Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Raiste
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:45 pm

Southharbor
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
West:
A Tower Guard watches for signs of trouble.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
A Tower Guard watches for signs of trouble.

n
Healthy | Strong | >
Southharbor Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North:
An old woman smiles kindly.
South: An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.

Healthy | Strong | >
n
Southharbor Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West:
A sailor is here.
An old woman smiles kindly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.


Healthy | Strong | >
scan w
A sailor is here.

Healthy | Strong | >
l
Southharbor Boulevard
The difference between the Ogier craftmanship and the human workmanship
becomes apparent heading south towards the harbor. The human builders tried
to duplicate the Ogier work. The buildings are extravagent, but to the point
of being gaudy, however. A small alley leads off to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West:
A sailor is here.
An old woman smiles kindly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

Healthy | Strong | >
scan n

Healthy | Strong | >
n;pk
Southharbor Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A sailor is here.
East: The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
South: An old woman smiles kindly.
West: A sailor is here.
You notice a small canoe is hidden here.

Healthy | Strong | > You attempt to hide yourself.

Healthy | Strong | > Backstab who?

Healthy | Strong | >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Southharbor Boulevard

Healthy | Strong | >
e;pk
The Woman of Tanchico
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Up:
*Ikora* is standing here.
You notice a small canoe is hidden here.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

Healthy | Strong | > You attempt to hide yourself.

Healthy | Strong | > A merchant guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!
A merchant guard slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
You try to pierce a merchant guard, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge a merchant guard's attempt to slash you.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

Scratched | Strong | - a merchant guard: Scratched >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Southharbor Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A sailor is here.
East: The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
South: An old woman smiles kindly.
West: A sailor is here.
You notice a small canoe is hidden here.

pk
Scratched | Strong | > You attempt to hide yourself.

Scratched | Strong | > Backstab who?

Scratched | Strong | >
e;u;pk
The Woman of Tanchico
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Up:
*Ikora* is standing here.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

Scratched | Strong | >
Reception of the Woman of Tanchico
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down:
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
*Ikora* is standing here.
A sailor is here.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.

Scratched | Strong | > You attempt to hide yourself.

Scratched | Strong | > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=-
*
Ikora* stops using a lantern.


*
Ikora* puts a lantern in a backpack.

-=+*
*
Ikora* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*
Ikora* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

Scratched | Strong | - Ikora: Incapacitated >
A sailor tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A worker tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

Scratched | Strong | - Ikora: Incapacitated >
kill ikora
You do the best you can!

Scratched | Strong | - Ikora: Incapacitated >
whois ikora
Scratched | Strong | - Ikora: Incapacitated >
A worker tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.
You pierce *Ikora*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Ikora* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *
Ikora*'s death cry.

Scratched | Strong | > Ikora of Murandy is a human.

Scratched | Strong | >
^ rip ikora
You narrate 'rip ikora'

Scratched | Strong | >
You swiftly dodge a worker's attempt to hit you.
The innkeeper hits your body extremely hard.
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.

scalp
Scratched | Strong | - a worker: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

Scratched | Strong | - a worker: Healthy >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Woman of Tanchico
[ obvious exits: W U ]
West:
An old woman smiles kindly.
Up: A sailor is here.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

Scratched | Strong | >
A sailor has arrived from above.

Scratched | Strong | >
A sailor tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A merchant guard joins a sailor's fight!
A merchant guard joins a sailor's fight!

Scratched | Strong | - a sailor: Scratched >
A merchant guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A merchant guard tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce a sailor's body very hard.
A sailor tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

Scratched | Strong | - a sailor: Hurt >
u;#send scalp
No way! You're fighting for your life!

Scratched | Strong | - a sailor: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

Scratched | Strong | - a sailor: Hurt >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Reception of the Woman of Tanchico
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down:
A sailor is here.
The corpse of Ikora is lying here.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.

Scratched | Strong | >
scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Ikora.

Scratched | Strong | >
A worker tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The innkeeper tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

Raiste
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:47 pm


Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Thick Forest

Healthy | Winded | >
track
-=+**+=
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a Horse leaving north.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a Humanoid leaving north.

Healthy | Winded | >
n
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A young ogier plays quietly by himself.

Healthy | Winded | >
track
-=+**+=
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a Horse leaving west.
Some clear day-old tracks of a Humanoid leaving south.

Healthy | Winded | >
w
Bank of a Pond
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You notice a large wooden raft is hidden here.

Healthy | Winded | >
track
-=+**+=
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a Horse leaving north.
Some day-old tracks of an Undead leaving east.

Healthy | Winded | >
n
Wading in the Pond
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
You notice a large wooden raft is hidden here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

Healthy | Winded | >
track
-=+**+=
You could find no tracks at all.

Healthy | Winded | >
hide
You attempt to hide yourself.

The sun sets.

Healthy | Winded | >
The night has begun.

Healthy | Tiring | >
*
Shinner* has arrived from the north.

Healthy | Tiring | >
b
You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=
*
Shinner* drops a large wooden raft.

- -=+*
*
Shinner* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*
Shinner* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *
Shinner*'s death cry.

Healthy | Tiring | >
^ rip shinner
You narrate 'rip shinner'


Healthy | Tiring | >
scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Shinner.

malf
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:13 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by malf » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:58 am

Center Road
The traffic here is rather dense and slow as it goes to and from the Central
Square to the west. A cacophony of noises comes from every direction. The
heavy traffic stirs up large amounts of dust, and rubbish litters the ground.
The city is quite busy and also quite dirty.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Lugard
East: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
West: The Lugard town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A man is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Tic in 7 seconds!
0
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Malf - Center Road

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

*Kothis* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A puppy has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Kothis* leaves east riding a warhorse.
A puppy leaves east. >>

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
whois kothis
Kothis al'Sear is a human.


h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
e
Break in the Road
The Center Road splits off here to the north and south as it goes around a
rundown stone wall to the east. The haphazard growth of the city has left many
oddly placed walls that crisscross the city. The traffic here seems to swirl
as pedestrians and wagons move in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Lugard
North: A shifty eyed fellow blends into the background.
South: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
West: A man is here.
A scrawny puppy sniffs the ground for food here.
*Kothis* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A rich-looking merchant counts his earnings.

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Entrance to High Lane
Most of the traffic from the Center Road goes down High Lane, rather than Low
Lane. High Lane is in much better condition, and has more places of business.
The road is well paved and relatively free of trash, though the trademark dust
of the city is still present. The lane runs west and turns to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Lugard
North: The barracks keeper performs his duties here.
South: A scrawny puppy sniffs the ground for food here.
A shifty eyed fellow blends into the background.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
h
back light
Tic in 7 seconds!
Break in the Road
The Center Road splits off here to the north and south as it goes around a
rundown stone wall to the east. The haphazard growth of the city has left many
oddly placed walls that crisscross the city. The traffic here seems to swirl
as pedestrians and wagons move in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Lugard
North: A shifty eyed fellow blends into the background.
South: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
West: A man is here.
A scrawny puppy sniffs the ground for food here.
*Kothis* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A rich-looking merchant counts his earnings.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=-
-=
+*
*Kothis* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Kothis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Kothis: Critical >
*Kothis* leaves west riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
w
k light

A merchant holds a lantern above his head.
The snow is coming down more heavily now.
Tic length updated to: 30.881 seconds.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Center Road
The traffic here is rather dense and slow as it goes to and from the Central
Square to the west. A cacophony of noises comes from every direction. The
heavy traffic stirs up large amounts of dust, and rubbish litters the ground.
The city is quite busy and also quite dirty.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Lugard
East: A scrawny puppy sniffs the ground for food here.
West: The Lugard town crier stands here, spreading the news.
*Kothis* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A man is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You pierce *Kothis*'s right arm.
*Kothis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Kothis: Critical >
*Kothis* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

*Kothis* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A puppy has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

*Kothis* leaves west riding a warhorse.
A puppy leaves west. <<

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
0
w
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Malf - Center Road

k light
o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Center Square
The Center Square serves as a hub for the rest of the city. All sections of
the city can be reached by the square, from which roads leave in all
directions. The gates of the city can also be reached going north, east,
and west. The square is as much for socializing as it is to allow movement
along trade routes to and from Andor, and many people pass through here
each day. A banner stands here showing the layout of the city. You can
watch people leave and enter the gates from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Lugard
East: A man is here.
A small purse is here.
A thin pair of pale, sheepskin gloves has been dropped here.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
The Lugard town crier stands here, spreading the news.

k light
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

k light
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
k light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

0
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Malf - Center Square

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
w
w
w
Center Road
The traffic slows down considerably as the road approaches the west side of
the Center Square. Wagons crowd the road and the throngs of people mill around
them. Children play in wagon ruts, and men and women dodge between the wagons.
Noises fill the air: shouts, whip cracks, the neighing of horses, the rumble
of wagons, laughter, and the buzz of numerous voices create quite a din.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Lugard
East: The Lugard town crier stands here, spreading the news.

w
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Center Road
Wagon and foot traffic fills this busy thoroughfare. Shouts echo through
the air and the noises of travel and trade are everywhere. The paved road has
obviously gone long without any maintenance. It is riddled with cracks filled
with dust and refuse. Parked wagons, waiting to be loaded and unloaded, occupy
all available space beside the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Lugard
West: A young woman walks by.

w
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Center Road
The traffic here thins out somewhat as a side road branches off to the south
of the Center Road. Many people and wagons turn off southwards as the rest
stream down the broad road towards the west gates and the Center Square. A
loud clamor fills the air as noises come from all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Lugard
South: A man is here.
West: A burly man covered in sweat stumbles your way.
A small purse is here.
A young woman walks by.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

w
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Nearing the West Gate
You stand just east of the western gates of the city. The slow wave of
merchants and traders make their way in and out of the city. The road continues
its long path the the center of the city to the east. And, just east of where
you stand is a small lane that runs into the southern part of the city.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Lugard
East: A young woman walks by.
West: A fierce young man is standing here, eyeing those that pass by.
A burly man covered in sweat stumbles your way.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Inside the West Gate
You stand at the west end of the city of Lugard. The gates to the west
lead out into the lands of Murandy and to the River Storn. Going west will
lead into the northern plains of Altara. A lengthy road leads east into
the heart of the city. A dark cobblestone path trails off to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Lugard
Door west: WestGate
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
East: A burly man covered in sweat stumbles your way.
A fierce young man is standing here, eyeing those that pass by.
A fierce young man is standing here, eyeing those that pass by.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Outside the Western Gate of Lugard
The towering gates of the city of Lugard loom overhead to the east. The
dirt road leading away from the gates is hard-packed and well travelled.
Ruts have formed in places, due to the passage of many wagons and
carriages. Spreading out to the west are the rolling hills of Murandy,
covered by grassy fields and pine forest. The road continues on to the
west, towards the River Manetherendrelle, and beyond that the Damona
Mountains and Altara, but it becomes lost from view in the rolling hills.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Door east: WestGate
West: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.

w
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A Road Through the Hills
The dirt road is pitted and rutted from the trains of wagons and travellers
that cross it daily on the way to Lugard in the east. The rugged hills
begin to become more apparent when looking to the north and south. The road
cuts its way between hills where it continues to the west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
West: An owl is here flying around.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A peddler pawns his wares here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
th
[track horse]
-=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Ridden mount leaving west.
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Ridden mount leaving east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
w
w
w
A Bend in the Road
The hard packed road bends northwards, winding between the hills and
valleys that cover this part of Murandy. Ruts and potholes make travel
difficult to wagon and pilgrim alike. The road continues to the east,
towards the capital city of Lugard. To the north and south gently rolling
hills extend out, blocking out the horizon with their height. A tangle of
fallen trees covers the slope to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
North: An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
East: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An owl is here flying around.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

w
w
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
View of a Road
To the north a road makes its way through the hills. To the south, beyond a
cleft in the hills, gentle hills begin the slow change to a more rugged and
desolate landscape. A mountain range looms to the west. Off to the east, in
the distance, the city of Lugard is almost hidden behind the high hills.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Gap in the Hills
To the north lies the road that winds through the hills, going east toward
Lugard and west towards the plains of Altara. To the west, a small ravine
cuts its way through the hills and the road travels down into it. The steep
hills here are desolate, with only a few small trees dotting the slopes.
Steep slopes prevent passage to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
A wild goat clambers over the rocks glaring at everything.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A three-needle pine stands here, swaying gently.

w
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Road Encompassed by a Ravine
Some small scrub brush clings to the slopes trying to grow in the poor soil
which is dominated by three needle pines. The steep, rocky slopes make it
impossible to navigate down to the ravine to the south. To the north and
west, a road slowly makes its way into the ravine, picking the easiest way
for wagons and travelers. To the east, the hills roll gently and green
grassy plains interspersed with pine groves sway in a light breeze.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
North: Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.
West: A bird with a long pointy beak clings to a tree here, pecking at the bark.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A proud and burly bighorn sheep stands here prominently.
An owl is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A three-needle pine stands here, swaying gently.

w
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Road Through a Small Ravine
A dirt road runs through this ravine, leading east along the ravine before
ascending to the surface and into the hills. To the west, the road begins
to curl around the slope of a hill until it reaches the top and climbs out
of the cleft. To the north and south, the dry ravine extends on into the
distance, although rounded boulders that suggest this area might flood
during heavy rainfall block passage in those directions. Small rocks litter
the ground, and short trees and small shrubs are the only vegetation.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
East: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A bird with a long pointy beak clings to a tree here, pecking at the bark.

w
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Road into a Ravine
The road is rutted and pitted, making wagons bounce along the road, and
turning the ankles of unwary travlers. To the east, the hills slope into a
shallow ravine. the road curves to the south, around a large green hill
that sits to the west. To the north, the rugged hills stretch on into the
distance.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
East: A bird with a long pointy beak clings to a tree here, pecking at the bark.
South: Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.

w
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A Large Hill
This large hill towers above all the others in the immediate surroundings.
From the top, the lands can be surveyed in all directions. From a shallow
ravine in the east, to a mountain range in the west, and a varied landscape
covered by pine forests towards the north and south. Rubble covers the top
of the hill, fanning out from a crumbling square structure. A gnarled oak
tree with a trunk several spans wide grows inside the walls, suggesting the
building had already fallen into ruin several hundred years ago.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.

w
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Road Around a Large Hill
The road winds it way to the west, wandering ever closer to the flat plains
of Altara, or continues on to the south. A large hill, covered with trees
and grass, sits directly to the east and provides a place off the road to
rest and relax, or to get a view of the rolling hills that extend out in
every direction.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
South: A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

w
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A Road Through the Rugged Hills
To the west, the road comes up on a bridge that spans a wide river, the
River Manetherendrelle. Pits and ruts make the road difficult to travel.
The road goes on to the east, and has to bend around a large hill that juts
up out of the ground. Small wildflowers line the road, and the branches of
bushes hang over the road, brushing against wagons and pilgrims.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Bridge Over the River Manetherendrelle
This sturdy bridge spans over the roaring river, the only way to cross the
river without a boat. The slits between the wooden planks give a tiny peek
at the rushing water below, where small rocks create a white froth as the
water beats over them. The road continues on, in the west drawing nearer to
the plains of Altara, and in the east, winding through the plains.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
West:
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Village Street off the Bridge
Beyond the village that stretches out to the south and west, a plateau
rises from the flood plain that encompasses the mighty Manetherendrelle
River, which flows from the north to the south. The road curves east
towards a sturdy bridge consisting of multiple arches that extends some
distance into the flood plain, which allows crossing of the river excepting
perhaps during the highest floods. A town with buildings constructed of
gray stone has formed on the western bank of the river.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
*Kothis* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Kothis* stops riding a warhorse.

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Kothis* leaves north. ^^

k light
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
k light
Grazing Plain by the River
A plateau to the west drops steeply towards the river's flood plain, which
is covered in lush green grass and used for grazing. To the north and east,
the River Manetherendrelle flows ever southward, passing underneath a
bridge just to the south-east. A small bank on the river is lined with
gritty dirt and small plants. To the south, a road leads through a town
before ascending the plateau further to the south and west.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
*Kothis* is standing here.
A black stallion prances about.
A black stallion prances about.
A draft horse is here.

k light
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > *Kothis* starts riding a black stallion.
You pierce *Kothis*'s right arm.
*Kothis* panics, and attempts to flee!

Tic in 7 seconds!
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Kothis: Critical > You do the best you can!

k light
k light
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Kothis: Critical > You do the best you can!

k light
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Kothis: Critical > *Kothis* tries to slash you, but you parry
successfully.
You barely pierce *Kothis*'s left arm.
*Kothis* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You do the best you can!

k light
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Kothis: Critical >
k light
You do the best you can!

k light
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Kothis: Critical > You pierce *Kothis*'s body.
*Kothis* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kothis*'s death cry.

Ravla
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:49 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Ravla » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:13 pm

You have 398(400) hit and 185(267) movement points.
You have scored 97320620 experience points and 1517 quest points.
You need 1179380 exp to level and 1483 qp to rank.
You have acquired 198 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 17 Turn points to date.
You have played 43 days and 22 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ravla the Master Torturer [Dhai'mon 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
k
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
Tryndamere the Raging Berserker is standing here.
*Lisette* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Lisette* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

b
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
You try to slash *Lisette*, but she deflects the blow.
*Lisette* looks at you.

[bash ] trong - Lisette: Battered >

=
Tryndamere tries to scythe *Lisette*, but she parries successfully.

*
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Lisette* leaves north riding a warhorse.


Tryndamere tries to scythe *Arjuna*, but he deflects the blow.


They're not here anymore!
Suddenly *Arjuna* places a dagger of green jade in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > n

______________________________________________________

You have 8(400) hit and 191(267) movement points.
You have scored 97320620 experience points and 1517 quest points.
You need 1179380 exp to level and 1483 qp to rank.
You have acquired 198 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 17 Turn points to date.
You have played 43 days and 22 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ravla the Master Torturer [Dhai'mon 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

guess stab is back?

Nunzio
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:47 am
Location: USA, Virginia

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Nunzio » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:50 pm

No, just jade dagger is now 1d28, so stabs like that are very possible. Welcome to bad luck :-)

Snorgg
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:27 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Snorgg » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:17 pm

Far in the Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A raven is here, watching.
A raven is here flying around.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Far in the Braem Wood
With the Braem Wood stream just to the south, this place is rather soggy
and water-logged. Some reeds grow here, amidst the willows that have taken
advantage of the generous water supply. The Braem Wood continues to the
north and east, and other directions are unreachable. A small pile of rocks
near the reeds has an animal's burrow underneath.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Jaxon* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Isabel* is now a member of *Jaxon*'s group.
A rat is now a member of *Jaxon*'s group.
A rat is now a member of *Jaxon*'s group.
A rat is now a member of *Jaxon*'s group.
A raven is now a member of *Jaxon*'s group.
A raven is now a member of *Jaxon*'s group.
A raven is now a member of *Jaxon*'s group.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Jaxon* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Jaxon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jaxon*'s death cry.

Snorgg
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:27 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Snorgg » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:14 am

-
*Valarys* barely scythes Myzec's right leg.

*
Myzec panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Valarys* barely scythes Myzec's left foot.
Lord Kajin blasts Myzec's left leg hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Myzec's left foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Myzec, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Myzec's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Myzec's right leg with his slash.
A sergeant pounds Myzec's left arm.

=
Myzec leaves south.


*Valarys* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Valarys* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Valarys*'s death cry.

Jaxon
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:39 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Jaxon » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:06 am

Well done Snorgg. I had forgot to toggle notice back on after running down from FD. :)

Good fun pk later in the evening as well! Kudos.

Szyrik
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Szyrik » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:48 pm

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >*Rig* slashes Dixon's left leg hard.
[backstab h.gok]
You silently approach your victim...
*Snorgg* tries to pierce Harun, but he parries successfully.
*Stronk* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

+
Harun tries to slash *Snorgg*, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier joins Dixon's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!
*Snorgg* tries to pierce Harun, but he deflects the blow.

-
Dixon avoids being bashed by *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Snorgg* tries to pierce Harun, but he deflects the blow.


You dodge a bash from *Stronk* who loses his balance and falls!
*Gok* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Gok* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gok*'s death cry.

Szyrik
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Szyrik » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:48 pm

An Oasis
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A green-leafed herb grows here.
A shallow pool of water has collected on the ground.
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
Rylai chats 'thanks!! :D'


Renfri chats 'thanks!'

=
Dixon narrates 'firetruck '


*Rig* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.

Post Reply