Sleep well and survive

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Dimmu

Re: Sleep well and survive

Post by Dimmu » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:18 pm

arston wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:44 pm
Detritus wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:46 pm
Created in a time of clan wars and same side non murderer pk with massive numbers of clanned people linkless idle renting in their clan rooms. 15 minutes no quit is a long ass time.

DS complain because being able to rent over max item limits is a massive boon available to LS clans, DS recieves it as well.

Things that get abused get removed, you can still linkless idle.
was publicly told on chats by an imm that this was not abuse. imo once you make it into clan rent you should be safe
Yet this is clearly not the case as the feature has been removed. Chats are OOC as irc, so what Imm was wrong? I'm guessing not the guy in charge.

Sanguine

Post by Sanguine » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:37 am

Seems more like it was allowed previously (see the original feature post) and then imms changed their mind? What does chats being ooc have anything to do with it?

Skurk

Post by Skurk » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:45 pm

Lol this is still going? Guys. He did a thing and got away from your gank. Imms said it wasn't abuse but clearly wanted to stop it becoming a trend so have changed it. It's the past. let it go.

Carnage

Post by Carnage » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:57 am

zeek wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:22 pm
Carnage wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:44 am
zeek wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:44 pm
you're entitled to your opinion, but I would've just wrote it off to the game if it were me, not posted about it in event my man could've actually gotten in trouble in event it turned out he wasn't allowed to do that. Maybe talk to him about it or something privately idk. to each their own. I wouldn't have put you on blast like that if you did the same thing to me, but that's just me.
I actually did ask if it was abuse before posting. I was told it wasn't, so I posted. I'm sorry you don't approve. *shrug*
I cant' wait to see my log when I do something that upsets you at the rate you're still defending this.
Not really looking to get into a pissing match here. You win. I concede. Arston performed a legal game mechanic to escape certain death. I'm over it.

All the best.

-C

Rhydian

Post by Rhydian » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:03 pm

Not as witty as Itesh but locked nonetheless.