Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Eadmund
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:12 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Eadmund » Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:37 am

What in the hell....??? This is a bit ridiculoous... I even bashed him...

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > scan n
*Reck* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Stomper* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > change mood wimpy
kill dark
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill dark
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill dark
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill dark
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill dark
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
kill dark
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill dark
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.
*Teveyl* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Teveyl*, but he parries successfully.

kill dark
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > You do the best you can!

3
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > *Teveyl* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A Defender of the Stone joins your fight!
A Defender of the Stone bellows 'Dreadlord found! Teveyl was found at A White Domed Palace.'
You try to pound *Teveyl*, but he deflects the blow.
[close holdendoor]
I see no holdendoor here.
*Teveyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > change mood berserk
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > 3
3
3
[close holdendoor]
I see no holdendoor here.

l
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > [close holdendoor]
I see no holdendoor here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > bash
*Teveyl* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[close holdendoor]
I see no holdendoor here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > A White Domed Palace
Intricate murals have been carved on the enormous dome of this palace, a
testament to the wealth and security of the city of Tear. A green-veined
marble adorns the floor and walls, which are partly covered by intricate
weavings depicting scenes from the city's history. Tall leaded windows on
the western wall overlook the harbor of the Stone of Tear, exclusive to the
nobility. The open door leads out to the Stone and the inner city.
[ obvious exits: N ]
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
A pile of gold crowns has been left here.
A lantern has been left here.
A finely-woven rug lies rolled up on the ground.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
*Teveyl* is here, fighting YOU!
A haughty quartermaster of the Defenders of the Stone is here, looking down his nose at everyone.
A Defender of the Stone is here, fighting Teveyl.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
Sheldan o'Shea is here, practicing swordplay.
A gruff looking man stands here contemplating his next move.
A scout master works here, surrounded by reports.

A Defender of the Stone tries to slash Teveyl, but he parries successfully.
*Teveyl* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to pound *Teveyl*, but he parries successfully.

-
A Defender of the Stone bellows 'Dreadlord found! Teveyl was found at A White Domed Palace.'
A Defender of the Stone tries to slash Teveyl, but he deflects the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 62 secs... Tic!

=
Your bash at *Teveyl* sends him sprawling!
*Teveyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > close goldendoor north
Ok.

look
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > close goldendoor north
3
close goldendoor
A White Domed Palace
Intricate murals have been carved on the enormous dome of this palace, a
testament to the wealth and security of the city of Tear. A green-veined
marble adorns the floor and walls, which are partly covered by intricate
weavings depicting scenes from the city's history. Tall leaded windows on
the western wall overlook the harbor of the Stone of Tear, exclusive to the
nobility. The open door leads out to the Stone and the inner city.
[ obvious exits: N ]
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
A pile of gold crowns has been left here.
A lantern has been left here.
A finely-woven rug lies rolled up on the ground.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
*Teveyl* is sitting here
A haughty quartermaster of the Defenders of the Stone is here, looking down his nose at everyone.
A Defender of the Stone is here, fighting Teveyl.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
Sheldan o'Shea is here, practicing swordplay.
A gruff looking man stands here contemplating his next move.
A scout master works here, surrounded by reports.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > close goldendoor
A Defender of the Stone tries to slash Teveyl, but he deflects the blow.
You pound *Teveyl*'s body into bloody fragments!
[close holdendoor]
I see no holdendoor here.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

close goldendoor
close goldendoor
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > close goldendoor
*Teveyl* pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Ok.

close goldendoor
close goldendoor
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > Draz tells you 'can be out in 2 tics'
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > close goldendoor
It's already closed!
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

close goldendoor
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

close goldendoor
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > close goldendoor
Ok.

close goldendoor
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > close goldendoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > close goldendoor
It's already closed!

close goldendoor
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > close goldendoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > close goldendoor
It's already closed!
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Battered > A Defender of the Stone tries to slash Teveyl, but he parries successfully.
*Teveyl* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Teveyl*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Teveyl* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > It's already closed!

close goldendoor
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
It's already closed!
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

close goldendoor
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

close goldendoor
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

close goldendoor
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
A Defender of the Stone tries to slash Teveyl, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pound *Teveyl*, but he deflects the blow.
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

close goldendoor
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > A Defender of the Stone bellows 'Dreadlord found! Teveyl was found at A White Domed Palace.'
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
close goldendoor
Ok.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Teveyl* burn your body!
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

close goldendoor
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > close goldendoor
close goldendoor
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > A Defender of the Stone tries to slash Teveyl, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pound *Teveyl*, but he parries successfully.
Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

bash
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > Ok.
The goldendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > Ok.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Teveyl: Beaten > It's already closed!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Teveyl devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is resting here.

Draz
Posts: 634
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Draz » Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:50 am

scan
A Wide Paved Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tear
Door north: marbledoor
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A bloodstock stallion has arrived from the south. BOUGHT horse and didn't ride it yet..
Eadmund has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
North: A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
East: South: A local lord is here. FAILED to see this
West: A sturdy man garbed in the colors of the Defenders of the Stone stands here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

e
An Archway under the Inner Wall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tear
Door north: irondoor
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
*Reck* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Lisennet* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
*Teveyl* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zintar* is standing here.
A bloodstock stallion has arrived from the west.
Eadmund has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lisennet* strikes Eadmund's head into bloody fragments!
*Zintar* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

scan e What I should have done
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Zintar: Battered >
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A sturdy man garbed in the colors of the Defenders of the Stone stands here.
A guard warily scans those who pass through the Palisade Gate.
A guard warily scans those who pass through the Palisade Gate.
A guard warily scans those who pass through the Palisade Gate.
*Reck* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.

2
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Zintar: Battered >

*Teveyl* slashes Eadmund's right arm very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Zintar: Battered >
f
[kill dark]
Ok.
Eadmund panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered >
Eadmund leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion. <<

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered >
nan flee
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Guardroom in the Inner Wall
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Zone: Tear
Door south: irondoor
Door up: smallstair

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
e
An Archway under the Inner Wall
Strong and solid, the dull iron gates to both the east and west are stout
enough to repel the most determined of invaders. A small iron guardhouse to
the north overlooks the road between the gates, and has arrow slits on the
door for defense in times of trouble. Beyond the gates, Tear's clean and
paved inner city is just to the west, and the Maule is to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Reck* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Lisennet* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
*Teveyl* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zintar* is standing here.
*Reck* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Zintar* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered >
s
f

*Zintar* scythes your body into bloody fragments!
*Reck* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Your body is burned by a weakened fireball sent by *Teveyl*!

s
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered >
s

*Zintar* scythes your left leg into bloody fragments!
*Reck* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered >
f
s

*Reck* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Teveyl is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
A bloodstock stallion hates your guts!
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Circles of Light/Darkness/Ravens
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
st

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
st

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
st

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
st

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
st

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
st

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You stand up.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You are already standing.

t eadmund firetrucking
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
t eadmund firetrucking
You are already standing.

t eadmund firetrucking
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You are already standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You are already standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You are already standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You tell Eadmund 'firetrucking'

Teveyl
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:38 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Teveyl » Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:29 pm

dodge felt very powerful in tear until suddenly the mobs hit me like every round and you did too! I think it was unarmed shopkeeper having some crazy high ob?

Max engage in that room similar to Blarg, is pretty silly but I've seen it work out when a group hits a solo there...

Eadmund
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:12 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Eadmund » Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:52 pm

I feel like Blarg and Shadowsmith and likely Akkad? were fixed with this regard in that the mobs now agro instead of assist. I'm not 100% sure though, could use someone else to confirm it. If so, might be a cool idea to have that spread out across LS cities to prevent these shenanigans from happening.

Revescaal
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Revescaal » Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:46 pm

Also fail.

The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
Bruce the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
Stomper the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Isela* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Isela* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
*Melosa* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Melosa* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Horas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
Greeve has arrived from the north.
Vittak has arrived from the north.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Greeve tries to scythe *Isela*, but she deflects the blow.
Vittak tries to hack *Melosa*, but she parries successfully.
[k light]
You try to hack *Horas*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched > [k light]
You do the best you can!
Stomper slashes *Melosa*'s body very hard.
*Melosa* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched >
*Melosa* leaves south riding a warhorse.
Vittak tries to hack *Horas*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched > [bash ]


-
Bruce tries to slash *Isela*, but she parries successfully.

=
Ragan tries to slice Stomper, but he deflects the blow.

+
*
*Isela* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Ragan tries to slice Stomper, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
*Isela* slashes Greeve's body.
Vittak panics, and attempts to flee!
*Isela* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

+
Vittak leaves west.

=
-
Stomper panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Melosa* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Stomper leaves east riding a shadow stallion.


*Horas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched >

Vittak has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched >
Vittak tries to hack *Melosa*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched >
Vittak tries to hack *Melosa*, but she parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Greeve scythes a Shienaran forward scout's body into bloody fragments!
Greeve scythes a Shienaran forward scout's head into bloody fragments!
Bruce tries to slash a Shienaran forward scout, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Greeve's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Bruce's head with his slash.
*Horas* crushes your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched >
mw

Greeve panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched >

Vittak panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched >
Greeve panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched >
Vittak leaves south.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched >
Bruce panics, and attempts to flee!
Greeve leaves east.

f
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched >
Bruce leaves south.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched >

Ragan slices your left leg hard.
*Horas* crushes your head.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched >

*Isela* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched >
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Horas: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!
*Isela* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

You flee head over heels.
On the Stone Steps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
Greeve the Grotesque Torturer is standing here.
Stomper the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
[k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
x

Stomper can't seem to regain control of himself.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
x
[k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You follow Stomper.

The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
Stomper the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Melosa* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Melosa* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
*Horas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
Greeve has arrived from the east.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Greeve narrates 'isela crit'
[k light]
You try to hack *Melosa*, but she deflects the blow.
Greeve leaves west.

q
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Melosa: Battered > [k light]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Melosa: Battered > Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by
*Melosa*!
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bruce - In a Dying Orchard
Stomper - Path to the Old Monastery
Greeve - Path to the Old Monastery
Revescaal - The Yard Before the Monastery
Vittak - Passing Some Tombstones
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Melosa: Battered > [k light]
You do the best you can!

mb
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Melosa: Battered >
b
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Melosa: Battered >
*Horas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Stomper narrates 'isela crit'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Melosa: Battered >
Vittak has arrived from the south.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Melosa: Battered >

*Horas* crushes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout joins Melosa's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Melosa* barely pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Melosa: Battered >

Vittak panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Melosa: Battered >

Vittak leaves south.

mw
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Melosa: Battered >
f

Ragan slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Horas* crushes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Melosa* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Melosa: Battered >
[bash ]

Cancelled.
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Melosa: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!


Ragan slices your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout slashes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Horas* crushes your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A sturdy pair of boots with metal caps covering the toes rest here.
A brightly polished set of riveted chainmail leggings lies here.
A solid set of leather gauntlets rests here.
A pair of riveted chainmail coverings lay stretched on the ground.
A tunic of fine chain lies in a bundle here.
A slightly dented rimmed round helmet has been left here.
A brass storm lantern of Borderlander design lies here.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
Bruce the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
n
n
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]

e
e
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Horas* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Horas* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A lantern has been left here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Horas* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
You have 3(403) hit and 190(259) movement points.
You have scored 108027726 experience points and 1200 quest points.
You need 472274 exp to level and 1800 qp to rank.
You have amassed 131 Turn points to date.
You have played 34 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Revescaal the Master Torturer [Dhai'mon 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*someone* barely crushes your body.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

n
HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Stomper.

Mhaliah
Posts: 896
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:48 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Mhaliah » Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:34 pm

*Wukong* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Chomsky: Hurt >

*Chomsky* is now a member of *Wukong*'s group.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Chomsky: Hurt >

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Teveyl*!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Chomsky: Hurt >
f

An Illianer steed tries to hit Vittak, but he deflects the blow.
*Vittak* hacks an Illianer steed's body into bloody fragments!
*Teveyl* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Wukong* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Chomsky* crushes your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Chomsky: Hurt >

*Chomsky* assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Chomsky: Hurt >
An Illianer steed tries to hit Vittak, but he parries successfully.
*Vittak* hacks an Illianer steed's head into bloody fragments!
*Wukong* blasts your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Chomsky* crushes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Chomsky: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Teveyl is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Chloro.

melosa
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:32 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by melosa » Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:51 pm

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Weary >
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Teveyl* is here, fighting Kitiara, riding a shadow stallion.
*Teveyl* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Lady Kitiara Sedai is here, fighting Teveyl, riding a Domani razor.
Yaerin narrates 'nod'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Weary >
[EMBRACE ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.
Kitiara leaves east riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Weary >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!-=
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
+
*Rig* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
**+=
*Teveyl* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
- -
f
e= ------------------ Rolling dem dice with doublelines baby!
e+
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Weary - Rig: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Teveyl* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

You flee head over heels.
In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
Door north: fence
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Teveyl* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Teveyl* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Teveyl* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Rig* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! ------------- Oh boy this is going to hurt

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary - Teveyl: Hurt >

*Rig* slices your body into bloody fragments!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
(tic_timer): Tic length updated to: 61.270 seconds.

Kitiara narrates 'n e ent'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Winded - Teveyl: Hurt >
2

Kaalef narrates 'whe regroup'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Winded - Teveyl: Hurt >
ex

*Rig* slices your left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded - Teveyl: Hurt >

Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Teveyl*!


*Rig* slices your body into bloody fragments!
*Teveyl* pierces your left hand very hard.

You flee head over heels.
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Winded > -------------- everytime you flee from a fade and dl in a bash and not dead is good lol
Obvious exits:
North - Thinning Woods
South - Outside A Trolloc Camp
West - A Trolloc Camp

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Winded >
s
Outside A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Winded >
w
n
n
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Winded > A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
e
In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
Door north: fence
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
e
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Teveyl* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Teveyl* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Teveyl* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Rig* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary - Teveyl: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary - Teveyl: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary - Teveyl: Hurt >
f
2
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Cucaracha* has arrived from the east.

You flee head over heels.
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >

A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A wolfish trolloc joins a fade's fight!
Yaerin narrates 'pug batt '

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary - a muzzled trolloc: Scratched >

*Rig* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary - a muzzled trolloc: Scratched >
f
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

n

*Rig* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a wolfish trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
A fade slashes your left hand extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.

e
You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Pugbert* is standing here.
*Cucaracha* is standing here.
*Teveyl* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Teveyl* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
n
e
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Kitiara Sedai is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
Lord Yaerin the Sun Knight is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Kaalef Aman'te is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
Kitiara leaves west riding a Domani razor.
Kaalef leaves west riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
n
e
A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

e
e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
qq
A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
note
Path through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
e
[RELEASE ]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
[NOTICE ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.
Kaalef narrates 'rig here'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
narr nasty

Kitiara narrates 'we should group'

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
s
You narrate 'nasty'

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
s
s
A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
s
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
s
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
s
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary >
narr ate a bash
e
You narrate 'ate a bash'
*Rig* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Pugbert* has arrived from the east.
*Pugbert* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

e
e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary - Pugbert: Battered >
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary - Pugbert: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary - Pugbert: Battered > You slash *Pugbert*'s left arm.
*Pugbert* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary - Pugbert: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Weary - Pugbert: Battered >
n

You panic and attempt to flee!
*someone* slices your left leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light ------------ ?????? But I was only beaten...
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Circles of Light/Darkness/Ravens
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Thechronos of Two Rivers (Linkless) is standing here. ----------- Hello old friend

Kryyg
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Kryyg » Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:25 pm

idden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Gok the Great Darkling is here, fighting Chablis.
Trill the Great Havoc is here, fighting Chablis.
*Chablis* is here, fighting Gok, riding a warhorse.
Kryxos barely hacks *Chablis*'s body.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You hack *Chablis*'s right leg very hard.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Gok: Healthy - Chablis: Beaten >
*Chablis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Gok: Healthy - Chablis: Beaten >
You hack *Chablis*'s body.
Kryxos hacks *Chablis*'s head.
Trill pierces *Chablis*'s right arm.
Gok pierces *Chablis*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Gok: Healthy - Chablis: Critical > kill light

*Chablis* leaves south riding a warhorse.

kill light
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

s
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > kill light
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Chablis* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Kryxos has arrived from the north.
Gok has arrived from the north.
Kryxos hacks *Chablis*'s right leg.
Gok pierces *Chablis*'s body.
Trill tickles *Chablis*'s body with his pierce.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Trill pierces *Chablis*'s left leg.
You hack *Chablis*'s body.
*Chablis* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chablis: Critical >
You hack *Chablis*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Chablis* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Chablis*'s death cry.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > l in corpse
2
of
corpse (here) :
a pair of thick metal boots
a pair of steel-plated greaves
a water skin
a brightly-colored sash
a massive war maul
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a pair of steel-plated vambraces
a backpack
a dark, hooded cloak
a thick, steel-plated breastplate
a polished, slitted great helm
a mirrored lantern
Gok leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Chablis.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > stat
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > l
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
Gok gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Chablis.
Gok gets a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Chablis.
Gok gets a water skin from the corpse of Chablis.
Gok gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Chablis.
Gok gets a massive war maul from the corpse of Chablis.
Gok gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Chablis.
Gok gets a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Chablis.
Gok gets a backpack from the corpse of Chablis.
Gok gets a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Chablis.
Gok gets a thick, steel-plated breastplate from the corpse of Chablis.
Gok gets a polished, slitted great helm from the corpse of Chablis.
Gok gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Chablis.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You are a 578 year old male myrddraal.
Your height is 7 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 255.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 52.1 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:17 Wil:14 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 201, Dodging bonus: 75, Parrying bonus: 143
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 40 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 71% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- SNEAK
- NO QUIT

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of Chablis is lying here.
Gok the Great Darkling is standing here.
Trill the Great Havoc is standing here.
Kryxos the Boar is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Trill narrates 'rip'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > notice
6
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

l
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [kil h.light]
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of Chablis is lying here.
Gok the Great Darkling is standing here.
Trill the Great Havoc is standing here.
Kryxos the Boar is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > 2
of

Kryxos gets a skin of human flesh from a belt pack.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > stat
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

l
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You are a 578 year old male myrddraal.
Your height is 7 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 255.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 52.1 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:17 Wil:14 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 201, Dodging bonus: 75, Parrying bonus: 143
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 40 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 71% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- SNEAK
- NO QUIT
Kryxos drinks human blood from a skin of human flesh.

kh
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of Chablis is lying here.
Gok the Great Darkling is standing here.
Trill the Great Havoc is standing here.
Kryxos the Boar is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Kryxos drains some blood from the corpse of Chablis into a skin of human flesh.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [kill horse]
You hack a warhorse's left leg into bloody fragments!
Trill narrates 'maul'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a warhorse: Hurt > sco

Trill narrates 'nice'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a warhorse: Hurt > HP:Beaten DP:Full MP:Tiring
You have scored 95839282 experience points and 753 quest points.
You need 2660718 exp to level and 247 qp to rank.
You have amassed 125 Turn points to date.
You have played 113 days and 10 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Kryyg the Shar'mordero [Myrddraal 4] (Level 48).
You are fighting a warhorse.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a warhorse: Hurt >
A warhorse tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You hack a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a warhorse: Battered > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Kryxos savagely rips a limb from the corpse of Chablis.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a warhorse: Battered > l
2
Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The dismembered corpse of Chablis is lying here.
Gok the Great Darkling is standing here.
Trill the Great Havoc is standing here.
Kryxos the Boar is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, fighting YOU!

of
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a warhorse: Battered > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Gok pierces a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!

stat
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a warhorse: Battered > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a warhorse: Battered > l
You are a 578 year old male myrddraal.
Your height is 7 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 255.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 52.1 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:17 Wil:14 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 201, Dodging bonus: 75, Parrying bonus: 143
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 40 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 71% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- SNEAK
- NO QUIT

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a warhorse: Battered > Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The dismembered corpse of Chablis is lying here.
Gok the Great Darkling is here, fighting a warhorse.
Trill the Great Havoc is standing here.
Kryxos the Boar is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, fighting YOU!
Kryxos joins your fight!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a warhorse: Battered > e
Kryxos hacks a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!
Gok pierces a warhorse's left foot extremely hard.
A warhorse tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You hack a warhorse's left arm into bloody fragments!
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Not sure what genocide means, but this may be it.
Your blood freezes as you hear a warhorse's death cry.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A raven is here, watching.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Trill has arrived from the north.

e
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kryxos has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kryxos has arrived from the west.
Trill has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kryxos has arrived from the west.
Trill has arrived from the west.

e
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
Trill has arrived from the west.
Kryxos drops a severed leg.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kryxos has arrived from the south.
Gok looks at Kryxos.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
n
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Gok has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
Kryxos has arrived from the south.

scan n
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kryxos has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kryxos has arrived from the south.

scan
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > 6
0
North: West: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [kil h.light]
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > scan n
2
*Rhydderch* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Hammon* is standing here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here.

of
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > e
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Kryxos has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
A chestnut stallion trots about.

6
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
6
[kil h.light]
They aren't here.
Trill narrates 'he low '

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > 0
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Kryxos has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [kil h.light]
You try to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Kryxos tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to pierce *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] Bursting MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy >


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
Trill pierces *Fermin*'s left arm very hard.
Kryxos hacks *Fermin*'s body very hard.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Fermin* leaves west.

w
*
Trill narrates 'r gyy'

6
+0
Cancelled.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Ack, you lost Kryxos!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [kil h.light]
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > 2
of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

l
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > kill light
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
Trill the Great Havoc is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > scan n
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > *Fermin* is standing here.
*Rhydderch* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Hammon* is standing here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Kryxos has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > nar come 1s kaj
l
You narrate 'come 1s kaj'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
Kryxos the Boar is standing here.
Trill the Great Havoc is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > warhorse is now set as your target.
l
kill warhorse
Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
Kryxos the Boar is standing here.
Trill the Great Havoc is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > scan n
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > *Fermin* is standing here.
*Rhydderch* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Hammon* is standing here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > l
Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
Gok the Great Darkling is standing here.
Kryxos the Boar is standing here.
Trill the Great Havoc is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > nar kil warhorse
2
of
You narrate 'kil warhorse'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > l
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > scan n
Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
Gok the Great Darkling is standing here.
Trill the Great Havoc is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Kryxos the Boar is standing here.
*Fermin* is standing here.
*Rhydderch* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Hammon* is standing here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Kryxos has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > 2
of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > say going
l
kill warhorse
You hiss 'going'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > scan n
Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
Kryxos the Boar is standing here.
Gok the Great Darkling is standing here.
Trill the Great Havoc is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > *Rhydderch* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Hammon* is standing here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Kryxos leaves south.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > say kil warhorse
You hiss 'kil warhorse'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > 2
of
6
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [kil h.light]
They aren't here.

l
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
Gok the Great Darkling is standing here.
Trill the Great Havoc is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kryxos narrates '3 there'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Kryxos has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > nar stay here kryx
2
of
You narrate 'stay here kryx'
Kryxos nods in agreement.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
kill warhorse
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Rhydderch* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Hammon* is standing here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here.
Gok has arrived from the south.
Kryxos tries to hack *Rhydderch*, but he parries successfully.
*Rhydderch* intercepts Trill's attack on his mount.
Trill pierces *Rhydderch*'s left leg hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > *Rhydderch* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You hack *Rhydderch*'s body extremely hard.
Gok tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Kryxos: Hurt - Rhydderch: Beaten > 1
*Hammon* tries to stab Gok, but he parries successfully.
Gok tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he deflects the blow.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Rhydderch* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Kryxos: Hurt - Rhydderch: Beaten >
*Rhydderch* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > f

*Hammon* stabs Gok's body.
Lord Kajin says 'You Trill!!! You will die before your time!! '
Lord Kajin cleaves Trill's left arm into bloody fragments!
Gok tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he deflects the blow.

kill warhorse
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > 2

Gok assumes an offensive striking posture.
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Trill leaves north.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

n
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Fermin: Scratched > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
*Hammon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Fermin: Scratched > kill warhorse
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Hammon* leaves north.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Fermin: Scratched > 1
They aren't here.

f
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Fermin: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!MV:Tiring - Fermin: Scratched >

kill warhorse

You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

2
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > of
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

n
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Kryxos.
Kryxos the Boar is here, fighting Fermin.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here.
Trill narrates '1w'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > 6
A Curve in the Camp
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Gok the Great Darkling is here, fighting Rhydderch.
Trill the Great Havoc is here, fighting Rhydderch.
*Rhydderch* is here, fighting Trill, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [kil h.light]
You hack *Rhydderch*'s body extremely hard.
*Rhydderch* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > light is now set as your target.
0
w
[bash ]
Bash who?

s
o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
A Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Gok has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Gok narrates 'on n'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Trill the Great Havoc is standing here.
*Hammon* is standing here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
Gok tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.

e
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > e
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kryxos the Boar is standing here.

w
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > 6
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

0
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Gok the Great Darkling is here, fighting Hammon.
Trill the Great Havoc is here, fighting Hammon.
*Hammon* is here, fighting Gok.
A soldier is here, fighting Trill.
Kryxos tries to hack *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.
*Hammon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [kil h.light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Gok assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?
*Hammon* leaves south.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > s
6
0
Trill pierces a soldier's right arm hard.
A soldier tries to scythe Trill, but he dodges the attack.
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Hammon* is standing here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
Kryxos has arrived from the north.
Kryxos tries to hack *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.
Gok tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > [kil h.light]
You hack *Hammon*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Hammon* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] Bursting MV:Winded - Kryxos: Hurt - Hammon: Battered >


*Hammon* leaves north.

=n
6
Cancelled.
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Hammon* is standing here.
Trill the Great Havoc is here, fighting a soldier.
A soldier is here, fighting Trill.
Kryxos tries to hack *Hammon*, but he deflects the blow.
Gok pierces *Hammon*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Hammon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > [kil h.light]
You hack *Hammon*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryxos: Hurt - Hammon: Beaten >
Trill leaves south.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryxos: Hurt - Hammon: Beaten > kill light

*Hammon* leaves south.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > A soldier leaves south.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > 6
s
[kil h.light]
They aren't here.

6
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Hammon* is here, fighting Trill.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
Trill the Great Havoc is here, fighting Hammon.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
Kryxos has arrived from the north.
Kryxos tries to hack *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.
Gok tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > [kil h.light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
*Hammon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
*Hammon* tries to stab Trill, but he dodges the attack.
Trill tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > light is now set as your target.
kill light

Trill assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > 2
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Hammon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > of
Gok tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier says 'You Trill!!! You will die before your time!! '
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Kryxos hacks *Hammon*'s body very hard.
Trill tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

kill light
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a soldier: Scratched > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

kill light
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a soldier: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a soldier: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a soldier: Scratched > 1
f
kill light
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!MV:Winded - a soldier: Scratched >


*Hammon* swiftly dodges Trill's attempt to pierce him.
*Hammon* leaves west.

kill light
You flee head over heels.
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > You try to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Scratched > w
w
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

1
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Scratched > f
w
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

w
You panic and attempt to flee!MV:Winded - Fermin: Scratched >
*Fermin* leaves north.

kill light
kill light
You flee head over heels.
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Rhydderch* is here, fighting Kryxos, riding a warhorse.
Kryxos the Boar is here, fighting Rhydderch.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Gok the Great Darkling is here, fighting Hammon.
Trill the Great Havoc is here, fighting Hammon.
*Hammon* is here, fighting Gok.
Trill narrates '1w'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > You try to hack *Hammon*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Beaten > kill light

You try to hack *Hammon*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill pierces *Hammon*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Gok tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Critical > Ok.

0
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Critical >
*Hammon* leaves east.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > e
kill light
e
kill light
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Hammon* is standing here.
*Rhydderch* is here, fighting Kryxos, riding a warhorse.
Kryxos the Boar is here, fighting Rhydderch.
A soldier is here, fighting Kryxos.
Gok tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > You try to hack *Rhydderch*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryxos: Hurt - Rhydderch: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Rhydderch* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > 2
You try to hack *Hammon*, but he dodges the attack.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Critical > of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Critical > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
*Hammon* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill light
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Critical >
You try to hack *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.
Kryxos hacks a soldier's body into bloody fragments!
*Hammon* tries to stab Gok, but he parries successfully.
*Hammon* swiftly dodges Gok's attempt to pierce him.
A soldier barely tickles Kryxos's head with his scythe.
*Hammon* stabs Gok's body.
*Hammon* swiftly dodges Gok's attempt to pierce him.
*Hammon* swiftly dodges Trill's attempt to pierce him.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Critical >
Gok assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Critical >
*Hammon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Critical >
Trill tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to hack *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.
Kryxos hacks a soldier's body extremely hard.
Gok tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.
A soldier tickles Kryxos's body with his scythe.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Critical > kill light

Kryxos panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Critical > Ok.

kill light
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Critical > kill light
Ok.
Kryxos leaves east.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Gok: Hurt - Hammon: Critical > Ok.
*Hammon* leaves west.
*Hammon* has arrived from the west.
Trill tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.

kill light
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > You try to hack *Hammon*, but he deflects the blow.
Gok tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Trill: Hurt - Hammon: Critical > 0
[bash ]


Gok tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.
A soldier says 'You Trill!!! You will die before your time!! '
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
*Hammon* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.
*Hammon* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Trill assumes an offensive striking posture.

*
*Hammon* swiftly dodges Trill's attempt to pierce him.

*
Kryxos has arrived from the east.

=
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Gok tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to hack *Hammon*, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to pierce *Hammon*, but he deflects the blow.
Your bash at *Hammon* sends him sprawling!
Kryxos leaves west.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Trill: Hurt - Hammon: Critical > 9
9
[take all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Trill: Hurt - Hammon: Critical > Gok pierces *Hammon*'s body into bloody fragments!
Trill pierces *Hammon*'s body extremely hard.
*Hammon* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
[take all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Hammon: Critical > 9
[take all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Hammon: Critical > 9
[take all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Hammon: Critical > 9
9
2
of
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Gok pierces *Hammon*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Hammon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Hammon*'s death cry.
[take all corpse]
You get a large number of copper pennies from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a gold crown from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Hammon.
You get the glazed katars of Mondoran from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a half-cape of silk-lined leather from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Hammon.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Hammon.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > [take all corpse]
The corpse of Hammon seems to be empty.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

6
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > stat
[kil h.light]
You try to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

n
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Scratched > You are a 578 year old male myrddraal.
Your height is 7 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 255.0 lbs.
You are carrying 15.8 lbs and wearing 52.1 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:17 Wil:14 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 198, Dodging bonus: 71, Parrying bonus: 141
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 40 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 71% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- SNEAK
- NO QUIT

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Scratched >
Trill narrates 'rip hammon'

0
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Scratched >
*Fermin* pierces your left leg.
Kryxos hacks *Fermin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

[bash ] Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Hurt >
Gok leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Hammon.
Trill pierces *Fermin*'s head into bloody fragments!

=
Trill pierces *Fermin*'s right leg very hard.
Kryxos hacks *Fermin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* pierces your left leg.
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Trill tries to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!
Gok pierces *Fermin*'s body very hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded >
Gok pierces *Fermin*'s head into bloody fragments!
Trill pierces *Fermin*'s left leg extremely hard.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Fermin*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You hack *Fermin*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

berk
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > light is now set as your target.

Gok assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered >
Gok pierces *Fermin*'s body extremely hard.
Trill pierces *Fermin*'s body extremely hard.
Kryxos hacks *Fermin*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Fermin*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You hack *Fermin*'s body extremely hard.
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Gok pierces *Fermin*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
Trill pierces *Fermin*'s body extremely hard.
You hack *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded > 9

Trill gets a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets eighteen copper pennys from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a stable ticket from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets iron horseshoes from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a high-cantled saddle from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a bridle made of leather from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a belt pack from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a belt of overlapping obsidian plates from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Fermin.
Trill gets a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Fermin.

Post Reply