PK (Players Killing Players)

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Nunzio

Re: PK (Players Killing Players)

Post by Nunzio » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:15 am

I, being grouped with Draz on multiple occaisions, get the sense that he's concerned about getting people that aren't ready for it, killed. I agree with Draz above, I've learned loads being in a group with him and pking while in that group. If you're paying attention, you start getting the feel for strategy and what your role should be during pk. That's just a couple things. He's also super polite (probably more so than he needs to be) and makes you feel like you're an essential part of the team. It's true that I've noticed he starts questioning whether we should be that far north with a group like that, but I think it's more a product of consideration for the other people in the group rather than cowardice. It seems that when Draz feels he has a group up to it, he will take risks. Example:

We were doing DS city heads and knew that there were multiple DS on (at least two high-level). We still cautiously went about doing it and had a plan for each city head we were hitting. We finally mad it to RK and that's when pk really picked up. Amino made and appearance along with at least 3 others. Our group was low, DS was pretty high hps and Amino and (I think) one other were sitting in a door at a DL patty. Draz debated hitting and decided to go for it, even though we were low.

I don't think many people have said this before, so I just wanted to throw my two cents in there. We all have a skewed view of the situation, but I'm hoping this maybe helps bring a more balanced perspective.