Awesome movie thread

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Divina

Re: Awesome movie thread

Post by Divina » Sat May 28, 2016 9:41 pm

Everyday at work when I go to one of our million printers I'm always reminded of that bit at the end of Office Space where the guys beat the dung out of the printer and I sing in my head 'Damn it feels good to be a gangsta'.

Mantorok

Post by Mantorok » Sat May 28, 2016 9:52 pm

I love when Samir turns back and has to hit it again as they're leaving.

Samir Na...Nah....Not gonna be workin here anymore!

Mantorok

Post by Mantorok » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:04 am

Finally saw Deadpool and it lived up to the hype. I know I'm late on that one.

But I bought The Tale of Princess Kaguya a long while ago and finally sat down and watched it. It's a Ghibli film, so I had moderate expectations. Holy crap it's gorgeous, had a good story that was very character driven. Very emotional movie and I highly recommend it.

khazar

Post by khazar » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:52 am

Dartes wrote: Also gotta plug Killer Klowns From Outer Space, which I watched over and over as a kid. Horror/comedy that might not be for everyone, since it's a little cheesy...
Just to be clear, you didn't just call in a radio station and recommend this movie, did you? Because it's hard to imagine more than one person recommending a movie with that name, but if there is, I found your soulmate!

Dartes

Post by Dartes » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:39 am

hahahahaha I didn't call into a radio station, but clearly somebody out there must also recognize quality cinema when they see it!