pass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Kinslayer's Dagger
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

A rat has arrived from the east.

r
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
not
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
You sheath a sharp, red stone dagger into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Rugged Foothills
To the southeast, Kinslayer's Dagger rises high above these foothills, its
jagged peak stabbing into the clouds. To the north can be heard the sounds of
rushing water as the River Gaelin flows out of the mountains from the east. A
short ways to the south is the road leading into Jangai Pass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Kinslayer's Dagger
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Arjuna* is standing here.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.

sta
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
e

(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
(tic_timer): Tic length updated to: 60.686 seconds.
(tic_timer): Exact aggro pulse
You stop resting, and stand up.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Foothills before Kinslayer's Dagger
These rugged foothills lead up to the base of Kinslayer's Dagger to the south.
The hills mete out as they run west and east, becoming flatter the further
they go. The ground is rocky and rough, making for rough traveling conditions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Kinslayer's Dagger
A spotted hunting cat is here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
e
Foothills at the Edge of the Plains
To the northeast some large plains stretch into the distance and are lost
in hills beyond. The mighty Spine of the World towers to the east like
black spearheads piercing the sky.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Along the Spine of the World

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
w
as
h;backstab h.light
Foothills before Kinslayer's Dagger
These rugged foothills lead up to the base of Kinslayer's Dagger to the south.
The hills mete out as they run west and east, becoming flatter the further
they go. The ground is rocky and rough, making for rough traveling conditions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Kinslayer's Dagger
A spotted hunting cat is here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Backstab who?

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
as
h;backstab h.light
Rugged Foothills
To the southeast, Kinslayer's Dagger rises high above these foothills, its
jagged peak stabbing into the clouds. To the north can be heard the sounds of
rushing water as the River Gaelin flows out of the mountains from the east. A
short ways to the south is the road leading into Jangai Pass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Kinslayer's Dagger
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
*Arjuna* sits down and rests.
*Arjuna* sheathes a sharp, red stone dagger into a dark, hooded cloak.
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*Arjuna* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*+
=
A rat stops following Arjuna.
*Arjuna* draws a sharp, red stone dagger from a dark, hooded cloak with a flash of steel.
*Arjuna* pierces a rat's body extremely hard.
A rat is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

-
*Arjuna* pierces a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.


(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse
-
=+
*
You try to quietly draw a sharp, red stone dagger from a camouflaged hood.
*Arjuna* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Arjuna* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Arjuna*'s death cry.

neshaminy
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:29 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by neshaminy » Mon May 15, 2023 11:44 pm

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

a
k light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
a
k light
*Arjuna* clumsily approaches you with a sharp, silver spike, but you fend off the attack.
You do the best you can!

a
k light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arjuna: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arjuna: Hurt >
a
k light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arjuna: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arjuna: Hurt >

A muzzled trolloc joins your fight!
A wolfish trolloc joins your fight!
A wolfish trolloc cleaves Arjuna's left arm.
A muzzled trolloc tickles Arjuna's right arm with his cleave.
You try to quietly draw a sharp, red stone dagger from a camouflaged hood.
You tickle *Arjuna*'s left leg with your pierce.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arjuna: Hurt >

(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse

You barely pierce *Arjuna*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arjuna: Hurt >
l
A wolfish trolloc barely cleaves Arjuna's body.
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves Arjuna's right leg.
You pierce *Arjuna*'s left arm.
Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
*Arjuna* is here, fighting YOU!
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Arjuna.
A wolfish trolloc is here, fighting Arjuna.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arjuna: Hurt >

*Arjuna* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arjuna: Hurt >

*Arjuna* panics, and attempts to flee!

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arjuna: Hurt >
as
h;backstab h.light
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arjuna: Hurt > A wolfish trolloc tickles Arjuna's body with its cleave.
A muzzled trolloc tickles Arjuna's right leg with his cleave.
You barely pierce *Arjuna*'s body.
*Arjuna* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Arjuna* leaves west.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Backstab who?

n
as
h;backstab h.light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Backstab who?

n
as
h;backstab h.light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
s
as
h;backstab h.light
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Backstab who?

w
as
h;backstab h.light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse
A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
*Arjuna* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Arjuna* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Arjuna*'s death cry.

arjuna
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by arjuna » Tue May 16, 2023 7:55 am

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > 3
Anteroom to the Grand Hall
The vaulted ceiling of the anteroom gives it a feeling of openess. Huge
wooden doors, carved in the symbol of Cairhien, the rising sun, lead into
the massive throne room. There are several chairs along the walls, allowing
a place to sit and rest while awaiting an audience. A lush rug lines the
stone floor, and many lampstands illuminate the large room. The doors
leading into the rest of the palace are not as large, but also carved with
the rising sun.
[ obvious exits: S W ] [ S: greatdoor ]
South: A member of the King's guard stands here, surveying the area.
West: *Lisennet* is standing here.
The Lady Alaine Chuliandred strides by, discreetly noticing everything.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [ba h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > z w
[scan ]
*Lisennet* is standing here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
hide
backstab h.dark
Central Hall Outside the Throne Room
The hallway splits here, running both north and south to the palace
entrances, and east and west to the palace dining room and the chamber
before the throne room. Large doors, carved in the rising sun of Cairhien
lead into the anteroom and arches into the dining room beautifully set off
the craftsmenship of the palace. Many alcoves in the walls hold enough Sea
Folk porcelain to purchase several large farms.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: The Lady Alaine Chuliandred strides by, discreetly noticing everything.
South: Sahra plays here quietly.
West: A member of the King's guard stands here, surveying the area.
*Lisennet* is standing here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
*Lisennet* leaves east.

+
*Shzrei* leaves south.

-
*Lisennet* has arrived from the east.


*Lisennet* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Lisennet* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Lisennet*'s death cry.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > get all corpse
e
s
You get a large number of gold crowns from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get an obsidian encrusted sungwood staff from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a dark suede shirt rich with lace at the neck and cuffs from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Lisennet.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Lisennet.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Anteroom to the Grand Hall

Post Reply