Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
arjuna
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by arjuna » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:04 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > look
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the south, leading north and east.
The hill to the south is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the south of here, while to the
north the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads westwards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A war saddle lies here.
Lord Aloysius the Gaidin Master is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > 'not 1n
You say 'not 1n'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > not
dd
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > scan
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Tshura* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
Aloysius tries to slice *Tshura*, but he deflects the blow.
You stab *Tshura*'s body hard.
*Tshura* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Aloysius: Beaten - Tshura: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Aloysius: Beaten - Tshura: Critical > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Aloysius: Beaten - Tshura: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
Aloysius assumes an offensive striking posture.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Aloysius: Beaten - Tshura: Critical > *Tshura* leaves west.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > change mood brave
They aren't here.

kill dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc has arrived from the east.
You stab *Hammerhead*'s left arm hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Hammerhead: Wounded > kill dark
Aloysius leaves west.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

kill dark
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Hammerhead: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Hammerhead: Wounded > A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc joins Hammerhead's fight!
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
*Hammerhead* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Hammerhead*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to stab *Hammerhead*, but he deflects the blow.
*Hammerhead* assumes an offensive striking posture.
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hammerhead: Wounded > You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hammerhead: Wounded > You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hammerhead: Wounded > look
You do the best you can!

kill dark
o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hammerhead: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hammerhead: Wounded > change mood brave
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hammerhead: Wounded > kill dark
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the south, leading north and east.
The hill to the south is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the south of here, while to the
north the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads westwards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A war saddle lies here.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting YOU!
*Hammerhead* is here, fighting YOU!

kill dark
o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hammerhead: Wounded > You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hammerhead: Wounded > You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hammerhead: Wounded > kill dark
*Hammerhead* assumes an offensive striking posture.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hammerhead: Wounded > change mood wimpy
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hammerhead: Wounded > You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hammerhead: Wounded > flee
You swiftly dodge a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's attempt to hit you.
You stab *Hammerhead*'s body.
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hammerhead: Wounded > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!rhead: Wounded >


You flee head over heels.
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road twists like an agonized snake from the west to the south. It is
Correcting map position after fleeing.
well paved with black slates, hard and unforgiving. It is flanked by black iron
spikes, capped with heads and other, less identifiable body parts. To the east
a small, brown path slinks its way anonymously. The side of the road is
scattered with pits and deadfalls, with some of the earth blasted away.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc serves the Chosen here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
hide
backstab h.dark
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the south, leading north and east.
The hill to the south is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the south of here, while to the
north the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads westwards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A war saddle lies here.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc serves the Chosen here.
*Hammerhead* is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

*Hammerhead* assumes an offensive striking posture.
You silently approach your victim...


Aloysius has arrived from the west.
*Hammerhead* lances Aloysius's left leg very hard.

-
Aloysius tries to slice *Hammerhead*, but he parries successfully.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc joins Hammerhead's fight!
*Hammerhead* lances Aloysius's body.

*
*Hammerhead* assumes an offensive striking posture.

+
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc tries to hit Aloysius, but he deflects the blow.

*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > change mood brave
*Tshura* has arrived from the east.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Aloysius sends *Hammerhead* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Tshura* leaves north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's left hand into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Hurt >
Aloysius narrates 'on oakdoor'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Hurt >
*Tshura* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Hurt >
You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's body hard.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc tries to hit Aloysius, but he deflects the blow.
Aloysius slices *Hammerhead*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Tshura* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

look
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Hurt > kill dark
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the south, leading north and east.
The hill to the south is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the south of here, while to the
north the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads westwards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A war saddle lies here.
*Tshura* is here, fighting YOU!
Lord Aloysius the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Aloysius.
*Hammerhead* is sitting here.

kill dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Hurt > kill dark
kill dark

*Tshura* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Hurt > You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's left leg hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
*Tshura* leaves east.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > kill dark
You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's body hard.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc tries to hit Aloysius, but he dodges the attack.
Aloysius slices *Hammerhead*'s left arm very hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > You do the best you can!

look
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > kill dark
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the south, leading north and east.
The hill to the south is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the south of here, while to the
north the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads westwards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
East: *Tshura* is standing here.
A war saddle lies here.
Lord Aloysius the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Aloysius.
*Hammerhead* is sitting here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > *Hammerhead* gives a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc an order.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > *Tshura* has arrived from the east.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > kill dark
*Tshura* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's body hard.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc barely tickles Aloysius's body with his hit.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > *Hammerhead* avoids being bashed by Aloysius who loses his balance and falls!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Tshura* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > kill dark
kill dark

You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's left arm hard.
Aloysius swiftly dodges a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's attempt to hit him.
*Hammerhead* tries to lance Aloysius, but he parries successfully.
You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's body hard.
*Hammerhead* sends Aloysius sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Battered >
Hammerhead calls for the oakdoor to be opened.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Battered >
*Hammerhead* assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Beaten - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Battered >
You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's right arm very hard.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc tickles Aloysius's body with his hit.
*Hammerhead* lances Aloysius's left leg very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Critical - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Battered >
You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's head.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Critical - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Battered >
Aloysius panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aloysius: Critical - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Battered >
Aloysius leaves east.
You dodge a bash from *Tshura* who loses his balance and falls!
*Hammerhead* assumes an offensive striking posture.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Battered >
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's left leg extremely hard.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Beaten >
*Hammerhead* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Beaten >
You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's body very hard.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Beaten >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's left leg very hard.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Hammerhead* who loses his balance and falls!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical >
You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's body very hard.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical > You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical > You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Tshura* who loses his balance and falls!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical > look

A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc barely tickles your right hand with his hit.
You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's body.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the south, leading north and east.
The hill to the south is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the south of here, while to the
north the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads westwards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
East: Lord Aloysius the Gaidin Master is standing here.
A war saddle lies here.
*Tshura* is here, fighting YOU!
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting YOU!
*Hammerhead* is here, fighting YOU!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical > You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical >
You stab a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's head hard.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc's death cry.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc stops following Hammerhead.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
You stab *Tshura*'s body hard.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tshura: Beaten > flee

Aloysius has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tshura: Beaten >
Aloysius tries to slice *Hammerhead*, but he deflects the blow.

You dodge a bash from *Hammerhead* who loses his balance and falls!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Tshura* panics, and attempts to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Dark Road
This road is utterly dark. The weak sun of these twilight lands is not strong
Correcting map position after fleeing.
enough to reach into this canyon. To the north the dark road extends quite
some distance through Shayol Ghul before it meets up with Thakan'dar.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: Lord Aloysius the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
hide
backstab h.dark
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the south, leading north and east.
The hill to the south is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the south of here, while to the
north the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads westwards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
East: *Tshura* is standing here.
The corpse of a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
A war saddle lies here.
Lord Aloysius the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Hammerhead.
*Hammerhead* is here, fighting Aloysius.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > Aloysius panics, and attempts to flee!
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > backstab h.dark
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Aloysius leaves east.

backstab h.dark
You silently approach your victim...

=
*Hammerhead* leaves east.

-
Aloysius has arrived from the east.

+
Aloysius assumes a defensive striking posture.
*Hammerhead* has arrived from the east.

*
*Hammerhead* tries to lance Aloysius, but he parries successfully.
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Aloysius tries to slice *Hammerhead*, but he deflects the blow.
*Hammerhead* tries to lance Aloysius, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Aloysius panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > backstab h.dark
*Hammerhead* assumes an offensive striking posture.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > backstab h.dark
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Aloysius leaves north.

backstab h.dark
You silently approach your victim...

*
*Hammerhead* leaves north.


Aloysius has arrived from the north.

*
Aloysius leaves east.
You follow Aloysius.


-
*Hammerhead* has arrived from the north.


*Hammerhead* makes a strange sound as you place the glazed katars of Mondoran in his back!
*Hammerhead* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Hammerhead*'s death cry.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > get all corpse
b
nar blick hammerhead snicker
You get a hunk of beef from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a hunk of beef from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get eight copper pennys from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a pair of gleaming metal boots from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a coiled garotte from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a darkened steel trident from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a cloak of shifting colors from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get an ornate chainmail shirt chased with gold from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a sapphire whirlwind pendant from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a gold-chased morion with an engraved silver comb from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Hammerhead.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Hammerhead.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [scalp ]
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Hammerhead.

patter
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:59 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by patter » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:14 am

u
h
Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
*Zarth* is standing here.
*Kryyg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > backstab h.dark
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-
*Kryyg* assumes an offensive striking posture.

=+**+=-
*Kryyg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

-=+*
*Zarth* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
*Zarth* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zarth*'s death cry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kryyg: Battered >
Finan tells you 'fraid it's just you'



**


* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

backstab h.dark
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > n
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Finan Duffy - The Veteran is here, fighting Jestin, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jestin* is here, fighting Finan, riding a wild stallion.
Finan panics, and attempts to flee!

scan w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Finan leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > h
backstab h.dark
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > You silently approach your victim...
*Jestin* leaves west riding a wild stallion.

-=+**+=-
Finan has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

-=
Finan leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

+
*Jestin* has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.

*
*Jestin* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
*Jestin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jestin*'s death cry.

Williard
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:24 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Williard » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:56 pm

Big stab for not being berserk.

w
hide
back h.dark
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of a Shienaran scout is lying here.
Tiny yellow flowers are growing upon stalks here. [2]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.dark
Backstab who?

back h.dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Neshaminy* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.dark
You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Neshaminy* clumsily approaches you with a silver-winged basilard, but you fend off the attack.

*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Neshaminy: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Neshaminy*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Neshaminy: Healthy > cha mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 190 hit points.

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Neshaminy: Healthy > hide
back h.dark
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Neshaminy: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Neshaminy: Healthy > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Neshaminy: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Neshaminy: Healthy > w

You try to pierce *Neshaminy*, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Neshaminy*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Neshaminy: Healthy > hide
back h.dark
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of a Shienaran scout is lying here.
Tiny yellow flowers are growing upon stalks here. [2]
*Neshaminy* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
The sky starts to get cloudy.
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


*Neshaminy* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
*Neshaminy* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Neshaminy: Critical > nar rip neshaminy

You pierce *Neshaminy*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Neshaminy* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Neshaminy*'s death cry.

Blackfang
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:45 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Blackfang » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:06 pm

s
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
*Vianca* is standing here.
*Vianca* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

h
hide
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
vv
backstab h.Vianca
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+
*
*Vianca* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Vianca* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Vianca*'s death cry.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
nar rip vianca
g

Trill narrates 'wukong died'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
scalp
You narrate 'rip vianca'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
n
[get all corpse]
You get sixteen copper pennys from the corpse of Vianca.
You get eight gold crowns from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a stable ticket from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a dagger from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a staff of sungwood from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a dress with colored bands at the hem from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Vianca.
You get a great serpent ring from the corpse of Vianca.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Vianca.

Williard
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:24 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Williard » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:18 pm

continues into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Neshaminy* is here, fighting Dornel.
Kiltwich Del'Ekret, Master-At-Arms of the Wall is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Dornel the Veteran Gaidin is here, fighting Neshaminy, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Nexen* is here, fighting a sergeant.
*Sklarr* is here, fighting a sergeant.
*Blackfang* is here, fighting a sergeant.
A sergeant is here, fighting Blackfang.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Dornel: Beaten - Neshaminy: Hurt >
*Neshaminy* panics and attempts to flee!
*Blackfang* looks at you.
*Neshaminy* avoids being bashed by Kiltwich who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Dornel: Beaten - Neshaminy: Hurt >
*Neshaminy* leaves east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > hide
back h.dark
*Sklarr* hacks a sergeant's head very hard.
*Nexen* disarms a sergeant's weapon with one swift strike.
*Nexen* pierces a sergeant's left arm.
*Blackfang* tries to pierce a sergeant, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant tries to hit Blackfang, but he parries successfully.
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > back h.dark
*Nexen* pierces a sergeant's body into bloody fragments!
A sergeant is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a sergeant's death cry.
You silently approach your victim...
*Nexen* pierces Kiltwich's left foot.
*Sklarr* tries to hack Dornel, but he deflects the blow.
*Blackfang* tries to pierce Dornel, but he deflects the blow.


*Neshaminy* avoids being bashed by Dornel who loses his balance and falls!

-
Kiltwich panics and attempts to flee!

+
*Blackfang* pierces Dornel's right arm.
*Nexen* pierces Kiltwich's right leg.

=
Kiltwich leaves west riding a warhorse.


*Nexen* pierces Dornel's left arm very hard.

=
You are now a member of Dornel's group.

+
*Blackfang* barely pierces Dornel's right foot.


*Neshaminy* makes a strange sound as you place the glazed katars of Mondoran in his back!
*Neshaminy* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Neshaminy*'s death cry.

puny
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm
Location: USA

Re: Stab Thread

Post by puny » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:28 pm

Logged on to hear Jumi was Gap, then they went to Lockshear. Went to investigate and found that Jumi had picked up a friend of the channeling variety. Witnessed them duck into the grocer, and waited a few moments to see if they were going to come out from behind that door. Afterall, there was a patty outside the grocer they could hang at. That's where this picks up. I went back and used the handy scan feature to see where they had wandered off to. It appears the patty had gone north from outside the grocer, and they were hanging in the "relative" safety of the patty.

Malkieri Court
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently. <---------- This should have clued me in that they were with the patty, but gotta be thorough.
South: A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
West: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

bh
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Smoker narrates 'if we group up we can hit it'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [backstab h.light]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > scan w <--------- Gotta check the grocer just in case.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A grocer stocks some shelves.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n <----- it was here that my brain noted the warhorse 1n of me on autoscan (I'm quite rusty so my reaction time is a bit slow)
h <---- in go the commands
bh
Malkieri Court
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
West: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Eldrenia* is standing here. <------------ And the lucky person in the 1.light spot iiiisssss.........
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Jumi* is standing here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A hulking and burly guard is here, serving faithfully, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [backstab h.light]
You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
*Jumi* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack. <------- at this point I contemplated fleeing off because usually buffer+channiee+patty = OUCH

*+=- -=+* <-------------------- But what the heck... LET IT ROLL, BABY!!!!
You try to pierce *Jumi*, but he parries successfully.
A burly Shienaran veteran joins Jumi's fight!
*Jumi* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Eldrenia* makes a strange sound as you place the bloody fang of a Shadowmauler in her back! <------ That's my master weapon. Call me oldschool, but I love my pointy stick!!
*Eldrenia* is dead! R.I.P. <---------------- VICTORY!!!!!!!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Eldrenia*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jumi: Battered > 2
3

A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a burly Shienaran veteran's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a burly Shienaran veteran's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a burly Shienaran veteran's fight!
*Jumi* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Eldrenia. <---------------------- Boooooo no eq for the clan chest for me *sad face*
*Jumi* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a dagger from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a bladed feather staff from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a backpack from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a bright red robe from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a shoufa with a black veil from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a jade signet ring from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a jade signet ring from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Jumi* gets a lantern from the corpse of Eldrenia.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jumi: Battered >
Carver has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jumi: Battered >
Carver smites *Jumi*'s head very hard.
*Jumi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jumi: Battered >
*Jumi* leaves north.


Well that was fun. Looking forward to my next 10-15 pk clumsies now that I've landed a pk stab.

langois
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:53 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by langois » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:07 pm

puny wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:28 pm
Call me oldschool
Hi Oldschool. I’m Langwa

Rig
Posts: 2272
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Rig » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:15 pm

Rogues got upped. Can up that land rate % if you don’t want to have super trolloc moves.

puny
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm
Location: USA

Re: Stab Thread

Post by puny » Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:15 pm

langois wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:07 pm
puny wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:28 pm
Call me oldschool
Hi Oldschool. I’m Langwa
Hi Langwa. Good to see a fellow ancient one. *CACKLE*

jaimie
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:40 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by jaimie » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:35 pm

.

o S HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Penzei* is here, fighting Jestin, riding a wild stallion.
*Penzei* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Dornel* is here, fighting Jestin, riding a wild stallion.
Jestin the Dreadlord is here, fighting Dornel, riding a gray palfrey.

o S HP:Battered MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaimie - The Dusty Road
Jestin - Dusty Road by Fal Dara
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S HP:Battered MV:Full >
nar hidden in room
s
You narrate 'hidden in room'

c
o S HP:Battered MV:Full > Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Penzei* is here, fighting Jestin, riding a wild stallion.
*Penzei* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Dornel* is sitting here, riding a wild stallion.
Jestin the Dreadlord is here, fighting Dornel, riding a gray palfrey.

0
* S HP:Battered MV:Full > *Penzei* releases streaks of Fire at Jestin, who screams in pain.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full >
[back light]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Jestin panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full >
0

(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
[back light]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Jestin leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full >
0

Dornel calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Dornel* clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full >
[back light]
You silently approach your victim...


*Dornel* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

-
=
*Penzei* leaves south riding a wild stallion.

+
*
*+
=-

-=
+*

*Penzei* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
*Penzei* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
*Penzei* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Penzei*'s death cry.

Post Reply