Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
zeek
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by zeek » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:34 pm

[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[backstab h.byrg]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+
*Byrg* tries to blast Ahri, but she parries successfully.
**+=
*Byrg* tries to blast Ahri, but she parries successfully.
Ahri tickles *Sutorp*'s body with her strike.
*Sutorp* tries to scythe Ahri, but she parries successfully.
Ahri panics, and attempts to flee!
-
A sul'dam leads Ahri south.
Ahri leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
-=
*Ravla* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
+
*
*Byrg* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back! <== my guy got lucky on that one.. skipped away crit.


-------


* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[backstab h.raiste]
You silently approach your victim...
-
Ahri strikes a shivering tree's roots extremely hard.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
A shivering tree hits Ahri's left leg hard.
=
*Sutorp* scythes Ahri's body into bloody fragments!
+**+=
Ahri's sul'dam narrates 'off this 1e'
-
Ahri panics, and attempts to flee!
-=+
A shivering tree tries to hit Ahri, but she deflects the blow.
*Ravla* slashes Ahri's right hand into bloody fragments!
A shivering tree tries to hit Ahri, but she deflects the blow.

*
*Raiste* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Raiste* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Raiste*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
*Byrg* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A sul'dam leads Ahri south.
Ahri leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
*Ravla* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Sutorp* scythes your body hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Ravla: Hurt >

*Byrg* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Ravla: Hurt >
nar rip
*Sutorp* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Ravla*, but he parries successfully.
*Ravla* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Ravla*, but he deflects the blow.
You narrate 'rip'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Ravla: Hurt >

*Ravla* misses a kick at your groin, you breathe lighter now...
A sul'dam has arrived from the south, leading Ahri.
Ahri has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Ravla: Hurt >

Tic in 7 seconds!

what everyone really wants to see: them phat lootz

Ahri gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a small purse from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a silver-winged basilard from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a half-cape of silk-lined leather from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets a gold ring from the corpse of Raiste.
Ahri gets an oilstone from the corpse of Raiste.

malf
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:13 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by malf » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:51 am

Pk started west of WB stabbed kindness batt, Draz and Nunzio chased north of Rhahime where Stronk and Mazoku came to my aid.

Entering the Plains
Vast plains unfold to the west, a sea of grass. Animals can be heard,
accompanied by the occasional cry of a hawk. The grass sways lightly in the
wind, and here and there a flower blooms. Some planks of wood lay here,
mold and tiny gray mushrooms growing on the wood.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Light Woods and Plains
Stronk the Darkling Master is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Mazoku has arrived from the south.

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
h
back light
Trees on the Plains
A small group of trees grows here, offering shade in the daytime from the
sun. Small mosses and vines grow among the trees, which bloom with white
flowers. To the north, there appears to be a wooden structure, and to the
west and south, there is a road cutting through the plains.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Light Woods and Plains
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Draz* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Nunzio* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the north.
[hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Stronk has arrived from the east.
*Draz* pounds Stronk's right arm.
You silently approach your victim...
Mazoku has arrived from the east.
*Nunzio* tries to pierce Mazoku, but he deflects the blow.
-=+*
Mazoku panics, and attempts to flee!
*+
Mazoku tries to slash *Nunzio*, but he dodges the attack.
The ancient tree tries to hit Mazoku, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Nunzio* pierces Mazoku's body hard.
Stronk tries to blast *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.
Stronk narrates 'on'
Mazoku leaves south. vv
=- -
The ancient tree barely tickles Stronk's body with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
=+
*Draz* sends Stronk sprawling with a powerful bash!

f
*
*Nunzio* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Nunzio* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nunzio*'s death cry.

Nunzio
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:47 am
Location: USA, Virginia

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Nunzio » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:33 pm

Was a nice stab, hat's off. Didn't see Mazoku leave in the spam :-p

Cena
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:16 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Cena » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:28 am

Nice stab, congrats on making Kobal!

The Northgate is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Razhak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Raiste* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Razhak* closes the Northgate.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Razhak* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
*Raiste* leaves east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Razhak* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Raiste* has arrived from the east.
*Raiste* tickles your left foot with his pierce.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
You try to slash *Raiste*, but he parries successfully.
Razhak swiftly dodges a worker's attempt to hit him.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins your fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
*Raiste* barely tickles your body with his pierce.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
*Raiste* says '`VrOW'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
The Caemlyn cityguard stops using a lantern.
The Caemlyn cityguard stops using a lantern.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he dodges the attack.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak swiftly dodges a worker's attempt to hit him.
*Raiste* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
*Raiste* tickles your left hand with his pierce.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the west.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
*Raiste* says '?kOsO'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard stops using a lantern.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard stops using a lantern.
*Razhak* looks at you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
*Razhak* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
Raiste swiftly dodges the Caemlyn cityguard's attempt to slash him.
The Caemlyn cityguard bellows 'Trolloc found! Raiste was found at Inside the Northern Gate of Caemlyn.'
The Caemlyn cityguard leaves east.
The Caemlyn cityguard leaves east.
The Caemlyn cityguard leaves east.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he deflects the blow.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slash *Raiste*, but he deflects the blow.
*Raiste* tickles your left leg with his pierce.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
*Raiste* barely tickles your right arm with his pierce.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
*Razhak* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Raiste: Scratched >
*Raiste* leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Healthy > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
look
Inside the Northern Gate of Caemlyn
You are just inside the Northern Gate of Caemlyn. You stop for a moment to
appreciate the vast and beautiful sprawl of Caemlyn. The city is swarming
with people, there can't possibly be room here for all of them. Caemlyn is
built on a series of hills, and you can see the spires of the inner city and
the palace rising above the heights of the outer city. A northern road
follows the perimeter of the city both east and west here.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Razhak* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Healthy >
You try to slash *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins your fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
A worker tries to hit Razhak, but he dodges the attack.
The Caemlyn cityguard bellows 'Myrddraal found! Razhak was found at Inside the Northern Gate of Caemlyn.'
The Caemlyn cityguard leaves west.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Healthy >
*Raiste* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Healthy >
*Raiste* tickles your body with his pierce.

l - Razhak: Healthy >
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Healthy >
*Raiste* pierces your body.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
A worker tries to hit Razhak, but he dodges the attack.
The Caemlyn cityguard tickles Razhak's left leg with his slash.
The Caemlyn cityguard tickles Razhak's body with his slash.
The Caemlyn cityguard slashes Razhak's right leg.
The Caemlyn cityguard barely slashes Razhak's left leg.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Razhak, but he parries successfully.
*Razhak* gazes deeply at the Caemlyn cityguard...
The Caemlyn cityguard looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Razhak* slashes your right leg hard.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the west.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched >
*Raiste* pierces your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched >
The Caemlyn cityguard stops using a lantern.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he dodges the attack.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard slashes Raiste's left leg very hard.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard slashes Raiste's right arm hard.
The Caemlyn cityguard slashes Raiste's body extremely hard.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
*Raiste* barely pierces your right leg.
Razhak swiftly dodges a worker's attempt to hit him.
The Caemlyn cityguard tickles Razhak's body with his slash.
The Caemlyn cityguard tickles Razhak's head with his slash.
The Caemlyn cityguard barely slashes Razhak's body.
The Caemlyn cityguard tickles Razhak's body with his slash.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Razhak, but he parries successfully.
*Razhak* gazes deeply at the Caemlyn cityguard...
The Caemlyn cityguard looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Raiste* says '`VCe'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard slashes Raiste's right arm hard.
The Caemlyn cityguard slashes Raiste's right arm very hard.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he dodges the attack.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he dodges the attack.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
*Raiste* barely tickles your body with his pierce.
A worker tries to hit Razhak, but he dodges the attack.
The Caemlyn cityguard barely tickles Razhak's body with his slash.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Razhak, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard mounts an attack against Razhak, but weak nerves get the better of him.
The Caemlyn cityguard tickles Razhak's body with his slash.
You try to slash *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.
*Razhak* slashes your left arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Raiste: Hurt >
*Razhak* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Raiste: Hurt >
*Razhak* barely slashes your body.

sh - Raiste: Hurt >
You try to slash *Raiste*, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
Razhak swiftly dodges a worker's attempt to hit him.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he deflects the blow.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he dodges the attack.
The Caemlyn cityguard slashes Raiste's right arm very hard.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he deflects the blow.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Raiste, but he deflects the blow.
The Caemlyn cityguard slashes Raiste's left arm hard.
*Raiste* barely pierces your left leg.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
The Northern Road
The city walls rise to the north, bordering this road. The old street continues
east and west, and you can see a number of houses to the south. Caemlyn's North
Gate is just to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
*Razhak* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Raiste* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

esh >
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Northern Road
You are just within the main city walls along the northern section of Caemlyn's
outer road. The street stretches off to the east and west, and a large stout-
looking building lies to the south. A large banner hangs over the oak door.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
*Raiste* tickles your body with his pierce.
You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Raiste: Wounded >
You try to slash *Raiste*, but he deflects the blow.
The Caemlyn cityguard stops using a lantern.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins your fight!
An armored man joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
*Raiste* barely pierces your left arm.
You can't ride in there.

esh - Raiste: Wounded >
*Raiste* tickles your body with his pierce.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Razhak* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.


You flee head over heels.
The Northern Road
The city walls rise to the north, bordering this road. The old street continues
east and west, and you can see a number of houses to the south. Caemlyn's North
Gate is just to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

esh >
*Razhak* slashes your body.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Northern Road
You are just within the main city walls along the northern section of Caemlyn's
outer road. The street stretches off to the east and west, and a large stout-
looking building lies to the south. A large banner hangs over the oak door.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
*Raiste* leaves east.

esh >
*Raiste* barely pierces your left arm.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Raiste* barely tickles your right leg with his pierce.
The Caemlyn cityguard stops using a lantern.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins your fight!
An armored man joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!


You flee head over heels.
The Northern Road
The outer road runs along the wall to the east, and to the west curves south
along the western wall of the city. A large stone tower rises at the point of
the wall.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
*Razhak* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

esh >
*Razhak* barely slashes your body.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Outer Road
This road circles the entire city, bordered on the outside by the protective
walls. The road continues off to the south and east, and a tower rises at the
corner of the wall to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
The Caemlyn city alarm sounds loudly in the distance.
*Razhak* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

esh >
*Razhak* barely slashes your right leg.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
An Outer Road
This road follows the perimeter of the outer city, just inside the great walls
of Caemlyn. The road continues both north and south, and to the east you can
see a long stretch of warehouses.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

Zarth
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Zarth » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:26 am

How did he stab you?? He shouldn't be able to stab what he can't see! Seems like a bug to me!

Nunzio
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:47 am
Location: USA, Virginia

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Nunzio » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:44 pm

If I had to guess, I would say that the stab started rolling the previous room and kept rolling when they fled back in

Weir
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Weir » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:15 pm

Zarth was definitely just making a (John) Cena joke. There is clearly some amount of time lapse between the last flee and the stab going through that you don't see because logs don't represent time well without some sort of commands going through.

Raiste
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:23 pm

Before a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A giant aurochs bull stands here guarding his herd.

Scratched | Winded | > You attempt to hide yourself.

whe
Scratched | Winded | > Backstab who?

Scratched | Winded | > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Before a Bridge
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

ms
Scratched | Winded | >
Before a Bridge
A small path arrives from the south and seems to end at a bridge made of
these odd, segmented trees, all roped together. Spanning the width of the
river to the west, it is easily two spans wide, and sturdy enough for
horses. On the western side of the span, a path looks to begin. To the
north, there is a large clearing, ideal for a campsite.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A giant aurochs bull stands here guarding his herd.

Scratched | Winded | >
n;pk
North of the Bridge
[ obvious exits: S ]
A bison is here, eating grass.
A moumori is here flying around.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

Scratched | Winded | >
ms

A moumori tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to pierce a moumori, but she dodges the attack.
You swiftly dodge a moumori's attempt to hit you.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are hungry.

No way! You're fighting for your life!

Scratched | Tiring | - a moumori: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

Scratched | Tiring | - a moumori: Healthy >
North of the Bridge
Just north of an odd bridge, this clearing looks to be a perfect place to
camp, given its proximity to water, as well as its relative shelter from
the elements. Large fern leaves hover a foot or two above the ground,
swaying gently in the breeze. Sounds of rushing water come from the south.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A bison is here, eating grass.
A moumori is here, fighting YOU!
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

Scratched | Tiring | - a moumori: Healthy >
eatrat
You get a package of iron rations from a small purse.

Scratched | Tiring | - a moumori: Healthy > You eat the rations.
You are full.

Scratched | Tiring | - a moumori: Healthy >
You pierce a moumori's body very hard.
You swiftly dodge a moumori's attempt to hit you.
You don't seem to have any rationss.

Scratched | Tiring | - a moumori: Scratched >
f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Scratched | Tiring | - a moumori: Scratched >
f
A moumori swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.

Scratched | Tiring | - a moumori: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


A moumori swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.
A moumori tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Before a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A giant aurochs bull stands here guarding his herd.

Scratched | Tiring | >
ms
whe
Before a Bridge
A small path arrives from the south and seems to end at a bridge made of
these odd, segmented trees, all roped together. Spanning the width of the
river to the west, it is easily two spans wide, and sturdy enough for
horses. On the western side of the span, a path looks to begin. To the
north, there is a large clearing, ideal for a campsite.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A giant aurochs bull stands here guarding his herd.

Scratched | Tiring | > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Before a Bridge
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

Scratched | Tiring | >
track
-=+**+=
Some obvious recent tracks of a Horse leaving east.
Some obvious recent tracks of a Horse leaving east.

Scratched | Tiring | >
e
Golden Wilds
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a cougar is lying here.
A moumori is here flying around.

Scratched | Tiring | >
n;pk
Yellow Plains
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a territorial grolm is lying here.
A robin is visible flying high in the sky.
A bison is here, eating grass.

Scratched | Tiring | > You attempt to hide yourself.

Scratched | Tiring | > Backstab who?

Scratched | Tiring | >
e;pk
Northern Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A large, bat-like creature hovers above the ground.

Scratched | Tiring | > You attempt to hide yourself.

Scratched | Tiring | > Backstab who?

Scratched | Tiring | >
e;pk
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

Scratched | Tiring | > You attempt to hide yourself.

Scratched | Tiring | > Backstab who?

Scratched | Tiring | >
e
pk
A Seanchan officer draws a basket-hilted longblade from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Seanchan officer wields a basket-hilted longblade in a two-handed grip.
A Seanchan officer tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

Scratched | Tiring | - a Seanchan officer: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

Scratched | Tiring | - a Seanchan officer: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

Scratched | Tiring | - a Seanchan officer: Scratched >
You try to pierce a Seanchan officer, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge a chittering monkey's attempt to hit you.
A chittering monkey joins a chittering monkey's fight!
A Seanchan fighter joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A Seanchan officer tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

Scratched | Tiring | - a Seanchan officer: Scratched >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

pk
You flee head over heels.
An Odd Tree
[ obvious exits: S W U ]
A faded tapestry of vines and leaves entwine around a slab of pale stone.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A small bird with a red breast is singing here.
A robin is here flying around.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
You attempt to hide yourself.

Scratched | Tiring | > Backstab who?

Scratched | Tiring | >
u

A Seanchan officer has arrived from the west.
A Seanchan fighter has arrived from the west.

Scratched | Tiring | >
pk
Among the Branches
[ obvious exits: D ]
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.

Scratched | Tiring | > You attempt to hide yourself.

Scratched | Tiring | > Backstab who?

Scratched | Tiring | >
d;pk
An Odd Tree
[ obvious exits: S W U ]
A faded tapestry of vines and leaves entwine around a slab of pale stone.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A small bird with a red breast is singing here.
A robin is here flying around.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

Scratched | Tiring | > You attempt to hide yourself.

Scratched | Tiring | > Backstab who?

Scratched | Tiring | >
s;pk
Rolling Fields
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here.
The corpse of a cougar is lying here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*
Madmartigan* is here, fighting the writhing grass, riding a warhorse.
*
Kuruon* is here, fighting the writhing grass, riding a warhorse.
The writhing grass is here, fighting Kuruon.
The writhing grass is here, fighting Madmartigan.

Scratched | Tiring | > *
Kuruon* slashes the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.
*
Madmartigan* slices the writhing grass's crown into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass tries to hit Madmartigan, but he parries successfully.
The writhing grass tries to hit Kuruon, but he parries successfully.
You attempt to hide yourself.

Scratched | Tiring | > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Tiring | >
*
Kuruon* slashes the writhing grass's crown into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
*
Madmartigan* slices the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the writhing grass's death cry.
The writhing grass tries to hit Kuruon, but he parries successfully.

Scratched | Tiring | >
backstab kuruon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Tiring | >
*
Madmartigan* slices the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.

Scratched | Tiring | >
*
Madmartigan* slices the writhing grass's roots very hard.
*
Kuruon* slashes the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass tries to hit Kuruon, but he parries successfully.

Scratched | Tiring | >
backstab kuruon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Tiring | >
backstab kuruon

*
Madmartigan* slices the writhing grass's trunk very hard.
*
Kuruon* slashes the writhing grass's branch into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass tickles Kuruon's left leg with its hit.

Scratched | Tiring | > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Tiring | >
A red-skinned, wild lopar has arrived from the west.
A red-skinned, wild lopar hits Madmartigan's right leg hard.

Scratched | Tiring | >
A red-skinned, wild lopar hits Madmartigan's body.
*
Madmartigan* slices the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!
*
Madmartigan* tries to slice a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it dodges the attack.
*
Kuruon* slashes the writhing grass's roots extremely hard.
The writhing grass barely tickles Kuruon's body with its hit.

Scratched | Tiring | >
backstab kuruon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Tiring | >
backstab kuruon
*
Madmartigan* slices the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.
*
Madmartigan* tries to slice a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it parries successfully.
*
Kuruon* slashes the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass tickles Kuruon's right leg with its hit.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Strong | >
backstab kuruon

A red-skinned, wild lopar hits Madmartigan's body.
*
Madmartigan* slices the writhing grass's crown very hard.
*
Madmartigan* tries to slice a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it dodges the attack.
*
Kuruon* slashes the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass tries to hit Kuruon, but he deflects the blow.

Scratched | Strong | > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Strong | >
backstab kuruon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Strong | >
A red-skinned, wild lopar hits Madmartigan's left arm very hard.
*
Madmartigan* slices the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
*
Kuruon* slashes the writhing grass's roots into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass tries to hit Kuruon, but he deflects the blow.

Scratched | Strong | >
whois madmartigan
Madmartigan of Seandar is a level 23 seanchan.


Scratched | Strong | >
*
Madmartigan* slices the writhing grass's roots extremely hard.
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's left leg into bloody fragments!
*
Kuruon* slashes the writhing grass's trunk very hard.
The writhing grass tries to hit Kuruon, but he deflects the blow.

Scratched | Strong | >
hide
You attempt to hide yourself.

Scratched | Strong | >
*
Madmartigan* slices the writhing grass's branch into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the writhing grass's death cry.
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's body into bloody fragments!

Scratched | Strong | >
A red-skinned, wild lopar rises on its hind legs, slamming a paw towards Madmartigan's leg with full force.

Scratched | Strong | >
*
Kuruon* joins *Madmartigan*'s fight!

Scratched | Strong | >


*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's body into bloody fragments!
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Scratched | Fresh | >
*
Kuruon* tries to slash a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it parries successfully.
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's body very hard.
A red-skinned, wild lopar tries to hit Madmartigan, but he deflects the blow.

Scratched | Fresh | >
backstab kuruon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | >
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's head into bloody fragments!
*
Madmartigan* tries to slice a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it deflects the blow.
A red-skinned, wild lopar barely hits Madmartigan's body.

Scratched | Full | >
*
Madmartigan* panics, and attempts to flee!

Scratched | Full | >
*
Madmartigan* leaves north riding a warhorse.

Scratched | Full | >
backstab kuruon
A red-skinned, wild lopar barely hits Kuruon's body.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's right paw hard.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | >
*
Madmartigan* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

Scratched | Full | >
*
Madmartigan* joins *Kuruon*'s fight!

Scratched | Full | >
backstab kuruon
A red-skinned, wild lopar rises on its hind legs - ready for battle.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | >
A red-skinned, wild lopar swiftly dodges *
Madmartigan*'s attempt to slice it.
A red-skinned, wild lopar swiftly dodges *
Kuruon*'s attempt to slash it.

Scratched | Full | >
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's body very hard.
A red-skinned, wild lopar tickles Kuruon's head with its hit.
*
Kuruon* tries to slash a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it dodges the attack.

Scratched | Full | >
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A red-skinned, wild lopar barely hits Kuruon's right leg.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's head into bloody fragments!

Scratched | Full | >
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's body very hard.
A red-skinned, wild lopar hits Kuruon's right arm.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's body into bloody fragments!

Scratched | Full | >
backstab kuruon
A red-skinned, wild lopar rises on its hind legs, slamming a paw towards Kuruon's leg with full force.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | >
backstab kuruon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab kuruon
Scratched | Full | >
A red-skinned, wild lopar swiftly dodges *
Madmartigan*'s attempt to slice it.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's right leg into bloody fragments!

Scratched | Full | > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | >
backstab kuruon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab kuruon
Scratched | Full | >
*
Madmartigan* tries to slice a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it dodges the attack.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's body extremely hard.

Scratched | Full | >
backstab kuruon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | > *
Madmartigan* tries to slice a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it parries successfully.
A red-skinned, wild lopar tries to hit Kuruon, but he deflects the blow.
*
Kuruon* tries to slash a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it parries successfully.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | >
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's head very hard.
*
Kuruon* tries to slash a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it parries successfully.

Scratched | Full | >
backstab kuruon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!


Scratched | Full | >
A red-skinned, wild lopar swiftly dodges *
Madmartigan*'s attempt to slice it.
A red-skinned, wild lopar hits Kuruon's left arm hard.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's left leg into bloody fragments!

Scratched | Full | >
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's body extremely hard.
A red-skinned, wild lopar hits Kuruon's body.
*
Kuruon* tries to slash a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it parries successfully.

Scratched | Full | >
backstab kuruon
A red-skinned, wild lopar swiftly dodges *
Madmartigan*'s attempt to slice it.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's body into bloody fragments!
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | >


*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's body hard.
*
Kuruon* tries to slash a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it parries successfully.

Scratched | Full | >
b
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | >
b

A red-skinned, wild lopar swiftly dodges *
Madmartigan*'s attempt to slice it.
A red-skinned, wild lopar barely tickles Kuruon's left foot with its hit.
*
Kuruon* tries to slash a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it deflects the blow.

Scratched | Full | > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | >
A robin has arrived from the north.

Scratched | Full | >
b
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | >
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's body very hard.
A red-skinned, wild lopar hits Kuruon's body.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's body very hard.

Scratched | Full | >
b
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | >
A red-skinned, wild lopar swiftly dodges *
Madmartigan*'s attempt to slice it.
A red-skinned, wild lopar barely hits Kuruon's right arm.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's body very hard.

Scratched | Full | >
b
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | >
b

*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's body extremely hard.
A red-skinned, wild lopar hits Kuruon's body.
A red-skinned, wild lopar swiftly dodges *
Kuruon*'s attempt to slash it.

Scratched | Full | > A red-skinned, wild lopar rises on its hind legs, slamming a paw towards Madmartigan's arm with full force.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Scratched | Full | >
b
*
Madmartigan* tries to slice a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it parries successfully.
*
Kuruon* tries to slash a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it deflects the blow.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Healthy | Fresh | >
b
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Healthy | Fresh | >
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's body extremely hard.
A red-skinned, wild lopar barely hits Kuruon's body.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's left leg very hard.

Healthy | Fresh | >
b
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Healthy | Fresh | >
A red-skinned, wild lopar swiftly dodges *
Madmartigan*'s attempt to slice it.
A red-skinned, wild lopar hits Kuruon's body hard.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's body into bloody fragments!

b
Healthy | Fresh | > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Healthy | Fresh | >
b
A red-skinned, wild lopar swiftly dodges *
Madmartigan*'s attempt to slice it.
A red-skinned, wild lopar hits Kuruon's left leg hard.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's body.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Healthy | Fresh | >
b
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

b
Healthy | Fresh | >
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's right foreleg extremely hard.
A red-skinned, wild lopar barely tickles Kuruon's left hand with its hit.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's left leg into bloody fragments!

Healthy | Fresh | > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Healthy | Fresh | >
*
Madmartigan* tries to slice a red-skinned, wild lopar, but it deflects the blow.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's left foreleg hard.

Healthy | Fresh | >
b
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Healthy | Fresh | >
*
Madmartigan* slices a red-skinned, wild lopar's body very hard.
A red-skinned, wild lopar hits Kuruon's left leg.
*
Kuruon* slashes a red-skinned, wild lopar's right foreleg very hard.
A red-skinned, wild lopar is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a red-skinned, wild lopar's death cry.

Healthy | Fresh | >
b
You silently approach your victim...

-=+
A brown deer has arrived from the north.
A brown deer has arrived from the north.

**+=- -=+*
*
Kuruon* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*
Kuruon* panics, and attempts to flee!

Healthy | Fresh | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* leaves north riding a warhorse.

Healthy | Fresh | >
n
p
An Odd Tree
[ obvious exits: S W U ]
A faded tapestry of vines and leaves entwine around a slab of pale stone.
*Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A bison is here, eating grass.
A robin is here flying around.

Healthy | Full | > You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Healthy | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Healthy | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
You pierce *Kuruon*'s right leg.
*Kuruon* panics, and attempts to flee!

Healthy | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* leaves south riding a warhorse.

Healthy | Full | >
s
p
Rolling Fields
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a red-skinned, wild lopar is lying here.
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a cougar is lying here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A robin is here flying around.

Healthy | Full | > They aren't here.

Healthy | Full | >
w
p
Fields of Tall Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.

Healthy | Full | > They aren't here.

Healthy | Full | >
w
Grass Covered Tundra
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A bison is here, eating grass.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

s
Healthy | Full | >
Burned Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

ms
Healthy | Full | >
Burned Field
There is scattered debris all around, and a spot of the earth is bare of
grass and darkened as though scorched by some fierce inferno. The debris is
obviously stone, but it too has been burned and seemingly melted. The burns
are cold and ancient, but the scent of a fire still hangs dimly in the air.
The grasslands extend in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Healthy | Full | >
w
s
Wild Plateau
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A red-skinned, wild lopar prowls restlessly.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

Healthy | Full | >
s
Rolling Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A moumori is here flying around.
A moumori is visible flying high in the sky.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A bison is here, eating grass.
A bison is here, eating grass.
A bison is here, eating grass.
A robin is here flying around.

w
Healthy | Full | >
Barren Plains
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A bull rhinoceros munches some grass while keeping a wary eye out for predators.

s
Healthy | Full | >
Crimson Grass
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

s
Healthy | Full | >
Barren Tundra
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.

Healthy | Full | >
Windswept Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*
Madmartigan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*
Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

e
Healthy | Full | >
*
Kuruon* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*
Madmartigan* leaves south riding a warhorse.
A trained corlm leaves south.

Healthy | Full | >
s
Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A bull rhinoceros munches some grass while keeping a wary eye out for predators.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

Healthy | Full | >
s
Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

Healthy | Strong | >
p
They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | >
p
Oceans of Grass Gate
[ obvious exits: N S U ]
South:
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
Up: A lean gatekeeper controls the gates of Seandar.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A morat'torm is never far from his massive beast.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.

p
Healthy | Strong | >
p
They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | >
p
They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | > They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | >
n
They aren't here.

p
Healthy | Strong | > They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | >
p
Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

p
Healthy | Strong | > They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | >
p
They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | > They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | > They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | >
close gate
p
p
Ok.

p
Healthy | Strong | > They aren't here.

p
Healthy | Strong | >
p
They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | >
p
They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | >
p
They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | > They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | > They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | > They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | >
ms

*
Kuruon* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*
Madmartigan* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

Healthy | Strong | >
p
Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
The ground here is covered with a thick golden grass, which sways gently in
the wind. The whisper of wildlife fills the air and the sound of rushing
water comes from somewhere to the west. These grasslands continue flatly to
the north and west, and seem to gently rise towards the mountains in the
east. To the south lies the city of Seandar.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*
Madmartigan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*
Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

p
Healthy | Strong | > *
Madmartigan* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

Healthy | Strong | - Madmartigan: Wounded > You do the best you can!

Healthy | Strong | - Madmartigan: Wounded >
close gate
It's already closed!

Healthy | Strong | - Madmartigan: Wounded >
You swiftly dodge *
Madmartigan*'s attempt to slice you.
You try to pierce *
Madmartigan*, but he deflects the blow.

Healthy | Strong | - Madmartigan: Wounded >
Kuruon calls for the OceansOfGrassGate to be opened.
The OceansOfGrassGate is opened from the other side.

Healthy | Strong | - Madmartigan: Wounded >
*
Kuruon* leaves south riding a warhorse.
A trained corlm leaves south.

Healthy | Strong | - Madmartigan: Wounded >
close gate
close gate
No way! You're fighting for your life!

Healthy | Strong | - Madmartigan: Wounded > They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | - Madmartigan: Wounded > Ok.

Healthy | Strong | - Madmartigan: Wounded > *
Madmartigan* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

f
Healthy | Strong | - Madmartigan: Wounded >
*
Madmartigan* tries to slice you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to pierce *
Madmartigan*, but he parries successfully.

Healthy | Strong | - Madmartigan: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A bull rhinoceros munches some grass while keeping a wary eye out for predators.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

Healthy | Strong | >
s
A bull rhinoceros tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

pk
Healthy | Strong | - a bull rhinoceros: Scratched > *
Madmartigan* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

Healthy | Strong | - a bull rhinoceros: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

Healthy | Strong | - a bull rhinoceros: Scratched >
f

You pierce a bull rhinoceros's body very hard.
A bull rhinoceros tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

Healthy | Strong | - a bull rhinoceros: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

Healthy | Strong | >
*
Madmartigan* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

Healthy | Strong | >
s
You don't see a closed gate.

s
Healthy | Strong | >
Oceans of Grass Gate
[ obvious exits: N S U ]
North:
South: An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
Up: A lean gatekeeper controls the gates of Seandar.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A morat'torm is never far from his massive beast.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.

Healthy | Strong | >
s
Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
East: A plain looking man with a deadly glint in his ever searching eye.
South: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

Healthy | Strong | >
s
Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North:
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
South: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
West: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

Healthy | Strong | >
s
Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
East: A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
South: Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.

Healthy | Strong | >
p
Seandar Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
East: Lady Aluan stands to one side.
South: A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
West: A damane is here, eyes downcast.
A dirty rock lies here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A lantern has been left here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
You notice a wooden practice shield is hidden here.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
The Seandar town crier stands here, spreading the news.

Healthy | Strong | > They aren't here.

Healthy | Strong | >
whe
ms
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Seandar Central Square
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

Healthy | Strong | >
Seandar Central Square
Enormous green lacquered and gold chased lanterns encircle the square,
arching far overhead in graceful half-moon shaped curves. The ground is
made up of pure white blocks that sparkle faintly in the light. Dominating
the center of the square is a fountain as wide as two wagons. In the center
of the fountain are nine silver moons as large as shields. Perched atop
each moon are ravens made from onyx, each carving so intricate they almost
seem to move within the misting spray of the fountain's water jets. To the
south the Palace is visible, while broad avenues branch out on all sides.
Hung from each of the lanterns are enormous bronze wind chimes of all
different sizes, each carefully crafted by master artisans.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
East: Lady Aluan stands to one side.
South: A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
West: A damane is here, eyes downcast.
A dirty rock lies here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A lantern has been left here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
You notice a wooden practice shield is hidden here.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
The Seandar town crier stands here, spreading the news.

Healthy | Strong | >
e
Tai'shari Tsorovan Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North:
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
East: The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
West: Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Lady Aluan stands to one side.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

Healthy | Strong | >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Tai'shari Tsorovan Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

Healthy | Strong | >
e
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
A grim Deathwatch Guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
You swiftly dodge a grim Deathwatch Guard's attempt to slash you.
Lady Aluan leaves west.
You pierce a grim Deathwatch Guard's left leg.
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You barely pierce a grim Deathwatch Guard's body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

Healthy | Full | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Scratched >
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

Healthy | Full | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Scratched >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Charity Square
[ obvious exits: S W ]
South:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
West: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A sturdy chest rests in a corner.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
A dark-eyed banker is here counting coins.

Healthy | Full | >
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the south.
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the south.

Healthy | Full | >
w
Healthy | Full | >
Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
East: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
South: Lady Aluan stands to one side.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.

Healthy | Full | >
f
Seandar Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
South: A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
West: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A dirty rock lies here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A lantern has been left here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
You notice a wooden practice shield is hidden here.
Lady Aluan stands to one side.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
The Seandar town crier stands here, spreading the news.

Healthy | Full | >
ms
Seandar Central Square
Enormous green lacquered and gold chased lanterns encircle the square,
arching far overhead in graceful half-moon shaped curves. The ground is
made up of pure white blocks that sparkle faintly in the light. Dominating
the center of the square is a fountain as wide as two wagons. In the center
of the fountain are nine silver moons as large as shields. Perched atop
each moon are ravens made from onyx, each carving so intricate they almost
seem to move within the misting spray of the fountain's water jets. To the
south the Palace is visible, while broad avenues branch out on all sides.
Hung from each of the lanterns are enormous bronze wind chimes of all
different sizes, each carefully crafted by master artisans.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
South: A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
West: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A dirty rock lies here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A lantern has been left here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
You notice a wooden practice shield is hidden here.
Lady Aluan stands to one side.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
The Seandar town crier stands here, spreading the news.

Healthy | Full | >
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the north.
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the north.

Healthy | Full | >
w
Jenn Ji Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
South: A damane is here, eyes downcast.
West: A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

Healthy | Full | >
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the east.
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the east.

Healthy | Full | >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Jenn Ji Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

Healthy | Full | >
*
Madmartigan* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A crow has arrived from the west.

Healthy | Full | >
e
A grim Deathwatch Guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A grim Deathwatch Guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
Seandar Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
South: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
West: A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
A dirty rock lies here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A lantern has been left here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
You notice a wooden practice shield is hidden here.
Lady Aluan stands to one side.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
The Seandar town crier stands here, spreading the news.

Healthy | Full | >
n
n
*
Madmartigan* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A crow has arrived from the west.
Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
East: A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
South: A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.

Healthy | Full | >
n
Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North:
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
South: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
West: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

Healthy | Full | >
n
Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
East: A plain looking man with a deadly glint in his ever searching eye.
South: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

Healthy | Strong | >
pgn
Oceans of Grass Gate
[ obvious exits: N S U ]
South:
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
Up: A lean gatekeeper controls the gates of Seandar.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A morat'torm is never far from his massive beast.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.

Healthy | Strong | > You realize that the door is already open.

Healthy | Strong | > It's already open!

Healthy | Strong | >
Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

Healthy | Strong | >
n
whe
You don't see a closed gate.

Healthy | Strong | >
Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

ms
Healthy | Strong | > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Dry Grasslands

Healthy | Strong | >
Dry Grasslands
The ground dips slightly in this area, with the smell of the wilds
prevalent. The sound of rushing water is clearly coming from the west,
while the grasslands continue, seemingly endlessly to the north and east.
Mountain ranges can be seen far off in the distance to the southeast and
Seandar lies directly southward.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

Healthy | Strong | >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Dry Grasslands

Healthy | Strong | >
ms
Dry Grasslands
The ground dips slightly in this area, with the smell of the wilds
prevalent. The sound of rushing water is clearly coming from the west,
while the grasslands continue, seemingly endlessly to the north and east.
Mountain ranges can be seen far off in the distance to the southeast and
Seandar lies directly southward.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

Healthy | Strong | >
l
Dry Grasslands
The ground dips slightly in this area, with the smell of the wilds
prevalent. The sound of rushing water is clearly coming from the west,
while the grasslands continue, seemingly endlessly to the north and east.
Mountain ranges can be seen far off in the distance to the southeast and
Seandar lies directly southward.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

Healthy | Strong | >
sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

Healthy | Strong | >
whe
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Dry Grasslands

Healthy | Strong | >
Dry Grasslands
The ground dips slightly in this area, with the smell of the wilds
prevalent. The sound of rushing water is clearly coming from the west,
while the grasslands continue, seemingly endlessly to the north and east.
Mountain ranges can be seen far off in the distance to the southeast and
Seandar lies directly southward.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

Healthy | Strong | >
not
l
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

Healthy | Strong | >
Dry Grasslands
The ground dips slightly in this area, with the smell of the wilds
prevalent. The sound of rushing water is clearly coming from the west,
while the grasslands continue, seemingly endlessly to the north and east.
Mountain ranges can be seen far off in the distance to the southeast and
Seandar lies directly southward.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

Healthy | Strong | >
not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

Healthy | Strong | >
Dry Grasslands
The ground dips slightly in this area, with the smell of the wilds
prevalent. The sound of rushing water is clearly coming from the west,
while the grasslands continue, seemingly endlessly to the north and east.
Mountain ranges can be seen far off in the distance to the southeast and
Seandar lies directly southward.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

Healthy | Strong | >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Dry Grasslands

Healthy | Strong | >
l
Dry Grasslands
The ground dips slightly in this area, with the smell of the wilds
prevalent. The sound of rushing water is clearly coming from the west,
while the grasslands continue, seemingly endlessly to the north and east.
Mountain ranges can be seen far off in the distance to the southeast and
Seandar lies directly southward.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

Healthy | Strong | >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Dry Grasslands

Healthy | Strong | >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Dry Grasslands

Healthy | Strong | >
s
Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

pgs
Healthy | Strong | > You realize that the door is already open.

Healthy | Strong | > It's already open!

Healthy | Strong | >
s
Oceans of Grass Gate
[ obvious exits: N S U ]
South:
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
Up: A lean gatekeeper controls the gates of Seandar.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A morat'torm is never far from his massive beast.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.

Healthy | Strong | > You don't see a closed gate.

Healthy | Strong | >
Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
East: A plain looking man with a deadly glint in his ever searching eye.
South: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

s
Healthy | Strong | >
Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North:
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
South: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
West: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

Healthy | Strong | >
s
Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
East: A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
South: Lady Aluan stands to one side.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.

Healthy | Strong | >
s
s
Seandar Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
East: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
South: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
West: A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A dirty rock lies here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A lantern has been left here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
You notice a wooden practice shield is hidden here.
Lady Aluan stands to one side.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
The Seandar town crier stands here, spreading the news.

Healthy | Strong | >
Ji Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
Lady Aluan stands to one side.
East: A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
South: A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.

Healthy | Strong | >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Ji Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

Healthy | Strong | >
e
Chandar's Kaf Cafe
[ obvious exits: W ]
West:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.

Healthy | Strong | >
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

Healthy | Strong | >
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

Healthy | Strong | >
ms
A grim Deathwatch Guard draws a two-fisted flamberge from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A grim Deathwatch Guard wields a two-fisted flamberge in a two-handed grip.
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A bartender tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A Seanchan soldier joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
Chandar's Kaf Cafe
Clean cream colored plaster walls contain the rowdy noise of this tavern
rather well. Large windows framed with golden crushed velvet curtains look
out into the street to the west. The floors are bare wood polished to a
mellow glow with layers of wax. All around are tables and chairs set up in
an orderly manner, as well as a small stage set up next to one of the large
peach marble fireplaces. Large bronze oil lamps hang on thick chains from
the ceiling above.
[ obvious exits: W ]
West:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A Seanchan soldier is here, fighting YOU!
A grim Deathwatch Guard is here, fighting YOU!
A bartender is here, fighting YOU!

Healthy | Strong | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Healthy >
w
A Seanchan soldier tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a bartender's attempt to hit you.
You pierce a grim Deathwatch Guard's body.
A grim Deathwatch Guard slashes your body very hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

Scratched | Strong | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Healthy >
f
You try to pierce a grim Deathwatch Guard, but he deflects the blow.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Scratched | Strong | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Healthy >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


A Seanchan soldier tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
A bartender tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to pierce a grim Deathwatch Guard, but he deflects the blow.
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Ji Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
Lady Aluan stands to one side.
East: A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
South: A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.

Scratched | Strong | >
scan s
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A weary, dark-eyed man tends the city lamps.
*
Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.

Scratched | Strong | >
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the east.

Scratched | Strong | >
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim Deathwatch Guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A lovely Seanchan Ogier woman tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

Scratched | Strong | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Healthy >
You try to pierce a grim Deathwatch Guard, but he parries successfully.

Scratched | Strong | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Healthy >
f
k kuruon
A lovely Seanchan Ogier woman tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce a grim Deathwatch Guard, but he deflects the blow.
A grim Deathwatch Guard slashes your right leg extremely hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Chandar's Kaf Cafe
[ obvious exits: W ]
West:
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.

Scratched | Full | > They aren't here.

Scratched | Full | >
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the west.

Scratched | Full | >
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Seanchan soldier joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A bartender tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to pierce a grim Deathwatch Guard, but he deflects the blow.

Scratched | Full | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Healthy >
w;s;k kuruon
No way! You're fighting for your life!

Scratched | Full | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

Scratched | Full | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Healthy > They aren't here.

Scratched | Full | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Healthy >
You swiftly dodge a bartender's attempt to hit you.
A Seanchan soldier tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce a grim Deathwatch Guard's body.
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

Scratched | Full | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Scratched >
You try to pierce a grim Deathwatch Guard, but he deflects the blow.

Scratched | Full | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Scratched >
f

A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the west.

Scratched | Full | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Scratched >
s
p
You panic and attempt to flee!


A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a bartender's attempt to hit you.
A Seanchan soldier tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim Deathwatch Guard slashes your left arm hard.

You flee head over heels.
Ji Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
Lady Aluan stands to one side.
East: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
South: A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
Ji Road
[ obvious exits: N E U D ]
North:
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
East: Meek and lovely, a flame haired da'covale woman stands with lowered eyes.
Down: A small dog is here, barking furiously.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A weary, dark-eyed man tends the city lamps.
*
Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.

Scratched | Full | > A black cat sniffs the ground...
A black cat growls menacingly.
The deathwatch guard tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
The deathwatch guard joins the deathwatch guard's fight!
The deathwatch guard joins the deathwatch guard's fight!
The deathwatch guard joins the deathwatch guard's fight!
A grim Deathwatch Guard joins the deathwatch guard's fight!
A dark-eyed lamplighter joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
You try to pierce the deathwatch guard, but he deflects the blow.
You swiftly dodge *
Kuruon*'s attempt to slash you.
You do the best you can!

Scratched | Full | - the deathwatch guard: Scratched >
f
*
Kuruon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A black cat sniffs the ground...
A black cat growls menacingly.
You swiftly dodge a dark-eyed lamplighter's attempt to hit you.
A grim Deathwatch Guard draws a two-fisted flamberge from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A grim Deathwatch Guard wields a two-fisted flamberge in a two-handed grip.
A grim Deathwatch Guard slashes your body very hard.
The deathwatch guard tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
The deathwatch guard tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
The deathwatch guard tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce the deathwatch guard, but he parries successfully.
The deathwatch guard strikes your body hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Rising Path
[ obvious exits: S D ]
South:
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.

Hurt | Full | >
d;p
Ji Road
[ obvious exits: N E U D ]
North:
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
East: Meek and lovely, a flame haired da'covale woman stands with lowered eyes.
Down: A small dog is here, barking furiously.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A weary, dark-eyed man tends the city lamps.
*
Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.

Hurt | Full | > You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A grim Deathwatch Guard joins Kuruon's fight!
A grim Deathwatch Guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A grim Deathwatch Guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A black cat sniffs the ground...
A black cat growls menacingly.
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
tea
A black cat sniffs the ground...
A black cat growls menacingly.

You get a cup of thready brown tea from a small purse.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical > You quaff a cup of thready brown tea which dissolves.
Ok.
A surge of adrenaline works into your muscles, enhancing your strength.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical > You aren't carrying a tea.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
f

A grim Deathwatch Guard slashes your head extremely hard.
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Kuruon*'s head.
*Kuruon* panics, and attempts to flee!
*
Kuruon* leaves up riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Full | - a grim Deathwatch Guard: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Ji Road Beneath the Palace
[ obvious exits: S U ]
South:
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
Up: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

Hurt | Full | >
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from above.

Hurt | Full | >
u
u
p
p
Ji Road
[ obvious exits: N E U D ]
North:
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
East: Meek and lovely, a flame haired da'covale woman stands with lowered eyes.
Up: Down: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A weary, dark-eyed man tends the city lamps.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.

Hurt | Strong | >
Rising Path
[ obvious exits: S D ]
South:
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.
*Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Strong | > You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical > You do the best you can!

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
p
You do the best you can!

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >


A Lady of the Blood has arrived from the south.
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *
Kuruon* who loses his balance and falls!

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *
Kuruon* who loses his balance and falls!

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* panics, and attempts to flee!

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* leaves south riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Strong | >
s;p
Path before the Palace
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.
*Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Strong | > You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* panics, and attempts to flee!

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* leaves east riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Strong | >
e;p
Palace Gardens
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Strong | > You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Kuruon*'s left foot.
*Kuruon* panics, and attempts to flee!

Hurt | Strong | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*
Kuruon* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Strong | >
w;p
Path before the Palace
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.

Hurt | Strong | > They aren't here.
Hurt | Strong | >
e
Palace Gardens
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
ms
Hurt | Strong | >
p
p
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Palace Gardens
Bushes line the path around this small grove, with bright redberries ripe
for eating. More refreshment can be found to the east, where a small spring
rushes past underground towards the sea. The path leads south also, through
the garden, and west, to join an intersection, where routes to the Court of
the Nine Moons and the rest of Seandar meet.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Full | > You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical > You do the best you can!

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* panics, and attempts to flee!

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.
*
Kuruon* leaves west riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Full | >
w;p
Path before the Palace
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.
*Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.

Hurt | Full | > You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* panics, and attempts to flee!

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* leaves east riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Full | >
e;p
Palace Gardens
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Full | > You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
You swiftly dodge *
Kuruon*'s attempt to slash you.
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* panics, and attempts to flee!

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* leaves south riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Full | >
s
Palace Gardens
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.

p
Hurt | Full | > You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* panics, and attempts to flee!

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.
A trained corlm tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >


*
Kuruon* leaves east riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Full | - a trained corlm: Scratched >
f

You try to pierce a trained corlm, but he parries successfully.
*
Kuruon* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Full | - a trained corlm: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


A trained corlm tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.


*
Kuruon* panics, and attempts to flee!
*
Kuruon* leaves north riding a warhorse.


You flee head over heels.
Palace Gardens
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Full | >
pk

Hurt | Full | > You attempt to hide yourself.

Hurt | Full | > You silently approach your victim...


*
Kuruon* leaves west riding a warhorse.

-=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

Hurt | Full | >
w
p
Path before the Palace
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.

Hurt | Full | > They aren't here.

Hurt | Full | >
n
p
Rising Path
[ obvious exits: S D ]
South:
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.
*Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.

Hurt | Full | > You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he parries successfully.

Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical >
*
Kuruon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *
Kuruon*, but he deflects the blow.

f
Hurt | Full | - Kuruon: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Path before the Palace
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.

Hurt | Full | >
n
pk
Rising Path
[ obvious exits: S D ]
South:
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.
*Kuruon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.

Hurt | Strong | > You attempt to hide yourself.

Hurt | Strong | > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**
*
Kuruon* panics, and attempts to flee!
*
Kuruon* leaves south riding a warhorse.

+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

Hurt | Strong | >
*
Kuruon* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

Hurt | Strong | >
pk
You attempt to hide yourself.

Hurt | Strong | > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
*
Kuruon* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*
Kuruon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *
Kuruon*'s death cry.

Hurt | Strong | >
^ rip
You narrate 'rip'


Hurt | Strong | >
scalp
You lean over and cut the bloody scalp from the corpse of Kuruon.

Zarth
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Zarth » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:02 pm

At least Weir got my joke!

malf
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:13 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by malf » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:26 pm

This session started east of Baerlon. Found Jaxon and missed couple of stabs on him then he started landing bashes on me so i fled west of WB.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Small Crossroads
Here along the broad Caemlyn Road a smaller track branches off both north and
south. Surrounding you are large fields of tall dry grass interspersed with
small woodland copses of native oak and fir. The countryside is devoid of
human activity, the only sounds are rustlings from small animals hidden in the
grass or copses, and birds singing amongst the foliage. The only direction that
seems different is to the northwest, where the land is covered in thickets of
tall brush and dense scrub that stretches off out of sight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
West: A sheep is here, bleating.
The corpse of a skeletal wolf is lying here.
A sheep is here, bleating.
*Nunzio* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Jaxon* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A sheep is here, bleating.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >

*Jaxon* puts the death scalp of a skeletal wolf slain in Andor in a backpack.

h
back light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > You silently approach your victim...
-
*Jaxon* smiles happily.
=
*Jaxon* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
+**+=- -
*Nunzio* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
=+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Jaxon* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >
f
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Empty Road to Caemlyn
The Caemlyn Road continues on through the empty countryside, the wide bare
road still wide enough for two wagons to pass one another. Most of the
surrounding country consists of scattered patches of oak and ash woodland,
interspersed with fields of tall dry grass; the blanket of trees becomes
unbroken further west. However, an area of tall brush and dense scrubs borders
the north side of the road, and grows thicker as it flanks the road westward.
Just to the east, a smaller side road branches off north and south from
this route.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: A sheep is here, bleating.
A sheep is here, bleating.
A Small Crossroads
Here along the broad Caemlyn Road a smaller track branches off both north and
south. Surrounding you are large fields of tall dry grass interspersed with
small woodland copses of native oak and fir. The countryside is devoid of
human activity, the only sounds are rustlings from small animals hidden in the
grass or copses, and birds singing amongst the foliage. The only direction that
seems different is to the northwest, where the land is covered in thickets of
tall brush and dense scrub that stretches off out of sight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
West: A sheep is here, bleating.
The corpse of a skeletal wolf is lying here.
A sheep is here, bleating.
*Jaxon* is sitting here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A sheep is here, bleating.

h
back light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You silently approach your victim...
-
*Jaxon* clambers to his feet.
=+**+=
*Jaxon* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
-
*Jaxon* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

f
-=+*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jaxon: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Northward Track
You are traveling on a small dirt track leading northward away from the Caemlyn
Road that lies just south of here. East of you are small fields of tall dry
grass separated by small woodland copses of fir, oak and ash. To the west are
growing great thickets of dense brush that would be difficult to pass through.
All is quiet here except for the occasional rustlings of small animals.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
Empty Countryside
You wander about in small fields of tall dry grass separated by copses of
fir and oak and tall ash tress, with small bushes growing in thickets about
them. Except for the occasional rustlings of small animals and birds chirping
in the trees, all is quiet here, with the only signs of mankind being the
broad Caemlyn Road itself just south of here, and a small side road passing
by to the west, which branches off north from the main route. Beyond to the
west are dense thickets of tall brush; but to the east and north are more
fields and copses.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
h
[hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
ct
backstab h.light
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
ct
backstab h.light

A peddler has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
ct
backstab h.light
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
ct
backstab h.light
You silently approach your victim...
-
Tic in 7 seconds!=+**+=- -=+
*
*Nunzio* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Nunzio* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nunzio: Battered >
*Nunzio* leaves south. vv

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
s
h
back light
Caemlyn Road through Countryside
You travel along the Caemlyn Road through empty countryside devoid of any
human activity. Around you stretch fields of tall dry grass separated by
small copses of oak and fir, with occasional stands of ash trees mixed in.
Except for the occasional rustlings of small animals hidden in the grass or
trees, all is quiet. Just west of here, a smaller side road branches off,
both to the north and the south. Beyond this the copses and fields
continue. A large paw print has been pressed into a flagstone, heading
east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
West: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
w

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 32.249 seconds.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
ct
backstab h.light
A Small Crossroads
Here along the broad Caemlyn Road a smaller track branches off both north and
south. Surrounding you are large fields of tall dry grass interspersed with
small woodland copses of native oak and fir. The countryside is devoid of
human activity, the only sounds are rustlings from small animals hidden in the
grass or copses, and birds singing amongst the foliage. The only direction that
seems different is to the northwest, where the land is covered in thickets of
tall brush and dense scrub that stretches off out of sight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
West: A sheep is here, bleating.
The corpse of a skeletal wolf is lying here.
*Jaxon* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A sheep is here, bleating.
A sheep is here, bleating.

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
ct
backstab h.light
You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
[hid ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+
*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >

*Jaxon* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >
f

An elk has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >

You dodge a bash from *Jaxon* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

e

You flee head over heels.
Empty Road to Caemlyn
The Caemlyn Road continues on through the empty countryside, the wide bare
road still wide enough for two wagons to pass one another. Most of the
surrounding country consists of scattered patches of oak and ash woodland,
interspersed with fields of tall dry grass; the blanket of trees becomes
unbroken further west. However, an area of tall brush and dense scrubs borders
the north side of the road, and grows thicker as it flanks the road westward.
Just to the east, a smaller side road branches off north and south from
this route.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A sheep is here, bleating.

back light
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > A Small Crossroads
Here along the broad Caemlyn Road a smaller track branches off both north and
south. Surrounding you are large fields of tall dry grass interspersed with
small woodland copses of native oak and fir. The countryside is devoid of
human activity, the only sounds are rustlings from small animals hidden in the
grass or copses, and birds singing amongst the foliage. The only direction that
seems different is to the northwest, where the land is covered in thickets of
tall brush and dense scrub that stretches off out of sight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: A peddler pawns his wares here.
West: A sheep is here, bleating.
The corpse of a skeletal wolf is lying here.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
*Nunzio* is standing here.
*Jaxon* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A sheep is here, bleating.
A sheep is here, bleating.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**
*Jaxon* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
+=-
*Jaxon* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
An elk leaves east. >>
-=
+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
*Nunzio* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >
*Nunzio* leaves east. >>

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >

You dodge a bash from *Jaxon* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >
f
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

h
back light
You flee head over heels.
Caemlyn Road through Countryside
You travel along the Caemlyn Road through empty countryside devoid of any
human activity. Around you stretch fields of tall dry grass separated by
small copses of oak and fir, with occasional stands of ash trees mixed in.
Except for the occasional rustlings of small animals hidden in the grass or
trees, all is quiet. Just west of here, a smaller side road branches off,
both to the north and the south. Beyond this the copses and fields
continue. A large paw print has been pressed into a flagstone, heading
east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
West: *Nunzio* is standing here.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A peddler pawns his wares here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Caemlyn Road through Countryside
You travel along the Caemlyn Road through empty countryside devoid of any
human activity. Around you stretch fields of tall dry grass separated by
small copses of oak and fir, with occasional stands of ash trees mixed in.
Except for the occasional rustlings of small animals hidden in the grass or
trees, all is quiet here. A little ways east of here, the last of the copses
end and are replaced by open pastures of shorter turf, with a few small
groups of livestock wandering about. One or two farms dot the landscape that
way as well.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
West: *Nunzio* is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

ct
backstab h.light
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
[hid ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Backstab who?
w
h
ct
backstab h.light
Caemlyn Road through Countryside
You travel along the Caemlyn Road through empty countryside devoid of any
human activity. Around you stretch fields of tall dry grass separated by
small copses of oak and fir, with occasional stands of ash trees mixed in.
Except for the occasional rustlings of small animals hidden in the grass or
trees, all is quiet. Just west of here, a smaller side road branches off,
both to the north and the south. Beyond this the copses and fields
continue. A large paw print has been pressed into a flagstone, heading
east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
West: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A peddler pawns his wares here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > [hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=
*Jaxon* has arrived from the west, riding a dust-colored gelding.
- -=+
A cow has arrived from the north.
*Jaxon* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >
f
h
You panic and attempt to flee!


You dodge a bash from *Jaxon* who loses his balance and falls!

back light
You flee head over heels.
Fields and Copses
You wander about in small fields of tall dry grass separated by copses of
fir and oak and tall ash trees, with small bushes growing in thickets about
them. Except for the occasional rustlings of small animals and birds chirping
in the trees, all is quiet here, with the only signs of mankind being the
broad Caemlyn Road itself just north of here, and a small side road passing
by to the west, which branches off north from the main route. Beyond both the
roads and in the other directions as well, more small fields and woodland
copses can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
[hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
n
h
Caemlyn Road through Countryside
You travel along the Caemlyn Road through empty countryside devoid of any
human activity. Around you stretch fields of tall dry grass separated by
small copses of oak and fir, with occasional stands of ash trees mixed in.
Except for the occasional rustlings of small animals hidden in the grass or
trees, all is quiet. Just west of here, a smaller side road branches off,
both to the north and the south. Beyond this the copses and fields
continue. A large paw print has been pressed into a flagstone, heading
east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
West: A sheep is here, bleating.
*Nunzio* is standing here.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
*Jaxon* is sitting here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A peddler pawns his wares here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

ct
backstab h.light
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > *Jaxon* clambers to his feet.
[hid ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
*Jaxon* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >
f

*Nunzio* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched > *Nunzio* tries to pierce you, but
you deflect the blow.
A cow leaves north. ^^
You try to pierce *Jaxon*, but he deflects the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

e
e
You flee head over heels.
A Small Crossroads
Here along the broad Caemlyn Road a smaller track branches off both north and
south. Surrounding you are large fields of tall dry grass interspersed with
small woodland copses of native oak and fir. The countryside is devoid of
human activity, the only sounds are rustlings from small animals hidden in the
grass or copses, and birds singing amongst the foliage. The only direction that
seems different is to the northwest, where the land is covered in thickets of
tall brush and dense scrub that stretches off out of sight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: *Nunzio* is standing here.
West: A sheep is here, bleating.
The corpse of a skeletal wolf is lying here.
A sheep is here, bleating.
A sheep is here, bleating.
Caemlyn Road through Countryside
You travel along the Caemlyn Road through empty countryside devoid of any
human activity. Around you stretch fields of tall dry grass separated by
small copses of oak and fir, with occasional stands of ash trees mixed in.
Except for the occasional rustlings of small animals hidden in the grass or
trees, all is quiet. Just west of here, a smaller side road branches off,
both to the north and the south. Beyond this the copses and fields
continue. A large paw print has been pressed into a flagstone, heading
east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
West: A sheep is here, bleating.
*Nunzio* is standing here.
*Jaxon* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A peddler pawns his wares here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Caemlyn Road through Countryside
You travel along the Caemlyn Road through empty countryside devoid of any
human activity. Around you stretch fields of tall dry grass separated by
small copses of oak and fir, with occasional stands of ash trees mixed in.
Except for the occasional rustlings of small animals hidden in the grass or
trees, all is quiet here. A little ways east of here, the last of the copses
end and are replaced by open pastures of shorter turf, with a few small
groups of livestock wandering about. One or two farms dot the landscape that
way as well.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
West: *Nunzio* is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
Along the Caemlyn Road
You travel along the Caemlyn Road, which here passes through open pastures
of dry grass, cropped short by the livestock wandering about them.
Scattered here and there through the pastures are a few farms, with fenced
yards for keeping the livestock in at night. Here the flocks of sheep and
herds of cattle are few, as are the farms, but more can be seen to the
east, in the direction of the Arinelle river and the town of Whitebridge.
Westward the pastures end, replaced by large fields of tall native grasses
interspersed with small copses of oak and fir woodland.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
West: A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
Empty Pastures
Here about you stretches pasturelands of short grasses and small plants kept
clear for grazing livestock. The pastures here are fairly empty, with only a
few flocks of sheep and heads of cattle to be seen nearby, and only a couple
farms can be seen anywhere close by. A greater number of livestock and farms
can be seen to the east, but westward the pastures begin to be replaced by
trees and bushes growing in clumps. Just south of here the wide Caemlyn Road
passes by.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Empty Countryside
You wander about in small fields of tall dry grass separated by copses of fir
and oak and tall ash trees, with small bushes growing in thickets. Except for
the occasional rustlings of small animals, and birds chirping in the trees,
all is quiet here, with the only signs of mankind being the broad Caemlyn road
itself just south of here. To the east the fields give way to open
pastureland, with a few small widely separated farms; west and north the copses
and fields are much the same as here.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
Empty Countryside
You wander about in small fields of tall dry grass separated by copses of
fir and oak and tall ash tress, with small bushes growing in thickets about
them. Except for the occasional rustlings of small animals and birds chirping
in the trees, all is quiet here, with the only signs of mankind being the
broad Caemlyn Road itself just south of here, and a small side road passing
by to the west, which branches off north from the main route. Beyond to the
west are dense thickets of tall brush; but to the east and north are more
fields and copses.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
h
[hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

ct
backstab h.light
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
ct
backstab h.light
A red fox has arrived from the east.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=
Tic in 7 seconds!
- -=+
*
*Nunzio* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Nunzio* is dead! R.I.P.

You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nunzio*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 33.917 seconds.
Empty Countryside
You wander about in small fields of tall dry grass separated by copses of fir
and oak and tall ash trees, with small bushes growing in thickets. Except for
the occasional rustlings of small animals, and birds chirping in the trees,
all is quiet here, with the only signs of mankind being the broad Caemlyn road
itself just south of here. To the east the fields give way to open
pastureland, with a few small widely separated farms; west and north the copses
and fields are much the same as here.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
w
h
back light
Empty Countryside
You wander about in small fields of tall dry grass separated by copses of
fir and oak and tall ash tress, with small bushes growing in thickets about
them. Except for the occasional rustlings of small animals and birds chirping
in the trees, all is quiet here, with the only signs of mankind being the
broad Caemlyn Road itself just south of here, and a small side road passing
by to the west, which branches off north from the main route. Beyond to the
west are dense thickets of tall brush; but to the east and north are more
fields and copses.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
The corpse of Nunzio is lying here.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
[hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

*Jaxon* has arrived from the west, riding a dust-colored gelding.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

*Jaxon* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

back light
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >

You try to pierce *Jaxon*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >
cac

*Jaxon* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jaxon: Scratched >
e

*Jaxon* sighs loudly.

Post Reply