State of PK

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Castien
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:13 pm

State of PK

Post by Castien » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:24 pm

I don't post very often, but it's so ridiculous how common this theme is. I feel bad even posting a whine, but this is almost literally every pk session.


Prelude: Fighting one blight, two more show up, I go south to meet up with Isabel because I get low, now a 2v3 situation.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here, riding a |3|.bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > sc

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > say while naked
You say 'while naked'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan d
*Carnage* is standing here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Isabel says 'ahh'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > gig
rem sword
draw
scalp corpse
sheath
wield sword nd
You giggle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You stop using a heron-marked longsword.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You try to quietly draw a dagger from a cloak of shifting colors.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

scan d
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You sheath a dagger into a cloak of shifting colors.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You wield a heron-marked longsword.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > *Carnage* is standing here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > say hitting 1d!
scan d
You say 'hitting 1d!'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > *Carnage* is standing here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > d
k dark
bash
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ++up++
*Carnage* is standing here.
Isabel has arrived from above, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from above.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Isabel scythes *Carnage*'s body.
You slash *Carnage*'s body.

* rong - Isabel: Healthy - Carnage: Scratched >
*CARNAGE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
*Carnage* leaves up.

=
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > u
k dark
bash
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Carnage* is standing here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.
Isabel has arrived from below, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from below.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Isabel scythes *Carnage*'s right arm hard.
You slash *Carnage*'s right arm.

- rong - Isabel: Healthy - Carnage: Scratched >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Carnage shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Carnage has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander barely hacks Carnage's right leg.

+
The Shienaran commander tickles Carnage's body with his hack.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Carnage* cleaves Isabel's left leg hard.
Isabel scythes *Carnage*'s right leg hard.
*CARNAGE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
*Carnage* leaves down.

=d
e
-e
Cancelled.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++
*Carnage* is standing here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from above.
Ack, you lost Isabel!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > k dark
bash
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
Bash who?

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > k dark
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»

bash
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
n
k dark
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

bash
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
Bash who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
*Carnage* is standing here.
Isabel has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Isabel scythes *Carnage*'s right arm hard.
Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
k dark
bash
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is here, fighting Carnage, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.
*Carnage* is here, fighting Isabel.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You slash *Carnage*'s right leg very hard.

+ ring - Isabel: Scratched - Carnage: Hurt >
Isabel scythes *Carnage*'s left arm hard.

=
Your bash at *Carnage* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 20 out of 41 bashes (48% landed)

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Carnage: Wounded >

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Carnage: Wounded > no

Isabel looks at *Carnage*.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Carnage: Wounded > You slash *Carnage*'s right foot.
Isabel scythes *Carnage*'s right foot hard.
[notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Carnage: Wounded > l carnage

Who's Your Daddy?

Carnage has quite a few wounds.

*Carnage* is using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> a bloodstained cloak bearing a clenched fist
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a pair of long-handled war axes
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Carnage: Wounded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
A Winding Road
The road is in good condition here, with many signs of work. The sides of
the road are kept clear of debris, and the wagon ruts are smoothed over. To
the east, the road forks around the hill to the south. A watchtower can be
seen in the distance, standing silent guard over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is here, fighting Carnage, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.
*Carnage* is sitting here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Carnage: Wounded >
You slash *Carnage*'s body.
Isabel scythes *Carnage*'s left arm very hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Carnage: Wounded > bash
Isabel narrates 'why is he fragging my head'
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Carnage: Wounded > bash
*CARNAGE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
*Carnage* leaves east.

*e
e
k dark
+bash
Cancelled.
Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
Isabel has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
Isabel has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
Bash who?

e
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
Isabel has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

n
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
Isabel has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

n
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
*Carnage* is standing here.
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
Isabel barely scythes *Carnage*'s right foot.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
k dark
s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is here, fighting Carnage, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.
*Carnage* is here, fighting Isabel.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*CARNAGE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
You slash *Carnage*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Hurt - Carnage: Wounded >
*Carnage* leaves west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
k dark
bash

Isabel scythes *Carnage*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
Bash who?

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > bash
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««
*Carnage* is here, fighting Isabel.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is here, fighting Carnage, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You slash *Carnage*'s body.

*CARNAGE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!t - Carnage: Wounded >

+
Isabel scythes *Carnage*'s right arm.

*
*Carnage* leaves north.

n
=n
k dark
-bash
Cancelled.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
n
n
w
k dark
bash
Bash who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Carnage* is standing here.
*Pounce* is standing here.
*Chocopops* is standing here.
*Akzak* is standing here.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend leader stands here.
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion. <----- Really not sure why we're baiting to here 2v4 now.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Chocopops* cleaves Isabel's body hard.
*Akzak* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Akzak: Hurt > You do the best you can!

snick ring - Akzak: Hurt >
Cancelled.
You snicker softly.
*Pounce* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Akzak: Hurt > nar off
*Pounce* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A darkfriend trooper joins Chocopops's fight!
A darkfriend trooper joins a darkfriend trooper's fight!
A darkfriend leader joins a darkfriend trooper's fight!
Isabel barely scythes *Chocopops*'s body.
Isabel tries to scythe a darkfriend trooper, but he deflects the blow.
Isabel scythes a darkfriend leader's body into bloody fragments!
You narrate 'off'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Akzak: Hurt >
Isabel giggles.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Akzak: Hurt >
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A darkfriend trooper barely pierces Isabel's body.
*Pounce* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Carnage* now follows *Akzak*.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Akzak: Hurt > nar go commy

*Carnage* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Akzak: Hurt > f
You narrate 'go commy'

s
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Akzak: Hurt > s
You panic and attempt to flee!

ISABEL PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
s
In a Depression
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.

s
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n

Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Isabel leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Akzak* has arrived from the north.
*Pounce* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
*Akzak* leaves south.
*Pounce* leaves south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
*Pounce* is standing here.
*Akzak* is standing here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
s
s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > u
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan d
Aine narrates 'I'm still Malkier Gate if needed.'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
Isabel - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar so silly
You narrate 'so silly' <----- Hoping that now they'll hit, seeing as they're 4 and I'm low, Isabel basically naked and in garbage.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Isabel narrates 'heh my mob is choke'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar nod
You narrate 'nod'

wher
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Isabel says 'i should have grabbed it'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
Isabel - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Isabel narrates 'yeah'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > no
l
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan d
wher

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
Isabel - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > l
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > sacn d
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan d
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
Isabel - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > wher
who
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
Isabel - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players
-------
Jules Mikkelsen (Linkless)
Helgi al'brawdrifynn, the Sea Merchant... [Kandori Merchants' Guild]
Jacob Moon [Defender of the Stone]
Feraday of Murandy
Lovita of Tarabon
Odessa of Murandy
~ Kenria the Legend of the Dark
Traeyn of the Borderlands
Skyre the Footpad
Lady Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer Blademaster]
Kalandra Duvivier (Linkless) (Idle)
Taku Sevara
Castien of Shienar
Etain a'Conn [Yellow Ajah]
Krieg of Andor
Rylai the Journey Accepted [White Tower]
Gerlad of the Borderlands
Aine Mar'Surai, Wisdom of Sidona
Tetsuo Umezawa
Jaxon Lane

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>
Lamora Nai'Gar
Kamat of Rampore
Aziraphale of Illian (Linkless) (Idle)
Tazok of Two Rivers

24 players displayed.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Isabel says 'i have promised myself after yesterday not to play to sily things!'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar so they are 4, I think they can hit!
You narrate 'so they are 4, I think they can hit!'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > gig
You giggle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > l
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Jaxon narrates 'sorry. lost link there.'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Isabel narrates 'but wil they!'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
Isabel - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar maybe
scan d
You narrate 'maybe'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > l in purse
purse (used) :
a cup of thready brown tea
a wealth of gold crowns (80)
a smooth metallic disc
[4] a thin vial of yellow fluid
[2] a bunch of fireworks
[5] a package of iron rations
a cup of thick syrup
[2] a bubbling draught
a copper penny

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar I'm only battered
You narrate 'I'm only battered'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > wher
scan d
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
Isabel - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan d

scan d
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan d
scan d

scan d
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Isabel says 'seeing if i can get the mob'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > say ok
wher
You say 'ok'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
Isabel - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > sacn d
Isabel leaves down riding a bloodstock stallion.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

scan d
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
k dark
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.



* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- SNEAK
- NO QUIT
- STRENGTH

BMI = 0.3654
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

scan d
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > k dark

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

wher
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > k dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Dusty Road
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan d
wher

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Rugged Terrain
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Isabel narrates 'oof'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > nar lol
You narrate 'lol'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > nar ?
You narrate '?'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Isabel narrates 'they are choke haha'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > weather
scan d
The temperature is about 80 degrees.
The sky is lit by flashes of lightning, and a mild wind comes from the north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > nar lol
scan d
You narrate 'lol'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan d
scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > wher

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Dusty Road
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan d

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > wher
wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Dusty Road
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

wher
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Dusty Road
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Dusty Road
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > wher
wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Dusty Road
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Dusty Road
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Dusty Road
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

wher
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Dusty Road
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Dusty Road
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > d

Isabel narrates 'wtf my horse'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here.

*Carnage* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded >
*Akzak* leaves south.
*Chocopops* leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded >
Isabel leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded > l
The Dusty Road
The road narrows here, due to thick forrestry to the east and west. A chill
wind always blows through, making even the warmest clothes all but useless.
To the north, the trees seem to be somewhat twisted, and more green than
those to the south. Larger ruts grace the ground here, as all wagons must
pass at this point.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
*Carnage* is here, fighting YOU!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded > nar go friend
f
You narrate 'go friend'

s
s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded > s
You panic and attempt to flee!

You slash *Carnage*'s body.
*Carnage* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w

*Akzak* has arrived from the west.
*Chocopops* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Akzak* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
Isabel leaves west.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Akzak: Hurt >
*Chocopops* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

wher
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Akzak: Hurt > f
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - A Winding Road
Castien - The Dusty Road

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Akzak: Hurt > w
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Chocopops* cleaves your right leg.
*Akzak* crushes your left leg hard.
Isabel narrates 'thanks'

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Carnage* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Carnage* leaves south.

s
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > u
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++
*Carnage* is standing here.
*Carnage* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded > You slash *Carnage*'s right leg.
*Carnage* cleaves your right leg hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
*Akzak* has arrived from the north.
*Chocopops* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
*Chocopops* cleaves your left leg hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered > snick
snick
snick
*Akzak* crushes your right arm hard.
You snicker softly.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered > f
You snicker softly.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered > You snicker softly.

You panic and attempt to flee!rnage: Battered >


*Chocopops* cleaves your left hand.


You flee head over heels.
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
s
s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > wher
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
Isabel narrates 'didn't realise horse bash there'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - A Winding Road
Isabel - A Winding Road

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > gig
k dark
You giggle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
Narrow ruts lead through the middle of the road here, the east path around
the hill to the northwest being the prefered by most supply wagons. Pine
trees and scrub oak can be seen growing thickly to the south and east.
Small nicks and slashes can still be seen in their trunks; scars from long
past battles.
[ obvious exits: N W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Akzak* has arrived from the north.
*Chocopops* has arrived from the north.
*Carnage* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
*Chocopops* cleaves Isabel's body hard.
*Akzak* leaves west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered > nar interesting
k dark
You narrate 'interesting'

bash
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered > You do the best you can!

Isabel sulks in the corner. Carnage: Battered >

+
Isabel scythes *Chocopops*'s left leg.
The ancient tree hits Chocopops's right arm hard.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Chocopops* cleaves Isabel's right leg hard.

*
*Akzak* has arrived from the west.

*
*Akzak* crushes Isabel's body hard.

+
ISABEL PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


As *Carnage* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 22 out of 42 bashes (47% landed)

ring >
Isabel leaves west.
*CARNAGE* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
*Chocopops* cleaves the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles Carnage's body with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Chocopops's body with its hit.
*Carnage* cleaves your body into bloody fragments!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Akzak* leaves west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded > nar go commy

*Carnage* looks at you.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded > You slash *Carnage*'s left leg hard.
The ancient tree barely tickles Carnage's left leg with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Chocopops's left leg with its hit.
*Carnage* cleaves your body very hard.
*CHOCOPOPS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You narrate 'go commy'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
*Chocopops* leaves north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

w

*Chocopops* has arrived from the north.

*Chocopops* cleaves your right leg.
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > nar er
n
w
You narrate 'er'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv

u
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > scan d

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > nar maybe dusty
You narrate 'maybe dusty'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > scan d

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > scan d
scan d

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > d
n

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
w
no
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Isabel narrates 'yeah am crit'
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > nar i am beaten
w
You narrate 'i am beaten'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
w
A Sickly Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««

w
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
w
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Thorny Hedges
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
s

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > wher

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - The Dusty Road
Isabel - A Path

n
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
A lantern has been left here.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A metal hook with loops for a belt is here.
An axe with a huge bronze head leans against a stone here.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
Two tanned leather scabbards, stitched together, rest here.
A dark cloak with a hood has been left here.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here. <----- Kajin dead, fair play, i'll use sergs and continue to fight you :)
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
A chestnut stallion trots about.

n
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
n
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««

e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Campsite
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > nar i think kaj dead
You narrate 'i think kaj dead'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > nar rofl
w
w
Isabel narrates 'not seeing kajin'
You narrate 'rofl'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > w
n
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
n
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier has arrived from the north.
A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
s
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > w
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Entrance to Dark Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Isabel has arrived from the east, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier has arrived from the east.

wher
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Entrance to Dark Path
Castien - Entrance to Dark Path

s
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Before the Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Isabel has arrived from the east, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Entrance to Clearing
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier has arrived from the north.

s
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier has arrived from the north.
Jaxon narrates 'I keep losing link.'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s

Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e

Isabel gives a soldier an order.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Isabel has arrived from the west, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
Isabel gives a soldier an order.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

nar nod
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

wher
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Isabel gives a soldier an order.
You narrate 'nod'

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Branch Path
Castien - Branch Path

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Isabel gives a soldier an order.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
Isabel gives a soldier an order.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Akzak* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
*Akzak* leaves west.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

bash
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
Bash who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.

Isabel narrates '57 hp'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Branch Path
To the east, you can see the path bend north sharply, twisting behind the
trees, and to the west, you can see it merge with another path that runs
north and south. Looking around, you can spot the tip of a tower to the north,
rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Isabel gives a soldier an order.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Isabel gives a soldier an order.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Isabel gives a soldier an order.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > say okay through my spam!
k dark
k dark
You say 'okay through my spam!'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
Isabel gives a soldier an order.
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Isabel gives a soldier an order.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
Isabel gives a soldier an order.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Isabel gives a soldier an order.
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
Isabel gives a soldier an order.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Isabel gives a soldier an order.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
Isabel gives a soldier an order.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Isabel gives a soldier an order.

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
Isabel gives a soldier an order.
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
Isabel gives a soldier an order.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > *Akzak* has arrived from the west.
You slash *Akzak*'s left leg hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Akzak: Hurt > sc
Isabel gives a soldier an order.
A soldier tickles Akzak's left arm with his scythe.
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Akzak: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Akzak: Hurt > A soldier tickles Akzak's right arm with his scythe.
A sergeant joins your fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
*Akzak* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
*Akzak* crushes a soldier's body into bloody fragments!
*Akzak* crushes a sergeant's body extremely hard.
*Akzak* crushes a sergeant's left hand into bloody fragments!
You slash *Akzak*'s left arm hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Akzak: Hurt > bash
HP:Beaten MP:Winded

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Akzak: Hurt > You do the best you can!

ed - Akzak: Hurt >
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
Isabel gives a soldier an order.

-
Isabel scythes *Akzak*'s left arm hard.

=
A sergeant tickles Akzak's right foot with his pound.
A sergeant barely pounds Akzak's right arm.
A soldier barely scythes Akzak's left arm.
*Akzak* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
*Akzak* tries to crush a soldier, but he parries successfully.
*Akzak* crushes Isabel's left arm hard.
*Akzak* crushes a sergeant's left foot extremely hard.
*Akzak* crushes a sergeant's body into bloody fragments!

=
Your bash at *Akzak* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 21 out of 43 bashes (48% landed)

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Akzak: Hurt > l
Isabel scythes *Akzak*'s body.
A sergeant tickles Akzak's right hand with his pound.
A sergeant tickles Akzak's body with his pound.
A soldier tickles Akzak's right arm with his scythe.
You slash *Akzak*'s body hard.
The sun sets.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Branch Path
To the east, you can see the path bend north sharply, twisting behind the
trees, and to the west, you can see it merge with another path that runs
north and south. Looking around, you can spot the tip of a tower to the north,
rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
*Akzak* is sitting here
A soldier is here, fighting Akzak.
Lady Isabel the Lord Major is here, fighting Akzak, riding a chestnut stallion.
A sergeant is here, fighting Akzak.
A sergeant is here, fighting Akzak.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Akzak: Wounded > l akzak

Akzak has quite a few wounds.

*Akzak* is using:
<held> a small purse
<worn on head> a polished, slitted great helm
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a two-handed binnol (scratched)
<worn on legs> a pair of steel-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Akzak: Wounded > snick
You snicker softly.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Akzak: Wounded > bash
Isabel scythes *Akzak*'s body.
A sergeant tickles Akzak's body with his pound.
A sergeant pounds Akzak's left leg.
A soldier tickles Akzak's left foot with his scythe.
You slash *Akzak*'s body hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Akzak: Wounded > bash
ISABEL PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Akzak: Wounded >
Isabel leaves east riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Akzak: Wounded >
Isabel narrates 'brb'

bash
- ring - Akzak: Wounded >
A sergeant barely pounds Akzak's left arm.
A sergeant barely pounds Akzak's body.
A soldier tickles Akzak's head with his scythe.
*Akzak* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
*Akzak* crushes a soldier's body into bloody fragments!
*Akzak* tries to crush a sergeant, but he deflects the blow.
*Akzak* crushes a sergeant's left hand into bloody fragments!
*AKZAK* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
*Akzak* leaves west.

k dark
k dark
Cancelled.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
k dark
A sergeant leaves west.
A sergeant leaves west.
A soldier leaves west.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > no
k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > bash
Isabel has arrived from the east, riding a chestnut stallion.
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Isabel has arrived from the east, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A sergeant leaves south.
A sergeant leaves south.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Carnage has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Carnage has been spotted!'
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
k dark
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
*Carnage* is standing here.
*Akzak* is here, fighting a sergeant.
A sergeant is here, fighting Carnage.
A sergeant is here, fighting Akzak.
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier has arrived from the north.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You slash *Carnage*'s right arm hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded > You do the best you can!

bash
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded >
*AKZAK* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

- ring - Carnage: Wounded >
*Carnage* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A soldier joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant barely pounds Carnage's right arm.
*Akzak* tries to crush a sergeant, but he deflects the blow.
*Akzak* crushes a soldier's head into bloody fragments!
A sergeant pounds Akzak's right leg.
*Akzak* leaves south.

+
*Chocopops* has arrived from the south.

=
*Chocopops* leaves north.


*Akzak* has arrived from the south.

-
*Akzak* crushes Isabel's left arm hard.

=
Your bash at *Carnage* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 22 out of 44 bashes (50% landed)

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
*Akzak* crushes Isabel's body.
A soldier joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
You slash *Carnage*'s body.
A sergeant barely tickles Carnage's head with his pound.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
*Chocopops* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
*Chocopops* cleaves a soldier's body very hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
ISABEL PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
Isabel leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered > nar carnage batt
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Chocopops has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Chocopops has been spotted!'
You narrate 'carnage batt'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
*CHOCOPOPS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
*Akzak* crushes a soldier's right leg extremely hard.
*Akzak* crushes a sergeant's right arm into bloody fragments!
A sergeant barely pounds Akzak's left leg.
A soldier tickles Akzak's body with his scythe.
You slash *Carnage*'s body.
A sergeant pounds Carnage's right leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
*Chocopops* leaves south.
*AKZAK* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered >
*Akzak* leaves north.
*Akzak* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered > bash

*Akzak* leaves south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered > A soldier joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Carnage: Battered > bash
A sergeant tickles Carnage's right arm with his pound.
A soldier barely tickles Carnage's right hand with his scythe.
*Carnage* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Carnage*'s left leg hard.
A sergeant tickles Carnage's body with his pound.


*Akzak* has arrived from the south.
*CARNAGE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
*Akzak* crushes your body hard.

+
*Carnage* leaves south.

*f

A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'

Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Carnage* has arrived from the south.

*Akzak* has arrived from the north.
*Carnage* leaves north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Akzak* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Akzak: Wounded > n
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

You panic and attempt to flee!k: Wounded >
*Carnage* has arrived from the north.


*Carnage* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

e

You flee head over heels.
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
s
s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»

w
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > w
Little Trail
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Heavy Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
A raven is here, watching.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
Open Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
Open Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
A green woodpecker is high up a tree, tapping away.

n
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Heavy Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
An owl is here flying around.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Opening in the Forest
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > wher
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - The Dusty Road

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
The wind carries the faint smell of burnt wood. On both sides of the road,
the densely-packed trees seem to block any passage, but to the south there
seem to be gaps in the trees. A tower can be seen high over the trees to the
northeast, while along the road to the east, wagons can be glimpsed by the
road. The road itself continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Isabel narrates 'am out'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > nar nod
You narrate 'nod'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
n

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
k dark
bash
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Bash who?

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Isabel narrates 'osrry was spammering'
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > wher
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > nar allg
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - Hidden Path

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You narrate 'allg'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sc
k dark
k dark

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
Isabel narrates 'getting healies'
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > wher
k dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - Hidden Path

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > l
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Hidden Path
You wonder how old this path is - it is well worn, but still totally concealed
from the sky, for some reason. You can barely see the sky from here, so totally
do the trees cover the path. However, you can just barely glimpse the bottom of
a tower ahead to the north, at the end of this path.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
k dark
k dark
The night has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

wher
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
k dark
k dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - Hidden Path

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > sc
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > who
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > wher
They aren't here.

k dark
k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players
-------
Bhoros of Seandar
Raehn the Red Blade
Jules Mikkelsen (Linkless) (Idle)
Helgi al'brawdrifynn, the Sea Merchant... [Kandori Merchants' Guild]
Feraday of Murandy
Lovita of Tarabon
Odessa of Murandy
~ Kenria the Legend of the Dark
Traeyn of the Borderlands
Skyre the Footpad
Lady Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer Blademaster]
Kalandra Duvivier (Linkless) (Idle)
Taku Sevara
Castien of Shienar
Etain a'Conn [Yellow Ajah]
Rylai the Journey Accepted [White Tower]
Gerlad of the Borderlands
Aine Mar'Surai, Wisdom of Sidona
Tetsuo Umezawa
Jaxon Lane

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Isabel narrates 'call if on am up to beat'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar would not be mad if kaj repopped!
k dark
You narrate 'would not be mad if kaj repopped!'

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
Jaxon narrates 'you kaj?'
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

wher
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaxon - Dusty Road by Fal Dara
Castien - Hidden Path


* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Jaxon narrates 'oh.'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar it's dead
You narrate 'it's dead'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar am 2n burnt
wher
You narrate 'am 2n burnt'

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaxon - Dusty Road by Fal Dara
Castien - Hidden Path

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > wher
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaxon - Dusty Road by Fal Dara
Castien - Hidden Path

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > yell twiddle
wher
You bellow 'twiddle'

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaxon - Dusty Road by Fal Dara
Castien - Hidden Path

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
Jaxon narrates 'i am 1n atm. chillin'
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

You narrate 'nod'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > nar they burnt
k dark
k dark
You narrate 'they burnt'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Variable: personaltarget pounce
is now your personal target!
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > *Akzak* has arrived from the south.
*Chocopops* has arrived from the south.
*Carnage* has arrived from the south.
*Pounce* has arrived from the south.
You barely slash *Pounce*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Pounce: Wounded >
*Pounce* barely pierces your head.
A soldier joins your fight!
A sergeant says 'You Akzak!!! You will die before your time!! '
A sergeant barely tickles Akzak's body with his pound.
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
You slash *Pounce*'s body hard.
*Chocopops* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
*Carnage* cleaves your left arm very hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Pounce: Wounded > carnage is now your personal target!
nar on
f
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Chocopops has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Chocopops has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Carnage has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Carnage has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pounce has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pounce has been spotted!'
You narrate 'on'

You panic and attempt to flee!unce: Wounded >


*AKZAK* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You flee head over heels.
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
k dark
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
*Pounce* is standing here.
*Carnage* is here, fighting a sergeant.
*Chocopops* is standing here.
A soldier is here, fighting Pounce.
A sergeant is here, fighting Chocopops.
A sergeant is here, fighting Carnage.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > bash
*Akzak* has arrived from the south.
You slash *Akzak*'s body hard.

nded - Akzak: Wounded >
*CARNAGE* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Akzak: Wounded >
*Pounce* pierces your body hard.

ed - Akzak: Wounded >
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Akzak has been spotted!'
*Pounce* barely pierces your right foot.
*Akzak* crushes your head hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A sergeant tickles Chocopops's right leg with his pound.
A soldier barely scythes Pounce's left foot.
*Carnage* tries to cleave a sergeant, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant barely tickles Carnage's left leg with his pound.


Jaxon has arrived from the north, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the north.


You flee head over heels.
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > nar ow

Isabel narrates 'burnt?'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > You narrate 'ow'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
s

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A raven is here flying around.
Jaxon Lane is here, fighting Akzak, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Akzak* is here, fighting Jaxon.
*Pounce* is here, fighting a soldier.
*Carnage* is here, fighting a sergeant.
*Chocopops* is here, fighting a sergeant.
A soldier is here, fighting Pounce.
A sergeant is here, fighting Chocopops.
A sergeant is here, fighting Carnage.
*Carnage* leaves south.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > *Chocopops* leaves south.
You slash *Pounce*'s right leg.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a soldier: Wounded - Pounce: Wounded >
You slash *Pounce*'s right leg hard.
A sergeant says 'You Akzak!!! You will die before your time!! '
A sergeant barely tickles Akzak's body with his pound.
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
*Akzak* tries to crush Jaxon, but he parries successfully.
*Akzak* crushes a sergeant's body into bloody fragments!
*Pounce* pierces a soldier's body very hard.
A soldier barely scythes Pounce's right leg.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a soldier: Wounded - Pounce: Wounded > nar 2n burnt
bash
You narrate '2n burnt'

= ed - a soldier: Wounded - Pounce: Wounded >
*Chocopops* has arrived from the south.

+
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Chocopops has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Chocopops has been spotted!'
*Pounce* pierces a soldier's right arm very hard.
*Chocopops* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Jaxon sends *Akzak* sprawling with a powerful bash!


*POUNCE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
*Pounce* leaves south.

+
A sergeant barely pounds Akzak's body.
A soldier joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
Jaxon slashes *Akzak*'s body.
Jaxon starts following you.

=f
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Pounce* has arrived from the south.

group all

A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pounce has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pounce has been spotted!'
Jaxon narrates 'am here'
*Pounce* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
*Carnage* is standing here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Jaxon is now a member of your group.
*Carnage* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Carnage: Battered > f
You slash *Carnage*'s right arm hard.
*Carnage* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

k dark
bash
You flee head over heels.
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Bash who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
n

*Carnage* has arrived from the north.

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > bash
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > *Chocopops* has arrived from the north.
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
*Pounce* is here, fighting Jaxon.
A raven is here flying around.
Jaxon Lane is here, fighting Akzak, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Akzak* is here, fighting Jaxon.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A sergeant is here, fighting Akzak.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > *Pounce* tries to pierce Jaxon, but he parries successfully.
A soldier joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant barely pounds Akzak's right arm.
*Akzak* tries to crush Jaxon, but he parries successfully.
*Akzak* tries to crush a sergeant, but he parries successfully.
*Pounce* pierces Jaxon's body.
You slash *Akzak*'s body hard.

ed - Jaxon: Scratched - Akzak: Battered >
*POUNCE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
*Pounce* leaves south.

+
*Pounce* has arrived from the south.

=
*Pounce* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Akzak* avoids being bashed by Jaxon who loses his balance and falls!


A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pounce has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pounce has been spotted!'
A soldier joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant tries to pound Pounce, but he parries successfully.
A soldier tries to scythe Pounce, but he parries successfully.
*Pounce* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A sergeant barely tickles Akzak's body with his pound.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.

=
*Pounce* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Your bash at *Akzak* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 23 out of 45 bashes (51% landed)

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched - Akzak: Wounded > nar akzak batt bashed

Isabel scythes *Destruction*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched - Akzak: Wounded > You narrate 'akzak batt bashed'

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched - Akzak: Wounded >
*Carnage* cleaves a soldier's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched - Akzak: Wounded >
*Carnage* cleaves a soldier's right leg into bloody fragments!
A sergeant barely pounds Pounce's body.
A soldier tries to scythe Pounce, but he deflects the blow.
*Pounce* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Akzak*'s right leg hard.
A sergeant barely pounds Akzak's body.
Jaxon slashes *Akzak*'s body.

- Jaxon: Scratched - Akzak: Battered >
Jaxon narrates 'akzak bat'
*DESTRUCTION* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH! <<----- Lol sneak bash
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Chocopops* has arrived from the south.

nar lol destruction

*Nevaeh* has arrived from the south. <---- Lol


*Pounce* wipes his boots in your face!


*Chocopops* cleaves your body hard.


Isabel sends *Destruction* sprawling with a powerful bash!


A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Chocopops has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Chocopops has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
A sergeant bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'


*CARNAGE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


*Carnage* leaves south.


*Chocopops* cleaves your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Isabel scythes *Destruction*'s body.
A sergeant barely tickles Pounce's body with his pound.
A soldier scythes Pounce's right leg.
A sergeant tickles Akzak's body with his pound.
Jaxon barely slashes *Akzak*'s head.

You flee head over heels.
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
You narrate 'lol destruction'

Ryzom
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:52 am

Re: State of PK

Post by Ryzom » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:36 pm

Just some more giving up instead of stopping at any single mob support within any of the 4 zones between dusty and keep.

Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|3|.A dun mare is here, snorting angrily
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > rack (here) :
Nothing.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Ibzon narrates 'campsite'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Ibzon narrates 'on now 1s come'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > call
n
n
You call for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Shienaran gatekeeper unlocks the Malkiergate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the Malkiergate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > e
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
An ancient scrolled atlas of Arad Doman lies here forgotten.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
The dismembered corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
A chestnut stallion trots about.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > n
n
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
A brightly-colored sash lies here, in a heap.
Robes of fine brown wool, smudged with ink stains, lie in a folded pile.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A large banded mallet has been set aside here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
The corpse of Lugubrious is lying here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Bahamut* is standing here.
*Dukug* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k dark
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mazoku* is sitting here.
A Saldaean cavalryman stands ready to fight.
Jaxon Lane is here, fighting Mazoku, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
Lord Ibzon al'Ron is here, fighting Mazoku, riding a |3|.warhorse.
A soldier is here, fighting Mazoku.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Mazoku, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Mazoku, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > bash
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Bash who?
*Mazoku* leaves north.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Cihri chats 'kordin on in any form?'

k dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > bash
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
A brightly-colored sash lies here, in a heap.
Robes of fine brown wool, smudged with ink stains, lie in a folded pile.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A large banded mallet has been set aside here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
The corpse of Lugubrious is lying here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Bahamut* is standing here.
*Dukug* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You blast *Bahamut*'s head.

*Dukug* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Bahamut* barely scythes your body.

=
Your bash at *Bahamut* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 48 out of 82 bashes (58% landed)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Battered >
You blast *Bahamut*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Battered > nar 1s kaj
You narrate '1s kaj'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Battered > nar bashed batt
You narrate 'bashed batt'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Battered > nar 2s site*

You blast *Bahamut*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Battered > You narrate '2s site*'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Battered > bash

Ibzon has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the north, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the north.
Jaxon tickles *Bahamut*'s left foot with his slash.

Jaxon slashes *Bahamut*'s head.hamut: Beaten >
*Bahamut* scythes your left arm hard.
You blast *Bahamut*'s left leg.


Ibzon scythes *Bahamut*'s body with The Falcon Swoops.
*BAHAMUT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

bash
Cancelled.
+
*BAHAMUT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
*Bahamut* leaves north.

=n
n
-k dark
bash
Cancelled.
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ibzon has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the south, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the south.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ibzon has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the south, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ibzon leaves north riding a warhorse.
Jaxon leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman leaves north.
Bash who?

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
w
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Bahamut* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
e
*Bahamut* leaves east.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
Ibzon has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the north, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the north.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Bahamut* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You blast *Bahamut*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Critical > k dark
*Bahamut* barely scythes your body.
You blast *Bahamut*'s body hard.
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Critical >
*BAHAMUT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Critical > nar 1e site cirt
You narrate '1e site cirt'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Critical >
*Bahamut* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
k dark
k dark
k dark
k dark
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
*Bahamut* has arrived from the north.
You blast *Bahamut*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Critical > k dark
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Critical > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Critical > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Critical > nar site
*BAHAMUT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Critical > bash
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bahamut: Critical > You narrate 'site'

trong - Bahamut: Critical >
Ibzon has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the south, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the south.
Jaxon barely slashes *Bahamut*'s left arm.

+
Jaxon slashes *Bahamut*'s right leg.

*
Ibzon scythes *Bahamut*'s head.
*Bahamut* leaves west.

*w
w
k dark
bash
Cancelled.
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ibzon has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the east, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the east.
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ibzon has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the east, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
Ibzon leaves west riding a warhorse.
Jaxon leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman leaves west.
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Saldaean cavalryman stands ready to fight.
Jaxon Lane is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
Lord Ibzon al'Ron is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ibzon has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the north, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the north.
Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Ibzon has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the east, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the east.
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ibzon has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the east, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ibzon leaves south riding a warhorse.
Jaxon leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman leaves south.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
s
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
k dark
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Saldaean cavalryman stands ready to fight.
Jaxon Lane is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
Lord Ibzon al'Ron is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.
A raven is here, watching.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
w
w
Ibzon leaves west riding a warhorse.
Jaxon leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman leaves west.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Saldaean cavalryman stands ready to fight.
Jaxon Lane is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
Lord Ibzon al'Ron is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
w
Ibzon leaves west riding a warhorse.
Jaxon leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman leaves west.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Saldaean cavalryman stands ready to fight.
Jaxon Lane is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
Lord Ibzon al'Ron is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ibzon leaves west riding a warhorse.
Jaxon leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman leaves west.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Saldaean cavalryman stands ready to fight.
Jaxon Lane is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
Lord Ibzon al'Ron is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ibzon has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the east, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the east.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mazoku* is standing here.
*Dukug* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You barely blast *Mazoku*'s right hand.

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mazoku: Beaten > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mazoku: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mazoku: Beaten > Ibzon has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the east, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the east.
Jaxon slashes *Dukug*'s right leg.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mazoku: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mazoku: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mazoku: Beaten > nar 6w
bash
Jaxon barely slashes *Dukug*'s right leg.
*Mazoku* blasts your right leg.
You barely blast *Mazoku*'s body.
Ibzon scythes *Dukug*'s right leg with Parting the Silk.
You narrate '6w'

+ trong - Mazoku: Beaten >
Ibzon gives a Saldaean cavalryman an order.
A Saldaean cavalryman joins Ibzon's fight!

+
*DUKUG* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
*Dukug* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Jaxon barely slashes *Mazoku*'s body.


Jaxon barely slashes *Mazoku*'s head.
A Saldaean cavalryman tickles Mazoku's body with his blast.
*Mazoku* blasts your right leg.


As *Mazoku* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 35 out of 83 bashes (57% landed)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mazoku: Beaten > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.

Ibzon spins on one heel, changing forms to The Swallow Takes Flight.
Ibzon scythes *Mazoku*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mazoku: Beaten >
Ibzon scythes *Mazoku*'s body.
A Saldaean cavalryman tickles Mazoku's head with his blast.
*Mazoku* blasts your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mazoku: Beaten >
*MAZOKU* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mazoku: Beaten > The Dusty Road
To the west, you can barely see the road leading to plains just beyond the
forest. Here, the old road is bordered by thick forest to either side, and
you can move off the road with little difficulty. Looking around, you spot
a tower poking up through the treetops to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
A Saldaean cavalryman is here, fighting Mazoku.
Jaxon Lane is here, fighting Mazoku, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Lord Ibzon al'Ron is here, fighting Mazoku, riding a |2|.warhorse.
|3|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mazoku* is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mazoku: Beaten >
*Mazoku* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
k dark
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
Ibzon has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the east, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the east.
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
w

Ibzon leaves west riding a warhorse.
Jaxon leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
Green Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
On a Hillside
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
On Top of a Hill
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Saldaean cavalryman stands ready to fight.
Jaxon Lane is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
Lord Ibzon al'Ron is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey Ibzon's commands.
A Gentle Slope
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Stalking within the shadows, a man watches you in anger.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A pale man wearing farming clothes angrily approaches you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Shady Valley
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Rolling Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

ope grass
k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

wher
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - Rolling Hills
Jaxon - On Top of a Hill
Ibzon - On Top of a Hill
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ibzon narrates 'hag'
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
k dark
k dark
Anala chats 'wish i could kill this raven'
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > wher
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaxon - A Shady Valley
Ibzon - A Shady Valley
Ryzom - Rolling Hills
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar still one here
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
You narrate 'still one here'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

wher
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - Rolling Hills
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

wher
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - Rolling Hills
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > wher
Ibzon narrates 'wher'
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - Rolling Hills
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar w dust
wher
You narrate 'w dust'

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - Rolling Hills
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Ibzon has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the north, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Anala chats 'got it it landed'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

wher
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
k dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaxon - Rolling Hills
Ibzon - Rolling Hills
Ryzom - Rolling Hills
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Angling Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A baby raccoon tumbles around, searching for something to eat.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > scan u
Your eyesight is not so keen.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
k dark
Lightly Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
k dark
Lightly Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
k dark
Low Hill
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
bash
Low Hill
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
An Abandoned Field
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Tall Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Rolling Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
In Front of a Cottage
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > dism
w
k dark
You stop riding him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Inside the Cottage
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
The Cottage's Bedroom
[ obvious exits: N ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > wher
n
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - The Cottage's Bedroom
Jaxon - Rolling Hills
Ibzon - Rolling Hills
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
Inside the Cottage
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > In Front of a Cottage
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - In Front of a Cottage
Jaxon - Rolling Hills
Ibzon - Rolling Hills
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > ride horse
You start riding him.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > track trolloc
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...


Ibzon narrates 'they all low'
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

-
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

=
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving ««west««
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving »»east»»
Some three day-old tracks of Lugubrious leaving »»east»»
Some three day-old tracks of Lugubrious leaving ««west««

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar hrm
You narrate 'hrm'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar nod
e

Ibzon has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Jaxon has arrived from the east, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
You narrate 'nod'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Rolling Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Shady Valley
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - A Shady Valley
Jaxon - In Front of a Cottage
Ibzon - In Front of a Cottage
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A giant bee preys on small animals.

wher
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - A Forested Path Through the Borderlands

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
n
n
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > wher
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - Forested Borderlands

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A giant bee preys on small animals.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
A Shady Valley
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Low Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Medium Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > wher
e
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - Medium Forested Hills
Jaxon - In Front of a Cottage
Ibzon - In Front of a Cottage
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Ibzon narrates 'no tracks n?'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar trying to find it
e
You narrate 'trying to find it'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
A Clear Stream
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A pale man wearing farming clothes angrily approaches you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
A Fallow Field
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A baby raccoon tumbles around, searching for something to eat.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Mushroom Field
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
|2|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
The hog leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar yea they n
wher
You narrate 'yea they n'

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - Mushroom Field
Jaxon - In Front of a Cottage
Ibzon - In Front of a Cottage
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Fallow Field
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A baby raccoon tumbles around, searching for something to eat.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > dism
s
You stop riding him.

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Few Pigpens
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
A Cow Pasture
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Path to House
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > An Empty Farmhouse
[ obvious exits: W D ]
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
They aren't here.

d
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > d
k dark
A Strange Tunnel
[ obvious exits: U D ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > End of Passageway
[ obvious exits: W U ]
A foul-looking man stands here dressed in wealthy clothing.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
w
k dark
A Turn in Passageway
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The doubledoors seems to be closed.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > open doubledoors
w
k dark
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Communal Dining Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

no
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > l
Ibzon narrates 'k'
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Communal Dining Hall
Occupied by a large circular table, this circular room is well lit by a ring
of lanterns embedded in the stone wall. Around the table are grey chairs, on
the back of which are painted a scimitar crossed with a staff. In the center
of the table sits a life-size bronze bust of a grim-faced man.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > l w
The door is closed.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > open door
w
k dark
It's already open!

k dark
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
The door seems to be closed.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > open door
It's already open!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > open door w
w
k dark
Ok.

k dark
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Bedrooms
[ obvious exits: E ]
*Angkar* is resting here.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A grim looking innkeeper is here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You try to blast *Angkar*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Angkar: Wounded > Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Angkar: Wounded > Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Angkar: Wounded > close door
close door
close door
*Angkar* draws a curved clear dagger from a pelt of black wolfskin matted with blood with a flash of steel.
*Angkar* pierces your left leg.
A grim, burly guard joins Angkar's fight!
A grim, burly guard joins a grim, burly guard's fight!
A grim, burly guard joins a grim, burly guard's fight!
You try to blast *Angkar*, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Angkar: Wounded > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Angkar: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Angkar: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Angkar: Wounded > nar df rent
bash
You narrate 'df rent'

= ong - Angkar: Wounded >
*Angkar* pierces your body.

*
A grim, burly guard tickles your body with its pound.
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your body.
A grim, burly guard tickles your left arm with its pound.
*Angkar* pierces your right leg.

-
Ibzon narrates 'pat is 1e 1s no chan'


As *Angkar* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 36 out of 84 bashes (57% landed)

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar he might be afk
ponder

A grim, burly guard barely pounds your body.
A grim, burly guard tickles your body with its pound.
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your body.
*Angkar* barely pierces your body.
*Angkar* pierces your body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > l angkar
k dark
You narrate 'he might be afk'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > You ponder life, the universe, and everything.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a grim, burly guard: Scratched >
There will be blood.

Angkar has quite a few wounds.

*Angkar* is using:
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> a pelt of black wolfskin matted with blood
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a curved clear dagger
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > say r u afk
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Angkar: Wounded > You try to blast *Angkar*, but he deflects the blow.
A grim, burly guard tickles your body with its pound.
A grim, burly guard pounds your body.
A grim, burly guard tickles your left leg with its pound.
*Angkar* barely pierces your body.
You say 'r u afk'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Angkar: Wounded >
*Angkar* tickles your right foot with his pierce.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Angkar: Wounded > open door
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Angkar: Wounded > cha mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!Wounded >


You flee head over heels.
Communal Dining Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > close door
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar yea think he's afk
e
e
You narrate 'yea think he's afk'

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The doubledoors seems to be closed.

u
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > u
The doubledoors seems to be closed.

u
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The doubledoors seems to be closed.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

open doubledoors
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
A Turn in Passageway
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > End of Passageway
[ obvious exits: W U ]
A foul-looking man stands here dressed in wealthy clothing.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e

Ibzon narrates 'k'
Someone narrates 'which one'

u
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

u
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Strange Tunnel
[ obvious exits: U D ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > An Empty Farmhouse
[ obvious exits: W D ]
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

no
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
[notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Path to House
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar angkar
w
You narrate 'angkar'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Cow Pasture
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
n
A Few Pigpens
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Fallow Field
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > ride horse
w
You start riding him.

w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
A Clear Stream
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A baby raccoon tumbles around, searching for something to eat.
A pale man wearing farming clothes angrily approaches you.

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
Medium Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Stalking within the shadows, a man watches you in anger.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Low Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

wher
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Shady Valley
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Jaxon narrates 'ah ok'
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A giant bee preys on small animals.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - A Forested Path Through the Borderlands

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
n
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A jaguar, chewing on its prey, looks at you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A giant bee preys on small animals.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar rest are definitely blight
n
n
n
You narrate 'rest are definitely blight'

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Path through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > wher
A Twist in the Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
A twitching vine of creepers dangles from above.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

nar lol
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - Dark Forest

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You narrate 'lol'

e
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
n
Jaxon narrates 'hrm i should go get a horse'
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
n
Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Creepy Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
n
Twisted Forest
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Decaying Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
Spoiled Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Withering Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
Sinister Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
Rotten Ground
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
Moldy Earth
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Thin Forest
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > By the Large Stone
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

wher
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - Bend in the Trail

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
wher
A Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - A Narrow Trail

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Ibzon narrates 'nuts'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar yea nada orch
n
You narrate 'yea nada orch'

e
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar snicker
e
e
You narrate 'snicker'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar i'm ragan chillin
cha mood brave
You narrate 'i'm ragan chillin'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar will wait for you guys
You narrate 'will wait for you guys'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Ibzon narrates 'getting mvs df'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar nod
You narrate 'nod'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
A watersnake has arrived from the west.
A mole leaves north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Ibzon has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.warhorse.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > gig
wher
You giggle.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ibzon - The Yard Before the Monastery
Ryzom - The Yard Before the Monastery

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Ibzon pats a warhorse on his head.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ibzon - The Yard Before the Monastery
Ryzom - The Yard Before the Monastery

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Ibzon says 'so many crit trolls!'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > l horse
White as driven snow, eighteen hands tall at the shoulders, and clad in steel
armour, this is a horse of war. Trained for battle since birth, it is
invaluable for any warrior in the field. This stallion looks strong enough
to fight all day and ride all night for a week without pause.

A warhorse is in excellent condition.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > l 2.horse

Ibzon sighs loudly.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nod
White as driven snow, eighteen hands tall at the shoulders, and clad in steel
armour, this is a horse of war. Trained for battle since birth, it is
invaluable for any warrior in the field. This stallion looks strong enough
to fight all day and ride all night for a week without pause.

A warhorse is in excellent condition.

a warhorse is using:
<worn about waist> a war saddle with stirrups
<worn on feet> iron horseshoes

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You nod in agreement.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > l
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A Saldaean cavalryman stands ready to fight.
Lord Ibzon al'Ron is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
|2|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
A watersnake has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > say they are scared of us!
You say 'they are scared of us!'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Ibzon nods in agreement.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Ibzon feels scary.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > gig
You giggle.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Ibzon scythes someone's left leg into bloody fragments!
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > say gonna check zone
n
You say 'gonna check zone'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > wher
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryzom - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k tree
nar lol
You blast the blighted tree's left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > You narrate 'lol'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > nar aren't even blight
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You narrate 'aren't even blight'

Nevaeh
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:04 am

Re: State of PK

Post by Nevaeh » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:29 pm

A self serving post for matyr? Perhaps. First things first. The state of PK has not yet recovered from warrior change V1, let alone the amount of players who stopped playing because of it. That is going to be a work in progress. Secondly, you are notating things that you actively do that are hurting the "State of PK". Thirdly, you pointed out an issue with one side but in reality is true for both sides not wanting to reset or regroup at actually mob support to keep the pk alive or to sustain it. I didn't see you post about yourself vulturing in on Harun and Byrgs 1v1(crit v crit) for the lolz when byrg was telling the 3 DS who wanted to participate to stay away. Or when you have a Draz smob group sitting back with 2-3 fcs all wvd nights ago. Both sides use similar tactics at times. Claiming because for a day or two you didnt, you are free of blame is highly inaccurate. I wont claim I am the best person for pk. Sometimes its good, sometimes its not. Sometimes it takes hours, sometimes its a one stop shop.

One of the things not mentioned has been the shift for people completing goals. A lot of these goals seem easier achieved or more quickly achieved through cityheads, ctf flips, and tp hunting. The current remort process is almost solely put on that. SS use it as an avenue to try and get qps to rank. LS used it for a long time to rank and farm tps. It doesnt make for awesome pk or for people to actively seek pk. Hard to fault the player playing by the process put in the game for them.

byrg
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: State of PK

Post by byrg » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:51 pm

pretty sure the state of pk lately is pretty much just this:

*Draz* has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the west.
*Skythe* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Fyves* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Detritus* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the west.
*Chale* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Carlia* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the west.
*Chale* moves swiftly to protect *Carlia*.
*Carlia* tickles your body with her whip.
*Fyves* blasts your body.

Castien
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Re: State of PK

Post by Castien » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:52 pm

Nevaeh wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:29 pm
A self serving post for matyr? Perhaps. First things first. The state of PK has not yet recovered from warrior change V1, let alone the amount of players who stopped playing because of it. That is going to be a work in progress. Secondly, you are notating things that you actively do that are hurting the "State of PK". Thirdly, you pointed out an issue with one side but in reality is true for both sides not wanting to reset or regroup at actually mob support to keep the pk alive or to sustain it. I didn't see you post about yourself vulturing in on Harun and Byrgs 1v1(crit v crit) for the lolz when byrg was telling the 3 DS who wanted to participate to stay away. Or when you have a Draz smob group sitting back with 2-3 fcs all wvd nights ago. Both sides use similar tactics at times. Claiming because for a day or two you didnt, you are free of blame is highly inaccurate. I wont claim I am the best person for pk. Sometimes its good, sometimes its not. Sometimes it takes hours, sometimes its a one stop shop.

One of the things not mentioned has been the shift for people completing goals. A lot of these goals seem easier achieved or more quickly achieved through cityheads, ctf flips, and tp hunting. The current remort process is almost solely put on that. SS use it as an avenue to try and get qps to rank. LS used it for a long time to rank and farm tps. It doesnt make for awesome pk or for people to actively seek pk. Hard to fault the player playing by the process put in the game for them.
I'm actively doing what? Leading pk and being an idiot by staying out and pking v you guys after you do the same thing over and over day after day??? Also, there isn't much to post about Harun and Byrg, considering Byrg was battered, and died inside keep. Also never claimed I wasn't to blame. Feel free to call me out on anything you have logged and valid consisting of me vulturing people on my dreadlord on discord because I'm bad at this game. Call out Draz, please, for bringing smob groups into pk. It's annoying.

The whole goals portion is ignorant and an attempt to misconstrue the point of the posts. There is no process here that actively achieves any goal in any of these scenarios. Except for a cry for quick quest points, which achieves absolutely nothing in the long run because people will just stop pking altogether. Nothing about it is conductive toward any one higher goal, and there is no purpose.

Castien
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Re: State of PK

Post by Castien » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:53 pm

Thank you Byrg.

Davor
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Re: State of PK

Post by Davor » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:58 pm

When entering PK or planning to exit PK you should ask yourself, what would Jestyyg do? The answer is always join PK and force that 1v1 into group PK and the answer on exiting is always: 20hps is more than enough.

byrg
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: State of PK

Post by byrg » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:00 pm

Davor wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:58 pm
20hps is more than enough.
... are you sure... i feel like you are lying.

*Jaxon* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the south.
*Marek* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.
*Protus* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the south.
*Relena* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

Zarth
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: State of PK

Post by Zarth » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:58 pm

Here is the state of PK:
whe
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

The blighted tree tries to hit someone, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree tickles someone's body with its hit.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are thirsty.

You are a 766 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 7 inches, and you weigh 235.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.1 lbs and wearing 71.2 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:9 Wil:8 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 187, Dodging bonus: 4, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 81% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

rest
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dah - A Pile of Lumber
Zarth - A Pile of Lumber

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
st
x
b
You stop resting, and stand up.

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The blighted tree tries to hit someone, but he parries successfully.
A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
Dah has arrived from the east.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Dah says 'uhh'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
nar lol

Dah says 'lmao'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You narrate 'lol'

isabel
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: State of PK

Post by isabel » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:32 pm

Here is the brief history of the state of PK

April 2016
Cil wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:50 am
Now days you basically have to kill yourself to get pk. I die constantly lately just trying to get pk. Which is usually outnumbered and when you pk low and outnumbered there's a good chance your going to die if you make a mistake. Most people either are A. Way to whiney to pk, like they just whine rather then pk B. Give up super easy and expect the kill given to them on a silver platter C. Do not chase more then a couple rooms D. Are not give and take in pk like you have to be to keep it going E. Lazy as funk F. Just want to sit and whine instead of pk (did I mention that one yet?) G. Want the kill without any risk of them dying themselves, aka vultures who show up when it's convenient and the work is mostly done (I mentioned that right?)

That being said it's pretty simple to kill people. You bring 3-5x there numbers so you can all be berserk and wreck. Have a good leader or chaser. Be persistent, and willing to keep the pk going. Channelers are always a good way to get easy kills. Block there exits well. Bonus's are always a plus. Only think about the easiest way to get the kill and not the fun for all type. Come in while someone is low and fighting someone else. These are the normal ways people will die. Not saying all of this is remotely fun or promote people wanting to log on to pk. But generally that doesn't matter much to most.
October 2017
Lykan wrote: Zeeb's comment actually nails the main mentality shift over the years, imo: somehow, the game has shifted from the goal of "kill your opponent" to "survive". Which is why people get so upset when the other side cowers and doesn't take risks. We assume people will say "oh look, two beat people at 3 mobs vs 5 of us hurt, nice! set blocks" but in reality, some dung-tier fade is screaming on globals "DONT HIT WE WILL ALL DIE THERE ARE 55 HUMANS WAITING TO GATE IN, I BET".

Its really pretty sad when you sit back and recognize the fact that if you have one half-decent leader on each side, you can virtually always generate decent back-and-forth pk. Yet 90% of pk sessions up north now are utterly ridiculous, consisting mainly of healthy fades with equal or superior groups hiding at patties or just going in, or LS tower groups running around and sniping people then running FD to talk about how scared DS is. In the end, it's probably our fault for not trying to make the newer age of leaders less-bad than they are, rather than just making fun of how terrible they are. In group pk, it always comes back to what the leader does; wotmud mostly stopped generating decent leaders 10 yrs ago.
August 2018
Jestin wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:27 pm
You can both be mindful of other people's fun and take it less personally when bad things happen to you. We all should be striving to do both, not just one or the other.
Interlude/Aftermath:
Rark wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:25 pm
Arkan wrote:Say: Screw charge! The timer is too short and faster than my link
Don't say: Screw Walker for being a stupid cheap charger!

Say: Vaen is hard to kill, which makes pking him frustrating
Don't say: Vaen is no-balled hairless whiner

Say: Roadeur is good at grouping LS
Don't say: Roadeur ganked us!

Say: Channies are too powerful for me right now.
Don't say: Firimei sucks because she is fc!

Say: That stupid mofo killed me LD
Don't say: Dead men tell no tales.
Say: Wow Arkan sure knows a lot of zones and must really know how to get vials.
Don't say: What is this idiot doing running 13 zones to safety!
:)
Say: Nevaeh is very dedicated to perfecting the art of making a certain kind of dramatic appearance.
Don't say: Nevaeh is boring and predictable vulturer!

Post Reply