seanchan excursion into the blight

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Eol

Re: seanchan excursion into the blight

Post by Eol » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Zeeb wrote: If you are in a room that borders on two doors, (1n of armorer in Lockshear for instance) you can double-line with the command 'leave' this will DL you back into the room to eat a bash/weaves/etc but it *might* be better then being stuck in the door!
Learn something new everyday. I knew that command but hadn't considered its uses.

Lykan

Post by Lykan » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Stfu Zeeb! Educate the masses and I stop being good.

Rentris

Post by Rentris » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Roryn wrote:
That being said, that was the most fun I've had in the mud in about 10 years. The sense of adventure and importance was super high. No whining, no bitching about crappy pk. Just super fun. Thanks immortals, darkside, and ss. I had a blast.
This exactly. I'm on my troll just exping. Typical grind and and semi awake. Devourer narrates a "holy dung, get here now". I go, thinking I'll see some sushi wandering Blight, which is cute... and frickin mobs and armies come walking in with a torm-pulled battering ram. I go to a fade patrol. The fade looks as me and hisses 'run you fool'. Seriously some Eyeless Gandalf dung.

I get inside crit. Completely caught off guard. No one is prepared and no one is grouped. Fight tons crit on crit and survive.

Best time I've had in 10 years. I don't even mind the mud being down right now, I'm still flying high from that fight.

Turg

Post by Turg » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:43 pm

Voices of the Wheel wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&p=36774#p36774
OhmyGod kind of wish
a) id brought a computer with me to cottage
b) cellular would work anything like reliable ove here

Uber cool stuff
Nice work by everyone involved

Zarth

Post by Zarth » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Eol wrote:
Zeeb wrote: If you are in a room that borders on two doors, (1n of armorer in Lockshear for instance) you can double-line with the command 'leave' this will DL you back into the room to eat a bash/weaves/etc but it *might* be better then being stuck in the door!
Learn something new everyday. I knew that command but hadn't considered its uses.
I have a command that keeps you from fleeing into the door in the first place! It is called change mood berserk!

DeVourer

Post by DeVourer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:36 pm

Stop educating the masses to our ways, Zarth!

#getgud #cantswirl

briana

Post by briana » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:38 pm

had a bad feeling about, kept wondering why silvak never came to check on us. He should have taken Jaster's leadership log to heart more and he would've kept better tabs on us lol.