Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Kumbukani
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kumbukani » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:39 pm

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
e
Gravelled Lane by Hedgerow
Here the lane passes by a hedgerow on the north side of the road. Such hedges
typically surround large isolated farmyards, which use these hedges to keep
out animals and unwelcome visitors. This hedge appears wild and unkept, how-
ever, so maybe the place has been abandoned. In the center of the hedge is a
rusty but sturdy gate. Across the road on the south side are fallow fields
long disused. Westward the land becomes even more empty, but not far to the
east can be clearly seen the outline of a village.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door north: gate
East: A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
West: A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A large stone well is here.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
odn
open gate n
n
Ok.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Unkept Yard
You have entered the yard of an abandoned farm complex. Tall weeds and brush
have replaced the path and garden, and the trees and hedge are wild and unkept.
West you see an old dilapidated barn, while north is the farmhouse itself, the
paint peeling off but otherwise looking fairly sound. South the main gate
leads out on to the lane, while east is a small side gate.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door south: gate
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
Prancing about on dainty feet, a palomino mare stands here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
cds
close gate s
w
e
Ok.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Collapsing Barn
The barn is old and dilapidated, the timbers rotted in a few places, and holes
visible in the roof where the shingles are missing. Traces of ancient straw
can be seen here and there. From the dark corners and behind the stalls comes
an occasional loud rustle.
[ obvious exits: E ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
East: A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
*Sorvitor* is standing here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Unkept Yard
You have entered the yard of an abandoned farm complex. Tall weeds and brush
have replaced the path and garden, and the trees and hedge are wild and unkept.
West you see an old dilapidated barn, while north is the farmhouse itself, the
paint peeling off but otherwise looking fairly sound. South the main gate
leads out on to the lane, while east is a small side gate.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door south: gate
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
Prancing about on dainty feet, a palomino mare stands here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
w
hide
backstab h.dark
Collapsing Barn
The barn is old and dilapidated, the timbers rotted in a few places, and holes
visible in the roof where the shingles are missing. Traces of ancient straw
can be seen here and there. From the dark corners and behind the stalls comes
an occasional loud rustle.
[ obvious exits: E ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
East: A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
*Sorvitor* is standing here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
You silently approach your victim...


-
=
+
*
*Sorvitor* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Sorvitor* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

f
+
=
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Unkept Yard
You have entered the yard of an abandoned farm complex. Tall weeds and brush
have replaced the path and garden, and the trees and hedge are wild and unkept.
West you see an old dilapidated barn, while north is the farmhouse itself, the
paint peeling off but otherwise looking fairly sound. South the main gate
leads out on to the lane, while east is a small side gate.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door south: gate
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
Prancing about on dainty feet, a palomino mare stands here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
n
n
Old Abandoned Farmhouse
You stand inside an old abandoned farmhouse. Most of the furnishings are gone,
those that remain are thickly covered in cobwebs and dust. The structure of
the house itself still seems sound, however. A large staircase leads up to the
second floor landing. The front door is to the south, and northward is a door
leading into another room.
[ obvious exits: N S U ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
North: *Honey* is standing here.
South: A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
hide
backstab h.dark
Old Farmhouse Kitchen
You have entered what must be the kitchen. A large stone oven is built into
one wall, while along another wall is a long counter for preparing meals.
Over the counter are hooks and pegs for hanging utensils, but all such items
are missing. In one corner is a sturdy iron washbasin, and in another is a
broken cabinet. A glint catches your eye, and you notice a hatch with a shiny
lock in the floor near the washbasin.
[ obvious exits: S D ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door down: hatch
South: A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A fragrant aroma rises from a small bag of tremalking black.
*Honey* is standing here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Honey* opens the hatch.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
You silently approach your victim...


-
=
+
*
*
+
=
-

-
=
+
*
*Honey* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Honey* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Honey*'s death cry.

Wovoka
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 6:48 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Wovoka » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:54 am

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > w
kill dark
A Campfire in the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Shzrei* is here, fighting a spotted jaguar.
*Pugbert* is here, fighting a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, fighting Pugbert.
A spotted jaguar is here, fighting Shzrei.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Pugbert.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill dark
You barely pierce *Shzrei*'s right hand.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a spotted jaguar: Scratched - Shzrei: Battered >
*Revan* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a spotted jaguar: Scratched - Shzrei: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a spotted jaguar: Scratched - Shzrei: Battered >
You pierce *Shzrei*'s right arm hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a spotted jaguar: Scratched - Shzrei: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!
*Pugbert* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Revan* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a spotted jaguar: Scratched - Shzrei: Battered > A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
You do the best you can!
*Shzrei* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a spotted jaguar: Scratched - Shzrei: Battered >
*Pugbert* leaves north.
*Nexen* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a spotted jaguar: Scratched - Shzrei: Battered >
*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a spotted jaguar: Scratched - Shzrei: Battered >
*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!
A soldier tickles Shzrei's body with his scythe.
A soldier barely scythes Revan's body.
*Revan* panics, and attempts to flee!
A soldier barely scythes Revan's body.
You barely pierce *Shzrei*'s body.
A spotted jaguar tries to hit Shzrei, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a spotted jaguar: Scratched - Shzrei: Battered >
*Shzrei* leaves north.

narr shz batt
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded >
*Revan* leaves east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You narrate 'shz batt'
*Pugbert* has arrived from the north.

kill dark
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded >
*Pugbert* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded >
*Revan* has arrived from the east.

kill dark
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded >
*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You do the best you can!
*Shzrei* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark

You try to pierce *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
A spotted jaguar leaves north.
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Pugbert* who loses his balance and falls!
Oweyn narrates 'critish again'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark

*Shzrei* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You pierce *Nexen*'s head.
*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > look
kill dark

A soldier barely tickles Pugbert's body with his scythe.
*Revan* cleaves a soldier's left leg very hard.
A soldier barely scythes Revan's left leg.
*Revan* panics, and attempts to flee!
A soldier barely scythes Shzrei's body.
You try to pierce *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran scythes Nexen's body.
*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > A Campfire in the Forest
A small, makeshift campfire is assembled here in the middle of the forest. The
embers are warm, emitting the smell of charred wood. This spot has been used
recently, but by who is hard to tell, as their are no tracks that are visible.
A small clearing in the thick forest lies to the east while the forest runs off
to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Shzrei* is here, fighting a soldier.
*Revan* is here, fighting a soldier.
*Pugbert* is here, fighting YOU!
*Nexen* is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A soldier is here, fighting Shzrei.
A soldier is here, fighting Revan.
A soldier is here, fighting Pugbert.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Nexen.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You do the best you can!
*Shzrei* leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded >
*Revan* leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark

*Pugbert* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded >
*Pugbert* leaves east.
*Shzrei* has arrived from the north.
*Revan* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded >
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier barely scythes Shzrei's body.
*Revan* cleaves a soldier's body very hard.
A soldier barely scythes Revan's body.
*Revan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Shzrei* smites a soldier's left arm into bloody fragments!
A soldier tickles Shzrei's left arm with his scythe.
You try to pierce *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran scythes Nexen's body.
*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
You swiftly dodge *Nexen*'s attempt to pierce you.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > h
backstab h.dark
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Nexen* assumes a defensive striking posture.


*Revan* leaves east.

You flee head over heels.
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of the large wolf is lying here.
*Revan* is standing here.
*Pugbert* is standing here.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**
*Nexen* has arrived from the west.

+=- -=+
*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Revan* makes a strange sound as you place a triple bladed dagger in his back!
*Revan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Revan*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded >
*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded >
*Shzrei* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded >
*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > gc

*Nexen* gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a plain weapons belt from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a pair of long-handled war axes from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a backpack from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a fine black coat of silk from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Revan.
*Nexen* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Revan.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded >
*Shzrei* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > [get all corpse]
The corpse of Revan seems to be empty.

narr rip revan
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > *Shzrei* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Nexen*'s attempt to pierce you.
You narrate 'rip revan'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > look
kill dark
Forested Borderlands
As the thick forest continues in all directions that you look, this one spot
opens just a bit allowing some breathing room. The underbrush has been burned
out, exposing a soft, black, fertile soil that allows the forest to grow so
thick. A small campfire is assembled within the tree just to the west of where
you stand as the forest extends to the north and east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Revan is lying here.
The corpse of the large wolf is lying here.
*Pugbert* is standing here.
*Shzrei* is here, fighting YOU!
*Nexen* is here, fighting YOU!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > f

You try to pierce *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Nexen*'s attempt to pierce you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!

w

Oweyn narrates 'abs is not the way :('

w

*Shzrei* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.
*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill dark

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
s
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
Oweyn narrates 'nice'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill dark
A Campfire in the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.
*Nexen* has arrived from the north.

kill dark
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You try to pierce *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.


* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > look

*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A soldier joins your fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!
You barely pierce *Nexen*'s body.
A Campfire in the Forest
A small, makeshift campfire is assembled here in the middle of the forest. The
embers are warm, emitting the smell of charred wood. This spot has been used
recently, but by who is hard to tell, as their are no tracks that are visible.
A small clearing in the thick forest lies to the east while the forest runs off
to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Nexen* is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A soldier is here, fighting Nexen.
A soldier is here, fighting Nexen.
A soldier is here, fighting Nexen.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Nexen.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > r

The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Nexen, but he dodges the attack.
A soldier tries to scythe Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier tickles Nexen's body with his scythe.
A soldier tries to scythe Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
*Nexen* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Nexen*'s right arm hard.
You swiftly dodge *Nexen*'s attempt to pierce you.
You pierce *Nexen*'s right hand hard.

kill dark
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > [ride horse]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You do the best you can!
Oweyn has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

kill dark
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You do the best you can!
Oweyn blasts *Nexen*'s left arm.

kill dark
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill dark
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > The grizzled veteran scythes Nexen's left arm.
A soldier tries to scythe Nexen, but he parries successfully.
A soldier barely scythes Nexen's right arm.
A soldier tries to scythe Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark

You pierce *Nexen*'s body.
*Nexen* leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
h
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Revan is lying here.
The corpse of the large wolf is lying here.
Oweyn has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

backstab h.dark
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > sc
w
[scalp corpse]
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Revan.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A Campfire in the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Shzrei* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Oweyn has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > in
kill dark
You are carrying:
the severed head of Revan the Trolloc slain in Shienar

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill dark
You pierce *Shzrei*'s head.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Beaten > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Beaten > rr

A soldier joins your fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran scythes Shzrei's head.
A soldier barely tickles Shzrei's head with his scythe.
A soldier tickles Shzrei's left foot with his scythe.
A soldier tickles Shzrei's body with his scythe.
You pierce *Shzrei*'s right leg hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Shzrei* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill dark
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Beaten > [ride 2.horse]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Beaten > rr
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Beaten > kill dark

*Shzrei* leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [ride 2.horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > rr
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
kill dark
[ride 2.horse]
You're already riding it!

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
Oweyn has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Oweyn has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Oweyn has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill dark
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
Oweyn has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Shzrei* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
You pierce *Shzrei*'s body.

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Beaten > You pierce *Shzrei*'s body hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Beaten > You do the best you can!

look
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Beaten >
*Shzrei* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Beaten > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The dirt path through the forest takes a bend to the east here, curving its way
around a rather large tree. Shrubs grow thickly in the space left by the giant
trees, and lightly line the path through the forest. Small rocks are littered
about the path, making the ground very uneven.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
*Shzrei* is here, fighting YOU!
Oweyn the Sun Major is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Beaten > You pierce *Shzrei*'s left leg.
You do the best you can!
Oweyn narrates 'bummer was rolling'

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical > You do the best you can!
Oweyn blasts *Shzrei*'s right foot.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!
*Shzrei* leaves east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Shzrei* is standing here.
Oweyn has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Oweyn blasts *Shzrei*'s body.

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
You pierce *Shzrei*'s right arm.

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Oweyn: Beaten - Shzrei: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Oweyn: Beaten - Shzrei: Critical > You pierce *Shzrei*'s right arm.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Oweyn: Beaten - Shzrei: Critical > kill dark
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Oweyn: Beaten - Shzrei: Critical > You pierce *Shzrei*'s body.
*Shzrei* smites Oweyn's body.
Oweyn blasts *Shzrei*'s left leg hard.
*Shzrei* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical > narr rip shzrei
You narrate 'rip shzrei'

gc
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical > sc
You pierce *Shzrei*'s right hand hard.
*Shzrei* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Shzrei*'s death cry.

Meren
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Meren » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:31 pm

Thought Murgoz on cards for a group we'd heard about dusty, then Kural. Chilled a tick or two, saw them rat in loot room, profit? Targetted Tolza as I didn't know people's setups, or how hard the smob is now. So most likely to kill.


Ommin narrates 'im 10 rooms n of zone edge getting mvs'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

A raven has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
y
backstab h.light
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
y
backstab h.light

(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
v
[dia h.light]
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
t
backstab h.tolza
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

*Waylon* has arrived from the east.
*Davee* has arrived from the east.
*Tikari* has arrived from the east.
*Tolza* has arrived from the east.
*Dannil* has arrived from the east.
*Eldrenia* has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
t
backstab h.tolza
You silently approach your victim...
-
*Tikari* starts riding an Illianer steed.
=
*Waylon* starts riding a Domani razor.
+*
*Waylon* crushes a raven's body into bloody fragments!
A raven is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a raven's death cry.
*+=- -=
+*
*Tolza* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in her back!
*Tolza* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tolza*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
snap

A rat now follows Eldrenia.
A rat squeaks 'Eldrenia, Dannil, Tikari and more are at A Road Beside a Hill'
Mephistopheles narrates 'im braem pat'

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Wovoka
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 6:48 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Wovoka » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:29 pm

You silently approach your victim...


Oweyn narrates 'am crit'

-
Oweyn panics, and attempts to flee!
*Skewer* slashes Oweyn's body hard.

=+*
Oweyn leaves north riding a warhorse.

*+=- -=
Mavrik has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Prykor* pierces Mavrik's body.
*Skewer* leaves north.

+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Skewer* has arrived from the north.

*Prykor* barely pierces Mavrik's body.
You silently approach your victim...
*Skewer* slashes Mavrik's body.

-=+*
Mavrik panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Mavrik leaves south riding a warhorse.

+=- -=+*
*Skewer* makes a strange sound as you place a triple bladed dagger in his back!
*Skewer* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Skewer*'s death cry.

Revin
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Revin » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:24 pm

*** Log in, run up to hit Winding brigands, check tracks a couple of spots finding nothing when…

Finan narrates 'damnit eldrenia rip'

*** Fast forward running down to FD road.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > n
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > dism
snea
You stop riding him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > n
e
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [8]

hid
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Climbing a Hill
[ obvious exits: W U ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [28]
The brigand sergeant stands here, grinning at you.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.
A black vulture is here flying around.
The brigand sergeant stands here, grinning at you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > ba h.trooper
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Finan narrates 'damnit eldrenia rip'



*** Run down not sure where the action is at and find a Zarth.



* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
An Abandoned Wagon
[ obvious exits: E S ]
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > ride horse
You start riding him.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > diag horse
A bloodstock stallion is in excellent condition.
A bloodstock stallion is weary.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > dism
You stop riding him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
Path off the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

w
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
Road Through the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Revin - Road Through the Hills

snea
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The master of scouts narrates 'Zarth was spotted On the Fal Dara Road'
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
Junction of the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
A Large Oak
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

whe
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Revin - A Large Oak

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
Grassy Field Bordering the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Revin - Grassy Field Bordering the Road

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
A Sandy Clearing
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
The Long Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A crow is here flying around.
*Zarth* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > track trolloc
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

hid


It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

Cancelled.
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > hid
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > ba h.dark
You silently approach your victim...



Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Battered > na brick batt zarth

*Zarth* scythes your left leg very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Battered > f
You narrate 'brick batt zarth'

*Zarth* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Zarth*'s body.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Thorny Bushes Bordering the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A thicket of thorns covers the area here.
A thicket of thorns covers the area here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
You swiftly dodge a blood thornbush's attempt to hit you.
A blood thornbush tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.


*** Look for Zarth a bit more to no avail, and head further South in search of my companions, finding a Sorvitor.


Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Fal Dara Road Bordering the Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Entering the Shadowy Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
s
dism
snea
In the Shadowy Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > In the Shadowy Forest
[ obvious exits: N E ]
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A black bear is here, sharpening his claws.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You stop riding him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
On the Road Bordering the Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > hid
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > track trolloc
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...


It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...



It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...



It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...



It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...



It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...


It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...



It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...



It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
Some obvious recent tracks of a Trolloc leaving south.
Some obvious recent tracks of a Trolloc leaving north.
Some obvious recent tracks of a Trolloc leaving south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > hid
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w
In the Shadowy Forest
[ obvious exits: N E ]
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A black bear is here, sharpening his claws.

ride horse
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You start riding him.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
On the Road Bordering the Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > diag horse
s
A bloodstock stallion is in excellent condition.
A bloodstock stallion is tiring.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
On the Road near a Cottage
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Sorvitor* is standing here.
*Sorvitor* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded > whe

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Revin - On the Road near a Cottage

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded > f

You try to pierce *Sorvitor*, but he parries successfully.
*Sorvitor* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded > You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded > f
You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded > cha mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 194 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!orvitor: Wounded >


You flee head over heels.
Coach Stop Near the Hidden Pond
[ obvious exits: W ]
A clear pond lies undisturbed here, unmarred waters offering a clean reflection.
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
|2| A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Sorvitor* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Sorvitor* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Sorvitor*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded > f
n
You panic and attempt to flee!
You dodge a bash from *Sorvitor* who loses his balance and falls!

w
You flee head over heels.
On the Road near a Cottage
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
On the Road Bordering the Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
|2| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > In the Shadowy Forest
[ obvious exits: N E ]
|1| A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A black bear is here, sharpening his claws.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > dism *** No way this works, right?
snea
You stop riding him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
s
On the Road Bordering the Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > hid
On the Road near a Cottage
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Sorvitor* is standing here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Sorvitor* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully. *** Nope!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded > ba h.dark
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded >
Finan narrates 'they are e of tv zone'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded > look
On the Road near a Cottage
The road stretches to your north and to your south, where it takes a bend to
the east. To your west you see a abandoned shack, the walls barely able to hold
up the roof anymore. On the other side you see a small clearing that seems to
contain a small pond.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Sorvitor* is here, fighting YOU!
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Sorvitor*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sorvitor: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

e

You dodge a bash from *Sorvitor* who loses his balance and falls!

You flee head over heels.
Coach Stop Near the Hidden Pond
[ obvious exits: W ]
A clear pond lies undisturbed here, unmarred waters offering a clean reflection.
|1| A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w
On the Road near a Cottage
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Sorvitor* is standing here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > hid
ba h.dark
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...



Sorvitor* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!

*Sorvitor* is dead! R.I.P. *** Second time's the charm?
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sorvitor*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
nar rip Sorvitor
g all corpse
You narrate 'rip Sorvitor'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > scalp corpse
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a pair of silken black pants from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a staff of sungwood from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a bright red robe from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a plain white dress from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a bubbling draught from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a pair of gleaming metal boots from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a jewel-encrusted scabbard from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a heron-marked longsword from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Sorvitor.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Sorvitor.
a jeweled wristcuff: You can't carry that many items.
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets: You can't carry that many items.
a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces: You can't carry that many items.
a backpack: You can't carry that many items.
a backpack: You can't carry that many items.
a black, silver-embroidered cape: You can't carry that many items.
an ornate chainmail shirt chased with gold: You can't carry that many items.
a shimmering chain of gold: You can't carry that many items.
a shimmering chain of gold: You can't carry that many items.
a gold-chased morion with an engraved silver comb: You can't carry that many items.
a jade signet ring: You can't carry that many items.
a jade signet ring: You can't carry that many items.
a jade signet ring: You can't carry that many items.
a horned skull badge: You can't carry that many items.

*** Moral of the story, trust the process I guess.

Zarth
Posts: 371
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Zarth » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:46 am

You narrate 'revin'
You narrate 'trying to stab!'
You narrate 'missed!'
You narrate 'trust the proces'
You narrate 'revin in shambles'
Masaj narrates 'sorvitor died'
Masaj narrates 'lmfao'
You narrate 'stabbed!?'
Sorvitor tells you 'spamming hard too'
Sorvitor tells you 'with notice'
You narrate 'lololol'
You narrate 'stabbed him through notice'
You narrate 'sorry i laughing to ohard'
You narrate 'need a moment'
Masaj narrates 'sorvitor just got stabbed for a heron long :('
Dah narrates 'oh dear'
You narrate 'even better'

jaimie
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:40 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by jaimie » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:56 pm

Log on and narrates on PK so I run all the way to FD, burn some grovels to run all the way back north...I was surprised my named tracks weren't caught. Saw the smells from Grunlce / Masta crit PK and went stonegate cause I figured they'd follow bloodies there.


Rotten Vegetation
The trees and plants that line the path have become very decrepit and weak.
The plants are wilting, and the trees are slumped over. The dirt of the path
has become a dull gray, and large cracks run through it. Moss and mold have
started to grow in the cracks of the path making it quite slippery. From
here, the castle looks very old and in disrepair. Large scavenger birds can
be seen circling high above the castle walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaimie - Rotten Vegetation
Gruncle - The Courtyard
Mastacalus - The Courtyard

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Thinning Vegetation
Dying trees are spread across the blasted lands. Some of them still
hold some dead leaves to their branches, but most of their leaves
now lie rotting on the ground. The ground is dry and cracked, and
the lifeless trees are all that is left of a once a magnificent
forest before the Dark One's touch was felt here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An irritating fly is here flying around.

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaimie - Thinning Vegetation
Sklarr - A Rotting Tangle
Blackfang - Scattered Trees
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Obvious exits:
North - Twist in the Trail
East - North of the Path
South - Rotten Vegetation
West - A Treacherous Slope

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Twist in the Trail
One can see the Blight stretch out as far as the eye can reach in
almost all directions. There doesn't seem to be an end, in any
direction, to the dying grounds of the Blasted Lands. One route is
as good, or perhaps as bad, as any other from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Edge of the Cliff
Where the ground once were to the east there now is but a large hole filled
with nothingness. The side of the hill has crashed down into a valley a
hundred feet below. The valley can only reach by jumping from this very
point, which is not advisable since death would surely follow. To the west,
south and north the lifeless lanscape continues. This is an excellent place
to watch out for intruders.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >
You narrate 'scent there'

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaimie - Edge of the Cliff
Sklarr - A Rotting Tangle
Blackfang - Scattered Trees
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >
North of the Path
Sparse patches of yellowed grass poke sporadically through the dry
earth of the Blasted Lands. The air is as dry as the parched ground
beneath you. A well-traveled path lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaimie - North of the Path
Sklarr - A Rotting Tangle
Blackfang - Scattered Trees
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >
The Bridge
At this point a huge suspension bridge stretches across the vastness of the
ravine. The bridge has become rotten with age but still seems useable. The
sound of a raging river can be heard from the depths of the canyon below.
To the north a monstrous waterfall can be seen plummeting to the depths of
the canyon. The waterfall has formed a stair-like ridge where the water has
eroded the rock face of one of the cliffs. The bridge continues towards a
castle to the east and through the mountains to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Baran* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Shaista* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >
You silently approach your victim...

- = + * *
*Baran* bursts into tears.

+ = -
Gruncle narrates 'we both in crit'

- = + *
*Shaista* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
*Shaista* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Shaista*'s death cry.

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >





*Baran* gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a ruby-worked rapier from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a backpack from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a cloak of shifting colors from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a gold-chased morion with an engraved silver comb from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Shaista.
*Baran* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Shaista.

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Baran* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* SHP:Wounded MV:Winded > You nod in agreement.

Shaista
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:12 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Shaista » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:57 pm

was a good stab, nicely done!

Wovoka
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 6:48 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Wovoka » Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:34 pm

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Mastacalus: Wounded >
*Mephistopheles* has arrived from the south.

look
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Mastacalus: Wounded > kill dark

*Mephistopheles* tries to blast you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Mastacalus: Wounded > Near the Road
Just to the east the north-south road linking Shienar and Tar Valon can be
seen. The hills surrounding the road are covered in scraggly shrubs and
small pine trees - the only thing that grows in these cold climes. High
overhead, a raven is turning lazy circles in the sky.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Mephistopheles* is here, fighting YOU!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc towers over all here.
*Mastacalus* is here, fighting YOU!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Mastacalus: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Mastacalus: Wounded > f
kill dark
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Mastacalus* gives a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc an order.

You flee head over heels.
Spring in the Hills
[ obvious exits: S ]
A bubbling spring is here, clear water offering a perfect reflection.
A large, black bear is here, searching for food.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > h

*Mastacalus* has arrived from the south.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > backstab h.dark
You silently approach your victim...

-=
*Mastacalus* leaves south.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc leaves south.

+**+=- -=
*Mastacalus* has arrived from the south.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the south.

+*
*Mastacalus* makes a strange sound as you place a triple bladed dagger in his back!
*Mastacalus* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mastacalus*'s death cry.

Meren
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Meren » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:43 pm

They had just turned Baerlon, in retrospect I likely could have protected it, but I didn't.

A crow caws 'Vhalerie is at East-West Road'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
n
n
hide;backstab h.light
Central Street
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Baerlon
North: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
South: A crow is here flying around.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Central Street
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Baerlon
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

n
hide;backstab h.light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Central Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Baerlon
North: A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.
East: A slender woman flips a dagger from hand to hand.
South: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
West: A guard of Baerlon stands ready to protect the city and its citizens.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
You attempt to hide yourself.

n
hide;backstab h.light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Central Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Baerlon
West: A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
n
hide;backstab h.light
Central Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Baerlon
North: The apprentice is here, tending the stores.
East: A banker counts several coins in a purse.
South: A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.
West: Lady Edie Treholm stands here, watching the world with careful eyes.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
n
hide;backstab h.light
Central Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Baerlon
North: A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
West: A little boy plays here.
A glowing portal hovers here forming a gateway to another place.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
exa gate
h
You can barely make out On a Grassy Mound.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
scan w
scan e
A little boy plays here.

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
enter gate;h
y
backstab h.light
You step through the gateway.
On a Grassy Mound
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Still Forest
Door down: grassyslab
A glowing portal hovers here forming a gateway to another place.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!

*Tolza* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Vhalerie* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
The apprentice has arrived from the south.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
y
backstab h.light
You silently approach your victim...

*Tolza* stops riding a warhorse.
-=+**
*Tolza* starts leading a warhorse.
A warhorse now follows Tolza.
+=- -
*Vhalerie* stops riding a gray palfrey.
=
+*

*Vhalerie* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in her back!
*Vhalerie* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Vhalerie*'s death cry.

Post Reply