Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Aeyrn
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:05 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Aeyrn » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:12 pm

The Caemlyn Road
The road continues on a fairly straight path to the east and west in this area,
offering little in the way of shelter or scenery. The only really distinct view
from the road is Braem Wood, which stands as a dark mass of trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Four Kings
Lord Draz Verathian is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Pyrda* is here, fighting YOU!
*Skraal* is here, fighting Lisennet.
*Fiddler* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
Lisennet the Tower Accepted is here, fighting Skraal, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

cmb
change mood brave
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Pyrda: Scratched >
kt
Mood changed to: Brave
Draz crushes *Fiddler*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Pyrda: Scratched >

Draz tries to crush *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.
You try to crush *Pyrda*, but he deflects the blow. [binnol power!]
You try to crush *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Pyrda: Scratched > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!
*Fiddler* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Skraal* sends Lisennet sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Pyrda: Scratched >
bash

*Skraal* stops using a silver etched shield.
*Skraal* grips an ivory and gold-hilted longsword with both hands.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Pyrda: Scratched >

*Fiddler* slashes your body.
*Pyrda* scythes your body hard.
*Skraal* slashes Lisennet's left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Pyrda: Scratched >

Draz sends *Fiddler* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Pyrda: Scratched >

Jael stabs *Fiddler*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Pyrda: Scratched >
bash

Jael stabs *Fiddler*'s body.
Draz crushes *Fiddler*'s left leg hard.
*Pyrda* scythes your body.
*Skraal* tries to slash Lisennet, but she parries successfully.
Jael stabs *Fiddler*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pyrda: Scratched >
Cancelled.
Draz narrates 'lie dont buff basher'
*Skraal* shifts an ivory and gold-hilted longsword to one hand.
*Skraal* binds a silver etched shield to his arm.
-=+**+=
Jael barely stabs *Fiddler*'s head.
Draz crushes *Fiddler*'s head very hard.
-
-
Lisennet unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Pyrda*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
*Pyrda* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pyrda: Hurt >

Lisennet avoids being bashed by *Skraal* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pyrda: Hurt >

Lisennet panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pyrda: Hurt >

Lisennet leaves east riding a warhorse.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pyrda: Hurt >

Jael stabs *Fiddler*'s body.
*Fiddler* slashes your body hard.
*Pyrda* scythes your right arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pyrda: Hurt >

Draz sends *Fiddler* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pyrda: Hurt >

Lisennet has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pyrda: Hurt >
Lisennet tries to strike *Skraal*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pyrda: Hurt >

Draz narrates 'zerking'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pyrda: Hurt >

*Skraal* tries to slash Lisennet, but she parries successfully.
Jael stabs *Fiddler*'s right arm.
Draz crushes *Fiddler*'s body hard.
*Pyrda* scythes your right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Pyrda: Hurt >

*Skraal* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Pyrda: Hurt >
*Pyrda* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Skraal* leaves east. >>

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Pyrda: Hurt >
*Pyrda* leaves east. >>

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Fiddler: Hurt >
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Fiddler: Hurt >
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Skraal* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Fiddler: Hurt >
*Skraal* tries to slash Lisennet, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Fiddler: Hurt >

Someone bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pyrda has been spotted!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Fiddler: Hurt >

Lisennet tries to strike *Skraal*, but he parries successfully.
You crush *Fiddler*'s head hard.
Jael stabs *Fiddler*'s right arm.
Draz crushes *Fiddler*'s left hand very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Fiddler: Wounded >

*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Fiddler: Wounded >

Jael tries to stab *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.
Draz crushes *Fiddler*'s right leg.
*Fiddler* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Jael stabs *Skraal*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Skraal* sends Lisennet sprawling with a powerful bash!

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Jael tries to stab *Skraal*, but he parries successfully.
*Skraal* slashes Lisennet's right arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Bash who?
Draz tries to crush *Skraal*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
bash
Bash who?
*Skraal* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
stand

Jael tries to stab *Skraal*, but he deflects the blow.

kt
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

*Skraal* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You are already standing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Skraal* has arrived from the west.
Jael looks at *Skraal*.
Natika narrates 'still just 4 x trolloc on loc'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
You try to crush *Skraal*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Skraal: Scratched >
Jael tries to stab *Skraal*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Skraal: Scratched >

Draz sends *Skraal* sprawling with a powerful bash! [uh oh]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Skraal: Scratched >
Lisennet strikes *Skraal*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Skraal: Hurt >

Draz crushes *Skraal*'s left hand into bloody fragments!
Jael stabs *Skraal*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
You crush *Skraal*'s body extremely hard.
Draz crushes *Skraal*'s body into bloody fragments! [warrior attack + tmaul]
Jael stabs *Skraal*'s right arm extremely hard.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Skraal: Wounded >
They already seem to be stunned.
Draz tastes a little bit of a package of iron rations.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Skraal: Wounded >

Draz narrates 'jael w'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Skraal: Wounded >

*Skraal* panics, and attempts to flee!
Lisennet unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Skraal*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Skraal: Battered >

Lisennet strikes *Skraal*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Draz crushes *Skraal*'s body into bloody fragments!
Jael stabs *Skraal*'s body very hard.
You crush *Skraal*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Skraal: Critical >

Draz crushes *Skraal*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Skraal* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
Jael stabs *Skraal*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Skraal* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Skraal*'s death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Jael leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Skraal.

kt
kt
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

g
get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Jael gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets an ivory and gold-hilted longsword from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Skraal.
Jael gets an oilstone from the corpse of Skraal.

Stanislav
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Stanislav » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:14 pm

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: greatgate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
*Lisette* is here, fighting Marbar, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Marbar the Abhorrent Dogface is here, fighting Lisette.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Marbar.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Marbar.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Ragan is here, fighting Marbar.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Carnage has arrived from the east.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring >

Carnage tries to cleave *Lisette*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Ragan slashes Marbar's right arm very hard.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring >

*Lisette* avoids being bashed by Marbar who loses his balance and falls!
*Lisette* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring >

*Lisette* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Carnage sends *Lisette* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: greatgate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
*Lisette* is sitting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Marbar.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Marbar.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Marbar.
Zeeb the Master Havoc is here, fighting Lisette.
Carnage the Master Torturer is here, fighting Lisette.
Marbar the Abhorrent Dogface is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Ragan is here, fighting Marbar.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Marbar panics, and attempts to flee!
You pierce *Lisette*'s right arm very hard.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded - Lisette: Wounded >

Carnage narrates 'bashed'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded - Lisette: Wounded > Marbar leaves south.
[cha m brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded - Lisette: Wounded >
Ragan says 'You Zeeb!!! You will die before your time!! '
Ragan slashes Zeeb's body very hard.
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded - Lisette: Wounded >
Ragan tries to slash Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
You pierce *Lisette*'s right foot extremely hard.
Zeeb pierces *Lisette*'s body into bloody fragments!
Carnage cleaves *Lisette*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded - Lisette: Battered > Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded - Lisette: Battered >

Marbar has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Carnage: Wounded - Lisette: Battered > You pierce *Lisette*'s body
into bloody fragments!
Zeeb pierces *Lisette*'s body very hard.
Zeeb narrates 'bashed ragan'
Marbar slashes *Lisette*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Lisette* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Lisette: Critical >
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Lisette: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Lisette: Critical >
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Lisette: Critical >
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Zeeb's left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Zeeb's left arm hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Zeeb's body.
Ragan slashes Zeeb's right leg hard.
You pierce *Lisette*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Lisette* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Lisette*'s death cry.

Razhak
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Razhak » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:49 pm

Far in the Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > po
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > e
kill light
kill light
2
Far in the Braem Wood
There are some especially dense oak-trees in this place, and thus little
grows on the forest floor except clumps of grass here and there. Some of
the bark has fallen off the trees and has rotted, creating a natural path
of sorts. The Braem Wood is to your south and west, whilst low branches
make progress north impossible. There is more forest to the east.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Penzei* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lisennet* is sitting here, riding a wild stallion.
Stanislav the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lisennet, riding a shadow stallion.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Lisennet.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > *Penzei* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Stanislav, who is stabbed repeatedly.
You try to scythe *Castien*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Castien: Healthy > *Castien* pierces your right arm.
You try to scythe *Castien*, but he deflects the blow.
*Penzei* tries to pierce Stanislav, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc hacks Lisennet's left foot.
Stanislav slashes *Lisennet*'s body very hard.
*Lisennet* barely strikes Stanislav's right arm.
Ok.

You sense *Lisennet* is channeling saidar.n: Healthy >
[bash ]

-
You sense *Penzei* is channeling saidar.

*
*Castien* pierces your body hard.


*Castien* pierces your left leg hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to hack Lisennet, but she deflects the blow.

cmw
-f

Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Lisennet*!
As *Castien* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
stand

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full >
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

cmb
S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > po
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness

puny
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm
Location: USA

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by puny » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:27 pm

Scratched to dead in a single bash....... 380+ hps to dead, 1 bash..... SMH
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > n;h;kk
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
Sarras is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Relena is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Draz is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Draz is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [backstab draz]
You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
Draz moves swiftly to protect Relena.
Relena tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Relena tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Ragan tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge Sarras's attempt to pierce you.

+=
Draz tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

- -=+f
*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Sarras tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Ragan slices your body into bloody fragments!
You barely pierce Draz's body.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Draz sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Draz: Wounded > f

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from Relena burn your body!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
A cringing trolloc whelp has arrived from the west.
Draz slashes your body into bloody fragments!
Sarras pierces your body extremely hard.
Ragan slices your right arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Draz flows effortlessly into The Cat Dances on the Wall.
Draz slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Draz slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
Sarras pierces your left arm into bloody fragments!
Ragan slices your right leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by Relena!
* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Draz: Wounded > someone slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...

Draz
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Draz » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:34 am

Didn't expect DS, was going to meet people
Didn't realise my breastplate didn't get looted from pk ^_^

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Among the Desolate Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
Zone: Black Hills
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A bloodstock stallion has arrived from the north.
Relena has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Relena - Among the Desolate Hills
Draz - Among the Desolate Hills
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
na spawn
l
You narrate 'spawn'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Among the Desolate Hills
Some quality of the soil, perhaps the number of rocks in it, or the way in
which the sun brutally scorches the ground between dawn and dusk, has kept
any plant life from thriving here. In fact, there is no sign that any life
has really survived here long; no dried weeds or fresh tracks remain long
as a constant wind sweeps the ground. A narrow trail winds down into a
valley on the plains.
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
Zone: Black Hills
Lady Relena ni Arbela is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Among the Desolate Hills
Some quality of the soil, perhaps the number of rocks in it, or the way in
which the sun brutally scorches the ground between dawn and dusk, has kept
any plant life from thriving here. In fact, there is no sign that any life
has really survived here long; no dried weeds or fresh tracks remain long
as a constant wind sweeps the ground. A narrow trail winds down into a
valley on the plains.
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
Zone: Black Hills
Lady Relena ni Arbela is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

tr
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
-=+
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a wild stallion (ridden) leaving south.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Draz leaving north.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a bobcat leaving west.
Some clear day-old tracks of a bobcat leaving south.
Some day-old tracks of a warhorse (ridden) leaving north.
Relena says 'Yeah, but it was just rolling kills without losses most of it'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
tr
The Rising Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Black Hills
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A bloodstock stallion has arrived from the north.
Relena has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Reem chats 'Nedin is Amador Ezuri?'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > -=+
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a wild stallion (ridden) leaving west.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of a spotted jaguar leaving west.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of a spotted jaguar leaving west.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a spotted jaguar leaving west.
Some clear day-old tracks of a bobcat leaving north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
tr
The Smooth Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Black Hills
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A bloodstock stallion has arrived from the north.
Relena has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > -=+
Some obvious fresh tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving east.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Dah leaving east.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Cowl leaving east.
Some clear fresh tracks of Ghast leaving east.
Some clear day-old tracks of a raken (ridden) leaving west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Relena assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >

*Dah* has arrived from the north.
You move swiftly to protect Relena.
*Cowl* pierces your left leg.

l
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy >

You move swiftly to protect Relena.
*Dah* blasts your body into bloody fragments!

na
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy > The Smooth Terrain
A row of low trees has been planted to the south, perhaps to keep the constant
winds that roll from the Black Hills to the north from eating away at the soil.
Indeed, it seems that the grasses have retreated from the dry winds, seeking
shelter beneath the trees; an occasional gust may gather some dust and pebbles
and continue to smooth the ground with them.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Black Hills
*Dah* is here, fighting YOU!
*Ghast* is standing here.
*Cowl* is here, fighting YOU!
*Erulak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Lady Relena ni Arbela is here, fighting Erulak, riding a warhorse.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy >
You move swiftly to protect Relena.
*Erulak* slashes your head.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy > *Erulak* slashes your body into bloody
fragments!
*Dah* barely blasts your left foot.
You try to slash *Cowl*, but he deflects the blow.
*Cowl* barely pierces your left foot.
Relena slashes *Erulak*'s right leg hard.
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy >

*Ghast* tries to pierce Relena, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy >
bash fade
*Ghast* tries to pierce Relena, but she deflects the blow.
-=+*
*Ghast* tries to pierce Relena, but she deflects the blow.
*Cowl* pierces your body into bloody fragments!


*Erulak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy >

Carl tells you 'only half ak for a bit'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy >
Relena unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at *Dah*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

bash fade
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy >
*Ghast* tries to pierce Relena, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy >

*Ghast* tries to pierce Relena, but she deflects the blow.
*Erulak* gazes deeply at Relena...
Relena looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Erulak* slashes your right leg.
*Dah* blasts your left leg hard.
*Cowl* pierces your left hand.
Relena tries to slash *Erulak*, but he parries successfully.
*Cowl* looks at you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy >

*Erulak* looks at you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy >

Relena panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy >
Relena leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy >

*Erulak* slashes your left leg.
*Dah* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
*Cowl* pierces your right hand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy > -
Sorin chats 'no nedin tear'
=+**+=-
*Cowl* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
*Cowl* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
-
=
Your bash at *Dah* sends him sprawling!
bash demo
Your bash at *Cowl* sends him sprawling!
bash demo
As *Erulak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cowl: Scratched >

*Erulak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cowl: Scratched >
7
f

Reem chats 'Oh ok nod'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cowl: Scratched >

*Erulak* slashes your left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cowl: Scratched >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cowl: Scratched > Jael narrates 'puny
wb'
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Rising Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Black Hills
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
e

*Dah* has arrived from the south.
*Cowl* pierces your body extremely hard.
*Ghast* pierces your body very hard.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cowl: Scratched >
*Ghast* barely pierces your head.
You try to slash *Cowl*, but he deflects the blow.
*Cowl* barely pierces your left leg.
*Erulak* slashes your body into bloody fragments!

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Cowl: Scratched > *Dah* blasts your left arm.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Cowl: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Cowl: Scratched > You panic and attempt
to flee!


*Erulak* barely slashes your right foot.
*Cowl* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Relena.

You flee head over heels.

Draz
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Draz » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:16 am

A Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Ghast* is standing here.
*Dah* is standing here.
*Reck* is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Geoff has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Sarras has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Relena has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Geoff tries to pound *Ghast*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Ghast* barely pierces Geoff's head.
Sarras tries to pierce *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You move swiftly to protect Relena.
*Codpiece* swiftly dodges Relena's attempt to slash him.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
2

*Ghast* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
You slash *Dah*'s left leg.
*Dah* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ghast* leaves north. ^^
Geoff tries to pound *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >
Geoff tries to pound *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
*Dah* blasts your left leg hard.
*Codpiece* stabs your body.
*Codpiece* swiftly dodges Relena's attempt to slash him.
*Reck* stabs Sarras's right arm.
Sarras tries to pierce *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
*Dah* leaves north. ^^
-=+
*Codpiece* snickers softly.
Sarras narrates 'reck batt'
*
*Codpiece* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Codpiece* leaves south. vv
*
Relena tries to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
+
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!
=- -=
Relena tries to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* tries to stab Sarras, but he parries successfully.
Sarras tries to pierce *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
2
l
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
Geoff sends *Reck* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarras: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
Lady Relena ni Arbela is here, fighting Reck, riding a warhorse.
Sarras the Gatekeeper is here, fighting Reck, riding a warhorse.
Geoff the Bannerman is here, fighting Reck, riding a gray palfrey.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Reck* is sitting here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarras: Hurt - Reck: Battered >

Sarras pierces *Reck*'s left arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarras: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
bbb

You slash *Reck*'s body into bloody fragments!
Relena slashes *Reck*'s body into bloody fragments!
Geoff pounds *Reck*'s body into bloody fragments!
Sarras pierces *Reck*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Reck* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Geoff narrates 'bashed'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical >
g all corpse

You slash *Reck*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Reck* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Reck*'s death cry

Draz
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Draz » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:20 am

Waylon narrates 'fade bashed'

na need all campsite
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >

*Ghast* tries to pierce Lord Kajin, but he deflects the blow.
*Puny* pierces a member of the Lancer cavalry's right leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >

*Ghast* tries to pierce Lord Kajin, but he parries successfully.
Lord Kajin blasts Ghast's body into bloody fragments!
*Dah* blasts your body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Masaj, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
*Puny* pierces a member of the Lancer cavalry's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >
*Fiddler* sends Waylon sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >

*Reck* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >
*Reck* pierces your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >

*Ghast* tries to pierce Lord Kajin, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >
kk
You narrate 'need all campsite'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >
*Reck* barely pierces your left foot.
A Shienaran scout leaves south. vv
*Ghast* pierces Lord Kajin's body.
Lord Kajin tries to blast Ghast, but he parries successfully.
You slash *Dah*'s head.
*Dah* panics, and attempts to flee!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Masaj, but he parries successfully.
*Masaj* slashes Waylon's left leg very hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Fiddler's right leg.
*Fiddler* slashes Waylon's body very hard.
*Puny* pierces a member of the Lancer cavalry's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered > [kick ]
Your kick hits *Dah* in the solar plexus!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Reck shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Reck has been spotted!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >
b
bash

*Dah* leaves east. >>

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered >

*Reck* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Ghast* tries to pierce Lord Kajin, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Kajin tries to blast Ghast, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Masaj, but he deflects the blow.
*Masaj* slashes Waylon's left foot hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Fiddler's body hard.
*Fiddler* slashes Waylon's head very hard.
*Puny* tries to pierce a member of the Lancer cavalry, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bash who?

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Reck* has arrived from the west.

b
bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Reck* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You flow effortlessly into Striking the Spark, slashing *Ghast*'s right arm into
bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Lord Kajin: Scratched - Ghast: Hurt >
-=+*
*Ghast* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Ghast* leaves east. >>
*
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Masaj, but he parries successfully.
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
*Puny* pierces a member of the Lancer cavalry's body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he dodges the attack.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he dodges the attack.
*Puny* pierces a member of the Lancer cavalry's body.
+=-
*Masaj* sends Waylon sprawling with a powerful bash!
-=
They're not here anymore!

22
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill h.dark]
You slash *Fiddler*'s head.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Waylon: Battered - Fiddler: Wounded >
You slash *Fiddler*'s body.
Lord Kajin blasts Masaj's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Masaj's left arm.
*Masaj* slashes Waylon's body very hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
*Fiddler* slashes Waylon's body very hard.
*Puny* pierces a member of the Lancer cavalry's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he deflects the blow.
*Dah* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Waylon: Battered - Fiddler: Wounded >
*Dah* blasts your head.

b
bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Waylon: Battered - Fiddler: Wounded > Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
*Dah* is here, fighting YOU!
*Masaj* is here, fighting Waylon.
*Fiddler* is here, fighting Waylon, riding a shadow stallion.
Waylon the Rambler, Apprentice to Reil Gaidin is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Puny, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Puny, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Fiddler, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Masaj, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Masaj, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Puny* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Waylon: Battered - Fiddler: Wounded >

Relena has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
-
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Dah shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Dah has been spotted!'
Relena leaves east riding a warhorse.
=+*

Relena has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*
Relena barely slashes *Dah*'s body.
*Dah* panics, and attempts to flee!
+
Relena slashes *Dah*'s body.
Lord Kajin blasts Masaj's right hand.
*Masaj* panics, and attempts to flee!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Masaj, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
*Fiddler* slashes Waylon's right leg hard.
*Puny* pierces a member of the Lancer cavalry's right leg very hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he parries successfully.
=
*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!
-
*Masaj* leaves east. >>
*Fiddler* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
-
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Masaj has been spotted!'
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Puny* pierces a member of the Lancer cavalry's right leg into bloody fragments!
A member of the Lancer cavalry is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a member of the Lancer cavalry's death cry.
A member of the Lancer cavalry stops following Lord Kajin.
=
They're not here anymore!
Waylon panics, and attempts to flee!
Waylon leaves south riding a warhorse.

kick dah
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >

*Puny* tries to pierce a member of the Lancer cavalry, but he parries successfully.

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >
*Dah* leaves west. <<
*Masaj* has arrived from the east.
Kick who?

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Waylon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Ghast* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You try to slash *Ghast*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ghast: Hurt > *Ghast* pierces your
body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
You try to slash *Ghast*, but he deflects the blow.
*Puny* pierces a member of the Lancer cavalry's left leg hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he parries successfully.
Waylon slashes *Ghast*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
-
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Masaj shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Masaj has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Ghast shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Ghast has been spotted!'
*Ghast* panics, and attempts to flee!
=+
*Masaj* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Masaj* leaves east. >>
*
*Ghast* leaves north. ^^


*Puny* pierces a member of the Lancer cavalry's body hard.
*+=- -
*Puny* barely pierces a member of the Lancer cavalry's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he deflects the blow.
Waylon slashes *Puny*'s body extremely hard.
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
2
b
bash
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

22
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
b
bash
*Puny* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill h.dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Puny* leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bash who?
Relena leaves east riding a warhorse.

8
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Lord Kajin leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
*Reck* has arrived from the south.

8
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Relena ni Arbela is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Relena is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Waylon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Relena leaves west riding a warhorse.

8
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.
Relena has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
8
8

Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Ghast shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Ghast has been spotted!'

8
8
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 125 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 125 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
l

Waylon leaves west riding a warhorse.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Campsite
Here in the southwest corner of the clearing, you can only see more signs
of habitation. Lots of tracks and discarded trash litter the ground here,
signs of a hasty evacuation. Looking around, you can see two paths out of
the clearing to the west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Lady Relena ni Arbela is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Relena is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of a member of the Lancer cavalry is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Waylon the Rambler, Apprentice to Reil Gaidin is here, fighting someone, riding a
warhorse.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
Relena has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Dah* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You move swiftly to protect Relena.
*Dah* blasts your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered > *Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >
You slash *Dah*'s body.
Relena slashes *Dah*'s left arm.

b
bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >
*Dah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >
Tic in 7 seconds!
-=
*Reck* avoids being bashed by Waylon who loses his balance and falls!
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Reck* leaves east. >>
+**+=
*Dah* leaves south. vv
-
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Reck has been spotted!'
-=
Jael narrates 'kajin campsite?'
They're not here anymore!

e
z
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Waylon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Ack, you lost Relena!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bash h.dark]
Bash who?

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
2
You are hungry.
hungry demo

Tic length updated to: 60.407 seconds. Starting tic timer.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of a member of the Lancer cavalry is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Relena ni Arbela is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Relena is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A chestnut stallion trots about.
Waylon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

tt
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Waylon leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[taste rations]
You nibble a little bit of the rations.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [taste rations]
You nibble a little bit of the rations.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Waylon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Waylon leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Jael has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
na s jael
Jael starts following you.
You narrate 's jael'

na fast
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'fast'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
na 1s;2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You narrate '1s'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Relena leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Jael narrates 'im following'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of a member of the Lancer cavalry is lying here.
Jael Sicarii is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
Relena has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of a member of the Lancer cavalry is lying here.
Lady Relena ni Arbela is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Relena is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Jael Sicarii is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A chestnut stallion trots about.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of a member of the Lancer cavalry is lying here.
Lady Relena ni Arbela is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Relena is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Jael Sicarii is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A chestnut stallion trots about.

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Jael leaves south riding a warhorse.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Campsite
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Reck* is standing here.
Waylon the Rambler, Apprentice to Reil Gaidin is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Relena has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Ack, you lost Waylon!
Relena has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
s
Campsite
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Reck* is standing here.
Waylon the Rambler, Apprentice to Reil Gaidin is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Relena has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
You move swiftly to protect Relena.
Relena tries to slash *Reck*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Reck* pierces your right hand.
Relena tries to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered >
[kill dark]
Ok.
Waylon slashes *Reck*'s right arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered >

Jael has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered >
2
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered >
Waylon tries to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
You slash *Reck*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Beaten > *Reck* leaves east. >>
*Reck* has arrived from the east.
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
Waylon leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Beaten >
na get 1s

*Reck* pierces your right arm.

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Beaten >
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!
You narrate 'get 1s'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Beaten > [kill dark]
Ok.

bbb
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Beaten >
Relena throws a fireball at *Reck*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical >
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical >
Waylon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical >
Relena tries to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
Waylon tries to slash *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical >
Waylon stops using a polished onyx-inlaid shield.
Waylon grips a razor-sharp longsword with both hands.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical >

You flow effortlessly into The Kingfisher Takes a Silverback, slashing *Reck*'s body
extremely hard.

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical >
2
*Reck* leaves east. >>
*Reck* has arrived from the east.
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
Waylon tries to slash *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical >
Jael stabs *Reck*'s body extremely hard.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reck: Critical >
Jael tries to stab *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
Waylon slashes *Reck*'s body very hard.
*Reck* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Reck*'s death cry.
Waylon leaves south riding a warhorse.

Draz
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Draz » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:26 am

Jael is now a member of your group.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Relena - Entrance to Campsite
Waylon - Entrance to Campsite
Jael - Entrance to Campsite
Draz - Entrance to Campsite
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

na hitting
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
You narrate 'hitting'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Jael has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Waylon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Relena has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
s
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Jael has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Waylon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Relena has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Jael has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Waylon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Relena has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s;bash fade
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Jael has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Waylon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Relena has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e;
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Jael has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Waylon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Relena has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e;
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Masaj* is standing here.
*Puny* is standing here.
*Dah* is standing here.
*Ghast* is standing here.
*Fiddler* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jael has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Waylon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Relena has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Waylon tries to slash *Masaj*, but he deflects the blow.
You move swiftly to protect Relena.
*Ghast* pierces your body.

bash fade
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ghast: Hurt > Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he parries
successfully.
You're too busy at the moment!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ghast: Hurt >

*Puny* tries to pierce Jael, but he deflects the blow.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slash *Ghast*, but he parries successfully.
*Ghast* pierces your body.
You move swiftly to protect Relena.
Relena tries to slash *Fiddler*, but he deflects the blow.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ghast: Hurt >

You move swiftly to protect Relena.
*Dah* blasts your right arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ghast: Hurt >
*Ghast* panics, and attempts to flee!
-=
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
*Ghast* leaves north. ^^
+*
*+=
*Puny* tries to pierce Jael, but he deflects the blow.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
*Masaj* tries to slash Waylon, but he parries successfully.
Waylon tries to slash *Masaj*, but he parries successfully.
*Masaj* sends Waylon sprawling with a powerful bash!
-
Relena throws a fireball at *Fiddler*, who screams in pain.
*Fiddler* sends Relena sprawling with a powerful bash! Damage for Damage
-

*Dah* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >

Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >

*Dah* blasts your body.
*Fiddler* slashes Relena's body.
*Puny* tries to pierce Jael, but he deflects the blow.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
*Masaj* slashes Waylon's body very hard.

kk
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >

*Ghast* barely pierces Relena's left arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >

*Ghast* pierces Relena's left foot.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >

*Ghast* barely pierces Relena's left arm.
*Dah* blasts your left leg.
*Fiddler* slashes Relena's body hard.
*Puny* tries to pierce Jael, but he deflects the blow.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
*Masaj* tries to slash Waylon, but he deflects the blow.
Waylon tries to slash *Masaj*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Wounded >
[kick ]
Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >
Penzei narrates 'am malk tell me what you need' hello there!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >

Relena panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >
Relena leaves south riding a warhorse.

kk
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >

*Puny* tries to pierce Jael, but he deflects the blow.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.

na hit
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >
*Masaj* sends Waylon sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >

*Ghast* barely pierces your head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered > [kick ]
Your kick hits *Dah* in the solar plexus!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >

Jael narrates 'hit 4e'

na 4e
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >

Puny assumes an offensive striking posture.

bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >

Relena has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dah: Battered >

*Ghast* pierces your left leg.
*Puny* tries to pierce Jael, but he deflects the blow.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
*Masaj* slashes Waylon's body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >

*Ghast* barely pierces your body.
*Puny* pierces Jael's right leg.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fiddler* tries to slash Relena, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
kk
You narrate 'hit'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dah: Battered > You narrate '4e'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
Cancelled. Not going to win the bash so.. miss a kick!
[kick ]
You miss your kick at *Dah*'s groin, much to his relief...

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
*Dah* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
*Ghast* pierces your body hard.
*Dah* blasts your body very hard.
*Puny* tries to pierce Jael, but he parries successfully.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
*Masaj* slashes Waylon's body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >

Relena throws a fireball at *Fiddler*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >

*Ghast* pierces your left leg.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
Relena avoids being bashed by *Fiddler* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
*Ghast* pierces your body.
*Dah* blasts your left leg hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Puny* tries to pierce Jael, but he parries successfully.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
cc
[change wimpy]
You won't flee from any fight now.

l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
w
Road to Tarwin's Gap
Both to the north and south, the forest stretches on. The jagged black peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen thrusting into the northern sky. To the
northwest, the tip of a tower can be seen poking through the forest, while the
road itself leads east and west. Ancient and broken road markers are set into
the earth beside the road, half-buried by time.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

z
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Relena ni Arbela is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Relena is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Ghast* is here, fighting Waylon.
Waylon the Rambler, Apprentice to Reil Gaidin is here, fighting Masaj, riding a
warhorse.
Jael Sicarii is here, fighting Puny, riding a warhorse.
*Masaj* is here, fighting Waylon.
*Puny* is here, fighting Jael.
*Dah* is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Dah* tickles your left foot with his blast.
[bash h.dark]
You're too busy at the moment!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
Waylon narrates 'weave fiddler 4e' this is a better instruction, next time this guy leads!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
Relena tries to slash *Ghast*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
kk
[kick ]
Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
Relena tries to slash *Ghast*, but he parries successfully.
*Ghast* tries to pierce Waylon, but he deflects the blow.
*Puny* barely pierces Jael's left hand.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
bash

Waylon sends *Masaj* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >

*Fiddler* tries to slash Relena, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
Penzei has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
-
*Ghast* tries to pierce Waylon, but he parries successfully.
*Puny* tries to pierce Jael, but he parries successfully.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
Waylon slashes *Masaj*'s body.
=+**+
You dodge a bash from *Dah* who loses his balance and falls!
=-
Relena throws a fireball at *Fiddler*, who screams in pain.
Relena avoids being bashed by *Fiddler* who loses his balance and falls!
-=
Penzei throws a fireball at *Fiddler*, who screams in pain.
*Fiddler* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Your bash at *Dah* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
Penzei pierces *Fiddler*'s body very hard.
*Fiddler* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fiddler*'s death cry.
Relena tries to slash *Ghast*, but he deflects the blow.
You assume Lizard in the Thornbush, slashing *Dah*'s body.
*Ghast* tries to pierce Waylon, but he parries successfully.
*Puny* tries to pierce Jael, but he deflects the blow.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
Waylon slashes *Masaj*'s body very hard.
*Ghast* tries to pierce Waylon, but he deflects the blow.
*Puny* tries to pierce Jael, but he parries successfully.
Jael tries to stab *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dah: Battered >
g all corpse

Waylon gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of
Fiddler.
Waylon gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a belt pack from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a gold mesh belt secured with a white flame clasp from the corpse of
Fiddler.
Waylon gets a heron-marked longsword from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a heron-engraved scabbard from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Fiddler.
Waylon gets an oilstone from the corpse of Fiddler.

g all corpse
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dah: Battered > The corpse of Fiddler seems to be empty.
Beads of cold sweat emerge from Waylon's face!
Waylon doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.

A note on this - Fiddler was ballsy in this pk and nearly cleaned up.
Masaj chased a crit contagioned Waylon around in Fal Dara while we were off elsewhere.

Draz
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Draz » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:29 am

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
z
A Shallow Culvert at the Forest Border
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door south: tangle
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Eldrenia has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
Arston has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [bash h.dark]

Eldrenia tries to strike *Torag*, but he deflects the blow.
-=+
Arston tries to scythe *Torag*, but he deflects the blow.
*

*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!
*+=-
*Torag* leaves south. vv
-=
Your bash at *Torag* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Torag: Hurt >

Eldrenia throws a fireball at *Torag*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Torag: Wounded >

Arston throws a copper headed throwing axe at *Torag*.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Torag: Wounded >

You slash *Torag*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Torag: Wounded >
A copper headed throwing axe arcs through the air.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Torag: Wounded >

*Torag* grunts in pain as he is struck by a copper headed throwing axe.
Arston draws a copper headed throwing axe from a gator skin bracer with a flash of
steel.
Arston scythes *Torag*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Torag: Wounded >

*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!
Eldrenia throws a fireball at *Torag*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Torag: Battered >
Eldrenia strikes *Torag*'s body.
You slash *Torag*'s body very hard.
*Fiddler* tries to slash Eldrenia, but she parries successfully.
Arston sheathes a copper headed throwing axe into a dark, hooded cloak.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Torag: Battered >
cds
close tangle s
bash
*Torag* leaves south. vv
Arston draws a copper headed throwing axe from a dark, hooded cloak with a flash of
steel.
Arston tickles *Fiddler*'s body with his scythe.
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
2
bash
[kill dark]
You slash *Fiddler*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eldrenia: Healthy - Fiddler: Wounded >
You slash *Fiddler*'s right leg very hard.
Arston tries to scythe *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.
-
Eldrenia avoids being bashed by *Fiddler* who loses his balance and falls!
=+
Eldrenia throws a fireball at *Fiddler*, who screams in pain.
**+
=- -
Arston barely scythes *Fiddler*'s left hand.

=
As *Fiddler* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!

cds
close tangle s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Fiddler* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

st
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
2
22
It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You stand up.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Arston narrates 'ah shoot binnol at smob'
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fiddler: Battered > [kill h.dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fiddler: Battered >

Arston barely scythes *Fiddler*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fiddler: Battered >
Eldrenia barely strikes *Fiddler*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fiddler: Battered >
*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!

bash
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fiddler: Battered >
Bash who?

ods
open tangle s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
2

Ok.

l

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
s
A Shallow Culvert at the Forest Border
Beside the road this sunken tract of land is an excellent route for runoff
from the road. The earth is very soft and the dead foliage covering the
muddy surface has the sweetly-sick stench of decay.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door south: tangle
Master Arston the Kaf'dam - Leashed to the coffee is standing here, riding a
warhorse.
Eldrenia Saven, Smob Mistress of the Yellow Ajah is standing here, riding a Domani
razor.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

2
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > A Shallow Culvert at the Forest Border
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door south: tangle
Master Arston the Kaf'dam - Leashed to the coffee is standing here, riding a
warhorse.
Eldrenia Saven, Smob Mistress of the Yellow Ajah is standing here, riding a Domani
razor.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Thicket Enclosed Clearing
[ obvious exits: N ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door north: tangle
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Torag* is here, fighting a greedy thug.
A greedy thug is here, fighting Torag.
A greedy thug is here, fighting Torag.
A greedy thug is here, fighting Torag.
Eldrenia has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
Arston has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You slash *Torag*'s right arm hard.
*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Battered >

Eldrenia barely strikes *Torag*'s left hand.

cdn
close tangle n
cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Beaten >
cdn
close tangle n
cdn
close tangle n
cdn
close tangle n
cdn
close tangle n
cdn
close tangle n
cdn
close tangle n
cdn
close tangle n
Ok.

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Beaten > It's already
closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Beaten > You spin
effortlessly into Bundling Straw, slashing *Torag*'s right leg very hard.
A greedy thug tries to pound Torag, but he deflects the blow.
A greedy thug tries to pound Torag, but he deflects the blow.
A greedy thug pounds Torag's body.
It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Beaten > It's already
closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Beaten > *Torag* panics,
and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Beaten > It's already
closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Beaten > It's already
closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Beaten > It's already
closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Beaten > It's already
closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Beaten > *Torag* panics,
and attempts to flee!
Eldrenia releases streaks of Fire at *Torag*, who screams in pain.
It's already closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Critical > It's already
closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Critical > It's already
closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Critical > It's already
closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Critical > It's already
closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Critical > Eldrenia tries
to strike *Torag*, but he deflects the blow.
You slash *Torag*'s body very hard.
*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!
A greedy thug tries to pound Torag, but he parries successfully.
A greedy thug tries to pound Torag, but he dodges the attack.
*Torag* stabs a greedy thug's body very hard.
A greedy thug tries to pound Torag, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Critical > It's already
closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Wounded - Torag: Critical > *Torag* stabs a
greedy thug's left arm hard.
It's already closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Battered - Torag: Critical > *Torag* sighs
loudly.
It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Battered - Torag: Critical > It's already
closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Battered - Torag: Critical >
cdn
close tangle n
cdn
close tangle n
It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Battered - Torag: Critical > It's already
closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Battered - Torag: Critical >
It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Battered - Torag: Critical > It's already
closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Battered - Torag: Critical >
You slash *Torag*'s right leg very hard.
*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!
A greedy thug tries to pound Torag, but he parries successfully.
A greedy thug tries to pound Torag, but he parries successfully.
*Torag* stabs a greedy thug's body very hard.
A greedy thug barely pounds Torag's body.
*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Battered - Torag: Critical >
odn
open tangle n
*Torag* stabs a greedy thug's body very hard.
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Beaten - Torag: Critical >
cdn
close tangle n
Ok.

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Beaten - Torag: Critical >
It's already closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Beaten - Torag: Critical >
You flow effortlessly into The Kingfisher Takes a Silverback, slashing *Torag*'s head
very hard.
*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!
Torag swiftly dodges a greedy thug's attempt to pound him.
A greedy thug tries to pound Torag, but he deflects the blow.
*Torag* stabs a greedy thug's left leg very hard.
Torag swiftly dodges a greedy thug's attempt to pound him.

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Beaten - Torag: Critical >
cdn
close tangle n
*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Beaten - Torag: Critical > It's already
closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Beaten - Torag: Critical > It's already
closed!

cdn
close tangle n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a greedy thug: Beaten - Torag: Critical >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
You feel like you have lost something.
Eldrenia throws streaks of Fire at *Torag*, whose freshly charred corpse crumples to
the ground.
*Torag* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Torag*'s death cry.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
odn
open tangle n
n
2
b
bash
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > *KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*KERBOOM* The explosion rips you from the ground and tosses you through the air. An Excellent Choice had we tried to chase Fiddler in any way rather than going for Torag

Draz
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Draz » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:36 am

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Potato Field
Being left to grown on their own, most of the potato plants here have died.
Only a few survive, and they are now large green bushes hiding potatoes
under their arms. There is also a hole in the ground which looks like the
beginning of a tunnel leading down into the nest of some animal. The way
west seems to lead to more rows of dirt, but to the north a darker part of
the orchard is situated.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A potato is here. [3]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Jael Sicarii is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
rs
[ride horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
na ty
cc
Jael says 'take horse'
You narrate 'ty'

whe
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [change wimpy]
You won't flee from any fight now.

l
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jael - A Potato Field
Draz - A Potato Field
Relena - Bend in the Path
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Potato Field
Being left to grown on their own, most of the potato plants here have died.
Only a few survive, and they are now large green bushes hiding potatoes
under their arms. There is also a hole in the ground which looks like the
beginning of a tunnel leading down into the nest of some animal. The way
west seems to lead to more rows of dirt, but to the north a darker part of
the orchard is situated.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A potato is here. [3]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Jael Sicarii is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
*Masaj* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Jael tries to stab *Masaj*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

A rat now follows Jael.
*Masaj* slashes Jael's head very hard.
Jael tries to stab *Masaj*, but he parries successfully.
The sun disappears beneath the western horizon.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Masaj*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Wounded >

*Masaj* panics, and attempts to flee!

bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Wounded >
Jael barely stabs *Masaj*'s body.
-=+
Jael stabs *Masaj*'s head hard.
**+=-
-=
Your bash at *Masaj* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Wounded >

Jael stabs *Masaj*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Wounded >

You gracefully flow into Cat on Hot Sand, slashing *Masaj*'s body.
Jael stabs *Masaj*'s body.

l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Wounded >
8
A Potato Field
Being left to grown on their own, most of the potato plants here have died.
Only a few survive, and they are now large green bushes hiding potatoes
under their arms. There is also a hole in the ground which looks like the
beginning of a tunnel leading down into the nest of some animal. The way
west seems to lead to more rows of dirt, but to the north a darker part of
the orchard is situated.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A potato is here. [3]
*Masaj* is sitting here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Jael Sicarii is here, fighting Masaj.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Wounded >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Wounded >
na n e ragan bashed

You slash *Masaj*'s body hard.
Jael stabs *Masaj*'s head hard.
Jael stabs *Masaj*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Battered > You narrate 'n e ragan
bashed'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Battered >
Relena narrates 'on puny'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Battered >
*Dah* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Battered >
*Dah* barely blasts your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Relena.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Battered >
*Dah* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Relena.
*Masaj* tries to slash Jael, but he parries successfully.
Jael tries to stab *Masaj*, but he deflects the blow.
-=
Jael stabs *Masaj*'s right leg very hard.
+*
Relena narrates 'dusty'
*
+=- -
=
*Dah* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Relena.
You slash *Masaj*'s left foot.
Jael tries to stab *Masaj*, but he deflects the blow.
Your bash at *Dah* sends him sprawling!
As *Masaj* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Battered >

You dodge a bash from *Masaj* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Relena.

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Jael: Scratched - Masaj: Battered >
bash
You slash *Masaj*'s left leg.
You slash *Dah*'s body.
Jael tries to stab *Masaj*, but he parries successfully.
[kill dark]
Ok.

b
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Beaten >
*Ghast* barely pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Relena.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Beaten >
Jael tries to stab *Masaj*, but he parries successfully.

f
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Beaten >
*Ghast* tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Relena.
You slash *Dah*'s left leg.
*Masaj* slashes Jael's body.
Jael tries to stab *Masaj*, but he parries successfully.
*Masaj* panics, and attempts to flee!
Waylon narrates '2n'

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical >
n
Cancelled.
*Masaj* panics, and attempts to flee!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical >
n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
f
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical > *Masaj* leaves north. ^^
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical > *Ghast* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Relena.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical > *Ghast* swiftly dodges Jael's attempt to
stab him.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical > Jael tries to stab *Ghast*, but he parries
successfully.
*Ghast* barely pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Relena.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

7
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical > *Masaj* has arrived from the north.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical > *Masaj* tries to slash Jael, but he
deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical >
*Dah* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Relena.

n
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical >
n
w

Jael tries to stab *Ghast*, but he deflects the blow.
*Ghast* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Relena.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dah: Critical >
Jael tries to stab *Ghast*, but he deflects the blow.
*Ghast* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Relena.
*someone* blasts your body very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): No matches found.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?
Waylon narrates '2n'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
t jael christ
You tell Jael 'christ'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Relena narrates 'rip draz'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Waylon narrates 'I think Draz died'

t jael u get it?
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You tell Jael 'u get it?'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Jael tells you 'looted'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
t jael u chortlesnorfling rock
You tell Jael 'u chortlesnorfling rock'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Waylon narrates 'I'm still contagioned btw, going back in Relena'

Post Reply