Deadtrees

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Razhak
Posts: 1310
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Deadtrees

Post by Razhak » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:19 pm

Hussar got blicked in orchard by Gok, now only Fleur was left, and she just WVD herself and was clearly baiting me towards deadtrees. I decided to roll a dice and see who would turn up :P

The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Fleur* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Fleur* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong > You try to slash *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.

[bash ] :Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched >


*Fleur* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Fleur* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Fleur* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong > na on 1e orch patty bashed
e
kill light
kill light
You narrate 'on 1e orch patty bashed'

kill light
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong > The Decaying Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

n
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill light
A Hidden Glade
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A small stream trickles up from between the cracks.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fleur* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Fleur* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

kill light
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong > You try to slash *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched >
*Fleur* closes the deadtrees.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched >
*Fleur* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.

na in deadtres
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched > You narrate 'in deadtres'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched > na on come
You narrate 'on come'
You sense *Fleur* connecting to the True Source.

cmbe
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched > po
[change mood berserk] <<<<< Never hesitate, with current "channie-parry balance" no time to waste starting to hit her. If 7 others walk in, I am dead anyhow, if I manage to smash her fast, even 1-2 others walking in will not be a sure lose for me and a risk I am willing to take!
Mood changed to: Berserk

2
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

*Fleur* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.hed >
You try to slash *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.
[bash ]

*
The deadtrees is opened from the other side.
*Fleur* closes the deadtrees.

-
*Fleur* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

=
Your bash at *Fleur* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched > open deadtrees <<<<< Letting Gok in
open deadtrees
open deadtrees
Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched > open deadtrees
It's already open!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched > open deadtrees
open deadtrees
It's already open!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched > It's already open!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched > It's already open!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched > open deadtrees
You try to slash *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.
It's already open!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Scratched > open deadtrees
You slash *Fleur*'s right arm very hard.
It's already open!
Gok narrates 'casitne'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt > *Castien* has arrived from the south.
*Castien* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow. <<<<<< Hellooooo, bit of a problem though, he can bash me, and hamper me thrashing Fleur while she is weaving me
It's already open!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt > na come in
You narrate 'come in'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt >
Gok tries to pierce *Castien*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt >
Gok pierces *Castien*'s body.
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Fleur*'s body extremely hard.
Gok tries to pierce *Castien*, but he parries successfully.
You try to slash *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt >
*Castien* leaves south. <<<<<< Chicken! you just lost your chance to sit me down while Fleur wins your battle... Gok wasnt gonna be hurting you in melee... Actually it was a triggered autoflee, I didnt know here and then, but Gok had just stabbed Castien battered 1s of deadtrees and he probably triggered his autowimpy with this lucky hit there :D

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt > na HAHA

*Fleur* closes the deadtrees.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt > You narrate 'HAHA'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt >
Gok assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt > 2

Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.

[bash ] :Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt >


Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.
*Fleur* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

=
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.

*
The deadtrees is opened from the other side. <<<<<< mmhmmmm.. Friend or foe?!

*
*Castien* has arrived from the south.
A crow has arrived from the south.

=
*Fleur* now follows *Castien*.

-
You sense *Fleur* connecting to the True Source.

=
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.
*Fleur* tickles your head with her strike.
You try to slash *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.
The day has begun.
Your bash at *Fleur* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt >
*Castien* slashes Gok's body. <<<<<< Now you are stuck on the dodgy master stabber...

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt > na keep cllosed

Gok pierces *Fleur*'s body. <<<<< While he is on the real threat, breaking her def with me

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt > *Castien* closes the deadtrees.
You narrate 'keep cllosed' <<<<< Basher bashes, stabby dodger closes

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Hurt >
*Castien* tries to slash Gok, but he parries successfully.
Gok pierces *Fleur*'s left leg hard.
You slash *Fleur*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Wounded >
Gok assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Wounded >
Gok pierces *Fleur*'s body.
You slash *Fleur*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Wounded > 2
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Wounded >
Gok pierces *Fleur*'s body hard.
*Fleur* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.
You sense *Fleur* is channeling saidar.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Wounded > 2
[bash ]

-
Gok pierces *Fleur*'s right leg hard.
*Fleur* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.
*Fleur* tickles your left arm with her strike.


*Castien* sends Gok sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered >
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered >
*Castien* slashes Gok's head very hard.
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.
*Fleur* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered > g tinful pack

You sense *Fleur* is channeling saidar.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered > 2

Gok pierces *Fleur*'s right leg very hard.
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered > You get a tinful of a black, foul liquid from a backpack. <<<<< pre-emptive tinful incase I start missing bashes/she starts landing more weaves, every couple hps can matter in these battles. No use saving anything for a next day that might not come

[bash ] :Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered >
You sense *Fleur* is channeling saidar.

*
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.

*
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.


*Castien* sends Gok sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.
Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by *Fleur*!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered >
*Castien* slashes Gok's right arm hard.
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.
*Fleur* tickles your left leg with her strike.
Gok assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered >
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered > 2

Gok barely pierces *Fleur*'s left arm.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered > 2

Gok pierces *Fleur*'s right leg very hard.

[bash ] ng MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered >

Cancelled.
[bash ]

=
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.
*Fleur* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Fleur* opens the deadtrees. <<<<< Admitting defeat
Gok closes the deadtrees.

=
*Fleur* panics, and attempts to flee!


Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.

=
Your bash at *Fleur* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Beaten >
Gok avoids being bashed by *Castien* who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Beaten >
Gok pierces *Fleur*'s body.
You slash *Fleur*'s body extremely hard.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Beaten >
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.
You slash *Fleur*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical >
*Castien* tries to slash Gok, but he deflects the blow.
Gok pierces *Fleur*'s right arm very hard.
You slash *Fleur*'s body extremely hard.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical >
*Castien* opens the deadtrees.
Gok closes the deadtrees.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical >
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical >
*Castien* opens the deadtrees.
Gok closes the deadtrees.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical >
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical >
You sense *Fleur* is channeling saidar.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical > q

*Castien* tries to slash Gok, but he parries successfully.
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.
You try to slash *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical > q
*Castien* opens the deadtrees.
[close deadtrees]
Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical > q
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical > q
q

*Castien* opens the deadtrees.
Gok closes the deadtrees.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical > q
*Castien* opens the deadtrees.
[close deadtrees]
Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical > q
*Castien* opens the deadtrees.
[close deadtrees]
Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical > q
*Castien* opens the deadtrees.
[close deadtrees]
Ok.
*Fleur* opens the deadtrees.
Gok closes the deadtrees.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical > q
*Castien* opens the deadtrees.
[close deadtrees]
Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical > q
*Castien* opens the deadtrees.
[close deadtrees]
Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical > q
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Critical > *Castien* tries to slash Gok, but he parries successfully.
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.
*Fleur* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Fleur*'s right foot very hard.
*Fleur* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fleur*'s death cry.
*Castien* opens the deadtrees.
[close deadtrees]
Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Castien* opens the deadtrees.
[close deadtrees]
Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Castien* opens the deadtrees.
[close deadtrees]
Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Castien* opens the deadtrees.
Gok closes the deadtrees.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill light
2
*Castien* gets a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a small purse from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a yew staff from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a white hart pendant from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a white hart pendant from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Fleur.
*Castien* gets a lantern from the corpse of Fleur.
You slash *Castien*'s left hand hard.

[bash ] :Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Beaten >


*Castien* opens the deadtrees.
Gok closes the deadtrees.

-
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Castien* slashes Gok's body very hard.


*Castien* opens the deadtrees.
Gok closes the deadtrees.

*
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Gok tries to pierce *Castien*, but he parries successfully.

=
Your bash at *Castien* sends him sprawling!
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Beaten > na keep closed
Gok pierces *Castien*'s body hard.
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Castien*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!
You narrate 'keep closed'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Beaten > q
q
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

q
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Beaten > q
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Beaten > q
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Beaten > Gok pierces *Castien*'s head hard.
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Castien*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

q
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Critical > q
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Critical > q
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Critical > q
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Critical > [close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Critical > q
q
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

q
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Critical > [close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Critical > q
You slash *Castien*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

q
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Critical > q
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Critical > q
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Critical > q
[close deadtrees]
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gok: Hurt - Castien: Critical > q
q
Gok tries to pierce *Castien*, but he deflects the blow.
You slash *Castien*'s left hand very hard.
*Castien* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Castien*'s death cry.

gok
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:41 am

Re: Deadtrees

Post by gok » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:24 pm

Razhak asked me to post the stab on Castien

Razhak narrates 'on come'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > h
The Decaying Forest
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A crow is here flying around.
*Castien* is standing here.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

y
* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[back h.light] aggard >
You silently approach your victim...

=
*Castien* opens a way north.
The way north closes quietly.


*Castien* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - Castien: Beaten > nar casitne

Suddenly, a way north appears to open.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - Castien: Beaten >
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - Castien: Beaten > You try to pierce *Castien*, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'casitne'

1
* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - Castien: Beaten >
*Castien* leaves north.

Hussar
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:27 am

Re: Deadtrees

Post by Hussar » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:26 pm

Sad days, sad I missed the end. Thought I was reentering after stab timer.. ah well. Was fun anyway!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gok: Scratched > -
The writhing grass tries to hit Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
Gok tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
=+**+=- -
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Razhak leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
As Gok avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Gok panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Gok leaves east. >>

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
stand
e
You stand up.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
ct
charge h.dark
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w
ct
charge h.dark
A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A baby lizard scampers about.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A raven has arrived from the east.
Suddenly someone places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Fleur.

Adael
Posts: 814
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Deadtrees

Post by Adael » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:07 pm

Razhak wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:19 pm
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered >
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered >
*Castien* slashes Gok's head very hard.
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.
*Fleur* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered > g tinful pack

You sense *Fleur* is channeling saidar.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered > 2

Gok pierces *Fleur*'s right leg very hard.
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered > You get a tinful of a black, foul liquid from a backpack. <<<<< pre-emptive tinful incase I start missing bashes/she starts landing more weaves, every couple hps can matter in these battles. No use saving anything for a next day that might not come

[bash ] :Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered >
You sense *Fleur* is channeling saidar.

*
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.

*
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.


*Castien* sends Gok sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.
Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by *Fleur*!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Strong - Fleur: Battered >
*Castien* slashes Gok's right arm hard.
Gok tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.
*Fleur* tickles your left leg with her strike.
Gok assumes an offensive striking posture.
Really curious, what happened there with the "You're in no position to do anything aggressive."?

Hussar
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:27 am

Re: Deadtrees

Post by Hussar » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:31 pm

From what I understand Castien disengage -> bashed razhak but it showed gok he was transfered to gok due to faceoff

Adael
Posts: 814
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Deadtrees

Post by Adael » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:34 pm

Aha, thank you!

Detritus
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

Re: Deadtrees

Post by Detritus » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:32 am

ouch, i just put these 2 bits together...
You try to slash *Fleur*, but she parries successfully.
[bash ]

*
The deadtrees is opened from the other side.
*Fleur* closes the deadtrees.

-
*Fleur* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
gok wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:24 pm
You silently approach your victim...

=
*Castien* opens a way north.
The way north closes quietly.


*Castien* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - Castien: Beaten > nar casitne

Suddenly, a way north appears to open.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - Castien: Beaten >
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!
Wonder how close to pulse that was Fleur slamming the door closed in his face...

Post Reply