Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
vaheed
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:11 am

Re: Fail!

Post by vaheed » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:25 pm

Thore wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:59 am
Isn't this also a trigger from Walker to remove weapon draw and scalp? It looked like it at least. Or how about just give fades dreadlord cloaks instead? Or is life train from the cloak super roleplay?
It's not so much role play as in the books whenever you would kill a fade it would go on striking out even after death. I guess this is the amalgam for that.

Dixon
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:50 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Fail!

Post by Dixon » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:49 am

*Snorgg* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Snorgg: Wounded >
change wimp 40
You will now flee if you go below 40 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Snorgg: Wounded >
*Snorgg* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Snorgg: Wounded > You try to slash *Snorgg*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Snorgg* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
[bash ]

-=
*Zintar* has arrived from above.

+
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
*Zintar* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

**+=- -
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Snorgg's body hard.
Ragan slices Snorgg's right arm very hard.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Snorgg, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Snorgg's right leg.
*Snorgg* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
As *Snorgg* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Gretchen tells you 'wtf is this new town?'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Zintar* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Zintar: Beaten >
b

*Zintar* slashes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout slashes Snorgg's head.
Ragan slices Snorgg's body hard.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Snorgg, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Snorgg, but he deflects the blow.
*Snorgg* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zintar: Beaten >
*Snorgg* pierces your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

down
3
b
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving down.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving down.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving down.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving up.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Snorgg.
*Zintar* is standing here.
*Snorgg* is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Snorgg.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Snorgg.
Ragan is here, fighting Snorgg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
You try to slash *Zintar*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zintar: Beaten > You try to slash *Zintar*, but he deflects the blow.
*Snorgg* tries to pierce a Shienaran forward scout, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Snorgg's body hard.
Ragan slices Snorgg's right hand hard.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Snorgg, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Snorgg's body.
[bash ]

-=+
*Snorgg* pierces a Shienaran forward scout's right leg very hard.

*
*Zintar* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zintar: Beaten >
*Zintar* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Snorgg* pierces a Shienaran forward scout's body very hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Snorgg's right leg.
Ragan tries to slice Snorgg, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Snorgg's body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Snorgg's body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zintar: Beaten >
*Snorgg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zintar: Beaten >
*Snorgg* leaves up.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zintar: Beaten >
*Snorgg* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zintar: Beaten >
*Snorgg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zintar: Beaten >
*Zintar* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Ragan says 'You Snorgg!!! You will die before your time!! '
Ragan tries to slice Snorgg, but he deflects the blow.


*Snorgg* leaves up.
*Snorgg* has arrived from above.

west

*Snorgg* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

west

*someone* pierces your right leg.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

Snorgg
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:27 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Snorgg » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:34 am

Yeah shoulda died lol what was a real fail was me zerking in culhook only to be instantly left by patty and die horribly woulda been good, got ya two back though :p Was funny draz came in and two shot me out of nowhere.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
*Rhys* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Snorgg - The Blight
Reck - The Blight
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Rhys* leaves south riding a warhorse.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Rhys* is here, fighting Reck, riding a warhorse.
Reck the Master Havoc is here, fighting Rhys.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

k light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k light
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!
You pierce *Rhys*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered - Rhys: Beaten > You barely pierce *Rhys*'s left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Reck pierces *Rhys*'s body.
You pierce *Rhys*'s left arm.
Reck panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered - Rhys: Critical >
*Rhys* leaves north riding a warhorse.

k light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k light
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Ack, you lost Reck!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
They aren't here.

n
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Reck the Master Havoc is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k light
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Dixon* is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a warhorse.
The blight bear is here, fighting Dixon.

k light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Reck tries to pierce *Dixon*, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Dixon*'s left arm hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Scratched - Dixon: Wounded > You pierce *Dixon*'s body.
Reck tries to pierce *Dixon*, but he parries successfully.
*Dixon* slashes the blight bear's body into bloody fragments!
The blight bear tries to hit Dixon, but he deflects the blow.
*Dixon* leaves north riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Dixon* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Reck tries to pierce *Dixon*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k light

Reck panics, and attempts to flee!

k light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You pierce *Dixon*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered - Dixon: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered - Dixon: Wounded > k light
You try to pierce *Dixon*, but he parries successfully.
The blight bear tries to hit Dixon, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered - Dixon: Wounded >
Reck leaves west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dixon: Wounded > where
f
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reck - The Blight
Snorgg - The Blight
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

You panic and attempt to flee!xon: Wounded >


Reck has arrived from the west.

k light

Reck pierces *Dixon*'s body hard.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
South: Reck the Master Havoc is here, fighting Dixon.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > cahnge wimpy
s
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Reck the Master Havoc is sitting here.
*Dixon* is here, fighting Reck, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The blight bear is here, fighting Dixon.

k light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k light
You try to pierce *Dixon*, but he deflects the blow.

k light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered - Dixon: Wounded > k light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered - Dixon: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered - Dixon: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered - Dixon: Wounded >
You pierce *Dixon*'s left foot hard.
*Dixon* tries to slash Reck, but he parries successfully.
The blight bear tries to hit Dixon, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Battered - Dixon: Wounded >
Reck leaves south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dixon: Wounded > change wimpy 100
f
You will now flee if you go below 100 hit points.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dixon: Wounded > e
s
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

s

The blight bear barely hits Dixon's head.
Reck has arrived from the south.


Reck tries to pierce *Dixon*, but he parries successfully.

where
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Snorgg - The Blight
Reck - The Blight
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > na roff that
You narrate 'roff that'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > where
w
s
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Snorgg - The Blight
Reck - The Blight
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

s
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]

s
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
South:
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar ent
You narrate 'ent'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k light
k light
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You pierce *Rhys*'s head.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > nar 1n
You narrate '1n'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical >
You barely pierce *Rhys*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Rhys* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical >
You pierce *Rhys*'s right leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > nar 1n ent
You narrate '1n ent'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical >
You pierce *Rhys*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > nar hit
You narrate 'hit'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > k light
k light
k light
You do the best you can!

k light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > You do the best you can!

k light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > k light
You pierce *Rhys*'s body.
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > k light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > You do the best you can!

k light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > You do the best you can!

k light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > k light
*Rhys* leaves south riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k light
They aren't here.

k light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

s
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Reck has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k light
They aren't here.

e
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Dixon* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
Reck the Master Havoc is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

e
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Reck the Master Havoc is standing here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k light
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k light
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > *Rhys* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the north.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
*Rhys* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the west.
You pierce *Rhys*'s left leg hard.
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical >
*Rhys* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Rhys*'s right arm.
*Rhys* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Reck pierces *Rhys*'s body.
*Rhys* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rhys*'s death cry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Reck leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Rhys.

get all corpse
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Reck gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets the ancient greatsword, Justice from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a backpack from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Rhys.
Reck gets a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Rhys.

Not really a fail just posting my revenge!

isabel
Posts: 1287
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:50 am

lollol
pking on a stabber, decide to try out the stand in one room and spam backstab for ez kills on channie

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > e
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
*Jestin* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

*Jestin* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Backstab who?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Backstab who?

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Backstab who?


* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Backstab who?

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > Backstab who?

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
*Jestin* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
*Jestin* leaves east.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Backstab who?

Dixon
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:50 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Fail!

Post by Dixon » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:46 pm

Anyone else notice I die at my mob support more then I kill people?

In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving up.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Draz of Illian is here, fighting a shadow stallion, riding a warhorse.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A shadow stallion is sitting here.
*Jestin* has arrived from the east.
*Zintar* has arrived from the east.
*Zintar* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Zintar: Battered > [k zintar]
You do the best you can!
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Zintar: Battered > [bash ]

-=+**+
Draz scythes a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
The night has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

=
Fermin tries to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
Draz panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Draz leaves up riding a warhorse.

-=
Your bash at *Zintar* sends him sprawling!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Jestin*!


You flee head over heels.
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Draz of Illian is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
sc
3
You have 7(383) hit and 162(163) movement points.
You have scored 97187421 experience points and 1153 quest points.
You need 1312579 exp to level and 1847 qp to rank.
You have amassed 151 Turn points to date.
You have played 56 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Dixon the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

3
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
3
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.
*Jestin* has arrived from below.
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Scratched >
Draz gets a mirrored lantern from a backpack.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Scratched >
r
f
east
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Jestin shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
The Shienaran commander tries to lance Jestin, but he parries successfully.
Draz holds a mirrored lantern above his head.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Scratched > Draz tries to scythe *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Jestin devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Light

isabel
Posts: 1287
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:53 pm

Lol so I'm abs/mallet fighting abs/eaxe. The axe guy was mainly just meleeing which meant if I bash then I take more damage if i miss (and I missed a bunch - haha), and more if I land. If i just melee he does more damage. So I switched to flee hitting as the maybe option which kind of worked out. Then as soon as goes mobs lulzz

update: problem solved by also praccing axes snicker :p

Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You have 95(407) hit and 143(152) movement points.
You have scored 104660312 experience points and 3177 quest points.
You need 3839688 exp to level and 6823 qp to rank.
You have amassed 25 Turn points to date.
You have played 121 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > east
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$

Kaizunshi narrates 'he
probably ran away because he
saw a cat'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.
*Mephistopheles* has arrived from the east.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You pound *Mephistopheles*'s right leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Beaten > f
north
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > west
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

sc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You have 95(407) hit and 141(152) movement points.
You have scored 104661050 experience points and 3177 quest points.
You need 3838950 exp to level and 6823 qp to rank.
You have amassed 25 Turn points to date.
You have played 121 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > east
w
The day has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more
as you feel less panicked.
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion
stands here, tail swaying with
the breeze, being ridden by
you.
Trouse narrates 'Cats are
evil'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > look
kill $target$
Before a Split in the Road
The road splits here, wrapping its long arms around the hill to the north.
Its path looks less travelled to the east as the majority of wagon ruts
head on the western route. Dust blows off the top of the cliff swirling
about the road before dissipating to leave dirt on the ground.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > east
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > al 12 kick
look
Ok.
*Mephistopheles* has arrived from the east.

where
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Mephistopheles* blasts your left leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Beaten > A Winding Road
The road shadows the cliff to the north staying close to its high
cliff-like face. Small boulders litter the road, having fallen from the
slowly eroding hill. The large boulders have long since been removed by
travellers, those too large merely changed the route of the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Mephistopheles* is here, fighting YOU!
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Beaten > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - A Winding Road
You see signs of shadowspawn nearby.

f
north
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Beaten > You pound *Mephistopheles*'s
left leg hard.
You panic and attempt to
flee!
Ominas narrates 'I ate a cat
once'

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A torch is here on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > north
sc
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You have 100(407) hit and 148(152) movement points.
You have scored 104661935 experience points and 3177 quest points.
You need 3838065 exp to level and 6823 qp to rank.
You have amassed 25 Turn points to date.
You have played 121 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
w
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A torch is here on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc
kill $target$
You have 100(407) hit and 146(152) movement points.
You have scored 104661935 experience points and 3177 quest points.
You need 3838065 exp to level and 6823 qp to rank.
You have amassed 25 Turn points to date.
You have played 121 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$

*Mephistopheles* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
You pound *Mephistopheles*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Beaten > f
You pound *Mephistopheles*'s right leg hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Critical > west
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
A Landslide
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
east
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > w
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A torch is here on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Mephistopheles* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
kill $target$
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
*Mephistopheles* blasts your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Critical >
You pound *Mephistopheles*'s body hard.
A shivering tree tickles your body with its hit.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
*Mephistopheles* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Critical > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape! <--- Lucky for me he was not rolling bashes or I'd be in deep dung

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Critical > f

*Mephistopheles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!

kill $target$
bash

A shivering tree barely tickles your head with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shivering tree barely tickles your right arm with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Mephistopheles* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A torch is here on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who? <--- Habit here, he's just going to flee out of bashes anyway

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > north
sc
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You have 66(407) hit and 142(152) movement points.
You have scored 104664293 experience points and 3177 quest points.
You need 3835707 exp to level and 6823 qp to rank.
You have amassed 25 Turn points to date.
You have played 121 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
w
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A torch is here on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
Kaizunshi narrates 'Neither of
those statements surprise me
if im being honest.'
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc
kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You have 79(407) hit and 140(152) movement points.
You have scored 104664293 experience points and 3177 quest points.
You need 3835707 exp to level and 6823 qp to rank.
You have amassed 25 Turn points to date.
You have played 121 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc
where
You have 79(407) hit and
140(152) movement points.
You have scored 104664293
experience points and 3177
quest points.
You need 3835707 exp to level
and 6823 qp to rank.
You have amassed 25 Turn
points to date.
You have played 121 days and
23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the
Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer
8] (Level 50).
You are standing.
Spiegel narrates 'raz roland'

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - A Road by a Hill
You see signs of shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
A Shienaran scout leaves south.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
kill $target$
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
*Mephistopheles* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Critical > f
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Critical > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Critical > f

Trouse narrates 'hmm'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!

kill $target$

*Mephistopheles* barely blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shivering tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion
stands here, tail swaying with
the breeze, being ridden by
you.
They aren't here.
Trouse narrates 'Razhak'
Jaxon narrates 'hm'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc
kill $target$
You have 63(407) hit and 140(152) movement points.
You have scored 104664293 experience points and 3177 quest points.
You need 3835707 exp to level and 6823 qp to rank.
You have amassed 25 Turn points to date.
You have played 121 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - A Winding Road
You see signs of shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
You have 63(407) hit and 140(152) movement points.
You have scored 104664293 experience points and 3177 quest points.
You need 3835707 exp to level and 6823 qp to rank.
You have amassed 25 Turn points to date.
You have played 121 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 50).
You are standing.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > look
where
A Winding Road
The road shadows the cliff to the north staying close to its high
cliff-like face. Small boulders litter the road, having fallen from the
slowly eroding hill. The large boulders have long since been removed by
travellers, those too large merely changed the route of the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - A Winding Road
You see signs of shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > east
q <---- He's meleeing pretty hard and I'm losing on the hps, so maybe I can finish this with a bash (in hindsight, I think bad idea because I took a LOT more damage - I guess zerk bash mindset hahaha)
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
*Mephistopheles* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Mephistopheles: Critical > You pound *Mephistopheles*'s body.
A shivering tree tickles your left leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
*Mephistopheles* blasts your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-=+**+=- -
A shivering tree tickles your
left arm with its hit.
You wish that your wounds
would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shivering tree tickles your
body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds
would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Mephistopheles* blasts your
body.
You wish that your wounds
would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your heartbeat calms down more
as you feel less panicked.
Jaxon narrates 'this isnt
going anywhere soon raurk,
lets get raz'

=
Your bash at *Mephistopheles*
sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mephistopheles: Critical >
A shivering tree tickles your head with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shivering tree tickles your right leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Mephistopheles*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mephistopheles: Critical >
A shivering tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shivering tree barely tickles your left hand with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Mephistopheles*'s right leg. <--- Yeah not good enough

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mephistopheles: Critical > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


Raurk narrates 'i mean ive
been sub 15 hp like 4 times
:p'


You flee head over heels.
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A torch is here on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > south <--- Stomper tactics, maybe he's rolling and I can sneak in a couple hits
kill $target$
kill $target$
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion
stands here, tail swaying with
the breeze, being ridden by
you.
A Shienaran scout blends into
the surroundings here.
*Mephistopheles* is standing
here.
Warped, menacing trees shiver,
boughs slowly enclosing around
you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver,
boughs slowly enclosing around
you.
*Mephistopheles* blasts your <--- Why roll when you can just melee :) :)
left leg.
You wish that your wounds
would stop BLEEDING so much!

Raurk narrates 'but k'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mephistopheles: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mephistopheles: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mephistopheles: Critical >
A shivering tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mephistopheles: Critical > kill $target$
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A torch is here on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > sc
kill $target$
kill $target$
You have 22(407) hit and 152(152) movement points.
You have scored 104666798 experience points and 3177 quest points.
You need 3833202 exp to level and 6823 qp to rank.
You have amassed 25 Turn points to date.
You have played 121 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 50).
You are standing.

kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.
Jaxon narrates 'spiegel died
roland'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$

Raurk narrates 'gotta change
my charge alias again'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$
south <--- I knew he's probably too low to think of leaving his mobs, and I thought I'd got a hit on him (I hadn't) so maybe one more, but this wa so dumb estimation from me :p
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > f
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
*Mephistopheles* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mephistopheles: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mephistopheles: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!


*Mephistopheles* blasts your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone barely tickles your body with its hit.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

kill $target$

You're in no shape to flee!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light

Cruoris
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Cruoris » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:14 pm

Is this thread still about Fails?
Last 200 pages look like 'ouch, I fought and died in a regular way'.

isabel
Posts: 1287
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:02 pm

Not all pk is glorious stabber things!

:P

You need some more mundane so that the extra special things can shine in contrast.

Trakis
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 10:40 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Trakis » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:06 pm

Let's start the "ouch, I fought and died in a regular way" thread

isabel
Posts: 1287
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:19 pm

Well also since we're all at different skill levels, what is epic for someone would be ezpz for someoen else.

So maybe a new thread called l33t Fails

Post Reply