lets talk about seanchan

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
pial

Re: lets talk about seanchan

Post by pial » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:30 pm

can we make seanchan yells a different language?!?!?!?!?! i really don't care to hear about how brave dastari thinks he is if i'm on ls, nor do i care to hear mantorok and isktamost boast about how many people they've killed afk this week when i'm on ss?!

Lucore

Post by Lucore » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:39 am

Black ranger

Cosmo

Post by Cosmo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:22 pm

I have a script that makes Pial yell a different language if anyone would like it.

Razhak

Post by Razhak » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Send it to me please!

One of the worst malus of the mud is fades being forced to have to listen to anyone who thinks they have the right to discuss their beef with us :P

pial

Post by pial » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:31 pm

If you search on the forums for yeri script, there's already a script out there that will hide anyone's yells/says/tells from you if you put their name on the list. I use it on Cosmos and Razhak and it works great! Don't have to hear the delusional ramblings of bad pkers!

Coronado

Post by Coronado » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:41 am

Does anyone have any logs of the good old days on the Seanchan continent floating around? I wasn't logging back then, but would love to at least see some of it in a log if I can't see it in person anymore.

Nidwin

Post by Nidwin » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:48 am

Coronado wrote:Does anyone have any logs of the good old days on the Seanchan continent floating around? I wasn't logging back then, but would love to at least see some of it in a log if I can't see it in person anymore.
I don't recall any logs made back then on the Seanchan continent, except roleplay stuff.

Nidwin

Post by Nidwin » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:16 am

The numbers of active players are even lower than back then so I don't see the point of bringing back the Seanchan continent. Haven't played in ages but I did remember the changes in the SW after the closure of the SS continent to be fine (smob, exp, infra).

The only SW pk I did enjoy (never was a hardcore pker) was when both sides had numbers and focussed narrow-almoth-4x-Yandarish when RE and COL/HOL were active. SS had THR and swamp patty for mob support to fall a bit back and keep the fight ongoing while LS had the villages and a patty North of Almoth. As long as both sides were willing to stay and fight it out, live or die, it was actually fun for me. Amador, EF, AD and anything South of Bearlon was one big pain and I prefered us raiding and staying between WB and Caemlyn. My pansy thoughts of course.

I wouldn't mind some kind of pseudo official alliance and be turned into LS-alt to boost LS playerbase. But under the moto of alliance and not becoming a traitor to the Crystal Throne and our Empress, may she live forever. :P

Jumaro

Post by Jumaro » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Fun side, very lopsided compared to other sides. Nothing at all worthy of achieving on the side. Generally always at a disadvantage numbers wise. Definitely at a disadvantage bonus wise. Channelers ruin our fun all the time. With no counter. Our overpowered mounts are laughable. And you dismount it, it's killed and costs qps. Definitely the least loved side by imms. But it is a fun side, when some of the aforementioned stuff isn't at play.

Rig

Post by Rig » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:57 pm

Lol'd