Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
gok
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:41 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by gok » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:35 pm

Still a little broken :(


By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Carinya is lying here.
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here. [2]
A large stone well is here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
*Relena* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

y
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.light] inded >
You silently approach your victim...

=
*Relena* leaves north riding a warhorse.

*
*Relena* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.


*Relena* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Relena: Critical >
*Relena* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Relena: Critical >

byrg
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by byrg » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:30 am

gok wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:35 pm
The corpse of Carinya is lying here.
This part is my favorite

gok
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:41 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by gok » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:56 am

I always have a chuckle when people talk to the dead

On the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight, surrounded by a dark aura.
*Skythe* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A Saldaean cavalryman stands ready to fight.
*Dalmore* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Ibzon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > y
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

[backstab h.light] ded >
You silently approach your victim...

h
y
Cancelled.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

[backstab h.light] ded >
You silently approach your victim...

h
y
Cancelled.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.light] ded >
You silently approach your victim...


*Skythe* grins evilly.

=
*Ibzon* says 'Jsf? xTS yH'


Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.
*Skythe* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Skythe* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Skythe*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Ibzon* says 'NO '

kindness
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by kindness » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:18 pm

2
3
backstab h.dark
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Fal Dara
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Smackdown* is standing here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+
*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Smackdown: Battered >

*Smackdown* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Smackdown: Battered >
scream
f
s

*Smackdown* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

2
3
backstab h.dark
* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Smackdown: Wounded >
ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Smackdown: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Smackdown* stops using a dark, barbed flail.

*Smackdown* draws a sharp, red stone dagger from a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
with a flash of steel.
*Smackdown* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You tickle *Smackdown*'s left leg with your pierce.
You flee head over heels.
Before the Keep
The main road through Fal Dara continues uphill to the north. Ahead of you is
the Keep of Fal Dara. It is an imposing stone structure that dominates the
skyline. Pennants bearing the black stag of Lord Agelmar wave in the crisp
breeze. Between you and the castle lies the moat and drawbridge.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Fal Dara
North: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
South: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
The Crossing
Northward along the thoroughfare lies the great keep of Fal Dara. Running to
the east and west is the row of shops where local merchants ply their trades.
The ceaseless banging of a smithy comes from the east, while the equally
unmistakeable sounds of a tavern come from the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Fal Dara
North: An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
West: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Backstab who?

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
n
2
Before the Keep
The main road through Fal Dara continues uphill to the north. Ahead of you is
the Keep of Fal Dara. It is an imposing stone structure that dominates the
skyline. Pennants bearing the black stag of Lord Agelmar wave in the crisp
breeze. Between you and the castle lies the moat and drawbridge.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Fal Dara
North: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
South: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.

3
backstab h.dark
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Backstab who?

n
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
2
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Fal Dara
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Smackdown* is standing here.

3
backstab h.dark
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+
*
*Smackdown* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Smackdown* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Smackdown*'s death cry.

Raiste
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:48 am


whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Varan - A Shallow Culvert at the Forest Border
Raiste - The Tar Valon Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
ms
The Tar Valon Road
Tended and fenced fields abruptly end against the border of a dense forest
on either side of the road. It looks as if a drainage trench had once
been attempted to help clear the muddy roads during spring rains, but
of late they have fallen into disrepair.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
w
A Shallow Culvert at the Forest Border
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
w
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
w
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
w
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
w
Margin of Clearance Between the Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
w
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
pk
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
w;pk
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
n;pk
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of a darkfriend leader is lying here.
The corpse of a darkfriend trooper is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* puts a dagger in a backpack.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.


A graceful warder now follows an Aes Sedai.
A graceful warder now follows an Aes Sedai.
A graceful warder is now a member of an Aes Sedai's group.
A graceful warder is now a member of an Aes Sedai's group.
A graceful warder joins Relena's fight!
A graceful warder joins a graceful warder's fight!
An Aes Sedai joins a graceful warder's fight!
You swiftly dodge an Aes Sedai's attempt to slash you.
A graceful warder tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
A graceful warder pierces your right leg.
*Relena* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
The corpse of a darkfriend trooper has decayed into a pile of dust.

A graceful warder tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

*
Relena* gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of a darkfriend leader.

*
Relena* gets four gold crowns from a soft leather pouch.

*
Relena* drops a soft leather pouch.
^ clumsy relena at the ctf

*
Relena* puts some coins in a backpack.

*
Relena* panics, and attempts to flee!

An Aes Sedai slashes your left leg very hard.
A graceful warder tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A graceful warder tickles your left arm with his pierce.
*Relena* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
*
Relena* leaves west riding a warhorse.
f
*
Relena* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
You narrate 'clumsy relena at the ctf'
No way! You're fighting for your life!
You do the best you can!
e;s

You try to pierce a graceful warder, but he parries successfully.
An Aes Sedai slashes your body.
You swiftly dodge a graceful warder's attempt to pierce you.
A graceful warder tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Varan the Trolloc is standing here.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: N W ]
ms
A Sallow Wood
Pausing at the cool refuge of the wood's border, it is the last stop heading
further west for any shade. Between the tree-trunks you see the dry, olive
grass of open plains. No signs of civilization are present anywhere.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
n
e
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
Margin of Clearance Between the Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
e
The hog leaves west.
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
e
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - An Old, Silent Forest
Varan - A Sallow Wood
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
e
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
e
A Shallow Culvert at the Forest Border
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
e
The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - The Tar Valon Road
Varan - A Sallow Wood
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

Varan narrates 'am 1s to fol u'
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - The Tar Valon Road
Varan - A Sallow Wood
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
s
The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
ms
The Tar Valon Road
A few worthless personal effects are scattered and ground into the packed
gravel and mud. Some discolored splotches in the road are from where
blood has recently pooled and dried.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - The Tar Valon Road
Varan - A Sallow Wood
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
n
The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

w
A Shallow Culvert at the Forest Border
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
w
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
w
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
w
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
w
Margin of Clearance Between the Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
w
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
w
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Varan the Trolloc is standing here.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
n;pk
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
The corpse of a darkfriend leader is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
An Aes Sedai stands here, her ageless face looking on impassively.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

*
Relena* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
A graceful warder joins Relena's fight!
A graceful warder joins a graceful warder's fight!
An Aes Sedai joins a graceful warder's fight!

You swiftly dodge a graceful warder's attempt to pierce you.
^ clumsy again
f

You swiftly dodge an Aes Sedai's attempt to slash you.
A graceful warder tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A graceful warder tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A graceful warder tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce *Relena*'s body.
You narrate 'clumsy again'
You panic and attempt to flee!
e;n;pk
You flee head over heels.
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Varan the Trolloc is standing here.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
w
n
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Varan the Trolloc is standing here.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
pk
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
The corpse of a darkfriend leader is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
An Aes Sedai stands here, her ageless face looking on impassively.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
*
Relena* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in her back!

*
Relena* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
A graceful warder joins Relena's fight!
A graceful warder joins a graceful warder's fight!
An Aes Sedai joins a graceful warder's fight!
^ stabbed wounded
f
You narrate 'stabbed wounded'
You panic and attempt to flee!

An Aes Sedai tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You fumble a dagger of green jade as you are struck.
A graceful warder pierces your body.
A graceful warder pierces your right arm.
*Relena* strikes your left arm hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

You flee head over heels.
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Varan the Trolloc is standing here.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
n;pk
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
The corpse of a darkfriend leader is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
An Aes Sedai stands here, her ageless face looking on impassively.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+
*
Relena* gets a plate of yellow peppers and pork from a backpack.
*
*
Relena* eats a plate of yellow peppers and pork.
*+=- -=+*
You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a silver Kandori wristcuff.
You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

You swiftly dodge *
Relena*'s attempt to strike you.
A graceful warder joins Relena's fight!
A graceful warder joins a graceful warder's fight!
An Aes Sedai joins a graceful warder's fight!
^ clumsy again
f

You swiftly dodge a graceful warder's attempt to pierce you.

An Aes Sedai slashes your left arm hard.
A graceful warder tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A graceful warder tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
*
Relena* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You narrate 'clumsy again'
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Thinning of the Wood
[ obvious exits: E W ]

Varan narrates 'hrmm surely afk?'
^ no she ate
You narrate 'no she ate'
e;pk
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
The corpse of a darkfriend leader is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Varan the Trolloc is here, fighting Relena.
*
Relena* is here, fighting Varan, riding a warhorse.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
An Aes Sedai stands here, her ageless face looking on impassively.
Varan tries to pound *Relena*, but she deflects the blow.
A graceful warder joins Relena's fight!
A graceful warder joins a graceful warder's fight!
An Aes Sedai joins a graceful warder's fight!
*
Relena* strikes Varan's left leg.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Varan panics, and attempts to flee!

Varan leaves west.
pk
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+
Varan has arrived from the west.
*
Varan leaves south.
*+=
*
Relena* panics, and attempts to flee!
*
Relena* leaves west riding a warhorse.


Went in and fought Relena and Tilia in TV, Tilia went down to Caemlyn, Relena came out for another round.

Relena calls for the AlindaerGate to be opened.
The AlindaerGate is opened from the other side.
ms
*
Relena* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Bridge Over the Alindrelle
The river rolls, strong and steady, fifty or more paces below, and for all
its half mile length the bridge flows unsupported from riverbank to island.
The bridge has room and some to spare for ten men to walk abreast. A tall,
bronze-clad gate stands between the bridge and Tar Valon to the east. A
large sign lists the local laws and customs.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West:
Varan the Trolloc is standing here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
pk

*
Relena* leaves west riding a warhorse.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
close gate
Ok.
w;pk
Bridge Over the Alindrelle
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West:
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
*Relena* is here, fighting Varan, riding a warhorse.
Varan the Trolloc is here, fighting Relena.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Varan narrates '1e'
pk

Varan tries to pound *
Relena*, but she deflects the blow.
Varan panics, and attempts to flee!
*
Relena* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Varan, who is stabbed repeatedly.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
pk
You attempt to hide yourself.
Varan panics, and attempts to flee!
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

Varan leaves east.
pk
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+
Varan has arrived from the east.
**+=- -=+*
*
Relena* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*
Relena* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *
Relena*'s death cry.
^ rip relena
You narrate 'rip relena'

Raiste
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:00 pm

Gate to Osenrein
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
pge
The lock quickly yields to your skills.
Ok.
Outside the Osenrein Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
e
whe
You don't see a closed gate.
Along a Stony Path
[ obvious exits: S W ]
West: A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Along a Stony Path
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

s;pk
A Path Through the Circle of Stones
[ obvious exits: N S ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
s;pk
A Path on Sloping Ground
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a wilted tree is lying here.
The corpse of the rabid bear is lying here.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
e;pk
Before an Old Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
e;pk
Among Thick Trunks
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Zelaara* is here, fighting a wilted tree, riding a warhorse.
A wilted tree is here, fighting Zelaara.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

A wilted tree tries to hit Zelaara, but she deflects the blow.
*Zelaara* slashes a wilted tree's trunk hard.

Zelaara swiftly dodges a wilted tree's attempt to hit her.
*Zelaara* slashes a wilted tree's crown very hard.
zerk
A wilted tree tries to hit Zelaara, but she parries successfully.
*Zelaara* slashes a wilted tree's trunk hard.
A wilted tree is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Mood changed to: Berserk
hide
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Zelaara* slashes a wilted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
A wilted tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a wilted tree's death cry.
backstab zelaara
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
*Zelaara* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
*Zelaara* is dead! R.I.P.

Raiste
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:59 pm


It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Horse leaving west.
Some obvious fresh tracks of an Animal leaving south.
w
Into the Westwood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
w
Within the Westwood
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An antelope blends into the scenery.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
pk
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
n;pk
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a giant termite is lying here.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*
Murdo* is standing here.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
A small insect is here feeding on some wood.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...

A torch held by *
Murdo* begins to dim a little.
-=+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
f

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
An antelope panics, and attempts to flee!
An antelope leaves north.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An antelope blends into the scenery.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

The lone wolf tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

You pierce the lone wolf's body very hard.
The lone wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
f
You panic and attempt to flee!
pk

You flee head over heels.
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
The lone wolf has arrived from the west.
Backstab who?
w;pk
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An antelope blends into the scenery.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
s;pk
The lone wolf has arrived from the east.
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a giant termite is lying here.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
A small insect is here feeding on some wood.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
e
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...
pk
Within the Westwood
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*
Murdo* is standing here.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-
A bloodstock stallion stops following Murdo.
*
Murdo* starts riding a bloodstock stallion.
=+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
f

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
^ clumsy murdo 2x

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a giant termite is lying here.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
A small insect is here feeding on some wood.
You narrate 'clumsy murdo 2x'
s;pk
Within the Westwood
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
*
Murdo* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...

*
Murdo* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
A chicken leaves north.
-=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?
n;pk
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a giant termite is lying here.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
*
Murdo* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
A small insect is here feeding on some wood.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
^ clumsy 3x
f

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You narrate 'clumsy 3x'
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You panic and attempt to flee!

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
s;pk

The lone wolf tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
No way! You're fighting for your life!
You try to pierce the lone wolf, but he deflects the blow.
The lone wolf tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce the lone wolf, but he parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
f
You panic and attempt to flee!
w;s
pk
You flee head over heels.
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a giant termite is lying here.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
HIDDEN ENTITY
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
A small insect is here feeding on some wood.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Within the Westwood
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An antelope blends into the scenery.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
k antelope
f
You pierce an antelope's body very hard.
pk
You panic and attempt to flee!
An antelope tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce an antelope's left foreleg very hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You flee head over heels.
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a giant termite is lying here.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
HIDDEN ENTITY
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
A small insect is here feeding on some wood.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?
s
Within the Westwood
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An antelope blends into the scenery.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
pk
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
k antelope
You pierce an antelope's left leg.
f

You pierce an antelope's left leg hard.
pk
You panic and attempt to flee!

An antelope tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You flee head over heels.
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a giant termite is lying here.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
HIDDEN ENTITY
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
A small insect is here feeding on some wood.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
^ clumsy 4x

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
f
You narrate 'clumsy 4x'
You panic and attempt to flee!

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
l
Dense Westwood
The forest is thick with vegetation, and wildlife, and the ground is
covered with pine needles that have fallen from the giant pine trees that
have been growing here for hundreds of years. Small animals wander through
this area of the forest. The earth is soft underfoot, as if freshly turned.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
ms
Dense Westwood
The forest is thick with vegetation, and wildlife, and the ground is
covered with pine needles that have fallen from the giant pine trees that
have been growing here for hundreds of years. Small animals wander through
this area of the forest. The earth is soft underfoot, as if freshly turned.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
s
s
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a giant termite is lying here.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
HIDDEN ENTITY
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
A small insect is here feeding on some wood.
The hog leaves south.
Within the Westwood
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
k hog
You pierce the hog's body into bloody fragments!
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

You swiftly dodge the hog's attempt to hit you.
pk
You flee head over heels.
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a giant termite is lying here.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
HIDDEN ENTITY
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
A small insect is here feeding on some wood.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
^ clumsy 5x

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
f

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You narrate 'clumsy 5x'
You panic and attempt to flee!

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
Within the Westwood
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
l
Within the Westwood
The Westwood is probably one of the densest forests in existence. It becomes
even more dense to the north, and it also continues to the east. The forest
is impassable to the west, and in the distance the spine of the Mountains of
Mist can be seen running north and south.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
k hog

A chicken has arrived from the north.
f
You pierce the hog's body very hard.
pk
The hog tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce the hog's left leg very hard.
The sun rises.
A torch held by *
Murdo* is about to go out!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Into the Westwood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
ms
Into the Westwood
The most striking thing about this forest, as ever, is the quiet and shadowy
nature with which it is permeated. The noises of forest animals in the course
of living their lives come down from the distant tree-tops, but there is little
evidence of them; what evidence there is is obscured by the close, dark trunks.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
An antelope blends into the scenery.

A chicken has arrived from the west.
e
Edge of the Westwood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

A chicken has arrived from the west. <--- Hello.

A crow now follows Murdo.
w
Into the Westwood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
An antelope blends into the scenery.


Wait a bit.

e;pk
Edge of the Westwood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
HIDDEN ENTITY
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
^ clumsy 6x

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
f

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You narrate 'clumsy 6x'
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Into the Westwood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
An antelope blends into the scenery.

A crow has arrived from the east.
A chicken has arrived from the east. <--- Hello.
w
An antelope panics, and attempts to flee!
An antelope leaves east.
Within the Westwood
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.


Wait a little bit...

k hog
You pierce the hog's left foreleg very hard.

You pierce the hog's body extremely hard.

The hog tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce the hog's body very hard.
The hog is dead! R.I.P.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear the hog's death cry.
e
pk
Into the Westwood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
HIDDEN ENTITY
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

An antelope panics, and attempts to flee!
An antelope leaves west.

Few more iterations, then:

Occum narrates 'im gonna start narrating every time i miss a bash..'

A little while later...

Within the Westwood
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
n
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a small termite is lying here.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*
Murdo* is here, fighting a giant termite.
A massive moose stands here, chewing a bit of plant.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
A giant termite is here, fighting Murdo.
A small insect is here feeding on some wood.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's body.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he deflects the blow.
*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's body.
pk
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

A giant termite tries to bite Murdo, but he brushes it aside.
*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's left foreleg hard.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he deflects the blow.
*
Murdo* says 'ZA'

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's body very hard.

*
Murdo* throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's left foreleg.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he deflects the blow.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce a giant termite, but it deflects the blow.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's left leg hard.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he deflects the blow.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's body.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's body.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he parries successfully.

A giant termite tries to bite Murdo, but he brushes it aside.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's left leg.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's body hard.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he deflects the blow.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's right foreleg very hard.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's body hard.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he dodges the attack.
*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's left foreleg.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he parries successfully.
*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's body very hard.

A giant termite tries to bite Murdo, but he brushes it aside.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's right foreleg very hard.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he deflects the blow.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's body hard.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he dodges the attack.

*
Murdo* barely pierces a giant termite's right leg.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce a giant termite, but it deflects the blow.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he parries successfully.

A giant termite tries to bite Murdo, but he brushes it aside.
*
Murdo* tickles a giant termite's body with his pierce.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he deflects the blow.
The night has begun.

A giant termite swiftly dodges *
Murdo*'s attempt to pierce it.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's body.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he deflects the blow.

*
Murdo* gets a lantern from a small purse.

*
Murdo* holds a lantern above his head.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce a giant termite, but it parries successfully.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's body hard.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he parries successfully.
dia termite;dia murdo
A giant termite is in awful condition.
Murdo is in excellent condition.

*
Murdo* barely pierces a giant termite's left paw.
A giant termite tries to hit Murdo, but he parries successfully.
*
Murdo* tries to pierce a giant termite, but it parries successfully.

A giant termite tries to bite Murdo, but he brushes it aside.
hide
You attempt to hide yourself.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's body hard.
A giant termite is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*
Murdo* pierces a giant termite's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
A giant termite is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a giant termite's death cry.

backstab h.murdo
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -
*
Murdo* leaves north.
A bloodstock stallion leaves north.
A falcon leaves north.
=+*
Backstab who?
n;pk
Dense Westwood
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
e
pk
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
e
pk
Deep Inside a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
n;pk
Deep Inside the Forest
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*
Murdo* is standing here.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
*Murdo* explodes with whistles and cheers.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=
*
Murdo* opens the bark.
- -
*
Murdo* leaves north.
A bloodstock stallion leaves north.
A falcon leaves north.
A chicken leaves north.
=+*
Backstab who?
n;pk
Inside a Giant Tree
[ obvious exits: S D ]
South:
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*
Murdo* is standing here.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+
*
Murdo* says '&bsol;Q&bsol;gD VQiXIKd'
*
*
Murdo* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
close bark

*Murdo* pierces your left foot hard.


*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *
Murdo*, but he parries successfully.
*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *
Murdo*, but he parries successfully.

*
Murdo* throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
close bark;kill murdo
*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *
Murdo*, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!
You do the best you can!
close bark;kill murdo

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
It's already closed!
You do the best you can!

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *
Murdo*, but he deflects the blow.

You swiftly dodge *
Murdo*'s attempt to pierce you.
You try to pierce *
Murdo*, but he deflects the blow.
f

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Murdo*'s left foot hard.
u
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Under the Giant Roots
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Up:
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
pk
Inside a Giant Tree
[ obvious exits: S D ]
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*
Murdo* is standing here.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

*
Murdo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
f
u
pk
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Under the Giant Roots
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Up:
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
Inside a Giant Tree
[ obvious exits: S D ]
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
HIDDEN ENTITY
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
*
Murdo* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*
Murdo* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *
Murdo*'s death cry.
A falcon realizes that Murdo is a jerk!
A chicken realizes that Murdo is a jerk!

zeek
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by zeek » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:33 pm

get that weak stuff out of here.

stronk
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:38 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by stronk » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:22 am

My god Raiste clumsies more stabs in those two logs than I've ever even gone for in pk ^_^ hehe painful

malf
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:13 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by malf » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:58 pm

Flamed to Lugard and saw fresh tracks going in

Under the Stairs
Hidden away under a broad stairway is a small nook where a few small stands
have been placed. The items on one of the stands flicker and glimmer in the
light, drawing a crowd who quietly point and admire the valuables. One
stand sells neatly labeled jars of honey and jam in all sorts of flavors.

A poster lists some of the wares for sale in this establishment.
[ obvious exits: E S U ]
Zone: Lugard Rooftops
East: A young woman walks by.
South: An aide is here, lending assistance.
Up: A broker stands here, selling clubs and axes.
A broker stands here, selling jewelry.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Norstriddur* is standing here.
A broker's aide stands here.
*Norstriddur* says 'WvX WINN'

back light
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
You silently approach your victim...
-=+*
A jewelry broker wears a backpack on her back.
A jewelry broker puts some coins in a backpack.
A jewelry broker says 'y]eD [email protected] tkq DAxB nB UAmpjoCtQ'
A jewelry broker says '_VB Cu TeT ?o fJI [SGshx pYBb]bk x\L iZlyU ikjSx bG[fQwz'
*+=- -
=+*
*Norstriddur* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Norstriddur: Battered >

*Norstriddur* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Norstriddur: Battered >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Looking Down the Stairwell
The stairs have been painted in a deep blue, yet the paint has been worn
off along the sides, where people shuffle up and down along the banisters.
A stall consisting of a tall and sturdy wooden frame stands near the top of
the stairs, axes and clubs of various shapes and sizes displayed on the
frame, over the heads of the throngs milling about.
[ obvious exits: E S D ]
Zone: Lugard Rooftops
East: A broker stands here, selling long blades.
South: A stout man stands guard here.
Down: A broker stands here, selling jewelry.
A broker stands here, selling clubs and axes.
A broker's aide stands here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
d
h
back light
Under the Stairs
Hidden away under a broad stairway is a small nook where a few small stands
have been placed. The items on one of the stands flicker and glimmer in the
light, drawing a crowd who quietly point and admire the valuables. One
stand sells neatly labeled jars of honey and jam in all sorts of flavors.

A poster lists some of the wares for sale in this establishment.
[ obvious exits: E S U ]
Zone: Lugard Rooftops
East: A young woman walks by.
South: An aide is here, lending assistance.
Up: A broker stands here, selling clubs and axes.
A broker stands here, selling jewelry.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Norstriddur* is standing here.
A broker's aide stands here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[hid ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...
-=+
A jewelry broker says 'x'D m^NbJg ZH` I [email protected]_^N\ Jt HzwcpdIH\'
A jewelry broker gets a wealth of gold crowns from a backpack.
A jewelry broker gives some coins to Norstriddur.
A jewelry broker bows before Norstriddur.
**+=- -=+
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 61.042 seconds.

*
*Norstriddur* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!
*Norstriddur* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Norstriddur*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Norstriddur.

Post Reply