Charge Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Yurikan
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:44 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Yurikan » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:11 pm

Keep cool, don't sniff

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Melkor: Wounded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The hard-packed dirt, leading north and south, attests to the hard use that
the road has been subjected to. To the north, the road leads towards Tarwin's
Gap, glimpsed as a cleft in the immense granite wall past the hills. The only
thing that can be seen to either side is the distinctly uninviting foliage of
the forest.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Melkor* is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Melkor: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Melkor* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Melkor: Wounded > dis
It's not likely your opponent will comply.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Melkor: Wounded >
You strike *Melkor*'s body hard.
The day has begun.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Melkor: Wounded > dis
It's not likely your opponent will comply.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Melkor: Wounded > dis

You strike *Melkor*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Melkor: Wounded > It's not likely your opponent will comply.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Melkor: Wounded > dis
It's not likely your opponent will comply.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Melkor: Wounded > dis

You dodge a bash from *Melkor* who loses his balance and falls!

You disengage from the fight.r: Wounded >

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > charge h.dark
You line up your charge...

=
*Melkor* sniffs sadly.


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Melkor* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a shocklance!
*Melkor* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Melkor*'s death cry.

Melkor
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:46 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Melkor » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:32 pm

*Yurikan* barely strikes your body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yurikan: Hurt > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

[bash ] Yurikan: Hurt >

=
*Yurikan* strikes your right leg.


As *Yurikan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Yurikan: Hurt > st
ne

*Yurikan* strikes your body hard.
The day has begun.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yurikan: Hurt > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

[bash ] - Yurikan: Hurt >

*
*Yurikan* strikes your left leg hard.


As *Yurikan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Yurikan* starts barreling down on you, a shocklance aimed at your chest.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > sniff
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > st
nw
ne
Suddenly *someone* charges you with a shocklance!
You are dead! Sorry...

Loret
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:37 am

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Loret » Wed May 04, 2022 9:02 am

Decaying Rubble
These ruins are all that remain of a building that stood here long ago; all that
is left is an outline of the foundation formed by the remaining stones, and the
piles of collapsed rubble that lie strewn about. The cause of the destruction
of this building, be it through fire, elements, or neglect, cannot be told by
looking at this debris.
[ obvious exits: W ]
Zone: Four Kings
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of a large black rat is lying here.
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
*Shinji* is resting here, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [charge h.shinji]
You line up your charge...
-=+
*Shinji* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
*
*
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Shinji* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a red and gold tasseled spear!
*Shinji* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shinji: Beaten >
brave
b
bash
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shinji: Beaten > A young Morat'torm joins Shinji's
fight!
-=+*
*
*Shinji* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Shinji: Beaten >
A young Morat'torm blasts your head extremely hard.
*Shinji* pounds your head very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Shinji: Beaten >

*Shinji* looks at you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Shinji: Beaten >

A young Morat'torm blasts your left leg extremely hard.
*Shinji* pounds your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Shinji: Beaten >
nar shinji charged beat

*Shinji* drawls 'oh my'

Garlan
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:03 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Garlan » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:20 pm

Edge of the Hill
The hill is covered with small, loose rocks which could make someone
walking here easily slip and fall down the hillside. The hillside to
the north and east is too steep for climbing but to the south lies easy
access down to the groundlevel.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
Aelarien Drasiel, Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Torlig* is here, fighting a giant scorpion.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A giant scorpion is here, fighting Torlig.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [charge h.dark]
Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Torlig* leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A giant scorpion leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > z
[charge h.dark]
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
z
On the Hill
A few plants have managed to take root in small fissures of this hill which
seems to be curving southwest from here. This side of the hill is also
covered by many loose rocks which forces anyone walking here to take
careful steps. The views across the countryside are magnificent and much
can be seen from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.
*Torlig* is standing here.
Aelarien has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

[charge h.dark] ing >
You line up your charge...

+
A hound of the shadow has arrived from the east.


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Torlig* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan!
*Torlig* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Torlig*'s death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A giant scorpion barely hits Aelarien's right arm.
Aelarien strikes a giant scorpion's body extremely hard.
A giant scorpion tries to hit Aelarien, but she deflects the blow.
A hound of the shadow tries to hit Aelarien, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > get all corpse

Aelarien gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a silver-winged basilard from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a half-cape of silk-lined leather from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a gold ring from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets a gold ring from the corpse of Torlig.
Aelarien gets an oilstone from the corpse of Torlig.

Torlig
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:28 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Torlig » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:30 pm

On this day the third mud commandment was broken,

"Thou shalt not playerkill against the charger if thy be afflicted with lag"

Good one.

Doyl
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:11 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Doyl » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:24 pm

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Smackdown: Wounded >

You lance *Smackdown*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Smackdown: Wounded >

You dodge a bash from *Smackdown* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Smackdown: Wounded >
dis
charge h.dark
You disengage from the fight.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

In preparation for battle, *Smackdown* does some deep knee bends.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You line up your charge...


-
=
+
*
*
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Smackdown* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a steel lance with crimson-red
streamers!
*Smackdown* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Smackdown*'s death cry.

Loret
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:37 am

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Loret » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:06 pm

Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Beary* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[charge h.dark]
You struggle to line up your charge...
-=+**+
=-
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Beary* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a red and gold tasseled spear!
*Beary* is dead! R.I.P.

You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Beary*'s death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Tic in 7 seconds!
nar rip
You narrate 'rip'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
get all corpse
wimpy
f
e
e
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Beary.
You get a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Beary.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Beary.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Beary.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Beary.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Beary.
You get a silver-banded war mallet from the corpse of Beary.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Beary.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Beary.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Beary.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Beary.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Beary.
You get an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Beary.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Beary.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Beary.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Beary.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Beary.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Beary.
You get a black-laquered badge engraved with red serpents from the corpse of Beary.

Kiltwich
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:05 am

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Kiltwich » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:51 pm

n
x
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 128 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
The Malkiergate seems to be closed.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[k 1.dark]
They aren't here.


(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Eldrenia says 'np'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Orlin calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Shienaran gatekeeper unlocks the Malkiergate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the Malkiergate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Orlin has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

cal
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
You don't see a closed gate.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

bas
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[k 1.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n

*Byrg* hacks your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >
x

You lance *Byrg*'s head.
*Byrg* hacks your right hand very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

wher
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >
[k 1.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kiltwich - Dusty Road by Fal Dara
*Byrg* closes the Malkiergate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >
cmw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 213 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >

You lance *Byrg*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >
f;s;charge dark
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You dodge a bash from *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >

You barely lance *Byrg*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >
f;s;charge dark
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >

You barely lance *Byrg*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Hurt >
f;s;charge dark
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You struggle to line up your charge...
-=+*

You dodge a bash from *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!
*+
=
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Byrg* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a steel lance with crimson-red
streamers!
*Byrg* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Byrg*'s death cry.

Diablo
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:38 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Diablo » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:51 pm

Charge sucks so so does this log.

Loret
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:37 am

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Loret » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:40 pm

[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Blighted Grove
Door east: rottendoor
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched, being ridden by you.
*Ommin* is standing here.
Maximus Meridius, Soldier of Malkier is here, fighting Zarg, riding a warhorse.
Elmer al'Fudd is here, fighting Jamma, riding a warhorse.
Regulus the Caldazar is here, fighting Zarg, riding a warhorse.
*Jamma* is sitting here.
*Zarg* is sitting here.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Elmer.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
1
[charge h.dark]
You line up your charge...

Maximus pounds *Zarg*'s right leg hard.
A hideous trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles Elmer's body with his hit.
Regulus pounds *Zarg*'s body.
Elmer scythes *Jamma*'s right leg hard.
-=+*
Regulus narrates 'zarg bashed'
Elmer narrates 'jamma bashed'

*
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Ommin* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a red and gold tasseled spear!
*Ommin* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ommin* leaves east. >>

Post Reply