LOTM - *Draz* has entered the game...

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Razhak
Posts: 1310
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

LOTM - *Draz* has entered the game...

Post by Razhak » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:53 am

Had been chasing Sela around 4kings, andor and caralain. She went selaana, Stronk and me were sitting 1n of it contemplating to hit.. Little did we know she and Draz had this little trap cooked up. Douchefuckery ensued!

The common closes quietly.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Weary > Ok.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Weary > The Common Room
This common room is actually well isolated from the main part of the inn.
Tables are spaced far apart, and a small thin wall separates the main body of
the inn from this room. It doesn't look like a very social type of inn, and
the clientelle seem to enjoy their privacy. A small window looks out on an
alley to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Sela* is standing here.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A man is here.
A middle-aged woman offers drinks to patrons.
A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.
Selaana is standing here.
Selaana is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A man is here.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.
A middle-aged woman offers drinks to patrons.
A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.
Stronk has arrived from the north.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Weary > *Sela* closes the common.
[close common]
It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Weary > Stronk tries to blast *Sela*, but she parries successfully.
[close window]
Ok.

kill light
* S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Weary > You try to slash *Sela*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Weary - Stronk: Scratched - Sela: Battered >
*Draz* has entered the game.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Weary - Stronk: Scratched - Sela: Battered > q
qq
You try to slash *Sela*, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Sela!!! You will die before your time!! '
A man screams 'Help! A trolloc is here!'
A man panics, and attempts to flee!
A barmaid screams 'Yikes!!! A horrible trolloc is here! Help!'
A barmaid panics, and attempts to flee!
A ramshorned trolloc swiftly dodges a drunken fool's attempt to stab him.
Selaana joins Sela's fight!
Selaana's hands begin weaving fire into the air...
A bartender joins Sela's fight!
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Razhak is attacking me!! Guards!'
A barmaid panics, and attempts to flee!
A drunken fool tries to stab Stronk, but he deflects the blow.
*Sela* barely strikes Stronk's left arm.
Stronk blasts *Sela*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Sela* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Draz* scythes your right leg very hard.
[close common]
It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Weary - Stronk: Scratched - Sela: Beaten > [close window]
It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Weary - Stronk: Scratched - Sela: Beaten > 2
[bash ]

*
A barmaid screams 'Eeek, a trolloc! Get me out of here!!!'
A barmaid panics, and attempts to flee!
Selaana's hands begin weaving crystals of water and air...
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by Selaana!
A man panics, and attempts to flee!
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Razhak is attacking me!! Guards!'
A barmaid panics, and attempts to flee!
*Draz* scythes your body.
A barmaid screams 'Eeek, a trolloc! Get me out of here!!!'
A barmaid panics, and attempts to flee!
A man panics, and attempts to flee!
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Razhak is attacking me!! Guards!'
A drunken fool barely tickles Stronk's head with his stab.
A bartender tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
Selaana tickles your body with her strike.
A ramshorned trolloc scythes a drunken fool's body hard.
A drunken fool tries to stab a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
*Sela* barely strikes Stronk's head.
Stronk tries to blast *Sela*, but she parries successfully.


Stronk narrates 'lol'
*Sela* opens the window.

-
*Draz* closes the window.
*Sela* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Sela* sends her sprawling!
*Sela* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Weary - Stronk: Scratched - Sela: Beaten >
*Draz* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
A drunken fool barely tickles Stronk's left leg with his stab.
A bartender tickles your right arm with his hit.
Selaana tickles your right arm with her strike.
A ramshorned trolloc scythes a drunken fool's head very hard.
A drunken fool tries to stab a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
You slash *Sela*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Sela* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Weary - Stronk: Scratched - Sela: Critical >
*Draz* scythes your body.
A drunken fool tries to stab Stronk, but he parries successfully.
A bartender barely hits your head.
Selaana tickles your body with her strike.
A ramshorned trolloc scythes a drunken fool's left foot.
A drunken fool tries to stab a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
You slash *Sela*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Sela* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Stronk blasts *Sela*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Sela* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sela*'s death cry.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary >
Stronk tries to blast *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary >
Stronk tries to blast *Draz*, but he parries successfully.
A barmaid screams 'Yikes!!! A horrible trolloc is here! Help!'
A barmaid panics, and attempts to flee!
A man screams 'Help! A trolloc is here!'
A man panics, and attempts to flee!
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Razhak is attacking me!! Guards!'
*Draz* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
A man screams 'Yikes!!! A horrible trolloc is here! Help!'
A man panics, and attempts to flee!
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Razhak is attacking me!! Guards!'
A drunken fool barely tickles Stronk's left leg with his stab.
A bartender tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
Selaana tickles your body with her strike.
A ramshorned trolloc scythes a drunken fool's body into bloody fragments!
A drunken fool is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a drunken fool's death cry.

open window
f
* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy > Ok.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy > *Draz* closes the window.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy >
Selaana's hands begin weaving crystals of water and air...
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by Selaana!
A man panics, and attempts to flee!
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Razhak is attacking me!! Guards!'

open window
f
* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy > Ok.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy >
*Draz* closes the window.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy > open window
f

You gaze deeply into the soul of a bartender.
A bartender looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You try to slash *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.
*Draz* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
A drunken fool tries to stab Stronk, but he deflects the blow.
A bartender tickles your left foot with his hit.
Selaana tickles your body with her strike.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy >
Stronk sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary - Draz: Scratched > Ok.

You panic and attempt to flee!y - Draz: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
Side Alley
This small side alley twists off towards the east, but seems to be utterly
devoid of any purpose whatsoever. All you can see are the backs of several
of Whitebridge's large houses, with a small wooden gate set into a stone
wall facing you to the east. There is another gate off to the west, from
which the smells of fresh bread and yeast waft over the town.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary >
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Stronk is attacking me!! Guards!'

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary > na flee out
You narrate 'flee out'

Detritus
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

Re: LOTM - *Draz* has entered the game...

Post by Detritus » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:26 am

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > The Wayfarer's Rest Inn
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Bartrim the innkeeper stands sullenly about.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > The common seems to be closed.
doorName is now set as: common

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > ope common
s
Ok.

clos common
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > The Common Room
[ obvious exits: N ]
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A man is here.
A middle-aged woman offers drinks to patrons.
A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.
Selaana is standing here.
Selaana is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A man is here.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.
A middle-aged woman offers drinks to patrons.
A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > Ok.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > whe
sco
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sela - The Common Room

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > You have 58(271) hit, 51(163) saidar and 98(146) movement points.
You have scored 108443634 experience points and 15 quest points.
You need 56366 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 17 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Sela the Crone (Level 50).
You are standing.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > rel
'
'
Ok.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > l s
A small unlocked window lies on the southern wall. It shouldn't be
difficult to open.


* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > open window
doorName is now set as: window
Ok.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > sco
You have 58(271) hit and 98(146) movement points.
You have scored 108443634 experience points and 15 quest points.
You need 56366 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 17 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Sela the Crone (Level 50).
You are standing.

whe
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sela - The Common Room

stat
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > '
You are a 839 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 130.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.8 lbs and wearing 21.7 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:18 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14 Statsum: 85.
Offensive bonus: 111, Dodging bonus: 137, Parrying bonus: 189
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 128 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 29% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- ARMOR

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > '
'
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > q
[embrace ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > channel 'chill' stronk
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring > whe
who
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sela - The Common Room

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > Players
-------
Zelaara the Journey Accepted [White Tower]
Jewel Dagger, of Kinslayer's Dagger
Haisley of Murandy
Lady Hope the Honored Sister [Yellow Ajah]
Ihvan of Kandor
Sela the Crone
Tazok of Two Rivers
Master Kordin al'Dendarii of Tanchico House [Illuminator Chapter Master]
Cassidy Whitemane
Rina of Tarabon
Exusai of Two Rivers
Oryhal of Saldaea
Margaret of Murandy

13 players displayed.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > l s
A small unlocked window lies on the southern wall. It shouldn't be
difficult to open.

The window is open.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

sco
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
You have 69(271) hit, 50(163) saidar and 117(146) movement points.
You have scored 108443634 experience points and 15 quest points.
You need 56366 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 17 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Sela the Crone (Level 50).
You are standing.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
'
'
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong >
The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > scan n
'
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
*Stronk* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here.
Bartrim the innkeeper stands sullenly about.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > change mood wimpy
'
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > The common closes quietly.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > scan n
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '

The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > '
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
close common
close common
Ok.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong >
The common is opened from the other side.

close common
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > Ok.

close common
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > It's already closed!

close common
* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common

The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
The common is opened from the other side.
Ok.

close common
* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
The common is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common

The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common

The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > The Starling arrives at the docks.

Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
close common
It's already closed!
The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

close common
* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > It's already closed!
The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
close common
The common is opened from the other side.
Ok.
The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!
The common is opened from the other side.

close common
* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!
The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!
The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
The common is opened from the other side.
Ok.

close common
* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common

The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common

The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

close common
* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common

The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > It's already closed!

close common
* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > It's already closed!
The common is opened from the other side.

close common
* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
It's already closed!
The common is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full >
*Razhak* has arrived from the north.
*Stronk* has arrived from the north.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common
Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > close common

*Stronk* tries to BLAST you, but you parry successfully.
*Razhak* closes the window.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full - Stronk: Scratched > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full - Stronk: Scratched > close common
It's already closed!
*Razhak* tries to SLASH you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full - Stronk: Scratched >
Draz has entered the game.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full - Stronk: Scratched > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full - Stronk: Scratched >
*Razhak* tries to SLASH you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc says 'bgr zTHwP\V Ou^ Ilc[ mdb ZvcAUk pBxU \WAKWN '
A man screams 'Help! A trolloc is here!'
A man panics, and attempts to flee!
A barmaid screams 'Yikes!!! A horrible trolloc is here! Help!'
A barmaid panics, and attempts to flee!
A ramshorned trolloc swiftly dodges a drunken fool's attempt to STAB him.
Selaana joins your fight!
Selaana's hands begin weaving fire into the air...
Selaana fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.
A bartender joins your fight!
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Razhak is attacking me!! Guards!'
Monday April 12, 2021 12:34:21 am
A barmaid panics, and attempts to flee!
A drunken fool tries to STAB Stronk, but he deflects the blow.
You barely STRIKE *Stronk*'s left arm.
*Stronk* BLASTS your body into BLOODY FRAGMENTS!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Draz scythes *Razhak*'s right leg very hard.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Stronk: Scratched > q
[embrace ]
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Stronk: Scratched >
A barmaid screams 'Eeek, a trolloc! Get me out of here!!!'
A barmaid panics, and attempts to flee!
Selaana's hands begin weaving crystals of water and air...
Selaana unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Razhak, who is stabbed repeatedly.
A man panics, and attempts to flee!
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Razhak is attacking me!! Guards!'
Monday April 12, 2021 12:34:23 am
A barmaid panics, and attempts to flee!
Draz scythes *Razhak*'s body.
A barmaid screams 'Eeek, a trolloc! Get me out of here!!!'
A barmaid panics, and attempts to flee!
A man panics, and attempts to flee!
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Razhak is attacking me!! Guards!'
Monday April 12, 2021 12:34:24 am
A drunken fool barely tickles Stronk's head with his STAB.
A bartender tries to hit Razhak, but he parries successfully.
Selaana tickles Razhak's body with her STRIKE.
A ramshorned trolloc scythes a drunken fool's body hard.
A drunken fool tries to STAB a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
You barely STRIKE *Stronk*'s head.
*Stronk* tries to BLAST you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Stronk: Scratched > open window
doorName is now set as: window
f
Ok.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Stronk: Scratched > Draz closes the window.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

V:Full - Stronk: Scratched >
*Razhak* sends you SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Stronk: Scratched >
Draz tries to scythe *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.
A drunken fool barely tickles Stronk's left leg with his STAB.
A bartender tickles Razhak's right arm with his hit.
Selaana tickles Razhak's right arm with her STRIKE.
A ramshorned trolloc scythes a drunken fool's head very hard.
A drunken fool tries to STAB a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
*Razhak* SLASHES your left leg into BLOODY FRAGMENTS!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full - Stronk: Scratched > f
Draz scythes *Razhak*'s body.
A drunken fool tries to STAB Stronk, but he parries successfully.
A bartender barely hits Razhak's head.
Selaana tickles Razhak's body with her STRIKE.
A ramshorned trolloc scythes a drunken fool's left foot.
A drunken fool tries to STAB a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
*someone* SLASHES your body into BLOODY FRAGMENTS!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Haggard > rest
You rest your tired bones.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Haggard > tel draz lol, good luck sorry
You tell Draz 'lol, good luck sorry'

Draz
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: LOTM - *Draz* has entered the game...

Post by Draz » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:23 am

So immediately after this DS got some backup and were obviously hot and bothered and wanted to beat us up.
For reference on the above logs I showed the screenshots of being asked to log back on - and logging on immediately rather than this being a premediated trap. (If it were you boys woulda died! and I wouldn't have killed Sela by closing the window :) )



* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
tr monsoon
-=+
You could find no tracks at all.
*Razhak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Stronk* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Hope strikes *Stronk*'s left arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
2

A raven has arrived from the north.
A raven now follows Hope.
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Wounded > [kill dark]
Ok.

b
bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Wounded >
You try to scythe *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Stronk* tries to blast Hope, but she deflects the blow.
Hope strikes *Stronk*'s body.
-=+
Sela tells you 'i 8 mins still'
*
Tic in 7 seconds!*+=- -
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Hope strikes *Stronk*'s right hand.
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Wounded >

*Stronk* sends Hope sprawling with a powerful bash!

b
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Wounded >
You scythe *Razhak*'s body hard.
*Stronk* tries to blast Hope, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Battered >
*Razhak* looks at Hope.
-=
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
+
*Razhak* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
**
Stronk assumes an offensive striking posture.
+=-
A plump pheasant leaves south. vv
*Stronk* blasts Hope's left hand into bloody fragments!
You are hungry.

Tic length updated to: 63.106 seconds. Starting tic timer.
-=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

m kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
[order young]
A young Tower Guard blasts Stronk's left leg.
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
A young Tower Guard tries to blast Stronk, but he parries successfully.
You scythe *Razhak*'s head very hard.

m bash

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
[order young]
Ok.
b
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

b
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
Hope avoids being bashed by *Stronk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
You try to scythe *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.
Hope strikes *Stronk*'s body.

b
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.
b

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
Cancelled.

*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
-
A young Tower Guard sends Stronk sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Razhak* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
=+**+
A young Tower Guard tickles Stronk's left foot with his blast.
Hope strikes *Stronk*'s left leg.
=- -
Hope narrates 'geesh im tapped'
You intercept *Razhak*'s attack on your mount.
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

2
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
b
bash
[kill dark]
Ok.
*Stronk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
They already seem to be stunned.
b
bash
*Stronk* leaves east. >>

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >

You scythe *Razhak*'s left hand very hard.

m bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.
b
bash

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
[order young]
Ok.
Hope strikes *Razhak*'s right hand hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.
b
bash

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Stronk* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.
b
bash
*Stronk* blasts a young Tower Guard's head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Monsoon* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

m kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Monsoon* tries to strike Hope, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

b
m bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
A young Tower Guard barely tickles Stronk's body with his blast.
Hope strikes *Razhak*'s right arm very hard.
You scythe *Razhak*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
[order young]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.
b

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
-

A young Tower Guard avoids being bashed by *Stronk* who loses his balance and falls!
=
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
+
*Monsoon* sends Hope sprawling with a powerful bash!
*
*Razhak* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
*
*Monsoon* tries to strike Hope, but she deflects the blow.
+=
A young Tower Guard sends Stronk sprawling with a powerful bash!
- -=
They're not here anymore!
*Razhak* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You intercept *Razhak*'s attack on your mount.
*Razhak* slashes your left leg.

2
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Stronk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
b
bash

Monsoon assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
You try to scythe *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.
Hope tries to strike *Monsoon*, but he parries successfully.
*Monsoon* tries to strike Hope, but she deflects the blow.
*Stronk* blasts a young Tower Guard's body hard.
*Stronk* leaves north. ^^

Hope gets a plate of hot stew with some bread from a backpack.
-
Hope eats a plate of hot stew with some bread.
=+*

*Stronk* has arrived from the north.
*
Hope intercepts *Stronk*'s attack on her mount.
*Stronk* tries to blast Hope, but she deflects the blow.
Hope stops using a water skin.
+=-
Hope drinks water from a water skin.


*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Razhak* slashes your body.
Hope tries to strike *Monsoon*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
Hope avoids being bashed by *Monsoon* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
Hope puts a water skin on her belt.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >

Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >

Hope assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Stronk* blasts Hope's body into bloody fragments!
*Razhak* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Razhak* fails to affect you.
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.
Hope tries to strike *Monsoon*, but he parries successfully.
*Stronk* sends Hope sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Stronk* blasts Hope's body into bloody fragments!
You try to scythe *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Razhak* slashes your right hand hard.
*Monsoon* strikes Hope's right leg into bloody fragments!
Hope panics, and attempts to flee!
Hope leaves west riding a warhorse.
-=+*
*Stronk* leaves west. <<
*+=
- -
=
As *Razhak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >

You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >

*Monsoon* strikes a young Tower Guard's body hard.

gg
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
l

A young Tower Guard tries to blast Monsoon, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered > [group all]
A young Tower Guard is now a member of your group.

7
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered > Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
The footsteps of thousands of people, and their wagons, and their beasts,
is forever etched into the road's surface, marking the countless years of
use that this road has seen. Leading between Whitebridge and Caemlyn, the
Caemlyn Road is bordered by large farm fields to the northeast. To the
north a disused path makes its way off the road. It doesn't look as if
anyone has taken the path northwards in years.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Razhak* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
*Monsoon* is here, fighting a young Tower Guard, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A young Tower Guard is here, fighting Monsoon.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 209 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
whe

*Monsoon* sends a young Tower Guard sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Draz - Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >

*Monsoon* strikes a young Tower Guard's left foot extremely hard.
-
*Stronk* has arrived from the west.
=
*Stronk* blasts a young Tower Guard's body very hard.
+**+=
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
-
-=
*Stronk* blasts a young Tower Guard's body extremely hard.
*Monsoon* strikes a young Tower Guard's left leg very hard.
A young Tower Guard is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You scythe *Razhak*'s left arm.
As *Razhak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
gr

*Stronk* panics, and attempts to flee!

7
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
f

*Stronk* leaves south. vv
*Razhak* looks at you.

tt
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
You try to scythe *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.
*Monsoon* strikes a young Tower Guard's left arm into bloody fragments!
A young Tower Guard is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a young Tower Guard's death cry.
A young Tower Guard stops following you.
*Monsoon* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Your group consists of:
Draz (Head of group)
Hope

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 209 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered > You panic and attempt
to flee!

You flee head over heels.
South Braem
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stronk* is standing here.
A plump pheasant pecks at the ground.
[taste food]
You nibble a little bit of the food.

na u ok?
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
You narrate 'u ok?'

2
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
b
[kill dark]
You scythe *Stronk*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > -
*Stronk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
=+*
Hope narrates 'yeah'

*+=-
-=
As *Stronk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered >

You dodge a bash from *Stronk* who loses his balance and falls!

f
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered >
n
n
Tic in 7 seconds!
You panic and attempt to flee!


Hope narrates 'spawn wb btw'

You flee head over heels.
South Braem
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
South Braem
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stronk* is standing here.
A plump pheasant pecks at the ground.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a young Tower Guard is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

*Stronk* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Stronk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered >
na they coming

You scythe *Stronk*'s body.
*Stronk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

f
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > You narrate 'they coming'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
South Braem
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A plump pheasant pecks at the ground.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
2
[kill dark]
Ok.

f
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
e
You scythe *Razhak*'s left foot hard.
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The sky starts to get cloudy.
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Tic length updated to: 63.432 seconds.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Hope narrates 'im mag with tallanvor'

You flee head over heels.
South Braem
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
2
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
!
*Razhak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Stronk* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill dark]
You scythe *Stronk*'s body.
*Razhak* slashes your right arm very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Stronk: Battered >
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Stronk: Battered >

You scythe *Stronk*'s body.
A spotted jaguar tries to hit Razhak, but he deflects the blow.

f
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Stronk: Battered >
n
n
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
South Braem
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
South Braem
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stronk* is standing here.
*Razhak* is here, fighting a spotted jaguar, riding a shadow stallion.
A spotted jaguar is here, fighting Razhak.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > South Braem
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A plump pheasant pecks at the ground.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

*Stronk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

na on 4e s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Stronk: Battered >
You narrate 'on 4e s'

b
bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Stronk: Battered >
Hope narrates 'my sps just arent regenning wtf'
-=+*
*+=-
-
*Stronk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Stronk: Battered >

*Stronk* blasts your right arm very hard.
*Razhak* slashes your left arm very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Stronk: Battered >
f
e
s
e
s
e

*Razhak* slashes your right foot hard.
*Stronk* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stronk: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
South Braem
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > South Braem
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > South Braem
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > South Braem
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w
South Braem
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A large turtle is crawling slowly on the ground.
A large turtle is crawling slowly on the ground.
A large turtle is crawling slowly on the ground.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Mound of Stones
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Door down: stones
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
A hunter looks for tracks here.

w
w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > On a Small Trail
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Small Trail
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Thinning Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A spindly oak sapling struggles to grow.
A spindly oak sapling struggles to grow.
A spindly oak sapling struggles to grow.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Treewall
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
n
w
Thick Woods
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w
Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Path to the River Arinelle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
e
2
Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Razhak* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Razhak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You try to scythe *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
7
f
A rat starts following you.
A raven leaves east. >>
The ancient tree hits Razhak's body.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree tries to hit Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit Razhak, but he parries successfully.
You scythe *Razhak*'s body hard.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 209 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > You panic and attempt
to flee!

8
You flee head over heels.
Forest Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 125 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
s
2
b
Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is here, fighting the ancient tree, riding a shadow stallion.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Razhak.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Razhak.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You scythe *Razhak*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Healthy - Razhak: Beaten >
You scythe *Razhak*'s body hard.
*Razhak* slashes the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely hits Razhak's left foot.
The ancient tree barely hits Razhak's right leg.
-=+*
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*+
*Razhak* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
=- -=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
na raz beat
l
You narrate 'raz beat'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
2
Heart of the Wood
This wide green glade pulses with an almost palpable warmth and life. Verdant
green plants grow prominently, and the vegetation is lush and ripe. The grass
stretches over the entire area, and travel can easily be made in almost any
direction.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

2
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
You scythe *Stronk*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered >
*Stronk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree barely tickles Stronk's left leg with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You scythe *Stronk*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered >
7
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 209 hit points.

8
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > You panic and attempt
to flee!


The ancient tree barely tickles Stronk's head with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Stronk's left foot with its hit.

You flee head over heels.
Thick Woods
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 125 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2

*Stronk* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Razhak* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

*Razhak* slashes your left hand very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
*Stronk* blasts your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
7
f

*Monsoon* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > *Monsoon* strikes your body.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 209 hit points.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > You panic and
attempt to flee!


*Monsoon* barely strikes your body.
A raven starts following you.
The ancient tree tries to hit Monsoon, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!


*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


The ancient tree tries to hit Monsoon, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit Monsoon, but he parries successfully.
*Stronk* blasts your body hard.
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.


*Stronk* looks at you.


The ancient tree hits Monsoon's right foot.
The ancient tree tickles Monsoon's left leg with its hit.
*Monsoon* strikes your head.
*Stronk* blasts your body hard.
*Razhak* slashes your right arm very hard.

na neeed u have sps for a spike?
Tic in 7 seconds!
You flee head over heels.
Treewall
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You narrate 'neeed u have sps for a spike?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
n

*Razhak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Stronk* blasts your body.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Razhak* slashes your left foot hard.


*Razhak* slashes your body hard.
*Stronk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.


*Monsoon* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Monsoon* strikes your right leg.

n
w
n
w
You flee head over heels.
Thick Woods
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Forest Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A rat has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Near the Stump
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
g firewo
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 61.61 seconds.
Forest Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A piece of newly cut white willow bark lies on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the south.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Square Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the east.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You don't see a firewo here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Large Forest Clearing
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
g fireworks pack
There doesn't seem to be a fireworks in a backpack.

cc
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[change wimpy]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

Hope narrates 'ive been fading for like 5 tics now..this is weird'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
g fireworks purse

Hope narrates 'FINALLY good'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You get a bunch of fireworks from a small purse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
stat
l

*Stronk* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You are a 169 year old male human warrior.
You are carrying 56.4 lbs and wearing 78.6 lbs, heavy.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:18 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:19. Total: 90.
Offensive bonus: 157, Dodging bonus: 46, Parrying bonus: 145. Total Defence: 191
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Normal.
You are wanted by: Amador Children of Light Shadow Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 81% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- WARDER BOND to relena
- NO QUIT
*Stronk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > Large Forest Clearing
This is the north western corner of a large and green forest glade. The
only exit to the field lies in the south eastern edge of the square clearing.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
*Stronk* is here, fighting YOU!
*Razhak* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered >
e
s
e
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

e
You flee head over heels.
Square Forest Clearing
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Forest Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A piece of newly cut white willow bark lies on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
s
Near the Stump
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Forest Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Thick Woods
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
cc
[change wimpy]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
w
2
Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

Hope narrates 'where at'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
na n w n w of half trolloc;2

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
whe
You narrate 'n w n w of half trolloc'

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Draz - Heart of the Wood

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Heart of the Wood
This wide green glade pulses with an almost palpable warmth and life. Verdant
green plants grow prominently, and the vegetation is lush and ripe. The grass
stretches over the entire area, and travel can easily be made in almost any
direction.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

*Razhak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

na oh they overchasd bsack
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You scythe *Stronk*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > [kill dark]
Ok.

whe
2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > You narrate 'oh they overchasd bsack'

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hope - South Braem
Draz - Heart of the Wood
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > [kill dark]
Ok.
*Razhak* barely slashes your body.

7
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > *Razhak* slashes your head.
The ancient tree tries to hit Razhak, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Stronk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe *Stronk*'s body.
Heart of the Wood
This wide green glade pulses with an almost palpable warmth and life. Verdant
green plants grow prominently, and the vegetation is lush and ripe. The grass
stretches over the entire area, and travel can easily be made in almost any
direction.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Razhak* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
*Stronk* is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Razhak.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Stronk.

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > You panic and
attempt to flee!

n
w
na now
You flee head over heels.
Path to the River Arinelle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
Near the Stump
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You narrate 'now'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
na on
You narrate 'on'

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
e
s
2
Forest Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Monsoon* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stronk* is here, fighting the ancient tree.
*Razhak* is here, fighting Hope, riding a shadow stallion.
Lady Hope the Honored Sister is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Stronk.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Razhak.
*Stronk* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You try to scythe *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.
*Razhak* sends Hope sprawling with a powerful bash!
Hope unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Razhak*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

-=+*
*Razhak* tries to slash Hope, but she deflects the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree tries to hit Razhak, but he parries successfully.


*Stronk* has arrived from the south.
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*
*Stronk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
+=

*Razhak* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
- -=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered >
g all corpse

Hope tries to strike *Monsoon*, but he parries successfully.

7
f
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > *Monsoon* tries to strike Hope, but
she deflects the blow.
A rabbit leaves west. <<
The ancient tree barely tickles Stronk's left leg with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
Hope tries to strike *Monsoon*, but he parries successfully.
You scythe *Stronk*'s body.
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Battered > You panic and
attempt to flee!


*Stronk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Monsoon* panics, and attempts to flee!


Hope narrates 'he's crit'


An elk cow leaves north. ^^
The hog has arrived from the west.
*Monsoon* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.


The ancient tree barely tickles Stronk's body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Stronk's right arm with its hit.
*Stronk* blasts your right leg very hard.


Hope strikes *Stronk*'s body.


You flee head over heels.
Thick Woods
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
w
2
Tic in 7 seconds!
b
Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Monsoon* is here, fighting Hope, riding a shadow stallion.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
*Stronk* is here, fighting Hope.
Lady Hope the Honored Sister is here, fighting Stronk, riding a warhorse.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Stronk.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Stronk.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > *Stronk* tries to blast Hope, but she parries
successfully.
Hope strikes *Stronk*'s head.
The ancient tree barely tickles Stronk's left foot with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Stronk's right foot with its hit.
[kill dark]
You try to scythe *Monsoon*, but he parries successfully.

-=+**+
Hope avoids being bashed by *Monsoon* who loses his balance and falls!
=-
Hope tickles *Stronk*'s right foot with her strike.
The ancient tree tickles Stronk's right leg with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Stronk's body with its hit.
-=
Your bash at *Monsoon* sends him sprawling!
*Razhak* tries to slash Hope, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Monsoon: Wounded >
*Stronk* sends Hope sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Monsoon: Wounded >

*Razhak* slashes Hope's body into bloody fragments!
Hope panics, and attempts to flee!
You scythe *Monsoon*'s body very hard.
*Stronk* blasts Hope's body into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles Stronk's body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Stronk's body with its hit.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.17 seconds.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Monsoon: Wounded >
Hope leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Monsoon: Wounded >

*Monsoon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Monsoon: Wounded >
na font at bash
2
You narrate 'font at bash'
Hope has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
You try to scythe *Monsoon*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Monsoon: Wounded >
*Monsoon* strikes your body.
*Stronk* blasts the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles Stronk's left foot with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Stronk's right leg with its hit.
-=+
*Razhak* tries to slash Hope, but she parries successfully.
*
*Stronk* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Monsoon* panics, and attempts to flee!
*+
*Stronk* leaves east. >>
=
*Monsoon* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
- -
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
They're not here anymore!

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Razhak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

b

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Bash who?
*Stronk* tries to blast Hope, but she parries successfully.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
2
Bash who?

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Forest Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Monsoon* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > *Monsoon* barely
strikes your body.

*Monsoon* strikes your right leg.
*Razhak* slashes your head.
-=+**+
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
=- -
*Razhak* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
=
You try to scythe *Monsoon*, but he deflects the blow.
They're not here anymore!

na raz crit 1s bashed
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Monsoon: Wounded >
f
2
You dodge a bash from *Monsoon* who loses his balance and falls!
You narrate 'raz crit 1s bashed'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Monsoon: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Razhak* slashes your left arm hard.

You flee head over heels.
Hermit's Stone
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
n
Forest Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Hope the Honored Sister is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
*Razhak* is here, fighting Hope, riding a shadow stallion.
*Monsoon* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
You scythe *Razhak*'s right leg very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >

*Monsoon* strikes your head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
f

You scythe *Razhak*'s left leg very hard.
*Razhak* gazes deeply at Hope...
The gaze of *Razhak* fails to affect Hope.
*Razhak* slashes your left hand hard.
Hope tries to strike *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
You feel like you have lost something.
Hope throws streaks of Fire at *Razhak*, whose freshly charred corpse crumples to the
ground.
*Razhak* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Razhak*'s death cry.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
s
2
b

Hope narrates 'rip razhak'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Forest Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Monsoon* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Lady Hope the Honored Sister is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You try to scythe *Monsoon*, but he deflects the blow.
Hope strikes *Monsoon*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Monsoon: Wounded >
Cancelled.
-=
Hope strikes *Monsoon*'s left hand hard.
*Monsoon* panics, and attempts to flee!
+**+=-
-=
As *Monsoon* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Monsoon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Monsoon: Battered >
g all corpse;drop shirt

*Monsoon* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Monsoon* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Monsoon* gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Razhak.
*Monsoon* gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Razhak.
*Monsoon* gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Razhak.
*Monsoon* gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Razhak.
*Monsoon* gets a patchwork scarf of animal furs from the corpse of Razhak.
*Monsoon* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Razhak.
*Monsoon* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Razhak.
*Monsoon* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Razhak.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Monsoon: Battered >
Hope tries to strike *Monsoon*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Monsoon: Battered >
drop inky

*Monsoon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Monsoon: Battered >

Hope gets a heron-marked longsword from the corpse of Razhak.
Hope gets a backpack from the corpse of Razhak.
Hope gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Razhak.
Hope gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Razhak.
Hope gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Razhak.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Monsoon: Battered > The corpse of Razhak seems to be empty.
Beads of cold sweat emerge from Hope's face!
Hope doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Monsoon: Battered > You don't seem to have a shirt.
Hope doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Monsoon: Battered > Hope tries to strike *Monsoon*, but he
parries successfully.
You scythe *Monsoon*'s head into bloody fragments!
You don't seem to have an inky.
Hope doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Monsoon: Battered >
b
[kill dark]
You scythe *Stronk*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten >

Hope doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.
Hope drops a strange, insectoid helm.
Hope drops a shirt of overlapping black scales.
Hope drops an inky black cloak.
Hope drops a backpack.
Hope drops a heron-marked longsword.
Hope drops the death scalp of a two-headed serpent slain in Andor.
Hope drops the death scalp of a two-headed serpent slain in Andor.
-=+
Hope narrates 'lol'
**+
*Stronk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
=-
-=
As *Stronk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

g shirt My entire reason for posting this log
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
g sword

Hope gets a heron-marked longsword.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You get a shirt of overlapping black scales.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You don't see a sword here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Hope puts a heron-marked longsword in a backpack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

Hope leaves north riding a warhorse.

na go
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

*Stronk* blasts your right leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten > Beads of cold sweat begin to emerge from
your face!
You narrate 'go'

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten >
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten >
7
f

*Stronk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten > You panic and
attempt to flee!

2
You flee head over heels.
Hermit's Stone
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
n
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
b
Forest Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
A dull black helm, shaped as the head of an insect, lies on the ground.
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Forest Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stronk* is here, fighting an Ogier stonemason.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An Ogier stonemason is here, fighting Stronk.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > *Stronk* tries to blast an Ogier stonemason, but he
parries successfully.
An Ogier stonemason barely slashes Stronk's left leg.
[kill dark]
You scythe *Stronk*'s right leg hard.
*Stronk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - an Ogier stonemason: Healthy - Stronk: Beaten >
-=+**
*Stronk* leaves south. vv
+=-
na need u
-=
They're not here anymore!
Hope narrates 'am inwith heron'

s
2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You narrate 'need u'

s
2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Forest Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
A dull black helm, shaped as the head of an insect, lies on the ground.
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stronk* is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You scythe *Stronk*'s right foot hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten >

*Stronk* blasts your body.
You try to scythe *Stronk*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten >
b
-
Tic in 7 seconds!
=+
*Stronk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten >

Hope narrates 'contagioned and low'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten >
*Stronk* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten >
b
bash

*Stronk* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten >
-=+**+=-
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 65.147 seconds.
You are hungry.
Starting tic timer. Starting tic timer.
-=
Your bash at *Stronk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten >
na have rem contagon?
tt
You narrate 'have rem contagon?'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten >
whe
[taste food]
You nibble a little bit of the food.

na stronk bashd beat
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Draz - Forest Path
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

whe
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Beaten >
You scythe *Stronk*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Critical > You narrate 'stronk bashd beat'

l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Critical >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Draz - Forest Path
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Critical > Forest Path
This often walked forest path is narrow and well groomed. It bends here to
the south and west, and you can see a large stone off in that direction.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
A dull black helm, shaped as the head of an insect, lies on the ground.
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stronk* is sitting here
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Critical >
stat
You are a 169 year old male human warrior.
You are carrying 61.4 lbs and wearing 78.6 lbs, heavy.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:18 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:19. Total: 90.
Offensive bonus: 79, Dodging bonus: 36, Parrying bonus: 72. Total Defence: 108
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Normal.
You are wanted by: Amador Children of Light Shadow Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 81% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- CONTAGION
- NO QUIT
- WARDER BOND to relena
- NOTICE
- FEAR

7
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Critical >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Critical >
You scythe *Stronk*'s left foot hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Critical >
f
2
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
g red purse;quaff red
s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You get a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a small
purse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You quaff a vial filled with a dark red liquid which
dissolves.
You feel your sense of panic slip away.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Forest Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
A dull black helm, shaped as the head of an insect, lies on the ground.
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stronk* is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You scythe *Stronk*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Critical >

*Stronk* panics, and attempts to flee!
Hope narrates 'ok its removeed'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Critical >

You scythe *Stronk*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Stronk: Critical >
n
2

*Stronk* leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Heart of the Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stronk* is standing here.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
*Stronk* leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

n
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

n
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Forest Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

n
n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Break in the Trees
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door east: bush
A muddy pond is here, dark waters broken by an occasional bubble.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Nexus in the Woods
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stronk* is standing here.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A proud and burly bighorn sheep stands here prominently.
*Stronk* leaves west. <<

n
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Hope has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > By the Large Oak
[ obvious exits: N E U ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stronk* is standing here.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
Hope has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Stronk* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Thicket in the Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A raven is here, watching.
Hope has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

Hope leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Small Clearing Off the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Thicket in the Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Hope the Honored Sister is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A raven is here, watching.
*Stronk* has arrived from the south.
Hope strikes *Stronk*'s left arm hard.

s
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > By the Large Oak
[ obvious exits: N E U ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Thicket in the Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stronk* is here, fighting Hope.
Lady Hope the Honored Sister is here, fighting Stronk, riding a warhorse.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A raven is here flying around.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
You scythe *Stronk*'s left leg hard.
*Stronk* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Stronk*'s death cry.

n
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Small Clearing Off the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Hope has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the south.

Post Reply