Zone knowledge guide

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Ragyn

Re: Zone knowledge guide

Post by Ragyn » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:55 pm

Hrm can't see any immediate misspams in the Blight one. Could just be my wording makes it confusing. Which ones aren't lining up with your map? Could be it is easier for Blight if you start "at the bottom", start out at 4n elbow, then go through them.

Octavio

Post by Octavio » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:09 pm

start at neck and the instructions for All W Elbow. It states: All w elbow: Located 1n 1w 2n 1w 1n of shoulder

From neck I need to go 2n before I can go west. AT least on my map.

Fermin

Post by Fermin » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:10 pm

flees from chokes - for instructions

Blight:

1n fhills: This room is located 3n 1w of OTG, or 1n of Foothills, the room has 2-3 weak blighted trees.
NONE!

Orch ent(Orchard entrance): This room is located 1w 1n of 1n fhills. The room connects Blight with Orchard zone, and is usually the block to prevent people from going into orchard.
NONE!

1n ent: 1n of orchard entrance, this room is blocked to prevent people from going further north into blight.
East or E N E

All n gap: All north of gap or 2e 1n of 1n ent. This room has a couple stronger blighted trees and is a one exit room
Any but N

Goat: Goat faced trolloc patrol, located 1s 1e 1s of "all n gap", it is a good fallback for trollocs who are blocked off from Blight.
E or W

Downer: Located 4n of orch ent, this room has a down exit that connects to Stedding Zone.
E or E N E

Shoulder: located 2n 2e of Downer, used to block people from going further north
W

Neck/Nw shoulder: located nw shoulder, second choke point.
NONE

All w elbow: Located 1n 1w 2n 1w 1n of shoulder
E

Path: Located 3n of "all w elbow" this room connects to stedding to the west and has a door "path" that connects to blighted tunnels.
UP!

Rock: Located 2e of "all w elbow", this room has a door down that leads into a dismount room.
UP!

Elbow:Located 5e of "allw elbow"
N

3n/4n elbow: the choke points north of elbow.
E/W

3n1e/Rc ent/rc: This room is 3n 1e of elbow and connects blight to the Ruined City zone, it is a bad place to get stuck, especially for humans.
S

Ragyn

Post by Ragyn » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:13 pm

Octavio wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:09 pm
start at neck and the instructions for All W Elbow. It states: All w elbow: Located 1n 1w 2n 1w 1n of shoulder

From neck I need to go 2n before I can go west. AT least on my map.
Ah I see the issue, probably my sequencing. The spams to all w elbow listed are from shoulder and not from neck. So from neck(1n1w shoulder) you'd go 2n 1w 1n

Octavio

Post by Octavio » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:27 pm

Ah...that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.