One way to leave RK (apparently)

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Eldrenia

Re: One way to leave RK (apparently)

Post by Eldrenia » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:34 am

So there are a few arguments here that I want to address. It seems that people think this is to easy a farm for tps.
If this was such an easy farm, why are they not hit throughout high player number times? The only reasonable time to hit these mobs is when there is low resistance and multiple channelers are required to beat these smobs. These are NOT easy. We have it down because we have found a way that works, but it requires a gaidin and channies.

There is an argument that when a gank squad logs on we "run" away. Well fighting 4+ in keep with a group of 5-7 is not something that we are wanting to fight. Hence we hit keep when numbers are low...

The next argument is that if there are 1-4 players they get die. Well that is in our acceptable risk to pk with a group in keep. But we get to choose when we hit and when we leave.

The next one is that because we are hitting this pk is ruined. Well, numbers are at 1-0 when we decided to hit this. We never see 4 and think "this is a good time to go hit". Your pk wasnt happening in the first place? Do you expect us to sit on our thumbs while you 1v1 blight? How is that fair for our play time? I'm sorry you dont enjoy hitting these and you dont find the group pk fun, but I dont find sitting in TV waiting for you to call for heals in FD fun. I want to be active and have fun with the bond on my NEW AES SEDAI.

The argument that this is me just rushing to master and go on to do other things. How many alts does everyone on this game have? Why should I not have other alts after I hit my goals on my Sedai? And why are you presuming that I am not going to keep playing Eldrenia after I master?

isabel

Post by isabel » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:53 am

Eldrenia wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:34 am
The next one is that because we are hitting this pk is ruined. Well, numbers are at 1-0 when we decided to hit this. We never see 4 and think "this is a good time to go hit". Your pk wasnt happening in the first place? Do you expect us to sit on our thumbs while you 1v1 blight? How is that fair for our play time? I'm sorry you dont enjoy hitting these and you dont find the group pk fun, but I dont find sitting in TV waiting for you to call for heals in FD fun. I want to be active and have fun with the bond on my NEW AES SEDAI.
So literally there's nothing for you to do on the entire mud besides this? I guess iomm, jafar, falme head, the 100 other smobs, EB, heralds, and everything got boring or aren't enough that smobbing now has to be taken into the one active pk zone.

I keep saying this - you all think there is no DS on so it's okay to hit. There will never be the possibility of pk in our time zones, besides this thing of DS numbers hitting your groups because of this. It's lke you're saying - hey there's only a couple of plants here, so let me pile this place with cement - it's not like there's a garden here.

Anyway, clearly it's not getting through, and clearly the only way for pkers to get pk is to log on ds at that time. That's going to mean you'll all be off somewhere else in any case. Then we'll just be afk well or whatever? lol. This is a no win for everybody and I hope you realise it. But hey, by then maybe you'll all have had your fill of tps/qps/rares or whatever from these cityheads and have moved on to something else. At least it was fun for you!
Last edited by isabel on Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eldrenia

Post by Eldrenia » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:54 am

oops quoted instead of edit heheh

Eldrenia

Post by Eldrenia » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:56 am

isabel wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:53 am
Eldrenia wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:34 am
So literally there's nothing for you to do on the entire mud besides this? I guess iomm, jafar, falme head, the 100 other smobs, EB, heralds, and everything got boring or aren't enough that smobbing now has to be taken into the one active pk zone.

I keep saying this - you all think there is no DS on so it's okay to hit. There will never be the possibility of pk in our time zones, besides this thing of DS numbers hitting your groups because of this. It's lke you're saying - hey there's only a couple of plants here, so let me pile this place with cement - it's not like there's a garden here.

Anyway, clearly it's not getting through, and clearly the only way for pkers to get pk is to log on ds at that time. That's going to mean you'll all be off somewhere else in any case. Then we'll just be afk well or whatever? lol. This is a no win for everybody and I hope you realise it. But hey, by then maybe you'll all have had your fill of tps/qps/rares or whatever from these cityheads and have moved on to something else. At least it was fun for you!
This is not the only thing we do in the night. We have multiple things we do through out the evening and if there is pk we do that.

isabel

Post by isabel » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:01 am

Eldrenia wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:56 am
This is not the only thing we do in the night. We have multiple things we do through out the evening and if there is pk we do that.
Do you expect us to sit on our thumbs while you 1v1 blight? How is that fair for our play time? I'm sorry you dont enjoy hitting these and you dont find the group pk fun, but I dont find sitting in TV waiting for you to call for heals in FD fun.
See the contradiction?

arston

Post by arston » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:45 am

isabel wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:01 am
Eldrenia wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:56 am
Do you expect us to sit on our thumbs while you 1v1 blight? How is that fair for our play time? I'm sorry you dont enjoy hitting these and you dont find the group pk fun, but I dont find sitting in TV waiting for you to call for heals in FD fun.
See the contradiction?
the contradiction is that we somehow "ruined" your pk when there was either 0 or 1 ds on, and the only reason more logged on is because someone messaged them saying ls was hitting cityheads. Not seeing where you would get lots of fun pk if they wouldnt even be on unless we are hitting.

The contradiction is that we are somehow ruining all pk by being too overpowered to possibly be able to hit, and also by sucking in all the pk across the entire game. This one i dont understand at all, if we are so strong that theres nothing you can possibly do and you have no chance of winning, then why are you even pk'ing? We are not forcing anyone to be there, if you dont like fighting 1 vs 5, then literally just dont stand in the way of all 5. There is literally nothing stopping any ds player from ignoring us and going to find "real" or "fun" pk where both sides WANT to pk, but if you CHOOSE to go up against overwhelming forces then dont be upset when you get overwhelmed. I have no obligation to keep things fair or even in a pk that i did not ask for.

The same goes in reverse. If i see 4 defenders in a city, and we have 5 in our group, you can bet I'm not going to want to stick around, especially when all four of those people logged on within the last tic and are already grouped and in a defensive spot. All of the sudden because people are there I have to start pk'ing? I enjoy smobbing, im there to smob, I know that theres a really good chance that those cities are going to be defended and I will have to fight my way out or fight my way through, and I wont complain about that if it happens, but if its gonna be big long pk, i personally dont want anything to do with that and ill go back to smobbing. The idea that someone can come up and try to block what I'm doing, then complain that either I was too strong or I didnt stay and fight the way they want things to be done, is laughable to me. If you want to have even fights where people stick around, then you should go fight isabel or someone who WANTS to fight you, in another zone. theres literally hundreds of other zones on this mudd.