Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Mhaliah
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:48 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Mhaliah » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:33 am

I should have just fled instead of narrating twice.

At the Base of a Hill
The small hill you are facing is covered with small bushes and other
vegetation. Looking around, you see a campfire that seems to be fairly recent,
as well as tracks from wagons and vast number of footprints.
[ obvious exits: S ]

Matching room found!
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Xywyx* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Relena narrates 'am coulin'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Xywyx* barely pierces your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Xywyx: Battered > narr i alln

*Xywyx* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zankou* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Xywyx: Battered > *Xywyx* panics, and attempts to flee!
You narrate 'i alln '

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Xywyx: Battered >
*Xywyx* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Zankou* strikes your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy >
A cavalry officer bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Xywyx has been spotted!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy >
*Porka* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy >
You try to pound *Zankou*, but he parries successfully.
Detritus narrates 'you good?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy >
*Porka* crushes your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy > narr on all
You narrate 'on all'

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy > At the Base of a Hill
The small hill you are facing is covered with small bushes and other
vegetation. Looking around, you see a campfire that seems to be fairly recent,
as well as tracks from wagons and vast number of footprints.
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
*Porka* is here, fighting YOU!
*Zankou* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy >
You try to pound *Zankou*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zankou* strikes your left leg.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Zankou*!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy > change mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy > s

Relena narrates 'I should be good'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy > s

*Porka* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy > s
s

*Porka* crushes your body very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy >
You're hit in solar plexus, wow, this is breathtaking!!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Zankou: Healthy > s
s

*Porka* wipes her boots in your face!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Zankou: Healthy > You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Detritus.

Sanguine
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Sanguine » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:33 pm

Xywyx must have had his cat run across the keyboard during character creation and said "F it!"

Raiste
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Raiste » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:55 pm

@Sanguine: Word for word what transpired.

Mhaliah
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:48 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Mhaliah » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:08 pm

Mhaliah wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:33 am

*Porka* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy > s
s

*Porka* crushes your body very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zankou: Healthy >
You're hit in solar plexus, wow, this is breathtaking!!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Zankou: Healthy > s <-----------------Beat
s

*Porka* wipes her boots in your face! <-----------------Kick

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Zankou: Healthy > You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness... <----- Beat and incap?
All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > All you can do right now is think about the stars! <--------- Critical, not incap but stunned?

HP:Critical MV:Strong > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Detritus.
What happened here though? Thats a 40+ damage kick?

Adael explained it to me. Weave incap. Fyou Zankou! lol

stronk
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:38 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by stronk » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:58 am

*Yawn* Stronk rolls out of his four-post bed made from the skulls of slain humans, sleepily rubbing his eyes. Summoning his robe from his faithful trolloc, he goes to mend his armor. Whilest sitting well, sipping his morning coffe, a wild human appears, disturbing his peaceful thoughts on murder and mayhem.


o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Well
Here lies a deep dark well. The crank that lowers the bucket is heavily
rusted and appears as if it would break at the first touch. A bucket dangles
from a frayed and well used rope. The large granite stones that make up
the sides of the well have become brittle with age and are falling apart.
The ground around the well shows signs of grass sprouting in small clumps
indicating that there must be some water within the well. The courtyard
continues in all directions, and the entrance to the southern keep lies to
the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A wooden key, decorated in bronze inlay, has been dropped here.
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A black flame dances here in midair.
You notice a ring of silver is hidden here.
You notice a jade signet ring is hidden here.
You notice a receipt is hidden here.
You notice a dagger of gleaming steel is hidden here.
You notice a ring of silver is hidden here.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops, surrounded by a dark aura.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops, surrounded by a dark aura.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you, surrounded by a dark aura.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
wh
Players
There is/are: 18 player(s) on LS and 15 player(s) on DS as of the last site update.
-------
Essence the Boarheaded Trolloc
Stronk the Darkling Master [Dha'vol Master]
~ Aureus the Legend of the Dark (Linkless)

3 players displayed.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
whois essence
Essence the Boarheaded Trolloc is a level 1 trolloc.


o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Tic in 7 seconds!
Tic in 7 seconds!

The darkness comes.
Tic length updated to: 31.335 seconds.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Tic in 7 seconds!

A red-eyed raven leaves west. <<

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Tic in 7 seconds!

The night has begun.
Tic length updated to: 30.545 seconds.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

A Dha'vol trolloc leaves east. >>
A muzzled trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

A red-eyed raven caws 'Arston is at The Courtyard'

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Tic in 7 seconds!
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - The Well
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
st
You are already standing.

s
w
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door south: rockpen
A small purse is here.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

p
k light
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling, surrounded by a dark aura.
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you, surrounded by a dark aura.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
w
The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door west: stonegate
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord, surrounded by a dark aura.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings, surrounded by a dark aura.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
tgt light
First target is set as: light.
cdw
close stonegate w
whe
Ok.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
p
k light
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - The Gatekeep

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
p
k light
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - The Gatekeep

p
k light
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - The Gatekeep

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
e
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling, surrounded by a dark aura.
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you, surrounded by a dark aura.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door south: rockpen
A small purse is here.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

e
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
The Entrance to the Southern Twin Keep
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

e
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
The Entrance to the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
e
In the Great hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood, surrounded by a dark aura.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops, surrounded by a dark aura.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
scan e
Cracking his already aged knuckles, the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster stands ready.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling, surrounded by a dark aura.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling, surrounded by a dark aura.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master, surrounded by a dark aura.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master, surrounded by a dark aura.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master, surrounded by a dark aura.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master, surrounded by a dark aura.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master, surrounded by a dark aura.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master, surrounded by a dark aura.
A massive Myrddraal stands here, leading the Ghar'ghael in battle, surrounded by a dark aura.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
w
In the Great hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood, surrounded by a dark aura.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops, surrounded by a dark aura.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - In the Great hall

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
stat
You are a 25 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs. BMI: 26.477.
You are carrying 0.8 lbs and wearing 42.5 lbs, peanuts. MUD BMI: 0.439.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:11 Wil:8 Dex:16 Con:19. Total: 73.
Offensive bonus: 199, Dodging bonus: 24, Parrying bonus: 70. Total Defence: 94
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 0% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
w
The Entrance to the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
w
The Entrance to the Southern Twin Keep
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

w
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
w
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door south: rockpen
A small purse is here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling, surrounded by a dark aura.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
w
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling, surrounded by a dark aura.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
w
The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door west: stonegate
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord, surrounded by a dark aura.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings, surrounded by a dark aura.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
cdw
close stonegate w
Ok.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - The Gatekeep
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

Tic in 7 seconds!
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
l
The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door west: stonegate
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord, surrounded by a dark aura.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings, surrounded by a dark aura.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - The Gatekeep
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
l
The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door west: stonegate
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord, surrounded by a dark aura.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings, surrounded by a dark aura.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
mobtgt human
Mob target is set as: human.

The burly trolloc opens the stonegate.

omk
order watchful kill h.human
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Ok.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
cdw
close stonegate w
Ok.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
omk
order watchful kill h.human
Ok.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
omk
order watchful kill h.human
Ok.

omk
order watchful kill h.human
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Ok.

omk
order watchful kill h.human
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Ok.

omk
order watchful kill h.human
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Ok.

whe
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - The Gatekeep
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door west: stonegate
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord, surrounded by a dark aura.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings, surrounded by a dark aura.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - The Gatekeep
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.
*Arston* has arrived from the east, riding a dust-colored gelding.

p
k light
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You barely hack *Arston*'s head.

p
k light
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Arston: Scratched >
*Arston* crushes your body extremely hard.
A muzzled trolloc joins your fight!
The dreadguard joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
The burly trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
You tickle *Arston*'s body with your hack.
A muzzled trolloc has arrived from the east.
A Dhai'mon trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Arston: Scratched >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Arston: Scratched >
omk
order watchful kill h.human

The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
A fireball from the dreadguard is extinguished into nothingness.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Arston: Scratched >
Ok.
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Arston: Scratched >
cdw
close stonegate w
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Arston: Scratched >

A muzzled trolloc fails to cleave Arston.
A muzzled trolloc fails to cleave Arston.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles Arston's body with his crush.
The burly trolloc barely crushes Arston's right arm.
The dreadguard crushes Arston's right leg.
A muzzled trolloc fails to pierce Arston.
*Arston* crushes your head into bloody fragments!
*Arston* crushes a muzzled trolloc's right leg very hard.
*Arston* tries to crush the dreadguard, but he deflects the blow.
*Arston* crushes the burly trolloc's body.
*Arston* crushes a Dhai'mon trolloc's body very hard.
*Arston* tries to crush a muzzled trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
*Arston* crushes a muzzled trolloc's left leg into bloody fragments!
You hack *Arston*'s body.
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Arston: Hurt >

A muzzled trolloc starts to growl darkly and lashes out at you

b
bash
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Arston: Hurt >
-=
*Arston* leaves east riding a dust-colored gelding.
+**+
A muzzled trolloc leaves east. >>
A Dhai'mon trolloc leaves east. >>
=- -=
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
e
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling, surrounded by a dark aura.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
whe
w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - Entrance to the Courtyard
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door west: stonegate
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord, surrounded by a dark aura.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Arston* has arrived from the east, riding a dust-colored gelding.

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A muzzled trolloc fails to cleave Arston.
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
The dreadguard joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
The burly trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling, surrounded by a dark aura.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
w
p
k light
Tic in 7 seconds!
The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door west: stonegate
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
*Arston* is here, fighting a muzzled trolloc, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Arston.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Arston.
The dreadguard is here, fighting Arston.
The burly trolloc is here, fighting Arston.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Arston.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Arston.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Arston.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Arston.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Arston.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Arston.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

cdw
close stonegate w
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

cdw
close stonegate w
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
cdw
close stonegate w
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

cdw
close stonegate w
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

*Arston* leaves east riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Arston* has arrived from the east, riding a dust-colored gelding.

cdw
close stonegate w
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

2
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[k horse]
You hack a dust-colored gelding's body into bloody fragments!

cdw
close stonegate w
cdw
close stonegate w
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a dust-colored gelding: Hurt >
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a dust-colored gelding: Hurt > It's already closed!

p
k light
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a dust-colored gelding: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a dust-colored gelding: Hurt >

*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Arston* leaves east riding a dust-colored gelding.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
omk
order watchful kill h.human
Ok.

cdw
close stonegate w
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
It's already closed!

whe
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - The Gatekeep
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
l
The dreadguard leaves east. >>
The burly trolloc opens the stonegate.
The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door west: stonegate
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
cdw
close stonegate w
Ok.

whe
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - The Gatekeep
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
cdw
close stonegate w
It's already closed!

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord, surrounded by a dark aura.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
w
The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door west: stonegate
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

cdw
close stonegate w
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
It's already closed!

whe
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - The Gatekeep

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord, surrounded by a dark aura.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
n
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door west: oakdoor
A red-eyed raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you, surrounded by a dark aura.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting, surrounded by a dark aura.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
n
The Well
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A wooden key, decorated in bronze inlay, has been dropped here.
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A black flame dances here in midair.
You notice a ring of silver is hidden here.
You notice a jade signet ring is hidden here.
You notice a receipt is hidden here.
You notice a dagger of gleaming steel is hidden here.
You notice a ring of silver is hidden here.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops, surrounded by a dark aura.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

n
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Arston* is standing here.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Blacksmith's Workshop
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door up: trapdoor
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by, surrounded by a dark aura.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by, surrounded by a dark aura.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily, surrounded by a dark aura.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily, surrounded by a dark aura.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily, surrounded by a dark aura.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily, surrounded by a dark aura.
A tall barrel-chested blacksmith stands here staring absently into space.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

*Arston* has arrived from the south.

grb
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Arston* leaves up. uu

grb
grb
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
grb
[give receipt blacksmith]
You give a receipt to a blacksmith.
A blacksmith gives you a pair of thick metal boots.
A blacksmith tells you 'There you go! As good as new!'

grb
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [give receipt blacksmith]
You give a receipt to a blacksmith.
A blacksmith gives you a full metal helmet and visor.
A blacksmith tells you 'There you go! As good as new!'

grb
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [give receipt blacksmith]
You give a receipt to a blacksmith.
A blacksmith gives you a shining steel breastplate.
A blacksmith tells you 'There you go! As good as new!'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [give receipt blacksmith]
You give a receipt to a blacksmith.
A blacksmith gives you a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces.
A blacksmith tells you 'There you go! As good as new!'

grb
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [give receipt blacksmith]
You give a receipt to a blacksmith.
A blacksmith gives you a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
A blacksmith tells you 'There you go! As good as new!'

grb
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [give receipt blacksmith]
You give a receipt to a blacksmith.
A blacksmith gives you a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves.
A blacksmith tells you 'There you go! As good as new!'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [give receipt blacksmith]
You don't seem to have a receipt.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[give receipt blacksmith]
You don't seem to have a receipt.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
wear all
u
You put a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves on your legs.
You put a pair of heavy metal gauntlets on your hands.
You wear a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces on your arms.
You wear a shining steel breastplate on your body.
You wear a full metal helmet and visor on your head.
You wear a pair of thick metal boots on your feet.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > On the Castle Wall
[ obvious exits: S D ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door down: trapdoor
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from below.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s
On the Castle Wall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling, surrounded by a dark aura.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

w
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s
On the Castle Wall
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet, surrounded by a dark aura.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Second Floor of the Northern Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: N U D ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door down: metaldoor
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
u
s
Top of the Northern Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: S D ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
Powerful wings, beating fiercely, obstruct the view, surrounded by a dark aura.
A handsome man in black, military vesture generals the Dark Lord's new armies, surrounded by a dark
aura.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A massive, horned trolloc heaves a huge boulder above his head.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from below.

p
k light
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Top of the Southern Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet, surrounded by a dark aura.
A massive, horned trolloc heaves a huge boulder above his head.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Tic in 7 seconds!
d
Second Floor of the Southern Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: S U D ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door south: obsidiandoor
Door down: metaldoor
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from above.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s
The obsidiandoor seems to be closed.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
d
Inside the Southern Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door east: oakdoor
Door up: metaldoor
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from above.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
n
w
The Old Stables
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door west: oakdoor
A massive battering ram adorned with shields and moving on wheels is here.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet, surrounded by a dark aura.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet, surrounded by a dark aura.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops, surrounded by a dark aura.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling, surrounded by a dark aura.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A group of grizzly trollocs are here.
A cruel grizzly trolloc is here cracking his whip.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord, surrounded by a dark aura.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door west: stonegate
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

whe
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - The Gatekeep

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
cal
w
w
You don't see a closed gate.

w
w
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door east: stonegate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

w
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

w
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

w
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
*Arston* is standing here.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
You notice an old metal key is hidden here.
You notice a blue orb is hidden here.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
p
k light
They aren't here.

p
k light
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
They aren't here.

e
p
k light
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k light
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

e
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
p
k light
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - Rotten Vegetation

p
k light
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

tr
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
-=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Trolloc leaving west.
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Human leaving north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
n
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by, surrounded by a dark aura.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt, surrounded by a dark aura.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

whe
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - Thinning Vegetation

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A hideous trolloc leaves east. >>

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
w
w
A Treacherous Slope
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

w
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Boulder Strewn Trail
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
An irritating fly is visible flying high in the sky.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Overlooking the Stables
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
n
e
A Sharp Dropoff
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

e
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

e
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Trail Along a Cliff
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

e
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Edge of the Cliff
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
tr
Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > -=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Trolloc leaving east.
Some obvious recent tracks of a Humanoid leaving south.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
Tic in 7 seconds!
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by, surrounded by a dark aura.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

e
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
North of the Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt, surrounded by a dark aura.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

whe
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
tr
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - Near a Bridge

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > -=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Trolloc leaving west.
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Human leaving west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

tr
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
-=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Trolloc leaving north.
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Trolloc leaving west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
tr human
-=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Human leaving north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by, surrounded by a dark aura.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
tr human

A cringing trolloc whelp has arrived from the north.
-=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Human leaving west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
A Treacherous Slope
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
tr human
-=+**+=
Some clear fresh tracks of a Human leaving west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
Boulder Strewn Trail
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
An irritating fly is visible flying high in the sky.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
Overlooking the Stables
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Tic in 7 seconds!
A Sharp Dropoff
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
e
e
Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Trail Along a Cliff
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
e
Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
tr human
-=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Human leaving north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
n
Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground, surrounded by a dark aura.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

n
o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
n
Blasted Lands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Blackened Hilltop
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - Blackened Hilltop

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
w
Edge of the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Arston* clumsily approaches you with a sharp, red stone dagger, but you fend off the attack.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

n
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt >

You hack *Arston*'s body.

omk
order watchful kill h.human
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt >
b
bash
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt > -=+**+=
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
- -
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
As *Arston* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt >
*Arston* leaves west. <<

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
st
w
p
k light
You are already standing.

omk
order watchful kill h.human
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Dank Swamp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Ok.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
omk
order watchful kill h.human
Ok.

whe
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - Dank Swamp

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
tr human
-=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Human leaving north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Dank Swamp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

n
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Burbling Mudpits
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground, surrounded by a dark aura.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

n
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Edge of a Battlefield
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep Within the Blasted Lands
A bloated and partially decayed corpse lies here.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

n
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Base of a Dark Cliff
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Zone: Deep Within the Blasted Lands
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

A renegade commander bellows '?'DZ \S^A] Fx B lzyVk jZ YCfi [email protected] oUWd MUwci [eCZ[F KRx[B gn\cQB
rUylpez EFD[ BhA^'

s
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Edge of a Battlefield
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep Within the Blasted Lands
A bloated and partially decayed corpse lies here.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

Tic in 7 seconds!
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
tr human
-=+**+=
You could find no tracks at all.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
Burbling Mudpits
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground, surrounded by a dark aura.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
e
Festering Pools
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
*Arston* clumsily approaches you with a sharp, red stone dagger, but you fend off the attack.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Arston: Hurt >
You hack *Arston*'s right leg.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Arston: Hurt >
omk
order watchful kill h.human
b
bash
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc fails to pound Arston.
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Arston: Hurt > -=+
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely pounds Arston's body.
**+=- -
=
As *Arston* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's right leg with his pound.
*Arston* tickles your body with his pierce.
*Arston* leaves south. vv

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
st
s
p
k light
omk
order watchful kill h.human
You are already standing.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Through the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Ok.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - Through the Swamp

tr
o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
-=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Human leaving south.
Some extremely faint month-old tracks of an Error leaving north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
s
Edge of the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
s
Blackened Hilltop
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
tr human
-=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Human leaving south.
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Human leaving east.
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Human leaving north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
df
rem flask;dri flask;dri flask;wear flask
You stop using a flask stained with human blood.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You drink the human blood.
Aaaah, that hit the spot... you feel refreshed.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > It's empty.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You put a flask stained with human blood on your belt.

s
o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A haggard trolloc slave has arrived from the south.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Blasted Lands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
An irritating fly is here flying around.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Tic in 7 seconds!
e
Overlooking the Dark Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

n
o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Above the Dark Swamp
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt, surrounded by a dark aura.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
s
w
Overlooking the Dark Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

s
o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
s
Blasted Lands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
An irritating fly is here flying around.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Arston* clumsily approaches you with a sharp, red stone dagger, but you fend off the attack.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Arston: Hurt >
p
k light
b
bash
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Arston: Hurt > -=+**+=- -
=
As *Arston* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!

omk
order watchful kill h.human
* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
st
p
k light

*Arston* leaves north. ^^

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
p
k light
p
k light
Ok.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You stand up.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

n
n
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You barely hack *Arston*'s head.

p
k light
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt >
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt >

*Arston* leaves west. <<

omk
order watchful kill h.human
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Ok.

w
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
p
k light
p
k light
Below the Cliffs
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
*Arston* is standing here.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground, surrounded by a dark aura.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

p
k light
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
o
k h.light
o
k h.light
l
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Below the Cliffs
To the south and west rise steep cliffs. It seems that some tectonic
disturbance in the past cause this area to sink lower than the land to the
south and west. The ground is barren rock, gray and spotted in places with
black. A trail lies to the east, and the western cliff runs northwards.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground, surrounded by a dark aura.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Blasted Lands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
whe
n
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stronk - Blasted Lands

n
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Beneath an Overhang
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Dank Swamp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
*Arston* is standing here.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
p
k light
You hack *Arston*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt >
*Arston* barely pierces your left arm.
You barely hack *Arston*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt >
omk
order watchful kill h.human
b
bash
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc fails to pound Arston.
Ok.
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Hurt > -=
*Arston* leaves east. >>
+
e*
p
k light
p
k light*+
p
k light
Cancelled.
Edge of the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
*Arston* is standing here.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.
*Arston* leaves south. vv

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > They aren't here.

s
o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
p
k light
Blackened Hilltop
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Arston.
*Arston* is here, fighting a haggard trolloc slave.
A haggard trolloc slave is here, fighting Arston.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You hack *Arston*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a haggard trolloc slave: Scratched - Arston: Hurt >
p
k light

You hack *Arston*'s left leg.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with its cleave.
*Arston* pierces a haggard trolloc slave's right arm into bloody fragments!
A haggard trolloc slave fails to hit Arston.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a haggard trolloc slave: Wounded - Arston: Wounded > You do the best you
can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a haggard trolloc slave: Wounded - Arston: Wounded >
omk
order watchful kill h.human
omk
order watchful kill h.human
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a haggard trolloc slave: Wounded - Arston: Wounded > Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a haggard trolloc slave: Wounded - Arston: Wounded >
b
bash
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
You barely hack *Arston*'s left leg.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's head with its cleave.
*Arston* pierces a haggard trolloc slave's left arm into bloody fragments!
Arston swiftly dodges a haggard trolloc slave's attempt to hit him.
-=+*
*Arston* stops using a sharp, red stone dagger.


*Arston* wields a two-handed binnol in a two-handed grip.
*+=- -
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with its cleave.
*Arston* crushes a haggard trolloc slave's right hand into bloody fragments!
*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's body.
*Arston* tickles your left foot with his crush.
*Arston* crushes a hideous trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
A haggard trolloc slave fails to hit Arston.

=
As *Arston* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a haggard trolloc slave: Beaten - Arston: Wounded >
b
bash

A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's right leg with its cleave.
*Arston* crushes a haggard trolloc slave's head into bloody fragments!
A haggard trolloc slave is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a haggard trolloc slave's death cry.
*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's right arm very hard.
*Arston* barely crushes your left leg.
*Arston* crushes a hideous trolloc's left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched - Arston: Wounded >
-=+**+=-
*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's body hard.
*Arston* barely crushes your body.
*Arston* tries to crush a hideous trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's head with his pound.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's left hand with its cleave.
-=
Your bash at *Arston* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >
omb
order watchful bash
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >

A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
You hack *Arston*'s left arm very hard.
A hideous trolloc tickles Arston's left leg with its cleave.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >
omb
order watchful bash
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >

A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely pounds Arston's right leg.
You hack *Arston*'s head.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with its cleave.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >
omb
order watchful bash
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >

*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's body hard.
*Arston* tickles your body with his crush.
*Arston* tries to crush a hideous trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
You tickle *Arston*'s left leg with your hack.
A hideous trolloc fails to cleave Arston.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >
omb
order watchful bash
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc sends Arston sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >

A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely pounds Arston's left arm.
You hack *Arston*'s left hand.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's right leg with its cleave.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >
l arston

Arston has quite a few wounds.
Arston is wounded.

*Arston* is using:
<used as light> a brass storm lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a dark, hooded cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a two-handed binnol
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc tickles Arston's right leg with his pound.
You hack *Arston*'s left leg hard.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with its cleave.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >
omb
order watchful bash
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >
Arston gesticulates strangely.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >
Arston gesticulates strangely.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >

The Cairhien alarm bell sounds loudly in the distance.
*Arston* throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Hurt - Arston: Wounded >

*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's body.
*Arston* tickles your head with his crush.
*Arston* tries to crush a hideous trolloc, but it parries successfully.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely pounds Arston's body.
You hack *Arston*'s right arm hard.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's right leg with its cleave.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Wounded - Arston: Battered >

*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's body.
*Arston* tickles your body with his crush.
*Arston* tries to crush a hideous trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc tickles Arston's right arm with his pound.
You tickle *Arston*'s body with your hack.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's right leg with its cleave.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Wounded - Arston: Battered >
omb
order watchful bash
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Wounded - Arston: Battered >

*Arston* barely crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's body.
*Arston* barely crushes your right foot.
*Arston* crushes a hideous trolloc's body very hard.
You barely hack *Arston*'s body.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with its cleave.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Wounded - Arston: Battered >

Arston avoids being bashed by a watchful Dha'vol trolloc who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Wounded - Arston: Battered >

*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's body.
*Arston* tickles your head with his crush.
*Arston* tries to crush a hideous trolloc, but it parries successfully.
You hack *Arston*'s body hard.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's left arm with its cleave.

omb
order watchful bash
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Wounded - Arston: Battered >
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Wounded - Arston: Battered >

A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
*Arston* barely crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's left foot.
*Arston* barely crushes your right foot.
*Arston* crushes a hideous trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
You hack *Arston*'s right leg.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with its cleave.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Wounded - Arston: Battered >

*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a watchful Dha'vol trolloc: Wounded - Arston: Battered >

*Arston* leaves west. <<

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
p
k light
Beneath an Overhang
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
An irritating fly is here flying around.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground, surrounded by a dark aura.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

p
k light
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Dank Swamp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

p
k light
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
tr human
-=+**+=
You could find no tracks at all.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
s
Beneath an Overhang
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt, surrounded by a dark aura.
An irritating fly is here flying around.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground, surrounded by a dark aura.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

s
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Blasted Lands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A hideous trolloc has arrived from the north.
Below the Cliffs
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
*Arston* is standing here.
A haggard trolloc slave is here, fighting Arston.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
p
k light
p
k light

*Arston* eats a plate of yellow peppers and pork.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You barely hack *Arston*'s right hand.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Battered > *Arston* tickles your left hand with his crush.
*Arston* crushes a haggard trolloc slave's head into bloody fragments!
The giant blight beetle fails to hit Arston.
You tickle *Arston*'s head with your hack.
A haggard trolloc slave fails to hit Arston.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the north.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Battered >
omk
order watchful kill h.human
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's left leg with his pound.
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Battered >
omb
order watchful bash
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with its cleave.
*Arston* barely crushes your right hand.
*Arston* crushes a hideous trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's right foot hard.
*Arston* crushes a haggard trolloc slave's body into bloody fragments!
You hack *Arston*'s left leg.
A haggard trolloc slave barely tickles Arston's body with his hit.
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Battered >

The giant blight beetle fails to hit Arston.
*Arston* sighs loudly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Battered >

Arston avoids being bashed by a watchful Dha'vol trolloc who loses his balance and falls!
The giant blight beetle fails to hit Arston.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's left leg with its cleave.
*Arston* tickles your body with his crush.
*Arston* crushes a hideous trolloc's head into bloody fragments!
*Arston* crushes a haggard trolloc slave's body into bloody fragments!
A haggard trolloc slave is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a haggard trolloc slave's death cry.
You hack *Arston*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Battered >
Tic in 7 seconds!
b
bash
-
A hideous trolloc fails to cleave Arston.
*Arston* barely crushes your body.
*Arston* tries to crush a hideous trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Arston* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Battered >
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's right arm with its cleave.
You hack *Arston*'s body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Battered >
om stand
order watchful stand
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc clambers to his feet.
Ok.

omk
order watchful kill h.human
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Battered >
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc tickles Arston's body with his pound.
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Battered >
b
bash
The giant blight beetle leaves north. ^^
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
A hideous trolloc tickles Arston's body with its cleave.
You hack *Arston*'s body.
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Battered >
b
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Battered >
b
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Battered >

A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with its cleave.
*Arston* crushes your right leg.
*Arston* tries to crush a hideous trolloc, but it parries successfully.
*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's left hand.
You barely hack *Arston*'s right hand.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Beaten >
omb
order watchful bash
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Arston: Beaten >

A hideous trolloc barely cleaves Arston's body.
*Arston* barely crushes your right arm.
*Arston* crushes a hideous trolloc's body very hard.
*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's body.
You hack *Arston*'s right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Beaten >

Arston avoids being bashed by a watchful Dha'vol trolloc who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Beaten >
b
bash
-=+
A hideous trolloc fails to cleave Arston.
*Arston* crushes your left arm.
*Arston* crushes a hideous trolloc's body extremely hard.
**+
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc clambers to his feet.
The Cairhien alarm bell sounds loudly in the distance.
=- -=
Your bash at *Arston* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Beaten >

A hideous trolloc fails to cleave Arston.
You hack *Arston*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Beaten >
omk
order watchful kill h.human
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc pounds Arston's body.
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Beaten >

A watchful Dha'vol trolloc tickles Arston's body with his pound.
A hideous trolloc tickles Arston's left arm with its cleave.
You hack *Arston*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Beaten >
b
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Beaten >
b
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Beaten >
b
bash

*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Arston* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Beaten >
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
A hideous trolloc fails to cleave Arston.
*Arston* crushes your right arm.
*Arston* tries to crush a hideous trolloc, but it parries successfully.
*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's head very hard.
-=+*
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Arston* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*+=- -
=
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's right leg with his pound.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with its cleave.
*Arston* crushes your left arm.
*Arston* tries to crush a hideous trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's body hard.
You hack *Arston*'s left arm hard.
As *Arston* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
omb
order watchful bash
st
Tic in 7 seconds!
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc tickles Arston's left arm with his pound.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's left leg with its cleave.
*Arston* tickles your head with his crush.
*Arston* crushes a hideous trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
*Arston* tries to crush a watchful Dha'vol trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
Ok.

p
k light

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Critical >

A watchful Dha'vol trolloc sends Arston sprawling with a powerful bash!
You hack *Arston*'s body.
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Arston* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Arston* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's left arm with its cleave.
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Arston* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Arston* crushes your head.
*Arston* tries to crush a hideous trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's right leg very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Critical >
omk
order watchful kill h.human
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Critical >

You hack *Arston*'s body.
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Arston* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely pounds Arston's body.
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Arston* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
A hideous trolloc fails to cleave Arston.
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Arston* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Arston* crushes your right leg.
*Arston* crushes a hideous trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
*Arston* crushes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's body.
The clouds disappear.
Tic length updated to: 31.088 seconds.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Critical >
b
bash
You hack *Arston*'s body.
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Arston's body with his pound.
A hideous trolloc barely tickles Arston's right leg with its cleave.
-=
*Arston* leaves north. ^^
+*
n
p
k light
*Cancelled.
Blasted Lands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
*Arston* is standing here.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.
*Arston* leaves south. vv

p
k light
o HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

s
o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
p
k light
p
k light
Below the Cliffs
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
The corpse of a haggard trolloc slave is lying here.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt, surrounded by a dark aura.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

e
o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
p
k light
A hideous trolloc leaves east. >>
Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Arston.
*Arston* is standing here.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You barely hack *Arston*'s body.
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Arston* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Arston: Critical >

*Arston* barely crushes your body.
*Arston* crushes a hideous trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
You hack *Arston*'s right leg hard.
*Arston* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Arston*'s death cry.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
omk
order watchful kill h.human
Ok.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
sc1
rem sword;draw dagger;scalp;sheath dagger;wi sword
g
get all corpse
You stop using a pair of gold-hilted hooked swords.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You try to quietly draw a dagger from an earthen brown mantle.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Arston.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You sheath a dagger into an earthen brown mantle.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You wield a pair of gold-hilted hooked swords with both hands.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You get a sharp, red stone dagger from the corpse of Arston.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Arston.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Arston.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Arston.
You get a two-handed binnol from the corpse of Arston.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Arston.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Arston.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Arston.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Arston.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Arston.
You get a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Arston.
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Arston.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Arston.
a full metal helmet and visor: You can't carry that much weight.
a ring of silver: You can't carry that much weight.
a ring of silver: You can't carry that much weight.
an oilstone: You can't carry that much weight.
a brass storm lantern: You can't carry that much weight.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
pap
[put all pack]
You put a Kandori snowflake necklace in a backpack.
You put a shining steel breastplate in a backpack.
You put a dark, hooded cloak in a backpack.
A backpack won't fit in a backpack.
You put a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces in a backpack.
You put a pair of heavy metal gauntlets in a backpack.
You put a gator skin bracer in a backpack.
You put a gator skin bracer in a backpack.
A two-handed binnol won't fit in a backpack.
You put a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle in a backpack.
A pair of ebony-steel plate greaves won't fit in a backpack.
A pair of thick metal boots won't fit in a backpack.
You put a sharp, red stone dagger in a backpack.
You put the severed head of Arston the Human slain in the Blasted Lands in a backpack.
You put nineteen coppers in a backpack.
You put 62 crowns in a backpack.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
g
get all corpse
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Arston.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Arston.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Arston.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Arston.
You get a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Arston.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

A haggard trolloc slave has arrived from the east.

nar rip arston
o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You narrate 'rip arston'

kindness
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by kindness » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:31 am

-I, once again, got a painful lesson in where I set my wimpy. Autoflee, and hit flee right after right back into the group :(


Along the Run
A north-south run seems to have become a familiar means of passage for many
animals through these dense woods. Nettles and other brambles rim the ways
and towering trees with impenetrable foliage block sight and movement to
the west or east.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
*Raiste* has arrived from the south.
*Zoom* has arrived from the south.
*Zoom* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Zoom: Scratched >
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Zeek narrates 'not getting it done'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Zoom: Scratched >

You pierce *Zoom*'s left hand.
*Zoom* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Zoom: Scratched >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

r

*Raiste* pierces your body very hard.

w

*Raiste* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
*Razhak* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
*Zoom* slashes your body into bloody fragments!



Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

You flee head over heels.
Along the Run
Bending westward the animal run points toward a broad clearing like an oasis
amongst the trying forest. South, the run forces its way unswervingly.
Sounds from animals abound in every direction.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
[ride horse]
They're not here to be ridden.

e

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > Within a Treacherous Clearing
Massive roots that are wizened and gnarled beyond any resemblance to the term
healthy bulge out of a sea of moss like a serpent's tail away from the
stout trunks of several ancient-looking trees grouped throughout the
perimeter. Melon-size rounded pebbles, ashen-white and oblong, sit on the
eerie surface of this soundless glade as if some sort of strange vegetation.
[ obvious exits: E D ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A dun snake is here, hissing sharply.
A dun snake is here, hissing sharply.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Along the Run
Bending westward the animal run points toward a broad clearing like an oasis
amongst the trying forest. South, the run forces its way unswervingly.
Sounds from animals abound in every direction.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
s
s
Along the Run
A north-south run seems to have become a familiar means of passage for many
animals through these dense woods. Nettles and other brambles rim the ways
and towering trees with impenetrable foliage block sight and movement to
the west or east.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
*Zoom* is standing here.
*Raiste* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Razhak: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Raiste* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Zoom* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!

f
e
*Zoom* slashes your body extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
Along the Run
Bending westward the animal run points toward a broad clearing like an oasis
amongst the trying forest. South, the run forces its way unswervingly.
Sounds from animals abound in every direction.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Along the Run
A north-south run seems to have become a familiar means of passage for many
animals through these dense woods. Nettles and other brambles rim the ways
and towering trees with impenetrable foliage block sight and movement to
the west or east.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
*Zoom* is standing here.
*Raiste* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zoom* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Zoom: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!


* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Zoom: Scratched >
Murdo narrates 'where are you? ive been to all the e gates'
*Raiste* leaves north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Zoom: Scratched >

sneak
* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Zoom: Scratched >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Zoom: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Raiste* has arrived from the north.


*Raiste* leaves south.

e

*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Razhak* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
*Zoom* slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Raiste* has arrived from the south.


*Raiste* pierces your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Zeek narrates 'ctf w tv'

*someone* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...

Mhaliah
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:48 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Mhaliah » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:47 pm

Not really Art or War but damn i got to laugh at myself sometimes...

w
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that.. Missed that lil tidbit!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > drop all
You drop a small canoe.
You drop a small canoe.
You drop three copper pennys.
You drop five gold crowns.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > get coin
get coin
You get five gold crowns.

n
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You get three copper pennys.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
n
n
n
You are unable to swim in the strong currents!
You suffer miserably as you quickly drown...
You are dead! Sorry...

stronk
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:38 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by stronk » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:21 pm

Hehe that sucks mhal

Lisette
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Lisette » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:28 pm

Cancelled.
*Drybones* has arrived from the north.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Drybones* barely pounds your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Drybones* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
*Kryyg* pounds Draz's left leg.
The grizzled veteran fails to scythe Akzak.
A soldier barely tickles Akzak's body with his scythe.
*Akzak* crushes Draz's right leg hard.


Rayek has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.


Rayek strikes *Drybones*'s right arm hard.

sav
dh
diag horse

*Zarth* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

*Zarth* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

*Zarth* blasts a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

*Kryyg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
Raehn narrates 'piperss'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

*Kryyg* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

f
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryyg: Battered >

Draz narrates '7'

n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryyg: Battered >

*Kryyg* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Kryyg swiftly dodges the large wolf's attempt to hit him.
A warhorse fails to hit Zarth.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryyg: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryyg: Battered > *Zarth* sends a warhorse sprawling with a powerful bash!
You have already saved during this tic.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryyg: Battered > A warhorse has some small wounds and bruises.
A warhorse is winded.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryyg: Battered > Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryyg: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryyg: Battered >
dism
f
The large wolf barely tickles Kryyg's body with his hit.
You try to strike *Kryyg*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zarth* blasts a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!
Rayek has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
You stop riding him.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryyg: Battered >
Rayek leaves east riding a warhorse.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryyg: Battered >

*Kryyg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Rayek has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.


Rayek leaves west riding a warhorse.
*Akzak* has arrived from the west.


*Akzak* crushes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


n

*Akzak* crushes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The large wolf tries to hit Kryyg, but he parries successfully.
*Kryyg* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Zarth* blasts a warhorse's right arm into bloody fragments!
Your white aura has faded.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.814 seconds.

Raehn narrates 'prolly back outa that'


Rayek has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Drybones* has arrived from the north.


Rayek strikes *Drybones*'s left arm.


Draz narrates 'come to the damned patrol raehn'

e

Draz has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

e

Draz scythes *Akzak*'s right leg.


*Akzak* crushes your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The large wolf tries to hit Kryyg, but he parries successfully.
*someone* pounds your head very hard.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

sc
You're in no shape to flee!
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

Zarth
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Zarth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:33 pm

Zarth the WISE
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
x
b
A Campfire in the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Rayek* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Lisette* is here, fighting Drybones, riding a warhorse.
*Lisette* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Drybones the Wretched Cretin is here, fighting a soldier.
Akzak the Master Torturer is here, fighting Draz.
*Draz* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A soldier is here, fighting Akzak.
A soldier is here, fighting Drybones.
A soldier is here, fighting Drybones.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Akzak.
*Rayek* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > [k light]
You try to blast *Lisette*, but she deflects the blow.
Drybones panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Drybones: Hurt - Lisette: Beaten >
[bash ]


-
Kryyg pounds *Draz*'s body.
Drybones leaves north.

=
+*

Drybones has arrived from the north.
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Drybones barely pounds *Lisette*'s right arm.

+
Drybones tries to pound *Lisette*, but she parries successfully.
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
Kryyg pounds *Draz*'s left leg.
The grizzled veteran fails to scythe Akzak.
A soldier barely tickles Akzak's body with his scythe.
Akzak crushes *Draz*'s right leg hard.

=
*Rayek* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

-
*Rayek* strikes Drybones's right arm hard.


-=
Your bash at *Lisette* sends her sprawling! <--BAH, Impossible to hit her 1e!
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Lisette* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Kryyg panics, and attempts to flee!

e
* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Lisette* is sitting here, riding a warhorse. <--If you are not aware, if they get that auto flee directly out of the bash they're stunned in the next room for 2 rounds but with full defense (and maybe more! I've never seen someone hit when in this situation)
*Lisette* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
k horse <--The FC does not have enough autoride to autorescue, or the bash blocks it?
b
You blast a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - a warhorse: Hurt > [bash ]


Kryyg has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

-
=
Kryyg tries to pound *Lisette*, but she deflects the blow. <--See Kryyg MISS?? Even though she should be sitting!?!?

+*
*
Kryyg tries to pound *Lisette*, but she parries successfully. <--See Kryyg MISS??
Kryyg swiftly dodges the large wolf's attempt to hit him.
A warhorse fails to hit you.

+
=-
Kryyg narrates '1e'


Piperss narrates 'on Raehn all e'

-
=
Your bash at a warhorse sends him sprawling! <--Success!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - a warhorse: Hurt >

*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Lisette* tries to flee, but is too exhausted! <--HOORAH

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - a warhorse: Hurt >

The large wolf barely tickles Kryyg's body with his hit.
*Lisette* tries to strike Kryyg, but he deflects the blow.
You blast a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!
*Rayek* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Lisette* stops riding a warhorse. <--She has noticed, but kryyg is not hitting so hopefully he is BASHING and will land!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - a warhorse: Wounded >
*Rayek* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - a warhorse: Wounded >

Kryyg sends *Lisette* sprawling with a powerful bash! <--Huzzah
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee! <--Actual fleelag???
Piperss narrates 'he got south'

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - a warhorse: Wounded >
*Rayek* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - a warhorse: Wounded >
*Rayek* leaves west riding a warhorse.
Akzak has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - a warhorse: Wounded >

Akzak crushes *Lisette*'s left arm hard. <--Huzzah 1 hit!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - a warhorse: Wounded >

Akzak crushes *Lisette*'s body hard. <--2 hits!!
The large wolf tries to hit Kryyg, but he parries successfully.
Kryyg pounds *Lisette*'s body hard. <--3 hits
You blast a warhorse's right arm into bloody fragments!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked. <--Honestly expecting her to flee out here and for me to yell at everyone

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a warhorse: Battered >

*Rayek* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Drybones has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a warhorse: Battered >
*Rayek* strikes Drybones's left arm.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a warhorse: Battered >

*Draz* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a warhorse: Battered >
*Draz* scythes Akzak's right leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a warhorse: Battered >

Akzak crushes *Lisette*'s left hand.
The large wolf tries to hit Kryyg, but he parries successfully.
Kryyg pounds *Lisette*'s head very hard.
*Lisette* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided. <-- GASP
A warhorse fails to hit you.
You blast a warhorse's right leg into bloody fragments!
Kryyg can't seem to regain control of himself.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a warhorse: Beaten >

*Rayek* sends Drybones sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a warhorse: Beaten >

Kryyg tries to pound *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a warhorse: Beaten >
nar I am the greatest

*Draz* tickles Akzak's left foot with his scythe.
*Rayek* barely tickles Drybones's body with his strike.
Akzak crushes *Lisette*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Lisette* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Lisette*'s death cry.
The large wolf tries to hit Kryyg, but he parries successfully.
A warhorse fails to hit you.
You blast a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!
*Rayek* gets a cup of thready brown tea from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a staff of sungwood from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a backpack from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Lisette.
*Rayek* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Lisette.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a warhorse: Critical > You narrate 'I am the greatest' <--More important to gloat instead of loot!

get all corpse
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a warhorse: Critical >
x
The corpse of Lisette seems to be empty. <--- :(

Post Reply