Pk Today

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rig

Pk Today

Post by Rig » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:17 pm

Thanks for the pk today friends. Even though we had some LS spam spitting, yelling how much we suck, and spam quaffing their potions before they die, after having a ton of DS gear changing hands to LS. Christmas spirit 🥰🤙

Lord Pe

Re: Pk Today

Post by Lord Pe » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:29 pm

It's almost as cool as sitting at the tinker camp waiting on people to get their gifts. Also if you're referring to my quaffing of the one cider you guys definitely didn't earn, well. Get bent.

arston

Post by arston » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:29 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL one of the guys standing in front of santa claus all frickin day stopping all the newbies from getting their presents is talking about christmas spirit. thats hilarious

Rig

Post by Rig » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:41 pm

Uh, I wasn't doing that all day at all I've been in that zone 3x today, two of those to get myself the xmas qps on LS alts. Also, not sure why you thought it was a good idea to go there as a group 10 minutes after we had a DS group running around pking in that area. Kinda on you, not sure where this entitlement is coming from.

mordark

Post by mordark » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:45 pm

Oh there's some BIG feelings in here. To be expected from people spam yelling and spitting I guess. Also yea the 1 time I went in that zone was to hit your group lol Merry Crisis!

Rig

Post by Rig » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:48 pm

Yea, pretty toxic. I was being genuine in thanking people for pk today.

Jork

Post by Jork » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:54 pm

I believe they are speaking of Jork the Grinch, though the Grinch has only landed 1 of like 8 stabs today and the person didn't even die. Much to fear from the Grinch.

arston

Post by arston » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:48 pm

Rig wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:48 pm
Rig wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:17 pm
Even though we had some LS spam spitting, yelling how much we suck, and spam quaffing their potions before they die, after having a ton of DS gear changing hands to LS. Christmas spirit 🥰🤙
possibly genuine, but obviously backhanded compliment not actually thanking anyone

Also out of 8 hours i was on today there was 7 hours where some DS either pking in a group any person that went there, or hiding and stabbing anyone that came there. sorry if you took this personally, you all look the same to me. whatever part you participated in, feel good about how you ruined many peoples' christmas.

Rig

Post by Rig » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:59 pm

arston wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:48 pm
Even though we had some LS spam spitting, yelling how much we suck, and spam quaffing their potions before they die, after having a ton of DS gear changing hands to LS. Christmas spirit 🥰🤙
possibly genuine, but obviously backhanded compliment not actually thanking anyone

Also out of 8 hours i was on today there was 7 hours where some DS either pking in a group any person that went there, or hiding and stabbing anyone that came there. sorry if you took this personally, you all look the same to me. whatever part you participated in, feel good about how you ruined many peoples' christmas.
Nod, you’re right. I should just accept the super toxic and entitled behavior because I logged on the side that has a primary focus on killing other players, by default looking to ruin Christmas for many people.

Spam spitting/going off on them/other rude dung for logging on their DS alts is allowed. Sorry, Master Arston. I should have asked permission before I logged on DS.

Aside from my very obvious backhanded comments above just now, I really hope you lose the entitled and toxic attitude. Can’t wait for you to teach all of those newbies coming into the game before us big guys run them off.

arston

Post by arston » Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:20 am

Theres a difference between between logging on to kill people and from logging on to hound and harass people that are only there for a limited time special event, and then blocking them from being able to particpate. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

So just to be clear, its not entitled to force everyone to play the way you do, but it is entitled to have negative opinions on people who do?

Also I'll be the first to admit im hella toxic on here. I get triggered when people are trying to force people on how to play and it comes out in here, not in game.