Rick and Morty Mafia for the community is dead

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
krul

Rick and Morty Mafia for the community is dead

Post by krul » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:49 am

Hi and welcome to Rick and Morty Mafia, mafia for the community building.

This is the game thread. There are rules.

1. Don't quote any mod communication (like role PMs).
2. Don't talk about the game outside the game thread (including private communication like PMs or Skype) unless specified otherwise in your role PM, even when dead.
3. Don't post in the game thread once dead.
4. Don't edit your posts.
5. Day phases last up to 96 hours, Night phases last 48 hours.
6. Day ends early if a Lynch is achieved by majority vote. Day ends in No Lynch if no majority is reached by deadline.
7. Play to your win condition and try to keep the game atmosphere fun.

If you're confused about anything feel free to send me a PM.

I'll send out role PMs over the next few hours or so. Please don't post if you don't have a role PM. :)

Alive:
Aishana, Plumbus, Mafia Rolecop
Terinor, Rick Sanchez, Mafia Vengeful Godfather

Dead:
McKale, Jerry Smith, Town Loverizing Roleblocker Neighbor (died night 1)
Hasp, Gromflamites, Town Macho Cop (died night 1)
Anor, Birdperson, Town Jailkeeper (died night 1)
Joolis, Morty Smith, Town Innocent Child (lynched day 2)
Carlia, Cronenberg Summer, Loved Townie (died night 2)
Darth, Tammy Guerterman, Mafia Jailkeeper Enabler (died night 2)
Aira, Mr. Meeseeks, Town Motivator (lynched day 3)
Astolfo, Evil Morty, Ascetic Arsonist (killed night 3)
Firimei Lang, Davin, Town Odd-Night Doctor (killed night 3)
Alima, Beth Smith, Town Miller Vigilante Neighbor (endgamed)
Reyne, Mr. Poopybutthole, Town 1-shot Bulletproof (endgamed)
Last edited by krul on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.

krul

Re: Rick and Morty Mafia for the community

Post by krul » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:08 am

Role PMs sent. I'll start Day 1 at noon tomorrow (GMT+1).

Firimei Lang

Post by Firimei Lang » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:57 am

OOC: For those who are unfamiliar with the greatness that is Rick and Morty, maybe do some binge watching or brief yourselves with colloquial terms and the dark humour that resides within this show.
Don't want anyone feeling ostracized due not getting something or feeling unsure. Watch an episode, clips..Read up and so forth. Most of all I know it was my suggestion and Krul's mafia, so enjoy.. I will be.

krul

Post by krul » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:09 am

Wouldn't say it's my mafia lol. I'm just running it for you guys.

hasp

Post by hasp » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:15 am

Never done mafia or seen the show. Winging it should be fun I guess. Haha

krul

Re: Rick and Morty Mafia for the community Day 1 start

Post by krul » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:38 am

Morty, *burp* they're back, they're back, they never left, the parasites Morty *burp*, Morty we have to get out of here, we have to get out of this dimension or, or, figure out a way to get rid of them *burp* get rid of them all. For good, Morty. We only have one choice, Morty. We have to detonate the Neutrino Bomb. It's the only way, Morty, we have to detonate it, we have to. You have to do it Morty, here, press the button Morty, it'll, it'll detonate the bomb Morty, in 60 minutes it'll detonate the bomb, do it Morty, 60 minutes Morty, in 60 minutes the world will be gone, you'll save the world in 60 minutes, 60 *burp* 60 minutes, all of this, all, all of this, you'll *burp* you'll be a hero Morty.

It *burp* it has to be you *burp*, do you hear me Morty? You have to press the button, Morty, the red one, right here Morty, the one, the one that I, uh, that I set up when, when you were still in your mother's womb, Morty *burp*. Do you hear me? In 60 minutes, Morty. We'll be out of here, we'll have a new home, we'll be in a new and better dimension and all of this, all of this will be behind us, a new and better family Morty, we have to save your family, Morty, your *burp* family. The bomb, Morty.

-- Rick, w-what, y-you, you, you, you, you're crazy Rick, you-you've lost it! I, I won't detonate your, I won't detonate that bomb, I w-w, I w-won't do it! I-I, I-I-I'm not going anywhere with you, Rick, I'm not going anywhere with you again, I've had it. I'd rather die than, than bury another M-M-Morty. If, if you want to d-detonate the bomb you're, you're going to have to, you're going to have blow me up too, Rick! I'm not leaving my family, my family again! I-I'm not letting you Cronenberg another one of my families! I'm not going to let you do that, Rick!

-- That's it, Morty, that's it! You're, you're a genius, Morty. I know I've *burp* said some things over the years Morty but you're a real, you're a real smart kid Morty. You're a genius, Morty, you're a real *burp* genius. Forget about the Neutrino Bomb, you've saved the world, Morty. Come *burp* come with me, Morty. Hand me t-that, Morty, there on the wall, look Morty, I've got it, it's the cure *burp*. I couldn't have done it without you, Morty. I saved a piece of your mother, Morty, of my daughter, Morty. You see this? It's her DNA. It's Cronenberg DN *burp* Cronenberg DNA. I know h-how to save the world, Morty. Thanks to, thanks to you. Now listen to me, Morty, *burp* listen to me carefully. All we have to do inject a strain of Cronenberg DNA into the bloodstream of the parasites and it'll kill them, it'll kill them from the inside out.

The parasites have one weakness Morty. Not the fond memories, Morty, they adapted. They adapted, Morty. They form bad memories now. It's Cronenberg. Cronenberg is their one weakness, Morty. Cronenberg will cleanse the world of parasites, Morty. It'll cleanse the world, Morty *burp*. You're lucky to *burp* lucky to have me as a grandfather, Morty, because I have the *burp* perfect delivery system. Ecstasy, Morty. Ecstasy. It's all the rave. Parasites love it. They're whacky characters, all of them, they love to party. This is *burp* how we do it, Morty. This is how we save the world. And it's all because of *burp* you, Morty. You saved us. You're a, you're a real hero, you're a real hero, Morty. But I have to make sure you're not a parasite, Morty. I have to. I can't trust my own memories, Morty. Take *burp* take this pill from the batch I just synthesized, Morty. Take it, Morty. Take it. Take the pill, Morty. That's right, Morty. And now we have to *burp* give some to everyone we know.

We have to fill the world with ecstasy, Morty. Pills everywhere, Morty. Everyone wants these pills, Morty. Fresh from the lab, Morty. Everyone wants pills. We *burp* have to party, Morty. We have to party hard and *burp* sell all *burp* sell all these drugs. Saving the world isn't, uh, isn't charity, Morty. I didn't ask for this job. You pushed me into this, Morty. This is your fault, Morty. It's all your fault. Everyone wants what we've got, Morty. Everyone wants to party and they need these, they need them Morty, we're giving them what they want, Morty, we're saving the world, we're, we're doing what needs to be done, we're heroes Morty, you're a hero. Ecstasy, Morty. We have to give at least one pill to everyone, to everyone in the universe, Morty. And if they don't want to party we'll *burp* we'll kill them.

--------------------

Summer Smith (played by no one) was found dead somewhere in Dimension C-137 for refusing ecstasy. She was a Vanilla Townie.

Role PM:
You are Summer Smith, Rick's voyeuristic teenage granddaughter.

Your role is Vanilla Townie. You have the power to vote and that's it.

You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated and at least one Town-aligned player remains alive.
It is now Day 1. There are 13 players alive so 7 votes are required for majority.

Day 1 Deadline

Firimei Lang

Re: Rick and Morty Mafia for the community D-day 1

Post by Firimei Lang » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:37 am

I am Mr Meeseeks! Well i'm not but, wouldn't it be awesome. Dropping in to say hello.

Reyne

Post by Reyne » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:16 pm

krul wrote:We have to fill the world with ecstasy, Morty. Pills everywhere, Morty. Everyone wants these pills, Morty. Fresh from the lab, Morty. Everyone wants pills.
Younger me heartily agrees! :D

Firimei Lang

Post by Firimei Lang » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Reyne wrote:
krul wrote:We have to fill the world with ecstasy, Morty. Pills everywhere, Morty. Everyone wants these pills, Morty. Fresh from the lab, Morty. Everyone wants pills.
Younger me heartily agrees! :D
Perhaps!

Mckale

Re: Rick and Morty Mafia for the community D-day 1

Post by Mckale » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:06 pm

"Mr. Meeseeks will finally teach me to perfect my golf swing!"