There are currently 3 players on the game.

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
blokhed

Re: There are currently 3 players on the game.

Post by blokhed » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:13 pm

'word of mouth'
As are well over half of the interesting easter eggs and histories of zones and smobs. Would be more catering to those new solo players if they had somewhere to start to understand the little 'quests' or 'smobs' that we just knock through on a daily basis. Would re-energize some of the playerbase too I imagine. Right now we just zoom through zones because theres few if any hints to the interesting stuff Imms have put into zones. Even repraccing to get 99 search is a bother becuase that's hurting pracs when PK pops up.

Aryesta

Post by Aryesta » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:52 pm

Brandon Sanderson is still around
May be he could check it out if he hasn't when Robert was alive.

Thuvia

Post by Thuvia » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:18 pm

blokhed wrote:'word of mouth'
As are well over half of the interesting easter eggs and histories of zones and smobs. Would be more catering to those new solo players if they had somewhere to start to understand the little 'quests' or 'smobs' that we just knock through on a daily basis. Would re-energize some of the playerbase too I imagine. Right now we just zoom through zones because theres few if any hints to the interesting stuff Imms have put into zones. Even repraccing to get 99 search is a bother becuase that's hurting pracs when PK pops up.
http://wotmud.wikia.com/wiki/WoTMUD_Wiki

I've been slowly adding to this for a few years now, and a few other players have recently been stepping up too, but there is always a need for more help. Don't worry about making mistakes or knowing wiki formatting...I monitor the place regularly and can help take care of such things.

Divina

Post by Divina » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:19 pm

Choen wrote:It's creepy that you miss being alone with a creep like me..
It puts the lotion on its skin!