Feedback request: July temp changes.

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Paj

Re: Feedback request: July temp changes.

Post by Paj » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:18 pm

My suggestion. Make the current flocks and scouts narrate out about 4-5 zones.

There was a time when narrates were restricted to distance from player or pk zones. While I liked this idea to reduce noise across pk areas, it is too small aplayerbase for it at the moment.

However if it could be implemented just on flocks and scouts (and in the future bridge guards/gate guards) to be received by players within that radius it would be most beneficial to pk.

I.e. A player in tear shouldn't hear scouts in TV and EF go off about intruders and vice versa, but players could still narrate as they like.

chavaon

Post by chavaon » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:59 am

I disagree with the zone restriction, ok currently we have the ebony warhorses, but as a normal matter, a fair few pk'ers head tear for bloodstocks or be for razors. If they hear a chance for pk from there it's likely they'll head to it instead. With horse-hopping, river boats, coaches even for non-channies you can get around the ls heartlands fast enough that being in Tear is close enough to reach pk in a reasonable time.

I love the narrating mobs, just the mobol seems a little rng, sometimes a mob will spam narrates and sometimes it dies or you have to flee off it and let it heal.

Stennor

Post by Stennor » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:33 am

I really loved the EF -> FD coach. There were quite a few times when SS pk would die down, but northern PK would just be picking up/still in progress and it was super helpful to be able to just coach up.

Petra

Post by Petra » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:29 pm

Can we have our scout mobs back yet please?

I also support the return of the EF-FD coach, and warhorse loads in FD.

Mostly I support the scouts.

Elysia

Post by Elysia » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:23 am

I had forgotten about this.

bubba

Post by bubba » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:49 pm

Bubba liked ebony warhorse change. Bubba glad to see someone making warhorses actually useful. Bubba riding brown stallion farther then ebony warhorse was just bad.

Elysia

Post by Elysia » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:18 pm

I put the scouts back in.

There's a small change: it's easier to trigger them, but mobol has been added to make them less spammy.