Borderland banned gear change

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Rig

Re: Borderland banned gear change

Post by Rig » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:29 am

Lancers are well known for being stuck up and pompous! Don't let them get to you Cosmo! KING LANCER WILL NEVER REMOVE YOUR WARRANT1!!!11!!1

Dixon

Post by Dixon » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:24 am

Cosmo wrote:For example, if I was to demand someone wearing my clan trinks to turn them in to me, banish them, warrant them, whatever.. I would be viewed as a horrible person. There would be much OOC excitement among the players and their friends about such dealings and me enforcing whatever laws my clan is supposed to enforce.
So I have had this happen to me personally. Every time I have ever tried to enforce rules or laws or anything up north, I have gotten nothing but complaints and basically told I was wrong by certain people. Hell most of them don't even play anymore from what I can tell. They just lurk on forums and pop in to be an ass most the time. THAT'S why I quit caring. It's not worth all the drama and feeling like dung for enforcing the law.

Enok

Post by Enok » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:19 am

I don't mind the DL cloak. It's not "offensive".

If someone is wearing dhai' or dha' neckies then that's a different ball game.

Wasn't the rule, back in the day, that anything with human bone was banned? Like wicked sword used to have a human bone or something in the hilt.

I really don't mind if someone pops up with a DL cloak. It has a certain pimp value. If someone is running around fd with human skulls around their neck then that needs to be dealt with. Friends or not. It's just not right.

isabel

Post by isabel » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:27 am

Lol at Cosmo. You were warranted on Feb 17. You were pardoned on Feb 18. It's March 12 and you're still going on about this?

"I guess that also makes me rude because if the same happened to you we couldn't expect you to be annoyed by the situation."

The drama here is entirely at your end. If this happened, to me, I'd say no worries, thanks for the pardon, and get on with playing the game.

Carter

Post by Carter » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:38 am

isabel wrote:Lol at Cosmo. You were warranted on Feb 17. You were pardoned on Feb 18. It's March 12 and you're still going on about this?

"I guess that also makes me rude because if the same happened to you we couldn't expect you to be annoyed by the situation."

The drama here is entirely at your end. If this happened, to me, I'd say no worries, thanks for the pardon, and get on with playing the game.
Sing it, sister!

Cosmo

Post by Cosmo » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:00 am

isabel wrote:Lol at Cosmo. You were warranted on Feb 17. You were pardoned on Feb 18. It's March 12 and you're still going on about this?

Only all of your communication with me has been that you are still investigating the matter and to wait until I hear back from you.

And what about the guy who took advantage of his position to warrant me and then lied to try make it stick when there were multiple Aes Sedai/witnesses? Clearly corruption is not a big deal any more. Other people get declanned for it but not Shienaran Lancers.

And who didn't want to investigate? You. Why not? Because you thought it wasn't your job.

So, when am I going to hear from you to officially say the investigation is over, we're not going to re-warrant you Cosmo and Paitar has been punished?

If you don't want to actually do that then you could just tell me that in game when I ask you instead of acting like its still ongoing and being an ass about it because you are incapable of actually doing your job as a council member.

Maybe you could respond to my multiple mails and let me know? You know, since you haven't been able to anywhere else and said you would get back to me via mail.

isabel

Post by isabel » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:34 pm

Cosmo wrote: And who didn't want to investigate? You. Why not? Because you thought it wasn't your job.
I feel like I'm in a really bad reality show. And I don't even watch reality shows. :(

Benito

Post by Benito » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:45 pm

Cosmo wrote:And what about the guy who took advantage of his position to warrant me and then lied to try make it stick when there were multiple Aes Sedai/witnesses? Clearly corruption is not a big deal any more. Other people get declanned for it but not Shienaran Lancers.

And who didn't want to investigate? You. Why not? Because you thought it wasn't your job.

So, when am I going to hear from you to officially say the investigation is over, we're not going to re-warrant you Cosmo and Paitar has been punished?

If you don't want to actually do that then you could just tell me that in game when I ask you instead of acting like its still ongoing and being an ass about it because you are incapable of actually doing your job as a council member.
1. There are two other Lancer council members and a multitude of other masters to talk to. Your fixation on Isabel is weird.
2. Your warrant was cleared after one day, with no restrictions on your movements or ability to PK up north. In other words, your part was done, and what happens inside of our clan afterwards is of absolutely no consequence to you. You don't get a say in anything that happens or doesn't happen regarding Paitar.
3. Maybe Isabel has been an ass--I don't know--but you're certainly the only entitled asshole that I see in this scenario, as evidenced first off by your explosion of text on thread, and supplemented by your mails and in-game comments.

boboliosie

Post by boboliosie » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:52 pm

Errr

So is this the thread where I ask to get repardoned by FD? I swear I won't attack witches up north, and I'm sure you all won't care about my south land politics, right?

Am I right?

isabel

Post by isabel » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:17 pm

I wasn't being an ass though. I followed up with everyone in that pk, except for one player I never saw online. I just told Cosmo to mail whatever issues he had to the clan and stopped talking to him via tells because he was incredibly rude with his "do your job" "have you guys declanned Paitar yet" rhetoric.

I kind of feel like Cosmo is one of those people who would actually respect you if you behaved like an ass. Maybe I should try it!