Sigh...

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
aloysius
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Sigh...

Post by aloysius » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:39 pm

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > not
l
dia hYour heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > rsIn Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

e* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
whoA warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

i* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > s slag
Slag the Boarheaded Trolloc is a level 38 trolloc.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > wh
l
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - In Front of the Castle

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Reck* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
l [kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Healthy > reck
You do not see that here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Healthy > l
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Healthy > h
*Reck* leaves west.

.* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > dark
lYou do not see that here.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Healthy > l h.dark

Constantine dies...

Reck is in excellent condition.

*Reck* is using:
<worn on head> a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth
<worn around neck> a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle
<worn around neck> a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle
<worn about body> a pelt of black wolfskin matted with blood
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield (used)
<wielded> a curved clear dagger
<worn on legs> a set of loose cloth breeches
<worn on feet> a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Healthy >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Healthy > br
l
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Healthy > In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Healthy > b
[bash ]


*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

- = + * * + = - - =
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
As *Reck* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Healthy > b

*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Healthy >
*Reck* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

s* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > t
j
You are already standing.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > b
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Reck* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > sca
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

n* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Healthy > w

You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Healthy > b* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Healthy >
[bash ]

- = + * *
Reck assumes an offensive striking posture.

+ =
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

- - =
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Scratched > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - In Front of the Castle

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Scratched >
You slash *Reck*'s right foot into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Scratched >
You slash *Reck*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > b
[bash ]

- = + * * +
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

= - - =
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt >
*Slag* leaves east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt >
You slash *Reck*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > l
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Slag* is standing here.
*Reck* is sitting here
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > nic
lYou snicker softly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt >
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt >
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Reck* is sitting here
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > b
[bash ]

- = + *
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* + = -
*Reck* grins evilly.

- =
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > w
You slash *Reck*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

h
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - In Front of the Castle

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > l reck

Constantine dies...

Reck has quite a few wounds.

*Reck* is using:
<worn on head> a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth
<worn around neck> a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle
<worn around neck> a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle
<worn about body> a pelt of black wolfskin matted with blood
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield (used)
<wielded> a curved clear dagger
<worn on legs> a set of loose cloth breeches
<worn on feet> a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
*Slag* clumsily approaches a warhorse, broadcasting his intentions.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
A warhorse tries to hit Slag, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > l

*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > sIn Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Slag* is here, fighting a warhorse.
*Reck* is here, fighting YOU!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, fighting Slag.

i* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > gh
You sigh.
*Reck* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A warhorse tries to hit Slag, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
b
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Slag*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Healthy - Slag: Healthy > [bash ]

- = + * *
A warhorse tries to hit Slag, but he parries successfully.
*Slag* pierces a warhorse's body very hard.
*Reck* snickers softly.

+ = -
*Slag* panics, and attempts to flee!

- =
As *Slag* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Scratched - Slag: Healthy >
A warhorse tries to hit Slag, but he deflects the blow.
*Slag* pierces a warhorse's body very hard.

*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a warhorse: Hurt - Slag: Healthy > j
b
[kill h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Hurt - Slag: Healthy > [bash ]

- = + *
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A warhorse tries to hit Slag, but he parries successfully.
*Slag* pierces a warhorse's right arm very hard.

* + = - - =
Your bash at *Slag* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Hurt - Slag: Scratched > br
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Slag*'s body hard.
A warhorse tries to hit Slag, but he deflects the blow.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Hurt - Slag: Scratched > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Hurt - Slag: Scratched > l slag

Slag has a few scratches.

*Slag* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a startling amethyst necklace
<worn around neck> a necklace of dark ivy
<worn about body> a dark, hooded cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of steel-backed gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a curved clear dagger
<worn on legs> a pair of silken hose
<worn on feet> a pair of thin metal boots (used)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Hurt - Slag: Scratched >
Reck assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Hurt - Slag: Scratched >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Slag*'s body hard.
A warhorse tries to hit Slag, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Hurt - Slag: Scratched > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Hurt - Slag: Scratched >
*Reck* looks at *Slag*.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Hurt - Slag: Scratched > b

*Slag* sniffs sadly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Hurt - Slag: Scratched > [bash ]

- =
*Reck* pierces your left leg.
Slag swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.
*Slag* pierces a warhorse's body extremely hard.

+ * * + = - - =
Your bash at *Slag* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Wounded - Slag: Hurt >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Slag*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
A warhorse hits Slag's head hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Wounded - Slag: Hurt > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - In Front of the Castle

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Wounded - Slag: Hurt >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Slag*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
A warhorse barely tickles Slag's body with his hit.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Wounded - Slag: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Wounded - Slag: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Wounded - Slag: Wounded > b
*Slag* panics, and attempts to flee!


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a warhorse: Wounded - Slag: Wounded >
*Slag* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* pierces your right arm.
[bash ]

l-
= Cancelled.
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Reck* is here, fighting YOU!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > l
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Reck* is here, fighting YOU!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > l
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Reck* is here, fighting YOU!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > l
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Reck* is here, fighting YOU!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > b
[bash ]

- = + *
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* + = - - =
As *Reck* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > l

*Reck* pierces your head.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Reck* is here, fighting YOU!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > b
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
[bash ]

- = + * * + =
Reck assumes an offensive striking posture.

- -
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > stat
You are a 428 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 8 inches, and you weigh 169.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.2 lbs and wearing 52.9 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 174, Dodging bonus: 86, Parrying bonus: 144
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 80 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > l
br
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Reck* is sitting here
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Hurt > You slash *Reck*'s left arm extremely hard.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - In Front of the Castle

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
*Revan* has arrived from the east.
An ankle-biter has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
You slash *Reck*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
*Revan* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > l
l re*Reck* pierces your right arm hard.
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
*Revan* is here, fighting YOU!
*Reck* is here, fighting YOU!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > van
ch

Revan is in excellent condition.

*Revan* is using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn about body> a dark, hooded cloak
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a pair of metal half-gauntlets
<wielded> a heavy axe with a dark, serrated blade
<worn on legs> a set of oiled chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

f* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

w* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Overlooking the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
You notice a jade carving of an old man is hidden here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > ot
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
w
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
*Revan* is standing here.
*Reck* is standing here.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
*Revan* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > f
s You panic and attempt to flee!


w
*Revan* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Nyven* is standing here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
*Revan* is standing here.
*Reck* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > k
k
k
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > k
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > k
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > k
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > k
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

k* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > k
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

k* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

n* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > ot[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

k* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > b
[bash ]

- =
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

+ * * + = - - =
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
You slash *Reck*'s body into bloody fragments!

b* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > r
l
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > The Bridge
At this point a huge suspension bridge stretches across the vastness of the
ravine. The bridge has become rotten with age but still seems useable. The
sound of a raging river can be heard from the depths of the canyon below.
To the north a monstrous waterfall can be seen plummeting to the depths of
the canyon. The waterfall has formed a stair-like ridge where the water has
eroded the rock face of one of the cliffs. The bridge continues towards a
castle to the east and through the mountains to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
*Nyven* is standing here.
*Reck* is sitting here
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > alias m kill reck
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
Ok.

l* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Reck: Wounded > nyven
b

Nyven is in excellent condition.

*Nyven* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a thick helmet of supple leather
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a bright red robe
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a curved clear dagger
<worn on legs> a set of darkly dyed leather leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Reck: Wounded >
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Reck: Wounded >
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Reck: Wounded > g
*Reck* leaves west.

ro* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > an
j
You groan loudly.

b* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
staThe Bridge
At this point a huge suspension bridge stretches across the vastness of the
ravine. The bridge has become rotten with age but still seems useable. The
sound of a raging river can be heard from the depths of the canyon below.
To the north a monstrous waterfall can be seen plummeting to the depths of
the canyon. The waterfall has formed a stair-like ridge where the water has
eroded the rock face of one of the cliffs. The bridge continues towards a
castle to the east and through the mountains to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
*Reck* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

t
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You are a 428 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 8 inches, and you weigh 169.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.2 lbs and wearing 52.9 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 174, Dodging bonus: 86, Parrying bonus: 144
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 80 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
b
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]

- = + *
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* + =
*Reck* leaves west.

- j
-b
Cancelled.
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
scaThe Bridge
At this point a huge suspension bridge stretches across the vastness of the
ravine. The bridge has become rotten with age but still seems useable. The
sound of a raging river can be heard from the depths of the canyon below.
To the north a monstrous waterfall can be seen plummeting to the depths of
the canyon. The waterfall has formed a stair-like ridge where the water has
eroded the rock face of one of the cliffs. The bridge continues towards a
castle to the east and through the mountains to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n * R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > scan e

l* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
wThe Bridge
At this point a huge suspension bridge stretches across the vastness of the
ravine. The bridge has become rotten with age but still seems useable. The
sound of a raging river can be heard from the depths of the canyon below.
To the north a monstrous waterfall can be seen plummeting to the depths of
the canyon. The waterfall has formed a stair-like ridge where the water has
eroded the rock face of one of the cliffs. The bridge continues towards a
castle to the east and through the mountains to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
*Reck* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
wNear a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
whPath to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the east.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - Path to the Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > not
w
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

w* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
w
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > sAlas, you cannot go that way...


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
s
Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

w* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > h
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > ch
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > k
di[kill dark]
They aren't here.

a* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > horse
wh
A warhorse has some small wounds and bruises.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > k[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l[kill dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
sThe Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

c* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > an n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
*Reck* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
b[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

r
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > b
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]

- =
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

+ * * + =
*Reck* leaves west.

- - =
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > j
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > l
b
The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]

- = +
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* * +
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

= - - =
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded >
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded >
*Reck* leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > l
The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > j
b
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

l* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
s
The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > j
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Reck* is standing here.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A rat has arrived from the north.

b* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > *Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A hideous trolloc joins Reck's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
[bash ]

- =ch
+f
* Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > br
l
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
The waste of the Blight surrounds you. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of spring,
pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch them. The
air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult to avoid
gagging when you breathe.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > stat
l
You are a 428 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 8 inches, and you weigh 169.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.2 lbs and wearing 52.9 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 174, Dodging bonus: 86, Parrying bonus: 144
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 80 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
The waste of the Blight surrounds you. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of spring,
pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch them. The
air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult to avoid
gagging when you breathe.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Reck* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > j
b
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Nyven*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nyven: Healthy > [bash ]

- = + * * + = -
*Nyven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

- =
Your bash at *Nyven* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nyven: Scratched > l nyven

*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nyven: Scratched >
Nyven has a few scratches.

*Nyven* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a thick helmet of supple leather
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a bright red robe
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a curved clear dagger
<worn on legs> a set of darkly dyed leather leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nyven: Scratched >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Reck* pierces your left arm hard.
You slash *Nyven*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Reck assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Scratched >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Nyven*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Scratched > b
[bash ]

- = + * * +
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Nyven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

= - - =
Your bash at *Nyven* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Nyven*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt > wh
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt >
*Reck* pierces your body hard.
You slash *Nyven*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt > b
[bash ]

- =
*Reck* pierces your left leg hard.
*Nyven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

+ * * + = - - =
Your bash at *Nyven* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Nyven*'s right leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Nyven*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Wounded > b
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Nyven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Nyven*, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]


*Nyven* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Nyven* leaves south.

= + * * + = - -
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > groan
b
You groan loudly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]

- =
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

+ * * + = - - =
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
You slash *Reck*'s right leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > l
bThe Blight
The waste of the Blight surrounds you. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of spring,
pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch them. The
air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult to avoid
gagging when you breathe.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
*Reck* is sitting here
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

r
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
You slash *Reck*'s left leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > b
*Reck* smirks.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
*Reck* shrugs helplessly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
[bash ]

- = +
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* * + = - -
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
As *Reck* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > l
b

*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > The Blight
The waste of the Blight surrounds you. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of spring,
pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch them. The
air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult to avoid
gagging when you breathe.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
*Reck* is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]


*Reck* leaves east.
*Reck* has arrived from the east.

- = + * * + = - - =
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
You slash *Reck*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > b

*Reck* grins evilly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]

- = +
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* * + = -
*Reck* leaves west.

- =
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
b
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
[bash ]

- = +
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* * +
*Reck* leaves west.

= - - =
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > l
jThe Blight
The waste of the Blight surrounds you. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of spring,
pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch them. The
air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult to avoid
gagging when you breathe.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > b
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
The Blight
The waste of the Blight surrounds you. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of spring,
pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch them. The
air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult to avoid
gagging when you breathe.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
The Blight
The waste of the Blight surrounds you. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of spring,
pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch them. The
air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult to avoid
gagging when you breathe.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
The Blight
The waste of the Blight surrounds you. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of spring,
pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch them. The
air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult to avoid
gagging when you breathe.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
The Blight
The waste of the Blight surrounds you. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of spring,
pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch them. The
air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult to avoid
gagging when you breathe.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
The Blight
The waste of the Blight surrounds you. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of spring,
pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch them. The
air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult to avoid
gagging when you breathe.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
The Blight
There are still some trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You recognize there is a force at work which doesn't kill but rather
twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
The Blight
There are still some trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You recognize there is a force at work which doesn't kill but rather
twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
whThe Blight
There are still some trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You recognize there is a force at work which doesn't kill but rather
twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Reck* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
br
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

b* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]


*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

- = + *
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* + = - - =
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > b
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Reck*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
[bash ]

- = +
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* * + = -
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

- =
As *Reck* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Reck assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > st

*Reck* leaves west.

j* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
You stand up.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

b* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
[bash ]

- = + *
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* + =
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

- - =
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered > wh
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered > br
*Reck* leaves west.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
b
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered > [bash ]

- = + *
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* + = -
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

- =
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered >
You slash *Reck*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered >
*Reck* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > alias rs rem shield
j
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The sun rises.
Ok.

b* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Nyven*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt > [bash ]

a-l ia=s + w *s we ar*
*Nyven* panics, and attempts to flee!

sh+
*Nyven* leaves north.

ie l= d- -
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
You must remove an old alias first.

b
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Nyven*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt > [bash ]

- = +
*Nyven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Nyven* panics, and attempts to flee!

* +
*Nyven* leaves west.

= -j
- bCancelled.
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered >
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]

- =
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* ali a*s + -= -w e ar s-hie l=
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered > d
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered > alias - rem
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered > s
*Reck* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > =ove shield
j
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Nyven*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt >
*Nyven* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt > ali
You try to slash *Nyven*, but he parries successfully.

as* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt > h w
*Nyven* leaves north.

ae* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > r shield

*Slag* clumsily approaches you with a curved clear dagger, but you fend off the attack.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Scratched > j
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Scratched > [kill h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Scratched > b
[bash ]

- = + * * + = - - =
You slash *Slag*'s left leg extremely hard.
As *Slag* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Nyven* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > st
j
b
*Slag* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Slag* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Hurt > [kill h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Hurt > [bash ]

- = + * * + = -
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Slag* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Slag* panics, and attempts to flee!

- =
Your bash at *Slag* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Hurt > br
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
*Nyven* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Nyven* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Hurt > l
You slash *Slag*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
The Blight
There are still some trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You recognize there is a force at work which doesn't kill but rather
twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
*Reck* is standing here.
*Slag* is sitting here
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Hurt > j
b
[kill h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Hurt > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Hurt >
You slash *Slag*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Wounded >
*Slag* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Wounded >
*Slag* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
b[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Nyven*, but he deflects the blow.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Scratched >
*Nyven* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Nyven*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Scratched > [bash ]

- =
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

+ *
*Nyven* panics, and attempts to flee!

* + = - -
*Nyven* leaves north.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
b
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Slag*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Wounded > [bash ]

- =
*Slag* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

+
*Slag* panics, and attempts to flee!

* * + =
*Slag* leaves north.

- j
- b=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Nyven*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Scratched > [bash ]

- = + * * + = - - =
*Nyven* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Nyven*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Nyven* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Scratched >
You slash *Nyven*'s left arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt >
*Nyven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Nyven*'s body hard.
*Nyven* panics, and attempts to flee!

b* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nyven: Hurt >
[bash ]

- = + *
*Nyven* leaves north.


*Nyven* has arrived from the north.

* + = -
The day has begun.
You feel parched from the hot weather.

- =
Your bash at *Nyven* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Nyven: Hurt > l
The Blight
There are still some trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You recognize there is a force at work which doesn't kill but rather
twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
*Nyven* is sitting here
*Reck* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Nyven: Hurt > rem ligh
You slash *Nyven*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

t* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Nyven: Hurt >
You stop using a mirrored lantern.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Nyven: Hurt > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Nyven: Hurt >
You slash *Nyven*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Nyven: Wounded > b
[bash ]


*Nyven* panics, and attempts to flee!

- = + *
*Nyven* leaves west.

* +j
=b
- Cancelled.
[kill h.dark]
You slash *Slag*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Wounded > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
[bash ]

- = +
*Slag* panics, and attempts to flee!

* *
*Slag* leaves west.

+ =j
b
Cancelled.
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered > [bash ]

- = + * * + =
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

- - =
As *Reck* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered >
*Reck* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
b
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
*Slag* pierces your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered > [bash ]


*Slag* pierces your body hard.

- = + *
*Slag* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Slag* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

+ = - - =
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered >
*Slag* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered > br
*Slag* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered >
*Reck* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Wounded > b
You try to slash *Slag*, but he parries successfully.
*Slag* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
[bash ]

- = + *
*Slag* panics, and attempts to flee!

* +j
= -
*Slag* leaves west.

Cancelled.
[kill h.dark]
You slash *Slag*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Slag* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Slag*, but he parries successfully.
*Slag* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Wounded > b
[bash ]

- = + *
*Slag* panics, and attempts to flee!

* + = - - =
Your bash at *Slag* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Wounded >
You slash *Slag*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Wounded >
You slash *Slag*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Slag: Wounded >
*Slag* leaves north.

b* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[bash ]
Bash who?

j* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
b
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]

- = + *
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* + = - - =
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered >
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered > l
The Blight
There are still some trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You recognize there is a force at work which doesn't kill but rather
twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
*Reck* is sitting here
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Reck: Battered >
*Reck* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
The Blight
There are still some trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You recognize there is a force at work which doesn't kill but rather
twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > sca
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

n* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
The Blight
There are still some trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You recognize there is a force at work which doesn't kill but rather
twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
The Blight
There are still some trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You recognize there is a force at work which doesn't kill but rather
twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A rat has arrived from the east.

k* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > il ghar
You slash a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right leg hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched > l
The Blight
The torn trees and shrubs of the Blight spread away here, and the ground is
extremely worn with travel. That the Blight has not swallowed this path
entirely is testimony to the frequent travel that must come this way, no doubt
groups of Trollocs as no human could live in these conditions.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right leg very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched > l
The Blight
The torn trees and shrubs of the Blight spread away here, and the ground is
extremely worn with travel. That the Blight has not swallowed this path
entirely is testimony to the frequent travel that must come this way, no doubt
groups of Trollocs as no human could live in these conditions.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
*Reck* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

s* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched > can e
l

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched > The Blight
The torn trees and shrubs of the Blight spread away here, and the ground is
extremely worn with travel. That the Blight has not swallowed this path
entirely is testimony to the frequent travel that must come this way, no doubt
groups of Trollocs as no human could live in these conditions.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
*Reck* is here, fighting YOU!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt > b
[bash ]

- = +
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* * +
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

= - - =
Your bash at a Ghar'ghael trolloc sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slash a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left hand hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Reck* frolics about merrily.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded > l
The Blight
The torn trees and shrubs of the Blight spread away here, and the ground is
extremely worn with travel. That the Blight has not swallowed this path
entirely is testimony to the frequent travel that must come this way, no doubt
groups of Trollocs as no human could live in these conditions.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
*Reck* is here, fighting YOU!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is sitting here

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded > sh
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!

r* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded > ug
You shrug.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded > b
[bash ]

- =
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

+ * * + = - - =
Your bash at a Ghar'ghael trolloc sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Battered > b
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Battered > b
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You slash a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body extremely hard.
[bash ]

- = + *
*Byrg* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

*
*Byrg* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

+ = - -
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
*Byrg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

=
Your bash at a Ghar'ghael trolloc sends him sprawling!
*Byrg* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Battered > l gh
l bYou do not see that here.

y* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Battered > rg
ch
fPeople are stupid.
Shaidar Haran hisses 'The dark one is a bit of a dick.'
Draz bellows 'apparently they tapped gimme a sec' - yep, that about sums it up.

Byrg is in excellent condition.

*Byrg* is using:
<held> a chocolate chip cookie
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> an inky black cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a gleaming black longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots


* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Battered > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slash a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body extremely hard.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Battered > n You panic and attempt to flee!

ot
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
wYou stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Reck* is standing here.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > di
*Byrg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

a h* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > o
*Byrg* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

rs* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
k
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

k* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

k* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
*Byrg* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Healthy > * R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Healthy > b
[bash ]

-a lai=s m+ *ki ll *b y+r =g - - =
Your bash at *Byrg* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
whArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > l
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > You slash *Byrg*'s body.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
*Byrg* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > alias m kill byrg
Ok.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Byrg*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > b
Reck assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > ash

*Byrg* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > -
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

= + *
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* + = - -
You dodge a bash from *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Byrg* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > wh
*Reck* pierces your left foot.
You slash *Byrg*'s right leg hard.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > l in pack
backpack (used) :
a mirrored lantern
a cup of thick syrup
[3] a thin vial of yellow fluid
a bubbling draught
[2] a package of iron rations

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Byrg*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > b
[bash ]

- =
You dodge a bash from *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!

+ * *
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You cough and shiver.

+ = - - =
Your bash at *Byrg* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Byrg*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > ch
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
*Reck* pierces your right arm.
You slash *Byrg*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
*Byrg* slashes your left leg hard.
*Reck* pierces your body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > b
*Byrg* slashes your body hard.
*Reck* barely pierces your body.


* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > *Byrg* slashes your left leg hard.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Byrg*'s left hand.
[bash ]

- = + * * + = - -
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Byrg* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
*Reck* pierces your body.
You slash *Byrg*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
*Reck* pierces your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
*Reck* pierces your right leg.
You slash *Byrg*'s head hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded >
*Byrg* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > b
[bash ]

- = + *
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

g e*t +
*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > syrup p
*Byrg* looks at you.

a* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > ck
qu
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Byrg* slashes your body hard.
*Reck* pierces your left leg hard.
You cough and shiver.
*Byrg* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!

af* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > f syr
*Byrg* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!

u* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > p
sigh

*Byrg* slashes your body very hard.
*Reck* pierces your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > You get a cup of thick syrup from a backpack.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > You quaff a cup of thick syrup which dissolves.
You feel the toxins in your blood beginning to fade.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > You sigh.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > f
s
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > sThe Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
wThe Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
sThe Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > stThe Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

a* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > t
s
sYou are a 428 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 8 inches, and you weigh 169.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.6 lbs and wearing 52.4 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 152, Dodging bonus: 86, Parrying bonus: 178
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 80 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- CURE POISON
- NO QUIT


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > sThe Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > sThe Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You slash the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...

o R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > li
l
[hold light]
You hold a mirrored lantern above your head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
w
A Potato Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A potato is here. [3]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
diaWalking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

h* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > orsThe Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > notA warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is tiring.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > l
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A bird call can be heard nearby.
Najdeer the Highpriest bellows 'Xc Kpi\Z Za B_tBx csz? AGTo [email protected]'
Najdeer the Highpriest bellows 'Rt[Js[L siu RjyD Me sGlw'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > j
l[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > l
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > l
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > l
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
*Reck* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > j
br
b[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]

- = + *
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Reck* leaves east.

+ =
*Byrg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Byrg* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

- =
As *Reck* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Byrg* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Byrg* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > st
ch
f
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

n* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > ot
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > k
bA raven leaves north.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

r* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kBy the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
*Byrg* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > l
[kill dark]
You slash *Byrg*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A large stone well is here.
*Byrg* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit Reck, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You slash *Byrg*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > [bash ]

- = + * * + = -
The ancient tree tries to hit Reck, but he deflects the blow.
*Reck* pierces the ancient tree's roots extremely hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit Reck, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > b

The ancient tree tries to hit Reck, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* pierces the ancient tree's branch extremely hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit Reck, but he deflects the blow.
*Byrg* slashes your left leg very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
*Reck* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
The ancient tree tickles Byrg's left foot with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
The ancient tree barely tickles Byrg's right leg with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Byrg's body with its hit.
*Byrg* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded >
*Reck* pierces your body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > [bash ]

- = + * * + = -
*Reck* pierces your body.
The ancient tree barely tickles Byrg's left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Byrg's left leg.

- =
As *Byrg* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded >
*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > ch
b

*Reck* pierces your left arm hard.
The ancient tree barely tickles Byrg's body with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Byrg's body with its hit.
*Byrg* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > [bash ]

- = +
*Byrg* hisses 'dieeeee'

*
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tickles Byrg's left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Byrg's body with its hit.
*Byrg* slashes your body hard.

* + = - - =
Your bash at *Byrg* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tickles Byrg's head with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Byrg's right leg.
You slash *Byrg*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded >
*Reck* nods in agreement.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree barely tickles Byrg's body with its hit.
The ancient tree hits Byrg's left arm.
You slash *Byrg*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > b
[bash ]

- =
*Reck* pierces your left arm hard.
The ancient tree tickles Byrg's left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Byrg's right arm with its hit.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

+
Reck assumes an offensive striking posture.

* * + = -
*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > b

*Reck* pierces your body very hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
The ancient tree barely tickles Byrg's body with its hit.
The ancient tree hits Byrg's left arm.
*Byrg* gazes deeply at the ancient tree...
The ancient tree looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Byrg* slashes your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > s
k
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Reck* is standing here.
*Byrg* is here, fighting the ancient tree, riding a shadow stallion.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Byrg.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Byrg.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]

-
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Byrg* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

+
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Reck swiftly dodges the ancient tree's attempt to hit him.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* f * + = -
*Byrg* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >

The ancient tree tickles Reck's left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree hits Reck's body.
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
A cringing trolloc whelp has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > e
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > w
w
w
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

dia horse

You flee head over heels.
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k
n[kill dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

ot* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

b* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
[bash ]


*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree barely tickles Reck's body with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

-
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

= + * * + = -
*Reck* leaves north.
*Reck* has arrived from the north.


*Byrg* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

f=
The ancient tree tickles Byrg's body with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree tickles Byrg's body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Byrg's body with its hit.
You slash *Byrg*'s body.
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
As *someone* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded >

*Reck* pierces your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
The ancient tree barely tickles Byrg's body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Byrg's left leg.
Reck assumes an offensive striking posture.

You flee head over heels.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Byrg* is here, fighting the ancient tree, riding a shadow stallion.
*Reck* is standing here.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Byrg.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Byrg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
You dodge a bash from *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

w
You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > w
nThe Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.

to* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
s
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > A Small Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > s
s
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > sA Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > tat
s
You are a 428 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 8 inches, and you weigh 169.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.2 lbs and wearing 52.8 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 152, Dodging bonus: 86, Parrying bonus: 178
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 80 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- CURE POISON
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > sBend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > s
By the Large Stone
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > s
The Thin Forest
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

s* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Moldy Earth
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

s* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
dRotten Ground
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

i* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > a Sinister Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > horse
s
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Withering Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
sRotten Ground
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > s
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > s
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > e
s
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

d* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > iDark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a tree leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

a* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > horse
notA warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is tiring.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
Dark Forest
In every direction there are trees, and more trees. They are so densely packed
that it is difficult to move through them. It is impossible to walk in a
straight line at all, and it would be quite easy to become discombobulated and
lost very quickly. It is impossible to see the sky through the branches above.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a tree leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > wh
l
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - Dark Forest

d* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > iDark Forest
In every direction there are trees, and more trees. They are so densely packed
that it is difficult to move through them. It is impossible to walk in a
straight line at all, and it would be quite easy to become discombobulated and
lost very quickly. It is impossible to see the sky through the branches above.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a tree leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

a * R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > horse
l
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is tiring.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Dark Forest
In every direction there are trees, and more trees. They are so densely packed
that it is difficult to move through them. It is impossible to walk in a
straight line at all, and it would be quite easy to become discombobulated and
lost very quickly. It is impossible to see the sky through the branches above.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a tree leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > e
sDark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a tree leaving south.
There are some tracks of a tree leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sCreepy Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a tree leaving east.
There are some tracks of a tree leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > wDense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k
l
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > cThick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > dia[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

h* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > orse
stat
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is tiring.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k
You are a 428 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 8 inches, and you weigh 169.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.2 lbs and wearing 52.8 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 152, Dodging bonus: 86, Parrying bonus: 178
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 80 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- CURE POISON
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc
You have 81(362) hit and 153(157) movement points.
You have scored 106730227 experience points and 457 quest points.
You need 1769773 exp to level and 543 qp to rank.
You have amassed 21 Turn points to date.
You have played 14 days and 13 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Aloysius the Veteran Gaidin [Gaidin 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > l
Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > wh
k[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - Thick Forest


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > l
Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

k* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > l
Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

k* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > h
l[waer shield]
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > alias h dia h.dark
h
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [dia h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > l
h
Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > h[dia h.dark]
No-one by that name here.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [dia h.dark]
No-one by that name here.
*Byrg* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Byrg* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k
l
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k
k
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k
Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k
k[kill dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k[kill dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > l
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k
Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k[kill dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k[kill dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
l[kill dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k
Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
*Byrg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > k

*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded >
You slash *Byrg*'s body.
The ancient tree tickles Byrg's left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > f
w
k
You panic and attempt to flee!

b

You dodge a bash from *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!

You flee head over heels.
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

e* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
e
kDark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > bThick Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Byrg* is here, fighting the ancient tree, riding a shadow stallion.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Byrg.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Byrg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[kill dark]
You slash *Byrg*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the ancient tree: Healthy - Byrg: Battered > [bash ]

- = + * * +
*Byrg* slashes the ancient tree's branch into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles Byrg's left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Byrg's right hand with its hit.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

= -
*Byrg* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

-k
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

w* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
k
bDark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A wild boar runs through the forest.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
You slash *Byrg*'s body hard.
Byrg assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered > [bash ]
*Byrg* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!


*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

- = + *al ias m* k+
*Byrg* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!

il l= b-y r g- =
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Byrg*'s body hard.
As *Byrg* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Byrg assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >
stat
b
You slash *Byrg*'s body.
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered > You are a 428 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 8 inches, and you weigh 169.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.2 lbs and wearing 52.8 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 152, Dodging bonus: 86, Parrying bonus: 178
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 80 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- POISON
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered > [bash ]

-
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

= +
*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Byrg* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!
*Byrg* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >
Reck assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >
*Byrg* slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > s
nDark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

ot* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > e
sDark Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Reck* is standing here.
A raven is here, watching.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > A Twist in the Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > s
sPath through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
The lone wolf is here, fighting a cringing trolloc whelp.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

s* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > s
sA Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sA Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sA Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > n
k
sA Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

c* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > nYou have 64(362) hit and 154(157) movement points.
You have scored 106734838 experience points and 457 quest points.
You need 1765162 exp to level and 543 qp to rank.
You have amassed 21 Turn points to date.
You have played 14 days and 13 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Aloysius the Veteran Gaidin [Gaidin 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

ot* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

*Byrg* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kYou start paying increased attention to your surroundings.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
You slash *Byrg*'s left leg hard.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered > [bash ]


*Byrg* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A soldier joins your fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!

- = + *
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* +
*Byrg* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

= - -
*Byrg* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

=
Your bash at *Byrg* sends him sprawling!
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered > l
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The dirt path through the forest takes a bend to the east here, curving its way
around a rather large tree. Shrubs grow thickly in the space left by the giant
trees, and lightly line the path through the forest. Small rocks are littered
about the path, making the ground very uneven.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
*Byrg* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Reck* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >
A soldier joins your fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran scythes Byrg's right arm hard.
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Byrg* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
A soldier joins your fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You cough and shiver.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Wounded > b
[bash ]

- = +
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Reck, but he parries successfully.
A soldier tries to scythe Reck, but he parries successfully.
A soldier tries to scythe Reck, but he dodges the attack.
Reck swiftly dodges a soldier's attempt to scythe him.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* * + = - -
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
As *Reck* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Byrg* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Wounded >
*Byrg* slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Reck, but he dodges the attack.
A soldier tries to scythe Reck, but he parries successfully.
A soldier tries to scythe Reck, but he parries successfully.
A soldier tries to scythe Reck, but he deflects the blow.


*Reck* leaves north.


You flee head over heels.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > n

The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Reck, but he parries successfully.
*Byrg* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > sc
You have 50(362) hit and 151(157) movement points.
You have scored 106735846 experience points and 457 quest points.
You need 1764154 exp to level and 543 qp to rank.
You have amassed 21 Turn points to date.
You have played 14 days and 13 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Aloysius the Veteran Gaidin [Gaidin 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
j
b
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Reck.
*Byrg* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill h.dark]
You slash *Byrg*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Byrg: Battered > [bash ]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >
You slash *Byrg*'s body hard.
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
*Reck* pierces the grizzled veteran's body hard.
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Reck, but he deflects the blow.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Byrg: Battered > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

j

*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Byrg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the west.
A soldier has arrived from the west.
A soldier has arrived from the west.
A soldier has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >
A soldier joins your fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!

f* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >

The grizzled veteran barely scythes Byrg's right arm.
A soldier scythes Byrg's head.
A soldier scythes Byrg's body.
A soldier scythes Byrg's head.
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Byrg: Beaten >
*Byrg* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Byrg: Beaten >
Byrg assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Byrg: Beaten > [kill h.dark]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Byrg: Beaten > You panic and attempt to flee!


*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The grizzled veteran barely scythes Byrg's right leg.
A soldier tickles Byrg's right foot with his scythe.
A soldier scythes Byrg's body.
A soldier scythes Byrg's right arm.

m
You flee head over heels.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
[kill byrg]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Byrg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Reck* leaves east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the west.
A soldier has arrived from the west.
A soldier has arrived from the west.
A soldier has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Byrg: Beaten > e
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Byrg* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Byrg: Beaten > You mount an attack against *Byrg*, but weak nerves get the better of you.
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A spotted jaguar barely tickles Byrg's left arm with his hit.
The grizzled veteran barely scythes Byrg's body.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

m
m
You flee head over heels.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill byrg]
They aren't here.

s* R HP:Critical MV:Full > c[kill byrg]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
j
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You cough and shiver.
You have 48(362) hit and 148(157) movement points.
You have scored 106734900 experience points and 457 quest points.
You need 1765100 exp to level and 543 qp to rank.
You have amassed 21 Turn points to date.
You have played 14 days and 13 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Aloysius the Veteran Gaidin [Gaidin 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill h.dark]
They aren't here.
*Byrg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Byrg* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > j
e[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Critical MV:Full > j
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

b* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > jForested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

e* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
j
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > b
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

e* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > tat
nYou are a 428 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 8 inches, and you weigh 169.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.2 lbs and wearing 52.8 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 152, Dodging bonus: 86, Parrying bonus: 178
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 80 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- POISON
- FEAR
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

o* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > t
e
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Reck* is here, fighting the large wolf.
The large wolf is here, fighting Reck.

k* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >

*Reck* leaves east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > b
[bash ]

- =
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
The large wolf tries to hit Reck, but he dodges the attack.

+ * * + = - - b=
As *Reck* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > r

Reck swiftly dodges the large wolf's attempt to hit him.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > b
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]


The large wolf tries to hit Reck, but he dodges the attack.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

- = + * * + = - - =
The large wolf tries to hit Reck, but he dodges the attack.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - A Forested Path Through the Borderlands

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded >
The large wolf hits Reck's body hard.
You slash *Reck*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded >
The large wolf hits Reck's right leg hard.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
You cough and shiver.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > b
[bash ]

- = + * * +
The large wolf tries to hit Reck, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

= -
Reck assumes a defensive striking posture.

- =
As *Reck* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > b

The large wolf tries to hit Reck, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]

- = + * *
Reck swiftly dodges the large wolf's attempt to hit him.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

+ = -
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

- =
As *Reck* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded >
*Reck* leaves east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > not
j
b
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > e
j
bA Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > l
br
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
This small, dirt path runs through the forest, traveling to the north, or
curving its way to the east. Large trees line the path, and the thick green
leaves of the trees form a network that blocks out the view of the sky. Bushes
line the path and fight for space against the small wildflowers that bloom
crazily along the path and beside the bushes and trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
j
b
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The large wolf leaves east.
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > e
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > j
b
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]


*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

- = + *
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* + = - - =
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - A Forested Path Through the Borderlands

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Reck: Wounded >
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Reck*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Reck* leaves south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
j
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

b* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > l
w
Forested Borderlands
The trees grow so thick here that it is hard to distinguish between day and
night. Small animal trails run in and out of the underbrush where rodents
and other creatures make their way throught the forest. A trail lies in a
small opening of the trees to the north and to the east while the dense,
thickening forest extends off to the west. It would not take much more than
a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > j
A black cat sniffs the ground...
You cough and shiver.
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
j
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > l
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
This small, dirt path runs through the forest, traveling to the north, or
curving its way to the east. Large trees line the path, and the thick green
leaves of the trees form a network that blocks out the view of the sky. Bushes
line the path and fight for space against the small wildflowers that bloom
crazily along the path and beside the bushes and trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
jA Shady Valley
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > b
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
Low Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
wh
A Shady Valley
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - A Shady Valley

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > dia horse
l
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Shady Valley
This valley offers a panoramic view of the green hills that are so
characteristic of this region. Trees of all kinds and ages dot the peaceful
landscape. Beneath the canopy of leaves, insects chirp and buzz in seeming
harmony. Sounds of flowing water come from the south. It would not take
much more than dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest
fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > ch
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sc
You have 50(362) hit and 106(157) movement points.
You have scored 106743765 experience points and 457 quest points.
You need 1756235 exp to level and 543 qp to rank.
You have amassed 21 Turn points to date.
You have played 14 days and 13 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Aloysius the Veteran Gaidin [Gaidin 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > l
A Shady Valley
This valley offers a panoramic view of the green hills that are so
characteristic of this region. Trees of all kinds and ages dot the peaceful
landscape. Beneath the canopy of leaves, insects chirp and buzz in seeming
harmony. Sounds of flowing water come from the south. It would not take
much more than dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest
fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Byrg* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > j
b[kill h.dark]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Beaten >
*Byrg* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Beaten > [bash ]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Beaten > f
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Reck* leaves north.


You flee head over heels.
Rolling Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
Angling Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
Low Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
Medium Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Stalking within the shadows, a man watches you in anger.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
s
Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Densely Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > not
lYou start paying increased attention to your surroundings.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Densely Forested Hills
The foliage here is so dense that it is almost impossible to see anything
more than ten feet away. Anything can be hiding behind one of the large tree
trunks, ready to pounce on an unsuspecting explorer. The leaves near the
treetops create a green ceiling that barely lets any light through. The
north offers more room to move around with fewer trees. There seems to be a
clearing to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

c* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > h
def[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > scArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 50(362) hit and 105(157) movement points.
You have scored 106742328 experience points and 457 quest points.
You need 1757672 exp to level and 543 qp to rank.
You have amassed 21 Turn points to date.
You have played 14 days and 13 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Aloysius the Veteran Gaidin [Gaidin 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > stat
k
You are a 428 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 8 inches, and you weigh 169.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.2 lbs and wearing 52.8 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 152, Dodging bonus: 86, Parrying bonus: 178
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 80 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- POISON
- FEAR
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You cough and shiver.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k
l
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kDensely Forested Hills
The foliage here is so dense that it is almost impossible to see anything
more than ten feet away. Anything can be hiding behind one of the large tree
trunks, ready to pounce on an unsuspecting explorer. The leaves near the
treetops create a green ceiling that barely lets any light through. The
north offers more room to move around with fewer trees. There seems to be a
clearing to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > l
Densely Forested Hills
The foliage here is so dense that it is almost impossible to see anything
more than ten feet away. Anything can be hiding behind one of the large tree
trunks, ready to pounce on an unsuspecting explorer. The leaves near the
treetops create a green ceiling that barely lets any light through. The
north offers more room to move around with fewer trees. There seems to be a
clearing to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > l
Densely Forested Hills
The foliage here is so dense that it is almost impossible to see anything
more than ten feet away. Anything can be hiding behind one of the large tree
trunks, ready to pounce on an unsuspecting explorer. The leaves near the
treetops create a green ceiling that barely lets any light through. The
north offers more room to move around with fewer trees. There seems to be a
clearing to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > h
w[dia h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - Densely Forested Hills

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > h
k[dia h.dark]
No-one by that name here.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

k* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k
k[kill dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [kill byrg]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > l
k
A raven starts following you.
Densely Forested Hills
The foliage here is so dense that it is almost impossible to see anything
more than ten feet away. Anything can be hiding behind one of the large tree
trunks, ready to pounce on an unsuspecting explorer. The leaves near the
treetops create a green ceiling that barely lets any light through. The
north offers more room to move around with fewer trees. There seems to be a
clearing to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sc
k
You have 51(362) hit and 105(157) movement points.
You have scored 106742328 experience points and 457 quest points.
You need 1757672 exp to level and 543 qp to rank.
You have amassed 21 Turn points to date.
You have played 14 days and 13 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Aloysius the Veteran Gaidin [Gaidin 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k
l[kill dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Densely Forested Hills
The foliage here is so dense that it is almost impossible to see anything
more than ten feet away. Anything can be hiding behind one of the large tree
trunks, ready to pounce on an unsuspecting explorer. The leaves near the
treetops create a green ceiling that barely lets any light through. The
north offers more room to move around with fewer trees. There seems to be a
clearing to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
k[kill dark]
They aren't here.
*Byrg* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You slash *Byrg*'s right arm.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Beaten > f
You slash *Byrg*'s right leg.
The gray wolf bitch barely tickles Byrg's right arm with her hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Byrg's left arm.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Small Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
k
bDensely Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Stalking within the shadows, a man watches you in anger.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
k
Densely Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

b* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Densely Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Byrg* is here, fighting the gray wolf bitch, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
The gray wolf bitch is here, fighting Byrg.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Byrg.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Byrg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The ancient tree barely hits Byrg's head.
The ancient tree tickles Byrg's body with its hit.
The gray wolf bitch barely tickles Byrg's left leg with her hit.
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k
k
k[kill dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k[kill dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded > k
The gray wolf bitch leaves south.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
*Byrg* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded > [kill dark]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.
*Byrg* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

b* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]

- =
The gray wolf bitch has arrived from the south.

+ *
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* + =
The gray wolf bitch leaves north.

-
*Reck* leaves south.

-s
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > j
bDensely Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Reck* is standing here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > r
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded > b
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded > [bash ]

- = + * * +
The ancient tree tries to hit Reck, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit Reck, but he deflects the blow.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You feel less paranoid.
You cough and shiver.

= - - =
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aloysius - Densely Forested Hills

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded >
The ancient tree hits Reck's body.
You slash *Reck*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded >
*Byrg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded >
*Byrg* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded > ch
f[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded > f

*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree hits Reck's left arm.
You slash *Reck*'s body very hard.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered > f

*Reck* leaves north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!


The gray wolf bitch has arrived from the west.


You flee head over heels.
Densely Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Stalking within the shadows, a man watches you in anger.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
k
Densely Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Reck* is standing here.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered >
The ancient tree tries to hit Reck, but he dodges the attack.
Reck swiftly dodges the gray wolf bitch's attempt to hit him.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered > b

*Byrg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered > [bash ]
*Byrg* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

sc
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The gray wolf bitch tries to hit Reck, but he dodges the attack.
The ancient tree tries to hit Reck, but he deflects the blow.
*Reck* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Densely Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 30(362) hit and 95(157) movement points.
You have scored 106748717 experience points and 457 quest points.
You need 1751283 exp to level and 543 qp to rank.
You have amassed 21 Turn points to date.
You have played 14 days and 13 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Aloysius the Veteran Gaidin [Gaidin 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
k
kDensely Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
*Byrg* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k[kill dark]
You slash *Byrg*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical >
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tickles Byrg's right arm with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You slash *Byrg*'s body.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > k
k
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

k
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > The gray wolf bitch has arrived from the south.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

k* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!
*Byrg* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

k* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
k
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

n* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

k
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The gray wolf bitch leaves north.
Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The gray wolf bitch is here, fighting Byrg.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.

b* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
You slash *Byrg*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > [bash ]

-
*Byrg* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!
*Reck* has arrived from the south.

=
*Reck* leaves north.

+ * * + =
*Reck* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Reck* pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* slashes your body very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Post Reply