Rockpen fight! (It's gotta be a trap... WOO)

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
bollo

Re: Rockpen fight! (It's gotta be a trap... WOO)

Post by bollo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:53 am

Enok wrote:Hopefully I have gained the love, respect and the acceptance of all the very reputable and influencial players without whose opinions I would be lost and also clinically depressed. You're all very important to me. /s
influential*

Terha

Post by Terha » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:01 am

Sephanie would change fight if she would use chill and chilled everyone in room. But, anyway, dodge is not good nowdays - every berserk warrior, espesialy master, will negate any dodge benefits (like to avoid bashes, like to be untouchable).
With melthing ice spikes even with full sps the firepower is not enough to put down even 1 trolloc ...

Pulverwise

Post by Pulverwise » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:34 am

Enok wrote: Hopefully I have gained the love, respect and the acceptance of all the very reputable and influencial players without whose opinions I would be lost and also clinically depressed. You're all very important to me. /s
You've lost my respect because I don't think you were sarcastic enough.

Kyr

Post by Kyr » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:56 am

It was like 3 vs 6 and some mobs in a door, not sure she could've done much of anything more than what she did :p I always forget rule #1, even after all these years. I'd tried idle renting inside keep like 3x before you guys decided 2x our number was enough to pk inside your own city, but kept getting lured back.

Dodge is relatively the same as its been for years; that kit was just pretty close to as good as is possible.

The uniques comment from whoever was sadly accurate; nearly every time, 3/4 of that stuff just gets stored so people can be excited over their piece of text :p Then maybe in 6 months, some idiot can go try and trade the dbelt on bazaar for 3 herons or something.

Rark

Post by Rark » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:16 am

There was zing zone was there not? I'm fairly sure you can zing inside rockpen. I'd think as long as she isn't buffing 2 she could've taken down 1-2 trollocs with zing before running out, unless she was low sps? If she takes out Byrg, the only master, Kyr could probably have meleed the rest without taking much damage.

Even so I'd think chilling everyone in there would have been of more use than ice spiking, of course it only works if she is highlevel. But yeah was a long shot to win the fight.

edit: Just noticed zing stopped a little before trollocs hit, could maybe have tried to rezing.
Last edited by Rark on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cobaen

Post by Cobaen » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:19 am

3 herons for a dbelt? Man I thought I got a good deal at a shocker and 4 cuffs.. :( But this seemed like a pretty stupid deal to try lol. I was expecting more backup to come. It never showed, easy win and poor decision.

Venum

Post by Venum » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:29 am

I'm curious, Kyr, what was your db and abs in that kit?

Kyr

Post by Kyr » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:57 am

Something around 145 db 200 pb, 45% abs, I'd guess. Will try and look at a log tonight and see, if I remember.

cassidy

Post by cassidy » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:14 pm

the real problem here was not letting me in on your little plan! I was sitting 30seconds away, when i finally realized u were in there it took me just that to get there, by then the trolls were 1n rockpen and you guys dead.

Sephanie

Post by Sephanie » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:01 pm

zing ended the tic prior to the fight starting. if it was even possible to use there.

after the first couple weaves i realized my mistake and tried to get the chills off, however by that time they were already breaking my defense and weaving became impossible.

master absers then got on my dodge and it was over rapidly. oh also i was mid wound when the fight started.