Will they or won't they? A discussion and analysis of the human psyche

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Sarryn

Re: Will they or won't they? A discussion and analysis of the human psyche

Post by Sarryn » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:59 pm

Poor show per usual. Yay you guys got a kill in a door sick moves broooooo. This is not pk, your well needs guarded.

Vaen

Post by Vaen » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:56 am

This also isn't quite the level of comedy that was waiting for Razhak to predictably fade into cslab after killing expers, but I guess comedy is pretty subjective.

zankou

Post by zankou » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:47 am

What I find comedic, is the number of judgmental people all up in arms, when they themselves have been part of plenty doorings/traps/hitting in smobs. I guess it’s only ok if you narrate reee first.

Vaen

Post by Vaen » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:54 am

Links to the AoW posts. That's what most people are calling stupid, not killing someone who walked into a door for them.

Irzerk

Post by Irzerk » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:00 am

Vaen wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:56 am
If you're going to blow your load over a nothing kill, at least include a shitty picture. Bonus points if nobody in the picture actually likes you anymore.

This also isn't quite the level of comedy that was waiting for Razhak to predictably fade into cslab after killing expers, but I guess comedy is pretty subjective.
The bonus points are your current besties were there laughing it up and talking all that dung on you. If they don’t like me anymore, oh well, life is now ruined and over.

Ominas

Post by Ominas » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:37 am

It has nothing to do with Kael walking into the door. It is what it is.

It’s the fact that the log was posted and the stupid dung they were saying was included. It’s unnecessarily demeaning. No one would have said a word if it was an epic bait and a worthwhile log, while also keeping the dung talk and other nonsense private.

Read Weirs post Zankou

Rig

Post by Rig » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:09 pm

Irzerk wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:00 am
Vaen wrote:
If you're going to blow your load over a nothing kill, at least include a shitty picture. Bonus points if nobody in the picture actually likes you anymore.

The bonus points are your current besties were there laughing it up and talking all that dung on you. If they don’t like me anymore, oh well, life is now ruined and over.
And your current besties are laughing it up, driving players off the game, and trying to threaten players by saying they know where they live/etc. Catch 22 situation here. Ruh-roh raggy life is over and ruined

Irzerk

Post by Irzerk » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:32 pm

Rig wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:09 pm
Irzerk wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:00 am
Vaen wrote:

And your current besties are laughing it up, driving players off the game, and trying to threaten players by saying they know where they live/etc. Catch 22 situation here. Ruh-roh raggy life is over and ruined
A lot of people here have driven players away for many reasons including your old or current besties. Everyone can claim innocence or whatever if it makes ya sleep better. I didn’t agree with the instance you referenced and said that openly to all parties involved.

Kryyg

Post by Kryyg » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:03 am

This is the trash that was making Chosen look so bad even immortals in a game with ice spikes were like nope, this is way beyond the stretch of RJs world, let’s dump the clan.

The players left, unfortunately mostly DS have really made PK pretty dung with the piss poor attitude and constant playing like a well-proportioned felid and hoarding gear for years.

The only time this log would be funny is if it was me dooring jestin. That’s a log that only our relationship built on years of love and heartbreak can handle.

Sarryn

Post by Sarryn » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:49 am

Very wise words spoken above mainly by non ds posters hrmmm, even the mighty duo of kryyg and jestin are forsaking you... 🤷‍♂️