Pk Today

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rig

Re: Pk Today

Post by Rig » Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:27 am

Yea. I was harassing people and keeping them from participating. Super crazy to victimize yourself and the rest of the people playing because all DS did was...wait for it...find humans and try to kill them ??? Then the DS were met with toxicity and shitty behavior ??? The gaslighting here is insane

arston

Post by arston » Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:44 am

I talked to someone that just logged on to get holiday thing, three hours later he still hadnt gotten it because DS were blocking it the whole time. Theres tons of zones to pk in other than just the one specific area that has a holiday event going on. Stabbing people while the mobol is running so they dont get holiday stuff, and coming in massive groups when that didnt work. Thats okay to you? but if someone doesnt like it then its not okay?

Rig

Post by Rig » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:00 am

Brother, I’m not the one sitting here telling people that they’re bad people, they shouldn’t play, spam spitting on them, quaffing potions while I’m dying to be a dick, or sitting here claiming we’re being harassed.

I also never said it wasn’t okay for people to be upset that they were attacked in the holiday zone. Nothing I said here is me dictating you or anyone else on how to play the game. Outside of me calling out your shitty behavior.

When you turn around and say that we’re harassing poor players and that we deserve the toxicity because we happened to be pking near a place that has a ton of humans, it’s pretty obvious that you’re victimizing yourself and others and just trying to gaslight everyone who bothered to log on DS who was around there today into feeling bad.

You and others went above and beyond against other players just playing the game because you didn’t like something, and then tried to turn it around and try to justify it being okay for yourselves to take those actions. That is entitlement, toxic, and gaslighting.

Lys

Post by Lys » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:19 am

Well I for one had fun!

arston

Post by arston » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:05 am

Rig wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:00 am
Brother, I’m not the one sitting here telling people that they’re bad people, they shouldn’t play, spam spitting on them, quaffing potions while I’m dying to be a dick, or sitting here claiming we’re being harassed.

I also never said it wasn’t okay for people to be upset that they were attacked in the holiday zone. Nothing I said here is me dictating you or anyone else on how to play the game. Outside of me calling out your shitty behavior.

When you turn around and say that we’re harassing poor players and that we deserve the toxicity because we happened to be pking near a place that has a ton of humans, it’s pretty obvious that you’re victimizing yourself and others and just trying to gaslight everyone who bothered to log on DS who was around there today into feeling bad.

You and others went above and beyond against other players just playing the game because you didn’t like something, and then tried to turn it around and try to justify it being okay for yourselves to take those actions. That is entitlement, toxic, and gaslighting.
yeah everyone just "happened" to be in the zone from noon till boot, without a break. people were actually looking for real pk despite instant fleeing when anyone fought back or trying to bring triple the numbers. Nobody was sitting in the room running stabs so that LS couldn't finish the mobol without being engaged or out of the room when it gave the rewards. Sure sounds good the way you say it. but yeah drinking their own vials and emoting you is way above and beyond that. ok.

Rig

Post by Rig » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:48 am

What? Nothing you said at all happened the way you *think* it happened. I don’t know how many times all of the DS hit inside Caemlyn/WB/TV today, but it was a ton. Pretty positive we also all died, multiple times. It was actually super fun. Crazy thought is how the quest zone just might be in between those three major hubs where most of the playerbase on LS usually is? Nobody was or is intentionally going there with the SINGULAR GOAL to stop you from getting the free rewards that make you feel accomplished.

I’m not going to argue with you anymore after this post anyway. Someone as delusional as you are being right now by going at such lengths to justify all of that is wild. Nobody forced you to do anything, pk happens in those zones constantly. Your inability to take any accountability and doubling down on being an asshole is astounding.

Elysia

Post by Elysia » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:16 am

Locking this.

1. Events like this are also intended to make pk happen.
2. It is kind of sucky that people feel the need to walk out on the gift giver in order to not get stabbed and then because of anti-spam abuse measures miss out on the present.
3. Most people are not newbies, I feel I keep seeing that argument flung about way too easily.