Two[+] Decades of Clinton

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
hasp

Re: Two[+] Decades of Clinton

Post by hasp » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:30 pm

94.672% of politicians on both side suck.

Vaen

Post by Vaen » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Snore, call me when *one* person gets indicted. That's the bar I'll set. This lame-duck, bitch-mode House Majority can do whatever posturing they want in this last month of relevance, but it still takes legitimate investigation and evidence for indictments. Just one. Holding my breath here.

Also, a Clinton hasn't held a public office in about 6 years, wanker.

arkaza

Post by arkaza » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:01 pm

***RING RING*** ***RING RING****_
***RIiiing**_* _____

"Hello, you have reached Vaen. I cannot come to the phone right now because I'm getting paid to concentrate my shitposting elsewhere. Please leave a message. "

****_*beeeeeep****

hasp

Post by hasp » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:41 pm

We shouldn’t care about just Trump or anyone. We should care about anyone with influence that is not using their power correctly. Sadly, that’s nearly all of both sides

arkaza

Post by arkaza » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:37 pm

“Our sources are still saying that it looks like suicide, and this is going to set conspiracy theorists abuzz I fear,” said NBC correspondent Ken Dilanian.

“NBC News has been hearing all day long that there are no indications of foul play, and that this looks like a suicide and that he hung himself in his cell.”

Dilanian, who stumbled over the phrase “conspiracy theorists” in his haste to get it in the first soundbyte, is a known asset of the Central Intelligence Agency. This is not a conspiracy theory, this is a well-documented fact.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/ever ... 59c623a8f7

arkaza

Post by arkaza » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:41 pm

hasp wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:41 pm
We should care about anyone with influence that is not using their power correctly.
I think that was the absolute nicest way possible to condemn ELITE PEDOVORES. Don't want to offend any ELITE PEDOVORES or the people complicit in their operations.

hasp

Post by hasp » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:19 am

I guess what I was saying was they all need to be put in jail. Sorry I didn’t use the words you wanted.

Enok

Post by Enok » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:12 am

hasp wrote:
We shouldn’t care about just Trump or anyone. We should care about anyone with influence that is not using their power correctly. Sadly, that’s nearly all of both sides
I've been on your case a few times about this, because it's just not true. It's the same as saying every republican voter is a gun-toting red-neck who doesn't understand his own good. It's factually incorrect. There are great politicians on both sides of the isle. Ironically, you get the most outspoken politicians shoved in your face because that's what tracks with "the base". CNN on Moscow Mitch, Fox on Clintons' body count (sigh) etc. Imagine the ratings if you had democrats and republicans agreeing on some fundamental issues, doing a joint press conference and presenting a new America, by the people, for the people. A fair and just America. No one would watch it. Now, put some evangelical nutjob on the screen with a snowball in his hand raving about how only God can control the climate and people will tune in to the spectacle in droves.

The U.S. would probably do well with some election reform. I think you'd agree with me on that. Get some of the money out of politics (citizens united etc) and start working towards ideals. Identify the bad apples and put them out of office.

werf

Post by werf » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:53 am

watch the show on netflix called "the family"

they're all run by a bunch of christian secret society members bro! Mark Sanford blew the lid off of "C Street" it's a conspiracy dawg, you're either part of the family or your not. jk but it's actually really interesting because it's real and documented hehe.. little sketchy but, it's true.

hasp

Post by hasp » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:21 pm

Enok wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:12 am
hasp wrote:
I've been on your case a few times about this, because it's just not true. It's the same as saying every republican voter is a gun-toting red-neck who doesn't understand his own good. It's factually incorrect. There are great politicians on both sides of the isle. Ironically, you get the most outspoken politicians shoved in your face because that's what tracks with "the base". CNN on Moscow Mitch, Fox on Clintons' body count (sigh) etc. Imagine the ratings if you had democrats and republicans agreeing on some fundamental issues, doing a joint press conference and presenting a new America, by the people, for the people. A fair and just America. No one would watch it. Now, put some evangelical nutjob on the screen with a snowball in his hand raving about how only God can control the climate and people will tune in to the spectacle in droves.

The U.S. would probably do well with some election reform. I think you'd agree with me on that. Get some of the money out of politics (citizens united etc) and start working towards ideals. Identify the bad apples and put them out of office.
I can concede that. I am sure there are some good ones. My issue come mainly from how they only vote with their party (few exceptions). I’d like to see more free thinking people. The issue is the crazier ones on both sides seem to have more power haha.