By popular demand

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Hope

Re: By popular demand

Post by Hope » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:43 am

No different than stacking troll mobs In fence, except that if we had won that fight, the lizards would have mobbed most of us.

Razhak

Post by Razhak » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:05 am

Except trolloc mobs in fence are limited to a certain amount in a zone.

This mobol doesnt look like it was intended to be used this way. Hence why I quoted the rules section (after which Lykan added the emphazis).

But I wasn't there and I dont know the details of that room there, however: I know other mobols which can do similar things, and other situations where people did things which could be considered normal in certain zones, which then got deemed a loophole abuse.

Ragyn

Post by Ragyn » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:27 am

common knowledge for anyone who has hit murgoz that that is how the room works, ds just got caught off guard. Anyway I'll be sure to sameside every corpse if I feel like the kill wasn't "earned". Anyway was fun, as stated in the other post, we chose to let you in and the gamble didn't pay off- didn't count on DS who list consisting of 7 remorts and whoever else all willing to travel half the mud to trap some smobbers.
Last edited by Ragyn on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Protus

Post by Protus » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:30 am

So Out of curiousity. Can I just spawn infinite mobs there to xp?

Morris

Post by Morris » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:01 am

Last edited by Morris on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trauma

Post by Trauma » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:46 am

Ragyn wrote: Anyway was fun, as stated in the other post, we chose to let you in and the gamble didn't pay off- didn't count on DS who list consisting of 7 remorts and whoever else all willing to travel half the mud to trap some smobbers.
There was pretty much no pk up n all day so I think everyone was bored and some decided to poke around down south to what ls was up to. And as to not expecting ds to have 7 remorts on.... Really? I mean.... really? ;)

All in all was a fun fight. That was probably the single most brutal group I have ever had the pleasure of being apart of on ds since they capped group capacity. Abuse. No abuse. Either way thats a tough group to beat heads up. And as for what Hope was saying for us being solo. We were all grouped on MIkhan so that wouldnt have worked.

Trauma

Post by Trauma » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:47 am

But I guess he died first so perhaps you're right.

Elokar

Post by Elokar » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:06 pm

You could say that idling out of a locked room to avoid getting doored is technically loophole abuse too. I seem to remember someone popping new bandits 1e of Kural after getting hit by DS and no one made a post there. Should they put a cap on how many mobs spawn in the room? Probably, but at least seeing 'or ghar rescue seazi' gave me a good laugh.

Braul

Post by Braul » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:14 pm

I had alot of fun throughout....even dying not once but twice!

Props to humans for fighting instead of idling...I didn't think we were gonna fight at one point in there...until Ragyn yelled something...then knew it was game on :)

Auriona

Post by Auriona » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:19 pm

*claps*