Will he or won't he? dumb humans strike back!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Vaen

Re: Will he or won't he? dumb humans strike back!

Post by Vaen » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:25 pm

Razhak wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:39 pm
(who must have had a back to the future like time machine to strike back at me before the misdeed against Kael even happened in the first place, and then posted it like it happened afterwards?!)
I'm not sure how you are still under the impression killing/dooring Kael is the issue here.
Weir wrote: I think a huge point of this is: the act itself is whatever. The whole posting the log as if its something impressive? And insulting the person in the process? chortlesnorfling ridiculous.
Vaen wrote: Links to the AoW posts where those people are jerking themselves off over it? That's what most people are calling stupid, not killing someone who walked into a door for them.
Ominas wrote: It has nothing to do with Kael walking into the door. It is what it is.

It’s the fact that the log was posted and the stupid dung they were saying was included. It’s unnecessarily demeaning. No one would have said a word if it was an epic bait and a worthwhile log, while also keeping the dung talk and other nonsense private.
So unless this post came before the other one, I don't think anyone is chortlesnorfling around with the space-time continuum!

isabel

Post by isabel » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:31 pm

Razhak, you missed the point and I thought you of all people would get it since you were the one who was at the other end of this!!! If you think I posted this because it's such a great pk log you are mistaken. I posted this to show you how dumb it is to brag about pk like this.

Every one of my 2996 qps till that point was so much better than this pk. Door pk can be a beautiful thing, no denying that. But this was just some haha pk that we never expected would be taken seriously by you.

Can you not recognise the difference between this and real pk where someone plays the crap out of their char and maybe have pk shakes to boot (or in davor's case - jestin quakes) and survived with 10 hps because they took the right call at the right time and maybe 1 small but important thing went their way? That is when the game is at its finest. It's sad that Stomp etc don't seem to have reached that level where they can enjoy the fine wine that wotmud can be. It's so sad really for the game.

I'm sorry but you don't get to blame Ryzom or me for this as if we participate in bad pk culture. You have built up such an unenviable reputation with killing people (including me in blight) afk from healthy that even people who will flee off freebie qps will not flee off you. Frankly I felt that after putting up with that kind of pk so many times, I had no problems taking those last few qps from something like this.

Sarryn

Post by Sarryn » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:39 pm

Well said Isabel

Razhak

Post by Razhak » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:39 pm

isabel wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:31 pm
Razhak, you missed the point and I thought you of all people would get it since you were the one who was at the other end of this!!! If you think I posted this because it's such a great pk log you are mistaken. I posted this to show you how dumb it is to brag about pk like this.

Every one of my 2996 qps till that point was so much better than this pk. Door pk can be a beautiful thing, no denying that. But this was just some haha pk that we never expected would be taken seriously by you.

Can you not recognise the difference between this and real pk where someone plays the crap out of their char and maybe have pk shakes to boot (or in davor's case - jestin quakes) and survived with 10 hps because they took the right call at the right time and maybe 1 small but important thing went their way? That is when the game is at its finest. It's sad that Stomp etc don't seem to have reached that level where they can enjoy the fine wine that wotmud can be. It's so sad really for the game.

I'm sorry but you don't get to blame Ryzom or me for this as if we participate in bad pk culture. You have built up such an unenviable reputation with killing people (including me in blight) afk from healthy that even people who will flee off freebie qps will not flee off you. Frankly I felt that after putting up with that kind of pk so many times, I had no problems taking those last few qps from something like this.
Once again, show me where I posted the Kael log and bragged about it?

Loomis and Stomp posted logs and I get blamed for posting it and bragging?

Please reread the thread about the Kael log, where I even said that the log was not ever posted for the pk value, but for the giggles people who were there, had about the fact that we were hit in a door when we predicted that it would happen vs those who said it would never happen.

Seriously.. this false narrative where people claim -I- posted the Kael log is just untrue?

Sarryn

Post by Sarryn » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:42 pm

Think its more about your comments during, after the log. Trust no one is holding Stomp or Loomis to a higher standard. Both have shown time and time again this is the type of pk they seem to value. It’s pretty repulsive to those of us who love the game and the real pk we get.

isabel

Post by isabel » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:08 pm

At some point Razhak someone on your side has to take responsibility. Who is the high ranking fade there? Forget the rank, who is the better pker who should set the standard for pk?

It is not about that one pk obviously, nobody cares about that. But do you think anyone on LS who posts logs like that against xrace pk would get into Lancers or Gaidin or most pk clans? They would not. Yet we have DS masters and remorts glorifying it and you dont' even see the problem with that kind of pk culture.

Razhak

Post by Razhak » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:42 pm

isabel wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:08 pm
At some point Razhak someone on your side has to take responsibility. Who is the high ranking fade there? Forget the rank, who is the better pker who should set the standard for pk?

It is not about that one pk obviously, nobody cares about that. But do you think anyone on LS who posts logs like that against xrace pk would get into Lancers or Gaidin or most pk clans? They would not. Yet we have DS masters and remorts glorifying it and you dont' even see the problem with that kind of pk culture.
In the 2 decades I played here, I have been lamed on, and I have lamed people. I have killed and been killed. I was spared and I have spared. I have laughed and been laughed at. I was frustrated, and I frustrated other people.

I however am not responsible for other peoples playstyles or some glorified notion of PK culture that has never existed in the way described or wished. What is the current biggest problem on the mud is the smaller playerbase, who are currently always in immediate contact through Discord. Back in the 2000-2010's, you had some friends chatting on messengers, and you had this weird IRC thing where most people never went unless there was a downtime.. Now ever action has an immediate reaction on discord. I also do such so, I admit immediatly, but I am unsure if its making the mud a better place.

It used to be that when you did anything on the mud cross race, then that was it, it stayed cross race. Now the REEEEEEs and "you suck" and whatever immedialy land in the Capitol-of-Utah thread (brilliant name that :P ) and tempers and emotions rise accordingly.

Today I thought about this matter a bit when someone told me their story, and it seems that everyone should think about this a bit.

So call me out for my own actions, but dont make me responsible (or anyone else) for socalled "pk cultures" like I or other people are something akin to the mud-PK-mores-police. It is not like most of such calls come from people who are not actuallly in a pot-kettle-black situation anyhow...

fiddler

Post by fiddler » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:30 pm

Isabel friendo you’re asking a lot from the guy who refuses to take responsibility that his actions were a part of the reason chosen was discarded like the trash it was. 🙂

Sarryn

Post by Sarryn » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:26 pm

We all make mistakes in life, it’s how we learn from them that matters most. I’m sure Raz like each and everyone of you including myself is guilty of making mistakes. Such is life my brothers and sisters.

hasp

Post by hasp » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:17 pm

You’re all dicks.