Non pk qps rewards for clanneds

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
isabel

Re: Non pk qps rewards for clanneds

Post by isabel » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:41 am

1+3 = 4

Razhak

Post by Razhak » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:47 am

You arent counting Scabbers!

You can be our Scabbers

Alison

Post by Alison » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:39 am

Some of the ideas of 2016 seems to be part of the world now. i like how we have over the years driven the ideas to qps better.

What i dont like is hearing stories of people reaching rank 9 and just leaving or not getting a decent reward for those hours put in. Personally i would like to see 3 or 4 great ideas for rank 9 s that is a solid YES and kept that way . That way when i pass rank 8 , i can go for rank 9.

Maybe become mother of the tower? With some bonus or something or able to create angreal. Say 10 per 6 months or so. i mean we are literately at the spot in the books via rl where elaine started creating angreal and egwene. or have us swop mc angreal for fc angreal. There is currently mobol attached to columns that randomly disintegrate those smooth stones. Why not take that same mobol and create angreal from it. So in the mid of say pk useage suddenly makes it disintegrate.

keim

Post by keim » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:11 pm

zeek wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:12 am
Racquel wrote:In fact, why pk at all when you get 3 of your best friends and get a definite no-risk reward
You know what the irony is.. someone and their 3 best friends will start grouping and farming the other groups of best friends because pk always finds a way lol!
This exactly. People like to mention players like erulisse who smobbed tons, she also died tons because of being so smobbing specialized. When gem mining was imped, almost immediately it was people killing people who were trying to gem mine... If there are people smobbing a ton and no pk, then pkers will go looking for the smobbers...

Also do not quite understand why people get so aghast at the idea of people progressing, its not like you lose anything. So what if someone gets a perfect statted master who was mastered with pve, they are still likely to die to a pker so its not like it puts them at some level that is above others.

Honestly if you want the game to be more viable, do more things like this. Sure some people will find ways to do it really efficiently. Others will find ways to kill those who go this route. In fact the idea that only one person gets the scalp means people will want to have as few people as possible per smob making them easier for small groups to kill in said smob.