ABS uniques and rares

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Davor

Re: ABS uniques and rares

Post by Davor » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:28 am

a heron engraved greatsword

Rig

Post by Rig » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:44 am

Davor wrote:a heron engraved greatsword
+1

Mangler

Post by Mangler » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:50 am

+2? for a heron marked greatsword

arkaza

Post by arkaza » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:49 am

Heron marked greatsword

moric

Post by moric » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:47 pm

Rark wrote:I mean the whole idea and hype was it was a heron for absers, else one might just introduce a new weapon in another weaponclass that might be more lacking a good weapon, read chains.

I personally think the heron should be kept, else its just a new weapon in a class that doesn't really lack rares/bashing weapons.
Don't be an ass. I've read the chain. The thread is about boosting/adding abs rares. It evolved into the heron discussion, which seems to be popular, and abs can use a rare lb. My opinion is that the heron name sucks. Don't gotta bash it by assuming i'm not keeping up. Maybe address my arguments instead. I'll be happy to see the weapon added regardless of the name though! Great, positive change imms.

Taziar

Post by Taziar » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:48 pm

Heron FTW!

krul

Post by krul » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:55 pm

moric wrote:My opinion is that the heron name sucks.
What'd be a good name, do you think? You should suggest one! There might be others who agree with you. I don't think it sucks necessarily but the only (??) reason it's a heron is because that discussion of Turak was how the ball seemed to get rolling a little, so it could just as easily be changed!

A flame-bladed greatsword. (We already have a flamberge but it's bad!)
A two-handed slaughtersword.
A large sword with a tapering blade. (High OB, low weight!?)
A giant, power-wrought blade.
A pale blade engraved with ravens.
An engraved greatsword.

Clearly I like very simple names for swords. :P

Oo, and now I've just remembered that there was some sword in the books that was kind of famous because it belonged to a blademaster who had always used it rather than his heron-marked sword.. but I can't remember any more than that! Unique abs lblade!? :P

Jomin

Post by Jomin » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:42 pm

Do you mean the "Sword that is not a Sword"? That is kept deep in the bowels of the Stone of Tear until it will get reclaimed by He who comes with the Dawn as the Aiel have it and has a somewhat nasty un-safety feature for even him, if he uses it, without, I believe being grouped with a pair of us females from the White Tower?