Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Sallaya
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 18, 2023 4:24 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Sallaya » Thu May 18, 2023 4:36 pm

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: East: West: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Rin* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Waylon* is resting here, riding a warhorse.

v
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
(tic_timer): Tic length updated to: 60.917 seconds.
*Baran* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Lisennet has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Rin* tries to pierce Lisennet, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Baran* leaves east riding a warhorse. >>
[ba light]
You silently approach your victim...

*Gretchen* tries to strike Lisennet, but she dodges the attack.
-=+
*Waylon* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
*

Lisennet panics, and attempts to flee!
*Waylon* leaves west riding a warhorse. <<
*
Lisennet swiftly dodges *Rin*'s attempt to pierce her.
Lisennet leaves west riding a shadow stallion. <<
+=- -=+
*
*Gretchen* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Gretchen* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gretchen*'s death cry.
*Waylon* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
You swiftly dodge *Rin*'s attempt to pierce you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rin: Battered >

*Waylon* leaves north riding a warhorse. ^^

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rin: Battered >

You swiftly dodge *Rin*'s attempt to pierce you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rin: Battered >

*Rin* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

get all corpse
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rin: Battered >
*Baran* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
You get a blue pouch of flatwort tea from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a cup of thready brown tea from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a cup of thick syrup from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a yew staff from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a gown of exquisite design from the corpse of Gretchen.
a leather cuirass: You can't take that!
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Gretchen.
You get a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Gretchen.
Lisennet has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

neshaminy
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:29 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by neshaminy » Sat May 20, 2023 2:13 pm

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - North Road

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
At the Northern Palisade
A side street meets the North Road near a palisade fence and gate that
seals off the entrance to the northern end of Emond's Field. To the west,
further down the street stands a tall building, a white banner bearing the
Red Eagle of Manetheren proudly flying in front of it. Village homes and
shops line the North Road as it heads south, deeper into the village.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
Door north: palisade
East: Wit Congar stands here, grumbling about something.
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.

where
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - At the Northern Palisade

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
n
n
n
n
North Road
The North Road stretches on to the north and south. Off to the south you can
make out a wooden bridge, and the small thatched houses of Emond's Field. The
Westwood lies off to the west, but is too dense here to be accessable.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
Door south: palisade
North: A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
North Road
The well-trod hard dirt path known as the North Road continues on to both
north and south. Thick and dark green trees border the western edge of the
road, all but impenetrable. A large field of grass lies to the east.
The wind causes the thick dirt of the road to swell up frequently,
making your trip an irritating one.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
North: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.


(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > North Road
The North Road heads on to the north and south. Thick packed dirt, made
solid through the constant travel of Two River's folk. The Westwood
forest borders the western edge of the road, and a thick field of grass
is accessible to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
North: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
South: A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

where
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > North Road
The thick dirt of the road makes for smooth travel, if the occasional
gust of wind chokes you with dry-tasting air. The Westwood is as thick
as ever to the west, and clusters of bushes spring up to the east
along the northern border of a large grassy field. The field appears
easier to enter to the south-east.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
North: A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
South: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - North Road

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
North Road
Leaving few tracks on the hard-packed dirt of the North Road, you come to
this point. To the south, the North Road stretches on, leading towards the
small village of Emond's Field, while to the north the road stretches on,
just beside the Westwood. The road is bordered by the impenetrable Westwood
to the west, and thick bushes to the east.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Watch Hill
North: A pretty bird is here flying around.
South: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

where
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Neshaminy - North Road

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
s
North Road
The thick dirt of the road makes for smooth travel, if the occasional
gust of wind chokes you with dry-tasting air. The Westwood is as thick
as ever to the west, and clusters of bushes spring up to the east
along the northern border of a large grassy field. The field appears
easier to enter to the south-east.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
North: A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
South: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
s
s
s
North Road
The North Road heads on to the north and south. Thick packed dirt, made
solid through the constant travel of Two River's folk. The Westwood
forest borders the western edge of the road, and a thick field of grass
is accessible to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
North: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
South: A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > North Road
The well-trod hard dirt path known as the North Road continues on to both
north and south. Thick and dark green trees border the western edge of the
road, all but impenetrable. A large field of grass lies to the east.
The wind causes the thick dirt of the road to swell up frequently,
making your trip an irritating one.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
North: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > North Road
The North Road stretches on to the north and south. Off to the south you can
make out a wooden bridge, and the small thatched houses of Emond's Field. The
Westwood lies off to the west, but is too dense here to be accessable.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
Door south: palisade
North: A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > At the Northern Palisade
A side street meets the North Road near a palisade fence and gate that
seals off the entrance to the northern end of Emond's Field. To the west,
further down the street stands a tall building, a white banner bearing the
Red Eagle of Manetheren proudly flying in front of it. Village homes and
shops line the North Road as it heads south, deeper into the village.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
Door north: palisade
East: Wit Congar stands here, grumbling about something.
South: A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > North Road Through the Village
The North Road connects Emond's Field with the other small villages of the
Two Rivers and ultimately, to the lands beyond the Tarendrelle River far to
the north. Past the Wagon Bridge to the south, the road becomes the Old
Road. Thatched, peak-roofed homes stretch in all directions, although an
expanse opens up the south, indicating the presence of a Village Green.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
North: A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
East: A villager woman performs her daily routine.
South: The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
West: *Tolza* is standing here.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
w
as
h;backstab h.light
A Wisdom's House
Simple yet clean, this typical wisdom's home has all the telltale signs of
a busy owner. Glass jars containing every imaginable color of salve and
cream are arranged according to some mysterious scheme on the profusion of
oak-hewn shelves by one of the walls. The rest of the room is dominated by
a large well-stocked open fire nestled at the bottom of a tall brick
chimney, which reaches all the way up to the roof. Two ornately carved
wooden benches with embroidered cushions face the fireplace, perfectly
positioned to give views over the surrounding area through the large
window. An old bell hangs in one corner, which the Wisdom tolls when she
holds a surgery in Emond's Field.
[ obvious exits: E ]
Zone: Emond's Field
East: A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
An old bell hangs here.
*Tolza* is standing here.
A deft herbalist stands here, packaging herbs.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Tolza* gets a pouch of vials from a soft leather pouch.

=
+*

(tic_timer): Estimated aggro pulse
*+
=
-
-=
+*
*Tolza* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
*Tolza* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tolza*'s death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
x
scc
scalp 1.corpse
[get all corpse]
You get a pouch of vials from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a divided riding skirt from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a yew staff from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a tawny riding cloak emblazoned with a streith flame from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a sheer, satin slip from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a fine linen riding hood from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Tolza.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Tolza.

Kumbukani
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kumbukani » Tue May 23, 2023 7:59 am

Fleebee Waylon provides the opening for the blade to the back! :P


* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
scan n
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

scan n
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Waylon* is here, fighting Ghraak, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Ghraak* is here, fighting Waylon, riding a shadow stallion.


* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
n
k dark
k dark
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
South: A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Waylon* is here, fighting Ghraak, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Ghraak* is here, fighting Waylon, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
You try to pierce *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Ghraak: Beaten >
*Waylon* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Ghraak: Beaten >

You pierce *Ghraak*'s right arm hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Beaten >

*Waylon* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Beaten >
s

You pierce *Ghraak*'s body.
*Ghraak* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Beaten >
k dark
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Beaten >
*Waylon* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Beaten >
f

*Waylon* lances *Ghraak*'s body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Potato Field
Being left to grown on their own, most of the potato plants here have died.
Only a few survive, and they are now large green bushes hiding potatoes
under their arms. There is also a hole in the ground which looks like the
beginning of a tunnel leading down into the nest of some animal. The way
west seems to lead to more rows of dirt, but to the north a darker part of
the orchard is situated.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A potato is here. [3]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
w
k dark
k dark
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
North: South: A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Waylon* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
s
k dark

*Blytzkrieg* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Skewer* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
North: *Skewer* is standing here.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A length of chain with a spiked ball and long handle lies here.
Gleaming in dark reptillian beauty, an alligator skin bracer lies here.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
n
hide
backstab h.dark
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
South: A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Ghraak* is here, fighting Waylon, riding a shadow stallion.
*Skewer* is here, fighting Waylon.
*Blytzkrieg* is here, fighting Waylon, riding a shadow stallion.
*Waylon* is here, fighting Blytzkrieg, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

*Waylon* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
backstab h.dark
You silently approach your victim...

PM
PM
=
+
*Skewer* leaves >>EAST>>.

*
*
+
=
*Blytzkrieg* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Skewer* has arrived from the east.

PM
*Skewer* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.

PM
PM
*Skewer* tries to smite you, but you dodge the attack.

=
+
*
*Ghraak* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Ghraak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ghraak*'s death cry.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >

*Blytzkrieg* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
*Waylon* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

f
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >

*Skewer* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Ghraak.
*Skewer* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Ghraak.
*Skewer* gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Ghraak.
*Skewer* gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Ghraak.
*Skewer* gets a darkened steel trident from the corpse of Ghraak.
*Skewer* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ghraak.
*Skewer* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ghraak.
*Skewer* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Ghraak.
*Skewer* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Ghraak.
*Skewer* gets a backpack from the corpse of Ghraak.
*Waylon* lances *Blytzkrieg*'s body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >

*Waylon* lances *Blytzkrieg*'s body hard.
*Skewer* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
East: Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
South: A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
nar rip ghraak
Ok.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
s
k dark
k dark
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
South: A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
The corpse of Ghraak is lying here.
*Waylon* is here, fighting Blytzkrieg, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Blytzkrieg* is here, fighting Waylon, riding a shadow stallion.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Skewer* is standing here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Blytzkrieg* tries to cleave *Waylon*, but he parries successfully.
You barely pierce *Skewer*'s right leg.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >
*Waylon* sends *Blytzkrieg* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >

You pierce *Skewer*'s body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >

You barely pierce *Skewer*'s right leg.
*Waylon* lances *Blytzkrieg*'s body hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >

You dodge a bash from *Skewer* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >

You pierce *Skewer*'s left foot.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >

You pierce *Skewer*'s body.
*Waylon* lances *Blytzkrieg*'s body hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >

You pierce *Skewer*'s left leg.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >

*Waylon* sends *Blytzkrieg* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >

Waylon narrates 'blytz beat'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >

You dodge a bash from *Skewer* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Beaten >

You pierce *Skewer*'s left leg.
*Waylon* lances *Blytzkrieg*'s body hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Critical >

You pierce *Skewer*'s left arm.
*Skewer* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Skewer: Critical >

*Skewer* leaves vvSOUTHvv.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
nar skewer crt
c
k dark
c
k dark
Ok.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
You pierce *Blytzkrieg*'s right foot.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Beaten >
You pierce *Blytzkrieg*'s body.
*Waylon* lances *Blytzkrieg*'s head.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Beaten >
k dark
k dark
k dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Beaten >
k dark
*Blytzkrieg* cleaves *Waylon*'s body very hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Beaten >
k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Beaten >
k dark

(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Beaten >
You pierce *Blytzkrieg*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Critical >
k dark
k dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Critical >
*Blytzkrieg* sends *Waylon* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Critical >

You barely pierce *Blytzkrieg*'s body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Critical >
k dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Critical >
k dark
k dark
You pierce *Blytzkrieg*'s body.
*Blytzkrieg* cleaves *Waylon*'s body very hard.
*Waylon* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Critical >
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Critical >
k dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Blytzkrieg: Critical >
*Waylon* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Blytzkrieg: Critical >
k dark
k dark
*Blytzkrieg* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Blytzkrieg*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Blytzkrieg: Critical >
*Waylon* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Blytzkrieg: Critical >

*Waylon* lances *Blytzkrieg*'s body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Blytzkrieg: Critical >
k dark
k dark
*Waylon* lances *Blytzkrieg*'s right foot.
You pierce *Blytzkrieg*'s body.
The rain stops.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
(tic_timer): Tic length updated to: 60.985 seconds.
A mirrored lantern has gone out!
You discard a mirrored lantern.
*Skewer* has arrived from the north.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Blytzkrieg: Critical >
*Skewer* tries to smite *Waylon*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Blytzkrieg: Critical >
k dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Blytzkrieg: Critical >

You barely pierce *Blytzkrieg*'s body.
You dodge a bash from *Blytzkrieg* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Blytzkrieg: Critical >

*Waylon* lances *Blytzkrieg*'s left hand hard.
You pierce *Blytzkrieg*'s body.
*Blytzkrieg* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Blytzkrieg*'s death cry.

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
You pierce *Skewer*'s left leg hard.
*Skewer* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Skewer: Critical >

*Waylon* lances *Skewer*'s body hard.
*Skewer* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Skewer: Critical >
k dark
k dark
k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Waylon: Beaten - Skewer: Critical >
k dark
*Skewer* leaves vvSOUTHvv.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
k dark
s
k dark
*Waylon* gets the severed head of Eldrenia the Human slain in the Blight from the corpse of
Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a tinful of a black, foul liquid from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a pair of long-handled war axes from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a backpack from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
*Waylon* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Blytzkrieg.
They aren't here.

Kumbukani
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kumbukani » Tue May 23, 2023 7:58 pm

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Tunnel Beneath Darkwood
A dark, narrow tunnel extends to the south. Tangled roots reach through the
ground above and scratch at those who pass. Water seepage ensures that the
dirt walls and floor of the tunnel are perpetually soggy, and that the air
is thick with a musty odor.
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Zone: Darkwood
Door up: tangle
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
k human
k human
k human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
k human
k human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
k human
They aren't here.

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
u
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
hide
backstab h.human
Darkwood
The overgrown path winds along the base of a ridge heading south and east.
The path widens at infrequent intervals, showing signs of past use. Under
the ridge to the west and north the forest grows close and dark.
A crack in the path is curiously formed into an almost perfect square.
[ obvious exits: E S W D ]
Zone: Darkwood
Door down: path
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Rayven* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You silently approach your victim...


-
=
+
*
*
+
=
-

-
=
+
*
*Rayven* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Rayven* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rayven*'s death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
g
get all corpse
sc1
scalp 1.corpse
ride horse
s
u
You get a water skin from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a leather baldric from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a leather baldric from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a red and gold tasseled spear from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a white cloak with a crimson crook from the corpse of Rayven.
a thick, steel-plated breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Rayven.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Rayven.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Rayven.

wear baldric
You wear a leather baldric on your back.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
sheath
You sheath a sharp, red stone dagger into a bright red robe.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
draw sword
You draw a heron-marked greatsword from a leather baldric with a flash of steel.

storm
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed May 03, 2023 4:10 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by storm » Tue May 30, 2023 7:41 pm

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > The Blight
The Blight is beginning to thin somewhat here, and the twisted trees and roots
don't strain as eagerly in your direction. The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly
visible through the sparse trees, and the peaks tower above you. The terrain is
growing somewhat rougher here, and becomes rockier still as you continue north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
South: A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Styrax of the South Coast is here, fighting Volt, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Volt* is here, fighting Styrax.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Styrax.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Styrax.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Styrax.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Styrax.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Styrax.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k dark
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Volt* has arrived from the south.
You try to pierce *Volt*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Volt: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Volt: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Volt: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Volt: Battered >
k dark

*Volt* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Volt*, but he deflects the blow.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
Tic length updated to: 61.342 seconds.
*Volt* panics, and attempts to flee!

k dark
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Volt: Battered >
k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Volt: Battered >
*Volt* leaves west. <<
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k dark
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

na w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
k dark
k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You narrate 'w'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

w
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Dying Plains in the Blight
These plains squish in a disgusting manner with even the slightest
pressure. A small and faint ooze leaks from the ground where too much
weight creates furrows in the ground. To the east the Blight appears lusher
and riper, although the death and decay that permeates the air here is
replaced there by a sickly sweet odor that is no more healthy.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Blight
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
n
n
n

Styrax has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Styrax leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
Desolate Plains
These plains are forlorn and lost, and the few rocks and tufts of blackish
growth emphasize this rather than detract from the monotony. There is no water
in sight. This place is utterly bleak, and yet quite cheerful compared to the
surrounding plains. Some of the rocks here seems spattered with blood, stained
but never cleansed by the rain.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Shayol Ghul
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Barren Plains
These plains are flat, with no features exept for windswept, grey sand and grey
rock, polished by time and the windblown sand. The grey sand feels unpleasant
to touch, itching and stinging. This sand is from tainted rock, and harmful to
all of the light. Somehow, you sense the taint in the sand here seeps from just
to the east. Nowhere around you can anything kindle any hope of rest,
sustenance, or peace.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Shayol Ghul
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A titanic creature of the Shadow is here, wrapped in lightning.
A raven is here, watching.

k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns north and west here, following the edge of the hill to the
northwest of here. The road is paved with sheets of dark stone, smooth as if
thoroughly polished. The road runs through a flat, gray landscape, with small
mounds of earth scattered about.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Shayol Ghul
West: A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > The Dark Road
The road passes between a hill to the west and a grove of tall pines to the
east. This area is covered in a short, ugly black grass that covers the spare
ground. The road is covered in black slates, polished quite smooth with the
passage of time and countless armies.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Shayol Ghul
South: A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road twists like an agonized snake from the west to the south. It is
well paved with black slates, hard and unforgiving. It is flanked by black iron
spikes, capped with heads and other, less identifiable body parts. To the east
a small, brown path slinks its way anonymously. The side of the road is
scattered with pits and deadfalls, with some of the earth blasted away.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Shayol Ghul
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the south, leading north and east.
The hill to the south is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the south of here, while to the
north the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads westwards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Shayol Ghul
Door south: oakdoor
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

tt
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[track trolloc]
-=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Trolloc leaving north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
diusm
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

dism
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
sn
You stop riding him.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[sneak ]
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
n
hide
backstab h.dark
The Dark Road
This road is utterly dark. The weak sun of these twilight lands is not strong
enough to reach into this canyon. To the north the dark road extends quite
some distance through Shayol Ghul before it meets up with Thakan'dar.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Shayol Ghul
*Volt* is standing here.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+
*
*Volt* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
*Volt* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Volt*'s death cry.

Mercy
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:04 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Mercy » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:08 pm

The Peaceful Knight's Rest
This is an inn favored by the merchants who come to Fal Dara. It is a quiet
and respectable establishment, with many old ornaments and knick-knacks on
display on shelves. Several chairs are arranged around the fireplace, with
a shelf of books within easy reach.
A ledger lies on a small stand.
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Fal Dara
South: A man is here.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches
.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A gleeman is here, playing a lute.
A grand master of the guild ambles by with confidence.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.

You were rented for 2.82 days.
Your last allowance of 15 gold crowns and 12 coppers per day covers all charges.

SPECIAL FEATURE! Today's XP multiplier is 3. Enjoy!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
sneka
whe
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Mercy - The Peaceful Knight's Rest
Garlan - On the Drawbridge

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
sneka
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
cw
change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Garlan tells you 'come 1n crossing weave shzrei'

e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Merchants Row
This street is part of the commercial district of Fal Dara. To the north lies
an inn called "The Peaceful Knight's Rest" and to the south lies a tavern full
of cheer. To the east lies the main road to the keep, and to the west lies a
small square that appears quite empty.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Fal Dara
North: A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
East: A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
South: An anxious young man hovers near his master here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
The Crossing
Northward along the thoroughfare lies the great keep of Fal Dara. Running to
the east and west is the row of shops where local merchants ply their trades.
The ceaseless banging of a smithy comes from the east, while the equally
unmistakeable sounds of a tavern come from the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Fal Dara
North: East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
South: A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
West: A man is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A man is here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
hide
backstab h.dark
Before the Keep
The main road through Fal Dara continues uphill to the north. Ahead of you is
the Keep of Fal Dara. It is an imposing stone structure that dominates the
skyline. Pennants bearing the black stag of Lord Agelmar wave in the crisp
breeze. Between you and the castle lies the moat and drawbridge.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Fal Dara
North: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
South: A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Garlan of Kandor is here, fighting Shzrei, riding a Domani razor.
*Shzrei* is here, fighting Garlan.
*Penetrator* is resting here.
*Penetrator* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Penetrator* slashes Garlan's right leg hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

*Shzrei* wipes his boots in the face of Garlan!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

*Penetrator* wipes his boots in the face of Garlan!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
backstab h.dark
Garlan barely blasts *Shzrei*'s body.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Garlan panics, and attempts to flee!
Garlan tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
backstab h.dark

Garlan panics, and attempts to flee!
Garlan tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Garlan gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Garlan quaffs a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Garlan looks more invigorated and ready to go.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Garlan panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
backstab h.dark

Garlan leaves north riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
You silently approach your victim...


-
=
+
*
*
+
=
-

-
=
+
Penetrator bellows 'S]w'

*
*Shzrei* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Shzrei* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Shzrei*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

*Penetrator* sits down and rests.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
g
get all corpse

Garlan has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Garlan blasts *Penetrator*'s left arm hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

*Penetrator* slashes Garlan's left leg.
Garlan blasts *Penetrator*'s right leg.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Garlan gets a necklace of dark ivy from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a necklace of dark ivy from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a large number of gold crowns from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a pair of gleaming metal boots from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets Malfeasor, the twin bladed scythe of blood ebony from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a backpack from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a bloodstained cloak bearing a clenched fist from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a polished, slitted great helm from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a jade signet ring from the corpse of Shzrei.
Garlan gets a jade signet ring from the corpse of Shzrei.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You get a thick, steel-plated breastplate from the corpse of Shzrei.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

k dark
You barely pierce *Penetrator*'s left leg.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >

You pierce *Penetrator*'s left leg.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >

You tickle *Penetrator*'s right arm with your pierce.
*Penetrator* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
k dark
k dark
k dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
k dark
You do the best you can!
*Penetrator* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
Garlan sends *Penetrator* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
k dark
You pierce *Penetrator*'s body.
Garlan blasts *Penetrator*'s head hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
k dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
k dark
You do the best you can!
Garlan stops using an enormous double-bladed battleaxe.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten > You do the best you can!
Garlan draws a throwing knife from a sungwood bracelet with a flash of steel.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
k dark
You pierce *Penetrator*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
k dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
k dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Beaten >
You pierce *Penetrator*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark
You do the best you can!
Garlan throws a throwing knife at *Penetrator*.

k dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark

A throwing knife arcs through the air.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark

*Penetrator* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing knife.
*Penetrator* panics, and attempts to flee!
Garlan wields an enormous double-bladed battleaxe in a two-handed grip.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
You do the best you can!
Garlan stops using an enormous double-bladed battleaxe.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark
You do the best you can!
Garlan draws a throwing knife from a sungwood bracelet with a flash of steel.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >

You barely pierce *Penetrator*'s right leg.
*Penetrator* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark

*Penetrator* leaves vvSOUTHvv.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
k dark
They aren't here.
*Penetrator* has arrived from the south.
Garlan barely pierces *Penetrator*'s right arm.
*Penetrator* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
s
You pierce *Penetrator*'s right arm.
*Penetrator* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark
You tickle *Penetrator*'s right leg with your pierce.
Garlan pierces *Penetrator*'s right leg.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Garlan: Beaten - Penetrator: Critical >
k dark

You pierce *Penetrator*'s right arm.
*Penetrator* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Penetrator* leaves ^^NORTH^^.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
k dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
k dark
They aren't here.

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
k dark
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Fal Dara
South: A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Garlan has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
Garlan leaves north riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Fal Dara
North: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
South: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Garlan of Kandor is standing here, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
e

Garlan stops riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Center of the Courtyard
Across the courtyard before you stands the true Keep of Fal Dara. This is the
residence of Lord Agelmar, whose family has ruled this city for generations.
The courtyard stretches off to the sides. The Keep's stables are off to the
west, and the guard barracks oversee the courtyard from the eastern end.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Fal Dara
North: An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
South: A Domani razor stands here, eyes keen and swishing its tail.
West: *Penetrator* is standing here.
The dismembered corpse of the grizzled veteran is lying here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Eastern End of the Courtyard
Most of the courtyard stretches off to the west. This end of the yard has a
large apple tree growing along one of the walls, bringing a bit of nature
into this spartan keep. To the south lies the main barracks of the guard,
while one of the Keep's watchtowers stands proudly to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Fal Dara
West: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
k dark
w
k dark
They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
k dark
Center of the Courtyard
Across the courtyard before you stands the true Keep of Fal Dara. This is the
residence of Lord Agelmar, whose family has ruled this city for generations.
The courtyard stretches off to the sides. The Keep's stables are off to the
west, and the guard barracks oversee the courtyard from the eastern end.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Fal Dara
North: An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
South: West: *Penetrator* is standing here.
The dismembered corpse of the grizzled veteran is lying here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.
Garlan has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
w
They aren't here.

k dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Western End of the Courtyard
The courtyard stretches away to the east. The keep is to the north, though
the main gate lies off to the east. A large bale of hay lies outside the
stable to the south. A stout door blocks the entrance into the watchtower at
the western corner.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Fal Dara
Door south: stabledoors
East: West: A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Penetrator* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You pierce *Penetrator*'s left leg.
*Penetrator* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Penetrator*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > In the Southwest Tower
This is one of the guard towers that stands watch over the town of Fal Dara.
Broad stairs lead up along the wall of the tower, allowing many men to rush
to the walls or into the courtyard to sally forth against their enemies. It
is dusty and chill, and rather barren.
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Zone: Fal Dara
Up: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
e
g
get all corpse
Western End of the Courtyard
The courtyard stretches away to the east. The keep is to the north, though
the main gate lies off to the east. A large bale of hay lies outside the
stable to the south. A stout door blocks the entrance into the watchtower at
the western corner.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Fal Dara
Door south: stabledoors
East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
West: A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
The corpse of Penetrator is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
nar rip
You get a throwing knife from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a heron-marked greatsword from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Penetrator.
a thick, steel-plated breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a polished, slitted great helm from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Penetrator.
You get a silver whirlwind badge from the corpse of Penetrator.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Ok.

Garlan
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:03 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Garlan » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:34 pm

Some great timing to login there indeed. Had been getting my ass kicked for the last 30 mins. Literally got kicked hagged there. Noticed you were stab on scan after I fled, seems no one uses notice. Happens pretty often when a stabber logs on in fd. Poor dudes.

storm
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed May 03, 2023 4:10 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by storm » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:21 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
*Dredge* is here, fighting Mercy.
*Bearable* is here, fighting Mercy.
Mercy of Saldaea is here, fighting Bearable.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Bearable.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Bearable.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Bearable.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Bearable.
Ragan is here, fighting Bearable.

hide
backstab h.leader
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Mercy avoids being bashed by *Bearable* who loses his balance and falls!
Mercy panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
b
Ragan tickles Bearable's body with his slice.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Bearable's right leg with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Bearable's right leg with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Bearable's right foot with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Bearable's left leg.
[back dark]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Mercy leaves west. <<

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
b
[back dark]
You silently approach your victim...

*Bearable* panics, and attempts to flee!
-=+*

*Bearable* leaves west. <<
*
*Dredge* leaves west. <<
+=- -=
*Dredge* has arrived from the west.

+*
*Dredge* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
*Dredge* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dredge*'s death cry.

Meren
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Meren » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:55 pm

We thought pk was pretty much done, I'd quaffed 5-10 vials in the few hours we'd been fighting, gotten some kills, and so on.


* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
o no vials and rhys ld, good turning point
e
[narrate ]
You narrate 'no vials and rhys ld, good turning point'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Village of the Plainsmen
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Southern Black Hills
The corpse of an opossum is lying here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

n
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Potato Field
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Southern Black Hills

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Shzrei narrates 'wheres eld?'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
q
w
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Meren - Potato Field
Sarras - Grassy Plains

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Clear Spring
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Southern Black Hills
A bubbling spring is here, clear water offering a perfect reflection.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n

Sarras narrates 'blod ent'

w
hide;backstab h.light
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Grassy Fields
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Black Hills

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Rising Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Black Hills
Door north: bushes
A raven is here flying around.
*Eldrenia* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A crow is here flying around.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...
Shzrei narrates 'we can smash eld fast'
-=
A raven caws 'Eldrenia, Rhys are at Rising Plains'
+**+=-
Sarras narrates 'but you're repraccing?'


(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!-=+*

*Eldrenia* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in her back!
*Eldrenia* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Eldrenia*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Echelon* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

*Rhys* starts barreling down on you, a heron-marked greatsword aimed at your chest.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
o rip eld

*Echelon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Echelon: Wounded >
[narrate ]
You narrate 'rip eld'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Echelon: Wounded >
You pierce *Echelon*'s right leg.
A raven now follows Echelon.
A raven caws 'Echelon, Rhys are at Rising Plains'
A raven caws 'Echelon, Rhys are at Rising Plains'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Echelon: Wounded >

*Echelon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Echelon: Wounded >

You pierce *Echelon*'s right leg.
*Echelon* leaves east riding a warhorse. >>

sc
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You have 320(354) hit and 64(153) movement points.
You have scored 101434120 experience points and 454 quest points.
You need 2065880 exp to level and -379 qp to rank.
You have amassed 462 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 210 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Meren the Cavalry Rider [White Leopards 3] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
smi rhys
'good try
s
A raven caws 'Rhys is at Rising Plains'
The sky starts to get cloudy.
(tic_timer): Tic length updated to: 61.717 seconds.
*Rhys* gets a package of dried rations from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a package of dried rations from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a cup of thready brown tea from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a water skin from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a water skin from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets an obsidian encrusted sungwood staff from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a backpack from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a bright red robe from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a golden diadem with a hanging sapphire from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Eldrenia.
*Rhys* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Eldrenia.
You smile at him.
Yzmulc narrates 'Lol'
*Echelon* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Shzrei narrates '<0'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > *Rhys* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You drone 'good try'
*Echelon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Sarras has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rhys: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Sarras narrates '..'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rhys: Battered >
Sarras narrates 'nice'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rhys: Battered >
f

You pierce *Rhys*'s right arm.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rhys: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Movable Trolloc Camp
Door south: bushes
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
sc
You have 334(354) hit and 84(153) movement points.
You have scored 101433932 experience points and 454 quest points.
You need 2066068 exp to level and -379 qp to rank.
You have amassed 462 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 210 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Meren the Cavalry Rider [White Leopards 3] (Level 49).
You are standing.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s;sca
e
Rising Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Black Hills
Door north: bushes
The corpse of Eldrenia is lying here.
Sarras the Gray Man is here, fighting Echelon, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Echelon* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Eldrenia.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Grassy Fields
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Black Hills
Shzrei narrates 'ok getting my mo then!'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Sarras narrates 'bashed eld'

w
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
h
y
backstab h.light
Rising Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Black Hills
Door north: bushes
The corpse of Eldrenia is lying here.
Sarras the Gray Man is here, fighting Echelon, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Echelon* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A raven caws 'Rhys is at Rolling Plains'
*Rhys* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A crow has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
You silently approach your victim...
-
*Rhys* slashes Sarras's body hard.
=+**+
Sarras pounds *Echelon*'s body hard.
A raven caws 'Rhys, Echelon are at Rising Plains'
=-
Yzmulc has arrived from the north.
-
Sarras panics, and attempts to flee!
=
Sarras leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion. vv
+*

*Rhys* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
*Rhys* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rhys*'s death cry.

Meren
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Meren » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:52 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Obvious exits:
East - A Tunnel
South - A closed 'oakdoor'
West - A Long Curving Tunnel

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
zs
open oakdoor s
h
It seems to be locked.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
pds
pick oakdoor s
pds
pick oakdoor s
pds
pick oakdoor s
The lock quickly yields to your skills.

zs
open oakdoor s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Oh.. it wasn't locked at all.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You failed to pick the lock.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Ok.

scan s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
h
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
An Antechamber
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door north: oakdoor
North: A squirrel is here, chittering.
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.

scan s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A young Tower Guard is sitting here.
A Domani razor stands here, eyes keen and swishing its tail.
*Eldrenia* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Timmee* is resting here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
h
An Intersection
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door north: torch
Door south: oakdoor
South: A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
West: A silent rogue wanders suspiciously close to you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A tall beastly man with burly shoulders stands here.
A tall beastly man with burly shoulders stands here.
A tall beastly man with burly shoulders stands here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

A female rogue has arrived from the west.
A female rogue tries to pierce a burly smuggler, but it parries successfully.
Someone squeaks 'a *human* is at An Outer Road'
A burly smuggler joins a burly smuggler's fight!
Someone squeaks 'a *human* is at An Outer Road'
A burly smuggler joins a burly smuggler's fight!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

A female rogue pierces a burly smuggler's right leg.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

A burly smuggler slashes a female rogue's body hard.
A burly smuggler slashes a female rogue's body into bloody fragments!
A burly smuggler tries to slash a female rogue, but she parries successfully.
A female rogue tries to pierce a burly smuggler, but it deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[

A burly smuggler tries to slash a female rogue, but she deflects the blow.
A burly smuggler tries to slash a female rogue, but she deflects the blow.
A burly smuggler tries to slash a female rogue, but she parries successfully.
A female rogue tries to pierce a burly smuggler, but it deflects the blow.

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
h
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > An Antechamber
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door north: oakdoor
North: A female rogue is here, fighting a burly smuggler.
South: A young Tower Guard is sitting here.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
scan s

(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
*Eldrenia* is standing here.
A young Tower Guard is sitting here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Timmee* is resting here.

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
An Intersection
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door north: torch
Door south: oakdoor
South: A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
A female rogue is here, fighting a burly smuggler.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A burly smuggler is here, fighting a female rogue.
A burly smuggler is here, fighting a female rogue.
A burly smuggler is here, fighting a female rogue.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
h
A burly smuggler slashes a female rogue's left leg hard.
A burly smuggler slashes a female rogue's body extremely hard.
A burly smuggler slashes a female rogue's body very hard.
A female rogue pierces a burly smuggler's left leg extremely hard.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

A burly smuggler slashes a female rogue's left hand into bloody fragments!
A burly smuggler tries to slash a female rogue, but she deflects the blow.
A burly smuggler slashes a female rogue's body into bloody fragments!
A female rogue tries to pierce a burly smuggler, but it parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

A female rogue tries to pierce a burly smuggler, but it parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

A burly smuggler slashes a female rogue's right foot into bloody fragments!
A burly smuggler slashes a female rogue's head extremely hard.
A female rogue is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a female rogue's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

A rat squeaks 'a *human* is at Reception of the Queen's Blessing'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s;h;scan s;n
h
An Antechamber
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door north: oakdoor
North: A squirrel is here, chittering.
South: *Eldrenia* is standing here.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > *Eldrenia* is standing here.
A young Tower Guard is sitting here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Timmee* is resting here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > An Intersection
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door north: torch
Door south: oakdoor
South: A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
The corpse of a female rogue is lying here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A tall beastly man with burly shoulders stands here.
A tall beastly man with burly shoulders stands here.
A tall beastly man with burly shoulders stands here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
s
h
An Antechamber
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door north: oakdoor
North: A squirrel is here, chittering.
South: *Eldrenia* is standing here.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.

scan s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
*Eldrenia* is standing here.
A young Tower Guard is sitting here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Timmee* is resting here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
scan s
A young Tower Guard is sitting here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Timmee* is resting here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
s
hide;backstab h.smob
The Chief's Study
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door south: door
North: A tough man with a greedy smile is on guard duty here.
South: *Eldrenia* is standing here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A plain weapons belt has been forgotten here.
A torch is here on the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A large intricately designed helm of metal lies here.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here.
A chunk of sandstone lies on the ground.
You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.
You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.
You notice a plain weapons belt is hidden here.
A young Tower Guard is sitting here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Timmee* is resting here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

*Eldrenia* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
back light
You silently approach your victim...
-
A young Tower Guard clambers to his feet.
=+*
*Eldrenia* gives a young Tower Guard an order.
A young Tower Guard sits down.
*+=-
*Eldrenia* leaves south. vv
-=+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
back eldrenia
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
back eldrenia
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
back eldrenia
*Eldrenia* has arrived from the south.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**
A young Tower Guard clambers to his feet.
A rat squeaks 'a *human* is at The Queen's Blessing'
+=-
*Eldrenia* gives a young Tower Guard an order.
A young Tower Guard sits down.
-=
+*
*Eldrenia* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in her back!
*Eldrenia* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Eldrenia*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
h
y
backstab h.smob
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.


(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
back light
*Timmee* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=-
A young Tower Guard clambers to his feet.
A rat squeaks 'a *human* is at The Queen's Blessing'
-=+
*
*Timmee* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Battered >

*Timmee* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Battered >

You pierce *Timmee*'s right foot.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Battered >
smi
You smile happily.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Battered >

You pierce *Timmee*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Battered >

You dodge a bash from *Timmee* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Battered >

You pierce *Timmee*'s left arm.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Battered >
j
sheath dagger;draw knife;throw;draw
You pierce *Timmee*'s body hard.
You sheath a silver sai into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Battered > You try to quietly draw a throwing knife from a belt
with a buckle of cuendillar.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Battered > You throw a throwing knife at
*Timmee*.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Battered >

A throwing knife arcs through the air.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Battered >
You try to quietly draw a silver sai from a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Battered >

*Timmee* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing knife.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Battered >

You pierce *Timmee*'s head.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Beaten >

*Timmee* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Timmee*'s left arm hard.

j
sheath dagger;draw knife;throw;draw
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Beaten >
You sheath a silver sai into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Beaten > You try to quietly draw a throwing knife from a small
leather sheath.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Beaten > You throw a throwing knife at
*Timmee*.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Beaten >

A throwing knife arcs through the air.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Beaten >
You try to quietly draw a silver sai from a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Beaten >

*Timmee* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing knife.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Beaten >
You pierce *Timmee*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Beaten >

You pierce *Timmee*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Beaten >

You pierce *Timmee*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >
j
sheath dagger;draw knife;throw;draw

*Timmee* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >

*Timmee* blasts your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >

*Timmee* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >
You sheath a silver sai into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Timmee: Critical > You try to quietly draw a throwing knife from a small
leather sheath.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Timmee: Critical > You throw a throwing knife at
*Timmee*.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >

A throwing knife arcs through the air.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Timmee: Beaten >

*Timmee* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing knife.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >
You try to quietly draw a silver sai from a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >

You pierce *Timmee*'s right arm hard.

exa corpse
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >
It is the corpse of Eldrenia.
When you look inside, you see:
corpse (here) :
a soft leather pouch
a small key decorated in jewels
a gold crown
a black pair of silver-tooled boots
a pair of earthen colored breeches
a water skin
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a staff of sungwood
[2] a silver Kandori wristcuff
a pair of dark gloves
a set of cloth sleeves
a backpack
a bright red robe
a bearskin tunic
a Kandori snowflake necklace
a shimmering pendant of obsidian
a golden diadem with a hanging sapphire
[2] a gold ring
a piece of sandstone
a mirrored lantern

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >

You pierce *Timmee*'s left arm.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >

*Timmee* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >
*Timmee* blasts your left leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >
ponder

*Timmee* blasts your left leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >
j
sheath dagger;draw knife;throw;draw

*Timmee* winks suggestively.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >

A rat squeaks 'a *human* is at The Queen's Blessing'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >
You ponder life, the universe, and everything.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >
*Timmee* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Timmee*'s left hand.
You sheath a silver sai into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Timmee: Critical > You try to quietly draw a throwing knife from a pair of
earthen colored breeches.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >
You pierce *Timmee*'s right arm.
*Timmee* looks at you.
You throw a throwing knife at *Timmee*.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >

A throwing knife arcs through the air.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >
You try to quietly draw a silver sai from a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Timmee: Critical >

A throwing knife rips through *Timmee*'s guts as he collapses to the ground.
*Timmee* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Timmee*'s death cry.

Post Reply