Don't Fear the Reavers

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Chomsky
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Don't Fear the Reavers

Post by Chomsky » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:40 pm

Trollocs find well-dressed young man and teach him fear!


Masaj says 'is prob level 18'

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You have 358(366) hit and 66(238) movement points.
You have scored 108741342 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727078021 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 48 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You nod in agreement.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Trickling Stream
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The waters of a stream chatter as they run over the streambed here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Lost Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You say 'can go stare at him'
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Lost Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You say 'loom a bit'

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Lost Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Lost Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Trickling Stream
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You say 'do the ol' RP'

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.
A *human* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Trickling Stream
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Forgotten Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Forgotten Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Forgotten Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Trickling Stream
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The waters of a stream chatter as they run over the streambed here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
A *human* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *human* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
A *human* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A *human* leaves west riding a warhorse.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A torch is here on the ground.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Dark Cave
[ obvious exits: W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.


o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.


o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A torch is here on the ground.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Deep Woods
Here, deep in the woods, the trees are tall and the only sounds are those
of branches rustling in the breeze. Occasionally, a bird making its call,
or the sounds of a small animal skittering across the undergrowth, can also
be heard. A dark cave offers passage to the east, while the forest
continues to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A torch is here on the ground.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Deep Woods
Masaj - Deep Woods
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *human* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
A *human* leaves west riding a warhorse.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.


* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
I see no way here.
A *human* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less
panicked.
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj snickers softly.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Deep Woods
Masaj - Deep Woods
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
A *human* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You have 364(366) hit and 53(238) movement points.
You have scored 108741342 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727078021 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 48 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You snicker softly.
A *human* leaves west riding a warhorse.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >




Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.
A *human* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.
A *human* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Ok.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You say 'we closed door on him'

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Deep Woods
Masaj - Deep Woods
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You say 'he is confused'

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Deep Woods
Masaj - Deep Woods
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj says 'i knw'

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You are a 547 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 16.3 lbs and wearing 63.6 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:7 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 169, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 183 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Deep Woods
Masaj - Deep Woods
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
Masaj says 'it's funny'

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj closes the way.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Forgotten Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You say 'can go grovel a bit for mvs too'

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Forgotten Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Forgotten Forest
Masaj - Forgotten Forest
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Forgotten Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You say 'hilarious'

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Forgotten Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Trickling Stream
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.


o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Lost Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Lost Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.


o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.


o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Lost Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Lost Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.


o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Lost Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Trickling Stream
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The waters of a stream chatter as they run over the streambed here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Lost Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.
A *human* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Trickling Stream
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The waters of a stream chatter as they run over the streambed here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Deep Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.


* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.


* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.


* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Rynel has a few scratches.

A *human* is using:
<used as light> a lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a pendant of crimson-flecked quartz
<worn on body> a polished metal breastplate
<slung on back> a leather baldric
<worn on arms> a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a great claymore
<worn about waist> a bronze belt of odd design
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots
A *human* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
You snicker softly.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Masaj falls down laughing.

o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
Rynel of the Malkieri Diaspora is a level 18 human.


o HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Deep Woods
Masaj - Deep Woods
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You have 366(366) hit and 56(238) movement points.
You have scored 108741342 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727078021 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 48 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Deep Woods
Masaj - Deep Woods
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
A *human* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Deep Woods
Trees rise up on all sides blocking all light from reaching the dark, damp
ground. The silence is broken occasionally by soft and distant rustling.
There appears to be a small opening underneath a dead log to the west while
some flimsy saplings block your passage to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
A *human* opens the way.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
A *human* leaves south riding a warhorse.


o HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Sorry friend, that person cannot be loomed over.

o HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You say 'lOL!'

o HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Deep Woods
Masaj - Deep Woods
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Hidden Trail
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

o HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Hidden Trail
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

o HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Hidden Trail
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You say 'he did it'
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Hidden Trail
[ obvious exits: W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.


* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.


* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.


* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Hidden Trail
Masaj - Hidden Trail
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.


* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj waves his hand in front of A *human*'s face, saying, "Hello...Anyone home in
there?"

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You look at him archly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj waves his hand in front of A *human*'s face, saying, "Hello...Anyone home in
there?"

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Hidden Trail
This faint trail appears to be used only by forest animals. The path seems
to head into darkness without any hint to what lies at its end. Some thick
thorny brush prevents passage to the east, so the only obvious exit seems
to be west, along the faint path. The gaps in the bushes allow glimpses of
the nearby countryside.
[ obvious exits: W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Hidden Trail
This faint trail appears to be used only by forest animals. The path seems
to head into darkness without any hint to what lies at its end. Some thick
thorny brush prevents passage to the east, so the only obvious exit seems
to be west, along the faint path. The gaps in the bushes allow glimpses of
the nearby countryside.
[ obvious exits: W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.
A *human* says 'NX'

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Hidden Trail
Masaj - Hidden Trail
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You see something strange...

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

Masaj looks at A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You have 366(366) hit and 48(238) movement points.
You have scored 108741342 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727078021 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 48 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.


* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You are using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

Rynel is in excellent condition.

A *human* is using:
<used as light> a lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a pendant of crimson-flecked quartz
<worn on body> a polished metal breastplate
<slung on back> a leather baldric
<worn on arms> a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a great claymore
<worn about waist> a bronze belt of odd design
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj looks at you.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj points at A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj stops using a sungwood bracelet.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj stops using a sungwood bracelet.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You lick your mouth and smile.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj puts a sungwood bracelet on around his right wrist.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj puts a sungwood bracelet on around his left wrist.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a severed leg
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a shiny copper dagger
a flask stained with human blood
a copper penny

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Hidden Trail
Masaj - Hidden Trail
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
A *human* waves goodbye to Masaj.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj points at you.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You show a severed leg to A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj points at A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You point at him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj stops using a sungwood bracelet.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj stops using a sungwood bracelet.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj puts a sungwood bracelet on around his right wrist.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj puts a sungwood bracelet on around his left wrist.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Masaj points at you.


* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You snarl like a vicious animal.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Hidden Trail
Masaj - Hidden Trail
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You are using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Hidden Trail
This faint trail appears to be used only by forest animals. The path seems
to head into darkness without any hint to what lies at its end. Some thick
thorny brush prevents passage to the east, so the only obvious exit seems
to be west, along the faint path. The gaps in the bushes allow glimpses of
the nearby countryside.
[ obvious exits: W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

You lick him. Hmm... tastes like chicken.
A *human* opens the lowbrush.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You nibble a little bit of the leg.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A *human* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You nibble a little bit of the leg.

o HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Hidden Trail
Masaj - Hidden Trail
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You say 'lmao'

o HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Hidden Trail
Masaj - Hidden Trail
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You are using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

o HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a severed leg
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a shiny copper dagger
a flask stained with human blood
a copper penny

o HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Hidden Trail
Masaj - Hidden Trail
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You have 366(366) hit and 83(238) movement points.
You have scored 108741342 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727078021 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 48 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Hidden Trail
This faint trail appears to be used only by forest animals. The path seems
to head into darkness without any hint to what lies at its end. Some thick
thorny brush prevents passage to the east, so the only obvious exit seems
to be west, along the faint path. The gaps in the bushes allow glimpses of
the nearby countryside.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Hidden Trail
Masaj - Hidden Trail
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

End of Trail
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Hunter's Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is here, fighting a wolverine, riding a warhorse.
A wolverine is here, fighting Rynel.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A *human* smites a wolverine's right paw into bloody
fragments!
A wolverine barely tickles Rynel's body with its hit.
You bellow '!!'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A *human* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A *human* smites a wolverine's body very hard.
A wolverine barely tickles Rynel's body with its hit.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Hunter's Trail
Masaj - Hunter's Trail
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
A *human* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A brown deer leaves east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A *human* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Woodpile
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Something wooden lies on the ground here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
The wood is open.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
I see no moss here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
That's not a container.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
The wood is open.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Masaj closes the wood.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.
A *human* opens the door.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Woodpile
This area seems to be a storage area for firewood. Chopped portions of of
firewood surround this place. From here the farmhouse is close by while at
the same time the forest is also near. To the north you can even make out
the forest.
[ obvious exits: W ]
Something wooden lies on the ground here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.


* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > The door is open.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A grayish-green moss barely tickles your body with its hit.
You scythe a grayish-green moss's trunk extremely hard.
A grayish-green moss barely tickles your body with its hit.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a grayish-green moss: Scratched >
No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a grayish-green moss: Scratched >
Woodpile
This area seems to be a storage area for firewood. Chopped portions of of
firewood surround this place. From here the farmhouse is close by while at
the same time the forest is also near. To the north you can even make out
the forest.
[ obvious exits: W ]
Something wooden lies on the ground here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A grayish-green moss is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a grayish-green moss: Scratched >
Masaj slashes a grayish-green moss's trunk into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a grayish-green moss: Wounded >
Masaj slashes a grayish-green moss's trunk into bloody fragments!
You scythe a grayish-green moss's branch very hard.
A grayish-green moss barely tickles your left foot with its hit.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a grayish-green moss: Battered >
What's bothering
you?

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a grayish-green moss: Battered >
Woodpile
This area seems to be a storage area for firewood. Chopped portions of of
firewood surround this place. From here the farmhouse is close by while at
the same time the forest is also near. To the north you can even make out
the forest.
[ obvious exits: W ]
Something wooden lies on the ground here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting a grayish-green moss.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A grayish-green moss is here, fighting YOU!
Masaj looks at A *human*.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a grayish-green moss: Battered >
Masaj slashes a grayish-green moss's trunk into bloody fragments!
You scythe a grayish-green moss's branch into bloody fragments!
A grayish-green moss is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a grayish-green moss: Incapacitated >

Rynel has a few scratches.

A *human* is using:
<used as light> a lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a pendant of crimson-flecked quartz
<worn on body> a polished metal breastplate
<slung on back> a leather baldric
<worn on arms> a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a great claymore
<worn about waist> a bronze belt of odd design
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a grayish-green moss: Incapacitated >
Players in your
Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a grayish-green moss: Incapacitated >
Masaj slashes a
grayish-green moss's roots into bloody fragments!
A grayish-green moss is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a grayish-green moss's death cry.
Grrrrrrrrr...

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.


* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Looming, Masaj tries to dominate A *human*.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Woodpile
This area seems to be a storage area for firewood. Chopped portions of of
firewood surround this place. From here the farmhouse is close by while at
the same time the forest is also near. To the north you can even make out
the forest.
[ obvious exits: W ]
The corpse of a grayish-green moss is lying here.
Something wooden lies on the ground here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

You are using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a severed leg
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a shiny copper dagger
a flask stained with human blood
a copper penny

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You nibble a little bit of the leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Masaj licks his mouth and smiles.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You lick him. Hmm... tastes like chicken.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Woodpile
This area seems to be a storage area for firewood. Chopped portions of of
firewood surround this place. From here the farmhouse is close by while at
the same time the forest is also near. To the north you can even make out
the forest.
[ obvious exits: W ]
The corpse of a grayish-green moss is lying here.
Something wooden lies on the ground here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A *human* licks you.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Masaj gets a smooth metallic disc from a soft leather pouch.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You gasp in astonishment.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Masaj grabs a smooth metallic disc.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a severed leg
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a shiny copper dagger
a flask stained with human blood
a copper penny

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Masaj stops using a smooth metallic disc.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You are using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Masaj puts a smooth metallic disc in a soft leather pouch.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You nibble a little bit of the leg.
Masaj gets an oilstone from a soft leather pouch.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Masaj grabs an oilstone.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You have 364(366) hit and 112(238) movement points.
You have scored 108741342 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727078021 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 48 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Masaj stops using a heron-marked greatsword.


* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a severed leg
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a shiny copper dagger
a flask stained with human blood
a copper penny

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Masaj sits down.
Masaj begins mending a heron-marked greatsword.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You say 'nibbling leg'

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You say 'is actually hilarious.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Woodpile
This area seems to be a storage area for firewood. Chopped portions of of
firewood surround this place. From here the farmhouse is close by while at
the same time the forest is also near. To the north you can even make out
the forest.
[ obvious exits: W ]
The corpse of a grayish-green moss is lying here.
Something wooden lies on the ground here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is sitting here mending a weapon.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Masaj continues sharpening the edges of a heron-marked greatsword...

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You nibble a little bit of the leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Masaj is finishing off the edges of a heron-marked greatsword...

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a severed leg
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a shiny copper dagger
a flask stained with human blood
a copper penny

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You are using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Masaj is finished mending a heron-marked greatsword.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You say 'maybe this is the new thing'

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You nibble a little bit of the leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You have 364(366) hit and 112(238) movement points.
You have scored 108741342 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727078021 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 48 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

A *human* whistles appreciatively.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Woodpile
This area seems to be a storage area for firewood. Chopped portions of of
firewood surround this place. From here the farmhouse is close by while at
the same time the forest is also near. To the north you can even make out
the forest.
[ obvious exits: W ]
The corpse of a grayish-green moss is lying here.
Something wooden lies on the ground here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is sitting here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You nibble a little bit of the leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a severed leg
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a shiny copper dagger
a flask stained with human blood
a copper penny

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
The door is open.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Woodpile
This area seems to be a storage area for firewood. Chopped portions of of
firewood surround this place. From here the farmhouse is close by while at
the same time the forest is also near. To the north you can even make out
the forest.
[ obvious exits: W ]
The corpse of a grayish-green moss is lying here.
Something wooden lies on the ground here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is sitting here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Woodpile
This area seems to be a storage area for firewood. Chopped portions of of
firewood surround this place. From here the farmhouse is close by while at
the same time the forest is also near. To the north you can even make out
the forest.
[ obvious exits: W ]
The corpse of a grayish-green moss is lying here.
Something wooden lies on the ground here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is sitting here.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You nibble a little bit of the leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a severed leg
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a shiny copper dagger
a flask stained with human blood
a copper penny

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Masaj wields a heron-marked greatsword in a two-handed grip.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Masaj clambers to his feet.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You loom over A *human* trying to dominate him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Masaj nods in agreement.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

The sun rises.
Ok.
A *human* intercepts Masaj's attack on his mount.
Masaj slashes A *human*'s right arm very hard.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Woodpile
This area seems to be a storage area for firewood. Chopped portions of of
firewood surround this place. From here the farmhouse is close by while at
the same time the forest is also near. To the north you can even make out
the forest.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a grayish-green moss is lying here.
Something wooden lies on the ground here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Rynel.
A *male human* is here, fighting Masaj, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

Masaj panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Woodpile
Masaj - Woodpile
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
Masaj leaves north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A *human* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Woodpile
This area seems to be a storage area for firewood. Chopped portions of of
firewood surround this place. From here the farmhouse is close by while at
the same time the forest is also near. To the north you can even make out
the forest.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a grayish-green moss is lying here.
Something wooden lies on the ground here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

Your eyesight is not so keen.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Hunter's Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Hunter's Trail
Masaj - Hunter's Trail
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Hunter's Trail
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A fierce wolverine is here, hissing.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Hunter's Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A *human* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Woodpile
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a grayish-green moss is lying here.
Something wooden lies on the ground here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Hunter's Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

End of Trail
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A fierce wolverine is here, hissing.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You say 'has he escaped!'

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A wolverine barely tickles your right leg with its hit.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a wolverine: Wounded >
Masaj nods in agreement.


We continue our quest and find Jebadiah at CCS who runs to the Queen!


The Throne Room
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Jebadiah* is standing here.
*Averi* is standing here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A wily minstrel plays a tender song.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
An elite Queen's Guard stands at his post.
An elite Queen's Guard stands at his post.
An elite Queen's Guard stands at his post.
An elite Queen's Guard stands at his post.
Gawyn Trakand, First Prince of the Sword, stands here.
The Entrance Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A long stem of crimson-colored rose blooms here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting an elite Queen's Guard.
An elite Queen's Guard stands at his post.
An elite Queen's Guard is here, fighting Masaj.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Masaj panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
North-West Corner of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

South-West Corner of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
An old and feeble palace servant wanders aimlessly about.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Inside the Palace Gate
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The palace guard is here, eyeing the corridors watchfully.
The palace guard is here, eyeing the corridors watchfully.
The palace guard is here, eyeing the corridors watchfully.
The palace guard is here, eyeing the corridors watchfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Oval Plaza Outside the Royal Palace
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Oval Plaza Outside the Royal Palace
Masaj - Entrance to the Courtyard

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Masaj narrates 'kattin'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the west.
Masaj has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You narrate 'averi and jed'
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Road to the Palace
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Masaj narrates 'incoming'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Kattin of Illian is a human.
Truth, the light, and the way. Upheld with a baton and a bad attitude.


* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Road to the Palace
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

The Caemlyn cityguard barely tickles your right leg with his slash.
You scythe the Caemlyn cityguard's left arm into bloody fragments!
The Caemlyn cityguard barely slashes your body.

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Road to the Palace
Masaj - Road to the Palace
Masaj leaves south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - the Caemlyn cityguard: Scratched > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Inside the Origan Gate
Chomsky - Road to the Palace

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - the Caemlyn cityguard: Scratched >


You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Drowning Wench Tavern
[ obvious exits: E ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.
A middle-aged woman offers drinks to patrons.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Torlig narrates 'Where?'
Road to the Palace
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Inside the Origan Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elite Queen's Guard stands at his post.
An elite Queen's Guard stands at his post.


* HP:Hurt MV:Full > Road to the Inner City
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > Middle of a Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - A Wide Boulevard
Chomsky - Middle of a Wide Boulevard

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Caemlyn Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.
The Caemlyn town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A gleeman is here, playing a lute.


* HP:Hurt MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Caemlyn Central Square

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
East: A banker counts several coins in a purse.
South: A worker busily earns a day's pay.
West: A man gambles away his purse.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >

You narrate 'throne room'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > Middle of a Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >

North: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of
Caemlyn.
East: A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
South: A small dog is here, barking furiously.
West: A well-dressed man peals his bell, alerting people to the latest news.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Middle of a Wide Boulevard


* HP:Hurt MV:Full > A Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A well-dressed man peals his bell, alerting people to the latest news.
A young woman walks by.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You narrate 'snick'


* HP:Hurt MV:Full >

A Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A draft horse is here.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Western End of a Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Inside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.


* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Outside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kairayla* is here, fighting Masaj, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Kattin* is here, fighting Masaj, riding a gray palfrey.
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Kairayla.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - Outside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Masaj narrates 'west gate manual clolosed'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Outside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kairayla* is here, fighting Masaj, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Kattin* is here, fighting Masaj, riding a gray palfrey.
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Kairayla.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Masaj panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Kairayla* barely slashes Masaj's left foot.
You scythe *Kattin*'s right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Masaj: Scratched - Kattin: Wounded >
Mood changed to:
Brave
Wimpy reset to: 109 hit points.
Masaj leaves north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded > - = + *
*Kairayla* barely slashes your right leg.

* + = -
*Kairayla* slashes your body.
Masaj narrates 'off it regroup a sec'

- =
As *Kattin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You dodge a bash from *Kattin* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >




Masaj narrates 'nw corner here'


* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Kairayla*!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded > You narrate 'get on fc'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 183 hit points.


* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You narrate 'ah'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Amongst the Rolling Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]


* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The Small Hilltop
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Base of the Hill
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Base of the Hill
Masaj - The Small Hilltop
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Masaj has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Base of the Hill
The ground here is moderately flat, sloping up slowly to the east. Just to the
south runs the road to Caemlyn, marked by the deep wagon ruts that show its
heavy use. The soil here is a bit stony, making it hard for vegetation to grow;
instead, small grasses constitute most of the plant life.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
{target}={light}
>
Base of the Hill
The ground here is moderately flat, sloping up slowly to the east. Just to the
south runs the road to Caemlyn, marked by the deep wagon ruts that show its
heavy use. The soil here is a bit stony, making it hard for vegetation to grow;
instead, small grasses constitute most of the plant life.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
You say 'was bashed'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The temperature is about 0 degrees.
The sky is lightly snowing, and a calm wind comes from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
{target}={light}
>
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Base of the Hill
Chomsky - Base of the Hill
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Base of the Hill
Chomsky - Base of the Hill
You catch a smell of horses nearby.


* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You have 202(366) hit and 194(238) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 48 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Masaj has a few scratches.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

You say 'am wounded.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Base of the Hill
The ground here is moderately flat, sloping up slowly to the east. Just to the
south runs the road to Caemlyn, marked by the deep wagon ruts that show its
heavy use. The soil here is a bit stony, making it hard for vegetation to grow;
instead, small grasses constitute most of the plant life.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Base of the Hill
Chomsky - Base of the Hill
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

You are a 547 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 1.2 lbs and wearing 63.6 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:7 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 171, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 183 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Masaj nods in agreement.


* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Your eyesight is not so keen.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Base of the Hill
The ground here is moderately flat, sloping up slowly to the east. Just to the
south runs the road to Caemlyn, marked by the deep wagon ruts that show its
heavy use. The soil here is a bit stony, making it hard for vegetation to grow;
instead, small grasses constitute most of the plant life.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 109 hit points.
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A dirty rock lies here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *female human* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

A *human* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You do not see that here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Nod at who??


* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Caemlyn city alarm sounds loudly in the distance.


* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The Caemlyn Road
The road turns here, snaking around the few hills which dot the plains and
farms which sporadically line the road. The land dips towards the
southeast, slowly heading towards the Sea of Storms far beyond Lugard to
the south, as well as towards the capital city of Andor somewhere to the
east. A freshly-erected SIGN stands here.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A dirty rock lies here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

You say 'female that one'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
The road turns here, snaking around the few hills which dot the plains and
farms which sporadically line the road. The land dips towards the
southeast, slowly heading towards the Sea of Storms far beyond Lugard to
the south, as well as towards the capital city of Andor somewhere to the
east. A freshly-erected SIGN stands here.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A dirty rock lies here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >


* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
The road turns here, snaking around the few hills which dot the plains and
farms which sporadically line the road. The land dips towards the
southeast, slowly heading towards the Sea of Storms far beyond Lugard to
the south, as well as towards the capital city of Andor somewhere to the
east. A freshly-erected SIGN stands here.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A dirty rock lies here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Masaj nods in agreement.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >


* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The Caemlyn Road
The road turns here, snaking around the few hills which dot the plains and
farms which sporadically line the road. The land dips towards the
southeast, slowly heading towards the Sea of Storms far beyond Lugard to
the south, as well as towards the capital city of Andor somewhere to the
east. A freshly-erected SIGN stands here.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A dirty rock lies here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The Caemlyn Road
The road turns here, snaking around the few hills which dot the plains and
farms which sporadically line the road. The land dips towards the
southeast, slowly heading towards the Sea of Storms far beyond Lugard to
the south, as well as towards the capital city of Andor somewhere to the
east. A freshly-erected SIGN stands here.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A dirty rock lies here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A *human* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A *human* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *female human* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A *human* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Outside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *female human* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A *human* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Masaj looms in a dominating fashion over those in the room.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Masaj says 'they went right back inw tf'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A dirty rock lies here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A badger digs a mouse out of a burrow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Kattin* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
*Kairayla* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A raven has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Kattin* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
*Kairayla* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Masaj tries to slash *Kairayla*, but she deflects the blow.
*Kattin* blasts your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
You barely scythe *Kattin*'s left foot.
*Kairayla* slashes Masaj's left leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
*Kattin* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
*Kattin* blasts your body.
Masaj tries to slash *Kairayla*, but she parries successfully.
Masaj sends *Kairayla* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
Masaj gets a cup of thready brown tea from a soft leather pouch.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
Masaj quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.


* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
*Kattin* looks at you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
*Kattin* looks at Masaj.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
*Kattin* blasts your head.
Masaj slashes *Kairayla*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt > -
Masaj slashes *Kairayla*'s body into bloody fragments!

= + * * + = - - =
As *Kattin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You dodge a bash from *Kattin* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

The Caemlyn city alarm sounds loudly in the distance.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
*Kairayla* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Masaj, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >

Masaj sends *Kairayla* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
Masaj slashes *Kairayla*'s head into bloody fragments!

- = + * * + = - - =
You scythe *Kattin*'s head.
*Kattin* blasts your right arm.
Masaj slashes *Kairayla*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
Your bash at *Kattin* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
The Caemlyn Road
A sudden narrowing in the highway weaves in and out between the brown
hills. Weary travelers are often seen plodding here along on their journeys
to Caemlyn, or part of the wagon groups commuting between Lugard, Caemlyn
and Whitebridge. A few rotten trees stand huddled in a copse, with a sign
nailed on one showing how it can be used to "block" or "clear" "the road".
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kairayla* is here, fighting Masaj, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Kattin* is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Kairayla.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
Kairayla looks pretty hurt.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
You scythe *Kattin*'s right hand.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
You narrate 'lol'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >

*Kairayla* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Masaj, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt > The temperature is about 0 degrees.
The sky is lightly snowing, and a calm wind comes from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
Masaj sends *Kairayla* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Hurt >
You scythe *Kattin*'s body hard.
*Kattin* barely blasts your body.
Masaj slashes *Kairayla*'s body into bloody fragments!
You narrate 'she staying'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
This woman stands very tall, her dark
skin marking her as Domani. A small mole sits perfectly between her cheek and
tight lipped smile

Kairayla is in awful condition.

*Kairayla* is using:
<held> a piece of sandstone
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a half-cape of silk-lined leather
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a bladed feather staff
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
Masaj narrates 'she crit'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
You nod at her. Bravely Kairayla stared death in the face and said one more ice spike for you, Masaj!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
You scythe *Kattin*'s right arm hard.
Masaj slashes *Kairayla*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Kairayla* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kairayla*'s death cry.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
*Kattin* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >

Masaj gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a water skin from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a bladed feather staff from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a backpack from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a half-cape of silk-lined leather from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Kairayla.
Masaj gets a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Kairayla.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
Masaj narrates 'hella dead'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s right leg very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
*Kattin* blasts your right leg hard.
A raven now follows Kattin.
A raven now follows Kattin.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
*Kattin* frowns.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
*Kattin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
*Kattin* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
corpse (here) :
Nothing.


* HP:Battered MV:Strong > You narrate 'brave as firetruck'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A dirty rock lies here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s body hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You barely scythe *Kattin*'s body.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Masaj: Wounded - Kattin: Wounded >
*Kattin* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Kattin* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
*Kattin* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

= + *
*
*Kattin* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kattin* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

Cancelled.
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >

They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of Kairayla is lying here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.


* HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >

You say 'lol'
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >




Shadows descend upon the land as the sun drops behind
the hills to the west.
You say 'ok ok i Spam'
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A fallen tree lies upon the ground, seemingly chopped down in haste.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
They aren't here.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
They aren't here.


* HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.
*Kattin* blasts your body.


* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
You do the best you can!
Masaj leaves west.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
You do the best you can!
Masaj has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded > You do the best you can!
Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s right arm hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded > Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s head.
A cavalry soldier joins Kattin's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry officer joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
You scythe *Kattin*'s body.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 183 hit points.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
The Caemlyn Road
Traveling to the east and west, this wide road is scarred by the ruts from
the wheels of freight carts and wagon trains. Somewhere off to the east, the
towering city of Caemlyn stands, as it has for many years; less distant, to the
west, Four Kings marks one of the few centers of population in this area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Kattin.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kattin* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a gray palfrey.
A cavalry soldier is here, fighting Masaj, riding a roan charger.
A cavalry soldier is here, fighting YOU!, riding a roan charger.
A cavalry officer is here, fighting Masaj, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
The temperature is about 0 degrees.
The sky is lightly snowing, and a mild wind comes from the south.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
A cavalry officer bellows 'ZCifR au\ H_sP kMhQO iry^w N`w hzvJ jP][email protected]'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
*Kattin* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


A cavalry officer barely lances Masaj's body.
A cavalry soldier slashes your left arm.
A cavalry soldier tickles Masaj's left foot with his slash.
*Kattin* blasts your body hard.


*Kattin* avoids being bashed by Masaj who loses his balance and falls!




A cavalry officer barely lances Masaj's body.
A cavalry soldier slashes your right leg.
A cavalry soldier slashes Masaj's head.
*Kattin* tickles your body with his blast.

A cavalry officer lances Masaj's body.
A cavalry soldier barely slashes your body.
You flee head over heels.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Kattin.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kattin* is here, fighting Masaj, riding a gray palfrey.
A cavalry soldier is here, fighting Masaj, riding a roan charger.
A cavalry soldier is here, fighting Masaj, riding a roan charger.
A cavalry officer is here, fighting Masaj, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > You scythe *Kattin*'s left leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Masaj: Wounded - Kattin: Wounded >

*Kattin* avoids being bashed by Masaj who loses his balance and falls!

- = +
A cavalry soldier slashes Masaj's right leg.
A cavalry officer barely lances Masaj's head.
A cavalry soldier barely slashes Masaj's body.

* *
Masaj avoids being bashed by *Kattin* who loses his balance and falls!

+ = - - =
Your bash at *Kattin* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Masaj: Wounded - Kattin: Wounded >
Masaj panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Masaj: Wounded - Kattin: Wounded >
You scythe *Kattin*'s body hard.
A cavalry soldier tickles Masaj's left hand with his slash.
A cavalry officer barely lances Masaj's body.
A cavalry soldier barely slashes Masaj's right foot.
Masaj leaves east.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >

You narrate 'abusing autowimpy much
worse when you have weight'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
The Caemlyn Road
Traveling to the east and west, this wide road is scarred by the ruts from
the wheels of freight carts and wagon trains. Somewhere off to the east, the
towering city of Caemlyn stands, as it has for many years; less distant, to the
west, Four Kings marks one of the few centers of population in this area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kattin* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a gray palfrey.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.
*Kattin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded > -
A cavalry soldier joins Kattin's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry officer joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A rabbit has arrived from the west.
Masaj has arrived from the east.

= +
Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s left leg hard.
*Kattin* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
A cavalry officer barely lances your left arm.
A cavalry soldier barely slashes your left hand.
A cavalry soldier tickles your head with his slash.

*
*Kattin* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

+ = -
Masaj leaves east.

-
=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cavalry soldier: Scratched >
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cavalry soldier: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Kattin* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.


*Kattin* blasts your right leg.


*Kattin* blasts your head.
A cavalry officer tickles your right leg with his lance.
A cavalry soldier tickles your head with his slash.
A cavalry soldier barely slashes your left leg.

You flee head over heels.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
The scenery here is very distinct, as the road continues along its slow course
through the area. The southern border of the road is grown over by thick hedges
and bushes, and off to the north, the Braem Wood begins to be visible. The road
runs far off to the east where it crosses the River Cary. Miles away to the
west lies the town of Four Kings.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Kattin* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
A raven has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Kattin* blasts your left arm.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered > HP:Beaten MP:Strong
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are fighting Kattin.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >
You barely scythe *Kattin*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >

You narrate '1e pat'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered > - =
*Kattin* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >
*Kattin* blasts your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >

*Kattin* nods in agreement.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
*Kattin* blasts your right arm hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
*Kattin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
*Kattin* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj has arrived from the east.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You narrate 'back at pat'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
The scenery here is very distinct, as the road continues along its slow course
through the area. The southern border of the road is grown over by thick hedges
and bushes, and off to the north, the Braem Wood begins to be visible. The road
runs far off to the east where it crosses the River Cary. Miles away to the
west lies the town of Four Kings.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Kattin* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Kattin* barely blasts Masaj's body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You scythe *Kattin*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Masaj: Battered - Kattin: Battered > - = + * * + =
*Kattin* sends Masaj sprawling with a powerful bash!

- - =
As *Kattin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Masaj: Battered - Kattin: Battered >
#Ok. $target is now set to {kattin}.

*Kattin* blasts Masaj's body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Masaj: Battered - Kattin: Battered >
*Kattin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Masaj: Battered - Kattin: Battered >


*Kattin* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > What's bothering you?
Masaj narrates 'cosimo inside caem too'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Hedges Bordering the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You barely scythe *Kattin*'s left foot.
Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s body hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >
*Kattin* panics, and attempts to flee!


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >

You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >

You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered > You scythe *Kattin*'s body.
You do the best you can!


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered > You do the best you can!
*Kattin* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You have 74(366) hit and 202(238) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
The Caemlyn Road
The scenery here is very distinct, as the road continues along its slow course
through the area. The southern border of the road is grown over by thick hedges
and bushes, and off to the north, the Braem Wood begins to be visible. The road
runs far off to the east where it crosses the River Cary. Miles away to the
west lies the town of Four Kings.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You say '75 hp'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >


The night has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You say 'you scalp?'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.
Masaj nods in agreement.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a shiny copper dagger
a copper penny

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You have 86(366) hit and 236(238) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a shiny copper dagger
a copper penny

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You are using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

The Caemlyn Road
The scenery here is very distinct, as the road continues along its slow course
through the area. The southern border of the road is grown over by thick hedges
and bushes, and off to the north, the Braem Wood begins to be visible. The road
runs far off to the east where it crosses the River Cary. Miles away to the
west lies the town of Four Kings.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
Masaj gives you a silver Kandori wristcuff.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
Masaj gives you a silver Kandori wristcuff.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Masaj says 'no'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

You put a silver Kandori wristcuff on around your right
wrist.
You put a silver Kandori wristcuff on around your left wrist.
You're already wielding a weapon.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a shiny copper dagger
a copper penny

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

You nod in agreement.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a shiny copper dagger
a copper penny

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You stop using a wickedly scythed longsword.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You don't seem to have a sheathed weapon.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

You wield a shiny copper dagger.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You sheath a shiny copper dagger into a silver Kandori
wristcuff.
Masaj gives you an emerald ring.


o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You wield a wickedly scythed longsword with both hands.
Masaj gives you an emerald ring.


o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Caemlyn Road
The scenery here is very distinct, as the road continues along its slow course
through the area. The southern border of the road is grown over by thick hedges
and bushes, and off to the north, the Braem Wood begins to be visible. The road
runs far off to the east where it crosses the River Cary. Miles away to the
west lies the town of Four Kings.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

You slide an emerald ring on to your right ring finger.
You slide an emerald ring on to your left ring finger.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You say 'he left pat!'
Masaj gives you a half-cape of silk-lined leather.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Caemlyn Road
The scenery here is very distinct, as the road continues along its slow course
through the area. The southern border of the road is grown over by thick hedges
and bushes, and off to the north, the Braem Wood begins to be visible. The road
runs far off to the east where it crosses the River Cary. Miles away to the
west lies the town of Four Kings.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
{target}={kattin}
>
You wear a half-cape of silk-lined leather around your
body.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You are using:
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn about body> a half-cape of silk-lined leather
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.



You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Caemlyn Road
The scenery here is very distinct, as the road continues along its slow course
through the area. The southern border of the road is grown over by thick hedges
and bushes, and off to the north, the Braem Wood begins to be visible. The road
runs far off to the east where it crosses the River Cary. Miles away to the
west lies the town of Four Kings.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
The temperature is about 0 degrees.
The sky is lightly snowing, and a calm wind comes from the south.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You say 'she just stood there'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Masaj says 'ya he 4k'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You say 'against heron lblade'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

You say 'strong'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Masaj gives you a Kandori snowflake necklace.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Masaj gives you a Kandori snowflake necklace.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You say 'i approved very much'
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You wear a Kandori snowflake necklace around your neck.
You wear a Kandori snowflake necklace around your neck.
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A fallen tree lies upon the ground, seemingly chopped down in haste.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of Kairayla is lying here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Masaj stops using a heron-marked greatsword.


o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You stop using a wickedly scythed longsword.
Masaj draws a dagger from a sungwood bracelet with a flash of steel.


o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You try to quietly draw a shiny copper dagger from a
silver Kandori wristcuff.
Masaj leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Kairayla.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
It seems to have already been scalped.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Masaj sheathes a dagger into a sungwood bracelet.


o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You sheath a shiny copper dagger into a half-cape of
silk-lined leather.
Masaj wields a heron-marked greatsword in a two-handed grip.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

You wield a wickedly scythed longsword with both hands.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny


o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You are using:
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn about body> a half-cape of silk-lined leather
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > You say 'can hold'
Masaj slashes a bloodstock stallion's right leg into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You say 'i usually ide'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

A bloodstock stallion barely tickles Masaj's body with his hit.
Masaj slashes a bloodstock stallion's left foot into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You scythe a bloodstock stallion's body into bloody
fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Masaj: Wounded - a bloodstock stallion: Battered > Players
in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Masaj: Wounded - a bloodstock stallion: Battered >
A
bloodstock stallion pricks its ears forward and looks alert.
Players
-------
Torlig the Stalker
Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael]
6 Masaj the Darkling Master [Dha'vol Master]
Erurk the Veteran Havoc [Ko'bal]
Porka the Dark Master [Ghar'ghael Master]

5 players displayed.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Masaj: Wounded - a bloodstock stallion: Battered >
North: A
badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
West: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Masaj: Wounded - a bloodstock stallion: Battered >
You
scythe a bloodstock stallion's body into bloody fragments!
A bloodstock stallion tickles Masaj's right arm with his hit.
Masaj slashes a bloodstock stallion's left leg into bloody fragments!
A bloodstock stallion is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a bloodstock stallion's death cry.
You snicker softly.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You do not see that here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You get iron horseshoes from the corpse of a bloodstock
stallion.
You get a war saddle with stirrups from the corpse of a bloodstock stallion.
You get a worn saddlebag from the corpse of a bloodstock stallion.
You get a bridle made of leather from the corpse of a bloodstock stallion.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You drop a bridle made of leather.
You drop a worn saddlebag.
You drop a war saddle with stirrups.
You drop iron horseshoes.


o HP:Beaten MV:Full > saddlebag (here) :
Nothing.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Masaj gives you the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor.
*Jebadiah* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
*Jebadiah* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A fallen tree lies upon the ground, seemingly chopped down in haste.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.


o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Jebadiah* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You scythe *Jebadiah*'s body.
Masaj leaves west.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Jebadiah: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Jebadiah: Wounded > You do the best you can!

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Jebadiah: Wounded >
*Jebadiah* barely slices your body.
You scythe *Jebadiah*'s body hard.
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Jebadiah: Wounded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Outskirts of Four Kings
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
*Jebadiah* gets a mirrored lantern from a backpack.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Jebadiah: Wounded >
*Jebadiah* barely slices your body.
You scythe *Jebadiah*'s left foot very hard.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Jebadiah: Wounded >
*Jebadiah* slices your right leg.
You scythe *Jebadiah*'s left hand extremely hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Jebadiah: Wounded >
You narrate 'jeb is getting out his
lantern'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Jebadiah: Wounded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Jebadiah: Wounded >
You scythe *Jebadiah*'s body very hard.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Jebadiah: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Jebadiah* who loses his balance and falls!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Jebadiah: Wounded >
You narrate 'snicker'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Jebadiah: Wounded >
You scythe *Jebadiah*'s left foot into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Jebadiah: Battered >
Masaj narrates 'lol'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Jebadiah: Battered >
*Jebadiah* panics, and attempts to flee!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Jebadiah: Battered >
*Jebadiah* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You narrate 'but trying to bash me in the dark'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - Path Between the Hedges
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]


o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Upon a Hill Overlooking Four Kings
[ obvious exits: E S ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Path Between the Hedges
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You are carrying:
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You narrate 'kinda great'

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj narrates 'kattin is inside 5k with another mob'

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj puts a package covered in blood in a backpack.
Masaj puts a piece of sandstone in a backpack.
Masaj puts a camouflaged hood in a backpack.
Masaj puts a bearskin tunic in a backpack.
Masaj puts a set of cloth sleeves in a backpack.
Masaj puts a pair of dark gloves in a backpack.
Masaj puts a bladed feather staff in a backpack.
Masaj puts a belt with a buckle of cuendillar in a backpack.
Masaj puts a water skin in a backpack.
Masaj puts a water skin in a backpack.
Masaj puts a pair of earthen colored breeches in a backpack.
Masaj puts a black pair of silver-tooled boots in a backpack.
Masaj puts a flask stained with human blood in a backpack.
Masaj puts some coins in a backpack.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Path Between the Hedges
Masaj - Path Between the Hedges
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj gets a flask stained with human blood from a backpack.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You are carrying:
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny


o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You are using:
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn about body> a half-cape of silk-lined leather
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Your eyesight is not so keen.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Path Between the Hedges
Passing alongside the wall of an inn to the west, this path is bordered by
small and somewhat dried and sickly hedges. A wide, dusty road intersects this
path to the north, while a clear field widens to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj puts a flask stained with human blood in a soft leather pouch.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

The Outskirts of Four Kings
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

A Dusty Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess. [2]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [3]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

The Lugard Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

The Lugard Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Veravias Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Nevari Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
The Four Kings town crier stands here, spreading the news.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

A Wisdom's House
[ obvious exits: E ]
An old bell hangs here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj hides a backpack.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Nevari Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
The Four Kings town crier stands here, spreading the news.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Nevari Square
Masaj - Nevari Square
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Masaj says 'lwo mvs'

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Your eyesight is not so keen.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Veravias Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You nod in agreement.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Lugard Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

The Lugard Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You are a 547 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 1.0 lbs and wearing 67.7 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:7 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 195, Dodging bonus: 21, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess. [2]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [3]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You say 'am strong mvs'

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
Masaj - Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.


o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
Masaj - Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Yes, but WHAT do you want to say?

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

You are carrying:
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You have 104(366) hit and 186(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.


o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Masaj says 'weary here'

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
Masaj - Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You are using:
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn about body> a half-cape of silk-lined leather
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
At the Smiling Gleeman
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

North: A personnel trainer stands here, helping you gain
experience.
East: Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
South: An innkeeper makes his rounds of the room, tending to guests.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]


o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

You narrate 'he on rats or smething?'

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
Masaj - Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >




o HP:Battered MV:Full > The Caemlyn Road Through Four
Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
At the Smiling Gleeman
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess. [2]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [3]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You are carrying:
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
Masaj - Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You are a 547 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 1.0 lbs and wearing 67.7 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:7 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 195, Dodging bonus: 21, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT


o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
Stalled wagons and carts tighten the road here at the heart of Four
Kings. High upon the side of the building on the southeast corner of the
intersection a sign proclaims the road leading off to the south to be
the Lugard Highway, easily as wide as the Caemlyn Road which runs in
between the festive establishments of town, even if not quite so busy.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess. [2]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [3]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
Masaj narrates 'ya'

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You have 117(366) hit and 210(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Masaj narrates 'caem road now'

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You narrate 'nod'

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
Masaj - Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
A Dusty Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
The Outskirts of Four Kings
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Jebadiah* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You narrate 'he with jeb'

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Kattin* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jebadiah* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Kattin* blasts your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Outskirts of Four Kings
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
*Jebadiah* barely slices your left leg.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
You narrate 'all e1n'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >

*Jebadiah* slices your body.

- = + * * +
*Kattin* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
Masaj has arrived from the south.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
Masaj slashes *Jebadiah*'s body hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
*Kattin* blasts your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
Masaj sends *Jebadiah* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
Masaj slashes *Jebadiah*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Kattin* blasts your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
- = +
Masaj slashes *Jebadiah*'s body extremely hard.

* * + = - -
*Kattin* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
Masaj slashes *Jebadiah*'s left leg hard.
*Jebadiah* slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jebadiah* slices Masaj's right leg hard.
*Kattin* barely blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >

*Jebadiah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
*Jebadiah* slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jebadiah* slices Masaj's head.
*Kattin* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
Masaj sends *Jebadiah* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded > - =
Masaj slashes *Jebadiah*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Jebadiah* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Jebadiah* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* * + =
Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s body very hard.

- - =
As *Kattin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Jebadiah* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Kattin* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >

*Jebadiah* slices Masaj's head.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
Masaj sends *Kattin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Wounded >
*Jebadiah* barely slices Masaj's body.
Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s left leg very hard.
You scythe *Kattin*'s right leg.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >
You say 'nice'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >

*Jebadiah* slices Masaj's body.
You scythe *Kattin*'s right leg hard.
You say 'good moves jeb'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered > - = + * * + =
You dodge a bash from *Kattin* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
*Jebadiah* tickles Masaj's body with his slice.
Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s head hard.
Masaj sends *Kattin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

- =
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >
The Caemlyn Road
Making a bend around a hill to the west, the Caemlyn Road curves to the east
and south. The road stretches off towards the horizon in the east leading
eventually to the ancient city of Caemlyn, while to the southwest it leads
into the heart of Four Kings.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Jebadiah* is here, fighting Masaj, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Kattin.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kattin* is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >
Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s head hard.
You scythe *Kattin*'s body hard.
*Kattin* barely blasts your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.


Jebadiah has some big nasty wounds
and scratches.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered > HP:Critical MP:Strong
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are fighting Kattin.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >
*Jebadiah* sends Masaj sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >

*Jebadiah* barely slices Masaj's
body.
You barely scythe *Kattin*'s body.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Kattin* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!




*Jebadiah* slices Masaj's left leg.
*Kattin* blasts your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
You have 30(366) hit and 198(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >


The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]


o HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Outskirts of Four Kings
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A Dusty Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [3]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Porka narrates 'rawrrrrrr'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > At the Smiling Gleeman
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]


o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Knightsbridge Court
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A personnel trainer stands here, helping you gain experience.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Knightsbridge Court
[ obvious exits: E S ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Knightsbridge Court
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Masaj narrates 'kattin chasing'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A Ramshackle House
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Behind the House
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
The Collapsing House
[ obvious exits: E W U ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Collapsing House
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You narrate 'nod'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
The Small Observatory
[ obvious exits: D ]


o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Small Observatory
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less
panicked.
You narrate 'am north of 4k'


o HP:Critical MV:Strong > You have 42(366) hit and 214(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Small Observatory
Perhaps once a happy and well furnished place, the second floor of this old
building now seems to be used to keep watch on the town. A window in the
southern wall looks out over Knightsbridge Court, and the facade of the inn
just beyond.
[ obvious exits: D ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You narrate 'at obsv'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
Chomsky - The Small Observatory
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
The Four Kings town crier bellows '\fPg Zeg [email protected]`[ Zmr guK yzM OCfdGh'
The Four Kings town crier bellows 'Z\ RQrk_q Pbon UVcMMP zWKH u] HLVd v]bUru'
The Four Kings town crier bellows 'W'Kz Wum hNw [email protected] mo MTKU iX aviZBg\'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
Chomsky - The Small Observatory
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
Chomsky - The Small Observatory
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Small Observatory
Perhaps once a happy and well furnished place, the second floor of this old
building now seems to be used to keep watch on the town. A window in the
southern wall looks out over Knightsbridge Court, and the facade of the inn
just beyond.
[ obvious exits: D ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
Chomsky - The Small Observatory
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Masaj narrates 'on kattin at mob lol'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
Chomsky - The Small Observatory
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
Chomsky - The Small Observatory
You catch a smell of horses nearby.


o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
The Collapsing House
[ obvious exits: E W U ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Path Between the Buildings
[ obvious exits: E S ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Back of the Old Warehouse
[ obvious exits: N S W ]


* HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Abandoned Warehouse
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Abandoned Warehouse
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Masaj narrates 'fleeing i am'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
The Caemlyn Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E W ]


o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > You have 42(366) hit and 207(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You narrate 'nod'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Masaj narrates 'he's beaten'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > You narrate 'am gate/backgate'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Your eyesight is not so keen.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
Though on the edges of Four Kings, the taverns and inns still manage to
pack every available inch of free space, huddled together as though
terrified to be alone in the plains. The north side of the street, though,
is relatively empty, due to the presence of the fenced stockyard which
exudes the odor of crowded animals, driving off even the most hardened
innkeeper. A large paw print has been pressed into a flagstone, heading
east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

You have 42(366) hit and 207(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Outskirts of Four Kings
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

You narrate 'otuside tho'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
Though on the edges of Four Kings, the taverns and inns still manage to
pack every available inch of free space, huddled together as though
terrified to be alone in the plains. The north side of the street, though,
is relatively empty, due to the presence of the fenced stockyard which
exudes the odor of crowded animals, driving off even the most hardened
innkeeper. A large paw print has been pressed into a flagstone, heading
east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Outskirts of Four Kings
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You have 42(366) hit and 207(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Outskirts of Four Kings
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You narrate '40 hp'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

You have 42(366) hit and 207(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
Though on the edges of Four Kings, the taverns and inns still manage to
pack every available inch of free space, huddled together as though
terrified to be alone in the plains. The north side of the street, though,
is relatively empty, due to the presence of the fenced stockyard which
exudes the odor of crowded animals, driving off even the most hardened
innkeeper. A large paw print has been pressed into a flagstone, heading
east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Outskirts of Four Kings
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
You catch a smell of horses nearby.
Masaj narrates '2e junct come now'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Outskirts of Four Kings
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

You have 42(366) hit and 207(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
The Caemlyn Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Jebadiah* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Jebadiah* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.


o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
At the Smiling Gleeman
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Jebadiah* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [3]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > A Dusty Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

The Outskirts of Four Kings
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kattin* is here, fighting Masaj, riding a gray palfrey.
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Kattin.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > You scythe *Kattin*'s left leg.
*Kattin* avoids being bashed by Masaj who loses his balance and falls!
*Kattin* sends Masaj sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Masaj: Beaten - Kattin: Beaten >
Mood changed to:
Brave

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Masaj: Beaten - Kattin: Beaten >
- =
*Kattin* blasts Masaj's head.
*Jebadiah* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

+ * *
*Kattin* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Kattin* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

= - - =
They're not here anymore!
*Kattin* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Kattin* barely blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Beaten >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Masaj sends *Jebadiah* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jebadiah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Beaten >
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Beaten >
*Jebadiah* slices Masaj's body.
Masaj slashes *Jebadiah*'s body very hard.
*Jebadiah* panics, and attempts to flee!
You scythe *Kattin*'s body.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Beaten >
*Jebadiah* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Beaten >
Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s body hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >

You do the best you can!
*Jebadiah* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You do the best you can!
*Jebadiah* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical > You do the best you can!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s body hard.
You scythe *Kattin*'s body.
You do the best you can!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You do the best you can!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Kattin* panics, and attempts to flee!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You do the best you can!
*Kattin* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
They aren't here.


o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
*Kattin* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > You scythe *Kattin*'s body hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical > You do the best you can!
Masaj leaves north.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
#Ok. $target is now set to {kattin}.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >

*Kattin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You do the best you can!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Kattin* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.


o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.


o HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.


o HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Masaj has arrived from the west.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You narrate 'w flee'
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Kattin* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jebadiah* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.


* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You scythe *Kattin*'s body.
Masaj leaves east.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >

*Kattin* tickles your left leg with his blast.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A cavalry soldier joins Kattin's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry officer joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
You scythe *Kattin*'s right arm hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Masaj has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!
Masaj slashes *Jebadiah*'s body extremely hard.
*Jebadiah* panics, and attempts to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Jebadiah* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Jebadiah* slices your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Jebadiah: Beaten >

They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Jebadiah: Beaten >
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Jebadiah: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!



You scythe *Jebadiah*'s body hard.
*Jebadiah* panics, and attempts to flee!
You flee head over heels.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 32(366) hit and 175(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Upon a Hill Overlooking Four Kings
[ obvious exits: E S ]


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Upon a Hill Overlooking Four Kings
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Masaj narrates 'man'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 32(366) hit and 163(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

You narrate '30 hp'
Masaj narrates 'i'm crit 1e of them'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Kattin* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jebadiah* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less
panicked.
East: A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
*Kattin* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kattin: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Jebadiah* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.


You flee head over heels.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Jebadiah* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
[ obvious exits: E W D ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >

You have 37(366) hit and 187(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 55 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.


o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You nod in agreement.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You snicker softly.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Masaj nods in agreement.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
Perhaps only thirty paces wide, the dark water of the River Cary below moves by
slowly. The stone abutments of the bridge have been so worn by the elements
that they look almost like natural formations and years of heavy use by
merchant wagons have loosened the thick wooden planks. The Caemlyn road extends
off to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Masaj snickers softly.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
Masaj - Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Jebadiah* is standing here, riding a bloodstock
stallion.
*Kattin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Kattin* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jebadiah* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Kattin* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Kattin: Critical >
You do the best you can!
Masaj slashes *Jebadiah*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
*Jebadiah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Kattin: Critical >
Mood changed to: Brave
*Jebadiah* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the east.
Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Kattin: Critical >
You barely scythe *Kattin*'s left leg.

- = + * * + =
*Kattin* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Kattin: Critical >
Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s body.
*Kattin* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Kattin: Critical >
Masaj slashes *Kattin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Kattin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kattin*'s death cry.
Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the east.
Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the east.
*Jebadiah* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Jebadiah* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >


*Jebadiah* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Masaj slashes *Jebadiah*'s body very hard.
*Jebadiah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Masaj slashes *Jebadiah*'s right leg very hard.
*Jebadiah* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jebadiah*'s death cry.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >


A cavalry officer bellows '[email protected] aJIkP^HD OzwCe bPg ruKK peK\jwAZ'
Masaj narrates 'lol'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > corpse (here) :
a laced pair of brown boots
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a belt hook
a bronze belt of odd design
a dark, barbed flail
a dull black shield
[2] a sungwood bracelet
a thick pair of leather work gloves
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a backpack
a dark, hooded cloak
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
[2] a thin, black chain
a reinforced boarskin helmet
an emerald ring
a garnet adorned ring
an oilstone
a mirrored lantern


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You whistle appreciatively.
Masaj narrates 'kattin/jeb rip'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 26(366) hit and 173(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You stop using a wickedly scythed longsword.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Espen* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
You try to quietly draw a shiny copper dagger from a half-cape of silk-lined
leather.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Espen* leaves east riding a warhorse.
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Jebadiah.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the east.
Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the east.
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Kattin.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You are carrying:
a wickedly scythed longsword
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Kattin the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Jebadiah the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You sheath a shiny copper dagger into a half-cape of
silk-lined leather.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You wield a wickedly scythed longsword with both
hands.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

You say 'run'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
Continuing on along miles of landscape, the Caemlyn Road provides a link
between Four Kings to the west and Caemlyn which lies far to the east. The
River Cary breaks the tedium, as it hugs the road to the east. A sturdy yet
ancient bridge crosses it. To the south is a flat shore along the river.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Jebadiah is lying here.
The corpse of Kattin is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'run'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
corpse (here) :
a laced pair of brown boots
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a belt hook
a bronze belt of odd design
a dark, barbed flail
a dull black shield
[2] a sungwood bracelet
a thick pair of leather work gloves
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a backpack
a dark, hooded cloak
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
[2] a thin, black chain
a reinforced boarskin helmet
an emerald ring
a garnet adorned ring
an oilstone
a mirrored lantern

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the east.
Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the east.
*Espen* has arrived from the east.
Masaj tries to slash *Espen*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
corpse (here) :
nine gold crowns
[2] the death scalp of a plains rogue slain in the Mountains of Mist
the death scalp of a grey man slain in Andor
[2] the death scalp of a plains rogue slain in the Mountains of Mist
the death scalp of a darkfriend leader slain in Tar Valon
[2] the death scalp of an elk slain in Murandy
[2] a thin vial of yellow fluid
a bubbling draught
a smooth metallic disc
a piece of sandstone
four copper pennys
[2] a large slab of meat
a dark, barbed flail
a pair of thick metal boots
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
an enormous double-bladed battleaxe
a gator skin bracer
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a bright red robe
a thick, steel-plated breastplate
a torc of gleaming steel
a full metal helmet and visor
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
[4] a lantern

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Masaj gets a laced pair of brown boots from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a belt hook from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a dark, barbed flail from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a dull black shield from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a thick pair of leather work gloves from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a backpack from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a thin, black chain from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a thin, black chain from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a reinforced boarskin helmet from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a garnet adorned ring from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets an oilstone from the corpse of Jebadiah.
Masaj gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Jebadiah.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >



There doesn't seem to be a pack in the corpse of
Jebadiah.
Masaj gets nine gold crowns from the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets the death scalp of a plains rogue slain in the Mountains of Mist from
the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets the death scalp of a plains rogue slain in the Mountains of Mist from
the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets the death scalp of a grey man slain in Andor from the corpse of
Kattin.
Masaj gets the death scalp of a plains rogue slain in the Mountains of Mist from
the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets the death scalp of a plains rogue slain in the Mountains of Mist from
the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets the death scalp of a darkfriend leader slain in Tar Valon from the
corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets the death scalp of an elk slain in Murandy from the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets the death scalp of an elk slain in Murandy from the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets a smooth metallic disc from the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets four copper pennys from the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets a dark, barbed flail from the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Kattin.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > There doesn't seem to be a vial in the corpse of
Kattin.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Espen* panics, and attempts to flee!
There doesn't seem to be a vial in the corpse of Kattin.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
There doesn't seem to be a vial in the corpse of
Kattin.
Masaj panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Espen* leaves south.
There doesn't seem to be a vial in the corpse of Kattin.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
Perhaps only thirty paces wide, the dark water of the River Cary below moves by
slowly. The stone abutments of the bridge have been so worn by the elements
that they look almost like natural formations and years of heavy use by
merchant wagons have loosened the thick wooden planks. The Caemlyn road extends
off to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You are carrying:
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Kattin the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Jebadiah the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the west.
Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the west.
*Espen* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Caemlyn Road
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Masaj narrates 'loto rest?'


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Espen* scythes your head hard. A new challenger approaches?! Time to run!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!




* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Espen: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your
life!
Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the west.
Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Espen: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Espen: Scratched >

You don't see an al here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Espen: Scratched >
You scythe *Espen*'s head into bloody
fragments!
*Espen* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Espen: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Espen: Hurt >
Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the west.
Loose boards rattle in the bridge to the west.
Masaj has arrived from the west.


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Espen: Hurt >
Masaj tries to slash *Espen*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Espen: Hurt >
There doesn't seem to be anything here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Espen: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Espen: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Espen* shifts a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
*Espen* binds a silver etched shield to his arm.


#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

*Espen* panics, and attempts to flee!



You try to scythe *Espen*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
[ obvious exits: E W D ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You have 19(366) hit and 167(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Jebadiah is lying here.
The corpse of Kattin is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Western Shore of the River Cary
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Western Shore of the River Cary
Masaj - The Caemlyn Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You narrate '10 hp man'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'nod'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Masaj narrates 'go'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Jebadiah is lying here.
The corpse of Kattin is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

The corpse of Jebadiah seems to be empty.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Kattin.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of
Kattin.
You get an enormous double-bladed battleaxe from the corpse of Kattin.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Kattin.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Kattin.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Kattin.
You get a bright red robe from the corpse of Kattin.
You get a thick, steel-plated breastplate from the corpse of Kattin.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Kattin.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Kattin.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Kattin.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Kattin.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Kattin.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Kattin.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Kattin.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Masaj narrates 'just go'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
*Espen* is here, fighting Masaj.
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Espen.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A fallen tree lies upon the ground, seemingly chopped down in haste.


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Kairayla* is standing here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

You narrate 'ok'


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a bloodstock stallion is lying here.
The corpse of Kairayla is lying here.
A *female human* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

*Kairayla* has arrived from the west.


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You narrate 'fc'


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A dirty rock lies here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A black dog is here, wagging its tail.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A shaggy wolfish creature darts through the shadows.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: N S ]


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: N E ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: N W ]


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large, black bear is here, searching for food.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...


o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You have 19(366) hit and 121(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Coach Stop at the Junction by Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A draft horse is here.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj narrates 'off it'

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A blunt dagger lies here red with rust.
A playful colt is running about here.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - A Dirt Lane

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >






A rabbit leaves east.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You narrate 'nod'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A wild goose is visible flying high in the sky.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A wild goose struts and flaps its wings, angrily honking at your intrusion.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Razorgrass
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A dirty rock lies here.
A robin is visible flying high in the sky.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A dirty rock lies here.
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here.
A water skin has been left on the ground.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You narrate 'am ne'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >




Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.
A mole is here, looking sickly.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
Masaj narrates 'nod'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A green woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Braem Wood

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

Braem Wood near Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A mole is here, looking sickly.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Braem Wood near Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A robin is here flying around.
A mole is here, looking sickly.


o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Braem Wood Around Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A robin is visible flying high in the sky.


o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.


o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Braem Wood off the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Road through Outer Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A jaguar, chewing on its prey, looks at you.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Road through Outer Caemlyn

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Road through Outer Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
I see no bushes here.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

You narrate 'heading nw'

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A draft horse is here.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

I see no bushes here.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >



It's already open!

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
The Forgotten Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
The Forgotten Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Stalking within the shadows, a man watches you in anger.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A robin is here flying around.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
The Forgotten Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
The Forgotten Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A small bird with a red breast is singing here.
A plump pheasant is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Forgotten Road Near a Swift Stream
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A small bird with a red breast is singing here.
A jaguar, chewing on its prey, looks at you.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
The Forgotten Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Forgotten Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Forgotten Road

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > You have 31(366) hit and 82(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.


o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Street in an Abandoned Town
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

You narrate '31 hp'


o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Empty Fountain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]


o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
An Abandoned Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A small purse is here.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
An Abandoned Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A small purse is here.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > A T-Intersection
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A small purse is here.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Mossy Foundation
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Your eyesight is not so keen.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

The Fringe of the Forest
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A huge tree draped with moss towers over you.
A huge tree draped with moss towers over you.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
The Fringe of the Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A crow is here flying around.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > The Fringe of the Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A plump pheasant is here flying around.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

It's already open!


o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.


o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Braem Wood

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You are carrying:
[4] a lantern
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a full metal helmet and visor
a torc of gleaming steel
a thick, steel-plated breastplate
a bright red robe
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a gator skin bracer
an enormous double-bladed battleaxe
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Kattin the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Jebadiah the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Braem Wood

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > You have 31(366) hit and 56(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You are carrying:
[4] a lantern
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a full metal helmet and visor
a torc of gleaming steel
a thick, steel-plated breastplate
a bright red robe
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a gator skin bracer
an enormous double-bladed battleaxe
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Kattin the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Jebadiah the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny


o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You narrate 'grabbed rest of loot'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W D ]
A twitching vine of creepers dangles from above.
A mole is here, looking sickly.


o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You are carrying:
[4] a lantern
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a full metal helmet and visor
a torc of gleaming steel
a thick, steel-plated breastplate
a bright red robe
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a gator skin bracer
an enormous double-bladed battleaxe
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Kattin the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Jebadiah the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > You are using:
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn about body> a half-cape of silk-lined leather
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots


o HP:Critical MV:Weary > You shudder at the concept of crossing water.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Braem Wood

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

You are carrying:
[4] a lantern
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a full metal helmet and visor
a torc of gleaming steel
a thick, steel-plated breastplate
a bright red robe
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a gator skin bracer
an enormous double-bladed battleaxe
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Kattin the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Jebadiah the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > You have 43(366) hit and 50(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Braem Wood

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Far in the Braem Wood

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Far in the Braem Wood
An old chestnut tree stands here, in splendid isolation amidst the
thousands of oak-trees of every shape and variety. The bark of the tree is
old and gnarled, and its girth is wider that four trollocs' reach. More
oaks, characteristic of the Braem Wood, can be seen north, south and west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]


o HP:Critical MV:Weary > The rocks is open.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Far in the Braem Wood

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You are carrying:
[4] a lantern
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a full metal helmet and visor
a torc of gleaming steel
a thick, steel-plated breastplate
a bright red robe
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a gator skin bracer
an enormous double-bladed battleaxe
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Kattin the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Jebadiah the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Far in the Braem Wood

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You narrate 'am pat'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You narrate 'you good?'
Masaj narrates 'i'm patty'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >

#Ok. $notstatus is now set to { N HP}.
You start paying increased attention to your
surroundings.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > Far in the Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Braem Wood
Chomsky - Far in the Braem Wood

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Far in the Braem Wood
Chomsky - Far in the Braem Wood
Masaj has arrived from the south.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > You have 43(366) hit and 38(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.


* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > Far in the Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You nod in agreement.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
#Ok. $notstatus is now set to { N HP}.
You are a 547 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 71.2 lbs and wearing 67.7 lbs, somewhat heavy.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:7 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 183, Dodging bonus: 18, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >

You say '38 mvs'

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > Far in the Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.




THE DEATH



ar in the
Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Far in the Braem Wood
Chomsky - Far in the Braem Wood
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >

*Espen* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > *Espen* scythes Masaj's left leg.
You say 'we reavers'

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You say 'sm'

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

You try to scythe *Espen*, but he parries successfully.


* N HP:Critical MV:Weary - Masaj: Beaten - Espen: Hurt > You try to scythe *Espen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Espen* scythes Masaj's left leg.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


*Espen* panics, and attempts to flee!

- =
*Espen* panics, and attempts to flee!

+ *
*Espen* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* + = - - =
They're not here anymore!

* N HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

Ok.

* N HP:Beaten MV:Weary > You have 56(366) hit and 71(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* N HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Far in the Braem Wood
Chomsky - Far in the Braem Wood
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* N HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

You say '45'

* N HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Far in the Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* N HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

Masaj says 'hmm'

* N HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Far in the Braem Wood
Chomsky - Far in the Braem Wood
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* N HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

*Espen* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* N HP:Beaten MV:Weary > *Espen* scythes your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are carrying:
[4] a lantern
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a full metal helmet and visor
a torc of gleaming steel
a thick, steel-plated breastplate
a bright red robe
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a gator skin bracer
an enormous double-bladed battleaxe
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Kattin the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Jebadiah the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt >

You try to scythe *Espen*, but he parries successfully.
A fade tries to slash Espen, but he parries successfully.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a fade's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a fade's fight!
*Espen* scythes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* N HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt > [bash h.light]
Masaj says 'just gonna hit flee'

- =
*Espen* panics, and attempts to flee!

+ * *
*Espen* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

+ = - - =
They're not here anymore!

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >

*Espen* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Masaj tries to slash *Espen*, but he parries successfully.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > You have 32(366) hit and 71(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >

You try to scythe *Espen*, but he deflects the blow.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary - Masaj: Beaten - Espen: Hurt > [bash h.light]


*Espen* scythes Masaj's body.

-
*Espen* panics, and attempts to flee!

= + * *
*Espen* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

+ = - - =
They're not here anymore!

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Far in the Braem Wood
Chomsky - Far in the Braem Wood
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > You have 32(366) hit and 71(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You have got 0 practice sessions left.
You are skilled in the following:
bash (Superb)
kick (Awful)
rescue (Average)
shield parry (Awful)
long blades (Superb)
medium blades (Poor)
fencing blades (Poor)
sneak (Superb)
search (Average)
notice (Superb)
ranger sneak (Good)

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You aren't in touch with saidin to channel it.


* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Far in the Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Far in the Braem Wood
Chomsky - Far in the Braem Wood
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >

You say 'ya'

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > You are carrying:
[4] a lantern
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a full metal helmet and visor
a torc of gleaming steel
a thick, steel-plated breastplate
a bright red robe
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a gator skin bracer
an enormous double-bladed battleaxe
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Kattin the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Jebadiah the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >

You say 'have vials can book it'

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > You are carrying:
[4] a lantern
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a full metal helmet and visor
a torc of gleaming steel
a thick, steel-plated breastplate
a bright red robe
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a gator skin bracer
an enormous double-bladed battleaxe
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Kattin the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Jebadiah the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Far in the Braem Wood
Chomsky - Far in the Braem Wood

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > Far in the Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
*Espen* has arrived from the east.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
*Espen* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* N HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt >
Masaj nods in agreement.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt >
Masaj slashes *Espen*'s body into bloody fragments!


* N HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt >
Mood changed to: Wimpy


* N HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!




You flee head over heels.
Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Mood changed to: Brave

o N HP:Critical MV:Weary > Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Espen* is here, fighting Masaj.
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Espen.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > *Espen* barely scythes Masaj's body.
A fade joins Masaj's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a fade's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a fade's fight!
*Espen* panics, and attempts to flee!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > Bash who?

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >


The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter
the fray!

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter
the fray!
*Espen* avoids being bashed by Masaj who loses his balance and falls!

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter
the fray!

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary > *Espen* leaves east.
You have 37(366) hit and 63(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
[bash h.light]
Bash who?

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Far in the Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
*Espen* has arrived from the east.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary >
*Espen* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* N HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt >
[bash h.light]
Masaj tries to slash *Espen*, but he parries successfully.

- = + *
*Espen* scythes your left hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* +
*Espen* panics, and attempts to flee!
Masaj narrates 'go'

= - - =
Your bash at *Espen* sends him sprawling!

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt >

You scythe *Espen*'s body into bloody fragments!

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Wounded > Far in the Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Espen* is sitting here
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Espen.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Wounded >
You do not see that here.

* N HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Wounded >
*Espen* leaves east.

I RUN!

Chomsky
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Re: Don't Fear the Reavers

Post by Chomsky » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:47 pm

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Narrow Animal Trail
[ obvious exits: N E ]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > River Through the Trees
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

On a Sandbar
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The waters of a stream chatter as they run over the streambed here.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Shallow Streambed
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The waters of a stream chatter as they run over the streambed here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A small bird is singing beautifully here.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Path Before the Cottage
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Path to the River
[ obvious exits: W U ]

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

High Hill Overlooking the River
[ obvious exits: E D ]
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A fierce wolverine is here, hissing.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.


o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You have 26(366) hit and 24(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.


o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > On a Suspension Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A pretty bird is here flying around.
A fierce wolverine is here, hissing.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > High Hill Overlooking the River
[ obvious exits: W D ]
A fierce wolverine is here, hissing.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
A wolverine leaves west.
Bank of the Lazy River
[ obvious exits: E S U ]
A pretty bird is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Leaning Tree
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Thin Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You have 26(366) hit and 14(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.


o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > In a Dried up Ravine
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Bottom of a Hill
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Bottom of a Hill
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Masaj narrates 'ditched loot'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

You narrate 'gonna hag'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Narrow Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Near the Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

You are carrying:
[4] a lantern
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a full metal helmet and visor
a torc of gleaming steel
a thick, steel-plated breastplate
a bright red robe
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a gator skin bracer
an enormous double-bladed battleaxe
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
the severed head of Kairayla the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Kattin the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Jebadiah the Human slain in Andor
a skin of human flesh
a large number of gold crowns (32)
a copper penny

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You have 26(366) hit and 17(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

On the Partially Paved Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Deep within the Brush
[ obvious exits: N W ]


o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You have 26(366) hit and 13(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Deep within the Brush

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

#Ok. $notstatus is now set to { HP}.
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Deep within the Brush
Dense bushes and small trees create a perfect hiding place. Sitting in this
place would completely hide you from sight from all directions. The only ways
out of these bushes would be to push through them either to your north or to
your west towards the road.
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > You have 39(366) hit and 57(239) movement points.
You have scored 108738410 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 1727080953 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 51).
You are resting.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Deep within the Brush
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >


You stop resting, and stand up.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
On the Old Battlefield
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > On the Scorched Plains
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

On the Dustplains bordering the Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
An Aes Sedai stands here, her ageless face looking on impassively.


* HP:Critical MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...


* HP:Critical MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
On the Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Espen* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A raven is here, watching.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > *Espen* leaves north riding a wild stallion.
Bend in the Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
*Espen* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >

*Espen* scythes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!


* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt >

You panic and attempt to flee!



*Espen* scythes your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Masaj narrates 'sm gone cut'



You flee head over heels.
On the Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A raven is here, watching.
Bend in the Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
*Espen* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > *Espen* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!


* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Espen: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!





*Espen* stops using a silver etched shield.
*Espen* grips a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.



You scythe *Espen*'s body into bloody fragments!
*someone* scythes your body.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Masaj.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]

You've forgotten everything you've learned!
Maybe you should get on your feet first? \

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Masaj narrates 'another name'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Masaj tells you 'lmlao we're reavers'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Masaj tells you 'that's a bummer'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Masaj tells you 'sorry didn't realize it was so dire'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Masaj tells you 'thought you vialed and ran a bit'

DIRE INDEED, but VENGEANCE IS FINE

The Long Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Masaj narrates '4w 1n stout'


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Near the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Between the Hills
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Rocky Overhang
[ obvious exits: S ]
A small bracelet formed delicately of sungwood has been dropped here. [2]
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A thick steel-plated breastplate.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You are carrying:
a large slab of meat

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You now follow Masaj.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Torlig has arrived from the south.
You get a sungwood bracelet.
You get a sungwood bracelet.
You get a flask stained with human blood.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves.
You get a pair of thick metal boots.
You get a thick, steel-plated breastplate.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
You get a full metal helmet and visor.
the corpse of a black bear: You can't carry that much weight.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

You wear a full metal helmet and visor on your head.
You put a pair of heavy metal gauntlets on your hands.
You wear a thick, steel-plated breastplate on your body.
You wear a pair of thick metal boots on your feet.
You put a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves on your legs.
You put a sungwood bracelet on around your right wrist.
You put a sungwood bracelet on around your left wrist.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
#Ok. $notstatus is now set to { N HP}.
You start paying increased attention to your
surroundings.

* N HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You are carrying:
a flask stained with human blood
a large slab of meat


* N HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Rocky Overhang
Flash floods and time have eroded the side of the hill here, leaving an
overhang that juts out like a toothy mouth. The interior of the cave is
dark, but it can't go back very far.
[ obvious exits: S ]
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* N HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
You are using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn on body> a thick, steel-plated breastplate
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* N HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
#Ok. $notstatus is now set to { N HP}.
You are a 547 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 4.0 lbs and wearing 59.8 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:7 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 177, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 9
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE

* N HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Torlig now follows Masaj.

* N HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
You are already following him.

* N HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

#Ok. $notstatus is now set to { HP}.
You stop paying increased attention to your
surroundings.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Rocky Overhang
Flash floods and time have eroded the side of the hill here, leaving an
overhang that juts out like a toothy mouth. The interior of the cave is
dark, but it can't go back very far.
[ obvious exits: S ]
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Torlig - Rocky Overhang
Chomsky - Rocky Overhang
Masaj - Rocky Overhang

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

Masaj gives you a thin vial of yellow fluid.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Torlig is now a member of Masaj's group.
You are now a member of Masaj's group.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Masaj says 'we hit em'

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Masaj leaves west.
Torlig leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Well-worn Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Shinji* is standing here, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
*Espen* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Espen* leaves east riding a wild stallion.
*Shinji* leaves east riding a sleek well-trained torm.
Masaj leaves west.
Torlig leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Well-worn Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Well-worn Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Between the Hills
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Near the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

The Long Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

You are thirsty.
The corpse of a rat has decayed into a pile of dust.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Road Before an Inn
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Shinji* is standing here, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
*Espen* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Torlig barely pierces *Shinji*'s body.
Masaj tries to slash *Espen*, but he parries successfully.


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You scythe *Espen*'s right leg into bloody fragments!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Scratched > You do the best you
can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Scratched >

Shinji assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Scratched > Mood changed to:
Brave

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Scratched >
A sleek well-trained torm is overcome with lust for battle, and slashes Masaj
with sharp claws!

-
*Espen* barely scythes Masaj's right hand.
Torlig pierces *Shinji*'s left arm.

=
*Espen* closes the stoutdoor.

+
*Espen* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Torlig winks suggestively.

* +
*Espen* avoids being bashed by Masaj who loses his balance and falls!

= -
A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.

-
*Shinji* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Shinji* leaves north riding a sleek well-trained torm.
Your bash at *Espen* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Scratched >
You scythe *Espen*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Mattimeo* has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Hurt >
*Mattimeo* leaves west riding a wild stallion.


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Hurt > Ok.


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Hurt >
You do the best you can!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Hurt >
A black messenger pigeon
beats its wings harder.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Hurt > Torlig pierces *Espen*'s
body very hard.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Hurt > * HP:Wounded MV:Tiring -
Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Hurt >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

Torlig pierces *Espen*'s body extremely hard.
You scythe *Espen*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Masaj slashes *Espen*'s right leg into bloody fragments!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Wounded >

You do the best you
can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Wounded >
You do the best you
can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Wounded >

A black messenger
pigeon leaves south.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Wounded >
You do the best you
can!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Wounded > You do the best you
can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Wounded >
You do the best you
can!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Wounded > You do the best you
can!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Wounded >
You do the best you
can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Wounded >
You do the best you
can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Wounded > You do the best you
can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Wounded >
Torlig pierces
*Espen*'s body very hard.
You scythe *Espen*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Espen* panics, and attempts to flee!
Masaj slashes *Espen*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Wounded - Espen: Beaten > *Espen* leaves north
riding a wild stallion.
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Espen* has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You try to scythe *Espen*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
Masaj leaves north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >

You do the best you can!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten > You do the best you can!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten > *Espen* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Espen* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
You do the best you can!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >


*Espen* scythes your body.
You try to scythe *Espen*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
Masaj has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten > Torlig tries to pierce *Espen*, but he
deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!
Masaj slashes *Espen*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Espen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten > You do the best you can!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >
You do the best you can!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten > You do the best you can!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >
*Espen* leaves north riding a wild
stallion.
*Espen* has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.
You try to scythe *Espen*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >
Torlig tries to pierce *Espen*, but he
deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >
You do the best you can!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten > Torlig tries to pierce *Espen*, but he
parries successfully.
*Espen* scythes your right hand hard.
You try to scythe *Espen*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten > *Espen* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten > You do the best you can!
Masaj sends *Espen* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten > You nod in agreement.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >
Masaj waves.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Espen: Beaten >
Masaj slashes *Espen*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Torlig pierces *Espen*'s left leg very hard.
*Espen* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You scythe *Espen*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Espen* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Espen*'s death cry.



MUCH LATER WHILE WAITING FOR NO-QUIT TO LEAVE


The gorge ends in a wall of rock, with barely enough room for a horse to
turn around. The smoke-stained boulders overhead and assorted debris
on the ground show that this nook has been used as a campsite and
observation post for a long time.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
Torlig the Stalker is resting here.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Torlig - Dead-End
Chomsky - Dead-End
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Masaj narrates 'okay gonna grab some moves and come back north'

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You say 'everything based on ru rank'

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You say 'ur*'

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You have 363(366) hit and 99(242) movement points.
You have scored 108025386 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 474614 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 71 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 50).
You are resting.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in
your Zone
--------------------
Torlig - Dead-End
Chomsky - Dead-End
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Torlig says 'Even on fade?'

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Torlig - Dead-End
Chomsky - Dead-End
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You say 'ya'

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Torlig rolls his eyes...sheesh!..

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You say 'htink fade have terrible dmg'

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You narrate 'fade dmg get hit hard with clan
changes?'

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Weir* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor. GASP!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Weir* tries to lance Torlig, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the
blow.
A myrddraal slashes Weir's left arm.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Ratter Extraordinaire:
30416, a rat
2233, a flock of ravens
6832, a raven

Weir has a few scratches.

*Weir* is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a thick pair of leather work gloves
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a darkened steel trident
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great
Lord.'

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Torlig - Dead-End
Chomsky - Dead-End
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Torlig pierces *Weir*'s left arm.


* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You are a 547 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 21.2 lbs and wearing 59.8 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:7 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 199, Dodging bonus: 0, Parrying bonus: 5
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Torlig avoids being bashed by *Weir* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
A myrddraal slashes Weir's right leg.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Torlig pierces *Weir*'s head.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

You narrate 'weir fd fade'

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Dead-End
The gorge ends in a wall of rock, with barely enough room for a horse to
turn around. The smoke-stained boulders overhead and assorted debris
on the ground show that this nook has been used as a campsite and
observation post for a long time.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
*Weir* is here, fighting a myrddraal, riding a Domani razor.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting Weir.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Weir.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Torlig - Dead-End
Chomsky - Dead-End
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Torlig pierces *Weir*'s right leg.


* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Torlig says 'Go away dum dum' TRUE
You are a 547 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 21.2 lbs and wearing 59.8 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:7 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 199, Dodging bonus: 0, Parrying bonus: 5
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Weir* lances a myrddraal's left leg into bloody fragments!
A myrddraal tickles Weir's body with his slash.
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Torlig - Dead-End
Chomsky - Dead-End
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Weir* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Dead-End
The gorge ends in a wall of rock, with barely enough room for a horse to
turn around. The smoke-stained boulders overhead and assorted debris
on the ground show that this nook has been used as a campsite and
observation post for a long time.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You are a 547 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 21.2 lbs and wearing 59.8 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:7 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 199, Dodging bonus: 0, Parrying bonus: 5
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Weir* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Weir* tries to lance Torlig, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
A myrddraal slashes Weir's left leg.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You say 'lol.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Dead-End
The gorge ends in a wall of rock, with barely enough room for a horse to
turn around. The smoke-stained boulders overhead and assorted debris
on the ground show that this nook has been used as a campsite and
observation post for a long time.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
*Weir* is here, fighting Torlig, riding a Domani razor.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting Weir.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Weir.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
A myrddraal barely slashes Weir's body.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Torlig pierces *Weir*'s right leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Masaj narrates 'not *that* hard, still dung damage'

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Torlig - Dead-End
Chomsky - Dead-End
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Torlig yawns.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Weir* sends Torlig sprawling with a powerful bash!
Weir has some small wounds and bruises.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
A myrddraal tries to slash Weir, but he deflects the blow.
*Weir* lances Torlig's right foot into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You are a 547 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 21.2 lbs and wearing 59.8 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:7 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 199, Dodging bonus: 0, Parrying bonus: 5
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Dead-End
The gorge ends in a wall of rock, with barely enough room for a horse to
turn around. The smoke-stained boulders overhead and assorted debris
on the ground show that this nook has been used as a campsite and
observation post for a long time.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
*Weir* is here, fighting Torlig, riding a Domani razor.
Torlig the Stalker is sitting here.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Weir.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Torlig - Dead-End
Chomsky - Dead-End
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
A myrddraal tries to slash Weir, but he deflects the
blow.
*Weir* lances Torlig's body into bloody fragments!
You are a 547 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 21.2 lbs and wearing 59.8 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:7 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 199, Dodging bonus: 0, Parrying bonus: 5
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Torlig - Dead-End
Chomsky - Dead-End
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You whine pitifully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great
Lord.'

A myrddraal tries to slash Weir, but he parries successfully.
Torlig barely pierces *Weir*'s right foot.
You are a 547 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 21.2 lbs and wearing 59.8 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:7 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 199, Dodging bonus: 0, Parrying bonus: 5
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You stop resting, and stand up.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You grovel before him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Torlig avoids being bashed by *Weir* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A myrddraal hisses 'I'm fighting, worm. Assist me!'
Yawn!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A myrddraal slashes Weir's body.
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Torlig pierces *Weir*'s body.


* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A myrddraal tickles Weir's right leg with his slash.
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
You say 'firetruck you'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You grovel before him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A myrddraal hisses 'I'm fighting, worm. Assist me!'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Weir* sends Torlig sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A myrddraal slashes Weir's left arm.
*Weir* lances Torlig's right arm into bloody fragments!
You grovel before him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A myrddraal hisses 'I'm fighting, worm. Assist me!'
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You are carrying:
a wickedly scythed longsword
[2] a flask stained with human blood
a thin vial of yellow fluid

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A myrddraal tickles Weir's body with his slash.
*Weir* lances Torlig's head into bloody fragments!
Dead-End
The gorge ends in a wall of rock, with barely enough room for a horse to
turn around. The smoke-stained boulders overhead and assorted debris
on the ground show that this nook has been used as a campsite and
observation post for a long time.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
*Weir* is here, fighting Torlig, riding a Domani razor.
Torlig the Stalker is sitting here.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Weir.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Weir has quite a few wounds.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Torlig yawns.
Torlig has quite a few wounds.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Torlig yawns.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A myrddraal barely slashes Weir's head.
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
Torlig yawns.
You say 'flee'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Torlig yawns.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Torlig yawns.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Torlig yawns.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Torlig yawns.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Torlig yawns.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Torlig yawns.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A myrddraal barely slashes Weir's head.
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
*Weir* tries to lance Torlig, but he deflects the blow.
*Weir* sends Torlig sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great
Lord.'

You grovel before him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A myrddraal slashes Weir's left leg.
*Weir* lances Torlig's right hand into bloody fragments!


* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Dead-End
The gorge ends in a wall of rock, with barely enough room for a horse to
turn around. The smoke-stained boulders overhead and assorted debris
on the ground show that this nook has been used as a campsite and
observation post for a long time.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
*Weir* is here, fighting Torlig, riding a Domani razor.
Torlig the Stalker is sitting here.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Weir.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A myrddraal hisses 'I'm fighting, worm. Assist me!'
You are a 547 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 21.2 lbs and wearing 59.8 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:7 Dex:14 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 199, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 7
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You grovel in the dirt.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

A myrddraal slashes Weir's body.
Torlig pierces *Weir*'s left arm.
*Weir* tries to lance Torlig, but he parries successfully.
Torlig yawns.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Torlig yawns.
You have 365(366) hit and 143(242) movement points.
You have scored 108025386 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 474614 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 71 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Torlig panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Torlig panics, and attempts to flee!


* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Torlig leaves east.
You grovel before him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Masaj tells you 'made his torm pick up canoe' The torm have giant canoe bearing claws!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A myrddraal barely slashes Weir's right leg.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Torlig has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

A myrddraal hisses 'I'm fighting, worm. Assist me!'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You grovel before him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Torlig avoids being bashed by *Weir* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Dead-End
The gorge ends in a wall of rock, with barely enough room for a horse to
turn around. The smoke-stained boulders overhead and assorted debris
on the ground show that this nook has been used as a campsite and
observation post for a long time.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting Weir.
*Weir* is here, fighting a myrddraal, riding a Domani razor.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Weir.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A myrddraal hisses 'I'm fighting, worm. Assist me!'
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Weir's body.
A myrddraal slashes Weir's body.
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
*Weir* coughs and shivers.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Torlig - Dead-End
Chomsky - Dead-End
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Weir assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Torlig pierces *Weir*'s body.
A myrddraal slashes Weir's body.
You grovel before him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Weir* leaves east riding a Domani razor.
*Weir* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Weir* tries to lance Torlig, but he parries successfully.


* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Weir assumes an offensive striking posture.
You grovel before him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A myrddraal gets a severed leg from a trolloc cookpot.
A myrddraal gets a severed leg from a trolloc cookpot.
A myrddraal sates himself from the grotesque contents of the cookpot.
Thin tendrils of darkness extend outward from a myrddraal's very being...
Your body is racked in pain as a myrddraal compels you to move further.
Ouch!
A myrddraal gets a shattered arm from a trolloc cookpot.
A myrddraal gets a shattered arm from a trolloc cookpot.
A myrddraal greedily slurps up the hideous stew of the cookpot.
Thin tendrils of darkness extend outward from a myrddraal's very being...
Your body is racked in pain as a myrddraal compels you to move further.
Ouch!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
A myrddraal tries to slash Weir, but he parries successfully.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You scythe *Weir*'s body very hard.


* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Wounded > HP:Hurt MP:Fresh
You have scored 108027681 experience points and 400 quest points.
You need 472319 exp to level and 600 qp to rank.
You have amassed 71 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 50).
You are fighting Weir.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Wounded >

Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Wounded >
*Weir* sends Torlig sprawling with a powerful bash!

- = + * *
A myrddraal barely slashes Weir's head.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Weir* lances Torlig's body into bloody fragments!

+ = -
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.

- =
Your bash at *Weir* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Battered >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Torlig - Dead-End
Chomsky - Dead-End
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Battered >
You scythe *Weir*'s body hard.
A myrddraal slashes Weir's body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Battered >
You narrate 'weir bat'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Battered >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.

Torlig pierces *Weir*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Battered >
You scythe *Weir*'s body very hard.
A myrddraal slashes Weir's body hard.
Torlig pierces *Weir*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Battered >
No way! You're fighting
for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Battered >

No way! You're fighting
for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Battered >
*Weir* panics, and
attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Battered > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Battered >

No way! You're fighting
for your life!


* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Battered > *Weir* leaves east riding
a Domani razor.
Alas, you cannot go that way...


o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Tight Turn
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
Torlig has arrived from the west.

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A draghkar is here flying around.


o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
*Weir* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.


* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
Down the Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting Weir.
*Weir* is here, fighting Torlig, riding a Domani razor.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You scythe a soldier's body extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a soldier: Scratched > A soldier tries to scythe Torlig, but he deflects the blow.

- = +
Torlig swiftly dodges a soldier's attempt to scythe him.
A soldier barely scythes your body.
*Weir* tries to lance Torlig, but he parries successfully.
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.

* * + = - - =
Your bash at a soldier sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a soldier: Scratched >
A soldier tries to scythe Torlig, but he deflects the blow.
You scythe a soldier's right leg into bloody fragments!
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a soldier: Hurt >

Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.


* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a soldier: Hurt > You narrate 'on 2n stout he put 2 mobs
here'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a soldier: Hurt >
On the Long Road
The road runs north and south here, steadily moving through the
hills of Shienar. Occasionally a twisted tree can be spotted amongst
the other trees, a victim of the ever-advancing Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting Weir.
*Weir* is here, fighting Torlig, riding a Domani razor.
A soldier is sitting here
A soldier is here, fighting Torlig.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a soldier: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A draghkar is here flying around.

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
#Ok. $target is now set to {horse}.


On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Torlig the Stalker is sitting here.
*Weir* is here, fighting Torlig, riding a Domani razor.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A soldier is here, fighting Torlig.


* HP:Hurt MV:Full > *Weir* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You scythe *Weir*'s body very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Beaten >
You scythe *Weir*'s body hard.
A soldier joins Weir's fight!
A soldier scythes Torlig's body very hard.
Torlig panics, and attempts to flee!
*Weir* lances Torlig's body into bloody fragments!
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Torlig: Battered - Weir: Beaten > -
Torlig leaves east.

= + * *
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.

+
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.

= -
Torlig swiftly dodges a soldier's attempt to scythe him.
Torlig pierces a soldier's right leg hard.
Torlig swiftly dodges a soldier's attempt to scythe him.
*Weir* lances your body.
*Weir* coughs and shivers.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

- =
Weir assumes a defensive striking posture.
Your bash at *Weir* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Weir: Beaten >
You narrate 'target horse'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Weir: Beaten >
Torlig panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Weir: Beaten >
A soldier sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Weir: Beaten >
Torlig leaves south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Weir: Beaten >
You scythe *Weir*'s body very hard.


* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Weir: Beaten > You narrate 'he bashed beat poison'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Weir: Beaten >
*Weir* intercepts Torlig's attack on his
mount.
Torlig pierces *Weir*'s left leg hard.
On the Long Road
The road runs north and south here, steadily moving through the
hills of Shienar. Occasionally a twisted tree can be spotted amongst
the other trees, a victim of the ever-advancing Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting Weir.
*Weir* is sitting here, riding a Domani razor.
A soldier is here, fighting YOU!
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Weir: Beaten >

Torlig pierces *Weir*'s left leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Weir: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Weir: Beaten >
Torlig barely pierces *Weir*'s body.
Torlig swiftly dodges a soldier's attempt to scythe him.
A soldier scythes your body.
You scythe *Weir*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Weir: Critical >
*Weir* gets a cup of thick syrup from a backpack.


*Weir* quaffs a cup of thick syrup.

-
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

= +
*Weir* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

* * +
Torlig pierces a soldier's body hard.
A soldier tries to scythe Torlig, but he dodges the attack.
A soldier barely scythes your body.

= - - =
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a soldier: Hurt >
#Ok. $target is now set to {weir}.


Mood changed to: Wimpy

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a soldier: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Weir* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

Torlig tries to pierce a soldier, but he deflects the blow.
You scythe a soldier's body extremely hard.
A soldier tries to scythe Torlig, but he parries successfully.
A soldier barely scythes your body.
Torlig pierces a soldier's right arm hard.
*Weir* leaves north riding a Domani razor.
You flee head over heels.
Path Into the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Full >

On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A soldier is here, fighting Torlig, riding a dun mare.
*Weir* is here, fighting Torlig, riding a Domani razor.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting a soldier.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A soldier is here, fighting Torlig.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > You scythe a soldier's right leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Torlig: Battered - a soldier: Scratched >
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Torlig: Battered - a soldier: Hurt >
A soldier is now a member of *Weir*'s group.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Weir* tries to lance Torlig, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
Torlig pierces a soldier's body hard.
A soldier tries to scythe Torlig, but he dodges the attack.


Torlig panics, and attempts to flee!


#Ok. $target is now set to {horse}.

You flee head over heels.
Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here, riding a dun mare.

o HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Torlig has arrived from the south.
Road Around a Hill
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here, riding a dun mare.


o HP:Hurt MV:Full > On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here, riding a dun mare.
*Weir* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > *Weir* gives a soldier an order.
A soldier tries to scythe Torlig, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier intercepts your attack on his mount.
You scythe a soldier's left foot into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Torlig: Battered - a soldier: Wounded >
You scythe a soldier's body into bloody fragments!
A soldier barely scythes your left leg.
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
Torlig barely pierces a soldier's right hand.
A soldier tries to scythe Torlig, but he deflects the blow.
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.

-

=
*Weir* lances your right arm into bloody fragments!
Masaj narrates 'oh god damn it'

Cancelled.
Torlig pierces a soldier's left leg hard.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Torlig: Battered - a soldier: Wounded > Torlig panics, and attempts to flee!
You panic and attempt to flee!


#Ok. $target is now set to {razor}.

You flee head over heels.
Path Into the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >

On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here, riding a dun mare.
*Weir* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Weir* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You try to scythe *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Critical >
*Weir* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Critical >
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.
A soldier scythes your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Critical >
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Critical >
A soldier scythes your body.
A soldier joins Weir's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
*Weir* lances your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Critical >
Weir assumes a defensive striking posture.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Critical >
A soldier intercepts Torlig's attack on his mount.
Torlig pierces a soldier's body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Critical >
Torlig pierces a soldier's left foot very hard.
A soldier barely tickles your body with his scythe.
A soldier scythes your right arm very hard.
A soldier barely scythes your body.
*Weir* lances your left arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Weir: Critical >
Torlig panics, and attempts to flee!

- = + * *
A soldier scythes your body hard.
A soldier barely scythes your body.
A soldier scythes your left arm hard.
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.

+
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.

=
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!
Torlig leaves west.

- -
*Weir* leaves north riding a Domani razor.


=
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Battered MV:Full - a soldier: Wounded > Torlig has arrived from the west.
You narrate 'target razor'

o HP:Battered MV:Full - a soldier: Wounded >

Mood changed to: Wimpy

o HP:Battered MV:Full - a soldier: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


#Ok. $target is now set to {razor}.

A soldier barely scythes your body.
A soldier tickles your left foot with his scythe.
*Weir* has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
*Weir* intercepts Torlig's attack on his mount.
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.


A soldier sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

You flee head over heels.
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A draghkar is here flying around.
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Full >

They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Full >
On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
*Weir* is here, fighting Torlig, riding a Domani razor.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting Weir.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here, riding a dun mare.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Weir* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You try to scythe *Weir*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Torlig: Battered - Weir: Critical >
Mood changed to:
Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Torlig: Battered - Weir: Critical > *Weir* gives a soldier an order.
A soldier scythes your body.


Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he parries successfully.
Torlig swiftly dodges a soldier's attempt to scythe him.
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.

- =
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

+ * *
*Weir* leaves west riding a Domani razor.
*Weir* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

+ = -
*Weir* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

- =
Torlig pierces a soldier's left leg hard.
You scythe a soldier's body into bloody fragments!
A soldier barely scythes your body.
A soldier tries to scythe Torlig, but he dodges the attack.
A soldier tickles your body with his scythe.
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Battered MV:Full - a soldier: Battered >

*Weir* has arrived from the east.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Full - a soldier: Battered >
Torlig pierces a soldier's body hard.
*Weir* tries to lance Torlig, but he parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!


#Ok. $target is now set to {weir}.
You flee head over heels.
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A draghkar is here flying around.
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Full >

On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
*Weir* is here, fighting Torlig.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting a soldier.
A soldier is here, fighting Torlig, riding a dun mare.
A soldier is here, fighting Torlig.
A soldier is here, fighting Torlig.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > You scythe a soldier's head into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Torlig: Battered - a soldier: Battered >
Torlig panics, and attempts to flee!


* HP:Battered MV:Full - Torlig: Battered - a soldier: Battered >
Torlig avoids
being bashed by *Weir* who loses his balance and falls!
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Torlig: Battered - a soldier: Battered > Players in your
Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - On the Long Road
Torlig - On the Long Road

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Torlig: Battered - a soldier: Battered >

Mood changed
to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Torlig: Battered - a soldier: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!



A soldier tries to scythe Torlig, but he dodges the attack.
A soldier tries to scythe Torlig, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier tries to scythe Torlig, but he dodges the attack.


Torlig leaves west.

*Weir* clambers to his feet.
You flee head over heels.
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A draghkar is here flying around.
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >

*Weir* has arrived from the east.
A soldier has arrived from the east, riding a dun mare.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Weir* lances your body hard.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Weir: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Weir: Critical > *Weir* gives a soldier an order.
A soldier tries to scythe Torlig, but he dodges the attack.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Weir: Critical >
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Weir: Critical >

Mouth of the Gorge
A gorge has been carved out of the hills by wind and rain, and steep
rock walls encompass the entrance to the north. A tight squeeze, it
might prove dangerous to get trapped in there.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A soldier is here, fighting Torlig, riding a dun mare.
*Weir* is here, fighting YOU!
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting a soldier.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A draghkar is here flying around.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Weir: Critical >
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Weir: Critical > Weir assumes a defensive striking posture.


A draghkar joins your fight!
A darkhound joins a draghkar's fight!

- =
Torlig pierces a soldier's body hard.
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

+ *
A darkhound tries to hit Weir, but he parries successfully.
A draghkar tries to hit a soldier, but he deflects the blow.
Torlig tries to pierce a soldier, but he parries successfully.

* +
Torlig avoids being bashed by a soldier who loses his balance and falls!
*Weir* leaves east.

= - - =
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >

*Weir* has arrived from the east.
A soldier has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.
A soldier scythes your left leg.
You do the best you can!


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a soldier: Wounded > *Weir* gives a soldier an order.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a soldier: Wounded > You scythe a soldier's body
extremely hard.
A darkhound joins a draghkar's fight!
A draghkar tries to hit a soldier, but he deflects the blow.
Torlig pierces a soldier's body hard.
Torlig pierces a soldier's right arm hard.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a soldier: Wounded >

A soldier is now a member of *Weir*'s group.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a soldier: Wounded >
Mouth of the Gorge
A gorge has been carved out of the hills by wind and rain, and steep
rock walls encompass the entrance to the north. A tight squeeze, it
might prove dangerous to get trapped in there.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A soldier is here, fighting YOU!
*Weir* is standing here.
A soldier is here, fighting Torlig, riding a dun mare.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting a soldier.
A darkhound is here, fighting a soldier.
A draghkar is here, fighting a soldier.


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a soldier: Wounded > *Weir* tries to lance Torlig, but he
parries successfully.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a soldier: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


A soldier sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


A darkhound hits a soldier's right foot into bloody fragments!
A draghkar barely tickles a soldier's right leg with his hit.
Torlig pierces a soldier's body hard.
A soldier tries to scythe Torlig, but he dodges the attack.




Torlig pierces a soldier's right leg very hard.
A soldier is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear a soldier's death cry.


You flee head over heels.
On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a soldier is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
*Weir* is here, fighting Torlig.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting Weir.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A draghkar is here flying around.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You narrate 'can u come'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You scythe a soldier's left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a soldier: Wounded > Torlig avoids being bashed by *Weir*
who loses his balance and falls!
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a soldier: Wounded > - = +
A draghkar joins your fight!
A darkhound joins a draghkar's fight!
A darkhound hits a soldier's body.
A draghkar tries to hit Weir, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier scythes your left arm very hard.
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Masaj narrates 'need to grovel'

* * + = -
Masaj narrates 'ugh'

-
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at a soldier sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Wounded >


*Weir* leaves north.
Ok.
Masaj narrates 'wll come'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Wounded > You narrate 'nod'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Wounded > A darkhound hits a soldier's head
extremely hard.
You scythe a soldier's right arm into bloody fragments!
Mouth of the Gorge
A gorge has been carved out of the hills by wind and rain, and steep
rock walls encompass the entrance to the north. A tight squeeze, it
might prove dangerous to get trapped in there.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a soldier is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A soldier is sitting here
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
A darkhound is here, fighting a soldier.
A draghkar is here flying around.
Masaj narrates 'coming'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Battered >
You narrate 'is ok'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Battered >
*Weir* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Battered >
*Weir* leaves east.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Battered >
Torlig pierces a soldier's left leg very hard.


o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Beaten >
Torlig barely pierces a soldier's right hand.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Beaten > No-one by that name here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Beaten >
*Weir* has arrived from the east.
A soldier has arrived from the east.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Mouth of the Gorge
Torlig - Mouth of the Gorge

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Beaten >
Torlig pierces a soldier's right arm extremely hard.
A draghkar joins a darkhound's fight!
A darkhound hits a soldier's left arm very hard.
You scythe a soldier's right leg into bloody fragments!
A soldier is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear a soldier's death cry.
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.
A soldier tickles your left foot with his scythe.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Scratched >
*Weir* gives a soldier an order.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Scratched >
A soldier is now a member of *Weir*'s group.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Scratched >


*Weir* tries to lance Torlig, but he
dodges the attack.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a soldier: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!



Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he parries successfully.
A darkhound joins your fight!
A draghkar joins a darkhound's fight!


A soldier sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

You flee head over heels.
On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a soldier is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A soldier is here, fighting a draghkar.
*Weir* is here, fighting Torlig.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting Weir.
A darkhound is here, fighting Weir.
A draghkar is here, fighting a soldier.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [bash h.human] TRY TO USE FACEOFF WITH A DISENGAGED BASH BUCKO

- = + *
Torlig avoids being bashed by *Weir* who loses his balance and falls!

*
A draghkar tries to hit a soldier, but he parries successfully.
A darkhound hits Weir's right arm.
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.

+ = - - =
Your bash at a soldier sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a draghkar: Scratched - a soldier: Scratched >

Mouth of the
Gorge USE LOOK COMMAND TO GAUGE IF THE BASH LANDED OR NOT
A gorge has been carved out of the hills by wind and rain, and steep
rock walls encompass the entrance to the north. A tight squeeze, it
might prove dangerous to get trapped in there.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a soldier is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A soldier is here, fighting a draghkar.
*Weir* is sitting here. BINGO
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting Weir.
A darkhound is here, fighting Weir.
A draghkar is here, fighting a soldier.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a draghkar: Scratched - a soldier: Scratched >
You scythe a
soldier's left arm into bloody fragments!
A soldier scythes a draghkar's left leg extremely hard.
A draghkar barely hits a soldier's left arm.
A darkhound hits Weir's body hard.
Torlig pierces *Weir*'s body.
Torlig pierces *Weir*'s right leg.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a draghkar: Hurt - a soldier: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!






*Weir* gives a soldier an order.


*Weir* gives a soldier an order.

You flee head over heels.
Tight Turn FLEE NORTH BLOCK AND SPAM
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Weir* has arrived from the south.
You try to scythe *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Weir: Critical > Weir assumes a defensive striking
posture.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Weir: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Weir: Critical > [bash h.human]

-
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

= +
A hound of the shadow tries to hit Weir, but he deflects the blow.
A hound of the shadow tries to hit Weir, but he deflects the blow.
A Gho'hlem trolloc joins your fight!
A Gho'hlem trolloc joins a Gho'hlem trolloc's fight!

* *
*Weir* leaves west.
*Weir* has arrived from the west.

+
*Weir* leaves south.

= -


Cancelled.
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a soldier is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
*Weir* is here, fighting Torlig.
A soldier is here, fighting a draghkar.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
Torlig the Stalker is here, fighting Weir.
A darkhound is here, fighting a soldier.
A draghkar is here, fighting a soldier.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to scythe *Weir*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Critical > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Critical > You do the best you
can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Critical >


You do the best you
can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Torlig: Wounded - Weir: Critical >
You scythe *Weir*'s head
hard.
*Weir* tries to lance Torlig, but he dodges the attack.
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he parries successfully.
A darkhound hits a soldier's left leg.
A soldier tries to scythe a draghkar, but he dodges the attack.
A draghkar tries to hit a soldier, but he deflects the blow.
*Weir* leaves north.
*Weir* has arrived from the north.
Torlig tries to pierce *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
You scythe *Weir*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Weir* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You gain a level! All in a days work!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Weir*'s death cry.


o HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Mouth of the Gorge
A gorge has been carved out of the hills by wind and rain, and steep
rock walls encompass the entrance to the north. A tight squeeze, it
might prove dangerous to get trapped in there.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of Weir is lying here.
The corpse of a soldier is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A soldier is here, fighting a draghkar.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
Torlig the Stalker is standing here.
A darkhound is here, fighting a soldier.
A draghkar is here, fighting a soldier.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Masaj narrates 'just quaffed'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of
Weir.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Weir.
You get a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Weir.
You get a darkened steel trident from the corpse of Weir.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Weir.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Weir.
You get a thick pair of leather work gloves from the corpse of Weir.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Weir.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Weir.
You get a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk from the corpse of
Weir.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Weir.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Weir.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Weir.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Weir.
You get a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Weir.
You get a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Weir.

Detritus
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

Re: Don't Fear the Reavers

Post by Detritus » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:34 pm

Poor inexperienced newbies, Zarth needs to take them under his wing and teach them to sit and defeat your looming.

Nice logs, keep them coming.

Gulwinid
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:19 am

Re: Don't Fear the Reavers

Post by Gulwinid » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:15 am

Wonderful display!

Post Reply