Is the WoTMUD store still active?

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Razhak

Re: Is the WoTMUD store still active?

Post by Razhak » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:03 pm

http://www.cafepress.com/mf/11400507/se ... d=46668373

Atleast I had my own T-shirt (yes this was a portrait someone drew of me :P )

Enok

Post by Enok » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:17 pm

Jaster painted some very interesting pieces. Instant classics. Pay attention to the way he broke new ground in the 2D art world by not giving a dung about quality.

Mantorok

Post by Mantorok » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:58 pm

I ordered my the torm plate earlier, but I wonder when the last time was that anything on the store sold. :P

Vivienne

Post by Vivienne » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:38 pm

It's just sitting there, I haven't added new content in a decade, honestly. It is active, there are occasional sales, but we don't push it.

Jomin

Post by Jomin » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Mantorok wrote:Holy crap it was nearly 7 bucks for the cheapest shipping option. That's half the price of the damn torm plate!
Where are you based? I got the impression that the site had presences in several countries (UK as well as US) and since we haven't left the EU (yet) :cry: the former ought to be usable for most Europeans as well - and given the way the Pound is not holding up against the Euro or the Dollar right now, exports might even be cheaper at the moment.

Mantorok

Post by Mantorok » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Jomin wrote:
Mantorok wrote:Holy crap it was nearly 7 bucks for the cheapest shipping option. That's half the price of the damn torm plate!
Where are you based? I got the impression that the site had presences in several countries (UK as well as US) and since we haven't left the EU (yet) :cry: the former ought to be usable for most Europeans as well - and given the way the Pound is not holding up against the Euro or the Dollar right now, exports might even be cheaper at the moment.
I'm East Coast US lol.