Thanks Flash!

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Mangler

Thanks Flash!

Post by Mangler » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:53 am

I meant to make this post before, but I'm old, and I forget stuff now.

Just to say thanks for all the hard work Flash has put in on all the fixes and updates over the last however-long. We're a bunch of old, jaded has-been games players for the most part now. So few of us have that bright flush of red in our cheeks as we approach this exciting new world. But that doesn't mean for all our moaning, our inability to play for 7 hours until the sun comes up without us noticing through the haze of PK induced tears, that we don't appreciate the world and the hard work you put into it.

I imagine you're a busy person too, like most of our imms, so thanks for giving us some of your busy. Most of us players are probably quite busy too these days, but we've still got just enough busy left to enjoy a world of words. Thanks!

Taziar

Re: Thanks Flash!

Post by Taziar » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:02 am

Yes, Thank you so very much.

Horror

Post by Horror » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:47 am

Agreed. It is pretty amazing that people still work hard on this game for free. It allows people like me to breeze in here and play for a few days/weeks at a time before disappearing back into real life for months at a time, knowing that the game will still be here when I feel like coming back. It is very much appreciated.

varcoz

Post by varcoz » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:49 pm

Indeed a huge thank you to not only Flash but all the imms. You guys are awesome and even though it might not seem like it, we love you :twisted: Sorry we whine a bit here and there about this and that. Just want what's best for the game like you guys. We really do appreciate you guys and the time you take out of your lives to put into the game we love.

Livae

Post by Livae » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:26 am

I shall add my pennies was worth, it's good to know when I went inactive the MUD was still here. Bar that downtime, but you'll fixed that one good and proper.

Thanks

Joolis

Post by Joolis » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:51 pm

Hear, hear! Many thanks to Flash and Imms!

Divina

Post by Divina » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:59 pm

Mangler you almost made me cry tears of happiness.

Thanks to Flash for keeping Mangler alive and happy.

chavaon

Post by chavaon » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:25 pm

<3 the Imms